• Pros

• "It lets the visitors know what type of traffic the site is getting and conversions."

• "It could be good if I could get it to say what I want, not what is keeps deferring back to"

• "-Easy to set up -Many ways to show social proof (email signups, product purchases, page views etc) -Raises conversions"

• Cons

• "Wouldn’t change a thing. You guys should make it harder to use so I have something to complain about LOL"

• "less features. I think compared to Influence nearest competitors, it lacks some essential features which if added in future will make it a tool hard to beat."

• "I would love to be able to change colors to match my website, but that´s a personal whim."

Browse Influence Reviews

Naomi from Naomi Nakashima

Industry: Writing and Editing

Excellent plugin

Overall, my experience has been wonderful. I had Influence up and running within minutes of purchasing, and the analytics have been very insightful. It was also easy to go in and adjust my campaigns by adding in more information and conversion settings as I continue to grow.

Pros

I like the level of customization available for this service. It's also very light and doesn't weigh down my site with a lot of extra code.

Cons

I haven't had any real problems or issues come up. I do wish I could move the CTA button away from the Close button, but that's not really major.

Reasons for Choosing Influence

It was new and I like to test out newer tools first (they usually have the best customer service).

Kejda from Predictive Intent Marketing

Easy to set up social proof for web properties

Pretty good, support is always responsive

Pros

ease of use, generous plan allowance, and really good cost compared to alternatives

Cons

some of the off-the-shelf formatting doesn't have all the little corner cases figured out. For example, the "city, country" format doesn't work for US / Canada, where we want "city, state / province" and north america is the biggest market.

LTD on Appsumo, I love supporting the underdog

Janice from Stylish Outback Clothing

Could be lots better

not happy

Pros

Cons

The Inflexibility of the messages shown

Because I thought it was similar to Beeketing

Reasons for Switching to Influence

Only because Shopify stopped integrating with them

Ramon from Ark Media Company

Influence is the use proof tool you need on your site.

The overall experience has been great! The team behind Influence will do great things and the fact that they take on any suggestions that can make the SaaS better, makes it even stronger.

Pros

The founders are very responsive and always willing to take on ideas and requests for features or integrations. The support is amazing and responsive beyond belief! Setting up on your account is too easy! They even create easy to follow instructions for you to easily set up your account and website. Getting details from analytics is amazing! Last but not least the design and user experience is on point! They really have put some thought to this and you will not be disappointed.

Cons

There were some issues for me with the checklist at the beginning. I had cleared some of the steps to set up but it was not checking them off. Not a deal breaker for me though as I could see it working on the site.

Response from UseInfluence

Replied April 2019

Thanks Ramon! We try our best to clear issues as soon as we have them reported. :D

Raaj from Moxitek Pty Ltd

Influence Review

Overall, a fantastic app and well worth it. The highlight is the support offered. Live chat is very quick and they are very courteous and they have the time and patience to walk you through. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to boost social proof as it has helped my site quite a bit.

Pros

This is a great social proof app and I like the ease of use and the functionality. It was very easy to install. Basically install a pixel and the app shows a green dot to show you are live. From there you just setup the different popups like visitors, someone bought your product etc. Here you can set this in many ways, setup when you want this to kick in etc. Once these are set, you are off and running. Overall a good experience.

Cons

The interface could use some freshen up and the developer are aware of it and will be working on that. Other than that I have no other issues, it just works

Niko from Kelbion

Great social proof software!

Pros

I love the easy integration useinfluence with wordpress. All features is working well.

Cons

The analytical somehow miss calculated in my site. Which is too big impression, totally different with my analytics.

Eduardo from Search Optics

Believe in the power of social proof

Pros

Increased conversion rates Easy to setup

Cons

If used in same domain but for multiple pages, it won't separate conversions per page.

Ramon from National Air Warehouse

Show off your stats!

Overall our experience has been very positive and their support team is very helpful!

Pros

Fairly easy to implement with the Zapier integration. more functionality than its competitors and pretty competitive pricing.

Cons

Being picky I think they could add even more functionality and features like fields that you are able to map for custom notifications. Says they will be adding it soon though to looking forward to that.

Reasons for Switching to Influence

The Influence offer had more features.

Jorge Edel from veeme media

Bring social proof to your site in less than 10 minutes

Pros

First I like to say that it's easy to install and get it going. It's cool to have our own social proof in an easy to use platform.

