Browse Happierleads Reviews

Dinakar from Hatrio

Accurate leads = higher ROI

Pros

From my usage, HappierLeads identifies a lot of leads than its competition. Even though they're new, I love how they're killing it in the field. Setup was easy. It was merely just copy pasting code into our website, we did that in seconds and took our accounts live.

Cons

They don't have much integrations with other software. It would be great if they integrate with an outreach tool. With an outreach tool we can automate reaching out to identified leads and get better results with our campaign because they already visited our website and learned about our product.

Reasons for Switching to Happierleads

We like the founding member of HappierLeads. We simply fell in love with their values and like how they're innovating fastly even though they're very new.

José from Influgrow

I've become happier with happierleads.

The experience is amazing. The founder is a great and smart guy. I recommend this to all marketing and growth community.

Pros

I just love the accuracy they have. I've used other alternatives ( like albacross), and happierleads delivery a lot of leads, even in non US markets. It's simple to use and ready to integrate with almost anything ( it have API and Webhooks). In good hands, this is a leads machine. You can integrate with some others software automations and just "find" who found you, even on their social media. The support team is superb. I have to say, really superb. I consider this one of the best on their class.

Cons

I didn't liked the UX of the software. But they show me pictures of what is coming in next version and i loved it how it will become. I would like to have a cookie tracking or something, but i believe they are avoiding this because of data privacy.

Reasons for Choosing Happierleads

More accuracy on data, and cost benefit overall.

Response from Happierleads

Replied December 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are expecting soon a new V2 with better UI/UX as you said. Many thanks again! We are here to support you in any query you have!

Roman from Visotsky Consulting

Best Value for Money

Great choice for b2b startups. Identifying visitors to my website has proven to be a valuable investment for me. Can't wait for Open API release to connect Directual with Happierleads Databases.

Pros

It's a great product for the USA market. Plug and play. Works great with Tilda, Webflow, Clickfunnels. Had some issues with webinar software.

Cons

Not the best automatization. My team has to work with the database manually.

Best Value for Money

Reasons for Switching to Happierleads

Cheaper than Albacross and Leadfeeder. Same results in the USA market.

Rafal from Fabryka Rozwoju

a lot of helpfull data if you use cold-call or cold-mail

Good, but Ill stay with Albacross. Identifies better polish companies. You should check it for your country too.

Pros

Easy installation (put script on the website) Not just identifies companies, but also shows visited webisites and persons that works in that company

Cons

Not good in identification of polish companies (what is a must in my case) Too much entries that are fakes (counts as 5 sec session but probably it is a bot) Long learning period (over 10 days in my case), and still Albacross identifies more companies Not so good design (UX)

Reasons for Choosing Happierleads

It was cheaper, but in fact didnt recognize polish companies as good as Albacross.

Reasons for Switching to Happierleads

I was curious about Albacross credibility.

Response from Happierleads

Replied June 2021

Rafal, would you like to give happierleads a try again since we have added many more features and have made many improvements since the time you tried it. If you want, please do let our team know.

Ezzi from Accord Global Trade, LLC

Industry: Import and Export

Quality B2B Leads – Highly Recommended!

We are so pleased with Happierleads. This Hidden Gem allows us to identify our anonymous website visitors, turn traffic into leads, save ourselves money, energy and add hours back to our week. In addition, customer service is everything for my company. Based on the customer experience we have enjoyed and the team’s passion for making it even better, we know that we will be loyal customers to this innovative company.

Pros

1. Happierleads allows our international business to identify our global B2B website visitors. We are now discovering hard-to-find contact info for our potential customers by utilizing the App's high-quality leads database. Our sales and marketing teams have saved us valuable time by allowing us to connect with decision-makers faster than ever. 2. The platform is super easy to set up and use. On top of that, the App is fast, and the leads are very accurate. 3. Behind a successful business, excellent customer service! The team behind Happierleads are good listeners to their customers' feedback. Our company has purchased many SaaS Apps, but we haven’t seen a support team that cares about their customers' feedback like this team. All our questions were answered very quickly in less than 24 hrs!

