Leadfeeder Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Great tool for your sales team or just for better understanding who is reading your content. There are nice filtering options available to prevent unwanted data from entering your reports."
  • icon"See my previous comments: ease of use, reliability, database quality, rich functionality, nice & clean design."
  • icon"They also have a very friendly and competent customer service. In total, Leadfeeder are the best business partners my company has had as they have added exceptional value to my business."
  • icon"Unfortunately, we have to individually hide them so that they don't count towards our monthly total. It is a very frustrating process."
  • icon"The data provided isn't always accurate and there could be mistakes in the companies contact info. Also the options in terms of integrated products are small."

Have you used Leadfeeder and would like to share your experience with others?

All Leadfeeder Reviews

We use Lead Feeder to track who is visiting our site and what pages they are looking at.

Information that helps us determine if our marketing efforts are effective. We have been able to track site visitors through the entire sales process using the information from Lead Feeder.

Pros

What I like most about Lead Feeder is how easy it is to see what pages site visitors are visiting the most. It also shows how long they are on the page. This information helps us determine if our content marketing strategies are working. We use the visitor information provided by Lead Feeder to determine if we are reaching the industries we most want to reach. It's also great that Lead Feeder provides some contact information for the visitors on our site. We have been able to make a few connects throughout the marketing process that have converted into sales.

Cons

Setting up filters is a little challenging with Lead Feeder. Especially when filtering out information we do not want to see or pay for as a lead. We would like to filter out a lot of the international results we are seeing as leads. Visitors from those countries are not our target market, so we filter out their information to avoid paying for it as an unqualified lead. I have to manually set up a filter for each country that I want to block from our leads information. It would be easier if I could just select a filter that blocks international traffic with just one click.

Jay

Leader in Feeding important information!!!

I have been using Leadfeeder for several months. The only negative I would have is though we know what company and what the IP Address is that the visitor uses, we have no pertinent information to contact an actual individual. However that being said. If Iam discussing business with a company and they are now on our website for an extended period of time, and I can see what pages they have visited, it gives me a great deal of information as to how serious my potential customer is about doing business. It also gives great information about my competitors who visit, and I can get a good feel for potential business in a particular vertical by viewing several companies who visit us in the same industry. I think the product is a valuable tool in my business arsenal.

Pros

ease of use

Cons

can't get actual visitor information

Response from Leadfeeder

Hi Jay, great that you are finding use for our tool! Sounds you really know what you are doing. Thanks for your review!

Replied April 2017

See who is visiting your website

Unfortunately, shortly after we rolled this out, covid-19 hit and everyone started working from home. This makes LeadFeeder a bit obsolete for us.

Pros

With a simple snippet of code, you can unlock the businesses that are visiting your website even when they don't fill out a contact form. This tool gives you good data in an easy to use dashboard that also provides extra insights into those companies. Great tool for your sales team or just for better understanding who is reading your content. There are nice filtering options available to prevent unwanted data from entering your reports.

Cons

As with any of these reverse IP lookup type tools, you don't ever find out exactly who is visiting your website.

May 2022

A great insight tool for your BDR team

Pros

although reverse IP tools have been around for a while in regards to lead gen. -Leadfeeder is super easy to use - great UI and alerts and slack connectivity - I love the fact that it gives you some guesses within the account who might you need to reach out to

Cons

it's pretty useless when it comes to big enterprise companies as trying to find the person in a 10,000 employees is nearly impossible.

Effectively tracks company visits

Pros

Good UI, nicely enrichened company profiles with LinkedIN , sources of traffic helps evaluating our SEM and SEO.

Cons

Contacting big companies is hard because we don't know who has viewed our page. Leadfeeder is not to blame though, since automatic individual recognition is technically impossible.

Stellan

A real eyeopener for our online marketing

Before we introduced Leadfeader we where driving blind on our webpage. Sure we got visitors but where they qualified? Alos drilling down in analytics where hard work. We needed a way to present leads for our salesteam without to much tech. The Leadfeeder email reports solves this. They are pushed to our sales staff every morning, sorted on different markets so each person gets his/heres relevant leads. Our awarnes is now very high on whats going on at our web page. Also we hava a clearer view of what leads/companies that comes from Adwords campaign because you can set up Adwords reports with company resolution. Very useful! We have tried other similar solutions but Leadfeeders email reports and support our outstanding!

