(2,393)

2,393

(1,425)

1,425

• Pros

• "Great all in one marketing tool! Great customer service and support! HIGHLY recommend!! "

• "This is a great product, its very accurate and efficient, I use this almost everyday and I must add that it is very easy to use."

• "It is very easy to use and the price is decent."

• Cons

• "Sometimes, it can be overwhelming to manage the updates and changes. Like, hey. I just mastered this piece and now it's changing? Why?"

• "This is technically a pro since they're always innovating, but a lot of times the interface changes or things move around and it can get kind of confusing."

• "Although the chat feature is improving, it could use some better features / functionality."

Browse HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

Josh from Nvoicepay

Easy-to-use but robust software that delivers value for any-sized copmany

Tracking all data from content to marketing automation within a single platform is extremely helpful for us. We've been able to align more in our inbound and outbound efforts and have the ability to create simple or sophisticated marketing plans with HubSpot.

Pros

Customized dashboard for a quick snapshot to help track our department's KPIs Support is responsive and always prompt to help answer your inquiries. They are currently in beta for live chat and I love that instant answers to your problems. They also send email follow-ups to make sure you're happy. Knowledge-base is excellent to help solve problems you come across on the platform or in marketing in general. HubSpot Academy is an excellent resource to learn about important topics in Marketing, Sales, and Design. They're always updating materials for the courses and you get certified at the end of so many lessons, which is a bonus for any LinkedIn profile or resume. Robust amount of features and tactics to use within the platform but not necessary to use them all. Great for any-sized companies. Ability to request product features from the community User-friendly Workflows tool that allows you to create a workflow process using different elements of data.

Cons

Changes are always rolling out, which can be hard to keep up-to-date on them all Not fully prepared for features getting removed, renamed or consolidated. We have to play catch-up at times to adjust to what has changed. Design Manager is confusing for someone without coding knowledge. Really wish they would integrate a drop and drag feature to create simple emails and landing pages, most importantly. Reporting from the Sales vs. Marketing dashboard can be confusing. I get two different metrics in certain cases, but it's because one's default is different than the other. Can't create lists of accounts/companies, for company's running an ABM program. Can't add external landing pages to Campaigns in HubSpot, only HubSpot created landing pages, which makes reporting cumbersome.

MD Masoom from TO THE NEW

Great Marketing Automation Platform.

Overall my experience with HubSpot is amazing. I am using it on a daily basis and found it very helpful for my work. I am using it for campaign creation, campaign management, bulk emails sending to customers and new prospects, tracking emails, bounce rates, open rate, click rates which is a very amazing feature and accurate. I love the way I can manage all data and information which in it and fetching reports and creating dashboards is very easy and very informative in it.

Pros

I like HubSpot easy to use user interface and powerful marketing automation feature the most. I love HubSpot mobile app which is very easy to use and effective, because of this now anyone can access their HubSpot account from anywhere easily with their mobile app and on the other hand I like their dashboard reports and email tracking system too.

Cons

There is one thing that I dislike about it and want to highlight it which is HubSpot is a little bit expensive but I can say also that this platform is worth to spend.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

We choose HubSpot Marketing over Pardot because of its powerful automation features and amazing mobile app. We choose Hubspot because they have a strong customer support team which is very responsive.

Asheton from INE

Hubspot Marketing Services

The most convenient thing about Hubspot is the ability for our Sales & Marketing teams to be able to track all the different actions our customers are taking during the buying process as well as post-purchase. It's helpful for the Sales team to see which Marketing emails our customers are engaging with and it's helpful for our Marketing team to be able to see if our customers are purchasing after they engage with a marketing email or social post. I also like their marketing automation feature that allows me to create tasks and deals for our Sales team based on different actions customers are taking on the Marketing side.

Pros

Hubspot has excellent customer service and a large library of resources that you can reference if you cannot figure out how to do something. They also have Hubspot Academy that allows users to learn more about their products and Marketing in general, while also getting a Hubspot certification.

Cons

There are a few features I would like to see added to their email marketing service. One specifically is the ability to customize the mobile version of an email without affecting the desktop version. I also wish I could insert custom HTML such as a promo timer in an email like some of the other platforms I've used.

Guillaume from Hotel St. Paul

Your CRM for long

We've been using this system for 2+ years now, and it has proven itself very useful in increasing the number of RFP received for groups and meetings. The marketing features, such Forms and Emailing is efficient and easy to use. The back office might be sometimes a bit complexe when you are looking for specific information (many sub-option hidden if primary option), but their customer service is amazing, quick and responsive so I've never had to search for hours when I needed an information. Overall experience very satisfying, we would recommand using Hubspot.

Pros

-Easy to use -Does not require a lot of training -Customization available -Various reports -Track individual pipeline, performance and upcoming/previous sale actions -Marketing features

Cons

-Not fully oriented for hospitality company (e.g. for pipeline amount, etc.). -Some information are repetitive between Company level and Customer level. -It would be interesting profiles could be sync together (changing company status doesn't impact customer status), so there is a minimum of manual operation to do. -Not compatible with Hotel PMS.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Emailing feature, easy to segment, able to create workflows and A/B testing for lesser expensive (better ROAS).

Avery from Natrual Wellbeing

HubSpot: An Ecommerce Dumpster Fire And Living Nightmare

Having talked with nearly all of HubSpot's Product Managers, we've found that the brokenness of their platform is not unknown. In fact, it appears to be a common issue amongst many other businesses which they are "in the process of fixing". Maybe in a year or 2 this platform will be the cream of the crop, but as it stands we can't even tell how much revenue any of our emails are making. The level to which HubSpot is missing the basics of ecommerce is inconceivable and, to say the very least, shows a systemic problem with their organization. We should not have been sold this platform and yet here we are: floating down the river Styx without even knowing it. All ecommerce platforms MUST avoid signing any contract with HubSpot.

Pros

Aside from our incredible account representative, there is not a single aspect of HubSpot which has benefited our ecommerce business. In fact, we have spent nearly 12 months having to deal with broken transactional messages, false sends, false reporting statistics, and an entirely broken emailing platform altogether. It has put our company though serious financial pains and has not proved its worth. As it currently stands, no ecommerce business should ever sign up with HubSpot.

Cons

HubSpot, through its archaic systems, broken ecommerce bridge, and shoddy reporting tools, has single-handedly brought our marketing efforts to its knees. For nearly 12 months we have sent out broken transactional messages, been unable to track our email revenue, pour in countless hours of unnecessary developer work, and watch our revenue decline all because we chose to trust this platform. Genuinely nothing works for ecommerce. Aside from hand-coding messages like its 1999, we can't even put products in our emails. Product data itself exists in HubSpot, however, no customer has access to it. The platform is broken.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Their sales team convinced us they had all the capabilities of Klavio and then some. However, after nearly 12 months of putting out fires on the daily, we found out that the HubSpot development team sees Klavio as the "gold standard" of ecommerce email platforms. We were sold a bouquet of roses with thorns so big that they've ruptured every aspect of our business' profitability.

Michael from Ping4 Inc.

Great software for the stage we're at!

My overall experience has been wonderful and I'd highly recommend this software. Especially in the small business or startup world seeing as it combines your CRM and marketing into one tool.

Pros

The customer support is second to none. Any issue I have is immediately taken care of and offered through multiple channels. Also, they are constantly making UX changes which I particularly admire because it makes my day-to-day easier.

Cons

I think there are certain sections that could be combined into one. Sometimes I find myself having to bounce around or even having to have multiple screens open at once.

Monika from involve.me

This is Marketing Magic!

This saved me so much time and gave me easy access to all the data I needed to optimize my work and get better results.

Pros

HubSpot continues to blow my mind. It seems to be the solution to most of my work challenges. My CRM segmentation creates my active lists which trigger workflows, all of which I can easily adjust and optimize using HubSpot's reports. This helps me focus on my human tasks.

Cons

It takes a while to learn how to harvest it's full potential because there are so many features that can be implemented into your lead nurture and conversion strategy.

Chris from CIS

HubSpot: what's not to like?

Fantastic experience! Best software tool I've ever used (across all professional and personal products). Bravo to the HubSpot team on creating a wonderful product!

Pros

- HubSpot is incredibly easy to use and learn - The platform is powerful, all-in-one tool: with Marketing, Sales, and Service Hubs - Think of HubSpot as like an Apple product and others as Microsoft product: there may be some feature creep that others have that HubSpot doesn't, but everything you need is at your finger tips and and incredibly easy and intuitive (and fun) to use! - HubSpot forms you and your organization in the Inbound philosophy, an extremely effective and contemporary way of marketing, selling, and servicing.