Cons

Nothing we can think of for now. Even if we find something down the road, we are not worried about it because the team behind this platform is AMAZING and is listening to the customers' requests.

Reasons for Choosing Happierleads

1. Excellent Customer Service/Support 2. Quality B2B Leads & Continuous Innovation 3. Upfront and Affordable Pricing (No Hidden Fees)

Ken from Freelancer

Happierleads revealed more leads than others

Pros

Happierleads was about to reveal the most leads for us when compared with competitive tools such as Leadfeeder and Albacross.

Cons

don't have anything in particular that I dislike. 1 suggestion for improvement would be the UI & UX.

Reasons for Choosing Happierleads

I did a free trial for all the companies and Happierleads was able to reveal the most lead.

Response from Happierleads

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much for this kind review! We are improving the app every day!

Joao from Joao

Great tool to identify visitors

Overall I am happy with Happierleads and I am driving good value from identifying the visitors of my website

Pros

Very simple dashboard to track visitors and unmask the company that is visiting the website

Cons

The dashboard is slightly confusing at first, there is a learning curve to navigate the different sections

Reasons for Choosing Happierleads

Happierleads is affordable for a startup business, as opposed to Clearbit

Phil from Power Funnels

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

HappierLeads is a Lead Generating Machine

Happierleads gives you the information you need fast. For me, it's the missing piece of the puzzle. A powerful tool that I now use daily. I set up some automations with Pabbly Connect and it's already started my outreach campaigns to the different brands. Get this ASAP. The prospector works very well and has saved me a load of time searching for company contacts. Happierleads certainly lives up to it's name and the support were very helpful in getting me setup.

Pros

Happierleads is a true pleasure to use. The UI is super straightforward. I really like the filtering to be able to only show potential clients that would actually use our product. The tagging is great and allows you to get much more focused and highly filtered companie that visits your site. The best part about tagging is once you set it up, your companies are autotagged based on events that you set. It loads super fast!

Cons

I dislike that I only knew about this software until recently. This is a gamechanger!

Henry from Twelverays

Industry: Online Media

Great tool for more insight

Pros

Pros: -Great tool for visitor insights -Understand your demographic -Setup is easy -Responsive customer support

Cons

Cons: -UI can use more improvement -Currently unable to limit what a team member can view.

Kris from rpaco.de

Lead tracking demystified.

Personalized outreach, targeted promotions and networking with precision.

Pros

The Saas is superslick, login use a code snippet and done, you are now tracking every single click on your page along with what the user is interacting with and for how long. It displays the company information along with the lead source and links to linked in to get details for a professional and a personalized outreach. it also helps identify snooping competitors and the topics of their interest, right on time.

Cons

If a lead browses then it is able to identify the company information but is unable to pin point the user who browsed for information, which makes the outreach a bit difficult.

Jeo from DowneyJ

Mature, and Impeccable Quality Impeccable, Great support and ease of integrations

This is a great product and a great platform. In my conversations with the CEO, I've seen that he's really committed to the boys. It is going to be an exciting year!

Pros

1) The output of B2B leads is the best I've seen. 2) The price point, is unbelievable for the Quality and resources allocated. 3) Integrations via webhooks is flawless

Cons

A tracking system for B2C clients is needed by HappierLeads. B2C is not available yet. Would it be possible to track the IP address and user agent and assign them a unique identifier? The service would be holistic if it were that way!

Reasons for Choosing Happierleads

Affordable pricing and almost identical quality. It just makes sense for small to medium buisnesses

Price and Quality

Brandon from Kula Design House

See your most interested leads

Overall I've had a good experience with Happierlieads.

Pros

Happierleads it simple and straight forward info on what companies are visiting your website, where they went and how long they spent there. The filters are great for sifting through any companies that are not your customer type. I really like how the tagging works and that once you set a tag up it auto tags any companies or events based on the tags you set up.