Cons

They should have more social proof options and variants to make it more flexible.

Karnika E. Yashwant from KEY Difference Media

Its a decent product for a basic to moderate need

Pros

This is a good product if you got it as a lifetime deal. It is easy to setup and very straight forward.

Cons

It does increase site loading time by quite a bit, so not good if we are cautious of site speed.

Mina from ECoverMe

The best social proof app for my needs

I use it to show the most recent sales on my website to encourage other customers to place an order based on that social sale proof.

Pros

I will let you show social proof with soo many customizations that other apps simply won't allow. Including changing the name of the person to "Someone" or even changing the format they display the social proof card.

Cons

We need more campaign types. While influence gives me so many customizations in regards to simple social proof (purchase social proof), competitors give many other different types of social proof that Influence does not support at the moment such as full screen take over, triggered notification, notification bar .. etc

Reasons for Choosing Influence

I tried Notification X and didn't have what I wanted also.

Reasons for Switching to Influence

Notifia didn't have the level of customization I needed to control the template of the social proof card.

Justin from Justin Nava

Quick and Easy Social Proof

Social proof can make or break a sale. With the added ability to create these "pop-ins" quickly, you can add yet another angle of social proof to your websites. It's easy to setup, and I'm very pleased with what I'm seeing so far.

Pros

Influence has been on my radar ever since I saw it used on a competitor's website. I tried it myself and was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was to setup and maintain. - Setup takes less than an hour. After creating your account it walks you through setting up your website, campaign, design, and launch. - The design is spot on. You can't go too wrong with what they layout for you. Change a few colors and icons and you're good to go quickly. - Analytics let you see who's seeing it and how your metrics are adding up. One other little thing I love the most is that you can see WHERE people are visiting your site from around the world.

Cons

The one downside of Influence is the way the pixel works, it's been slowing down my sites. I haven't figured this out yet but if speed is a priority, you will take a hit because of the data that has to be sent down from Influence.

Dheeraj from Self-Employed

Increased my conversions by at least 15%

Has provided a simple, quick way to use the social proof trigger on all the landing pages I work on. Would highly recommend!

Pros

I have been writing sales letters, copy, and video sales letters so we do a lot of testing with all new tools and tactics. Influence increased conversions for all my clients by an average of 10-15%. Consistently, it's almost unbelievable. You may not get the same results... you may get even more.it just depends on how "social proof" hungry your market is before it buys. For me, the results have been remarkable. I have tried other tools as well in the market but the kind of customization and pricing that these guys offer is unparalleled. I’d definitely recommend anyone looking to increase conversions to try and use Influence and give it a shot on all your landing pages.

Cons

Their marketing is pretty bad, so most people don't even know this thing exists. But that's mostly a marketing con than a software con! So far so good.

Response from UseInfluence

Replied April 2019

Thanks for your review Dheeraj. We are looking to grow our marketing efforts as we grow as a company.

Kevin from Web Freelance

Very responsive and constant updates

Pros

Constant updates, wonderful customer support. Started by doing the free trial, but I didn't even have to complete the free trial, I was sold on it pretty quick and became a paying customer, this software has a great future. Give it a try, you have questions or need new features ask them, they are very responsive.

Cons

The UI still needs some development but as of this post the company was still in startup phase so thats understandable but I'm sure with the constant updates it will all be fixed. Its still a company thats trying to make a name for themselves but with what Ive seen their headed the right direction.

Justin from The Sunday Group

Simple and affordable

Influence helps us hype up our events and products and shows real data to customers so they can make a better decision when buying.

Pros

It works well and was relatively easy to setup.

Cons

The UI is a little clunky but not a deal breaker.

Reasons for Switching to Influence

Influence had an app sumo deal

Vishal from JUV Technologies Private Limited

Done

Great experience so far

Pros

Very simple and easy to setup and costs way lesser than the other competitors which are providing very average customer experience.

Cons

Their analytics section is pretty basic, I am looking to integrate their analytics with my other analytics tool as integrations. I have asked the team and they have assured to bring those changes in the future as they are in the roadmap. Let’s see I am really looking out to see how it grows in the future.