Cons

- Not much, but one small issue we've had is fairly frequent sync errors between HubSpot and Salesforce. But if you're smart enough to use HubSpot Sales Hub, this won't be an issue.

Deepak from Snowflakes Software Pvt. Ltd

Hubspot is perfect marketing and leads management platform

My experience with the hubspot is brilliant. Its a good management and marketing tool. Easy management of generated leads. Nice marketing tool.

Pros

The thing i like most about Hub spot is, its ease to integrate the Hub Spot to any website to collect the data to Hub Spot platform. I am a web developer and i am quit impressed the Hub Spot CRM and its easy to user features. Hub spot also provides many functions and plugins to collect the leads and other data to its database. Also, one more feature of Hub spot is its trial version. Which helps users to understand the hub spot.

Cons

I don't think there is any cons of Hub spot. But, as compared to other CRM, its plans are bit costlier but they are worth according to hub spot features.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

I have chosen the Hub spot over these CRM, because of its features which differentiate it from all other tools.

Jon (Marc) from Ads Savvy Ltd

HubSpot - CRM

I found it a no brainer to move to and wished I had sooner, it was only because I did not bother to take the time to take a closer look a year before. But since moving to the free CRM solution I have never looked back - a complete game changer for me and a great all-round solution

Pros

It is free and just an awesome CRM platform - Very Good - Nothing Better Than It in MarketSpace - Hands Down The Best Free CRM out there - Well worth starting out with on the Free Plan and Upgrade as and when needed as it will pay for it's self The training videos are fantastic and will get you up and running in no time, as long as you follow along and bother to take action Links up with so many other Softwares

Cons

There is a lot to get used to and can be a little overwhelming at first, but the support videos and training will get you over the learning hump quickly if you follow through A bit pricey when looking at the solution on a whole, but if used properly and you take your time to get to know what is that you are working with you see that it is an excellent total solution

Brad from Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Fantastic for e-mails. Forms and landing pages need some TLC.

Overall, Hubspot's marketing hub has been of great benefit to our organization. The only thing stopping from me giving it full marks is that certain aspects of the hub need to be expanded. For instance, the form system doesn't allow you to remove form submissions, and even though many people have requested that functionality on the HubSpot ideas board, it has been tagged as "not planned" for over a year now. I am puzzled as to why their otherwise highly flexible form system has a few shortcomings that mean it can't remove our need for Gravity Forms or other solutions. The call to action button builder is also not as customizable as I would like, although with some HTML knowledge it's easy to get around this issue.

Pros

It's very easy for anyone to make a beautiful-looking e-blast to send to a mailing list. Managing lists is also very easy and flexible. The default e-mail templates are beautiful and easy to customize, and the drag and drop interface for e-mails is very easy to use and highly customizable.

Cons

Some parts of the marketing hub, such as the Form builder, need a little work. Some features available in Wordpress's Gravity Forms plugin, for instance, are not available in Hubspot (e.g. conditional logic for showing certain form elements such as text boxes, etc.) The landing page editor is also not as easy to use as the e-mail builder, and I'm not sure why it wasn't designed with the same drag and drop system as the email builder.

Matthew from LiveWorld

Well rounded and easy to use

Pros

HubSpot Marketing Hub is intuitive. Ease of use is one of the primary reasons to consider HubSpot. It's easy to set up, configure and integrate with other applications. I do like that I can train others to use it across sales and marketing and empower them to take on responsibilities rather than having to ask me to set up or execute specific tasks in the tool.

Cons

ABM abilities are limited but they are working on added capabilties fairly regularly. There are better solutions for ABM in the marketplace for sure, but I would like to use one tool for B2B marketing automation if possible.

Great Marketing Automation Software for the Small Business or Educational Institution

Hubspot is an affordable marketing automation solution that works well for our small team. While it lacks some of the features or usability of its more expensive competitors, the tools can be leveraged to powerfully enhance the reach of a small marketing and admissions/sales team. The Hubspot Academy is a treasure trove of valuable educational and inspirational resources. For a small business/institution exploring marketing automation, Hubspot is a phenomenal place to begin.

Pros

Hubspot provides a self-service marketing automation solution that allows us to expand our admissions team exponentially by building workflows of automated emails, text messaging, and direct mail (with third-party integrations) that are triggered by a variety of criteria. It allows us to be sure that every prospect is receiving regular communication from our office, allowing the admissions reps to focus on only the leads that demonstrate the highest likelihood of enrollment.

Cons

Limitations within the tool require a variety of workarounds, some of which are laborious. Duplicate entries are common due to Hubspot using email as the unique identifier (Hubspot has added a contact ID to help address this, along with tools to sort through duplicates). Hubspot's workflow tool is basic by comparison with some of the more costly and sophisticated marketing automation solutions.

Price

HubSpot is a very useful email marketing and automation tool.

It has been very useful indeed. Through my use of HubSpot over the last 2 years we have successfully launched tele-marketing, email marketing, and SMS marketing campaigns. HubSpot customer support have provided exceptional service throughout this period, giving us early access to the drag & drop email builder while it was in Beta. This enabled us to scale our email marketing operations much quicker than we anticipated. Their customer support and account management teams will always go the extra mile to help you. There have been one or two usability issues which I have mentioned but besides this it's a tool I will continue to use and one I will recommend for mid-size companies which need an automated direct marketing tool.

Pros

- Intuitive UX (mostly). - Extremely efficient and pro-active customer support - they will always go the extra mile for you, including creating draft workflows to demonstrate how certain features work. - The new drag & drop email builder.

Cons

- Clarity of which integrations are possible with HubSpot, including the accuracy of Google Analytics attribution of HubSpot emails, and whether it is possible to design and launch push notifications through HubSpot. - The drag & drop email builder can sometimes be quite inflexible, but this is improving with additions of features like personalisation tokens. - Some features are little hidden and unintuitive, such as the power of building custom reports. - The way some default filters work are also unintuitive, but I imagine these will gradually be improved (for example, there's no option to segment users in lists exactly {30 days before/after} a contact status change - combinations like "more than 30" but "less than 31" have to be used to achieve this).

Jonathan from Tremco Roofing

Finally I am on HubSpot!

Over my career, I have been part of the implementation team for four other platforms. I finally got onto HubSpot and am very pleased with its capabilities. My team has adopted well, the integrations to other platforms are nice also. Overall, this has been a great experience. However, one major negative is how our account was handled. On-boarding was really not that valuable for us, we felt rushed and it was on HS time not ours. There also seems to be a lot of turnover happening in HS and my sales rep went completely dark on us when we needed them, no transition plan was brought forward. We also paid for a monthly strategy person who was great at the start, left HS, and my group was thrown into another person's account. That person tried their best to pick up the pieces but we ultimately were paying good money in strategic support and got nothing from it. No credit was issued, just admittance of how it was handled poorly with an apology. I do now have an account manager who has been with HS for more than 5 years and is truly great to work with.

Pros

Up-time, hardly ever system outages or glitches. Increased team efficiencies. The ability to use HubSpot as workaround solutions for other areas of marketing where we need to execute something we can figure out a way within HS to make it work. Landing pages, forms, workflows, and all other tools within the Marketing platform have been great. Easy to use, easy to train, and easy to transition to.

Cons

Some basic things you think should be included are not. For example, workflow chat transcripts are not available neither is the ability to identify profiles with multiple or secondary email addresses. Also, the drag and drop builder is nice but limited as you oftentimes find errors when trying to embed code within the template, it get denied even though you are able to select html editing.

Sean from Salted Stone

CRM Powerhouse

I've been using Hubspot Marketing Hub for over a year now across multiple businesses of all shapes and sizes. What they all value is the advanced automation. Having an all-in-one website and CRM platform integrated with their social media, blog, sales pipeline etc, etc... All of their contacts are in one place with extensive information on their interactions with the brand - what content they are actively engaged with. It's truly valuable for medium to large businesses looking to utilise data and automation in their business.

Pros

Excellent CRM for sales and automation. Innovative workflow triggers allow for nearly any automation solution you can think of. Assigning tasks to sales team members, automatically moving deals to different stages of the pipeline, automating emails and communications. Hubspot is an advanced and genuinely useful software for marketers in particular.