Cons

The export feature shows a ridiculous about of information, most of which is blank, could be helpful to some but would be nice to be able to select what data gets exported. Though the biggest issue is that you lose the timeline of the events and only see how many times a company visited but you can't see where or when they visited or for how long. Would be nice if there was a slightly easier way to see the potential customer journey without having to click through every single visit.

Avinash from Digital Mojo

Identify your potential customers

I'm fairly happy with the tool. It does it job easily and help identify the person using its linkedin database so 10 minutes of work daily gives me a few leads with minimal effort

Pros

The ability to identify potential customers who visit my profile is so empowering. I can reach out to people almost always in the same day and surprise them if someone's not reached out.

Cons

It's obviously not a hundred percent accurate. There does seem to be some Internet service providers who are identified. But can't really hold that against the software. I doubt anyone will be 100 percent accurate. But I regularly find very relevant leads from it.

Reasons for Choosing Happierleads

Better value and good service.

Jeffrey from Higgens Company

Uncover hidden leads

Pros

I switched from another 'lead' software that slowed down my website. The code doesn't slow down the loading of the website, and after purchase they vastly improved the interface to show the customer's journey. It's much better than other competitors on the market, and very easy to set-up. It also uncovers more leads than comparable software.

Cons

There's not much to say about cons to the software. When I first purchased, they didn't show the customer's journey - but within a matter of months, they implemented it and now it's better than previous software I've used. I would like to have the ability to add different users to manage each website, since I manage multiple websites for clients.

Reasons for Choosing Happierleads

Customer service was much better with HappierLeads. Glad I didn't go with ExactVisitor, as it seems like they overpromised a lot from the people who went with them. HappierLeads has over-delivered!

Reasons for Switching to Happierleads

LeadWorx was slowing down my website, and at times was unusable. Glad I purchase HappierLeads, as shortly after, LeadWorx went out of business. HappierLeads loads quickly and uncovers more leads.

Apphut from Apphut

Uncover B2B leads while your sleeping

We have been really impressed with the quality of leads and it saves us time having to qualify them.

Pros

It a fire and forget process. You just add a simple script to the site and watch the leads flow in. What is amazing is the accuracy and detail of the information that Happierleads uncovers. It's allowed us to know exactly what and when our prospects are interested in and whether they are suitable for us to follow up with them.

Cons

It would be great if it captured more precise details around content engagement like for example how far users had scrolled on the page on time spent on the site. However, there are other tools you can use in combination to achieve this goal.

Marius from eJobs Romania

Find who visited your website

Overall, HappierLeads has been great. It provided plenty of qualified leads and knowing which pages have been visited by each visitor makes it easier to approach them.

Pros

The accuracy of the businesses who visited my website. I ran a few tests myself to see if it detects people I already know and the results have been great.

Cons

I'd like to also filter companies by technology. For example, if I sell software that only works on a specific CMS, I'd like to quickly filter out all the companies which use a different techology.

Pricing, mostly.

Dino Armando from StrategiX

Happierleads the all in one prospect tool

HappierLeads is a tool that helps me learn about each person who visits my website with their contact details, how many times they have visited the pages, the company they work for, how long they have spent on the website and which pages they have. visited.

Pros

if you have done a good job with your site, you will probably have some interesting numbers but they won't tell you much about your actual visitors. but now with happierleads, it reveals the visits in real time that will be notified immediately

Cons

there aren't many native integrations but I easily connected my crm via third party connectors.

Reasons for Choosing Happierleads

I see exactly which businesses are visiting my website

Hank from Webmaster Society

Happy With Happier Leads

I've been using this for a little under a year now and find the cost of this product to acquire good leads is well worth it. The Team feature is nice to allow other staff members to do some lead searches for me and themselves.

Pros

Happier Leads makes it easy to find qualified leads in your industry or target sector by quickly selecting your location, industry and sector. A couple clicks on the dropdown menus to narrow your search to the companies and industries of interest and you see immediate results. You can save those filters for later to make it easy to subsequent searches.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a few iterations of "tweaking" your search criteria to get the leads you're looking for but it's worth the effort in the end to get more targeted leads. I typically use this to filter out large corporations as my target audience is small to mid sized businesses.

