• Pros

• "We have been using mailigen from past 2 years and really impressed with their service and email delivery mechanism."

• "Good value for money. Easy to use. Good customer service support. Provide constantly new functionalities."

• "Its a good ESP with a decent amount of functionality, good support and a nice staff at really cheap prices especially if you are a high volume sender like us "

• Cons

• "could be easier to move things about- would like to learn more but it is getting easier each time I use "

• "Not as easy for automation on templates as other competitors. Not a serious issue once you get accustomed to it though."

• "I do not like it: You need more security to be more effective. Of rest I love it is very easy to use and very useful."

Browse Mailigen Reviews

Jacob from VALUEWALK LLC

Industry: Newspapers

Pretty good email platform for a very cheap price

Its a good overall service at a very cheap price. I like their team personally and they are flexible and reasonable ie at adding options or giving credit for referring them (even if we did not use the affiliate link), adding options like dedicated IP - if you do not need a lot of integrations like i mentioned under cons, mailigen is a great option

Pros

Cons

My main problem with Mailigen is that since they are smaller they integrate a lot less with plugins we use on wordpress for example subscribe forms every time we want to use one like Sumo or optionmonster we need to ask their IT if they can support Mailigen or write some custom code to integrate or export users from mailchimp to mailigen

Eduardo from Polar

Different platform with nice fuctions in Email and SMS Marketing.

Mailigen has provided me with a different platform to send emails and SMS to my clients interested in information. Currently my company has prospered on a good track thanks to the good technology of Mailigen, and I hope it continues like this, providing me with those excellent benefits.

Pros

Mailigen provides a completely different platform to other software that offers Email Marketing, since mailigen offers to send emails and sms to promote a campaign, I really like it this way because I can manage these two Marketing areas in a single platform and thus save results at the same time, the work that saves me is surprising.

Cons

I do not like that Mailigen has such high prices, obviously this software could be as expensive as it is now, since it has very attractive features and it takes a lot of work to develop each of them, but I would like to take into consideration low companies with few financial resources, to easily access the prices of this great platform.

Marcus from FINASDDEE UK LTD

Great for people new to email marketing.

Easy to use, quite easy to create and follow up campaigns.

Pros

It is quite user friendly. I knew nothing about email marketing when I started using it. It is easy create lists, design Web sign up forms and to create campaings. The analytics are are also quite good and ascertaining the open and click rates is also easy.

Cons

The link to the web sign up form is not secured. Data on it can be accessible to 3rd parties. It has to be an https not just an http...

Paula from Starbucks

It is a good way to diversify Email Marketing.

Mailigen has benefited me in my company, because we currently have many subscriptions, and this software has managed to control those subscriptions and obtain better results in the short and long term.

Pros

The most pleasant thing that Mailigen has, are these two things: 1.- Your design 2.- The ease of implementing SMS Marketing. It is very easy to manage this platform, and more if it is done in a comfortable way at all times, without having any factor that makes a stay a bit complicated with some people.

Cons

I have no complaints from Mailigen, it's a pretty good software to diversify Email Marketing, providing a different way to cover this area and achieve different objectives.

Ashley from Tecan

Mailigen with faster sms and received.

many benefits have been obtained since I use this software because it is able to get better performance at the time of use and is really very practical for anyone.

Pros

It's super fast this software works excellent even with little signal, I use it because its design is very practical and fast. I think it is ideal for my company because when sending information it is done in a fast way without needing to be constantly pending.

Carole from Kellogg Company

Mailigen contributes exactly in Marketing and marketing expansion.

I have benefited from the use of Mailigen since I have managed to achieve a better way to conduct Marketing with my clients, and send constant information via SMS.

Pros

What I like most about Mailigen, is that it covers marketing promotion more than anything else through telephone messaging (SMS), a good way to cover marketing and expand it.

Cons

I do not like the prices of Mailigen, I consider it a very nice software that has some functions that leave a lot of things to do, and with low prices, you could enjoy the functions in an easier way.

Rikant from EaseMyTrip.com

Affordable & Excellent services.

Pros

Cons

Customer list uploading option to be improved so as data can be updated quickly.....................

Sinda from Lavinia Lingerie Inc.

What makes the experience great is the attitude towards everything in the process.

Pros

Attitude, including customer service & problem solving, and attitude towards perspectives - ideas, features & techniques to be implemented/recommended to clients. This characterizes also the quality of the service.

Cons

Availability on weekends and holidays, especially regarding the online chat option as a quick help to solve anything could've gone wrong.

