• Pros

• "Product is easy to use. Beautiful photography. Easy to download. Very professional. Suggestion for Stuller: please include more videos which are very useful attention getters. "

• "The library is very easy to use, easy to upload and download and the best is the collections of photos you can create throughout teh gallery. "

• "- beautiful pictures and videos - different resolutions - easy to use - categories are good "

• Cons

• "It's really costly! Uploads are a little clunky, but it's not a big deal. "

• "It would be really wonderful if there was an Image Relay app so that we could use it on the go, but the mobile version has gotten much better recently."

• "Very little. I think a few small features could be added, but for the most part I like working with IR compared to all other file management solutions."

Browse Image Relay Reviews

Greg from Peak Resorts, Inc.

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Successful In Enhancing & Sharing Branded Images

As I said above in having multiple properties with different overall approach our biggest win was creating a keyword library to standardize asset collection across our resorts. It then provided a simple way to find what we or someone externally was looking for. Created an efficient way to help our brands achieve goals through their visuals.

Pros

As a company of multiple resorts across various regions Image Relay enabled us to manage our image assets as well as logo assets in a very easy, navigable format. Establishing a keyword library for our resort teams to use created an easy search mechanism for those properties but also our corporate team when necessary. Creating collections was also a very good tool we often used for providing photography and assets to media and other external individuals without needing to provide login credentials.

Cons

I think it could use a few updates and also provide a few more downloadable aspect ratios & styles. The program hasn't really been modernized but not sure it really needs to be. I was very pleased with our relationship so not may cons in my book.

Reasons for Choosing Image Relay

Same as above we felt the cataloging was well done and we could standardize it for our needs.

Jennifer from Image Skincare

Industry: Wholesale

Image Relay has given us so much more time back

Overall we are very happy with the system it is visually appealing and makes the search experience more intuitive and our customers and staff feel it is a much improved way of retrieving images.

Pros

Best part of the system is that it allows your customers/partners to begin to self-service themselves which in turn limits the amount of requests/emails that you'll receive because they can now get it themselves. Favorite features are the search capabilities because you can search by color, orientation, pic/video you name it! The collections features is wonderful its just like a Pinterest board that you can share.

Cons

The system overall is great but it does have a couple areas where they can improve such as copy and paste ability would be great to quickly duplicated files in other folders. Hopefully soon you can share pics directly from Image Relay to Instagram, we get a lot of questions about that.

Reasons for Choosing Image Relay

This was a referral that we went with and adopted immediately.

Steve from Carthage

Image Relay is solid

Overall, Image Relay is a solid product and the interface is good. Customer support has always been responsive and good.

Pros

I like the fact you can download different size files depending on purpose. Search functions are good and seem to work well. Keywording and tagging is easy once you get it going, and be consistent in your entering of keywords.

Cons

The ability to add from one collection directly to another would be helpful, or to be able to download ONE photo from a collection instead of downloading the whole collection. At times could be a little quicker, but hard to tell if it is IR or my internet connection.

Lynsey from Dietz & Watson Inc.

Industry: Food Production

June 2020 Review

We wanted one central asset collection point that we could share between internal and external users. We wanted to be able to give customers and people outside of our department a way to access assets without having to slow down our workflow by asking us for what they need.

Pros

The program has been easily understood by all members of our department with varying experience levels.

Cons

When assets are selected a bar appears at the top of the page pushing the contents of the page down. If the internet isn't too quick, the entire page will bump down while I'm clicking something causing me to miss it and click on something else. Similarly, the search bar collapses and expands when clicked off and on. If I want to highlight a part of my search term to change it or remove it, I have to first click in the search bar and then highlight rather than just highlight because the point I'm meaning to highlight will move when I click into the search box.

Reasons for Choosing Image Relay

The price was right and the user interface wasn't intimidating or drab.

Amanda from Pursuit

Outstanding Digital Asset-management Platform

We use Image Relay as the hub for our completed works. From print to video and of course our photo assets. It meets the need for a file-sharing platform, creative repository and public-facing digital asset portal. With thousands of clients, and hundreds of internal stakeholders, it is easy enough to use that little to no training is needed and sharing is as simple as can be. We recently upgraded to have access to "Showcase Collections" and the addition of a public portal - these additions are truly fantastic and have made a huge difference in the professional appearance, and ease of use of our assets for clients.