François from Visite 360 Pro

Identify your B to B visitors with accuracy

I use HappierLeads to track companies that are looking for a solution base on professionnel virtual tour. This give me lots of information about witch Leads are visiting my web site. When I have enough information and understand who is interested, I can contact them by mail with value content fitting their needs.

Pros

This tool identify more companies than any other I have test before. You have lots of data about the visitors companies and you can find people who work for it and contact them at the right time offering something you know they are interest in. Dashboard is clear and easy to use.

Cons

For now you can not sort leads by visited URL, that is for me something important that is missing because it is the best way to know how hot are the leads.

Reasons for Switching to Happierleads

Azalead has changed to Jabmo ( and Jabmo stopped the deal I have)

Tarshant from AiDash

Visitors lisiting is amazing

Pros

Happierleads is very easy to deploy and offers seamless integration with various other software. I'm using it for the last couple of months and I must say, we were able to identify a multitude of leads with simplicity. And, the team is quite supportive at all the level.

Cons

None that I can think of. The moment there is any issues, they seem to solve it before I approach them.

Didier from Valuans

Know who's knocking at the door, and why

Pros

It's so easy to use that you focus on the marketing or the strategic side of your business, not on the tech side. Happierleads helps a lot, companies are wandering around your website, but till then you hadn't realized that those visitors were searching for something you have. Leads are no more silent.

Cons

We should have a direct messaging system to help you to react quickly when someone is coming back or staying longer on a page, or on the website.

Mohd from Raframps

Great lead generating albatross alternative

We received many leads and contacted them many are still in pipeline, it is fantastic prospecting tool better than cold contact.

Pros

It is albacross alternative and love how we could see leads of people visiting the site with their contacts. Ability to track for those working form home, unlimited tracking

Cons

Taking out our own website as it shows our employees visiting and counting towards visit. We are strangely getting lots of those companies who are IT

Reasons for Choosing Happierleads

unlimited trackign vs albacross 90 days limit, happier can track ppl workign form home, pretty much real time alert

Ge this if you're looking for a lead-gen tool that will give you information on each contact

I love happierleads. It has changed the way I prospect for new leads and has given me a whole new perspective on how to do my job. I can't believe that something so simple can be so effective, but it really is. happierleads is a great lead-gen tool that will help your team grow!

Pros

Most businesses visited your website and leave with no sign. Well, Happierleads captured all your visitors details such as business domain name, location, duration of visits and contact emails so you can easily follow up.

Cons

So far, so good. Integrations with CRM for automating email campaign are on their roadmap!

Sushil from KEDIANOMICS

Happy Lead Gen POWERHOUSE

Happy * Happy * Happy Leads, business growth. One tool where my expense is more than recovered many many times over, month on month!

Pros

I am happy, saving time. Almost more than half of the new sales I get on my website I am already able to see the new buyers through HappierLeads a few days or weeks in advance roaming around on my website!

Cons

THe script is still bulky. I had had to struggle a bit to ensure my page speed remains intact. They have promised further improvements & I look forward to it.

Jigar from Bluebox

Awesome tool - stands its own among the best

Very happy with the deal

Pros

The software is easy to setup and use and gives you excellent data. I used to used Albacross but switched due to the better quality of leads at a better price.

Cons

The software is improving and the support is excellent - they even get on the phone with you to guide you = there is very little to not like about his.

Better and cheaper

Keeps eye on your site visitor

I am happy with Happierleads, assuming happerlead is recording all the visitor I would not have asked more.

Pros

Its like having some watching who visited your sited. its very helpful when you are working to get new clients and you find out they are also doing their due diligence by looking at your site. Having visited your website we can confidently approach potential clients about your services.

Cons

I believe happierlead is catching al the people that visited out company site.

Michele from Blallo

Insights I never knew I could get

I was very happy to find information about my visitors that I didn't have before, and it's actionable stuff, it's not just information for information's power, but it lets me know a ton of things, such as if I'm targeting the right audience and it's responding, or if some people are interested even though they have yet to contact me, etc.