Cons

Considering these advanced features, it can be quite expensive. So it's not for every business.

Best All Around Marketing Platform for Small to Mid Sized Businesses

Hubspot is the solution that propelled a single position into an entire digital marketing department. The learning curve can be steep for anyone new to this type of automation and integration, but is supplemented by Hubspot Academy's learning resources and certifications. Overall, the basic environment is intuitive and features are relatively easy to use.

Pros

Hubspot has every essential feature you need to build and manage a digital marketing department. From CRM and lead forms to email automation and content marketing to advance reporting; almost anything that is missing from the platform can be easily integrated either thru partnerships or Zapier APIs and web hooks. Hubspot keeps up with the fast changing landscape of digital marketing with regular launches of new features like chat bots and improved contact management. Managing several brands thru one enterprise portal, I am able to track deliverables from various divisions, monitor multiple team progress, and aggregate lead acquisition strategies to maximize talent resources. I recommend Hubspot to all small to mid sized businesses.

Cons

Hubspot is a jack of all trades, yet master of none. Unless you pay for add-on features, your company will miss out on the more powerful integrations, reporting, and paid ads. Otherwise, Hubspot's normal customer service is really just a human connection to their extension support docs. For any custom or complicated support requests, pay the extra for designated priority tech support. Sending 12 million emails and 6,000 social posts annually for multiple brands through a single portal sometimes can to be difficult to work around. Some improvements are rolled out that aren't always an improvement over their previous features.

Tyler from Vectorworks, Inc.

HubSpot Review

(1) Fluid trial integration between HubSpot and Salesforc, allowing our company to streamline the sales person to reach out quicker. (2) TONS of data cleanup

Pros

Intuitiveness. We've had several interns throughout the last 2 years of working in HubSpot and they've picked it up easily because of this. Cloning. Makes it simple if you're only changing one or 2 conditions/criteria in a list or email. GoToWebinar integration. Key for our monthly webinars. Variety of ways to create a list/workflow. We work on many different nurture campaigns with different qualifiers for each.

Cons

It does tend to get buggy from time to time - for example right now I'm experiencing an issue in email when I go to replace a link, it won't paste to the text box, it'll paste outside of the hyperlinked words in the actual email, quite weird.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

I was not key DM, just researcher and and helped make decision. From what I can tell, we chose HubSpot because of (1) intuitiveness (2) price (3) it seemed like it had so many more capabilities than other mktg automation platforms without being nearly as cumbersome.

Great Marketing Automation Tool for Small Teams

HubSpot allows us to communicate with our database, create landing pages, website form, and track what people are doing on our website. It gives us great insight on who is interested in learning more about our company and makes it simple for us to communicate with prospects.

Pros

I love the marketplace for email templates, landing page templates, etc. As a small company, we do not have the resources to build out our own templates from scratch so this is extremely helpful. Their support is pretty top-notch! Everytime I reach out, they are very responsive and I've even had some people go above and beyond for support. This is so helpful to me and my team.

Cons

The reporting functionality is limiting and the workflows seem more like workarounds rather than a true integration functionality. It's very difficult to pull some basic reports on form submission and I am unable to pull a report for multi-channel attribution. We use the workflows to integrate with Salesforce and it honestly feels like a workaround rather than a true integration set-up. If you're editing a workflow and something going wrong, you have the potential of impacting your whole database. Their social media publishing abilities are limited. It's not a main reason why we use this so we rely on something else for social.

Great product that's easy to use. Onboarding was great!

HubSpot is great. The on-boarding team was really great. I would have liked to have a personalized training track because it's overwhelming (in a good way) to have so many videos and tutorials. The best part is everyone on my team is happy - easy of use, the information is presented cleanly, etc. We've got lots more to go be so far, it's been a great move for us.

Pros

Easy to set up. Their on-boarding team was amazing. Creating emails is simple. Customizing it for our needs was great. We've also migrated our site to the CMS. We aren't live but the migration went really smoothly.

Cons

I think the workflow tool could use some work. I'm disappointed at the limited number of dashboards you can have with our plan. I am also disappointed at the # of templates we can have with our plan. With respect to on-boarding, I would have liked a more comprehensive training track. There's so much to learn that you get overwhelmed. It would be great if they guided you through a track.

Sean from BrainStorm, Inc.

A platform with a soul HubSpot keeps marketing human with products built on best practices

HubSpot is the best tool to use when learning marketing automation. Our marketing team uses HubSpot Enterprise for emails, forms, landing pages, web chat, and social scheduling. Our biggest pain point has been our third-party integration with our CRM-- we use Microsoft Dynamics 365. The more tools/features you're able to use in HubSpot, the more convenient (and powerful)it becomes asyou reallycanbenefit fromhaving "everything you need in one place". But as companies grow, it gets harder and harder to maintain that vision. I wish we could take advantage of all of the HubSpot Enterprise features we pay for but too many of our existing tools overlap with them and that's where the importance of reliableintegrations come into play.

Pros

HubSpot has allowed us to streamline our marketing efforts so we can focus on what really matters. With We've been able to automates so many mundane processes that we used to do manually thanks to HubSpot workflows. HubSpot's ease of use also makes training and transferring ownership/management of the tool more efficient. What I liked: Simple, intuitive fool-proof interface Great support and learning resources HubSpot Academy makes it easy to learn marketing automation Workflows look like they were designed by a kindergartener-- I love how simple they are to understand and build

Cons

Six months into using HubSpot we outgrew the "honeymoon phase" as we started running into limitations with the platform, mostlyinvolving integrations with other tools we use. At the end of the day, HubSpot is phenomenal at what it does but has real limits to it's function and flexibility-- it doesn't scale comfortably to larger enterprise companies/databases. If HubSpot fits within the scope of your company's marketing needs, it's a delight to use. HubSpot is built by marketers for marketers and it's run by a very human company that injects soul and purpose into it's products. Improvements I'd like to see: Better CRM function-- it was too limited for us to use Greater flexibility with reporting custom dashboards Ability to use spend/budget data from LinkedIn Ads connection Ability to A/B test automated emails without workaround

Dayana from Universidad Bolivariana de Venezuela

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

The benefits of hubspot

In general, hubspot is updated in a contacting manner that allows me to create a list of different groups, build my database so that the sales team can do a more efficient job and focus the strategies specific to each work group

Pros

It is a software dedicated to automate marketing actions, where many departments must automate tasks related to emails, social networks, in addition to those that are related to websites, in order to facilitate tasks. With hubspot you can manage contacts, activities related to websites, Live Chat, Conversational Bots, Marketing by mail, Ad Retargeting, among others. It should be noted that with this Software, it helps create optimized content for search engines, in turn generates user traffic on the website or blogs. This software is recommended to all professionals dedicated to digital marketing, because it unifies all the necessary tools into one, so they can do the work in less time. In addition, consumers are no longer only in the email, nor do we have to rely solely on their actions in this medium. Personally, what I like most about this software is that it has a free plan and allowing any company to use it, in case of wanting a paid version it has good prices. Among other benefits of hubspot, is that you can easily see the workflow that has had a client powers, such as downloads and their interactions with the company's website, this option is great, because it can help to know how many potential customers are ready for another email or a call. It is important to note that once downloaded the program on your computer is integrated with all the tools that are already being used.

Cons

Among the disadvantages of this program is: that you do not have any tool that can merge the contact information of different organizations. It does not have the ability to register several email addresses of the same contact, this weakness is palpable at the moment of conversation by email with a user, because if we want to contact you by another address via e-mail is very difficult to connect . You can not ignore unimportant records, this is to facilitate the reading of relevant interactions. If you have a company that wants a smooth and powerful solution to manage contacts, that can see the visibility of the work, this program is not recommended

Brian from KOKU

An incorporated way to deal with marketing materials

Hubspot has enabled me to work in a composed and quick way, without bringing about any mishaps. Today I have 3 accreditations supported by this stage and I truly comprehend and apply the Inbound Marketing system that is the fundamental base of Hubspot. It is astounding to deal with the site of the organization where I work and I trust that the expense/item proportion is reasonable. Picking Hubspot as our essential work instrument has been an incredible choice.

