• Pros

• "I love Listrak's dedication to my company and team. They are always looking for better ways to improve the account and support my team."

• "Easy functionality. Drag and drop facility. We can make an email template very easily. As a Digital Marketing guy I highly recommend this tool."

• "Great features such as welcome series, segmentation, easy importing of subsribers, and all the standard features you may want and some you never even heard of like the product recommender. "

• Cons

• "Their analytics dashboard could use a revamp. Need to visit multiple places to find similar data. Not intuitive. "

• "I really can't think of anything negative to say about Listrak at all. I am a huge fan of the product!"

• "It takes quite a bit of time to set up, but other than that, it has been wonderful for us! We've loved Listrak so far. "

Browse Listrak Reviews

Shari from Yummie

Very valuable tool

Really appreciate the Listrak team. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is personable , my account managers are responsive, and support is always helpful and speedy.

Pros

The Conductor tool to deploy emails is very user friendly. They continue to build out new functionality to add value to the email channel.

Cons

Have been using them for years

Overall I would recommend Listrak. I have been using them as my ESP for 5 years now and have had great success building my program and campaigns.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes their technology is not exactly what we need. I mean that we tend to have a complicated way/process that sometimes does not jive with their system. So really its not their fault, we just have a complicated business.

Quan from Penn Medicine LGH

Listrak is a Good Program

We used Listrak to send sleek email campaigns and every time, it's been a seamless process.

Pros

The thing I like the most about Listrak is the ease in using the software. I love the flexibility it provides, and I am a fan of the heat maps.

Michael from Lifetime Products

Look Elsewhere - Over Promises and Under Delivers

Non-customer oriented company. Focused on making the next sale instead of customer needs. Once you are locked into the contract they will leave you high and dry. Don't get locked in, better companies available.

Pros

Can perform basic email service provider functionality

Cons

Not a lot of value is included with the Listrak license--they try to charge you a separate license and implementation fee for many basic features. Poor after purchase support and guidance. Revolving door of account managers. Features did not perform as expected.

Definitely get Listrak if you are data-driven and analytical

Listrak has been around since 1999. If that doesn't scream, "we know data" to you, I don't know what else can. As a Listrak user for over 4 years, we have been able to extract some terrific customer behavior data to get to know our customers better and tailor to their needs.

Pros

Having a dedicated account manager to help lead you in the right direction is really great. Rep. has done the absolute best job in providing us with guidance. Listrak's support team has also been incredibly helpful in certain scenarios, too.

Cons

Listrak is for sure a more premium-priced service, and while there are quite a few competitors that offer contracts that are month to month, just know that your account manager is on your side and does have the authorization to provide a bit of leeway if you're ever in a bind. That is definitely something we can appreciate.

Talmage from Big Leap

Worked well for my small business, had all the features I wanted and didn't limit me.

It can do everything I wanted to do with my marketing emails. Simple or robust.

Pros

Listrak is a great option for companies that was to start exploring with marketing automation and email marketing. Personally, I think it's better than the common softwares that dominate the SERPs. I was able to manage our email lists with ease. It automatically keeps us CAN-SPAM compliant. They are continually improving and adding new features. Their tech support is also very personal and reachable.

Cons

It can be easy to seriously irreversibly mess with your lists since you have such access. Just make sure you ask around before you make any major changes. I think their interface could be a little more comprehensive.

Troy from Kochava

I'm a big fan!

Excellent from implementation to support. Amazing products. Couldn't help but increase their services each year.

Pros

Years back I worked for a company that passed on Listrak for another solution. Four years later at another company, I compared the same products again and was shocked to see how Listrak had made massive improvements to their site, offerings, and image. Selected them this time and was amazed at the support they provided and the remarkable products.

Cons

They have so many tools you are going to need to focus to take full advantage of them. Don't just check the box with this one. Dive in head first, and watch your business grow. Seriously, no puffery here.

Bharath from SAMSKRITA BHARATI

Highly Recommended Email Marketing Tool

Pros

Cons

In the beginning we have to read all the documents carefully and setup the software. Some features can not be understand until you go through the Webinar or support. Shopping cart abandonment and popup message are the examples.

Zac from Sales and Marketing

Industry: Sporting Goods

Intuitive and relatively full of features

Would recommend for companies with larger lists.

Pros

Listrak is relatively easy to use, though set up is a little bit of a pain. Loved the customer service received all the way from the first call with the sales rep on.

Cons

Built in reporting is a little limited.

Yocheved from Global Healing Center

Confusing interface

Pros

It gets the job done as far as sending emails.

Cons

Creating segments is tedious, as the system refreshes after every selection. If your segment requires multiple criteria, you will have to wait for the system to refresh after each selection you make, which adds quite a bit of time to the process. When downloading reports, the data is never formatted properly (numbers are formatted as text), and when you're working with a report of hundreds of thousands of subscribers, it's not a quick process for Excel to reformat those cells. So again, a simple process ends up taking way longer than it should.

Bryan from Powder Valley

Buyer Beware

Unfortunately none. We bought into their service but then they kept changing their pricing. They automatically renewed us in a contract we did not want to be in. The account executive would never followup with us and provide assistance. They promise free website connection but it costs us thousands of dollars to get their software to work correctly. They state they will provide assistance but they do not. They will automatically renew your contract based on the original document you sign. They do not honor their commitments.

Pros

We received good results with the email campaigns but that is something you could do with any CRM service.

Cons

Customer Service was poor. Training was poor. Followup from account executive was non existent. Once they get you locked in they do not treat you well. They automatically renew contracts without a review or caring what your business needs are.

Listrak offer a robust email marketing solution.

Helped us get more advanced with email marketing.

Pros

Cons

The software is only as advanced as you want to get, so right out of the box there is a big learning curve, fortunately they offer great phone and eamil support, and lessons you can go over at your own pace.

Hard to use but support is good

Weve been very pleased with our purchase and on boarding process. Need more training in order to overcome the UI hurdles.

Pros

Its capable of anything and the support staff is very supportive and knowledgeable.

Cons

The menu organization is kind of nuts. Its difficult to find what Im looking for, reporting is challenging because of this.

Chanelle from AMS, Inc

Wonderful Company

Pros

Great team to work with! Very effective software. We've seen a huge increase in returning customers and sales.