Brendan from elitefeats

Very positive experience, easy to use and reliable.

Marketing.

Pros

The ability to market segment easily. We have 60K+ emails sorted in an average segment size of 400 with the largest list having 4,000.

Cons

When you get to a new email size (say from 15K to 20K) they lag the email to verify the process. However, if you contact them they free it up right away.

Elvis from Flex.bi

Very good alternative to more popular tools

Informing my customers about news, capturing people information for product launches, sending survey forms and reporting on results for all of these

Pros

The ease of use of the visual editor, reporting and rest of the functionality. As well as the depth of functionality available. For example one day I needed to make a survey form. Started in google forms and though - hmm maybe there is something in Mailigen? And of course there was and good one too

Cons

Sometimes the visual editor is doing weird things with a bit more advanced layouts and colour schemes.

Katherine from Ryder System

Very productive software with an easy implementation in the work area.

Mailigen is a very productive software, one of the best franchises in Email Marketing, it has benefited me a lot at the business level since it has changed the way of implementation in the advertising campaigns.

Pros

Marketing with Mailigen is much easier to apply, and the speed offered by this is very good, because when you enter your panel / platform, in a matter of seconds you can design an advertising campaign, and you will have results instantly, the speed with which Mailigen works is very good.

Cons

I do not like the prices of Mailigen, and it is for the simple reason that it limits the subscriptions very much, at the moment of having a work plan (Example: 10,000 subscriptions) the plan can not be changed until you exhaust those 10,000 subscriptions, I would like that you have more freedom when choosing work plans when you want.

Monica from Montea

With SMS Marketing and revolution management.

Pros

I like that Mailigen has the function of SMS Marketing, in this way it represents a function that relatively offers something different to Email Marketing, and at a certain point, it benefits all areas very well, providing an immediate sending of SMS and a reception Briefly and immediately from each of them, the truth is that the function is unique and different from what other providers can offer.

Cons

The problem is covering the area of ​​mobile devices, an SMS advertising campaign is impossible to configure using a mobile phone, this really limits what the user can do with his Mailigen account, I would like to implement functions to create campaigns on the phones.

Allison from Rustnet

I have nothing to complain about, very good design and innovation.

I have benefited a lot from the use of Mailigen within my field of work, since I have managed to create campaigns of my company very quickly and follow the results of each campaign through any device with connection to the network.

Pros

What I like the most about Mailigen is its interface, the platform has a very appropriate design and I feel very comfortable using it, the design makes the stay more fun and it becomes much more appropriate, making a campaign is not boring with Mailigen thanks to its design and integrated functions.

Angelica from Kellogg Company

Excellent platform to complete Email Marketing in one step.

It has benefited me business as it has helped me grow and connect people with technology. This platform connects with your CRM, blog or e-commerce system.

Pros

What I like most about Mailigen is that it creates more lasting relationships with your customers, through the automation of email marketing. This tool is very easy to use, since its editor is drag and drop on a template.

Olita from Jekaba Celojumi

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

We use this software almost two years and we are very satisfied

We often get the new travelers after the newsletters.

Pros

First of all - the best thing is that software is really easy to use. And Mailigen team is very responsive - it always responds quickly to questions, informs you about news, periodically analyzes the results of cooperation. There is always a feeling that we are important customers.

Cons

It's a pity that it's not possible to stop the e-mails sending if I notice some mistake in tekst after sending.

Kristine from Imanta Ziedo¿a fonds Viegli

I am using Mailigen products already 4 years and I am satisfied with them. There are easy of use.

I can send more than 20 emails with one click. I can get recipients reports. I can use old templates to create new ones. etc.

Pros

That I can create new templates very easy, but if I have questions, I can always get answers from Customer Support manager. For me very important is to see my customer reaction report, what offers Mailigen product.

Gabor from Revarder

Among the top 8 out of 128 Email Marketing Providers

Pros

At Revarder, we tested 128 Email Providers by comparing 23 criteria. Mailigen belongs to the top 8, which is quite impressive. Mailigen is a stable platform with a modern User Interface and offers all basic features that are needed (and most advanced features too). Bonus: they have an integrated survey system, a very useful subject line tester and offer more than 100 well-designed email templates.

Cons

They offer a 30 days trial, but no free plan. They offer a mobile/tablet/desktop preview but they don't offer a preview of all available email clients like Gmail, Yahoo etc.

Laura from iDEA HOUSE events

Great team and good service!

We are sending newsletters to our customers so email marketing is one of the most important marketing and sales tool for our company.