Pros

The genuine estimation of HubSpot Marketing is the reconciliation of each promoting stage. Blogs, email, landing pages, workflows, work processes and more can without much of a stretch be made - and incorporated - for a simple to utilize, across the board promoting entryway. Fundamentally, my organization utilizes HubSpot to rapidly construct and distribute blog entries. With the inherent online life apparatus, you can without much of a stretch offer the blog entry to your crowds. At that point, you can repurpose the substance you previously made for an email battle. Another most loved component: you can create beautiful landing pages. With this, you can make delightful presentation pages that make it simple for clients to change over to a deal, or showcasing qualified lead. Another extraordinary component is the examination instrument. You can see the presentation of each showcasing component in one nitty gritty dashboard. This encourages you see what's working - and so forth. This truly helped my organization put their advertising dollars where they're most powerful and effective.

Cons

There's only a couple of disadvantages to HubSpot, from my point of view. HubSpot works best when you can create a lot of substance. HubSpot is extraordinary at making your substance lovely and compelling, however in case you're not delivering content, you won't get the full esteem. Second, the valuing level for HubSpot can be somewhat steep for private companies without optional salary. I'd state the administration is as yet justified, despite all the trouble, yet the speculation requires talk and responsibility from the group to be an extraordinary venture. Ultimately, HubSpot requires an on boarding charge with each new contract. Presently, this on boarding expense isn't enormous, yet this was a hindrance for passage for my organization when we initially joined. The on boarding process unquestionably helped my group take advantage of HubSpot, be that as it may, as I stated, it was a slight obstacle for the group while considering HubSpot.

Priscilla from MarkNet Group

Hubspot is a marketer's best friend

Overall, their sales people are fantastic! Before you buy - ask a ton of questions and make them show you everything. Get their sales folks to help you build custom reports. Ask them to help you import. Do all of this during the demo because once you're onboarded, it's much harder to get help. We ended up hiring a Hubspot Expert to help us get everything we need, but we also have some really complicated features we wanted to track like online courseware. For 99% of businesses, hubspot is the best at what they do.

Pros

Hubspot is a seriously my best friend. I've been using hubspot for the last 18 months and after my first introduction with the tool, I now recommend it to every single client I have. What I love most is how easy it is to sync up with Gmail, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Woocommerce, Facebook and the list goes on and on. We've also synced Hubspot up with our LiveChat tool versus using the native inbox (Hubspots Chat) feature. Hubspot now tracks visitors and upon a form submission, checkout submission, a contact is created and we track the entire lifecycle from browser to buyer and retention. We can then record all interactions we have via email so the next person that touches that customer has the entire history. The workflow automations are fantastic for staying in touch with both clients and browsing visitors. We have 10 different workflows set up based our marketing goals to make sure subscribed clients are staying engaged with our product and then for leads we can add point values for every time a successful action is taken. I could write a sonnet on how much I love Hubspot's features and how easy they make it to love this tool. Hubspot easily replaces 5 other tools. What we use most is Landing Pages, Forms, Workflow Automations, Tasks triggered by website actions, and the dashboards. Dashboards are a reporting layout with widgets some of which are standard out of the box and the others are custom reports that we've created.

Cons

What I don't like about Hubspot is that their services are all "add-on". We started off with the free plan and then upgraded to the marketing plan, but then needed to add on the Sales plan for at least one user. Down the road we had to purchase an add-on for reporting because we wanted more than 10 dashboards. It feels a little like a nickle and dime tactic. But, I will admit it's smart business-wise. I probably wouldn't have signed up for hubspot with the price I'm paying now... so they make you love them and you willing fork over tons of cash to keep their brilliant shiny tool. The other feature that was a bit combersome at first was the landing pages. The few they give you are super blah... but they have free templates you can download. What they don't tell you is you need to edit the master files in the template to change the logo, footer, etc.... and that was super hard at first. I wanted to throw my laptop the first few times I build a landing page in Hub.

I am not a marketer. Hubspot was the right pick for me.

I LOVE this platform. Onboarding is great. My support person (yes, you get a dedicated success manager that you actually form a relationship with and can help you navigate intricate projects, offer suggestions, advice or just listen as moral support and confirm you are on the right path ANYTIME) is fantastic, the software is in my opinion best in class. The contract renegotiation process is a bit of a bummer. Some of the folks there arent the easiest to talk to or deal with. My hope is that they can fix the issues and shine in this area too. Product developers and bright and knowledgeable and they are constantly improving the platform to our delight.

Pros

I am not a marketer. In fact, it was a hat I took on with my familys Small business just to help out. Boy are we all glad we did. First of all, it is intuitive. There isnt a page in Hubspot that doesnt offer help in the form of written, video and linked tutorials. Its all in-line too. I dont have to open a different screen most of the time. I can easily and quickly solve my issue or learn something new right within the page I am working on. Its been a game changer. It helps me be a better writer. Hubspot offers suggestions for how to compose and email, a landing page, an offer pop up. It also offers on page SEO and optimization help, identifying potential issues and offering suggestions before you publish it. It caters to all ability levels. From a novice to an expert, there is something for everyone and online training to match whatever level that may be. It also has incredible value. There are so many extras packed into Hubspot. Chat, automation, graphic editor, asset management, CRM, extreme integrations, and a wide open API.

Cons

Obvs the price. Its pricey. We have 3 different locations of the same franchise and we operate them as one business. But because we are required to have 3 domains, we were forced into the enterprise license. It is a lot for a small business with lean operations to pay. Luckily we negotiated a great deal for the time being so it isnt breaking us.

My Would "Bring to a Deserted Island" Software

Pros

Where do I start with my love for HubSpot. Our marketing team has been using HubSpot's Marketing Automation for 6 years, and we have seen a world of difference in our inbound strategy. From email drafting to analytics, social publishing, blog hosting, ABM (account-based marketing) and site traffic - it helps marketers keep track of nearly everything going on. I mainly use the social publishing and tracking feature and the email scheduling tool. I can say I wouldn't be able to organize my social conversations with customers nor would I be able to schedule posts ahead of time and track their progress with such accuracy without HubSpot. The email section of the software is great too. I can tell who opens, reads and clicks on our emails - how long they spend reading and each email's conversion rate. I can also do A/B testing to track which types of emails perform best. If your marketing team has a budget for automation software, HubSpot should definitely be on your radar. As a medium-sized company with a small marketing team of 5, it's the perfect size for us. We have HubSpot's Enterprise Level Contract, which gives us access to all of their features. If your marketing team is small - a less expensive plan might be where you want to start out. They also offer sales solutions that fully integrate with their marketing platform, so everything stays consistent and everyone from sales to marketing is on the same page.

Cons

HubSpot is pretty close to perfect, and my complaints are minor. From a social tool standpoint, I wish publishing across platforms was more consistent, often images and text sizing is a bit off in the actual social site. I also wish they would increase monitoring from just Twitter to both LinkedIn and Facebook. Design limitations have been a slight issue for us in the past as well, but usually we can work around these and design items in house.

Taylor from Axiom

An integrated approach to deploy marketing materials and analyze performance.

We saw an initial bump in lead generation when implementing HubSpot. Then, over the course of six months, we saw steady growth - particularly in generating new contacts, leads, and conversions. The blog integration with landing pages really increased our conversion rate of customers. This made it easy for audiences to learn about our services, then go to the landing page to sign up for a free meeting / demonstration of our services. This really moved the needle in terms of lead gen. We also saw our social media following grow, not just in overall followers, but also the engagement rate of our followers. Also, HubSpot made it easy to see the most popular content, across every form of marketing. We used this info to shape our overall digital strategy, influencing the type of content we produce. HubSpots CRM also helped us keep tabs on customers who were most likely to convert to sales. This was especially important, since our business needs truly qualified leads - not just contacts - that we can work through the sales funnel and the buyers journey. The best benefit though? Keeping all our marketing materials in one place. No more jumping between multiple platforms, programs, and in-app designs. Just one platform. Saves a bunch of time and headaches.

Pros

The true value of HubSpot Marketing is the integration of every marketing platform. Blogs, email, landing pages, workflows and more can easily be created - and integrated - for an easy to use, all in one marketing portal. Primarily, my company uses HubSpot to quickly build and publish blog posts. With the built-in social media tool, you can easily share the blog post to your audiences. Then, you can repurpose the content you already created for an email campaign. Another favorite feature: the landing page builder. With this, you can create beautiful landing pages that make it easy for customers to convert to a sale, or marketing qualified lead. Another great feature is the analytics tool. You can see the performance of every marketing element in one detailed dashboard. This helps you see what's working - and what's not. This really helped my company put their marketing dollars where they're most influential and impactful.

