What are HubSpot Marketing Hub users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using HubSpot Marketing Hub software through verified user reviews

5,101 Reviews

2,971
1,712

• icon"The software really helps to convert a contact into a sales opportunity. HubSpot has an excellent customer support team and the platform has how-to and detailed demo section for the starters."
  • icon"Great automations, and lot's of useful integrations. Support is excellent and the product receives regular upgrades to enhance the experience."
  • icon"Hubspot makes it easy to track emails, create and implement forms and monitor leads. Great all-purpose software that's easy to customize exactly how you need and the customer support is fantastic."
  • icon"I have accidentally overlooked that property when I get on a roll and have emailed the wrong document to the wrong persona."
  • icon"Support is bad, English only and often slow. Pricing has gotten worse over the years."
  • icon"The only possible thing to dislike is the percentage threshold for Unsubscribes. Which can be annoying depending on the size of your audience."

Browse all HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

• Have you used HubSpot Marketing Hub and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 5,055 reviews

Scott

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

Best CRM and Marketing System By a Mile

Kitwana

Hubpost For Digital Marketing

I user Hubpost for my personal Business. It help me a lot in converting website visitors to customers. Even though the price is high, which is something that no one likes, they keep updating the software so we can change strategies is it is necessary.

Pros

This software is easy to use, the graphic is well designed. Even, for someone who gets the first time contact with it.

Cons

The Hubpost is a little bit expensive compare to other marketing tools. The quality and features are pretty much good, so it is worth it to stay with it.

Reasons for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

I want something easy and that can generate leads quickly.

Aarón

June 2022

HubSpot Marketing Hub helps companies grow

Thanks to HubSpot we have had more prospects so that they can become leads and later become long-term customers. In its free version we can add a lot of contacts, unlimited users, and access has no time limit, the Features that stand out the most in HubSpot are sales funnel management, which consists of having a trusted third party express their experience with my service or product, automatic recording of all activities, unified contact information, and conversations with leads and customers.

Pros

I like it because it is a CRM that helps me automate marketing, sales, and service processes, the goal of HubSpot marketing hub is to help marketers develop inbound marketing strategies. HubSpot allows me to control my marketing and sales actions in the same place, allowing me to have a global vision of all my potential clients: their name, their phone number, their address, the company, which are the business opportunities they are managing, etc. I can also associate this platform with social networks, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and with our website, to open an account I can fill out the form or I can open it automatically with a Google account.

Cons

Something that I don’t like about HubSpot in general is the support team, they give very generic answers that on many occasions does not solve my problems and this is time consuming, they should train the support team more.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

hubspot crm Hub has many integration with others software

Sean

A platform with a soul— HubSpot keeps marketing human with products built on best practices

HubSpot is the best tool to use when learning marketing automation. Our marketing team uses HubSpot Enterprise for emails, forms, landing pages, web chat, and social scheduling. Our biggest pain point has been our third-party integration with our CRM-- we use Microsoft Dynamics 365. The more tools/features you're able to use in HubSpot, the more convenient (and powerful) it becomes as you really can benefit from having "everything you need in one place". But as companies grow, it gets harder and harder to maintain that vision. I wish we could take advantage of all of the HubSpot Enterprise features we pay for but too many of our existing tools overlap with them and that's where the importance of reliable integrations come into play.

Pros

HubSpot has allowed us to streamline our marketing efforts so we can focus on what really matters. With We've been able to automates so many mundane processes that we used to do manually thanks to HubSpot workflows. HubSpot's ease of use also makes training and transferring ownership/management of the tool more efficient. What I liked: • Simple, intuitive fool-proof interface • Great support and learning resources • HubSpot Academy makes it easy to learn marketing automation • Workflows look like they were designed by a kindergartener-- I love how simple they are to understand and build

Cons

Six months into using HubSpot we outgrew the "honeymoon phase" as we started running into limitations with the platform, mostly involving integrations with other tools we use. At the end of the day, HubSpot is phenomenal at what it does but has real limits to it's function and flexibility-- it doesn't scale comfortably to larger enterprise companies/databases. If HubSpot fits within the scope of your company's marketing needs, it's a delight to use. HubSpot is built by marketers for marketers and it's run by a very human company that injects soul and purpose into it's products. Improvements I'd like to see: • Better CRM function-- it was too limited for us to use • Greater flexibility with reporting custom dashboards • Ability to use spend/budget data from LinkedIn Ads connection • Ability to A/B test automated emails without workaround

