• Pros

• "It's so easy to use. User friendly and easy to understand - something I haven't found in other 3rd party scheduling tools. "

• "It's super helpful and really useful in terms of Social Automisation. Now I can spend my time one the most important tasks!"

• "It has all the features I need. Gallery Posts for Instagram, Video content, cross platform posting and scheduling, nothing lacking with Hopper HQ!"

• Cons

• "We've previously had issues with the initial set up of new accounts such as disabling features like two-step verification and Instagram detecting unusual activity but that is understandable."

• "It would be great if there was a mobile app which allowed me to get notifications."

• "The only downside would be that LinkedIn isn't integrated "

Browse Hopper HQ Reviews

Anne from Wonderland Firm PR & Social Media Consulting

Always fast with their response and easy to work with!

Peace of mind.

Pros

I find Hopper to have a functionality and ease of use that I've not had before. When we have had issues with the software, customer service has always been top notch!

Cons

I can't wait for other nuances to be added to this software that will emulate IG further by adding the ability to tag people within the photos posted or to be able to load photos as a slideshow. These are minor, just little things that we still do natively, but I know will make a difference when added.

Katie from Photography by Kj

Hopper HQ Review

It has solved our problem of posting every day when our schedule gets crazy.

Pros

If you need to be in front of your clients on multiple platforms, look no further. Hopper HQ will save you time and money. Schedule your posts and don't look back! The staff and help center are amazing with any questions you might have. We use it for IG, FB, Linkedin and Twitter.

Cons

They keep adding new features all the time. If you need something for a specific platform they will do their best to help you out.

Reasons for Choosing Hopper HQ

It came down to ease of use for our small company.

Response from Hopper HQ

Replied May 2020

Hi Katie, Thanks for your review and great to hear the positive feedback :-D The team are always on hand if we can ever help or make Hopper HQ more valuable for you. Thanks, Mike

Cara from Marketing Agency

Terrible Service

Disappointing and frustrating.

Pros

When it actually works it does what it's meant to do.

Cons

It's constantly disconnecting. There is no point in scheduling posts if you have to go check that your scheduling tool is working every day. After months of frustration, we asked them to shut down our account literally on the day the payment was being withdrawn. They both refused to refund that payment and to shut down our account when we asked. They said we had to pay for another month of not using their unreliable products per their policies.

Response from Hopper HQ

Replied February 2020

Hi Cara, I'm very sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience, its certainly not what we set out to do. I can see from our chat logs that you did have some connectivity issues however we were unable to debug these as the accounts were removed. With regards to payment you of course have the option to downgrade or cancel your subscription at anytime online. However I can see that you were in fact refunded the payment when you requested (and before this review). Please do get in touch with support if there is anything we can support you with further.

Elliot from Elliot James Pte Ltd

Finally

Easy, efficient, professional. As the owner of my company, social media is usually the part of my job that needs to come from me but i like doing the least as I need to put hours aside to organise. With Hopper, its a joy to use, plan and schedule.

Pros

We've been playing around with a number of different platforms to manage our social media and we've finally found one that does it all... even down to informing us on the popularity of our # choices. Its easy to use and the image editor is a god send. We have lots of glossy, magazine ready photos from our project but they sometime need a tweak here and there for the different social media channels so the editor is perfect.

Cons

I am still relatively new to the software so I am yet to find anything I really dislike.

Response from Hopper HQ

Replied May 2020

Hi Elliot, thanks for your feedback. We're thrilled to hear you've found a perfect fit with Hopper HQ. We've found seeing the hashtag popularity has been a huge boost for increasing engagement so pleased to hear its be valuable for you as well.

Eric from Silent K

Hopper HQ Does the Job

Making people aware of my art and other services.

Pros

I like the straight-forward UI and clean, uncomplicated layout. It's easy to use, too--most tasks are self-explanatory. It does the job for me--I don't really need much more than what it already does, and I'm hoping the ease-of-use will not change in future.

Cons

I wish it was possible to add a bit more automation to the app. For example, I publish one drawing per day to my three networks. Currently, I have to front-load the entire task--pick an image, add a caption, set a publication date--over and over and over. It would be easier if I could, say, pick a range of dates, set one upload per day and have it pull the images in alphabetical order from a specific directory. So on day one, it would pull image001.foo, then the next day image002.foo etc.

