All Grade.us Reviews

Leslie

Great for agencies

Pros

I really liked Grade.Us and used it for over a year. It was simple to set up and to use.

Cons

The cost was a little on the high side. But it has all the bells and whistles that other services don't have so it is worth the cost.

Senne

Great company - All functionalities one could need for their reputation marketing!

First of all, I would like to mention that I have not started actively using Grade.us yet. However, I've been comparing it with a lot of other options out there and done extensive research. I have found that they offer the most features, in a very useful way and for an affordable price. I did make use of their support team a couple of times, and they were quick to respond, friendly and helpful too. All-in-all, I would definitely recommend Grade.us and I'll be using them for my agency with confidence.

Pros

Fair pricing: I have compared their pricing with other options, and they're not the cheapest but it's a good pricing strategy that leaves room for my agency to profit without having to ask fees that are too high. Agency specific options: They have very useful features that are specifically designed to help agencies with building their reputation marketing business. Furthermore, they have TONS of free, super valuable content to help with this as well. Quick support: They have a live chat feature. This, to me, is a must for any software I use (with a few exceptions for software that don't really need any support) in my business. I have contacted them a few times, and even though I'm not a paying customer yet, they were very quick to respond and very friendly.

Cons

Some things take a bit of research to get the hang of. But there's enough documentation to make up for this. I haven't really found something I don't like yet. If I do, I'll update.

Ferhan

GRADEUS WILL DOUBLE FEES WITHOUT NOTICE AND REFERENCE TERMS NEVER AGREED UPON

My time with Gradeus was good until they doubled my license fees with 1 months notice. I run a SaaS platform built on their platform and doubling my fees destroyed any margins I had. I asked them to refund my fees I paid for renewal for white labeling my dashboard 1 month prior, since they doubled my license fees and made it impossible for me to continue. They refused stating that their terms don't allow them to refund dashboard fees... (even though these terms were new and I never agreed to it) Very shady practices.

Pros

Their pricing was good. Their API's were decent. They had good review site coverage.

Cons

The dashboard UI is old Their zapier was limited They don't provide support for their API They will double your license fees without any notice They created new terms and not notify you .

Reasons for choosing Grade.us

Their white label solution

Brandon

We like having GradeUs in our toolbelt but it's a little pricey for the features.

Great tool but for the price, isn't extremely innovative. Seems easily duplicated so they're going to face some stiff competition.

Pros

Being able to manage reviews in one place is amazing and the tools to collect reviews are pretty powerful.

Cons

This is a convenience tool, not a tool you can't live without. You can do everything you can do with GradeUs in other tools. GradeUs just brings features together. It saves us some time but doesn't provide overwhelming innovation for the price.

Lee'Ann

Good value for the service

It was ok, I ended up cancelling it after a few years to upgrade to another platform.

Pros

I used this for a couple of years for my clients. The pros were the cost compared to other review platforms, and it was pretty easy to set up a drip campaign as well as set up the landing page for a client.

Cons

What I disliked is that the landing pages were not found in search results, nor did the reviews show up on the knowledge panel on Google like other review sites do. The landing pages could have been a little more functional and robust as well.

Trevor

Nice, simple yet powerful solution for reputation management.

It allows you to manage your reputation with very little effort.

Pros

The solution is designed to basically do everything for you, you just need to answer a couple of questions and you are off to the races!

Cons

It doesn't have every single review site included yet! LOL Actually I can't think of any cons at the moment.

Peter

Time used: Free Trial

March 2015

Tested most all of them out there and this is the one that gets it done right for managing reviews!

I searched high and low through many of the review platforms. They all had bits and pieces but didn't do it quite right. Then I found Grade.us. They do it the right way and make it easy. I needed a platform that I could management my own reviews and the reviews of all my clients. Grade.us makes that easy. I can white label my service 100% and make it my own. My clients are getting great results!

Pros

Easy to setup new accounts. Can brand on your domain or any number of domains you may want to have. All the top reviews sites are there and if you need others they will add them. Always making positive updates to the platform. Clean and simple interface.

Cons

None really. One thing they don't have is an emailing system. Not a big deal in my opinion because you can use anything to send out emails and request the reviews on your review funnel landing page.

Mike

June 2015

So easy to use, my infant daughter could learn it.

I don't know what I like better... the fact that I only needed 75 seconds of instructional videos before I was 80% of the way to becoming a power user? Or the customer service team that handles my "we're not like your other paying customers" requests. They're amazing. Jon's amazing. They're all amazing.

Pros

The interface is simple, understandable, does EVERYTHING you could want in the review funnel industry, and is less costly than the other big brands that are out there. A week before finding GRADE.us, I was on a sales call with someone trying to sell me their full version for $5000/year... or their lite version for $2500. If more people knew GRADE.us existed, that other company would be out of business.

Cons

I wish I could magically teleport a staff member behind our customers when they're reading their "Take a moment to review us!" emails. I'm thinking this would definitely improve conversion rates! Please add this teleportation feature at your earliest convenience.

Response from Grade Us, Inc.

Aww, shucks. Thanks, Mike! Teleportation? We're working on it ;)

Replied June 2015

Steven

Excellent to work with

Great service and great experience

Pros

Love how everything is so simple and how everything is collaborated and gathered into one central place

Cons

Nothing… I really enjoyed working with this company over the years and Wes in customer service is phenomenal!

Response from Grade Us

Thanks for your kind words, Steven! I'll pass along your thoughtful review to Wes and the rest of the team. I know they're appreciate it! ~Garrett

Replied October 2018

ashkan

Simple UX Great Results!