Response from UseInfluence

Replied April 2019

Thanks for your review Vishal. Yes, we will be building integrations with other tools, and you'd be able to have an advanced analytics section in the coming months. :)

Harshek from eShilp

Sales got boosted

Overall experience with support and plugin is very much satisfied.

Pros

I setup this plugin on my Magento website. I was looking for similar solution from long time. Researched on some but later found this one which solved many requirements of us. Its design and connectivity with my Mailchimp account is very useful. That featured is very useful to us thank to Influence. These guys helped me setting up plugin on my website. Also helped me to get maximum from the plugin.

Cons

I didn't found any issue yet, hoping only more features we will get to enhance our sales.

Akash from Mobisy technologies pvt ltd

Conversions

Pros

Overaall: Helped in boosting our conversions. Love it!! Pros:  They helped us in increasing our conversions by 30%. I really love how simple and easy it was to get more conversions. I never thought getting more conversions could be so simple, so easy.

Cons

Cons: They need to make their UI more intuitive and easy as well.

Response from UseInfluence

Replied April 2019

Thanks for your review Akash. Yes, we are constantly working and upgrading our current UI and UX structure. You'll be able to see some major updates coming from our end in the coming days in terms of design.

Ivan from Vaancreative

Industry: Online Media

Simple, easy to use, effective

Pros

Thoughts on app. It's very easy to setup and configure (in my opinion) using Google Tag Manager. I would love more styling control on the widgets. Otherwise I have no complaints.

Cons

I'll be honest there are some minor issues with items like the limited styling options for the pop up.

Deal appsumo

Use Influence for Social Proof.

Social Proof will increase your traffic and sales. Influence helps with that.

Pros

Does what it says right out of the box without any extra work. Roadmap is very interesting with some game-changing features that will make this a top tier social proof saas. Works on pretty all platforms, so it's a one size fits all.

Cons

New features take too long to comeout. Installation could be easier.

Reasons for Choosing Influence

The roadmap of future features.

Krunal from E Viral

Social Proofing notification system for SaaS Solution

- Improve conversion rate. - Site looks busy - To increase the credibility of the site, We can display Real-time Purchase, Sign up & live visitor count data on our site. Highly recommended to e-commerce site & SaaS solutions platform. Thanks.

Pros

- Wide range of marketing tool integration & cost effective - Really Improve the conversion rate - Robust Technical Structure - Professional notification design

Cons

- need to improve dashboard design & flow

Bharat from Karavadra.net

Good pop-up for showing actual software usage activity.

I purchased this as a lifetime deal so I got a better price than advertised on the website. It was quite simple to set up with just a couple of issues as I was new to the software. The support team resolved the issues quite quickly. As I purchased it quite recently I am building up the history of usage before I display the pop-up but initial tests show that the pop-up works OK. I hope the product is developed as stated and customer support is improved.

Pros

> A good set of pop-up notification features with new ones being added. It currently shows bulk activity (e.g. pop-up for how many total purchasers in previous X days, recent activity (e.g. individual pop-ups for each purchaser in previous X days, live count (total visitors on live on-site now), individual review pop-ups (currently Google reviews). Custom pop-ups and Push notifications are being added. > Easy integration with my website. > Many Webhook and App integrations, and you can use Zapier to add other apps to fetch user data from ( too many to list here but read about them here: https://useinfluence.co/integration )

Cons

Customer support has been a little slow or not replied on occassions.

David from Chape Fitness

Great tool to show social proof

The fitness industry is crowded and Influence helps me show the visitors that other people are actually hiring me, encouraging them to hire me too.

Pros

It´s really easy to configure and use. I´m no programmer or tech geek but I need no help to get the most of this amazing tool.

Giacomo from RealEstateAuctioneerSchool.com

Social Proof Needed in Todays World

I was hesitant at first but the social proof software Influence has already already paid for itself. I like the fact that it helps others off the fence as to whether or not they should enroll in my course.

Pros

Easy to setup and use. Really like the dashboard and tracking.

Cons

Cant say anything I liked least. Its been a truly positive experience and I am glad I purchased it.

Matthias from Skyline Insurance Agency

Great for Social Proof

Great product. Great dashboard and interface. Very straight forward once you understand the setup.

Pros

Clean, customizable design, works great once set up. Easy to install code. Once you understand how to send your notices, things work very smooth.

Cons

It took a bit to learn how to set up the software. Onboarding instructions could use some improvement.

