All Less Annoying CRM Reviews

Reese

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Simple, effective and OUSTANDING customer service!

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

August 2022

Very User Friendly CRM

Pros

This CRM helps keep the focus of the salesperson on their clients, rather than bogged down with unnecessary clutter that exist in many more expensive CRM platforms.

Cons

Some limitations on how to organize task list

Reasons for switching to Less Annoying CRM

LACRM is better and cheaper than these.

Abi

September 2022

Much less annoying

This is the first product in years that seems to offer genuine, responsive, human support. I feel like the LACRM team is on our side. Very happy.

Pros

I really do find this CRM less annoying than others I have tried. Our business is recruiting support for professionals and business people. LACRM has a great system for tracking and organising all our contacts and defining the relationships between them. The customer service is highly responsive, and when they can't do something I want, they just admit it so I can move on and find another solution.

Cons

1. I baulk at doubling my expenditure to enable one employee to access the CRM. 2. I want a visual way to see at a glance what events and tasks are coming up, and I don't believe I can get this from LACRM, so I am still creating Excel spreadsheets

Reasons for choosing Less Annoying CRM

I don't even remember the other products I considered

Reasons for switching to Less Annoying CRM

Hubspot never stops trying to sell me something I don't want, and is not responsive to what I need – it's like swimming in a sea full of robots.

Rick

Barely can get it to work on the road

Been using for 4 years. Always hated it. Site is unresponsive when I need it, mostly after sales appointments. It stays in buffer zone and will not pull up when needed. This has been happening for 4 years now. Site also takes to long to navigate from one screen to another, and goes into buffering zone when trying to do that. Site is slow remotely even in areas of 4G and 5 bars on my device. I am currently looking for a faster and easier to navigate site.

Pros

Not much.

Cons

Navigation, slow site.

Melissa

November 2022

Lennox Financial Group Inc.

I use the CRM model as our main compliance note taking and recording purposes. I also use for prioritizing tasks and follow up tasks.

Pros

The fact that we can edit notes after they have been saved

Cons

There isn't too much I can say I dislike about the CRM model - it does what we want it to do

Jon

A fantastic mid to small size replacement for expensive enterprise level CRMs

With 2,000 contacts in my database I need something that is organized and keeps historical information -- LACRM does this with a very functional interface.

Pros

Any good software has a learning curve. The LACRM team, and they really work as a coordinated team, was incredibly available and clear in getting me to understand each feature as I got to it both before and then after I bought in. They worked with me to import my old CRM data. As I used it over the months they were as quick, and I mean really quick, in showing me features I missed. There are many opportunities to customize the program. I even got a letter saying they noticed that I wasn't using the Pipelines -- and then showed me how to use that feature for my specific business. Integration with my e-mail is amazing, filling e-mail with clients as fast as I receive or send. When I wanted a search feature they didn't have yet, they taught me a workaround that was very efficient. The more I use LACRM, the more I use LACRM. From "the thing I had to learn" it has moved to the tool I use all day every day. I had to learn a different way to work, but the transition was worth it. It is now present in my life, but certainly not annoying -- with the best customer service I have ever experienced. I don't use Customer Service to fix anything -- but to learn more.

Cons

I would love an overall search function that would reach into documents and notes. I cannot respond to an archived e-mail but have to copy/paste a old e-mail into a new one.

Reasons for choosing Less Annoying CRM

It looked like it had most of the critical features of my old system, I knew that any new product would require quite an investment in transferring data and getting up to speed on it, and I could afford it all the way to retirement. So I jumped, struggled a bit with lots of help from LACRM, and am quite satisfied with the result.

Reasons for switching to Less Annoying CRM

I downsized my business and they upsized their price.

Assessment of Less Annoying CRM by Michael Piercy of Mandelbrot Ltd UK

Very competent and an extraordinarily good helpline, with 40 minute seminars with very inspirational people. You do get the impression that it is an harmonious company and we are doing this from almost 4,000 miles away. There is little choice about going online - and it has huge benefits such as sharing tasks and data - and Less Annoying will hold your hand in that process.