Jaclyn from J. Rose Imagery

Hopper Makes it Easy

Invaluable benefits in being able to count hashtags, post when I'm not online, plan out posts a week ahead of time, and view Analytics. A must-have business tool for Instagram.

Pros

Honestly, at first I was really disappointed. I signed up for the free trial and to see that you can only plan posts and they'll remind you to post them without ACTUALLY posting them was really disappointing. But when I sent a complaint about this, I got a super helpful response right away and they helped me set up Autoposting, which was actually so easy that I feel silly for not figuring it out myself. So yes, from Hopper HQ, you can upload photos to Instagram from your computer (already invaluable) and plan them to post during peak hours when you're unavailable. They also count your hashtags for you. If you're a budding business depending on Instagram, I definitely think this is an extremely important tool.

Cons

Honestly, once I got the hang of it, I had no complaints. Everything I could think of to want is there.

Reasons for Choosing Hopper HQ

Hopper HQ is the only platform that can actually post to my Instagram without my manually having to copy/paste.

Carmen from Christ For The Nations

Excellent service for social media managers

Excellent customer service, fast response.

Pros

The ability to schedule carrousel posts without the use of a phone! Video scheduling

Cons

Not able to see full data on facebook and twitter analytics

Reasons for Choosing Hopper HQ

The automatic scheduling for the carrousel posting

Daniel from Marketing and Advertising

Makes Social Media Scheduling a Breeze!

Really easy to get set up and going.

Pros

- Easy to use interface. - I can add my team - keeps us all on the same page... or feed! - The calendar view is incredibly helpful. - Being able to preview posts ensures my Instagram feed is on point. - Really fast to connect to social media accounts compared to the competition.

Cons

- It would be great if it provided Instagram stories publishing

Reasons for Choosing Hopper HQ

Allowed my team to see what was going to be posted in advance.

Victoria from AYRIAL

Awesome Platform!

From the first day of setting up, customer service went beyond the call of duty to assist, way past her time to go home for the day.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to create scheduled Instagram posts and the ability to see how your posts look. For instance, you want a color coordinated look, you can easily do that - sit back and rearrange your scheduled posts. Personally, this is the best platform available! Hats off to the developers.

Cons

It would be great to have a software platform suggest posts based on your criteria from the images published For now, Hopper HQ is the best!

Reasons for Choosing Hopper HQ

I was searching the internet for an alternative, found their video and have been hooked ever since!

Lisa from self

Industry: Publishing

Reliable, straightforward interface, exceptional customer service

I have an account I manage with daily instagram and twitter posts. It's not a heavy workload but it is every day. Being able to schedule the posts at my convenience is incredibly helpful.

Pros

Hopper is one of the only schedulers for instagram that you can use for non-commercial accounts (when I signed up, it was the only one I could find, and it may still be). It's reliable and easy to use, it has a twitter side, and has really exceptional customer service. They are nice people to interact with, and that counts a lot for me.

Cons

The filter options for photos aren't quite as intuitive as native Instagram, and the Twitter side of the equation could use some tweaking.

Reasons for Choosing Hopper HQ

At the time it was the only product I could find that supported non-commercial instagram accounts. Reviews were also very positive.

Response from Hopper HQ

Replied May 2020

Hi Lisa, Thanks for your feedback and review. It's great to hear that Hopper HQ is making your life little easier. We're continually developing our Twitter support so watch this space. We've also launched Linkedin publishing this week if that helps save even more time! Mike

Tom from Art

Industry: Fine Art

From Gramblr to Hopper HQ.

As a single, privat user, I think it help me to get accurate images of my artwork to Instagram, and that opens up to a bigger range of people, a better chance to spread my work, as look, and have contact with other artists around the world. Its a very good program.