Pravin from Clogik pvt Ltd

Great product!

Great experience. Support was great and the product worked flawlessly

Pros

I have been working and consulting lot of other b2b startups for conversion rate optimisation and have found that using Influence has helped my clients in instantly boosting conversion rates.

Cons

They need to start providing consulting and content marketing help & educate as well to brands who are looking to learn more in increasing conversions.

Response from UseInfluence

Replied April 2019

Thanks Pravin for our kind words. Moving forward we will be writing a lot of content on conversion and traffic related topics so that our readers can enjoy and learn more our blogs. For the consulting part we are yet to make up our mind on it. We will let you know when we plan that. :D

Sebastien from SebastienC

A powerful marketing tool

Increase my credibility and sales

Pros

As a Thrivecart user, I appreciate being able to connect this service to Influence in order to increase my sales.

Cons

Compared to other services, Influence lacks fluidity, but is improving.

Geoff from Geokath

Excellent Product

I enjoy using influence. I use it on six websites.

Pros

Cons

There are only a few ways to customize tabs and limited characters

Michael from Prime Marketing Experts

Very easy to use platform that encourages website visitors to take action

Pros

Easy to use and they have call to actions available in the notifications.

Cons

There is no way to me knowledge to limit the locations in which the notifications come from.

Mayo from LBPP-LIA

Use Social Proof to Increase Your Web Conversions

The tool helps users to use the existing customer base to lure other visitors to make the buying decision.

Pros

Since people are more susceptible to buying if others have already bought it, we can increase our web conversion by showing visitors the proof. Influence is the perfect tool to do that.

Cons

The tool lacks customization to make it blend with the environment. For example, there's no custom font available to use.

Response from Tartan Solutions

Replied October 2019

Thank you for your honest review. :D About the customisation query, we will be adding more customisations in the coming days, keep an eye on the next feature set release.

Great Software

Pros

I love how easy it is to setup and use. Great intuitive dashboard.

Cons

One can quickly outgrow your plan and need to move to the next plan.

Lily from Dorothy Perfetti Living Trust

marketing platform for social media

Pros

I like how I can promote brands on instagram and get paid with this app.

Cons

I do not like how the homepage looks, to many bright colors.

Prakash from Rankedy

See your conversions skyrocket

Its a great product for those who are looking to increase their conversions. They have a lot of integrations ready and many more on the roadmap.

Pros

It does not affect the page load speed so better seo and even better conversions

Cons

Can reduce the price of the product a bit but understandable that such a good product wont come heap.

Response from UseInfluence

Replied April 2019

Thanks Prakash for your kind words. About the prices, yes our goal is to bring down the prices to make it easy and accessible for everyone to buy social proof and conversions products at an affordable price.

Imperative for Business

Love Influence! Being able to provide assurance to our visitors is really key in selling products and establishing ourselves as an expert.

Pros

Provides amazing social proof fo visiting customers and browsers. A great way to solidify brand reputation and quality.

Cons

Can be a bit tricky to set up-- especially depending on your platform, but the support is BEYOND helpful and very well versed. They will go over and above to assist to get you set up.

Reasons for Switching to Influence

Really loved the new features added!

DAijhai from Financial Services

Good Stuff

It’s been great

Pros

Everything I haven’t found any flaws as of yet

Cons

None I love the product and all that it offers

JP from Real Fast Offer

Simple easy to use SM proof software

Pros

Ease of programming, user interface and overall layout

Cons

Some limitations on customization of pop up

Social Proof Validation Made Simple

Thus far I've liked the software and it adds a nice compliment to our overall strategy. Being in the travel space the social validation Influence creates has resulted in more conversions.

Pros

Easy set-up to install pixel and allow visitors to get social proof of use by others. This can help confirm and validate to push some over the edge.

Cons

Software is a little clunky, takes some time to get used to and understand the reporting. Users need to remember its a tool and not a conversion kit.

I wanted to like it more, but the truth is, there's better out there.

Increasing social proof to get more people to buy

Pros

Customer support. Features. Price. If you are looking to build trust and credibility this can help with that.

Cons

It didn't work as easily as some of the other similar tools out there. There was a lot more work to try and get it to work.

Reasons for Choosing Influence

I got a good deal, but I wasn't happy with the product. So I switched to a rival.

