LinkedIn Sales Navigator Software Reviews

LinkedIn Sales Navigator Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"They even upgraded the InMail count to 110 from 60, which is great. I love the insights section tells me how fast a company is growing and how their team is structured."
  • icon"I like the ability to segment job titles and company revenue when I am creating new lists."
  • icon"The integration with salesloft and salesforce works amazing."
  • icon"It can also be hard to tell whether you are in Anonymous mode, especially when switching between Sales Navigator and LinkedIn."
  • icon"The business insights are also very limited and seem inaccurate for smaller companies."
  • icon"So I stopped using it and cancelled the subscription in time not to be charged."

Browse all LinkedIn Sales Navigator Reviews

• Have you used LinkedIn Sales Navigator and would like to share your experience with others?

Jamie

June 2022

The tool for list building and building relationships

It is easy to set up and easy to use to create lists. I also like the InMail features and being updated when companies make staff changes or have financial updates.

Pros

I like how I can see updates that people from the company post, and I get notified every day when there is added info for the companies I am watching. I like the ability to segment job titles and company revenue when I am creating new lists.

Cons

I wouldn't say I like that I must have this tool as part of my tech stack to get full use of LinkedIn. But it is a great tool. If you are paying for your tools, this can get a bit pricy with everything else you have to have, calendar, emails, and data tools.

n/a

September 2022

A great starting point for your account-based marketing, but expensive!

Very easy to use and work on your addressable market. Expensive and pays off when your business demand not upsell/crossell but an endless hunting approach, that's about the price. The sales team does not engage so strongly, better leave this tool for inside sales or SDR teams. But it's a good tool.

Pros

Very easy to slice your addressable market. In special in a new market that you don't know. Easy to reach in the prospect's inbox. I think it works well in the hunting phase, but at a certain time it seems to be expensive for the result it generates. In a large company that needs to prospect endlessly, it's a good tool.

Cons

Price, it became too expensive to us. But maybe in a company that keep hunting forever, it is a good tool. About software and interface -- no issues. Support is 100%. Excellent team!

Reasons for choosing LinkedIn Sales Navigator

Price and features that we need.

Stéphanie

Industry: Cosmetics

poor customer service

Pros

the quality of customer service is so poor that it taints the little benefit that could have been gained from using the program

Cons

Customer service is unable to take a step back from a situation and see the situation as a whole to provide a win/win response with its customer.Account managers have no business sense. The handling of inquiries/complaints is very down to earth and basic.We had a subscription billing issue after the free trial month.

Sales Navigation for any Sales and Marketing Teams

Pros

The indepth info provided by Sales Nav is phenomenon and its a gold mine for any inside sales teams. It makes the team work more easy to identify their target industry and snip them accordingly. Our account rep, Ankit Jain is just a call away to help discuss any kind of issues, inputs and always helpful in providing the industry insights.

Cons

None other then the expensive pricing. Sales Nav is a premier product and its easily affordable to early startups.

August 2022

Sales Navigator : A must have sales tool in your organization

Everything is really great. The functionalities, the user friendly features and UI along with partnerships with different kinds of tools makes the overall experience very precise and personalized for a user.

Pros

All of the things, whether it is maintenance of leads/accounts or any other data or even prospecting over different industries and geographies at just a click of a button. Helps to reach a larger segment of the market, helps find the right prospects and increases conversions and reach out at th right time to them. Additionally, you can combine the usage with different existing sales tools to enhance the experience to another level for a sales guy.

Cons

Some mid tier/ companies in remote locations sometimes might not contain the relevant information for prospects part of that industry/organization

Holly

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Very user friendly

Pros

Very easy to use and clear on how to navigate round the platform

Cons

There isn't anything that stands out about this platform I don't like.

Tribhuwan

October 2022

Best tool for lead search.

Overall experience is very good I am using LinkedIn Sales Navigator account since 2015.

Pros

It's filter option. We get many filter options on LinkedIn Sales Navigator account.

Cons

We don't get direct contact detail like email id or contact number.

July 2022

Good Sales Data Capture Tool

I would highly suggest any sophisticated sales org use this tool.

Pros

It is good to use LinkedIn Sales Nav to get info and get in touch with people directly through the network.

Cons

The price is high but it is justified if used correctly.

Regine

The best Lead Capture Software

So far excellent experience. I can't say any more things, but Sales Navigator nailed the lead generation world.

Pros

My favorite feature of Sales Navigator is the creation of a folder wherein you can put all contacts or prospects in different folders categorized in different industries. That's super easy and less hassle.

Cons

The cost of a subscription is the only downside. However, it serves its purpose, so I'm still gonna stick with Sales Nav.

Tanisha

Sales Nav Review

Pros

Lead segmentation is laid out and organized to better management

Cons

The dashboard should have more ways to save leads in different areas

Marc

October 2022

Powerful tool for lead generation

It's a good tool that can do wonders for your lead generation. It takes time to learn how to use it but once you do, it's quite intuitive.

Pros

It has a lot of options and allows you to connect to everyone on Linkedin and can be really powerful to generate leads or network.

Cons

It is quite expensive and also, I had an issue with starting a trial on my account and support was not able to help. I had to contact support twice to get help and my issue solved.

Orlanzo

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

March 2022

LinkedIn Sales Navigator- a true game changer

This hare really been a huge help in my day to day lead generation operations.

