Browse Integrate Events Reviews

Omondi from International Rescue Committee (IRC)

Industry: Research

Connects Businesses to their clients

Great for accessing lead data on a product or the company. It also includes an offline capturing lead.

Pros

It can be installed in any operating system ranging from iOS, windows, and Android. It is efficient and accurate in sending personalized and customized follow-up emails to clients, which save the business the hassles involved in follow-up activities.

Cons

It does not integrate social media platforms in its operations.

Dan from SANS

An elegant lead capture solution

I cannot speak highly enough of the customer service provided by Akkroo. Our dedicated account manager Rebekah has offered support throughout the process, from product training, to helping design our branded event form, to helping set up our back end integration with Salesforce. Transitioning processes like this can sometimes be an uphill battle, but the quick and helpful contact has made my life very easy!

Pros

I have tried several lead capture solutions at trade events and exhibitions, and Akkroo is hands down the best that I have used. The beauty of Akkroo is it's simplicity at every stage. From the initial set up of event forms, integration with back end CRM systems, and capturing data at events. Some other solutions I have used can result in quite a long, laborious form at the event that dictates the conversation on stand. With Akkroo, you take a picture of the business card and it feeds directly into Salesforce, it covers GDPR requirements and the process of capturing data takes about one minute, leaving more time to have meaningful, strategic conversations. Plus you can see leads in real time, which makes follow up and reporting much easier.

Cons

I have not experienced any downsides so far.

Anna from Harrods

Feedback on Harrods pages

Using Akkroo has been great, it helped me deliver better customer experience and saved me lots of hours of manual work (adding data on a spread sheet from an inbox). The team has been brilliant and are there every time I contact them with my mental requests. The dashboard is very easy to use.

Pros

Dashboard easy to use Team is always very helpful and responsive Everything is stored in one place

Cons

There is no real time calculation of volumes so I end up sometimes having more customers booked for an event than I can accommodate. There are a few limitations in terms of design (adding more images or backgrounds) but this is secondary

Response from Akkroo

Replied August 2016

It¿s been a pleasure working with Harrods, one of the greatest brands in the world to help them continue to deliver a exceptional experiences for their customers. We¿re always keen to improve our product and services to help them achieve their event goals and reduce manual effort, and the feedback they¿ve been happy to supply continues to shape the improvements of tomorrow. Thank you so much for your continued support. - Andy Higgs, COO

Chris from Etron Solutions

Simple file of all captured leads for each event, 100% accurate and therefore so easy to use, follow up and track.

Pros

The dashboard is intuitive and the export process is easy and painless. Very conveinent for sharing data and tracking my team's progress! We have a great account manager who is responsive and attentive. Whether it is just experiential feedback or finding a solution to make the program run smoother, Clare always is willing to hop on a call!

Cons

At times the app freezes with high volume use. Can be limited by the number of iPads available if an event is very busy, but its not really an issue.

McKenzie from The Campus Agency

Akkroo Feedback

We have a team of 50 on the platform and it makes tracking their performance week to week much easier! We also love that Akkroo is customizable to our clients' requests.

Pros

Cons

At times the app freezes with high volume use.

hilary from Promega UK

Industry: Research

The Power of Akkroo!

Akkroo was the perfect fit for us, easy to implement and embed in our field teams. Support has been excellent, but little is required. Excellent developments keep coming.

Cons

Response from Akkroo

Replied August 2016

Thank you Hilary! We're delighted that you've had a positive experience, and the whole team here really value your commitment which is helping us to develop Akkroo to become a continually better solution. - Andy Higgs, COO

Alana from Prophecy Unlimited

Perfect for experiential

Really great customer support

Pros

It's so easy to use, with just the right amount of features to ensure that we can capture all the information that's needed, without having unnecessary options to complicate the templates.

Cons

There was a bit of confusion at first in terms of app usernames and passcodes.

Kristin from Events Services

Review of Akkroo for Experiential Lead Gathering

Pros

The Akkroo app is very simple to use, as is the background dashboard which is used to set-up events and download and sort data post event. In addition to this, the office support is prompt, knowledgeable and goes over and above to help.

Cons

There is no limit to the amount of people that can download the app on any account - so we occasionally go over the amount of "users" on accounts.

Catalina from Stokke

User-friendly and easy to use app

Pros

The surveys are easy to set on the dashboard. Setting templates and replicating existing ones is very helpful when handling multiple surveys for the same country. I like the option of hidden fields with default values, also the simple integration with Salesforce.

Cons

I feel it's missing some basic features, like the possibility to manage your own 10 devices (delete option only available through support). I also don't like that there is no admin dashboard included in the initial price package and additional/account access has to be handled through support.

Dreamy! The Akkroo Team takes our business as seriously as their own.

Pros

The flow and logic of the tool help us be more organized, thorough and responsive. A plus that I can build out the forms and email responses myself (well, with a helpful nudge and coaching from my amazing Akkroo Team)!

Cons

As soon as the full feature set can be used on Android devices my rating will go to 5 stars. We invested today because we understand and see value in the solution as is and the product roadmap. I appreciate the lock down of the event form once the event is live and in use. But, it does make for challenging times if you have not tested properly. I guess that could be a pro as well, test early and often so you are not sidelined by mistakes and last minute fixes.

Marjan from Watkins Wellness

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Super easy tool

I love working with a young dynamic team like the Akkroo-team. They're brilliant and they definitely put user (and customer) experience above all. Absolutely no complaints.

Pros

How it's so easy to build a custom form. Really self-explanatory.

Cons

The way the data exports when you've used the business card transcription. Kind of doubles the data which leaves you with some manual work.