Reasons for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot was a better fit because of our smaller company and database size. We felt we should be able to make HubSpot work for several years before we as a company outgrow it's ability to scale.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

ClickDimensions is a marketing tool built on top of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and that native integration is the best part. HubSpot is a marketing tool built on top of marketing best practices. Although both tools perform many of the same functions, getting from A to B is so much smoother with HubSpot's clean, simple interface. HubSpot's platform and available products are much more robust, but ClickDimensions is a better bang for your buck when it comes to the basic functionality-- that is, as long as you can find CRM-confident marketers who are willing to manage an intimidating (sometimes buggy) tool.

Hugo

The best all-in-one Marketing platform I've used so far

It's the tool our Marketing team use every day. Beyond making us generating new leads, it helps us communicating simply with our Sales teams, who now speak the same language as we do.

Pros

Hubspot contains most of what a modern marketer needs: email marketing, automation, workflows, social media planification, chatbot, CTAs, lead gen forms, landing pages, content management... The best remains that it is directly integrated to the Hubspot CRM and Sales platforms, which make your Sales-Marketing processes fluid.

Cons

The worst thing in Hubspot is that the software itself is quite long to respond. Pages can take several seconds to load. If you've used a CRM tool such as Pipedrive, you'll probably think loading times are endless... But you get used to it.

Reasons for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot was better for our company size. We were too big for Plezi and too small for Marketo.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

We were missing marketing automation features on Pipedrive.

Norma

Industry: Textiles

Small to Mid Sized Business use

Overall, its a pretty good experience, everything is extremely streamline, although I hope more features will be added in the future. I would continue using this just for like newer customers and keep older customers on our old system only because the migration is very time consuming. Each customer would have to be recreated due to the lack of migration tools.

Pros

Great for small/startup or mid sized businesses to help their sales force track their sales data with many features for goals and customer data all in an easy to view window. Its pretty easy to setup companies and contacts with a ton of fields that you can customize. The file organization for each customer is easy to use and very self-explanatory. The software overall isn't overcomplicated and most of it is pretty self-explanatory. The emailing system is an excellent feature for making sure you have a record of all conversation with a customer.

Cons

So depending on the complexity of the business, the lack of features may be an issue, the software is pretty streamline right now just due to the limited amount of features available. I would've liked to see a few more options for file organization and customer organization. The email system as mentioned in the pro section is very useful in keeping track of conversations but it can only be applied to one customer at a time. It would be nice to be able to tell the software where you would like to store the messages. Another feature would be integration. There aren't a lot of options of integrating with custom CRM/ERP software right now, there are only 3 integration options available. So this is great for any company starting from scratch but alot of migration work for companies that have already established a system.

Reasons for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

The cost and the simplicity of the software. Due to a language barrier, Hubspot was easy to train users.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Needed a CRM that could store and track conversations between consumers and sales team.

José Wilson

hub de lead

Overall I liked the result obtained with the hub, great for companies with high demand for employees and work.

Pros

what I liked the most is that the hub is a developer that helped me a lot with capturing new leads and processing data, helping me with my digital services.

Cons

what I liked least is that it is not easy to use, it needs attention and training to master the tool.

Amal

May 2022

Good for campaign management.

Pros

I’m using it for many marketing processes management including campaign management. It’s good in that.

Cons

It was a bit confusing at first, but will easily get used to.

Hannah

It Does the Bare Minimum

Okay - it's hard to judge because its the only software of it's type that I have used, but I imagine there is better out there.

Pros

I like that it is a one-stop shop for all marketing whether its lead generation, email marketing, social media, landing pages, or advertisements.

Cons

Even though its a one-stop shop, none of the programs are outstanding. You are able to do a lot of things, but not a lot of things well. It's also very clunky trying to go back and forth between different tasks.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Unsure - I was not employed at the time.

Mike

HubSpot is our go-to for Marketing Automation

Overall we have been very happy using HubSpot Marketing Hub and it gets the job done. We are not looking for another solution, so that says a lot that we're more than satisfied with its performance.