Pros

Very useful tool for our company is SMS text integration. Mailigen team is realy supportive and if there are some problems they manage to help quickly.

Cons

There were some problems with a responsive web design but Mailigen team succesfully solved that. Also some features in template designing are not intuitive.

Aurelian from Actiboisconstruct

Mailigen is a complete marketing solution in my case

Pros

It's packed with lots of features like email and SMS marketing, you can run A/B split tests and email automation is one of the best aspects where Mailigen is a great innovator at. The pricing plans are flexible.

Cons

Not too advanced offering informations on customers behavior side and a spam check can add some plus value to the actual software.

Kalvis from Grenardi

I'm using Mailigen more than a year now and I really like it.

Pros

I like the template builder because you can make a design very fast and simple. Just started to use automation, can't comment it well at the moment, but it looks good and promising.

Cons

There sometimes are errors with font formatting - it doesn't apply the changes with first time. Actually it happens so often that I am used to make most of font changes twice.

Susan from Susan's House and Pet Sitting

Mailigen helps me to stay connected to my clients in offering House & Pet Sitting Specials

Pros

Easy to make it personal to my business using photos that match website. Also to send out new availability on dates, specials. My favorite is sending out notifications for my new clients

Gert-Jan from WCC

The software is easy to use and customer support is excellent.

Pros

Intuitive. Easy to make your own templates. No HTML knowledge necessary. Segmentation in lists possible.

Cons

I wouldn't know. I am satisfied for my needs. Maybe setting up the response pages could be a little more intuitive.

vin from Crk London

Very good

Pros

its easy to use for someone with limited computer skills like myself. The ability to mail multiple customers about new products in a neat and compact way has helped us with our sales.

Cons

The mail sometime comes up in peoples promotion box so they miss them. I find it difficult to resize images too

Daily Use

Pros

I absolutely love that this company has so many tracking features others dont, as well as SMS campaigns!

Cons

I don't have any complaints about Mailigen.com

A good tool for email marketing

Pros

We used Mailigen for quite some time; it offered a good alternative to far more expensive products for a far lower investment

Cons

We don't have any complaint with the product. We opted for another solution only because it offered integration of both push and email in one place. If you want to go for emails only Mailigen represents a very good alternative

Ieva from Reputation Management Agency "Lejina & Sleiers"

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Excellent customer service & user friendly campaign management

Pros

We have overall had a very positive partnership experience. Excellent client service - client project managers are always available for a consultation and to suggest how to better utilise the service features. Very user friendly e-mail campaign management platform, transparent report dashboard. They are constantly improving their services & are now also offering e-mail marketing automation.

Cons

There is only one feature that could be improved upon - the image editing software could be more user-friendly.

juris from BiSMART

Use of Mailigen increased open rate by 12% and click rate by 117%

Pros

It is very intuitive, easy to use. We love the support. The reporting system is very easy to use and just by one clickone can get all the required information.

Cons

After switching to Mailigen we see our baunce rate grow dramatically. Android version is not quite ready. The mobile is choppy.

Luiz

Good tool for email marketing

Lauma from Iespjama misija

Mailingen is super easy to use, yet very powerful and diverse tool for e-mail marketing.

Pros

The support system for Mailigen is really great! Even though it was easy enough to build my own custom template and make new campaigns, whenever I needed help, support was just there - very polite, professional and supportive. I also loved that, before you send your campaign, there is an option to check the "spam filter". So now you can be sure your email won't get lost in a spam, which is pretty cool . I have to admit, that another cool feature is campaign analytics. Compared to other services I have used, Mailigen offers very deep analytics, yet easy to use, nice design, ready to be presented!

Cons

I would like to have an option of syncing with my Salesforce data, so that all the contact lists would update automatically. On the other hand, the upload system for your contact lists for Malign is so easy, that it is not a big issue.

Zane from InfoEra Latvia, SIA

Professional service and excellent customer relationship.

Pros

It is easy to understand and to use. The technical support is responding fast and they seem interested in their customer success. Would definitely suggest it to my business partners.

April 2014

clifford

April 2014

Exellent Service Here

I consider Mailigen to be the top provider of email marketing services not only for their fair pricing but also technical advantages that tag along. First, the interface is extremely friendly, and they practically live up to their mantra of making the complex simple. The drag and drop editor for instance is a favorite for me. The analytics and realtime email tracking tools they provide make my marketing ten times less tedious, as I handle thousands of emails daily. Give me Mailigen anytime!