Pros

Image Relay offers a great looking, easy to use interface that allows us to share our digital assets internally and with their collection feature - externally - in a controlled manner. The showcase collections are fantastic and the ability to create a good looking public interface has improved our relations with clients and has been a great support to our sales organization.

Cons

While Image Relay has great metadata fields, it could be improved if we had the ability to make the completion of those fields mandatory based on a user's profile. This would allow any user to properly upload assets and ensure all rights and permissions are recorded effectively.

Rachael from Cabot Creamery Co-operative

The Asset Manager We Can't Live Without

Very positive, and really can't imagine my job without it. Seamless, helpful, makes me remain very organized. Ease of use - especially sharing assets with partners, other departments - super helpful.

Pros

We've been using Image Relay for as long as I've been with the company (7 years.) I truly can not imagine my life without it. It's a seamless part of my day-to-day activities; whether it's creating content using images from Image Relay, or providing partners with Image Relay Asset Collection links for easy downloadable assets, it's really the hero to keeping our assets organized & searchable.

Cons

I think re-organizing the folders and assets could be better - would like a better drag and drop approach. It's a bit clumsy now to have to go to the folder structure and move from there (especially because we have so many folders within folders, etc.) I also have trouble dragging and dropping assets between collection sections... Not sure if it's user error, but sometimes I'm trying to move something like 10 times and it doesn't let me add it to the section I want to. Would be nice if there was functionality to add assets right to that collection segment.

Aimee from Cognex

Industry: Industrial Automation

An intuitive and useful asset management tool

Pros

ImageRelay has been a really useful tool for our organization for sharing marketing assets, both within the company and for outside partners/vendors. It's easy to manage permissions, it's intuitive enough that it doesn't require much or any explanation for new users, and it's flexible enough to accommodate different file types and uses. It integrated easily with our user database for single sign-on, and support is responsive via an in-window chat screen. There are plenty of useful features like collections.

Cons

No major issues. There's a somewhat confusing overlap between keywords and tags when adding metadata to files. I wish it were possible to change permissions on single files, rather than only at the folder level. The notification email when someone's subscribed to a collection and it gets updated are vague and not very helpful. But these are all minor complaints.

Bill from Robinson Home Products

Industry: Import and Export

So easy...

From the initial set up to the immediate response of very few questions we have had, Image Relay has exceeded all our expectations.

Pros

Our company uses Image Relay to connect sales departments, buyers and consumers with our images, catalogs and reports. Not all of our Regional Sales Managers (and end-users) are at the same level of on-line intellect. Image Relay made this system very understandable for all. Users who were not too on-line savvy were able to navigate our Image Relay site and understand how to use it in a very short amount of time.

Cons

How are company uses Image Relay there is no "least favorite" about this software.

Reasons for Choosing Image Relay

Ease of use, communication with Image Relay and large storage capacity were what decided us to go this route.

Amber from The Sharon Academy

Image Relay is a wonderful tool for teams

We are able to use far more images than previously because they are catalogued and indexed.

Pros

There are many aspects of Image Relay that are very helpful. The ability to tag each photo with multiple keywords allows for easy cataloging, indexing, and retrieving of images. The ability to group photos into sharable "collections" makes organizing images for different projects a breeze. And the ability to share image and video links on websites means that we can share branded messages even if our website cannot support the media directly. The ability to save hi-res images, but to download them at different res levels means I can store the image once, and use a lores image for one project, and a hires image form my print projects. And now, with COVID, the ability to share images with my team who is working remotely is crucial.

Cons

I would love for ImageRelay to include a "slide show" feature, so that I could embed a slide show from a collection directly into my website, or project it at an event.

Reasons for Choosing Image Relay

This came so highly recommended.

Dan from Balboni Custom Jeweler, LLC

Website Enhancement

These photos and videos help my website look much more professional. They are also very helpful with social media posts, etc.