Pros

I mainly use the software for outreach and lead sourcing. I don't think any other software out there gives a accurate and real-time leads database

Cons

The price. I know companies need to make money but for my freelancing operations, I cannot afford to maintain it

Steve

November 2022

One of the best out there

Very good overall in the beginning. This is basically how I grew my business. But over the past year Ive spent a ton of money with LinkedIn and gotten absolutely 0 results out of it. And their customer service is...well...terrible. They are very pleasant to deal with and very easily accessible but in terms of actually being able to help me they never have.

Pros

- The amount of options when searching for leads is excellent. I can really narrow down a list pretty specific which is a big help! - It is fairly easy to use and get used to the layout and how to get to the different options. - For the amount of leads you can pull and contact the price is very reasonable.

Cons

- They've taken away a feature that I found to be one of the most powerful features on any platform that has a lead search built in and that is the ability to find "lookalike" leads. You used to be able to find a lead and if that lead happened to be the perfect match to your ideal client you could find more people like that person with one click. It was amazing! But I havent been able to find the feature, it may still exist but when I contacted LinkedIn about this they were no help at all. Which brings me to my next point. - I've had several instances like the one mentioned above where I wanted to know how to do a specific task or had a question about a feature and every time I talked to an agent at LinkedIn it's like they had never even seen sales navigator before. Nearly every time I talked to them I had to educate them on the platform and then ask my question. It was nice how available they were to talk but I have not received any actual help from their support team at all. - The biggest issue for me and the main reason I no longer use sales navigator is LinkedIn is now full of spammers and just people sending out so many messages it has become far too crowded in terms of trying to connect with people to network and do business together. - I don't know of a way to pull an email address from leads in Sales Nav, I know you can on their profile but that information is rarely ever accurate. So I still have to use a third party app to try and get their contact into.

Angelo

May 2022

Most interesting functionality IMO: supercharged filters

Pros

The fact that it allows one to filter leads based on seniority

Cons

Pricing does not match the valued delivered. Moreover, it still keeps you kinda hooked to the linkedin ecosystem, when a number of leads is not really active in the platform

March 2022

Effective tool for B2B leads generation & business development

Good platform but very expensive. Also, it does not provide instant results. It takes time to build credibility with prospects through continuous engagement and then get business results.

Pros

This is the best tool to find, reach and build digital engagement with the target audience. It's very productive for B2B businesses like ours who do a lot of targeted and segmented marketing. It provides great business results just after Google Adwords. - We use it for business development and getting qualified leads - It provides a global database of key decision-makers of companies. - We create lists of our prospects for better nurturing - Very effective for engagement and networking - Helps in targetted marketing & order conversion

Cons

It is very expensive. There's no customer support available from LinkedIn Team over the Phone. We need to raise tickets for any issues & they take their own time to provide resolution. They must provide support through Chat & Phone Calls also. Most of the contact numbers & email ids are personal and at many times inmail message sent to prospects through the Sales Navigator tool goes unnoticed and unread.

Reasons for choosing LinkedIn Sales Navigator

We use the combination of both Google Adwords and LinkedIn Sales Navigator in our lead generation marketing

Pricey, but pays off

Okay, but honestly: at the end of the day I am paying for access to some extra filters... that seems little functionality for the usual price tag.

Pros

I like the ease of segmenting and filtering contacts.

Cons

You HAVE to reach out to people via linkedin - unless they accept your contact invitation no additional contact data will be available. Many ppl access their LI acc once every solar cycle (lol), which makes relying on invites and InMails way too risky for a biz dev or sales rep. Moreover, the disconnect between the normal linkedin interface and the Sales Nav dashboard is annoying.

Filtering capability.

MRA review for the best Lead Generation Platform

Overall I would say my work could not exist without LinkedIn Sales Navigator because my daily task is to prospect different companies on it. I use it daily and only have positive feedback about it. LinkedIn Sales Navigator is super easy to use, very user-friendly, and beneficial. I would honestly say that is the best lead generation platform today. You can find any business, any prospect and check their info, company, issues, success, update. Definitely would recommend to whoever is trying to make sales, reach prospects and create a great pipeline!

Pros

I like that is easy to use, user-friendly has a lot to offer. It is the best tool for lead generation because all the business life is happening on LinkedIn now. LinkedIn Sales Navigator is the best tool for reaching out to the ICP. You can make lead and account lists, which Is very helpful and makes your life easier when tracking your campaign. You can search anything you can imagine from titles to geographic region, company size. When on Sales Navigator, you have access to many information and search options you don't have with regular LinkedIn. I would say that is also beneficial that you can see who is looking at your profile and tracking your posts views. It gives you a lot of free space and open hands for you to use it in your advance and make sales. It is the best tool for sales reps hands down. Definitely worth investing in it if you are trying to make sales and reach out to the prospects.

Cons

Currently, I don't have anything I dislike so much. I didn't have any issues while using it and I have been using it daily for hours for the past 6 months and more.

Kanad

April 2022

Best Prospecting tool I have used

Pros

The data available on LinkedIn is the most updated and reliable data since individual updates LinkedIn data by themselves. Compared to other prospecting tools LinkedIn sales navigator is the best for the above reason.

Cons

Sales Navigator doesn't provide contact information.

Anzarul