• Pros

• "I like that we have the ability to schedule as many post as needed regardless if it is same day or continuous."

• "Friendly customer service and has a lot of functionality to assist with leads and getting to people to connect with us."

• "Easy to use, messages get delivered right away. Every resident gets the texts messages that I send to them."

• Cons

• "We don't ever use it. We have software now, Entrata, that does the same things. We will be canceling with Irio sometime in the next year. "

• "I can't look up conversation history by resident. This was a feature of text us that I really miss."

• "My one issue I had when I took over the property is we had no idea what the difference between the media messages and regular messages were which caused a lot of overages. "

Browse IRIO Reviews

Danielle from Sunchase American LTD

It is amazing, I can send a text to all residents or just a single resident regarding any issues.

Constant Communication with the resident, allows them to feel involved.

Pros

It has a app that's AMAZING and easy to use! Extremely convenient to get in contact with a resident after hours, i.e.: noise complaints or emergency. With IRIO I notify my residents immediately , on a recurring bases, or on scheduled date of any upcoming events, projects, policy reminders etc. I wouldn't trade It for any other text management platform on the market right now.

Cons

It is a little hard to upload, email address, phone number at same times from Realpage Onesite, so I don't even upload email addresses. I have not found a report that includes phone, and email on same report for residents in Realpage.

Shawna from The Residence at Capitol Heights

Very helpful!

easy way to send information and updates to all the residents at one time without worry of leaving anyone out.

Pros

Easy to use and great opportunity to keep everyone informed. The residents like that they are updated and informed of things going on the property.

Cons

So far I have not encountered anything that I do not like. I am still finding new and helpful tools that makes sending texts easier.

Haillee from Zuma

I am very pleased with almost every aspect of Irio with the exception of 2 issues

Pros

The ease of use is excellent and residents really appreciate the text message portion for notifications.

Cons

The inability to respond via text to the text-4-info service is inconvenient, has been going on for an excessive amount of time and yet no reduction to the bill has ever been considered. There were months were I could not respond to any new leads losing potential leases. I have also had about 6 residents over the last few years that would never receive a text when sent and no explanation could be found.

Elizabeth from Campus Walk One, LLC.

Great integration with Entrata, hard to use with text for info.

Easy to communicate with my Residents and easy for my Staff to use.

Pros

Staff is able to easily send and schedule text messages to Residents about their packages, events on property and changes to Office hours.

Cons

Can't text back the Prospects who text in for info, some residents say that they "don't ever get our messages" and when we check they are not Opted Out.

Belita from The Grand at Rum Creek

Good text message platform

Pros

Desktop version of IRIO is super simple and user friendly. You can send a quick message & schedule text messag. A major plus is the ability to send MMS (flyers) to our residents due to the limit of words in a text message

Cons

I feel the mobile version need to match the desktop version. Unable to send a emergency text blast, unable to see the residents name when they reply, you can only view their phone number. I would like to schedule a text and I would love to have the ability to send MMS as well.

Steve from ACH

Friendly people and a cool, functional platform that integrates with our marketing efforts.

It's an additional way for me to gather leads and stay connected with leads.

Pros

I like the ability to edit the response tree and how easy it is to send a message. The capability for users to text for info and receive an email back with property and floorplan photos is really neat! It provides nice looking info quickly.

Cons

I would like to see an easier/faster way to access and respond to leads. There are too many clicks to get to your actual leads.

Nikki Martin from The Village at Blacksburg

Irio is great and easy to use!

Pros

I can make multiple groups and I can send text and emails to large groups of people. You can schedule multiple text and emails messages for the day or even weekly.

Cons

The groups list are hard to tell apart. I wish they had different colors to tell the difference. Also, to be able to respond to the text message by email.

Jamie from Campus Advantage

Irio makes text messaging very easy with residents!

Easy communication with residents. Very Affordable!

Pros

Easy communication with residents. Quality of service we receive is excellent. Customer service is great! Monthly subscription is affordable!

Cons

I truly don't have any. Irio is definitely ahead of its time! It provides big companies like ourselves to just be a text message away,

Ava from IMS

pretty good experience

Pros

I enjoy having the availability to message a single person, several people, or all with ease. I like the option to text, email, and post online. I also really like that we can send and receive images.

Cons

The way replies are displayed and handled, and the fact that every message ends with the pre typed message from Irio taking away from our character count and also being so repetitive and seems less personal with our customers.

Amy from AMC LLC

I love getting to text residents when something is wrong or just to say happy birthday

Pros

I like that I can interact with the residents about money owed, renewals and birthdays. it's like I have my residents at the tip of my fingers.

Cons

I wish it would update or was integrated with my system instead of having to upload new resident logs all the time

Hailey from Asset Campus Housing

Irio has been a go-to for resident & lead communication for myself and my staff for 4+ years!

Pros

That our resident software (Entrata) is automatically updated and that it is easy to schedule multiple texts months in advance.

Cons

I do wish that the dashboard was a little more user-friendly and that you were able to send graphics/emojis.

Alura from Terrace View

Very easy platform to use

Pros

Cons

I would like the option to have more amount of words to be used in a text. Also, the email is always shown as unprofessional.

Lauren from Aggie Square Apartments

Excellent Customer Service

I have had a great experience and use IRIO multiple times a week! Easy to use and great customer service.

Pros

It is very user friendly and the company is very helpful if there are any problems.

Cons

That it has glitched for us causing people to not receive emails.

Ivy from Asset Campus Housing

I wish there were an easier way to use this system. Like creating the text tree for information.

Pros

It is a great tool to reach out to residents in bulk. Overall it is a great means of contact but the functionality of Irio could be improved.

Cons

Trying to get information into Irio and export information can be difficult. Whenever I have had issues with Irio, I have contacted the rep for my property and they have not been helpful.