Pros

I absolutely like having more information, and this kind of information I could never otherwise get before. It's great to know potential leads and in general people interested in your business. The interface is great, everything works well and you can immediately focus on the core of the product, without spending too much time on setup and other details

Cons

not much to talk against it. I do not use many integrations with this kind of tool so I do not expect many integrations to begin with, and everything works well.

Mat from I Want to get Digital

Great little secret weapon!

Great experience, team is super helpful and responsive. Easy to set up

Pros

Big fan of this software, super easy to put up and it automatically finds any contact details for people within the organisation that has been looking at your sit. Super simple and useful insights into how the users interracted with our site. This is easily worth every penny spent!

Cons

Being honest, there's not a lot to not like. It does what it says on the tin.

Dave from Message Impact

Very helpful in seeing who visited our site

Have not used or needed support yet, but the leads are better than what I got from competitive services.

Pros

Nice clean interface. Shows all the details of the company and visitors of the site. The contacts listed come with name position, email, and LinkedIn profile. Love it! Better results than most competitors we tried.

Cons

Would be nice to have a native integration with our CRM.

Reasons for Choosing Happierleads

better and more results from the site visits.

Better results

Ronit from kramer

Happier Leads is powerful

Great for Lead Generation

Pros

Easy to use, gives us insights as to what companies are visiting our website and what they are looking for. Includes LinkedIn profiles of key company profiles.

Cons

Cannot download data to CSV Limited to 1000 Companies/month. It only covers a small amount of total visitors

Price

Aristotle from FreeClusters

Get Leads from Your Website Visitors!

I have a good experience with happierleads, which helped me to find out the leads that I'm missing from my website. The Support is always helpful. In one sentence "It is a must-have tool for B2B".

Pros

Happierleads is an awesome software that shows that our websites visitors company details and many more. If someone into B2B, then you can catch all your leads and close them without running ads. You can filter the leads and target your customer. It shows the duration of your website visitor and their sessions on your website. So, we can target the leads who are most interested in our business.

Cons

It only shows the company website of that lead, but we don't know what is the role of that visitor in the company. And sometimes it doesn't show the contact details of the company.

Brian from Diversity One Group LLC

Sumoling Review

Very pleased with the contact results. I check in once a week and then export visitors to follow-up on.

Pros

Cheaper alternative to Albacross, get marketing qualified leads directly from your website.

Cons

Could provide more features by combing with other tools to pull more information.

Cheaper option.

Andrey from Weberlo

Quality data

Overall very good

Pros

Very easy to use, just install the JS snippet and I can easily identify from which company are the visitos. Data is good, works well…

Cons

More integrations needed. Don’t have all the CRM integrations I need

Reasons for Choosing Happierleads

Limits are not as good, data is good too

Alessandro from ITSELECTA Sp. z o.o.

Very satisfied - Highly reccomended

Great customer experience and tool.

Pros

The software is great to find contacts of potential new customers

Cons

I like all the features of this tool. It is user friendly and easy to use

Reasons for Choosing Happierleads

Great explanation of the service by their team.

Easy to use and very effective website visitor tracker!

Using Happierleads is a great experience because we can identify our website visitors and follow up with the companies that otherwise we would have missed.

Pros

Our company has multiple businesses that we manage and Happierleads helps us to efficiently identify potential clients visiting our websites. They also have amazing customer support which for me is always a plus.

Cons

None so far at this time! Whenever I have questions, their support is always ready to help.

Response from Happierleads

Replied December 2020

Thank you so much for these kind words! We are happy to help at any time!

Phil from -

Best player on B2B leads market

Pros

The amount of information I get for each visit! They offer insights about the company (I don't need googling everything myself), full list of company decision-makers as well as full funnel info and history!

Cons

I'd like some integrations - but I believe they'll be having them in the near future.

Patric from Aicomp

Very easy to handle

friendly support, easy to use

Pros

Its functions and implementation are very intuitive. The data quality is quite good.

Cons

The dashboard could show a few more details. Especially when you start working with it, so you get a better feel for the filter functions.

