• Pros

• "I enjoyed the great customer support. Keywee makes its campaign managers available for help and they are always very very responsive."

• "I like that I have customer support that is fast and helpful when there are issues. I also like the easy access to general details about the campaigns."

• "While the software is very good at buying, the operators behind the scene are most important and they have been very pleasant to work with. "

• Cons

• "The initial dashboard was too old, however the new revamp solves 90% of my concerns"

• "Lack of full information regarding facebook campaign results"

• "At times, the system operates within a blackbox."

Browse Keywee Reviews

Jeff from Tribune Publishing

New dashboard is amazing! Instant customer support! Stellar ROAS

Highly positive. The CPAs are in-line with what I get with other channels, except I don't have to do any work. The customer support is near-instant, with my dedicated CSR responding almost immediately.

Pros

It automates the objectives that I give, allowing me to scale my media spend while still maintaining profitable ROAS

Ismael from ShermansTravel Media

ShermansTravel Keywee Review

My overall experience has been good so far. We are looking forward to keeping improving our partnership in 2020.

Pros

Keywee is very easy to use and intuitive. We get good results using Keywee, but we can always improve it. With the loyalty score, we can also find out which articles are bringing more users back, which might help us define what we should write. Our customer success manager is efficient and fast on her answers. Always getting back to use within just a few minutes after we have reached her out.

Cons

Although we have a high number of new leads, they are not very active with our newsletters. I wouldn't say that it's a software problem. It is related to facebook. We are looking for a way to solve this. Maybe using more segmentation or a variety of articles that would attract the right people.

Matthew from Wild Sky Media

WSM

Very positive

Pros

Cons

At times, the system operates within a blackbox.

Andrew from Gateway Blend

Feature limited, but great support

Support team is amazing, and makes up for software shortcomings.

Pros

Fairly straight forward, and team is always very helpful.

Cons

Not enough features, speed of iteration is relatively slow.

Brandon from Hearst Newspapers

Industry: Newspapers

Keywee streamlines the campaign-building process

Pros

Keywee allows my team to build smart campaigns without manually creating every ad. The software allows key stakeholders to get involved in the process and simply review what content is appropriate for our different brands. This is an invaluable part of what would otherwise be a very manual process.

Cons

We have a digital marketing team that is comfortable building campaigns. Everything built in our campaigns is put together manually by the Keywee team and displayed in the dashboard, but this gives us less direct control over optimizations and data within the software, and it can also limit our ability to scale quickly at times.

Liv from Fairygodboss

Industry: Information Services

Keywee has been a crucial tool in our content marketing efforts.

Pros

Our dedicated rep at Keywee, who we've worked with for over two years now, is alway available to help us ideate and test out new, informed strategies. In many ways, he's become a member of our team. The customer service is excellent!

Cons

It encourages a reliance on Facebook, for better or worse.

Alcibiades from Bloomberg

Keywee Publisher Review

I enjoy using Keywee and do not see myself switching to paid content vendor or provider. Their personal attention is top notch and saves us lots of time.

Pros

Cons

Lack of full information regarding facebook campaign results

Jared from Clean Plates

An easy and effective way to advertise on FB

Keywee helps me do my Facebook advertising without a lot of work

Pros

It is scalable and has good customer service

Cons

quality of traffic can sometimes be low but that is likely a FB issue

Jaime from The Philadelphia Inquirer

Industry: Publishing

Great tool for lead generation

Overall Keywee has been a fantastic partner for us. Our main account manager is extremely responsive and takes the time to educate me on what I need to understand in order for our partnership to be successul.

Pros

It is very easy to start working with Keywee and is mostly hands off. We use content to capture campaigns via Keywee to grow our editorial newsletter lists. Keywee helps us get the best costs and shows the best content to audiences which has resulted in a significant growth to our newsletter audience.

Cons

The dashboard isn't great. I try to export things and it doesn't export everything I see on the screen. I also can't filter by specific campaign type in the dashboard view. They need to work on this, but otherwise, I'm pleased.

Eunice from South China Morning Post

Newsletter Lead Generation Campaign in the US, SG and MY Markets

Keywee helps to generate leads in an efficient way which enhance the overall cost efficiency.

Pros

- One-stop-shop for performance marketing on Facebook. - The account is handled by a dedicated account manager who helps to select, draft and promote content. - Users drove from the campaign brought a decent engagement rate with higher cost-efficiency.

Cons

- Reports on Keywee UI is limited by its features which they can't be exported to Google Sheet at the moment. - Targeting strategy is not completely transparent to the client since it relies on Keywee's contextual targeting via machine learning technology.

Zach from Inuvo

A True Partnership

Pros

The customer service has been exceptional. The Keywee team is always willing to help and jump in to answer any questions I have. They are collaborative and make sure that we feel as if it is a partnership with them.

Cons

The current fee we have is slightly higher than other companies that offer a similar service.

Charlotte from Guardian News & Media

Solid support

I like the customer support and the quick details I can get from the dashboard.

Pros

Cons

There seem to be some restrictions as to the ways we can drive traffic. It seems FB is our only real option to get people to the site.

Max from Dow Jones

Industry: Publishing

Working with Keywee has been a pleasure

Pros

Easy to approve creatives and see trends at a high level.

Cons

No complaints about this software. I find it very easy to use.

Great Paid Social Company

Fantastic

Pros

Customer service with Keywee is impeccable. Our client reps are always-on and that has been a key to our success with using their service.

Cons

Display dashboards for campaigns are not easily customizable and need to go through client reps to add certain features.

Lina from Cond Nast

Keywee + Conde

Our rep, Ido, is wonderful. I would like to overall receive a bit more frequent updates on the campaigns to make strategic timely decisions on the content we are promoting, but when we receive reports they are very thorough and helpful.

Pros

It allows us to easily log in and see which of our content marketing campaigns are outperforming. It doesn't require us to log into Facebook at all and is a nice looking dashboard so we can share with our upper management.

Cons

Prior to the update it was very difficult to manage. There was too much going on in the interface to be able to easily navigate. It is much easier to use now and we're really enjoying the updates.

Laura from Gateway Blend

Overall a well designed product

Pros

The ability to quickly switch between accounts, as well as the ease of searching for posts and data within a desired date range.

Cons

No aggregated view of all account data, as well as sorting filters resetting after clicking on a post.

Arvind from Microdigital Consulting Corporation

Great tech, timely support

Pros

The support is great. My account representatives respond in a timely matter and are constantly working on different campaign strategies to increase my return on investment.

Cons

No cons that I can think of at this time.

Courtlen from Morris Media Network

Courtlen Hamlett

Great experience! They were able to drive very low CPCs which helped drive more traffic to our website.

Pros

Keywee support has always been top notch. Their staff is very knowledgeable and helped walk me through the new platform. Our campaigns performed well and were able to generate a ton of traffic to our website.

Cons

We weren't able to get the best repeat rate for visitors although we haven't had enough time to properly optimize.

Keywee is Powerful

Pros

Keywee continues to be one of our most valuable channels for audience acquisition. It's powerful, cost-effective and simple.

Cons

Communication with the Keywee team can be clunky at times.

Stephanie from the infatuation

Review of Keywee

Pros

I did not specifically use the software I worked with a Keywee rep to set my campaign up through email. They were very responsive and attentive to my campaign.

Cons

At times through email this got a little confusing and had to explain multple times our objectives.