Pros

Email reports. Adwords resolution to company. Quick support.

Cons

The price is a bit high compared to competitors

Response from Leadfeeder

Thanks for your review, Stellan!

Zach

Leadfeeder is a game changer for our sales team and an invaluable outbound sales prospecting tool

Solid lead generation insights that fuel our outbound sales process. We save a lot of time and effort looking for contacts and having this information automatically be synced with Salesforce.

Pros

The ability to see contacts associated with the company that is viewing our site is great! I love that Leadfeeder tracks the history of all site views from a particular company. Leadfeeder's workflow features that allow users to assign leads to people and have information pull from Salesforce is amazing. I really like that Leadfeeder allows us to hide ISP views and views that are not relatable to our ideal targets.

Cons

Right now, there is nothing that I would say that I don't like about Leadfeeder. The only area of improvement that I see would be in the UI.

Carol

September 2016

An excellent tool for B2B companies to see leads who visit their website!

Even though my digital news service website isn't exactly a B2B company, we used Leadfeeder to track companies who were visiting our website for potential sponsor and ad revenue opportunities. The platform was so easy to use and it literally took under 2 minutes to get started without any technical background needed. Then once on, the onboarding tutorial was great. Their live chat support is also a big plus.

Pros

Custom feeds, custom notifications, LinkedIn integration, Mailchimp integration

Cons

I look forward to when they enrich their data even more and have more integrations, which I know is coming very soon.

Sampsa

Closed loop Sales and Marketing for concept adopters

Overall I have been very please with the product. It provides a great quick-glance for the sales. Did Marketing/Sales activity x have an impact. Much easier for companies to get started with inbound understanding than price range rivalries like e.g. Agile CRM or Mautic. Lacks some stuff from Hubspots marketing light but on the other hand has more features than Hubspot Light.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Needs forms tracking.

Response from Leadfeeder

Hi Sampsa, thanks for your review! It'll be helpful for others.

Simple And Easy to Use

Pros

My favorite parts are the breakdowns of individual visits and the lead scoring. I know who visited, their behavior flow on the website. As a digital creative agency, we get two kinds of leads. Those just starting out, the founders and business owners, and those who are from a well established business, an employee of the company usually. Leadfeeder helps us easily distinguish the behavior of the latter group so we can adjust our website based on the information they're looking for. Because we can connect our LinkedIn account, we can easily see if there are any mutual connections for a quick introduction.

Cons

Additional information that they don't provide with each lead, but would be useful include: social media profiles of the company, emails of key contacts, Crunchbase info, a general summary of what the company does.

gabby

Good!

It is great to know what exact pages people have been to and how I need to follow up with them.

Pros

So far, lead feeder has shown a major impact on how we track and engage who is present on our website and integrates well with other software.

Cons

Lead Feeder does not easily let you filter categories as much as I would like it to. It does have a lot of other great features though.

Mariah

Great lead source tool

Pros

I like that we are able to see who has visited the site and where from, It can be a daunting task trying to find the information or getting them on the phone to speak to at times. Connect with our Google Analytics is very helpful

Cons

More integrations with other social media sites would be great to see, other than that the tool is great to have.

Alys

Great tool - wish I had had it years ago, has really help with sales and leads.

Pros

The display is easy to follow, and very intuitive. I found the LinkedIn prompt to contacts great and it also feeds directly into my CRM - no more copy and paste!

Cons

I did have to do some structure work on my website - but that is all. I have not really found any significant bad points at all and have enjoyed using it.

Tommi

Simple, works, automated

Easier access to the leads

Pros

Fully automated, and actionable results to your email makes the solution easy to take into use and bringing value without any actions

Cons

Reports could show even more information from each visits (or company statistics) details in smallest possible report.

Harri

Leadfeeder has been a great help to identify the companies which visit our website.

Pros

It lists the most relevants visits and gives the visitor's company info straight away (revenue, website, etc).

Cons

On the right corner of the UI there's a conversation with leadfeeder chat, which is maybe too active for my taste.

Glenn