Cons

There's only a few drawbacks to HubSpot, from my perspective. HubSpot works best when you can produce a large amount of content. HubSpot is great at making your content beautiful and effective, but if you're not producing content, you won't get the full value. Second, the pricing-tier for HubSpot can be a little steep for small businesses without discretionary income. I'd say the service is still worth it, but the investment requires discussion and commitment from the team to be a great investment. Lastly, HubSpot requires an on boarding fee with each new contract. Now, this on boarding fee isn't huge, but this was a barrier for entry for my company when we first joined. The on boarding process definitely helped my team get the most out of HubSpot, but, as I said, it was a slight hurdle for the team when considering HubSpot.

Mariana from Megapractical SA de CV

I have found the Hubspot Software as an useful, dynamic, agile and easy to use tool for work

Hubspot has allowed me to work in an organized and fast way, without causing any setbacks. Today I have 3 certifications endorsed by this platform and I really understand and apply the Inbound Marketing methodology that is the main base of Hubspot. It is excellent to manage the website of the company where I work and I believe that the cost / product ratio is fair. Choosing Hubspot as our primary work tool has been a great decision.

Pros

I work for a marketing agency and I use the Hubspot Software to manage the website of the enterprise. What i like the most about Hubspot is that it's frequently updating its functions, always at the forefront of changes in the market. As well, I love from Hubspot the Social Media tool, I can schedule all my post faster than others software or apps, and I can keep even-minded because I know all my post will be published on time. When I have to write a post I love it helps me to apply SEO correctly, and it's very easy to put pictures into the text. Hubspot is not only a tool for work, it's also a platform that allows me to learn and certificate new skills with the courses of the learning center, which has allowed me to become a better professional in my work area and it will be useful for me to find new job opportunities. Hubspot is very functional and complete, I can even schedule corporate email with smart delivery, in such a way that the arrival time of the mail fits the time zone of each recipient. I have tried others software for blogging before, but I really think Hubspot Software is the best of all.

Cons

I don't have many complaints about this software, I have had a great experience during all this time. I know it's not perfect, but what I also know and I can notice daily is that the Hubspot Team is always worried about improving it's services. Maybe, what I like least about this software is that, sometimes, the platform falls when it's being updating any detail, is a bit annoying but I think is necessary because the reward is a functional, fast and useful service.

Casey from CompuTant

Tons of features, great training and support, but lots of caveats

Pros

Amazing, if not the best user-experience in marketing automation. Workflows are particularly powerful with plenty of controls to map your buyer journeys. You can execute very powerful campaigns with tons of triggers, actions, and filtering options. I really liked their training, including the HubSpot academy training which are built very professionally. The way they present their e-Learning platform makes the information easy to digest and ultimately understand the inbound marketing methodology. That is in itself worth the cost of admission, even though this is provided free of charge.

Cons

HubSpot Marketing is an excellent solution, undoubtedly, but you will get about 80% of the features if you host your website externally. Initially, they will assess if your site can be migrated to their platform. I imagine plenty of people would rather not do that. If you want a solution that you have to marry, then HubSpot will be okay for you. They say you can utilize the majority of HubSpot features without hosting, and that is true, but some of their more advanced features such as A/B testing content on web pages or Smart Content will not be utilized. You can still utilize workflows, drip campaigns, and so forth...but these features are only available in the per month plan. Additionally, if you run multiple websites, you must have their per month plan, which is well out of our budget. On top of that, there are certain modules (i.e. paid campaign tracking, additional contacts) that they will charge additional for. For every 1000 contacts past 1000 you get with the package, they will charge an additional monthly fee. There is also a fairly high onboarding cost. You are also required to commit to one year of their services. All in all we could not afford to do business with HubSpot because A) we didn't want to move our websites under their platform and B) their price point was not accommodating to our budget. As far as features and functionality...it's all you really need for marketing automation. Their CRM is lackluster though if you want true alignment!

hannah from The PHNX21creative Agency

Wildly convenient because every marketing tool I need is in one place

I have access to all the major marketing tools and all the education I need to make sure I understand the market and how to better connect with my audience. HubSpot is a great tool that helps businesses reach their goals and grow by growing their online presence.

Pros

I like that it hosts literally everything you need tool wise to help you execute your marketing strategy. Having the blogging and social sharing platforms in one place has been extremely easy to use. They truly set you up for success by having tons of resources, checklists, etc. available so that you know how to market and connect with your audience.

Cons

Specifically for the software, I do not understand the Design Manager. This directly affects your marketing because if you are editing a template so that it is unique for the campaign you are working on you have to use the design manager. I think it is confusing to anyone who does not understand coding. The old design manager made way more sense to me. Looking at HubSpot as a product it is not convenient that their tier metric is contacts and the annual payment is inconvenient. As a HubSpot partner, we sell this to customers and lose a bunch of them because the annual price or we lose customers from going to Pro rather than basic because the contact metric will screw them over and they will wind up paying more.

Response from HubSpot

Replied May 2018

Hello Hannah! Thank you for taking the time to write this review - we appreciate you giving us feedback on our product! I am so happy to hear that you have been so happy with the software up to this point - it sounds like you are doing an amazing job at using all the tools available to you! As far as room for improvement - I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the new Design Manager, it can definitely be a bit overwhelming to a new user, particularly one who does not understand coding. We are working on producing more instructional content to help with this process but, in the meantime, here is one article that has some helpful instructions as well as links to other helpful pieces of content (https://designers.hubspot.com/blog/introduction-to-the-design-manager). I would love to talk more about this and the other issues you have brought up. If you are open to it, please reach out to us at the email provided. Thank you again for the review Hannah!

Crystal from Surety Solutions, LLC

A Big Product

Pros

Hubspot Marketing is a big product. It can do a lot. There are so many tools and features. Sometimes too many to use. We didn't know anything about using Hubspot Marketing before we started. Hubspot taught us all we know. Their training courses are easy to watch and easy to understand, but there is a learning curve. As with anything in marketing, results do not happen overnight. We started using Hubspot Marketing in February of 2014. It took us 8-12 months to really start seeing major results. During this time, we had a personal customer success manager who was helping us along the way. Flash forward over 4 years later and we are still using Hubspot Marketing. We primarily use it to host our blog content, CTAs, and landing pages.

Cons

We would not be where we are without Hubspot Marketing. With that said, we feel like we are not fully using Hubspot to its potential. Unfortunately, because all of our marketing content is tied into Hubspot, we continue to pay for the software. It is hard to move your content to another provider (or just export your content to your own server), so sometimes we feel locked in. Another con is that you will be automatically charged for contacts if you go over your limit. Once this happens, you are automatically moved into a higher level plan until you get in touch with Hubspot and tell them you would like to move back down to a lower plan. To do this, you have to sign another contract with them at the lower plan. We are always checking our statements to make sure we have not been automatically moved into a higher plan automatically.

Liked it at first, then proved to be too expensive to justify.

Pros

HubSpot makes it very easy to setup a blog and email based online business. Their ability to segment, tag and reach out to our list is powerful. Plus, their Calls to Action feature is very nice. The platform was very reliable and I don't recall having downtimes with it.

Cons

1. Customization: They provide a template marketplace, but designs are limited and difficult to change unless your know their special markup and CSS. Most businesses will eventually require an expensive HubSpot-specific developer to tweak their website's appearance. We grew tired of needing more customization as the years went by and started looking at DIY page builder options in the market as an alternative. 2. High cost: Hubspot is *expensive*. It became even more expensive when we needed a specific feature which required us to jump into the per month Enterprise tier package (at the time).This tier included the feature we needed plus many others we honestly didn't need (but no ala carte options were available). In the end, after reviewing the high monthly costs and features, we realized we could replace HubSpot with WordPress (blog) + ActiveCampaign (email, tags, segmenting) + LeadPages (landing pages) + ConvertPlus (lightbox popups, hello bars). Two months later, the migration was complete and we canceled HubSpot. Our monthly costs dropped. With the money saved, we expanded our staff and advertising budgets. Regarding canceling, keep in mind they require 45 days written notice, not the usual 30 days. They use debt collectors (McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff, Inc) on unpaid balances.