Jenny from One11 Apartments

Convenient and Quick

Pros

Easy to send quick texts out. Gets responses out immediately or at a certain time. Gives you an option of how often you can send a text.

Cons

Takes time to enter in new person. Has the log back in to reply to a prospect. Wish there was an easier way to send a quick reply back.

Christy from Hawthorne at Leland

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Great way to quickly submit a review.

Pros

Cons

I can't think of anything that I necessarily like least about it. We are coming off of a lease up experience so getting our name out was a big push for our lease up, so I am not sure if we will need to continue now that we are stabilized.

jamie from Pinnacle Campus Living

Easy to use great for residents!

communication, ogranization, good customer service.

Pros

Easy way to communicate with all residents and their guarantors. I like that u can send an emergency message as well.,

Cons

I can not think of a con - everything works great . I would recommend the product to someone who is looking for a way to text residents

Amanda from District West Apartments

Great feature to text residents

Pros

The software is user friendly and easy to train new employees to use. Easy to select residents. for messaging.

Cons

The price for what we use it for. If used for more items, it would be worth it. Possibly offer a "select options" pricing.

Jonathan from Asset Campus Housing

Used it for contacting prospects and current residents.

Pros

Very helpful for sending out quick mass messages to current residents alerting them to upcoming events, or general reminders.

Cons

Nothing specific, just that our corporate office has some legality issues regarding how we use the software for contacting prospects.

It's extremely simple to use and helps accomplish a major task!

Pros

Simple interface so it's easy to use and train someone on. Very organized layout. The support team is great and very helpful!

Cons

There isn't anything in particular that I don't like about the software. It accomplishes my need in a very quick and efficient manner and I'd highly recommend!

Ashley from Pinnacle Campus Living

IRIO is always convenient to use and is definitely something I use on a weekly basis!

Pros

I like the simple format that is used. It is easy to understand and operate - making the task easy to get accomplished!

Cons

I wish that I could type slightly longer text messages out to prospects and residents when I send mass text messages.

AMANDA from Aspen Heights-Depot

We never use Irio

We haven't received much since I started with this site. Maybe a lead or two if anything.

Pros

I like the idea of foot traffic being able to contact you if they come across the Irio number for text more info.

Amanda from Sunchase American

IRIO is great!

Pros

Ease of use! Easy to attach files and flyers. Adding new users is easy! Good Value for the money as well!

Cons

Character limits on text messages, file size and type limits, initial upload of residents not as easy as expected

AMANDA from 13th & Olive

Irio is a great way to easily send out mass text messages to my residents!

Pros

Ease of use when ending out mass and emergency messages. The emergency option is a wonderful feature as well!

Carrie from Park Lakeside

Love IRIO!

Pros

Ease of use. IRIO makes it easy to reach out to our customers and communicate with them. We use it regularly!

Cons

Nothing, it's great! Perhaps the only con may be when new people come on board it would be nice to have tutorial for them?

Michelle from Commonbond Communities

Quick and convenient

Pros

Cons

I haven't run across anything we didn't like as of yet. We just started using the program again. We didn't have too much to communicate with the residents, but now we will use more frequently.

Lisa from Concorde Career Colleges Inc

Great Platform - Quick Launch

Pros

I'm not sure we were the normal client. There were a couple of requests that we made that were new to them as well - but they were quick to solve and we were in launch mode within 10 days. Pricing is very cost effective.

Cons

I wish that I had the ability to pause campaigns. Instead I have to contact the company for a start and stop. It's not a huge deal - and they have been very quick to resolve - but it would a nice to have.

Ellie from Real Estate

Always easy to send messages to my residents!

I am able to contact my residents within minutes.

Pros

It is easy to update the recipient list and send out text messages. I like that the residents can send responses as well and I receive them with ease.

Cons

There is really nothing I have that I like least. I do not use all it's features, I mostly like the texting option.

Kayla from The Scion Group

Never had any issues, when customer support has been contacted they have been very informative.

Pros

It is very easy to train new users. My employees like the interactive nature that the platform gives them.

Jennifer from Woodlands of Tuscaloosa

Using IRIO has been great so far

Pros

The ease of use. We only use the software to send out text messages and its so easy to use, reply to messages, and track.

Cons

None. However, the billing is done through my corporate office, so i'm not familiar with the price.

Claire from Launch

Have had a fairly positive experience with the program so far.

Pros

We are easily able to communicate with residents instead of emailing everyone, we are able to email specific building instead of everyone in the complex.

Cons

I wish there could be more characters allotted for messages, It sometimes becomes difficult to put everything in writing that we are needing to let residents know.

Fallon from Lehman Property Management

Great interaction with IRIO employees

Ability to cut down on incoming calls for basic information that can be texted with an inquiry

Pros

Ability to add texting feature for listing information is a great addition, potential to cut down phone calls about general information

Cons

Had to provide our own materials to advertise the feature, can't update our responses through the program ourselves

Liza from Cimarron Court Apartments

So easy to use!

Pros

It is just an easy website to navigate. I like the way you are able to choose who you would like to send emails or texts to or you can choose all in one click.

Cons

Nothing, I am completely satisfied with all aspects of the software. I would recommend this to anyone.

Jensine from The Millennium Mission Valley

Very easy to use and satisfied

Pros

I like everything about it. Easy to use. It helps you get more leads. Making changes is very accurate. I like how you are able to manage your marketing and how leads come through directly to us.

Cons

I don't have a least about this software. I like it So far we have had great experience with our leads.

Marissa from Post on Nord

LOVE IT!

Pros

Ease of use. We like all of the different fuctions and functionalities. This system is a great idea and is helpful

Cons

Some functions don't work like the text to community, Also we have an issue with keeping our subscribers in the database