What are Mailigen users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Mailigen software through verified user reviews

• icon"Mailigen belongs to the top 8, which is quite impressive. Mailigen is a stable platform with a modern User Interface and offers all basic features that are needed (and most advanced features too)."
  • icon"The interactive newsletter builder is great, it allows me to make responsive e-mails, which is not possible by handcrafted html code."
  • icon"Great price point for smaller organizations such as many non-profits. Great UX experience and strong customer support."
  • icon"When you get to a new email size (say from 15K to 20K) they lag the email to verify the process."
  • icon"There sometimes are errors with font formatting - it doesn't apply the changes with first time. Actually it happens so often that I am used to make most of font changes twice."
  • icon"After switching to Mailigen we see our baunce rate grow dramatically. Android version is not quite ready."

Browse all Mailigen Reviews

• Have you used Mailigen and would like to share your experience with others?

Jacob

Industry: Newspapers

Pretty good email platform for a very cheap price

Its a good overall service at a very cheap price. I like their team personally and they are flexible and reasonable ie at adding options or giving credit for referring them (even if we did not use the affiliate link), adding options like dedicated IP - if you do not need a lot of integrations like i mentioned under cons, mailigen is a great option

Pros

Its a good ESP with a decent amount of functionality, good support and a nice staff at really cheap prices especially if you are a high volume sender like us

Cons

My main problem with Mailigen is that since they are smaller they integrate a lot less with plugins we use on wordpress for example subscribe forms every time we want to use one like Sumo or optionmonster we need to ask their IT if they can support Mailigen or write some custom code to integrate or export users from mailchimp to mailigen

Amanda

I LOVE Mailigen

I use Mailigen almost everyday to send email broadcast/campaigns and to run reports on the effectiveness of the campaigns. I love how the reporting breaks everything down for you and is very easy to read and understand.

Pros

We have use Mailigen for over 7 years and I absolutely love it! You are able to set up your company profile which then autopopulates as needed. You are able to have multiple senders set up to send emails from different people in your company. The tech and customer support teams are awesome. They respond quickly and are always very helpful.

Cons

Mailigen can be a little clunky in that when you are scrolling through the senders, it doesn't allow for alphabetical order.

Reasons for choosing Mailigen

Mailigen's support team was quick to respond to our inquiries and was very helpful in the setup of our account.

Reasons for switching to Mailigen

We needed something more robust and easy to use.

December 2021

Cheap but poor delivery

Pros

The product itself is great and at a really affordable price

Cons

The problem is the most important factor - deliverability is poor therefore its not a useful tool

Eduardo

Different platform with nice fuctions in Email and SMS Marketing.

Mailigen has provided me with a different platform to send emails and SMS to my clients interested in information. Currently my company has prospered on a good track thanks to the good technology of Mailigen, and I hope it continues like this, providing me with those excellent benefits.

Pros

Mailigen provides a completely different platform to other software that offers Email Marketing, since mailigen offers to send emails and sms to promote a campaign, I really like it this way because I can manage these two Marketing areas in a single platform and thus save results at the same time, the work that saves me is surprising.

Cons

I do not like that Mailigen has such high prices, obviously this software could be as expensive as it is now, since it has very attractive features and it takes a lot of work to develop each of them, but I would like to take into consideration low companies with few financial resources, to easily access the prices of this great platform.

Katherine

Very productive software with an easy implementation in the work area.

Mailigen is a very productive software, one of the best franchises in Email Marketing, it has benefited me a lot at the business level since it has changed the way of implementation in the advertising campaigns.

Pros

Marketing with Mailigen is much easier to apply, and the speed offered by this is very good, because when you enter your panel / platform, in a matter of seconds you can design an advertising campaign, and you will have results instantly, the speed with which Mailigen works is very good.

Cons

I do not like the prices of Mailigen, and it is for the simple reason that it limits the subscriptions very much, at the moment of having a work plan (Example: 10,000 subscriptions) the plan can not be changed until you exhaust those 10,000 subscriptions, I would like that you have more freedom when choosing work plans when you want.

Paula

It is a good way to diversify Email Marketing.

Mailigen has benefited me in my company, because we currently have many subscriptions, and this software has managed to control those subscriptions and obtain better results in the short and long term.

Pros

The most pleasant thing that Mailigen has, are these two things: 1.- Your design 2.- The ease of implementing SMS Marketing. It is very easy to manage this platform, and more if it is done in a comfortable way at all times, without having any factor that makes a stay a bit complicated with some people.

Cons

I have no complaints from Mailigen, it's a pretty good software to diversify Email Marketing, providing a different way to cover this area and achieve different objectives.

Ashley

Mailigen with faster sms and received.

many benefits have been obtained since I use this software because it is able to get better performance at the time of use and is really very practical for anyone.

Pros

It's super fast this software works excellent even with little signal, I use it because its design is very practical and fast. I think it is ideal for my company because when sending information it is done in a fast way without needing to be constantly pending.

Cons

I do not like it: You need more security to be more effective. Of rest I love it is very easy to use and very useful.

Daily Use

Pros

I absolutely love that this company has so many tracking features others dont, as well as SMS campaigns!

Cons

I don't have any complaints about Mailigen.com

A good tool for email marketing

Pros

We used Mailigen for quite some time; it offered a good alternative to far more expensive products for a far lower investment

Cons

We don't have any complaint with the product. We opted for another solution only because it offered integration of both push and email in one place. If you want to go for emails only Mailigen represents a very good alternative

Elvis

Very good alternative to more popular tools

Informing my customers about news, capturing people information for product launches, sending survey forms and reporting on results for all of these

Pros

The ease of use of the visual editor, reporting and rest of the functionality. As well as the depth of functionality available. For example one day I needed to make a survey form. Started in google forms and though - hmm maybe there is something in Mailigen? And of course there was and good one too

Cons

Sometimes the visual editor is doing weird things with a bit more advanced layouts and colour schemes.

