Browse Listrak Reviews

Shari from Yummie

Very valuable tool

Really appreciate the Listrak team. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is personable , my account managers are responsive, and support is always helpful and speedy.

Pros

The Conductor tool to deploy emails is very user friendly. They continue to build out new functionality to add value to the email channel.

Cons

Their analytics dashboard could use a revamp. Need to visit multiple places to find similar data. Not intuitive.

Reasons for Choosing Listrak

We are deeply entrenched in Listrak and the others didn’t seem to bring anything extra.

Manny from HiVis Supply

Enjoyed using Listrak

Overall, really liked Listrak. Their analytics dashboard and what we were looking at was easy to get to, clean and readily available without having to dig.

Pros

This was the first ESP with my current company that I have used. While it was already selected and in place, there were some improvements we wanted to do. The live chat customer service people were pretty good, I still remember [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he was my go-to guy whenever I could chat him directly. He was awesome and saved a lot of headache and aggravation when our account manager was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Cons

I enjoyed working with the ESP. As I wasn't part of the onboarding process, learning/using their automated flow series was difficult. They didn't include marketing automated emails in their initial package and were quite expensive on a monthly and set-up fee price. Ultimately it's what caused us to move away from them. We also had several account managers and one was pretty terrible so that didn't help.

Reasons for Switching to Listrak

I wasn't here when the switch happened. Not sure who they used previously.

Michael from Lifetime Products

Look Elsewhere - Over Promises and Under Delivers

Non-customer oriented company. Focused on making the next sale instead of customer needs. Once you are locked into the contract they will leave you high and dry. Don't get locked in, better companies available.

Pros

Can perform basic email service provider functionality

Cons

Not a lot of value is included with the Listrak license--they try to charge you a separate license and implementation fee for many basic features. Poor after purchase support and guidance. Revolving door of account managers. Features did not perform as expected.

Features sounded promising.

Christine Vencil from MKD Electric

Best marketing and email service provider platform.

Pros

The best Listrak’s advantages for us is that they provide us Email automation and Conductor tool to deploy emails which is very easy and user friendly. By Listrak platform we can extract some of the terrific customer’s behavior and their data to know about our customers’ needs and their future and past thinking’s about our company. It gives us a dedicated account manager which helps us to manage all the mails perfectly and we can work on it easily.

Cons

Listrak’s features like popup messages and shopping cart are not understandable until we follow the Webinar or support process. Listrak’s analytic dashboard is not good because we need to visit multiple pages when we are finding the specific same data. When we use the SMS marketing platforms the SMS functionality is lacking so, this functionality needs to be more suitable and more user friendly. When we are working on Listrak’s then we have a failure to change the designs between desktop area and mobile.

Have been using them for years

Overall I would recommend Listrak. I have been using them as my ESP for 5 years now and have had great success building my program and campaigns.

Pros

I love Listrak's dedication to my company and team. They are always looking for better ways to improve the account and support my team.

Cons

Sometimes their technology is not exactly what we need. I mean that we tend to have a complicated way/process that sometimes does not jive with their system. So really its not their fault, we just have a complicated business.

Definitely get Listrak if you are data-driven and analytical

Listrak has been around since 1999. If that doesn't scream, "we know data" to you, I don't know what else can. As a Listrak user for over 4 years, we have been able to extract some terrific customer behavior data to get to know our customers better and tailor to their needs.

Pros

Having a dedicated account manager to help lead you in the right direction is really great. Rep. has done the absolute best job in providing us with guidance. Listrak's support team has also been incredibly helpful in certain scenarios, too.

Cons

Listrak is for sure a more premium-priced service, and while there are quite a few competitors that offer contracts that are month to month, just know that your account manager is on your side and does have the authorization to provide a bit of leeway if you're ever in a bind. That is definitely something we can appreciate.

Talmage from Big Leap

Worked well for my small business, had all the features I wanted and didn't limit me.

It can do everything I wanted to do with my marketing emails. Simple or robust.

Pros

Listrak is a great option for companies that was to start exploring with marketing automation and email marketing. Personally, I think it's better than the common softwares that dominate the SERPs. I was able to manage our email lists with ease. It automatically keeps us CAN-SPAM compliant. They are continually improving and adding new features. Their tech support is also very personal and reachable.

Cons

It can be easy to seriously irreversibly mess with your lists since you have such access. Just make sure you ask around before you make any major changes. I think their interface could be a little more comprehensive.

Troy from Kochava

I'm a big fan!

Excellent from implementation to support. Amazing products. Couldn't help but increase their services each year.

Pros

Years back I worked for a company that passed on Listrak for another solution. Four years later at another company, I compared the same products again and was shocked to see how Listrak had made massive improvements to their site, offerings, and image. Selected them this time and was amazed at the support they provided and the remarkable products.