Zain from Horizon LEDs

Excellent software & customer service!

Pros

Easy to use and simple, no messing around or hassle.

Cons

Cant think of anything to be honest, its just the best.

ann from Camddwr Canine Ltd

love mailgen

able to reach my customers with news

Pros

its fairly easy to work with for someone with few IT skills-it allows me to add pictures to customise the newsletter

barbara from Barbara Nelson Photography

Positive experiences with Malign

After working with several other e-mail marketing companies I was happy to connect with Mailigen a few years ago. The staff is accessible and helpful with small details or larger needs. My needs are seasonal so I often need a review of the software when designing and sending a new email campaign.

June 2014

Darren from VoIP4clouc

June 2014

Email Marketing Feedback

5 Stars to Mailigen, keep up the good work, by far the best email Marketing platform we have had the pleasure of using to keep in touch with our customers. Quick Support, a solid platform that provides powerful email auto responder features, and segmentation based on behavior. Everything we needed for a customer emailing solution,

July 2014

Andrew from AJ Consulting

July 2014

Excellent Customer Service / Expertise in Email Campaigns

Very knowledgeable and friendly customer service/support team! I will rely on their products/services for all of my future email marketing campaigns. Their expertise in the field and unique approach to email marketing differentiates them from their competitors. Highly recommend their team, without reservations.

Luca from Spotlime

Great value for money

Pros

It is easy to segment customers and perform A/B testing to choose winner campaigns

Cons

I don’t have major complaints. Yes, there may be more templates and third-party integrations, but the price is a lot better than most of the competitors, in particular if you manage to sign up when there is a promotion

August 2012

Peter

August 2012

Not just emails sendout, but also nice email designs

Why not rely on professionals? Instead of sending emails one by one, we prefer to send well-prepared email campaigns for all our opt-in contacts. We highly appreciate Mailigen design department preparing compelling email templates for us, as well as our client manager always ready to help us.

Toms from Birkenfelds gallery

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

August 2016

Keep in secret! And Make money with it!

It was a great surprice and we are happy that this software exist. I like it! Easy, fast, creative...We get more new clients and now we know more about client behavior, taste and..aout clinets are happy to get this new format information.

Pros

Creativity, easy to use, transparent, analytical....

Cons

...that I have not more time to read about all opportunities...

Patrick from Progresswear

Very good folks. Responsive and clear in their instructions.

Personally I like the fact that they're a smaller firm and I didn't feel like giving more business to the monolithic companies.

Pros

They've got a great template editor for building e-mails from scratch and a good selection of pre-fab templates. Clean interface.

Cons

Nothing other than the inability to capture email signups from my site. But they're working on that.

Mailigen

Talking to people all the time about what we have going on, in greater numbers than we would otherwise be able to.

Pros

The way it looks and the fact it is sort of intuitive. The layouts are clear and pleasant to look at.

Cons

The fact it is sometimes difficult to change things, or easily go back.

September 2015

Manuel from IMECAF

September 2015

Mailigen Review

Great email marketing tool. Easy to use yet powerful. Excellent customer service!

Pros

All the most important features are there, the price is right and the gui is intuitive and simple.

Cons

Could offer more options when generating dynamic content. It is limited basically to internal fields. It would be great if it could pull the content from an external source automatically.

Bhushan from Enzigma

Very user friendly mail marketing solution

Pros

I can recommend this tool to anyone for email marketing because of easy setup and it is really easy to use.

Cons

I am not really happy with their customer support. Its not they are provide support but they should make solutions for common problem ready.

Dragos from Groupe Nouveau Concept

I totally recommend mailigen

Pros

You can send unlimited messages. A-B spli test, double reconfirm and post automation are easy to set-up.

Cons

Drag and drop features are a bit slow on my computer (but maybe's from my pc performance)

Daryle from Inglewood Community League

One of the easiest bulk mail systems I've used

Pros

The ability to assign different roles (office admin to add new subscribers), editors (to produce the newsletters), and approvers (to review the newsletter and send it out) works well with our organization. And it's compliant with CASL. Great price point for smaller organizations such as many non-profits. Great UX experience and strong customer support.

Cons

To resend the same message a second time, it needs to be copied to a new instance before sending. The same instance should be able to be sent out multiple times.

Liga from Izdevnieciba Dienas mediji

Review for Mailigen

I have worked with Mailigen service for several months and I am satisfied with the tool and options.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

Have to login each time after a few minutes until I have not used it, but I guess this is for safety.

Marina from Mailigen