Pros

When I started with Instagram 2 years ago I understod that the only way to publice posts was from a smartphone. I didnt have that. But I found Gramblr, free way to post on Instagram directly from my PC. So I went with that for some years and it worked but not very reliabel and somewhat shaky. Another problem was the distorsion of my images. I often do finepoint inkdrawings, scan it and prepare it via Photoshop and publiced with Gramblr. The problem was that Gramblr distorted the fine lines of the drawing and it didnt look as crisp, rather a bit distorted. But, I had no choise. Then Gramlr disapeared and I soon understand there was no free programs out there to do the same things. Finally I found Hopper HQ and with the personal and welcoming support of the rep and others I took a trial. It took a while to understand it, but I got it right pretty soon. The striking difference from Gramblr to Hopper HQ was that my drawings and other artwork was so crisp and accurate at Instagram, even fine lines. So I was very supriced and glad to se how good it worked. Its easy to pick images and post them. Its a great way to get your images to Instagram via your computer.

Cons

Its a bit expensive for a single user who post ca. 10-15 images a month. I dont think I can afford it. So at this point I dont know if I will continue use Hopper HQ when the trial is over. But I wish I could because it works so good.

Great tool with potential to get superb!

It makes my social media marketing a lot easier. Scheduling posts is crucial, but not always possible for a one man show. Hopper HQ does this job for me and it does it great. Except a few limitations compared to real life posting on e.g. Instagram ;-)

Pros

Planning and scheduling posts as well as first comments is great. Re-arranging scheduled posts is very easy and user friendly. Grid view is crucial for professional businesses and works well.

Cons

I manage TWO Instagram accounts through hopper hq, but only one is a business account (due to the fact that you only can have ONE account linked to your FB page). Hopper HQ does not allow me to see the "grid view" for the second none-business account which is a big downside for me. Also, there's no possibility yet to tag persons directly on a photo. This lets posts look a little artificial, because wit a "real" IG-posts you would actually always do that.

Response from Hopper HQ

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your review! Regarding tagging other accounts directly on your photos, this feature is currently in Beta and so will be available for you to use very shortly :). If you would like early access, simply contact us through the web chat to ask for it. Regarding the grid view not being available for a personal account - unfortunately this is limited by Instagram itself and therefore not possible for us to work around. Best wishes, Hopper HQ :)

Lucy from Toyboy Warehouse

A truly amazing tool that quickly became an essential part of our marketing workflow

Saving a huge amount of time managing our Instagram accounts, Increasing the quality of our social media marketing.

Pros

It's very quick to upload and schedule lots of content. We upload a month in advance and then add other posts and comments as needed. It takes us about 30 minutes to create and schedule a month of regular posts. The newer features to view and plan your feed have been brilliant to help increase the overall look and feel of our Instagram accounts.

Cons

There are 3 of us the use the tool and all share one login. Together we manage 5 Instagram accounts via Hopper HQ. It would be good to have the ability to login separately and maange different accounts. Only a minor point but would be a nice addition.

Rachel from Isobel Media, Inc.

An affordable, excellent option for social media management

We were able to double our client roster since using Hopper HQ. This has helped grow Isobel Media from a one-woman-show with one main client and two smaller projects to an agency that services around 12 active clients.

Pros

As a service provider, I've chosen to keep my rates low for clients so that I can help to change the economic situation for food industry entrepreneurs. Far too many small businesses start and fail because they aren't able to afford excellent social media services. Because my revenue is much less than other agencies, I needed an affordable scheduling/analytics system to help me plan, schedule, and analyze my clients social media marketing campaigns. Hopper's ease of use, uncomplicated user journey, and visual planning aspects have helped my team create social media feeds for my clients that have gone viral.

Cons

Dragging and dropping using the calendar option is limited to one month at a time. If I am working at the end of a month I'm not able to drag into the beginning of the next.

Sean from seandesportes

Extremely useful!

Thoroughly happy with Hopper HQ and will not be using any other product or service from any competitor.

Pros

Extremely easy to use! The ability to set it and forget it makes life much easier when building an Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account. Customer support is easily accessible and they are all very friendly. Hopper HQ even asks customers to recommend additional features that they would like to see in the future. Strongly recommend Hopper HQ!

Cons

I've asked if Hopper HQ can add the ability to add location to the posts so that it's possible to tag a location. They explained that they have received that request from others and are definitely aware that customers would love to have that feature.