Pros

Setup is easy, support is there if and when you need it and the system just does the job. We use it as a CRM and sale automation platform and it has performed better and more efficiently than others we've used over the last 2 decades in business.

Cons

I would like to ability to make greater changes to the platform display so it outlines the exact customer / company information needed at a particular time.

Reasons for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Easier integration, good support and overall

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Looking to get a great system at a better price, and to try something different after 10 years.

Derrick

February 2022

HubSpot solves all the major pain points for online marketers.

We now have greater control of our blog and website content from an SEO point of view. We use Wordpress and have started shifting our blog/articles to the HubSpot platform. Overall, we are very happy to invest time in optimizing how we use HubSpot's vast feature set.

Pros

The combination of content creation and marketing automation tools helps manage both the website SEO and email marketing components of our marketing plan.

Cons

Getting access to some variables for use in email template creation could be a little easier. The editor is super easy and powerful but accessing variables of our HubSpot users isn't available. (e.g. a sales rep's phone number). I also don't like that the administrator can't update their users' email signatures.

Reasons for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

We felt a bit "painted into a corner" with Pardot. I'd be happy with Pardot today but not as happy as I am with HubSpot. I will keep an eye on Pardot as Salesforce has been evolving the product. The content creation tools in HubSpot were a major reason for us to switch.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

We used Pardot from 2011 until 2021. We chose Pardot in 2011 over HubSpot and Marketo. While HubSpot had a lot to offer in 2011, they had a long ways to go to meet our needs. Fast forward 10-years and HubSpot has added a ton of features and it was time to switch.

Hubspot Marketing Hub: One Stop Inbound Marketing Tool!

Overall experience of using Hubspot has been really enriching. The way they are innovating and adding new feature on their platform is at god speed. In the future this tool will rule the inbound marketing space for sure.

Pros

Feature loaded -One stop Inbound Marketing Solution makes it a no brainer for any marketer. You can design your landing page, launch email campaigns, track leads and analyse it on an intuitive dashboard- All on a single platform of Hubspot. Hubspot is reliable and their customer service is impeccable. Also, Integration feature makes it really easy to integrate hubspot with other marketing tools.

Cons

Pricing is on the premium side. It is tough for any small size company to afford its services. Apart from pricing, their chat bot tool is still work in progress and can be improved.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Wanted to upgrade our Lead handling process and also focus on our inbound marketing initiatives in a structured manner.

Brittany

August 2022

Most Comprehensive 360 Marketing Product on The Market, But Can Be Cumbersome (Takes Time)!

Pros

HubSpot is the most comprehensive, 360-degree marketing hub especially for lead generation, data capturing, storing prospect and active customer and audience-specific data... as well as actually DOING something with all that information. It is repeatedly the software I've been introduced to or expected to use and implement in a larger way within MarComm teams for 10+ years because of its hold on the delicate, important market of transmuting the capturable data into future sales, future loyal customers, and even data that makes SENSE (i.e. explaining ROI in a non-abstract way).

Cons

It can be pretty cumbersome, complicated to teach without the use of a HubSpot sales rep or experienced customer service agent at the company. That is kind of to be expected as there is a LOT going on in the app, though. I have been at companies that have never even scratched the service as to what HubSpot is capable of, so that's something to think about before buying and implementing as the services can get more costly depending on adds/integrations as well as your company and team size(s).

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

SharpSpring our time was up with the company and we also stopped using Constant Contact for its other services so it was a natural or needed shift... and Active Campaign was just not comprehensive enough for marketing automation, triggered responses or accurately capturable lead generation for the size and nature of the business I was in at the time.

Thierno Ousmane

September 2022

HubSpot Marketing Hub, an accomplished marketing product for the whole Hubspot ecosystem.

This is a good product if you want a digital tool to: Attract traffic to your website, add high-quality contacts, or manage customer relationships at scale using segmentation. Whether you’re a small, mid, or big business, try it and see your sales escalate.