Cons

They have so many tools you are going to need to focus to take full advantage of them. Don't just check the box with this one. Dive in head first, and watch your business grow. Seriously, no puffery here.

Bharath from SAMSKRITA BHARATI

Highly Recommended Email Marketing Tool

Pros

Easy functionality. Drag and drop facility. We can make an email template very easily. As a Digital Marketing guy I highly recommend this tool.

Cons

In the beginning we have to read all the documents carefully and setup the software. Some features can not be understand until you go through the Webinar or support. Shopping cart abandonment and popup message are the examples.

Zac from Sales and Marketing

Industry: Sporting Goods

Intuitive and relatively full of features

Would recommend for companies with larger lists.

Pros

Listrak is relatively easy to use, though set up is a little bit of a pain. Loved the customer service received all the way from the first call with the sales rep on.

Cons

Built in reporting is a little limited.

Peter from Gannett

Insane ROI

Fantastic. And their customer support team is second to non. I've never had a problem that chat could not fix. Highly recommend Listrak to everyone!

Pros

Email automation was a game changer for our clients. Producing an ROI sometimes 2 to 3 times other top performing marketing avenues. Outside automation the drag and drop easy to use platform to design weekly newsletters has helped increase consistent traffic as well as a loyal following. Agency or Individual Business, look into Listrak. You won't regret it.

Cons

Price is higher than their competitors but functionality and ease of use holds strong. Plus the ROI is amazing so it pays for itself.

Reasons for Choosing Listrak

Ease of use and automated messaging.

Bryan from Powder Valley

Buyer Beware

Unfortunately none. We bought into their service but then they kept changing their pricing. They automatically renewed us in a contract we did not want to be in. The account executive would never followup with us and provide assistance. They promise free website connection but it costs us thousands of dollars to get their software to work correctly. They state they will provide assistance but they do not. They will automatically renew your contract based on the original document you sign. They do not honor their commitments.

Pros

We received good results with the email campaigns but that is something you could do with any CRM service.

Cons

Customer Service was poor. Training was poor. Followup from account executive was non existent. Once they get you locked in they do not treat you well. They automatically renew contracts without a review or caring what your business needs are.

Reasons for Choosing Listrak

They were teamed up with UPS and there was cross selling done between UPS and Listrak. It has been a horrible experience.

Quan from Penn Medicine LGH

Listrak is a Good Program

We used Listrak to send sleek email campaigns and every time, it's been a seamless process.

Pros

The thing I like the most about Listrak is the ease in using the software. I love the flexibility it provides, and I am a fan of the heat maps.

Cons

I really can't think of anything negative to say about Listrak at all. I am a huge fan of the product!

Brad from France and Son

Industry: Furniture

Hard to use, setup, and not happy

Pros

The software has some type of solution for almost everything

Cons

They have solutions for everything and connections to everything, but the solutions are expensive and all cost extra for every little thing. The connections are incomplete and barely connect to the important data in useful ways. The solutions are bloated and slow. The setup and learning curve is terrible, and it was almost impossible to teach my employees how to use the platform effectively.

Reasons for Switching to Listrak

I wanted a more powerful solution

Listrak offer a robust email marketing solution.

Helped us get more advanced with email marketing.

Pros

Great features such as welcome series, segmentation, easy importing of subsribers, and all the standard features you may want and some you never even heard of like the product recommender.

Cons

The software is only as advanced as you want to get, so right out of the box there is a big learning curve, fortunately they offer great phone and eamil support, and lessons you can go over at your own pace.

Hard to use but support is good

We’ve been very pleased with our purchase and on boarding process. Need more training in order to overcome the UI hurdles.

Pros

It’s capable of anything and the support staff is very supportive and knowledgeable.

Cons

The menu organization is kind of nuts. It’s difficult to find what I’m looking for, reporting is challenging because of this.

Yocheved from Global Healing Center

Confusing interface

Pros

It gets the job done as far as sending emails.

Cons

Creating segments is tedious, as the system refreshes after every selection. If your segment requires multiple criteria, you will have to wait for the system to refresh after each selection you make, which adds quite a bit of time to the process. When downloading reports, the data is never formatted properly (numbers are formatted as text), and when you're working with a report of hundreds of thousands of subscribers, it's not a quick process for Excel to reformat those cells. So again, a simple process ends up taking way longer than it should.

Chanelle from AMS, Inc

Wonderful Company

Pros

Great team to work with! Very effective software. We've seen a huge increase in returning customers and sales.

Cons

It takes quite a bit of time to set up, but other than that, it has been wonderful for us! We've loved Listrak so far.