Dan from Entrepreneur/Self-employed

I use it daily with multiple client Instagram accounts, including my own personal account.

Biggest benefit is time saving and the ability to schedule posts in advance. Also ease of use (instead of posting from your phone) and ability to scale out and manage multiple accounts.

Pros

Hopper HQ is very easy to use and a huge time-saver, allowing me to schedule weeks worth of posts in just minutes. The preview mode is great to assist with the aesthetics of your profile. Having access to your history of posts AND the ability to "re-schedule" a post is VERY helpful. It's invaluable to have the ability to type in your caption (with emoji's) AND at the same time post a first comment (usually for hashtags). However my favorite feature is the image editing that utilizes Adobe Creative Cloud tools and features, which makes for editing your images easy and professional. This software provides far more value than what you're paying for!

Cons

The things I like least about this software are a couple of needed features, that I think would complete this software: 1) I'm unable to post a multi-image slide show type post to Instagram. Currently only one image per post is supported. 2) I'm unable tag my Instagram post to also post to my Facebook business/fan page when it posts to Instagram.

Tyler from Alpine Solutions

All Pros, no Cons

My team and I are able to schedule any post cross platform with Hopper, and have them scheduled well in advance, or complete on the fly posts with ease. The value and performance of Hopper HQ is unmatched :)

Pros

Cons

At first, there were several features I was in need of (gallery image posts on Instagram, Video posts). The Hopper HQ team was in the development stages of this when I signed on, and within a couple weeks, it was fully functional. I now cannot think of one thing that is a "con" when it comes to Hopper HQ.

Graeme from The Canadian Press

Industry: Photography

It's very helpful for me, totally helps me manage the feed without it taking up too much of my day.

This this was already covered in the first round of questions....

Pros

Easy to use for the most part, does what I need it to do with a minimum amount of fuss or time spent.

Cons

I am not not wild about the time/date setting, which is a new change I know. But it is really much easier to just write in a time and switch the date if need be. Also, I'd like to be able drag and drop the photos into an order and just set an interval when doing multiple posts, like "every 75 minutes post the next photo" and forget about picking times all together. A notepad for storing hashtags and IG handles would also be helpful.

Abdulla from Obai and Hill

Highly recommended

My team works a lot more efficiently with Hopper instead of posting manually.

Pros

Ability to add as many accounts as possible and managing all simultaneously.

Reasons for Choosing Hopper HQ

Straight forward compared to all other available services.

Dallas from Maningas Cosmetic Surgery

Couldn't Live Without It!

Saving time by actually being able to plan and schedule Instagram Posts and Facebook post from one place. Mainly the Instagram scheduling and posting. I have not found another software or app that does what Hopper HQ can do and is has great UI/UX.

Pros

Super user friendly and it actually posts for you at the time you scheduled. I like that you can duplicate posts to different accounts and make appropriate changes quickly and easily. Anyone that asks me what I use to effectively and efficiently schedule my social media posts, I ALWAYS recommend this service.

Cons

The one thing now I wish it had was a feature to store frequently used hashtags so you could choose from that list instead of having to type them in each and every time you make a post.

ANTONIS from www.antonisdelta.com

Industry: Photography

Fantastic tool for my Instagram posts!

To manage and schedule my posts on Instagram! Great experience!

Pros

It's a great marketing tool for planning and managing posts for Instagram. I use it for promoting posts, scheduling the time and date for multiple pictures. I love the friendly environment and the available tools for cropping, layout and customizing the future posts. Every blogger and photographer needs this tool for boosting their performance!

Cons

The video tools and formats supporting video need improvement because Instagram reduces occasionally the quality of the video posts for better downloading speeds and performance. If you need to upload and manage video posts, make sure that you export and edit your video in the right format and size, so it's faster and easier for this software and Instagram to upload it in the best possible quality! Overall the software works fine and I am happy with it!

Jackson from Oscar's Chicks

Instagram Marketing Life-saver

Pros

Hopper HQ lets you upload & schedule content for Instagram automatically from your desktop, and it does this in a way that is compliant with Instagram's terms. It's become an invaluable tool for my Instagram business and has given me so much more time to spend with my family. It's the only one out there that frees you from a mobile device!