Pros

HubSpot Marketing Hub is a digital marketing solution that integrates the tools you need to create efficient marketing campaigns for all of the different levels of your buyers’ journeys: Email marketing, campaign automation, or CRM (Customer Relationship Management) to a larger extent. What I like the most about this software: - The CTAs (Calls-To-Action) are easy to set: You don’t need to be a professional designer to create good-looking CTAs that convert leads into buyers. The software has a CTAs builder integrated that helps marketers set CTA buttons for relevant content. These buttons can be integrated within web pages, blog posts, landing pages, emails, or social media posts; - Segmenting lists has never been that easier. The software offers two principal types of lists: The Active list which updates automatically and adds members when they meet predefined criteria, and the Static list which does not update automatically. Rather, when members are listed, they are not deleted even if they fall out of the criteria. You can choose which list to work with depending on what outcome you want; - The Hubspot Solutions Directory is an innovative element enabling us to choose between a variety of marketing agencies, which can help us reach our marketing goals in order to generate more sales.

Cons

Constant updates are needed to fix recurrent bugs like failing to send emails sometimes.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

I didn't like the pricing being based on the number of contacts.

Skott

Great platform for enterprise down

MarketingHub as been a bit challenging to set up for our organization, which has 5 sub brands who all operate independent, but utilize the same Marketing team. Aside from challenges during the setup process, we find email creation and social ad management to be fairly easy to manage.

Pros

What we like most is the ability to consolidate most, if not all marketing endeavors into HubSpot. If an action or feature is not available within HubSpot, there are many providers who've partnered with HS to allow campaign data and lead gen to slow into HubSpot for accurate tracking and management.

Cons

HubSpot has a steep learning curve when it comes to setup and use. And, if not set up correctly, the information coming back is lacking and ultimate engagement suffers.

Reasons for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot was our final choice because it came highly recommended and gave us the tools we needed.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

We made a with to focus on a tool that could manage a large enterprise like ours, while also keeping a somewhat user-friendly interface.

Erick

September 2022

Poderoso, mas tem uma alta barreira de entrada

Pros

O Hubspot é incrível. Tem recursos avançados, uma gestão de base extremamente flexível, automações versáteis e o refinamento e maturidade que só um software que definiu o mercado, como ele, poderia ter.

Cons

A qualidade cobra seu preço. Ser cliente do Hubspot não é barato, especialmente considerando que ele é cobrado em moeda estrangeira, não Real. Além disso, a versatilidade e flexibilidade também tem seu contra: tudo é personalizável, então a implantação é bastante complexa, morosa e praticamente exige alguém com conhecimento prévio da ferramenta para apoiar.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Em busca de maior flexibilidade e funcionalidades.

Youssef

A growing growth suite

Working at a digital marketing agency who are hubspot partners I got the chance to dig deep into the hubspot marketing hub and use its different tools. I liked the simplicity of managing the contacts and segmenting them into static or dynamic lists and then reaching the audience through different types of campaigns

Pros

I live automation in Hubspot. You just need to create a dynamic list and create an automation workflow and let hubspot do the rest of the job. It offers many tools to help you capture the leads, nurture them and convert them into customers

Cons

The chatbot module being part of the service hub is a bit disappointing. I believe that having the full chatbot functionality within the Marketing hub is very important as the chatbot can be a great tool to convert more customers

Reasons for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

we like the inbound approach to marketing and felt that hubspot is doing digital marketing properly

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

we got approached by hubspot sales team and we saw a lot of potential in this great tool and we saw an opportunity in our partnership with hubspot

September 2022

Great alternative for established companies with clear marketing objectives

It was a great option to try but at the end we switched to another internal tool, away from the agency that worked with us. We may give it a chance in the future again.

Pros

It is complete and high quality, including all features needed for a 360 marketing campaign.

Cons

It may be expensive and require effort to setup and configure. Usually you will have an agency or similar Hubspot partner helping you set it up or doing training.

Reasons for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

It was a strong recommendation from our marketing agency.

Anjan

An excellent Web based CRM tool

Overall extremely satisfied with this product - it has made my sales campaign efforts much simpler.

Pros

I love the analytics associated with this program. Utilizing the features of this application I was able to launch to extremely successful sales campaigns. The application was responsive and the analytics were correct and useful. The tutorials and activity reports are also super helpful.

Cons

As a CRM tool I would like a better way to add/import contact and diarize calls that link to an external calendar such as Outlook or Google. I do not have a easy way to configure these actions - that is my biggest complaint.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

This product was more affordable and responsive to my needs. It was also the product the enterprise preferred to use.

Hubspot Marketing Hub

The problem this software is solving for us is marketing automation processes and since we started using this product automating our marketing processes has been seemless. Making it very easy to scale our business.

