All Less Annoying CRM Reviews

Reese

2 - 10 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed August 2021

Simple, effective and OUSTANDING customer service!

Kelly

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Simple and pleasant

Less Annoying CRM was recommended to me years ago when I was trying to get the company I was working for to start using a CRM. After playing around with the free trial I recognized what a fantastic tool it was! The ability to link tasks and appointments to contacts and customize pipelines revitalized my workflow. Logging interactions with clients and contacts in the CRM meant no more emailing back and forth with our small team, the information was there if anyone wanted it.

PROS

- The ability to link contacts to appointments and tasks made it easy to navigate to the information I needed. - The dashboard gives a clear (and customizable) overview of what's on the horizon - It was simple to set up and understand, very intuitive! - It was easy to import contacts from MailChimp. - It was easy, and so helpful, to link it to my Google calendar. - Being able to log emails to the contacts via bcc made it easy to gather all relevant information in one place.

CONS

- I received some exported data from Less Annoying CRM and it was all jumbled into thin columns. This could have been some default setting from the sender though.

Reason for choosing Less Annoying CRM

It was less expensive and easier to understand and use.Zoho was way too robust for the little company's needs, Less Annoying suited us perfectly.

Doug

Automotive, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

It Really Is Less Annoying

Love it. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a CRM that will not break the bank and suck the life out of you trying to learn and maintain it.

PROS

Very simple and easy to use. Easy to customize for our needs. Great value for the money. Every other CRM I looked at was bloated with features that we didn't need and increased time to learn. Less Annoying CRM provided what we needed. Easy to onboard other members. Customer service response was immediate and helpful.

CONS

Did not have a template for small dealer auto sales. Did my own customization. Very easy.

Reason for choosing Less Annoying CRM

Simple, lean, inexpensive and effective for our needs. Really is very good for small business. Most CRM products are geared for large enterprise.

Rick

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2017

Barely can get it to work on the road

Been using for 4 years. Always hated it. Site is unresponsive when I need it, mostly after sales appointments. It stays in buffer zone and will not pull up when needed. This has been happening for 4 years now. Site also takes to long to navigate from one screen to another, and goes into buffering zone when trying to do that. Site is slow remotely even in areas of 4G and 5 bars on my device. I am currently looking for a faster and easier to navigate site.

PROS

Not much.

CONS

Navigation, slow site.

Reviewed March 2023

The Best Small Business CRM - So Easy To Use!

I have tried many CRMs and they are often overally complex for small businesses who need fundamental features. The other CRMs tend to cater to larger and enterprise companies that have very special needs. These CRMs really need a programer to set them up. LACRM was easy for me to setup myself. I was using it in minutes after subscribing.

PROS

The task features and pipeline features are really great. The LACRM makes staying organized and prioritizing critical tasks easy and effective.

CONS

I wish it connected in a more direct way with my emails. I use Office 365 Outlook and connecting them is not ideal, but it can be done.

Reason for choosing Less Annoying CRM

Price, ease of use, easy to setup, and funtionality.

Neal

Reviewed January 2024

Does it All !!

Excellent product at, again, an unbelievably low cost!

PROS

It performs every function I need in order to run my business efficiently and does it at a remarkably low cost.

CONS

I really can't think of anything negative to say about this product.

Reason for choosing Less Annoying CRM

Less Annoying CRM was the first CRM I looked at. It offers everything I need at a cost that fit my budget.

Publishing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Exactly as the name promises

Very positive in all respects once we get to understand that we're having to accept some compromises in return for affordability and user friendliness.

PROS

It is easy, simple, and just plain works. Sure the feature set is limited, but the price is very very affordable and what it does is easy to understand, use, and benefit from.

CONS

More sophistication would be great, but I get it. Most of us don't use all the features in other CRM systems, and the add-on costs and complications are appalling. Less Annoying is a great compromise and we're very happy.

Reason for choosing Less Annoying CRM

Because it is easy to use and actually is used, and is very fairly priced.

Reasons for switching to Less Annoying CRM

Appallingly complex, terrifyingly expensive, and not very useful

Larry

Commercial Real Estate, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2020

Less Annoying CRM is a "Buy"

PROS

The helpfulness of the LACRM staffers has been exceptional. They've helped me launch my boutique commercial real estate practice without having to become a software programmer.

CONS

LACRM's program features are all that I need for my boutique real estate practice. I have no negative concerns regarding this cost-effective product.

Reason for choosing Less Annoying CRM

I've not been disappointed with my selection of Less Annoying CRM as my CRM system. It's team was extremely helpful in setting-up the system for someone (i) Who didn't want to spend a lot of time inaugurating it nor (ii) Had the techie chops to accomplish it effectively. When I have had questions regarding the site its team members have answered promptly accompanied with a real sense of concern. LACRM as a system is also intuitive. As such, I highly recommend Less Annoying CRM for anyone engaging in a similar quest.

Reasons for switching to Less Annoying CRM

I was seeking a true CRM program that would help me maintain contact with colleagues, clients and future ones.

William

Animation, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Great CRM for small business

A friend described using Salesforce for my business as "using a 12-wheeler to move a one-bedroom apartment." That's about right. Less Annoying was a far better fit for our needs - just sorry I didn't switch years ago.