Pros

Cons

As mentioned above, group specific photographs and small selection of videos. There should also be group specific videos. There is also a shortage of specific holiday & special occasion videos. I feel short changed in this area. These are the biggest selling seasons. Suggestion for Stuller: please include more videos which are very useful attention getters. Also, when photographing categories, such as, earrings, necklaces, etc., make that the only items in the group. Make more of them group specific. The same goes for diamond jewelry, gemstone jewelry, etc. Another example, gemstone jewelry as a category should be an assortment of different colored gemstones as well as including all of the groups: earrings, rings, bracelets, necklaces, etc. and then include separate groups, ie., rings, earrings, etc. And, no diamond jewelry if grouping gemstone only jewelry. Diamond jewelry should be focused on diamond jewelry only.

Reasons for Choosing Image Relay

Stuller uses it and offers it to some of its retail jewelers. Very smart on their part as it increases product purchases.

Lindsay from Aspen Skiing Company

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Game Changer for Photo Library

It is rare that we come across and issue that requires assistance, however, when needed, Image Relay's prompt response and assistance has been more than appreciated. Our company utilizes Image Relay multiple times on a daily basis and has been essential in our daily operations.

Pros

Sharing our images and documents without sharing our entire library has allowed us to have complete control over who is accessing our images and also for what purpose. In addition, creating permissions for those inside of our company has been a tremendous asset for the same reason. The ability to create keywords associated with each image has allowed us to easily and quickly search for the needed photos and documents. Finally, having one central place for all of these pieces to live has streamlined our processes and access points across the company.

Cons

Image Relay has fulfilled our needs well and I have not run into problems with the software. We are looking forward to using Image Relay for many years to come.

Sarah from Ben & Jerry's

Amazing Digital Asset Management, and exceptional client services

The Image Relay team is one of the most responsive vendors I've ever worked with. They not only respond whenever we have a question or need some help, but they value our input into how to make the platform better, and work my "wish list" into future development. Their collaboration with their clients to improve the software is beyond anything I've ever experienced. They're awesome.

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive platform, incredible organizational capabilities, and the ability for people inside and outside of our organization to access assets, with or without a login. It's been a life-changing switch since we started using Image Relay 5 years ago, and I don't know what my content team would do without it. I'd recommend this software to anyone tasked with managing and sharing assets, especially A LOT of them. It's made my job so much easier.

Cons

Anything that I've found to be a hurdle with this software, the Image Relay team has worked to fix it...so there's really nothing I can say that I don't like!

Image Relay for businesses/AF

I give it 4 out of 5 stars :-)

Pros

After experiencing other related sites for relevant and similar items, i find this product superior in almost all ways. The ease of use and organization makes it my most valuable tool and resource for my job as General Manager of a hot tub and swim spa retail store. I use it for education and information and find it most useful when creating ads for any medium. While I remain confused and lost with my other product (Hydropool Swim Spas and Hydropool hot tubs could really use this!)

Cons

My only angst is the search engine should have broader range. Most likely what i am searching for is there... just not where I would expect and sometimes I have to ask the admin to assist me in locating my objective.

Impressive Tool on Many Levels

A great company to deal with--help is always at the ready and they do a great job of communicating new features without a lot of fluff and stuff.

Pros

The ability to share assets through a variety of links, collections or user accounts has been the most useful function. We were initially looking for a way to organize our assets internally (which works great) but the sharing features have been a great surprise. A very good and always improving feature set and UI make this tool indispensable for much of our day to day marketing operations.

Cons

Over time IR has significantly improved it's web based UI--it has become a very fine mobile tool. I would still love a native app for our road warriors, but the web app is working quite well these days.

Susan from KU Alumni Association

User friendly, effective and affordable service!

We had a vast amount of media and materials that were internal, with no way to share easily among numerous colleagues. Image Relay helped us create a library database that provides access to all of our teams. We travel all across the country hosting alumni events, and the library can be accessed from anywhere, any time. It’s been a game changer.

Pros

Image Relay has just about any photo library/database tool you would need. There is a wide range of answers or instructions at the click of a help button, or if you need to ask a question, they get back to you quickly. The “collections” feature is the thing we use the most. We can quickly pick a few choices to someone and they can then download what they need. Uploading and tagging/adding keywords is easy.