Cons

A very minor one - the current analytics are really cool but I would love to track engagement on my posts from the Hopper HQ platform.

Hooper HG

Pros

1. Very easy to use. we tried multiple social media posting platforms and Hooper HQ was the quickest and easiest to start using. 2. Ability to batch upload and schedule large amounts of posts very quickly. No other software we used was this efficient. 3. Supports Video content. 4. Supports Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Cons

Currently Hooper HQ doesn't support Linkdin so I am forced to use inferior software to post to this site.

Karla from Karlilooooo

Hopper HQ review

I love it! I would love to be able to add some more account - maybe up to 10?

Pros

Cons

I don't use the FB feature much due to boosting ads in advance through business manager - I like to schedule ahead and schedule the post boosts - can't do this through Hopper (the ads) and Ads manager doesn't pick up on the posts

Yana from ATG

Industry: Performing Arts

Great software for scheduling all things social

We use Hopper HQ to schedule Instagram and Twitter posts.

Pros

The reason we decided to use Hopper HQ was the variety of tools and options this software provides when scheduling a post compared to other softwares. Being able to tag people, to write the first comment on Instagram, to tag locations are part of the vital features the software provides. Furthermore, the interface is very user-friendly, super easy to navigate and get used to.

Cons

We had a few days during which our scheduled post did not post on Instagram which was quite disappointing. However, customer service fixed the problem and explained to us what had happened and that it was beyond their control.

Kellie from Tranquil Designs

Hopper for the WIN!

Hopper truly helps me stay focused on what's important for my business which is my creativity. I no longer need to spend precious time posting to social media, Hopper does it for me!

Pros

This software makes social media less time consuming and more enjoyable. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to spend their days trying to post, but instead would like to spend their days working hard for their business.

Cons

There are a few features on Hopper I wish existed, but they are very quick about development and i've been pleased with their progress and growth.

Victoria from Digirank

One of the best social media management tools

Pros

- Really easy to use - Can manage multiple accounts - Can schedule as many posts as you want - When it comes to Instagram, you can automatically add #s to the first comment (this is really hard to find) - Can reschedule existing content - Great customer service

Cons

The only downside would be that LinkedIn isn't integrated

James from Vizified

Excellent!

BENEFITS: - Multiple accounts - Hopper works on both desktop and mobile - Forget `reminders to post. Hopper HQ posts to Instagram for you. - All your scheduled posts in one place. Drag and drop to reorder. - Easily view and plan your posts by week or month (essential for campaigns and specific events!) - Emoji tool!!!! - `Phone preview to see how it looks on your phone - Bulk upload and syncs with Dropbox, GoogleDrive e.t.c

Pros

Running multiple influencer campaigns through my agency Home - Vizified is tricky but now HopperHq has come to our rescue. The tool has successfully helped grow and scale your influencer accounts through easy and effective planning, scheduling and creative tools. Our team loves HopperHq and the multiple tools that make Instagram marketing a breeze.

Cons

Sometimes Hopper can be a bit slow to load and an integrated analytics software would be useful to find out the best times to post e.t.c

Kathleen from KTJ Design Co

Convenient

Pros

Easy to use and learn, it's is very convenient to use for my business

Cons

Sometimes my posts won't upload because of the certain time I scheduled it

Patrick from DVELOP Relationships

Exceeded Expectations

Saves me a lot of mental space and time.

Reasons for Choosing Hopper HQ

Easy to use and reliable.

Elizabeth from Elizabeth Hagen Enterprises

Hopper HQ Review

All of my scheduled posts are in one place. I can schedule one post across 3 platforms which saves a lot of time. I love the ease of the software.

Pros

Hopper HQ is easy to use once you get the hang of it! Their help response is amazing.

