All HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

Best CRM and Marketing System By a Mile

Sacide

Media Production, 501-1,000 employees

Best for Email Marketing

PROS

I like to manage everything related with our marketing efforts under one roof.

CONS

The result file formats needs to be more diverse to be compiled.

Giovanni

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

A great tool for lead generation and campaign analysis

PROS

The automation and visibility are the greatest features that HubSpot Marketing Hub can offer to your company. It is really easy to use and maintain, whether you have a small or a larger marketing (or lead generation) team. You can keep track of everything that's happening in every active or past campaign with just a few clicks.

CONS

Although HubSpot offers solutions for every stage of lead generation and management, tracking a lead from a campaign through the sales pipeline once its deal card is created is not straightforward. While it is possible with the right skills and advanced knowledge, it will require a learning curve and some time to refine the results.

George

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Great Email Marketing tool for all

PROS

One of the most appealing aspects of HubSpot Marketing Hub is its comprehensive suite of tools designed to streamline and optimize marketing efforts. From lead generation and email marketing to analytics and automation, HubSpot offers a cohesive platform that caters to the diverse needs of marketers. The user-friendly interface simplifies tasks, allowing users to create campaigns, manage contacts, and track performance with ease.

CONS

One of the drawbacks of HubSpot Marketing Hub is its pricing structure, which may be prohibitive for smaller businesses or startups with limited budgets. While the platform offers extensive features, access to certain advanced functionalities often requires higher-tier subscriptions, potentially pricing out smaller organizations. Additionally, some users have noted a learning curve associated with fully utilizing HubSpot's capabilities, particularly for those new to marketing automation software

Brianna

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Professional Marketing Hub - Great But Very Expensive

Good, user friendly, automated, and appreciate being able to integrate with almost all (if not all) of the other tech stack elements we use.

PROS

All in all--Hubspot's Marketing Hub (Professional suite) is fantastic. you can integrate landing pages, blogs, social media, email marketing and campaigns, and design / track your SEO strategy all on one platform. It's relatively user friendly (once you have your team trained to use it) and Hubspot's industry status means that it can be integrated with *most* other apps, platforms, or services.

CONS

It's wildly expensive. We're currently leveraging a great startup discount for the Marketing Hub--once that discount is finished, we may not be able to justify the great all-in-one solution for the cost. Instead, we'll look to hack together a similar solution with varied 3rd party apps. A headache to be sure, but Hubspot's full cost Marketing suite is really only designed for large-scale enterprise use. (The cost is astounding.)

Reason for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Have previous experience using the Professional Marketing Hub with another team and knew its full capacities were what we wanted and planned to use.

Anthony

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Constantly improving, but expensive

PROS

I've always viewed Hubspot as a very easy to use product, targeting the typical marketing users. But over the years they've added some great features and reporting, and are continuing to do so with acquisitions and AI.

CONS

Using it alongside Salesforce, it's going to get expensive. It's the kind of product that starts out cheap but every add-on is going to add additional costs. User seats, marketing contacts, number of reports - everything results in an uplift to your monthly bill.

Reviewed May 2024

HubSpot for Marketing Campaigns is the perfect tool to don't waste your money

So far it has been a good tool for me and for the companies I have worked with. I have not tried all the tools that offers but overall it is a good deal.

PROS

its ability to provide personalized communication, which helps businesses connect with their audience on a more personal level. This personalized approach can lead to higher engagement and better relationships with customers. You decide what to communicate with your audience and Hubspot brings it to the next level.

CONS

I have tried the mobile app but it was not very user friendly

Getting more expensive

PROS

I like that we can reports and send marketing emails and setup marketing automations.

CONS

The least thing I like most about HubSpot is, it's getting more and more expensive. To the point, that we will have to move our CRM elsewhere.

HubSpot Marketing Hub Review from a regular user

Overall great, helps me to capture leads through forms, landing pages, and calls to action embedded on my company's website. Also helps me to automate repetitive marketing tasks, such as sending follow-up emails, scheduling social media posts, and triggering workflows based on user behavior.

PROS

It provides me a centralized platform for managing multiple marketing activities, eliminating the need for using separate tools or platforms for different tasks.This streamlines workflows and improves efficiency for marketing teams.

CONS

Hubspot is a bit pricy tool, and it takes quite amount of time to learn this platform efficiently

Reviewed March 2024

Easy but expensive in the long run

PROS

You may pick HubSpot as your first CRM and email marketing tool and learn very quickly. It's powerful and easy to use at the same time. It has an extensive list of integrations.

CONS

In the long run, it can be quite expensive. The offer many things but are not included, they are add-ons. Like SMS, toll numbers, and dedicated domain.

Norberto

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Great CRM tool

It's a one stop service hub for everything related to sales, marketing and client management

PROS

Very easy to set up with any email account service

CONS

Sometimes it logs off and you have to log back in, nothing serious really

Reviewed September 2019

Great Marketing Automation Tool for Small Teams

HubSpot allows us to communicate with our database, create landing pages, website form, and track what people are doing on our website. It gives us great insight on who is interested in learning more about our company and makes it simple for us to communicate with prospects.

PROS

I love the marketplace for email templates, landing page templates, etc. As a small company, we do not have the resources to build out our own templates from scratch so this is extremely helpful. Their support is pretty top-notch! Everytime I reach out, they are very responsive and I've even had some people go above and beyond for support. This is so helpful to me and my team.

CONS

The reporting functionality is limiting and the workflows seem more like workarounds rather than a true integration functionality. It's very difficult to pull some basic reports on form submission and I am unable to pull a report for multi-channel attribution. We use the workflows to integrate with Salesforce and it honestly feels like a workaround rather than a true integration set-up. If you're editing a workflow and something going wrong, you have the potential of impacting your whole database. Their social media publishing abilities are limited. It's not a main reason why we use this so we rely on something else for social.