Cons

Navigation home while in a collection is just a little clunky.

Ben from Ski Utah

The Best Media Asset Manager

Pros

There are no size restrictions on media. This is extremely helpful for us as we upload and share high quality imagery for print and digital ads, including Raw files which take up a lot of space. We also use this to organize video assets shot in full HD and have seen little issues with storage or access to these large files. It's also incredibly easy to share these assets with 3rd parties by simply sharing a download link. Also great responsiveness on mobile/ipad or other devices.

Cons

It honestly meets all of our needs as an organization and has been extremely helpful in keeping us organized and increasing efficiency as we spend less time searching on our own for assets to use in our print/digital advertising for the ski industry. We are able to easily collaborate with photographers and content contributors and allow them to upload their media from anywhere, allowing for faster turn around and use of those assets. When working in the ski industry, displaying the most current conditions is important and this helps us achieve that.

Dan from CEDIA

Easy to use, easy to search, easy to access, easy to share. Worry-free!

I give it an A+ on all counts... A breeze to setup, use, and implement.

Pros

We've had digital assets located all over the place in the past and Image Relay not only provides an easy platform to sum those together, but it also provides a simple, reliable means of searching them and sharing them. We've had no trouble sharing (and having people share with us) image assets and collections of images, where in the past, technology always got in the way. Image Relay streamlines it all.

Cons

This program serves our needs without exception.

Reasons for Choosing Image Relay

We looked at 12 others... Considering the price and functionality, nothing compared to what we got with Image Relay.

Mark from dpHUE

Industry: Cosmetics

Perfect Platform ... you can't find better

I've been using Image Relay for about 5 years ... I originally found it when I worked for a large Estee Lauder brand, and when I switched jobs to a smaller, start-up company, I immediately integrated it. I recommended it today to a photographer. Image Relay is amazing. I can't say enough positive things about it.

Pros

It's obvious the developers of this platform deeply understand the needs of creative businesses and marketers when it comes to digital asset management ... the platform is deep and very, very intuitive.

Cons

Hmm ... honestly cannot think of anything critical to say.

Jeffrey from The Digital Archive Group

Industry: Museums and Institutions

The Digital Archive Group review

We continue to recommend IR for all of our digital archive implementations. It does not matter the industry or end user, IR fits all cases.

Pros

From start to finish the team at Image Relay is fantastic. The software delivers what they promise and the sales and support team is the best in the business.

Cons

Initially we had some problems with PDF's, but learned the problem was on our end and it was east for IR to diagnose the problem and recommend a solution.

Lindsy from Aspen Skiing Company

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Image Relay is an Excellent Tool

Photography is the cornerstone of our brand and Image Relay helps us to manage our robust photo program and library. It helps us to share imagery and keep track of it all from one useful source.

Pros

Image Relay helps us to organize, share and categorize our imagery, publications, videos and important documents in a way that is intuitive, easy to use and very effective.

Naomi from Iredale Mineral Cosmetics

Industry: Cosmetics

Clean, organized and sharp

This is our partner facing platform for access to all of our product and model images, our collateral and merchandising, and more. We are able to offer partners an easy-to-use site to pull what they need for marketing.

Pros

Image Relay has been such a great partner. Going from our previous site housing our images to this platform has raised the bar, and allowed us to really share our assets with our partners in a clean and organized format.

Cons

Most issues that we have had Image Relay has worked to resolve.

Bill from Robinson Home Products

Industry: Wholesale

Easy to use at the office and on the road. fast and simple to use and navigate.

We are gaining office time when using this product. Our customers and sales team can help themselves without waiting on the office departments.

Pros

With varying levels of on-line knowledge with our sales team and customers, Image Relay is practically self-explanatory and easy to use for all. From the time a customer requests access to our Image Relay to the time they download the files they need it has saved our internal staff many hours a week in getting files sent out. When our office closes for the night our customers and sales teams still have access to what they need. No longer do they need to wait for the next morning.

Seth from Driven Studio, INC

Industry: Graphic Design

Get your ASSets together

Delivering and archiving projects is the best part of IR. No more, where is that file on the server, or hard drive... All our files are on IR.