Cons

This has nothing to do with the software but I forget to use it

Justin from Gym Star Canada

Love it, best software for Instagram

Use this for planning ahead, operating a small team and scheduling is key

Pros

That's easy, the drafts, image bank and rescheduling

Cons

Programming times can be tricky, sometimes it jumps a month ahead on the calendar

Erics from Erica Lane Photography

Industry: Photography

LOVE this product - now if I just had someone to write my posts for me LOL

Pros

I like that it posts both Facebook and Instagram

Cons

Wish I could post other social sites like LinkedIn

Kendrick from Construction

Newb does IG

Trying to use the software to better advertise my personal brand.

Pros

I could run it from the web, loved the aspect I could work on it at work and home

Cons

My biggest issues was there was not in my mind a distinctive way to save a post, the process of the drafts was confusing, I lost some work dealing with that. A nice save button and a Saved button to go back to the past saved content. Since building content can be a lot of work never do you want to be in a position to loose it by accident.

Kristen from Kristen Foote Make-up & Hair

Industry: Cosmetics

Hopper saves me so much time!!

It has been amazing. The team is so helpful. As a small business owner/operator I have a lot on my plate. Marketing is not my favorite part but so necessary, Hopper HQ takes some pressure off and helps me stay organized with my social media.

Pros

I can set up a month or more worth of posts for Facebook and Instagram. It saves me so much time and then I don't need to think about it for another month!

Cons

I wish I could upload multiple photos per post. But I'm sure that's coming. They are always adding new features and improving on the current ones.

Barbara from Barbara Cloyd

Industry: Music

Makes my life so much easier

Best program I've found for my needs.

Pros

I love that I can upload content I create on my computer directly from my computer. I also love that I can schedule posts in advance. It's easy to see what I have scheduled.

Cons

If there's a way to tag someone I haven't found it. Sometimes it takes me a lot of trial and error to figure out the steps to take to get the result I need, for example, that there is a size limit of height and width of pictures.

Response from Hopper HQ

Replied December 2019

Hi Barbara, It's great to hear that Hopper HQ makes your like so much easier :-D We'd love to keep on making it ever easier so if there is anything else we can do more like clarifying steps to certain results then please do let us know.

Delois from Marissa Stanback & Associates LLC

Industry: Writing and Editing

Hopper HQ Review

I absolutely love it! I can upload a picture and caption in less than a minute. Very easy to navigate.

Pros

I had never used Instagram before so I set up an account. Then I found out Instagram is not geared for PC's. I wanted to use my desktop computer instead of my phone to post pictures. Luckily I came across Hopper HQ. I was very pleased with it and it made my Instagram experience very easy. Only 2 or 3 clicks and you are done. Also it posts to facebook as well, and it has bulk postings.

Cons

I can't find anything wrong with the software

Sarah from Sarah Marcus Studio

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

My Review

I like being able to schedule a months worth of posts on one day instead of going in daily to post.

Pros

Daily pre-made posts to social media on a specific schedule

Cons

Carousel is difficult to use. Would like to use already downloaded images again for future carousels.

Christine from Christine Williamson LLC

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Love this software

Pros

Hopper HQ has made managing my Instagram account much easier — I can finally schedule posts and preview them in my grid to make sure they match my aesthetic. Being able to plan in advance has been incredibly useful.

Cons

There are a few little bugs still, nothing that stops me from wholeheartedly recommending the program, but things they need to work on nonetheless. Sometimes I have trouble changing a post’s scheduled time for example. The software also does not let you choose the location of the post or allow you to post Instagram stories. Neither of these is a deal breaker — scheduling the regular posts saves me so much time that doing my IG stories the conventional way on my phone doesn’t seem like much of a burden anymore.

Response from Hopper HQ

Replied May 2019

Hi Christine, thank you for taking the time to leave a review :). Regarding location tagging - this feature is available when creating a post right underneath the caption text box. If you have any trouble finding it just message support through web chat and they'll help you out!

Maggie from Maggie J Photography

Hopper Rocks!

It is so easy and quick for me to schedule a couple of weeks worth of posts on my IG account. It takes very little time to get everything organized. Hopper HQ saves me a lot of time and keeps my IG account current and consistent.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use. I love that the team does upgrades and improvements all the time.

Cons

I don't have any cons. I am not sure what improvements I would like to see...maybe the ability to add the alt text to photos when scheduling posts.