Reasons for Choosing Happierleads

better data quality at a lower price

Roman. from 100Digital

Happierleads

I use it with texau to automate the outreach of website visitors

Pros

It gives me the "hidden" info of WHO/WHEN was visiting my website

Cons

I don't know but I assume they have a bulletproof product roadmap to make HL better

Reasons for Choosing Happierleads

simple to use, has integration with my favorite tool

Harrison from Growth Generators

The Best Software

Pros

Honestly, I wasn't sure what to expect when it came to this software. I am so happy I got it. It goes above and beyond what I expected and the support they have is top-notch

Cons

There isn't anything that I don't like. It's all amazing.

Roger from Fremont Funding

Slick insight into who's on your site

Great! Slick product.

Pros

It's like being psychic - pretty slick for knowing which prospects are hottest, so we focus on the right people

Cons

More integrations would help, but apparently they're working on that already - look forward to see it.

Viswanatha from VijayaTech Labs

Best lead utilization tool - Convert visitors into customers

The setup is very easy and it starts working immediately. I used filters and tags to sort the leads and connect with them personally. It helped me to find out the hidden clients on my website. HappierLeads is best to convert the visitors into customers without any extra effort or cost.

Pros

HappierLeads gives necessary information about the anonymous website visitors. It gives Company, location, sector, industry, pages they visited, source of the traffic etc. This information helps us to find more about the website visitors and can contact them with the personalized message.

Cons

Nothing as of now. HappierLeads works as advertised.

James from Word-Connection

Industry: Translation and Localization

Easy and quick

Straight forward and simple, excellent customer support.

Pros

Very easy to use and gives a quick overview of the companies that your website is attracting.

Cons

It would be nice to have the option to tailor the filtering of results manually.

Response from Happierleads

Replied June 2021

William from Slaterock Automation

Great lead capture

Pros

Easy to deploy and begin gathering information on web traffic.

Cons

I wish the software would report more about all users not just the businesses and the business information.

MJ from MINDSET THEORY SDN. BHD.

Happy to find Happierleads

Pros

I like that I get more visibility who came to my website and get their details for follow up communication.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. It does what it says on the tin.

Josh from Archer

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Good product

Really good information. I tried with one licence and bought 4 more

Pros

Good support and very useful information

Cons

There is a little more to be developed but they are getting there

Response from Happierleads

Replied June 2021

Gustavo from Recurring.co

Find your next leads easily

We were launching a new B2B service and we want it to understand what companies were visiting our website. Happierleads helped us find this out easily.

Pros

We were amazed by how it was able to find the companies visiting our website with high accuracy. We are using that data to reach out to new companies that already know about us.

Cons

So far we have nothing to complain about

Response from Happierleads

Replied June 2021

Strappler from atipso GmbH

Great tool to find leads

Pros

It is very easy to implement Happierleads to websites. The guide is informative and easy to follow and the code is not huge, so the website performance stays stable. We are able to find good leads through this tool!

Cons

The UI could be a bit more modern - but it's not about that :) It does what they say: find leads

JR from DSM

With Happierleads we know so much more about who visits our site.

We are learning more about who is visiting our website.

Pros

Happierleads shows which potential clients have visited my site and which pages and products they have been looking at. Also, it tells me which competitor has been checking us out. Valuable business info.

Cons

There is nothing in particular that I dislike.

John from Innovative Solutions

Very impressive and easy to use

Great product and helpful team

Pros

It reveals site visitors and gives a nice picture of who is visiting my site

Cons

Not a complaint, but it picks up a few companies that must use bots to visit sites from all over the world. Good thing is you can delete these so they don't keep showing up.

Jacob from Kikkenborg Analyse

Industry: Market Research

Get valuable insight about your site visitors

In the beginning it seemed as it was not working, but after a week - say two weeks im impressed.

Pros

It actually works also in small markets. Tnx

Cons

I have not much. Its a simple piece of software. The functionality works like a charm.

Reasons for Switching to Happierleads

The old one was not functioning very well.