Pros

The fact that all my photo's, design files, video files etc all live in one place and that I can get them anytime gives me peace of mind. The file structure and the featured options are great. It's not chaotic like DropBox - it's organized by client, by project, by file.

Cons

That more of our clients don't use Image Relay!

Kat from Rivulis

Industry: Farming

The visuals and easy usage makes it a great software

Pros

It's similar to Dropbox but this is more visual which adds to the ease of usage. Very easy to use - to upload/download, search for files which can be tagged. Files can be mirrored to limit overall size of the cloud. You can organize and structure your folders however you wish. Sharing links to files is also very easy. Very flexible software. I will continue to use Image Relay!

Cons

Wish I could drag files when moving them

Sarah from Genesis Inc

Great Digital Asset Management Option!

Working in advertising, one of the issues we face is storing, sharing and keeping track of all of the images we use for multiple clients on a daily basis. Image relay has helped speed up our work time on projects as it allows for us to move quickly when locating and pulling assets rather than having to hunt through our files and servers to locate. This also helps us in our estimates as well, and shorter project work time, means less cost to the client, something they always appreciate!

Pros

Image Relay is a great choice for storing and sharing assets with clients and partners. It's easy to navigate, has a quick upload time, and flexible pricing. Our team can quickly locate needed files and share them with clients at the click of a button, no matter the file type or size. It speeds up a lot of our day and helps our design team immensely.

Cons

There are very few cons with Image Relay as it serves it's purpose pretty well! I might suggest more integration with other softwares, like my PM software, and potentially more viewer analytics.

Chelsea from Yabsta Digital

Image Relay is Great!

Overall Image Relay works great for my company and I use it often in my work as a social media specialist.

Pros

I find Image Relay simple to navigate and use. I use it personally just for sourcing images and downloading them but my company also uploads imagery and logos, etc. The images are great quality.

Cons

I don't like that, when viewing an image, if you click 'back' instead of the x at the top right, you're taken back to the homepage and must search again.

Jenna from Dogfish Head

Great database for graphics!

My marketing team uploads graphics to Image Relay and all the field sales reps are able to access and download them for presentations and meetings. Such an easy way to keep us all up to date with the most recent information!

Pros

Image relay is very user friendly! It's organized and easy to find what you're looking for. And if you can't, the search function actually works!

Cons

It took me a second to figure out how to build collections but once I did it's been an awesome function!

Kelly from Michigan State University College of Law

Great for remote work, but pricey

If I had unlimited budget, I'd keep ImageRelay forever and change nothing. But with hard budget times approaching for my institution, I might have to look at more inexpensive options, even though I'm really happy with the product.

Pros

I really like how easy it is to share files with my employees and with clients. I have my photographer upload images directly, which is super convenient.

Cons

It's really costly! Uploads are a little clunky, but it's not a big deal.

Easy Image Storing

I use imagerelay almost every day to provide access to high res images to our extended team. It is easy to use, well organized and I love being able to access our whole image library from anywhere.

Pros

Love how easy it is to stay organized. I think the "collections" is my favorite feature because I often need to send collections of high res images to partners. It's so much easier for me than using another file transfer method. I also like that you can set an expiration date.

Cons

Can sometimes be a slow process to upload all of your photos to the platform, and downloading when you need to can be slow too.

Stephen from The Concept Studio

An Invaluable Resource

It has been a very valuable resource in a ver image intensive workflow.

Pros

The flexibility in organizing our image library in folders and subfolders as well as being able to tag images with keywords for searching.

Cons

Would like to have more fine grained control for user access that would allow some users non-admin access to some folders and not others while leaving those folders available for other non admin level users.

ImageRelay is Handy

Pretty seamless, however, much of this is a testament to my client's organization of their files.

Pros

The user interface is very intuitive, but as with any digital content management software, it requires a user who can clearly organize their files to make things accessible.

Cons

I wish the search functionality was a little more robust ... with my permissions, I'm not able to filter searches by file size, etc.

Matthias from SHOEI Helmets

Digital Assets Management Made Easy!