Monica

With SMS Marketing and revolution management.

Pros

I like that Mailigen has the function of SMS Marketing, in this way it represents a function that relatively offers something different to Email Marketing, and at a certain point, it benefits all areas very well, providing an immediate sending of SMS and a reception Briefly and immediately from each of them, the truth is that the function is unique and different from what other providers can offer.

Cons

The problem is covering the area of ​​mobile devices, an SMS advertising campaign is impossible to configure using a mobile phone, this really limits what the user can do with his Mailigen account, I would like to implement functions to create campaigns on the phones.

Carole

Mailigen contributes exactly in Marketing and marketing expansion.

I have benefited from the use of Mailigen since I have managed to achieve a better way to conduct Marketing with my clients, and send constant information via SMS.

Pros

What I like most about Mailigen, is that it covers marketing promotion more than anything else through telephone messaging (SMS), a good way to cover marketing and expand it.

Cons

I do not like the prices of Mailigen, I consider it a very nice software that has some functions that leave a lot of things to do, and with low prices, you could enjoy the functions in an easier way.

Allison

I have nothing to complain about, very good design and innovation.

I have benefited a lot from the use of Mailigen within my field of work, since I have managed to create campaigns of my company very quickly and follow the results of each campaign through any device with connection to the network.

Pros

What I like the most about Mailigen is its interface, the platform has a very appropriate design and I feel very comfortable using it, the design makes the stay more fun and it becomes much more appropriate, making a campaign is not boring with Mailigen thanks to its design and integrated functions.

Rikant

Affordable & Excellent services.

Pros

We have been using mailigen from past 2 years and really impressed with their service and email delivery mechanism.

Cons

Customer list uploading option to be improved so as data can be updated quickly.....................

Angelica

Excellent platform to complete Email Marketing in one step.

It has benefited me business as it has helped me grow and connect people with technology. This platform connects with your CRM, blog or e-commerce system.

Pros

What I like most about Mailigen is that it creates more lasting relationships with your customers, through the automation of email marketing. This tool is very easy to use, since its editor is drag and drop on a template.

Sinda

What makes the experience great is the attitude towards everything in the process.

Pros

Attitude, including customer service & problem solving, and attitude towards perspectives - ideas, features & techniques to be implemented/recommended to clients. This characterizes also the quality of the service.

Cons

Availability on weekends and holidays, especially regarding the online chat option as a quick help to solve anything could've gone wrong.

Brendan

Very positive experience, easy to use and reliable.

Marketing.

Pros

The ability to market segment easily. We have 60K+ emails sorted in an average segment size of 400 with the largest list having 4,000.

Cons

When you get to a new email size (say from 15K to 20K) they lag the email to verify the process. However, if you contact them they free it up right away.

Olita

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

We use this software almost two years and we are very satisfied

We often get the new travelers after the newsletters.

Pros

First of all - the best thing is that software is really easy to use. And Mailigen team is very responsive - it always responds quickly to questions, informs you about news, periodically analyzes the results of cooperation. There is always a feeling that we are important customers.

Cons

It's a pity that it's not possible to stop the e-mails sending if I notice some mistake in tekst after sending.

Kristine

I am using Mailigen products already 4 years and I am satisfied with them. There are easy of use.

I can send more than 20 emails with one click. I can get recipients reports. I can use old templates to create new ones. etc.

Pros

That I can create new templates very easy, but if I have questions, I can always get answers from Customer Support manager. For me very important is to see my customer reaction report, what offers Mailigen product.

Gabor

Among the top 8 out of 128 Email Marketing Providers

Pros

At Revarder, we tested 128 Email Providers by comparing 23 criteria. Mailigen belongs to the top 8, which is quite impressive. Mailigen is a stable platform with a modern User Interface and offers all basic features that are needed (and most advanced features too). Bonus: they have an integrated survey system, a very useful subject line tester and offer more than 100 well-designed email templates.

Cons

They offer a 30 days trial, but no free plan. They offer a mobile/tablet/desktop preview but they don't offer a preview of all available email clients like Gmail, Yahoo etc.

Laura

Great team and good service!

We are sending newsletters to our customers so email marketing is one of the most important marketing and sales tool for our company.

Pros

Very useful tool for our company is SMS text integration. Mailigen team is realy supportive and if there are some problems they manage to help quickly.

Cons

There were some problems with a responsive web design but Mailigen team succesfully solved that. Also some features in template designing are not intuitive.

Aurelian

Mailigen is a complete marketing solution in my case

Pros

It's packed with lots of features like email and SMS marketing, you can run A/B split tests and email automation is one of the best aspects where Mailigen is a great innovator at. The pricing plans are flexible.

Cons

Not too advanced offering informations on customers behavior side and a spam check can add some plus value to the actual software.

Kalvis

I'm using Mailigen more than a year now and I really like it.

Pros

I like the template builder because you can make a design very fast and simple. Just started to use automation, can't comment it well at the moment, but it looks good and promising.

Susan

Mailigen helps me to stay connected to my clients in offering House & Pet Sitting Specials

Pros

Easy to make it personal to my business using photos that match website. Also to send out new availability on dates, specials. My favorite is sending out notifications for my new clients

Gert-Jan

The software is easy to use and customer support is excellent.

Pros

Intuitive. Easy to make your own templates. No HTML knowledge necessary. Segmentation in lists possible.

Cons

I wouldn't know. I am satisfied for my needs. Maybe setting up the response pages could be a little more intuitive.

Mailigen