Janet from Janet Howard Studio

Industry: Photography

Great for finding hashtags and planning posts in advance

Pros

I love that when I type a hashtag, I can see how many times it has been used, and can see similar tags too. I also love the posting calendar.

Cons

I don't have anything I don't like about it.

Time saver!!

As a restaurant owner I often don’t have time to manage post on a daily basis, hopper allows me to manage a weeks worth of posting in a very short time. I am so much more efficient since finding Hopper.

Pros

My favourite aspect of the software is being able to see my grid and plan in advance all my post for the upcoming week. Also being able to see the views each post has generated just by scrolling over the images in the grid planner.

Cons

Modifying the pictures, I usually do it before hand as it’s not very clear how my post will look when I send it out.

Roy from Digital marketing

Great tool to automate your daily social media content

Pros

I´ve used many social media management tools and and when I found Hooper HQ it was love at first site. Simple, intuitive tool, great scheduling funtionalities and possibility to apply filters directly without the need of logging in into any of your social media account

Cons

I am still missing some features that would be great like possibility of posting stories, being able to reuse your daily hashtags without typing in or adding in social media channels like linkeding.

Chastity from Brooklyn Pencil Administrative Consultants

Simple, effective & straight forward

Pros

The ease of use. No complicated screens. All the data I need on my dashboard.

Cons

No app for Android. I don't like using the web version on my phone.

Jackie from Walnut Creek Church

Taking the hassle out of social media

Pros

The ability to easily and quickly schedule out posts for multiple social accounts. The calendar view functionality helps with social plans and broadcasting for the future. The ability to choose specific times is so helpful. The best part is the ability to do it all on my laptop without ever needing my phone.

Cons

Videos are tough. Often the preview of the video will not show, and also cannot pick a still image to use as the preview image.

Steve from Studio Appingo

Hopper HQ rocks!

Customer support is excellent! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fabulous. The system is easy to understand and use. Updates and upgrades are frequent and responsive to customer input. Outstanding overall experience.

Pros

I love the automation! I can load up lots of posts, plan them over the next month and then I can focus more on responding to Instagram comments and likes.

Cons

Understanding and managing the time zone difference is challenging.

Ylenia from alpha studio

BEST SCHEDULE PROGRAMME

great experience! I would recommend it!

Pros

The customer service is great, always kind supportive and answers in tight timing. It is easy to use this app and it envolves all the social medias, like many other apps can't do

Cons

The Insights and Reports are not so detailed. I can't understand which is the best timing and day to post or when my target is mostly active. Insights and Reports should be more detailed with maybe also a competitore review

Nathan E. from Forward View Consulting

Underused

Highly recommended!

Pros

I honestly don't know why more people don't use Hopper HQ. Their Instagram marketing tools are by far the best. You can schedule gallery posts and video posts without needing to use any type of reminders. That is the #1 benefit of Hopper HQ.

Cons

I just wish you could connect a LinkedIn business page to Hopper HQ. That is the most disappointing aspect of the software.

Melissa from Deliciously Savvy

Industry: Publishing

Insta posts and stories made easy with HopperHQ

So far so good.... still getting comfy with it.

Pros

I love that I can legitimately. create Instagram posts and stories on my desktop computer!

Cons

I wish I could create Insta stories in here as I pay on another platform and having it all in one place would work best :) I would also like to be a blue to post branded content as well.

Reasons for Choosing Hopper HQ

It was the more streamlined looking website and easy to use ~The free trial is what grabbed me bacsue I could try with no commitment until I wanted to. I am going to stay as I like the platform ;)

Response from Hopper HQ

Replied December 2019

Hi Melissa, Thanks for your thoughts and positive review. Yes stronger support for Instagram Stories is certainly something we're keen to improve and will continue to keep offering as much as Facebook permissions allow... watch this space :-D

Chris from Automotive

One Happy Customer

I'm very happy with hopper and can't imagine using anything else for managing my posts.

Pros

I really enjoy the workflow. Hopper has an intuitive user experience that allows for me to quickly schedule posts for the future. Saves me time and money for sure!

Cons

I do wish they had some additional social network integrations. But for 99% of what I do, they have features that handle it.