Overall my experience with Image Relay has been very positive. Managing our digital assets and sharing them with keep groups within our industry has always been difficult but this software has made this process more efficient and reduced my work load.

Pros

Customizing our user page to look and feel like it is part of our own company was paramount to moving forward with this service. Also bulk uploads and organizing files is very easy to do.

Cons

The only thing I would like to see is the ability to send out bulk email invitations. This can be done with a quick email to the client services team.

Bennett from Dogfish Head Craft Brewery

Great Image Hosting site

Overall, Image relay is a great resource for our team to be able to access a wide variety of huge image files easily. It helps us share information throughout the country and keeps our data usage lower on personal computers.

Pros

It's quick with a vast amount of data and is easily organized for finding all of our different images very quickly.

Cons

While the software is intuitive and well organized, it doesn't seem to have too many other features besides just storing images. It would be nice if they could work in some complimentary services for image editing or something.

Great service for sharing collections of pictures and photos

Our properties have about 700 rooms and hundreds of cabins, which is a big task to organize when trying to book a new conference. With Image Relay, I've created the various collections and can update them with new pictures, or take out old or irrelevant pictures, whenever I want, and it will be updated for everyone I've previously sent the link to if they open it again.

Pros

It's easy to create several collections of photos to share with clients, and I like that when I update a collection, it updates it for everyone who has received the link in the past.

Cons

I wish there was a prettier format when sharing the pictures, something more like a proposal that I could customize. I generally put all of the text and rates information in an email, with a hyperlink to the relevant Image Relay Collection.

John from Salk Institute

Powerful digital asset management platform

Pros

We have multiple users in different locations who all have access to the exact same set of multimedia content at all times. The search, naming and tagging features are excellent as well as their on-boarding and support services.

Cons

There is not much we do not like about the software. The hardest part of using this type of application is user adoption. Image Relay does a great job at training, it would be nice to push for ongoing training sessions to get more users on board with proper use of the system.

March 2011

Averill from Cabot Creamery Cooperative

March 2011

Digital asset management made easy

Image Relay has a multitude of uses, and it is always improving in its fuctionality, aesthetics, and ease of navigation. Whether for internal file storage and asset management, or for interfacing with external clients, Image Relay has proved invaluable to the ever evolving Cabot marketing strategies and endeavors. Its personable and attentive staff meets and anticipates our needs, and I can't even imagine how we'd function without Image Relay to manage our digital assets. It has all the elegance and functionality of a big corporation digital asset management system, with the detailed and individualized relationships and accomodations of a local business.

Pros

Image Relay is malleable. It can be changed and personalized to meet a company's individual needs - and that is exactly what it has done for Cabot. Because we are one of IR's oldest customers, we have witnessed the truly long-term benefits of IR. The programming and customer service teams are always tweaking and coming up with new ways to improve IR, to meet the needs and requests of clients - but they also anticipate needs and requests before they even arise.

Cons

While the IR team might be called 'intimate' in its small size, only having one programmer makes request fulfillment a bit slow. That is the only major con that I have ever experienced as a user/administrator. This only indicates to me that IR needs to expand and take on more programing employees!

Alex from 4Wheel Parts

Worth a shot for quick setup

Easy to use and upload.

Pros

Its ok. Seems basic considering how it is not meant for higher capacity management.

Cons

Needs improvements on export features like file sizes, tabbed export features. Folder structures are horrible. Can't organize by folder names. Hard to manage folder directories with online dragging.

Casey from Dogfish Head Craft Brewery

User Friendly!

At Dogfish we use Image Relay on a daily basis so having the ability to access files w/ ease and then share them is critical. It's by far the best graphic image site I've used.

Pros

It's extremely easy to use and share images.

Cons

Honestly, I can't list something just to list something. I haven't had anything come to mind.

Agnes from European Beauty Spa

Image Relay

Thank you for making Image Relay for us!