PROS

It is inexpensive and easy to use. The support is out of this world.

CONS

Trying to move our Salesforce data was a bit frustrating. There was 10 years of information, way more than we needed, so it slowed things down a bit.

Reasons for switching to Less Annoying CRM

It was expensive and unwieldy. We cut our expenses for this need by around 75%.

Derek

Reviewed October 2023

Easy to use for a novice.

Excellent

PROS

Easy to use, simple , effective and has totally organized my small business.

CONS

No negative experiences .I cannot complain as the tech team set everything up as I wanted.And I have not needed them since then.Simples

Reason for choosing Less Annoying CRM

Cheaper , easy to use and first class support from a human at no extra cost.

Deb

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Best CRM is the one you USE. I use this one

PROS

The videos at the beginning made it easy to understand the program and make the most of it. It had features I was looking for without bells and whistles I did not need. The customer support is also outstanding.

CONS

I didn't understand initially that I could access the task list in reports, but once I learned that, it's been golden.

Paula

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2023

I am happy with the results and am pleased with the way information can be shared.

CRM is a great tool for organizing and sharing information with those in the company.

PROS

I have been impressed with the simplicity and thoroughness of the information intake process. I appreciate the ability to store and track information that has been implemented. CRM helps organize information so that work is done efficiently. Because of the ability to enter other persons communications, follow-up with individual clients is more productive.

CONS

At this time, I have not found anything that I least like.

Alberto

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed March 2024

Less Annoying CRM helps me stay on top of my client interactions and manage my calendar effortlessly.

PROS

I love the simple and intuitive interface, and the customizable features make it easy to use for my small business.

CONS

I wish there were more advanced reporting and analytics options to track my sales performance more effectively.

Angela

Insurance, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2023

Easy and does the job

It has been great!

PROS

How easy it is to use and all of the wonderful features. Customer service is also very good.

CONS

Not really, everything I need is in this CRM

Robert

Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2021

EXCELLENT CRM PLATFORM with TOP SHELF SUPPORT

We are extremely pleased with this system. It helped our company achieve professional CRM functionality without major expense or long term contractual obligation

PROS

LACRM does exactly what we need without a complicated training curve or major customization. The Customer support team is fantastic. They are friendly, knowledgeable and responsive when the need for consultation arises. A very professional CSR team that understands their Clients needs and steps up to technical challenges.

CONS

I would like to see a better style home page with graphic interface with optional widget type display options and/or ability to see our Company Logo or Brand on the Home page

Reason for choosing Less Annoying CRM

The ability to implement a no frills cloud based contact management system with easy to customize fields. Allows our Team to easily maintain sales objectives, activity oversight and pipeline opportunity metrics without sophisticated training element.

Reasons for switching to Less Annoying CRM

We were unsuccessful attempting to integrate Salesforce

Darrell

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

It Really is Less Annoying

Because we can add notes to companies/contacts, and can easily tag and save outgoing emails from Outlook, the communication history with a client is easily seen. This has kept our company organized and has made work flow even better. We recently added a new person to our team, and she was able to jump right in and get to know our clientele rather easily based on those records.

PROS

The user-friendly design made it easy for everyone on the team to adapt. On the calendar, you can choose to see everyone's calendars or just your own, and it's so easy to add notes to contacts/companies that everyone can see, which has facilitated our internal communications.

CONS

As with all changes, the learning curve was the only obstacle, but the LACRM team was always an email or phone call away if we needed assistance. I like that they don't charge extra for technical assistance.

Reasons for switching to Less Annoying CRM

It was painfully outdated, and did not have anywhere near the integration that LACRM has!

Marcos

Packaging and Containers, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2021

A very strong tool for the micro business sales force

The customer support response time is incredible. Being able to get a response to our most basic questions has been really valueve in our implementation.

PROS

Less Annoying CRM's small scale approach makes it ideal for small businesses like us. It's pricing flexibility has been a very nice addition to a very strong product. The simplicity of how it manages contacts has been well received by our sales team.

CONS

While it is very simple it lacks deep analytics and automation. However We're confident they'll add more features likes this over time that will keep Less Annoying CRM increase it's value as an essential tool for our business.

Reason for choosing Less Annoying CRM

We chose Less Annoying CRM over the other alternatives due to its simplicity and focus on small teams

Reasons for switching to Less Annoying CRM

The workflow to keep track of our customers wasn't very clear. Also they didn't have any integrations with Google Workspace. Very little follow up with their customers.

Wholesale, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Great Cost-Effective Contact Management Tool

We have worked with LACRM since the founding of our company. They are a professional company, with a great product and great support.

PROS

LACRM offers an API that has integrated well into our internal system and our website allowing us to automate many daily tasks that would be extremely time consuming if done manually. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, reducing training time to a minimum.

CONS

The addition of features to allow for bulk actions in reports would be very helpful, i.e., the ability to assign contact in bulk from the Pipeline report.

Reason for choosing Less Annoying CRM

We chose LACRM because of the API feature and extremely cost-effective pricing.

Farming, 2-10 employees