My Experience with HubSpot Marketing Automation Platform as a HubSpot Partner Agency

Knowledge and Insight. Knowlege is power and having insight into all activities your marketing, sales and business development team implement is extremely powerful in knowing where to tweak things and where you excel. Shooting blindly from the hip on massive marketing campaigns is extremely expensive and rarely effective for increasing your ROI. But with the knowledge and insight, the HubSpot MAP provides you, you always know what you're doing, why you're doing it, the ROI of your campaigns and where you are lacking. Not having to rely on the complexity of Google Analytics or manual entry of Excel is a huge time and money saver. You also don't have to have a million different tools, software and extensions to try to piece together your marketing strategy, analytics and results. This eliminates about 90% of all the tools you are paying for and using and brings it all into one single platform. Not to mention that it's merely impossible to get all the third-party tools and integrations to talk to each other to give you one bottom line result. With the HubSpot MAP's benefit of cutting hours and labor basically pays for the cost of the software itself. Knowledge is power and time is money.

Pros

Obviously, as it's stated in its name, but the Automation part of the platform. The workflows, lists, how a published blog with automatically distribute your blog via your social media accounts, the analytics of how well your strategy, content, and workflows are working, etc. are all exceptional qualities to the HubSpot MAP. The abundance of features and abilities available to a user is endless and always being updated, upgraded or enhanced. I love how the HubSpot MAP is 100% synced with the HubSpot CRM and CMS. In fact, since they are open to third-party integrations, you can enhance any or all of the features given to you all throughout the HubSpot system.

Cons

From experience in teaching the software to our clients, it can be an overwhelming learning curve. Especially for the CEOs and people in non-related marketing departments that have to learn to use the system as well, since it is meant to effect a company as a whole, obviously in a positive way. As stated above, HubSpot MAP is open to third-party integrations to better your user experience and insights into your marketing performance. The only downside to that is the budget. If you're a startup company, purchasing the HubSpot MAP and platform is expensive by itself. And when you add on purchasing other third-party integrations to get all the features you want, can be extremely costly or just over-budget in general. The other feature I would like to see HubSpot improve is their Social Media Platform, included in the HubSpot MAP. Yes, you can schedule tweets in bulk or a month's worth of social media posts for the next month, but in reality, it is very time-consuming. Especially for a feature that is meant to cut the manual labor out of your day. One reason for this is because you have to create a customized shortened tracking URL, located in a different area of the platform, to place into each social media message. That means a separate URL for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Google+, all for the same message. Now imagine having to do that for social media posts for the next week. It does get exhausting. That is one area you would want to get a third-party integration.

yogendra kumar from evision technoserve pvt. ltd.

Nice experience with HubSpot Marketing software.It provide me right information about web presence.

HubSpot's marketing platform is very robust and contains everything an inbound marketer needs. Every time I speak with their support team, they are friendly and quickly resolve my issue. Since HubSpot is a pay-per-contact platform, the cost can easily increase if your organization is rapidly growing or doesn't keep a clean list of contacts. If your company currently uses a WordPress blog, integrating it with HubSpot is easy, but may result in having to create 301 redirects if the templates don't match up exactly. I recommend, if possible, converting the entire website (including the blog) to HubSpot. Aside from the ease of use, the product is continually evolving to meet the needs of current marketing trends. HubSpot requests user feedback on a variety of aspects - from design to feature functionality - to make their product the best. It also integrates well with a variety of other platforms, including WordPress and Salesforce.

Pros

It is very use full in tracking web and analyze business metrics to ensure marketing campaigns are progressing into the right direction.Our favorite part of Hubspot Marketing is the data that is made available on lead source, web traffic, and blog and email marketing performance. Prior to Hubspot we were not running any website analytics. By tying marketing efforts to website performance we are able to see what is working and what isn't and make better decisions going forward. Good general functionality for tracking activity and reporting, and nice to have automatic download of company contact information when entering new contacts. Campaigns are fairly easy to set up.

Cons

I have only found 2 things - if you send an email and use the Smart Send feature to accommodate for different time zones, then it disables the ability to "Send to More". Second: at first, there are what feels like a lot of pieces to fit together - a form, campaign, landing page, emails, etc. Until you get that mapped out, it felt a little overwhelming. Layout is a little out dated. You can't change the default on the list of company names from recently added to alphabetical. You can change the sort, but the next time you sign in or refresh, it goes back to sorting by recently added.

Akis from Onflow I.K.E.

Hubspot is a very useful software to organize and automate your customer database and sales process.

Pros

Hubspot is easy to understand and implement as the user interface is pretty straight forward. The tutorial, when first launching the software, guides you through the basics and gives quickly an understanding of the structure and functionality. The level of customization is enough to make it suit most businesses needs. Most importantly though, not everything has to be done by the user. Hubspot offers a variety of features to automate processes and avoid the time consuming manual input of all the data while using the software. By inserting the email address of a contact, Hubspot will fetch information from the web to create a profile for the contact's company. Contacts' status will update automatically every time a sale involving that contact is materialized. You can also link your email to Hubspot allowing to keep a record of your correspondence, organized by contact or specific related deal. The software integrates a contact, a customer and a project database along with a To-Do list, notes and calendar which is really great, since you have all the tools you need in one place. Additionally you can attach files in each of your deals, which comes handy in some cases. Along with a variety of marketing tools, you will love being on Hubspot's mailing list. Instead of annoying newsletters, Hubspot will email you marketing tricks usually enriched with free goodies, like templates, guides and more.

Cons

I have to think a lot in order to find a negative aspect of Hubspot. A feature I would like to be enhanced is the ability to issue sales forecasts. You can do it, but it lacks some useful options like stage invoicing and invoicing/payment schedules.

Bill from EYEMAGINE

HubSpot - First in Class MArketing Automation

HubSpot was designed to be a fully integrated robust marketing automation platform and when the company introduced its Content Optimization System (COS) in 2014, it was a game changer. HubSpot was designed from the ground up to be an inbound marketing platform. The HubSpot COS enables you to do many things including, but not limited to, the creation and management of Demand Generation Campaigns, Content Marketing, and Marketing Automation, that can be targeted and customized for different buyer personas and different stages of the sales process. The HubSpot COS provides a website that is automatically responsive to all screen sizes. It has a drag-and-drop template builder and WYSIWYG for those who desire simplicity. It also accommodates virtually whatever functionality and vision your designers and developers might have for your website. It has fully integrated SEO, Social Sharing, Analytics, Landing Pages, Contact List, Email and Workflows into a powerful platform. It also seamlessly integrates into the most popular CRMs including Salesforce. For those who do not need all the bells and whistles that come with Salesforce, HubSpot has developed their own CRM that both aligns with the marketing process and allows for the tracking and automation of many sales processes. Imagine having a website that transitions to be unique for each buyer persona at each stage of the buyers journey. Each time someone visits your site they see new, fresh information that directly relates to their concerns and interest. HubSpots Contextual Marketing and Personalization abilities allow you to have a conversation with your website visitors. Each vertical you serve and every different buyer persona has unique pain points and concerns. So after you identify where a visitor fits, your site can morph to show them the information most relevant to them. Even the same individual will have different concerns and interests as they navigate from awareness to consideration and finally onto a buying stage. With HubSpot your site can be setup to show different information as they navigate this buyers journey. Your website is now having a conversation with each visitor.

Pros

Hubspot contextual marketing capabilities allows you to have a conversation with each buyer persona at each stage of the buyer's journey. It allows each website visitor to find exactly what they need to see in order to take that next step down the sales funnel.

Cons

The basic package is restricted to a small number of contacts. Once you start using HubSpot and seeing results you will need to move up to Professional or Enterprise

September 2015

Tyson from Titan Web Agency

September 2015

Great, But Not The End All, Be All

I've been using Hubspot for about 15 months now. It is great software. I love how it consolidates so many different services into one platform and makes it easy to get the analytics for that data. Now I don't have my blog in one place, my email marketing software somewhere else, my landing page software somewhere else, etc. It's all in one platform, consolidated, and fairly easy to use.

Pros

Their support answers questions fairly quickly and accurately. They are always coming out with new features.