Pros

Cons

There are pictures online (different Image FP pages: Image Skincare, Image VIP, Image Skincare Education) which are not included in Image Relay. I would love to see some educational photos, for example: - how to apply..... patting, massaging, direction.... eye cream, spf, you name it. - where to apply, for example: wrinkle smoother ----> the new product seminar includes a great slide about it, but we cannot share on our FB page as I understand. That slide is would beperfect to market the product. And there are many like that. -general educational slides/photos with soft marketing.... sunblock, exfoliants, different type of exfoliants.. I know you are selling products, and adding educational slides with soft marketing designed for cleints is not necessary something Image wants to do. However, customers are wanting to know things and lazy to research. Pictures with short, relevant info and a product recommendation (even if it is just a picture of the product) would be something I definitely would welcome.

Great product

We're able to share assets globally, and keep everything updated.

Pros

The fixed price means you can upload as much as you want and have unlimited users.

Cons

The way that permissions are assigned is hard to manage if you have a lot of folders and people who need different access.

Annie from Telluride Tourism Board

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Great product for the value

Image Relay saves me lots of time with photo management.

Pros

Image Relay makes it easy to organize, search for and share photos. The collection feature is great to create groups of photos to share.

Cons

It would be nice if there was an integration with drop box.

Danielle from Cabot Cheese

Wonderful platform that has been very useful for out Brand!

Great experience, great partner!

Pros

Ease of use, great tool for sharing large assets and organizing assets.

Cons

Yes there are some features we would like to see such as being about to use IR as a Content Service Provider for E-commerce use.

Sabrina from Otto

Great tool for businesses

Image really allows me and my client to easily store and maintain a visual database. Items can easily be uploaded and then taken down when needed. It allows us to maintain a current and accurate image database. I never question when an image is available for use in my clients work, if they don't want me to have access to it, they take it down. Easy and hassle free.

Pros

Cons

I can't really think of any cons for this product at this time.

Drey from Silver Maple Construction

Our company uses Image Relay to store and share all of our photographs

ORGANIZATION!!! Photo assets have a way of getting out of hand very quickly and Image Relay gives our company a centralized place to store everything so that all users can have the access they need.

Pros

This software is intuitive and easy to use. The folder system helps keep everything organized. Assets that are included in multiple locations are linked so that any changes, updates, or edits are populated throughout.

Erik from Boa Technology

Easy keep organized, flexible, and intuitive

We have a large and ever increasing quantity of images, videos, and vector art. We tried a number of different platforms before. Keeping all of the content organized and easily searchable has been a big challenge for us, but Image Relay has been great.

Pros

The folder structure is very intuitive and since it has large images (at least in our setup), very easy to find what you're looking for. As long as you name you assets well the search functionality is great. Tagging can be helpful too.

Cons

Having to ask for elevated privileges from our admin has been the only bump, but even that was really quick and easy.

Allie from Ben & Jerry's

Industry: Dairy

Image Relay: The best DAM system.

Image Relay has been a platform for me to organize assets in my format. I have been using the system for years and while I have tested other systems, none can compare to the ease and simplicity of Image Relay.

Pros

The ease of use that the product provides make my job that much easier. The system is intuitive and made with the user in mind.

Cons

Creating custom keywords and tags could be more streamlined.

Prisca from Sun Resorts Mauritius

User friendly Library!

Pros

Cons

You can right click and open a new tab.

Clay from Cabot Creamery

Industry: Dairy

All I could ask for.

I use it to send images to our accounts for ads and for me to draft promotional material. I've used it for years without a thought because it does what I need without a problem.

Pros

As long as the images are set up correctly by your admin person -- categories, key words -- it gives you what you want very easily. I use it every week and the only shortfall comes if what I'm looking for hasn't been loaded in yet. I can't think of anything more I need from this software.

Cons

It gives me what I need without any delays which is all I could ask for.

Brett from Driven Studio

Excellent asset management software

Pros

You can do a lot with IR, but what I like the most is how easy it is to organize files and share them as needed, even when Im not connected to the work server.

Cody C. from Breakthru Beverage Group

Industry: Wholesale

Time and Communication Saver!

Image Relay allows our teams to work much more efficiently as the assets our teams use are available on demand.

Pros

Image Relay allows me to access the most up to date assets from our marketing team, saving all of us time and unnecessary communication. The Collections are particularly helpful when pulling together many items before downloading. The interface is intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

In a year of using Image Relay I have found nothing that I dislike!