Pros

It has the advantages (and disadvantages) of being online. For older people like myself there is a learning process in moving everything from a locally based network or even single PC and getting used to using it online. Less Annoying understand the difference and help you up this important step.

Cons

There is nothing I like least about it - I still have a little discomfort having used a previous CRM over several years working of a local PC, networked locally, but that is a generic online software issue not in any sense a shortcoming of LA.

Reasons for choosing Less Annoying CRM

Enthusiasm - and you got a month in which to taste it - helpfulness, competence and a better price than ACT.

Reasons for switching to Less Annoying CRM

To be fair I hadn't used ACT for several years and it used to be outstanding. It is very expensive now in its online form and we are small. And I think they were less clear about their switch from LAN/Single PC to online whereas you got the impression that Less Annoying - though much younger - had been there from the start.

We really love this CRM

We spent a long time looking at CRMs, many of which were over complicated, not intuitive, and expensive. LACRM does everything we need and at a sensible price. Also, we have support from the U.S. team who are very responsive.

Pros

Intuitive to use. Many customisable fields, great support via email, ease of use with email (you just BCC the CRM). Mailchimp changed the way they handled their email list and LACRM worked with us to adapt the integration.

Cons

It would be good if we could have standard template emails that allowed attachments or automizations

Reasons for switching to Less Annoying CRM

The others didn't have enough customisable fields, were too expensive, or the email integrations didn't work as well.

Excellent CRM for our small company (with a big footprint)

We are very happy with LACRM on every level. It has helped us get super-organized in a short time in a painless fashion.

Pros

Less Annoying CRM offers our small company the ability to track each of our individual sales from lead to close, including financial stats. We have set up a special customized contact field for our international dept. We are considering adding a separate pipeline to track collections for delinquent accounts. It’s so flexible and effective, that I can imagine customizing it to track and administer any part of our business. This is a manual, hands-on product. Its customization does not come from dozens of complicated adjustable but hard-to-edit macros, but instead from accessible, logical, immediate relationships between the functions. And all our data can be output in easily-handled spreadsheets and compressed data folders, so it could be easily migrated or adapted for other functions if necessary. The whole LessAnnoying system is deceptively simple. There's nothing we've needed to do that couldn't be handled in a straightforward manner. I can see that maybe some larger companies might need more complex systems to track their customer interactions, with multiple permission sets for their various sales territories. Especially if they need to output complex pre-set reports to show relationships between different business units and products etc. But although our training and certification company has a footprint that involves thousands of professionals across the globe, at our heart we are a 12-person staff, including a 2-person sales office, with clear, basic needs.

Cons

I can't think of anything I would change. There was a limitation that required documents (PDFs and JPGs of our proposals and contracts) to be stored without specific organization within the contacts only. But that feature has just been upgraded so these docs can be stored attached to the relevant individual sale (opportunity, as we call that pipeline). Not only does the LACRM staff respond immediately to our phone calls for support and instruction; they actually listen to our needs and suggestions and make small, useful, incremental upgrades as necessary. This app offers consistency without rigidity.

Reasons for choosing Less Annoying CRM

The main competitor we test-drove was Hubspot, and we found it to be basically a re-working of Salesforce. Hubspot seemed to replace the Salesforce set of complex nomenclature with another set of also complex, unfamiliar terms and processes. While such apps are super-customizable and flexible, and probably great for larger companies, our small multi-tasking staff needs uncomplicated and straightforward administration. There were other reasons we didn't go with the other competitors we looked at. LACRM just seemed to click with us right away.

Reasons for switching to Less Annoying CRM

Salesforce was way too big and complicated for our small company. It was originally chosen around 2010 by a previous staff member who, I believe, chose Salesforce for its market dominance at the time.

Diane

Industry: Publishing

Best CRM I've found!

My overall experience has been wonderful. I credit LACRM with helping me sign seven clients in two weeks because I was able to track where everyone was in the sales funnel, track the conversations, plan, etc. I swear by LACRM and have been promoting it to whoever I know needs or uses a CRM.

Pros

What I like most about LACRM is not only its ease of use but its intuitive feel in customizing features. The customer service is top-notch, too. Easy to get a hold of and thrilled it's US-based.