Cons

Limited. Hubspot allows you to filter out visitors so they don't skew your analytics. Great. However, you can't filter out countries. Even though, they know based on the IP address the country of the person who submits a form or visits a site, they can't filter it out (won't filter it out). Even though all my clients are from the US, visitors from India who visit my site and try to sell me stuff all the time are skewing my analytics and making it look like my conversions are higher than they really are. Can't filter out by country. You also can't change the source of a lead. True story: I host podcast. A listener stumbled upon my podcast, went online, googled my name and found my website. Hubspot now classifies this as an 'organic lead'. The worst part is I can't change it. I've brought this up with Hubspot, and they said that they don't allow it to be changed 'to protect the integrity of the data'..... Hmm. So they'd rather have incorrect data than wrong data? So forever my analytics will be off because I can't change the source. This happens also on referrals. Somebody is referred to me, they then google my name or business and fill out a contact form, and Hubspot classifies it as organic, but really, it's not. (They don't even have a field for referral in the source). Another downside is you can't create your own lead status. So, if you get a lead to your site, and they will never buy (say they are a spammer of competitor or former customer you had a falling out with), you can't change their status to say for example: No Opportunity-Former Client No Opportunity-Marketing Agency No Opportunity-Spammer This is just the tip of the iceberg as far as cons. Still even with all these cons. they offer a great product. That said, for the price and these limitations, I will be looking around when I am close to up on my agreement.

Jessie-Lee from Quintain Marketing

The Only All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform You Should Consider

HubSpot is truly an all-in-one marketing automation platform. Expect to get your entire team involved as there are tools for everyone; email, calls-to-action, workflows, reporting, lead scoring, CRM, website CMS, social dashboard and so much more. As a HubSpot Platinum Partner, not only do we use this software for ourselves, but we use it for all of our inbound marketing clients. Inbound marketing gets results, if you do it correctly. Don't be fooled, executing a solid inbound campaign takes a lot of hours and a lot of know-how, HubSpot can help to alleviate that pain. With a dashboard that incorporates all of the necessary tools, you can forget about wasting time and focus on getting results. The HubSpot community is also something to be coveted. HubSpot has built a vast network of brand evangelists that are willing to help and share experiences with other users. HubSpot helps to facilitate these communities and offers a lot of their own content and expertise to aid users.

Pros

HubSpot is easy to use once you have gone through their training. You will need to understand the inbound methodology to see results, and with a HubSpot certification, you will have a great basis for how to use the tool out of the box. If you run into trouble, you can always call their very helpful support staff, or look to their online resources for help. Between HubSpot and their communities, this tools is very well documented. HubSpot also does everything. You will be able to cancel all other automation subscriptions after adopting this software.

Cons

HubSpot can seem expensive up front, especially if you are just starting out. It's worth the money if you can justify the amount of sales you will need to generate to justify the cost. You will also need to sign a one year contract, there is no month to month. Inbound isn't an instant fix, and HubSpot knows that. You will have to commit to a year to understand the full use of the tool. You will need to work with an agency. This isn't required, but in order to get the best out of the tool, you need to utilize a company that is in this tool day in and day out who is willing to partner with you strategically. Don't sell yourself short by trying to do it all yourself, it simply isn't feasible and you will be disappointed with the results.

Julia from Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c.

Industry: Law Practice

Automation Workflows

I enjoy using the automation workflows! They are my favorite to set up and monitor in HubSpot. I love the flexibility of the application and the user-friendly quality that makes it easier for me explain how the workflow operates.

Pros

Workflows are easy to set up and can be used for a wide range of purposes, from nurturing leads to tracking event registrations. I have also used them for data management by copying data from the company level into the contact level. I am also able to test the workflow before activating and see which contacts would be enrolled in the workflow based on my enrollment criteria. I can also stop and adjust the workflow settings at any time.

Cons

Workflows have some limitations on the triggering criteria, time settings and company properties. Overall there is a lot of freedom on how to set up workflows. Only occasionally I will hit a curb but I can still get the job done.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot had all of the essential qualities we were looking for in a marketing platform: customizable templates, marketing guidance, and terrific support. We loved the trial phase of HubSpot and decided to pursue. We were not seeing the same qualities immediately in the other marketing products.

AvendanoGonzalezS from UnilightLed

A.I. Helping my Daily Duties

The results of implementing a new solution take time. so we must wait patiently for the upcoming results using this new platform. The overall experience so far has been amazing and outstanding due to the integrated platform. The potential to develop any kind of networking on the same platform is outstanding. I love the potentiality that HubSpot gives us.

Pros

HubSpot platform is a very enjoyable integrated solution which allows me and my teammates and staff to work any kind of project in an empowering and integrated way. HubSpot allows us to find in one platform all the services where we can develop a starting point and not getting our attention to other Solutions. This integration is fully comfortable, allowing any kind of user the potential to organized her & his job in a very flexible way integrating Contacts, CRM, MArketing and Sales and flowing the business development process.

Cons

Clearly, the least about any solution implementation in a Startup or Company is the implementation phase. Is not easy to adapt to changes and of course adapting all the organization to a new platform takes time. The best way to do this phase in an organized manner is definitely a big issue in our path to success. We have to be organized, patient and clear to the path we will be transiting. All members of the organization must be able to add value in these phases.

Renee from SYSCON International

Industry: Industrial Automation

Great as one-stop marketing toolkit but has plenty of headaches

This software is insanely complex to learn and use. If you're not technically facile, or if you hate logic puzzles, forget it. The learning curve is steep and they keep adding and changing things so it doesn't really level out. Once you figure out what you're doing, the software is great; it's very powerful and keeps everything really well organized and optimized. But it takes serious dedication and consistency of use across many months to become comfortable and have a level of competence. Their customer support is hit or miss as well. Sometimes you get lucky and there's a person who can quickly resolve your issue. Other times it seems like they have you running in circles and waiting for weeks on something that you can't move forward without. You have to stay on top of them with support tickets: keep nudging and reminding and asking more questions, otherwise things drag on.

Pros

I love the dashboards and that they're fully customizable to what I need to see. The software is clear and easy to use, easy to navigate. There are many built-in tips that serve as great reminders as I'm moving through tasks. The blog and email features are so intuitive in terms of their ability to help you make decisions about SEO and building optimization right into your marketing collateral.

Cons

You have to keep track of 17 things at once: everything is contingent on something else. Maybe I want to change my CTA but it's embedded on my website, being used in a drip, pulling from a landing page, and connected to 6 blog posts. God help you if you need to make any changes because every element has multiple connections and fixing one thing means upending several others. I usually need to have 4 or 5 HubSpot tabs open at once because I have to keep switching back and forth between them in order to do the piece I'm working on.

Best Marketing Automation for the Money*

As mentioned it was a daunting task to hand all marketing activity over to an automated system, but the accuracy and proactive nature of the platform make it an essential marketing tool.

Pros

- Integrates perfectly with CRM for easy automation to the leads and prospects already in your system. Takes a lot of the heavy lifting out of email campaigns. - Detailed campaign metrics make automation a breeze. - The concept of creating a fully autonomous marketing machine was initially daunting, but it was simple and intuitive to set up. Once installed you leave it alone to do all the hard work. - Highly customizable features allow for extremely poignant targeting and gives you maximum flexibility to be as specific or broad as you'd like.

Cons

- Very little wrong with the automation process. All the trainings and customer support take away any potential confusion or frustration setting up automation process. Can't complain! - *Only potential con I could see people having is the price. Without incubator pricing the product can get very pricy and will obviously scare away smaller companies and startups, but if you can get the incubator pricing the value it brings is worth every penny.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

It integrates much better with our CRM and gives a better picture as to how individual contacts are interacting with the content.

Top notch marketing automation

Overall, I enjoy using Hubspot, I use it every day. The staff seems very helpful and knowledgeable when I have questions or concerns.

Pros

I like that you can see your customers behavior. For instance, you can see which forms they filled out, emails they were sent, or if they opened or clicked emails. I also like the way you can personalize your emails and landing pages based on lists.

Cons

It's not the most user friendly, but they seem to be working on that with the new drag and drop features. I don't like that it doesn't seamlessly integrate with woocommerce. Hubspot doesn't seem designed to handle b2c companies as well as b2b.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Seems like the top in the industry.

Its a very easy to use CRM software, I love to use it daily because I save a lot of time.

I save a lot of time that I can use to be more productive in my business.

Pros

Easy dashboards and the social aspect and it's ability to manage my social media presence. Support is amazing. If you call them, they will be very kind and they'll love to help you. It's very easy and fun to use. It has easy to use interface and it allows a Search Engine Optimization (SEO). It will improve your experience daily. The platform design is simple. No programming knowledge required, easy for everybody. Its reports are detailed, straightforward but easy to read and understand. It has a lot of resources and training tools very helpful for an easy learning. It's a great CRM tool for manage your customers needings and discover opportunities in business. It can generate reports in a large variety of metrics, making it vesatile. Easy data finding just typing customer's name. It reduces the need of other tools. You can save a lot of time. There is an mobile app available, so you can use it and work anywhere. This software really simplifies marketing automation .