Pros

I love the user-friendliness of the tool. Easy to integrate with small businesses and highly effective.

Cons

I wish they'd expand on the offline tools they offer such as business cards, etc. The design options are limited.

Time used: Free Trial

September 2015

There is NOTHING out there like Reputation Loop; Period!

We have tried so many other software's & they all were limited to the point of no use or we had to use 3 different systems to accomplish what Reputation Loop would do. They have thought this out so much further than most businesses owners could understand. We use the software integrated into InfusionSoft & within a day or 2 we had reviews coming in. PROS: 1. There is a follow-up system ready to go; with a little amount of changes to start seeing reviews. 2. The system will do what our staff & most business fail to do & that is reach out & ASK! What a concept; asking how their visit was & if they could leave a review for us. Most employees don't care enough to ask & the owners to egotistical to ask so it never happens. Well now it does. Enter the customers info that came in for the day into Reputation Loop & the follow-up begins. 3. I was able to find an issue we were having with someone on the staff. This issue was going on for over a year & within 4 weeks of using it we found this out from customer feedback. There is so much more going on with this system then what most would truly understand. 4. If a client leaves a bad review it sends it to a different page allowing the business owner to find & solve it before it goes up for everyone to see. It also will ask the Positive feedback people if they don't mind leaving an additional one. This is BRILLIANT, IT WORKS & its very hand off. So no one had to feel uncomfortable about getting reviews. 5. Look I could go on & on because IT WORKS & I USE IT every day. I bet 80% of the software out there isn't being used because people have to do manual stuff consistently to get it to work & because of it they never use it. SIMPLICITY is key! CONS: 1. It does take a little bit to get set-up for most people that are not very computer savvy. Reason is because it integrates into social media accounts like Facebook & Twitter they have to go & find their information to log in. They have to update some listings so average people might feel like there is a lot to do to get it working but I'm willing to bet the same average people don't understand the alternatives; THERE ARE NONE! You do everything manually, check all your listings for bad reviews, actually start asking for reviews & then you email 1 at a time each day to ask for reviews. Point is that I LOVE this software & my advice to you is DON"T let the 30 to 60 minute set-up scare you because it's a beautiful thing once it's working & in motion!

Roger

Great resource for agencies committed to helping small businesses with online visibility

Grade.us is the backbone of our online visibility product offerings. We do things other than help clients solicit reviews, but G.US makes us look good with a clean white label product.

Pros

It has many intuitive qualities that help the use execute the objective of obtaining published positive reviews online. The support is consistently excellent. Pricing is designed to allow agencies to make a decent profit on a modest amount of needed attention. I have used other products. The team that put this together really care about doing it right.

Cons

The learning curve was a little steeper that I had hoped. The dashboard requires memorization of where and what the tabs do rather than being obviously intuitive. The product works, but you have to work to learn the layout.

Reasons for switching to Grade.us

BirdEye's management philosophy is inconsistent with our sense of caring and fairness. RepLoop sold to Grade.us

Response from Grade Us

Hey Roger, Thank you so much for this incredible review. It's been awesome to have you as a customer, value the software, join us for our office hours, and provide great feedback. ~ Garrett

Replied October 2020

I'd Recommend Reputation Loop on Customer Service Alone

Pros

I like this software a lot. It scans how your business appears online and fixes your business listings all in one dashboard which are extras I wasn't looking for. It's definitely helped me gather new reviews for local clients to help them improve thier online reputation and visibility in Google maps and near me searches. Integrates with all kinds of retail and medical CRM's so that is lovely too. Plus you can use SMS and MMS if that's part of your plan.

Cons

Sometime, rarely, it would just not work and that might be user (me) error but I really want this to be set it and forget it forever. But customer support is EXCELLENT and there was never a problem they didn't quickly fix with a friendly interaction.

Response from Reputation Loop

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it.

Replied April 2019

Industry: Furniture

User Friendly Platform and Great Service

I highly recommend Reputology to any business that is seriously considering the importance of keeping up with their customer reviews. We have been using Reputology's services for over a year and we are completely satisfied with the results. Reputology has been consistently able to deliver a simple platform that keeps track of the many reviews our business receives from different websites on a daily basis. Additionally, we can look at reviews individually, break them down by different brands and look the data within its entirety. This gives us vital feedback on how to improve our customer service which we use to improve customer satisfaction. To add to this, Reputology has provided great, personalized support throughout this entire period which definitely adds to the user-friendly nature of their company. In short, we highly recommend using Reputology's services.

Pros

Simplicity

Response from Reputology

Thank you, David!

Replied January 2017

Jason

Great product, little expensive for marketers.

Really like this product. We're a startup trying to brand this for dentists and Drs. however, pricing is a little high for volume.

Pros

Cons

Wish that white labeled clients had more access into system to make their own changes

Response from Grade Us

Hey Jason, thanks for the review! We hear you on the pricing--we've tried to come in at a price that still gives agencies and marketers room but doesn't sacrifice the quality of product and service that we can provide. I'm not sure that the balance we strike is right for every customer. As for granting access to clients, though, you may not be aware that you can now white-label our dashboard to allow clients to login and self-manage. However, there are some additional costs to set that up. Reach out to support AT grade.us if interested!

Replied December 2016

Cindy

Grade.us Helps us Help Others!

Socialeyes Consultants has been partnering with grade.us for close to 2 years to offer our customers the best solution for review management.

Pros

The ability to ward off potential negative reviews from permanently going online by driving people to the funnel.

Cons

We have not experienced any cons with grade.us to date.

Dawn