Cons

There hasn't really been a con for me yet with LACRM. I guess the only thing that could improve the software would be a timer feature so I can track how long it takes me to do the various tasks so I can break down how much I'm making an hour (I charge by project) and make better pricing decisions in my marketing.

Reasons for choosing Less Annoying CRM

Ease of use. The intuitiveness of features. Customizability--the fact that I could customize this for my field (writing, content marketing strategy, ghostwriting, editing) sold me. The price was also a factor. As a one-person operation, I needed something affordable, and LACRM is certainly that.

Reasons for switching to Less Annoying CRM

I made the switch from HubSpot to LACRM because of ease of use, mainly, and price. I get so much more for my money because I actually am motivated to use LACRM throughout the day, every day. And the ease of customization has been an absolutely amazing experience. I am able to track all the variables I need because I'm the one setting the variables. And everything is so intuitive. Also, the fact that the customer service is US-based is a big factor for me.

Larry

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Less Annoying CRM is a "Buy"

Pros

The helpfulness of the LACRM staffers has been exceptional. They've helped me launch my boutique commercial real estate practice without having to become a software programmer.

Cons

LACRM's program features are all that I need for my boutique real estate practice. I have no negative concerns regarding this cost-effective product.

Reasons for choosing Less Annoying CRM

I've not been disappointed with my selection of Less Annoying CRM as my CRM system. It's team was extremely helpful in setting-up the system for someone (i) Who didn't want to spend a lot of time inaugurating it nor (ii) Had the techie chops to accomplish it effectively. When I have had questions regarding the site its team members have answered promptly accompanied with a real sense of concern. LACRM as a system is also intuitive. As such, I highly recommend Less Annoying CRM for anyone engaging in a similar quest.

Reasons for switching to Less Annoying CRM

I was seeking a true CRM program that would help me maintain contact with colleagues, clients and future ones.

Tom

Thrilled With This Software

Pros

The ease of learning and maximizing it as well as its capabilities. The support tools are also easy to locate and the item descriptions easy to understand

Cons

The current program limitations on setting reoccurring tasks.

Reasons for choosing Less Annoying CRM

Ease of use. Functionality. Level of support.

Reasons for switching to Less Annoying CRM

My concerns were realized once I subscribed. IMO, unless you are a large sales organization or manage dozens of salespeople, Salesforce is over-kill. Loads of features and reporting tools but the learning curve is extensive and the support is mostly on-line not direct. You can have phone support for an additional cost of several hundred dollars.

Eric

Perfect for the SMB!

Moving from excel to properly track my contacts and interaction with them

Pros

This tool has everything you need in a small business from with nothing you don't need. I already have systems in place for quoting and invoicing so I don't need those features in a CRM. This system makes it easy to track contacts and your interactions with them. I love that this system is web based making it completely cross platform and ensuring I can run it on Linux. I highly recommend any SMB give this a try

Cons

I have not found any issues with this product yet

Ease of use

Reasons for switching to Less Annoying CRM

Excel wasn't meeting my needs and hard to manage between devices

Jim

Just what I was looking for

this CRM was exactly what I was looking for in a CRM, very simple, organized well, not a lot of fluff, very affordable, just what our company needed. I think Less Annoying CRM is what every small business needs.

Pros

Very easy and simple to use, and also very affordable. A lot less cluttered than the old CRM I used.

Cons

Their auto population needs just a bit more work but usually does well.

Reasons for switching to Less Annoying CRM

Salesforce was very expensive and had so many things that we just did not need, it was very complicated as well. our company needed just the basics and Salesforce seemed to focus on everything else.

Bill

Great for a small business

This has been a great thing to help keep us organized as we have grown.

Pros

The price is perfect for us since only a few of us have to use the system for it to greatly benefit our organization. Being able to track our customer interactions and upcoming needs with the tasks is essential

Cons

Moving contacts. But, I have found that what has been lacking has always been addressed through the customer service department very quickly.

Reasons for choosing Less Annoying CRM

The price and knowing it had what we needed through the reviews online and from another business owner.

Jeff