Reason for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot was much cheaper. We did not feel we had a team big enough to roll out Marketo.

Matthew

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Well rounded and easy to use

PROS

HubSpot Marketing Hub is intuitive. Ease of use is one of the primary reasons to consider HubSpot. It's easy to set up, configure and integrate with other applications. I do like that I can train others to use it across sales and marketing and empower them to take on responsibilities rather than having to ask me to set up or execute specific tasks in the tool.

CONS

ABM abilities are limited but they are working on added capabilties fairly regularly. There are better solutions for ABM in the marketplace for sure, but I would like to use one tool for B2B marketing automation if possible.

Reason for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

We had several internal users test all tools in consideration and aligned on the idea of usability would enable the team to move quickly and distribute the workload. HubSpot was also able to meet out budget parameters with first year discounts.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot was easier to use than Pardot and had a few additional features that we wanted. One of those was the ability to customize email and landing page templates and then use those over and over, or importing HTML templates for use.

Hale

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2020

Everything under one roof.... and amazing customer support.

PROS

Hubspot is pretty easy to set up and offers a view across your entire organization from Marketing to Sales to Customer Success. Before switching to Hubspot we were using tons of different tools that weren't integrated which causes things to fall between the cracks. The best thing about Hubspot is having everything right in one place. Also, Hubspot's customer support is really amazing. You can get someone on the phone in minutes which is so important when you are trying to deliver things under a deadline.

CONS

I feel that Hubspot's Landing Page builder is not as good as they claim for people without web design skills. If you are a web designer with knowledge of html & css you will probably like it, but if you don't have those skills you will be limited with what you can do with their landing page builder. Hubspot claims that it is a drag and drop builder, but that's not really the case. We eventually stopped using Hubspot's Landing Page Builder and switched to Unbounce for landing pages which is much easier.

Reason for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

It had most everything we needed under one roof, instead of a bunch of different tools moving data manually among them. The customer support is great too.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

We switched because Hubspot allowed us to integrate many different tools into one platform.

Brent W

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Love HubSpot Marketing Hub - Dislike the way they handle contacts

My overall experience was positive and it covered 99% of our requirements.

PROS

HubSpot is fantastic and the MarketHub handles everything we do including Social Media, Ads, and emails. I love that we can easily create landing page that work with an email, track users and even add a code to our website to track where users have been on our site (Registered users)

CONS

The way they use contacts made the product VERY expensive. I would prefer to see a large bucket of users along with a way to keep users in our account when we don't use them for marketing. It was a significant cost to load users and then never market to them. I understand they maybe making some changes at this time but we chose to leave because of this cost.

Reason for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

It was the easiest to use

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

The cost of HubSpot was the only reason we switched

Derrick

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2022

HubSpot solves all the major pain points for online marketers.

We now have greater control of our blog and website content from an SEO point of view. We use Wordpress and have started shifting our blog/articles to the HubSpot platform. Overall, we are very happy to invest time in optimizing how we use HubSpot's vast feature set.

PROS

The combination of content creation and marketing automation tools helps manage both the website SEO and email marketing components of our marketing plan.

CONS

Getting access to some variables for use in email template creation could be a little easier. The editor is super easy and powerful but accessing variables of our HubSpot users isn't available. (e.g. a sales rep's phone number). I also don't like that the administrator can't update their users' email signatures.

Reason for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

We felt a bit "painted into a corner" with Pardot. I'd be happy with Pardot today but not as happy as I am with HubSpot. I will keep an eye on Pardot as Salesforce has been evolving the product. The content creation tools in HubSpot were a major reason for us to switch.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

We used Pardot from 2011 until 2021. We chose Pardot in 2011 over HubSpot and Marketo. While HubSpot had a lot to offer in 2011, they had a long ways to go to meet our needs. Fast forward 10-years and HubSpot has added a ton of features and it was time to switch.

Joseph

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2023

One of My Favorite Day-to-Day Tools

Generally, Hubspot helps me accomplish a lot in my day to day. It helps generate leads for my business and orchestrate a lot of complex marketing activities. It has its hiccups and limitations but generally support is good as well.

PROS

Hubspot is very easy to use and intuitive. I am constantly creating new workflows, creating new contact properties, and setting up marketing campaigns and lead-capture events. I think its a tool that looks nice and I enjoy working with it daily for the most part. Would recommend for those who will be doing email marketing, social media advertising, lead generation, list building, complex marketing orchestration or ABM, and things of that nature.

CONS

The biggest con is battling our email delivery health and quarantined contacts. The lead scoring, list building, reporting, workflow triggers, and some of the lead tracking have limitations. There are a few pieces of functionality that I need that is not in the system. But every business is different and it can be hard to cater to the thousands of use cases necessary for everyone. We can mostly survive without these things even though we'd prefer them. Also, our integration with SalesForce got messy pretty fast so maintenance is a must.

Reason for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Easy to set up, seemed less complex, and had reasonable pricing.

Reviewed November 2023

The last marketing tool you'll need

I think the marketing hub plus the sales hub are priceless if integrated well. The best results from campaigns I ever had is when we were able to use this tool across the whole company.

PROS

Hubspot allows all your marketing efforts to be managed as an easy CSM to power all the lead and customer information as a CRM. The automation and event triggering with the product work wonders once its done well.

CONS

It can feel expensive if the rest of the company is not using its products as you need to create a hybrid model to track everything and that makes it sometimes worthless

Reason for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

I had already have excellent past experiences using hubspot and I know exactly how to execute my marketing playbook with it. Also its support is fantastic. Super easy to get ahold of them and resolve any issue.