Cons

It's price. If your business is small and you have not a medium cash flow, good sales level and full-time dedicated worker it seems to be to much expensive in its cost-profit relation. Pricing can be expensive depending on the version you need. It stops working completely sometimes. It's hard to find customers with latin names because important characters like the accent are not available. It's hard to get friendly with the app. Sometimes information finding is difficult, it may take a while to find it. The contract is billed annually, not monthly. The market platform reporting could be better. Too much time needed for customizing it before you can use it easy. It's not the dream application fot multinational companies that work in multiple currencies. Sometimes you get daunted using it. The editors for mailing or webpage creating can be clunky. If you are not enough carefully you can get awful results. Sometimes tools need to be improved for a better performance and to be functional and friendly to the user.

Luke from Red Paddle Co Ltd

Industry: Sporting Goods

Helped us increase sales through email by 260% in first 10 months

Really pleased we made the investment as it has enabled us to get closer to having a singular customer view across the whole business.

Pros

Segmentation is good and having the ability to create workflows based off behaviours and customer intent has really helped. The drag and drop email tool makes life super easy with little trainman required for the team. Slowly starting to use the calendar more and having the ability to track full campaign performance has been amazing from a reporting perspective.

Cons

Lack of interactive elements at the moment to add into the email - having the ability to play video from an email without clicking away would be amazing.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

We felt it had all the elements that we were looking for and more

Eden from LookingPoint, Inc.

Happy HubSpot User for A Year!

We currently use HubSpot for our mMarketing campaigns, social media publishing and email tracking. We are also currently integrating the HubSpot tracking metric with our CRM database to use lead scoring for not only new customers, but also for our existing accounts. HubSpot is also the host for our website and we have integrated 2 additional Shopify site domains for tracking and campaign workflow purposes. - Great for marketers who want to host a website in an easily edited platform. - Also great for web-based content offering and automation. - New sales tools are great for sales/ marketing integration and alignment! Pros - Web, Email, Social, SEO, Page performance, AB Testing metrics (essentially all metrics a marketer would look at can be tracked on HubSpot) - Workflow and Campaign Automation tools - Integrations and Apps - Ease of website updates. Modules and coding are easy to rearrange, update and change - Excellent customer service and fast response times to inquiries/ challenges Cons - Only meeting tool integration is with GoToMeeting (No WebEx) - More in depth website auditing for SEO, Ranking Words, Backline profile ROI - Great email campaign ROI - Website updates and promotion since the move to HubSpot in 2016 has led to more leads and conversions than in company history - Website views and social impressions have more than tripled since using HubSpot

Pros

Web, Email, Social, SEO, Page performance, AB Testing metrics (essentially all metrics a marketer would look at can be tracked on HubSpot) Workflow and Campaign Automation tools Integrations and Apps Ease of website updates. Modules and coding are easy to rearrange, update and change Excellent customer service and fast response times to inquiries/ challenges

Cons

Only meeting tool integration is with GoToMeeting (No WebEx) More in depth website auditing for SEO, Ranking Words, Backline profile

February 2016

Janalee from Front Burner Marketing LLC

February 2016

Makes it easy to manage your digital marketing all in one place

We investigated HubSpot as a way to help us be more efficient in managing our client's digital marketing efforts, which had become time consuming using multiple different platforms. With HubSpot, we're able to keep everyone focused on the same goals across the various channels (email, blog, social, PPC) and view the results all in one place. Better yet, it gives us a platform where we can collect all this information on a contact and company basis, making it easier for us to see the interactions we're having with a single contact across the board. Reporting has become easier, and it's much easier now to make an impact with our marketing efforts with everything centralized.

Pros

The system is pretty intuitive, more so than other platforms we've used. You don't need to learn multiple platforms (different email clients like MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc, plus WordPress, Blogger, and all the social outlets), just keep up with the one and launch everything from the same place. There are helpful guides along the way that ensure you're following best practices, and warnings when you're not. We are heavy users, ultimately deciding to become a HubSpot Certified Partner Agency due to the efficiencies and value. Much easier than other marketing automation suites we've used in the past, including Marketo and SalesFusion. And if you do need help, their Support line is phenomenal, incredibly personable and willing to take the time to help.

Cons

As with most applications, the software can be a bit "hinky" sometimes, getting hung up or taking too long to process. Usually they flag the situation though, so you know what's going on and that they're working on it. If there's no flag, we report it, and they get someone working on it right away - nice to be taken seriously. The reporting generally requires that we need to take screenshots instead of using the ppt that the system auto-generates at month end - it's just not detailed enough for most of our clients. Sometimes it's difficult to keep up with all the system updates/upgrades, so be ready to invest some time in the training or find a partner to help.

November 2014

Melissa from National Fatherhood Initiative

Industry: Philanthropy

November 2014

Non-Profit Excels with HubSpot

Pros

I like that HubSpot practices what it preaches. They educate customers (and the public) in inbound marketing techniques, the very techniques they're using themselves to earn customers! The product itself is easy to use and intuitive. Whenever we think up something we want to do (a specific tactic or approach), we always know that HubSpot can accommodate that idea. What I like best is the seamless way in which we can manage all of our blogging, website, social media, and enews all in one platform and see all of the analytics in that same place. Everyday we are logging into Hubspot to schedule social media posts, blogs, edit automated workflows, and more. Other staff use the tool for a monthly touchpoint email they send to their lists of contacts. And weekly, we send our FatherSource enewsletter from within HubSpot using the email templates. Further, HubSpot integrates with our Salesforce CRM, and provides valuable information to our sales staff, which can help them better help our customers/potential customers. We assign leads that come through HubSpot and feed into Salesforce for personal follow-up from NFI staff.

Cons

As for what I like least: nothing! Seriously. We couldn't be as successful as we are today without this tool. We have two people managing our marketing and Hubspot acts as a third person. Before HubSpot we were using Constant Contact, The Raisers Edge contact database, Blogspot, and Blackbaud Net Community for our website, and posting separately on twitter, Facebook, and linked in. Now we can do all of this in one place! If I had to choose one thing I like least, it's that there is a not a plug-in for drafting, distributing, and monitoring press releases and incorporating them into overall marketing campaigns. I think HubSpot could help us be more efficient in this way. Fortunately, this deficiency isn't not really a major concern for us.

John from Adworthy

I worked with clients of our marketing agency to integrate HubSpot & optimize it's usage for them.

It allowed us to quickly implement user-specific content for our clients' websites.

Pros

It's fairly easy for anyone with moderate tech skills to get up and running with HubSpot, and it produced noticeable improvements across virtually all commonly measured key performance indicators for our customers. Integrating HubSpot was relatively quick and easy, and we were able to work with our clients to launch basic customized user content on their websites within a few days. Their all-in-one inbound marketing software is also quite flexible and scalable, so our clients were able to steadily build out more campaigns and customized user content as they were able to dedicate more time and resources to using HubSpot. It's also worth mentioning that there are multiple pricing tiers which have vastly different features depending on the price, and the bulk of my experience was with the 2 highest pricing tiers (Professional & Enterprise), so lower pricing tiers aren't nearly as robust, and probably wouldn't be nearly as scalable or effective, but you can always upgrade to higher tiers should you need additional functionality. There is even a free tier with minimal functionality that newer users can try out at first, and then upgrade to the higher tiers if they think that it's worthwhile.

Cons

The various types of rules for serving automated content to users are good, but it's impossible to build out more complicated rules that involve using multiple criteria to create more complex user flows that branch out based on differing user behaviors. It would also help if there were a way to create new automated content campaigns in bulk using different criteria somehow, like filling out and uploading an Excel template or something like that.

Brian from Bm Graphics

Industry: Graphic Design

Hubspot!....Forget Godaddy

When i first started I started with Godaddy. NEVER AGAIN! Hubspot reached an insane demographic and its interface is so simple and cut dry. although it can get a little bit pricey with their add ons? it still a much better investment than Godaddy. Their security for risks of Malware, Hacking are on point. you get notifications each time your site is shared and how many people are seeing your site (page) that GoDaddy does not provide. Their customer service team is knowledgeable and quick thinking. if you sign up for a "free" site. you get what you pay for.

Pros

Easiest interface, Reaches more of a dynamic, Customer Service.

Cons

can get a bit pricey if you do all their add ons

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot had better all around reviews. and I wanted to target a certain demographic.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 4,032 reviews