Danial from GenWeb Media

Great product!

On a whole I am pleased with the package I purchased.

Pros

The ease of uploading content to the platform is great. There are some useful templates to get you started.

Cons

The editor can be difficult to work with. Sometimes the content doesn’t quite move to the template as you would expect. The templates are limited with my package. Working in the template can also be difficult. The training videos make things look easier than they are.

Raphaël from Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise

Very promising app

Good impression. The team seems very motivated to build a good product. We will see how far it goes!

Pros

New player in the space of sales live widget. Very motivated team. Promising product.

Cons

Still a young app. Less features than the competition

Michael from Bold Asset

Pros

It was pretty easy to get everything setup on the backend of their system. Placing the code and getting it all connected was a piece of cake. You can make it so visitors can or can't minimize or exit the popup.

Cons

Testing the code took a minute and for some reason didn't work right away. Not sure if it was a clickfunnels issue or not so I can't say for sure.

JESUS from Nais Hair

Is a good funtionality but very inmature developed

It has so many bugs. I had to stop using it temporary until they fix so many things

Pros

The funtionality create social proof to potencial customers and improve conversions

Cons

The platform was not very mature and had so many bugs on the way. I had to stop using it temporary until they fix so many things

Appsumo

John from Design Time Gifts

Great product and excellant service

Pros

Product works great, does exactly what is needed and was easy to set up. Has a few options to edit settings and help build trust with customers along with showing some info on trending products and account signups.

Cons

There are a few options, but would love to see more added. Overall very happy with it though.

Bottom 3 SAAS I used.

Save your time and skip this software

Pros

It works with WooCommerce with a plugin integration. Support comes usually within a day.

Cons

30 percent of the time it is not working. WooCommerce is not working. Using direct code on another site is not work. Contacted support countless time.

Suzanne from Sukhram Enterprises

Industry: Writing and Editing

Still testing...

It's ok for what it does, and a one-time fee is nice. On the other hand, the lack of communication and inability to diagnose the problem is a concern.

Pros

The software is pretty simple to set up. It allows you to customize the notifications you want to show, and you can easily turn them on and off at will. I got the lifetime deal, and if I keep it, it will be worth it pretty quickly.

Cons

The customer service seems slow and isn't the best at follow up so far. I'm having to check in with them frequently to see if they've found a solution to the issue I've been having since Day 1 (13 days ago at the time of this review).

Joshua from Huskee Tech Pty Ltd

Industry: Import and Export

Promising but lacks basic features

Helpful support team but ultimately unusable given the design limitations, i.e. it looks bad on our side and there is nothing we can do about it.

Pros

Customizable logic for multiple page-based pop-up triggers (e.g. how many users viewing content) and actions (e,g. sign-ups)

Cons

Cannot sufficiently customize the design of the pop-ups, such that some of the non-customizable things (e.g. colour) mean we cannot use on our site due to clashing with our brand colours. I note that some modification is possible, but not enough. In its current limitations, it looks terrible on our site and is unusable.

Adam from Real Estate

Simple and Effective

You guys should make it harder to use so I have something to complain about LOL

Pros

I’ve used other software that does this but this one I have to say is the easiest and the best! Love the product and the service!

Mani from Oreonis

Use of the influence

I am satisfied with the app and support is very good.

Pros

It’s a non-invasive app that can create brand awareness and also potentials for leads for your business. It can be white labelled to suit your industry.

Cons

Nothing contrary to pros. The app is useful

Nicole from Jaci G LLC

Industry: Sporting Goods

Great Support Team and User Friendly App

Pros

1)The customer service team responding to my helpdesk ticket promptly 2) Set up the system without any hassle and easy to use

Cons

1) Need to add more on the popups design option, but I am sure the team is continually improved in this area

Jason from Northeast Nursery, INc

Industry: Wholesale

Has promise, needs work

The customer support has been mixed. For some tickets I've had instantaneous response, for another I'm now awaiting 3 weeks since my initial inquiry.

Pros

We purchased this as an appsumo lifetime deal, so the risk was low and the upside high. I think the product and team is headed in the right direction, but it's nowhere as easy to use as I've found competitor products.

Cons

Out of the box the UX is a little clunky in terms of settings, installation, etc. Not horrible, just a little more friction than I anticipated.

Appsumo deal.