Pros

Reporting and analystics features are most impactful and they're easy to use. Hubspot Marketing Hub was very easy to integrate into our business.

Cons

For me, I don't there's anything missing, just keep improving on the products and staying upto date with relevant marketing tool to help small businesses like mine. No aspect is difficult to use.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

What made me switch was the pricing. Salesforce Sales cloud is more expensive.

Amit

Marketing runs on hubspot

Pros

It is a great marketing tech (automation product) in our portfolio . We use marketing hub and Sales hub both and really love it .

Cons

it requires lot of initial learning and training to run your marketing campaigns but that is ok.

It is cheaper.

Sujit Kumar

Hubspot for Social Media Post Scheduling

Overall it was good. I was able to work on multiple social media projects and it helped me to manage them.

Pros

I used this tool after using free trial of some other tool. Yes I can say that the social media mangagement, Post scheduling and tracking was very convenient with this tool.

Cons

I can't complain about the features. The features is as good as other tools but pricing is something that they can think once more.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

wanted to compare to choose between buffer and hubspot.

Great for Companies of All Sizes Who Don't Need Complex Automations

Between the out-of-the-box functionality and all of the available 3rd part connectors, you have a lot of functionality to create and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns.

Pros

It is very easy to set up and connect to a CRM where a native connection point exists. Wizard-like UI makes it easy to go step-by-step for pretty much anything you want to set up.

Cons

if you have anything that is complex to execute, i.e. a multi-phase nurture based on different types of content consumption, etc., it can be difficult to architect vs. more robust competitors.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Cost weighed against the functionality that was actually needed.

Mike

Great Marketing Software for Agencies

I use HubSpot Marketing Hub to help my business. I have been using it for a while and it has helped me a lot. It makes marketing easy and effective. I like that HubSpot is always updating its software so that we can change our strategies quickly if we need to. The only thing I didn't like about HubSpot was the price

Pros

The thing I like best about HubSpot is that it makes marketing easy and effective. From the get-go, HubSpot has made marketing easy and effective for our team. Since we are an agency, we need to be able to quickly adapt and change strategies on the fly. HubSpot's software is constantly evolving and updating which enables us to do just that. If you're looking for a marketing solution that will make your life easy, I highly recommend HubSpot!

Cons

The thing I liked least about HubSpot was the pricing. It was a little more expensive than some of the other options out there. However, the quality and features of HubSpot were well worth the price.

Reasons for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot Marketing Hub is more user-friendly and provides more features than sharpspring and marketo. HubSpot is always updating its software so that we can change our strategies quickly if we need to, which is a major plus. (Marketo pricing was even higher if we wanted everything).

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

We switched from SendinBlue because HubSpot provides more features for our team. We were able to get more done with HubSpot and it made our marketing more effective. The price was a little higher, but the quality was worth it.

Chase

July 2022

A highly recommended, highly regarded service that simply needs a few tweaks for automotive.

Excellent. HubSpot has allowed us to streamline our communications with prospective customers and those who have already converted. In conjunction with our current marketing efforts, HubSpot is an excellent way to track communication, generate leads, and plan and execute campaigns.

Pros

HubSpot is extremely easy to use, especially for non-marketing professionals. It's an extremely intuitive service that offers virtually everything that a businesses needs for inbound and outbound marketing. We have never had any issues using it for everything for database management to email campaigns to social listings. I highly recommend HubSpot for everyone who needs a CRM for their small to medium sized business.

Cons

My greatest point of criticism is that I wish HubSpot were more seamlessly integrated with our DMS and website to make it more friendly to the automotive industry. It would be phenomenal to be able to integrate it with features to make it more usable internally; however, I do understand that Hubspot is a marketing hub and not necessarily the perfect use-case for automotive when it comes to both sales *and* service. I do have a little bit of trouble with uploading a large database and tracking communication with each of those individuals. While HubSpot is excellent for mass emails, sometimes it does lack slightly with sending specific emails to individuals.

Reasons for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot offers a variety of free services that are free to use and work very well, offering me to showcase the product to my management team. The certification program via HubSpot is also highly beneficial, as we can use it as an educational tool to make sure that all of our marketing teams are philosophically grounded.

Showing 1 - 25 of 5,055 reviews