All Mailmodo Reviews

Pooran Prasad

If you are looking for keeping your customer engagements more engaging, look no further

Customer Support is simply superb - responsive, and ready to help

Pros

Ease of setup Better customer engagement with in-mail interaction API

Cons

Designer improvements with integration with Google Fonts, adding custom blocks

Reasons for choosing Mailmodo

We still use SendGrid SMTP, but with MailModo, we will be able to add interactivity

Ulmeanu

I recommend 100%

I bought a license from PitchGround because, from the commercial, it seemed very appropriate for my marketing purposes.

Pros

I really like this application because it allows me to create emails more dynamic and useful for marketing.

Cons

I still find it difficult to understand how to enable sending AMP messages

Reasons for choosing Mailmodo

I chose MailModo because it has the same functions as an expensive software but its price is very good.

Response from Mailmodo

Hi Ulmeanu, Thank you for liking our product. Our customer success team will contact you to resolve any issues that you might be facing. Also, please feel free to connect with us at support@mailmodo.com. We are just a ping away.

Benjamin

Intuitive UI and Great Featurs

Pros

Mailmodo is an exceptional addition to our suite of productivity tools.

Cons

While the Features are abundant, additional itegrations would be helpful

Response from Mailmodo

Hi Benjamin, We are so happy that you liked our product. We have recently added a lot of new integrations such as Facebook Ad leads, Leadsquare, Shopify, HubSpot, Zoom and Calendly and many more are in our product roadmap. Also, you can use Zapier and Integromat integrations to connect with practically any tool under the sun.

Akash

October 2022

Perfect for startups and medium size businesses

We were solving the problem of running nps surgey and getting customer reviews

Pros

I used Mailmodo to run nps surveys and get customer reviews. You have the option to customise every minute details of the email. Another great feature is the option to write reviews within the email and it gets published on the website.

Cons

I didn't come across any cons while using the software but had to switch to an alternative tool because of compliance issues.

Chaitanya

Mailmodo : Truly Bringing the Future Generation of AMP Emails

I am amazed by the features provided by Mailmodo. Just give it a try and then you will realise the power of AMP E-mails created using Mailmodo. Indeed Mailmodo is a most advanced E-commerce and Startup Focused All in one E-mail Marketing Tool set which brings more conversions and Brand Awareness at reasonable price. Recommended : I will recommend Mailmodo to all the Startups, Marketers, Community Forums, Affiliate Marketers, Business Owners and Educational Institutions. All the best to Mailmodo Team for Glorious Future Journey.

Pros

Pros : 1. No - Code AMP & HTML E-mail builder with pre-built Ecom focused templates. 2. Can Import E-mail templates from other E-mail building platforms like Stripo. 3. Smart Triggers, Transactional E-mails and integrations with Zapier, Zoom, Calendly, Hubspot. 4. Custom SMTP giving high E-mail deliverability. 5. Easy to use interface with in-depth Knowledge base. 6. E-mail tracking and smart AMP & HTML Emails Analytics Dashboard with Collecting Leads and data from users. 7. Indeed Value for Money.

Cons

Cons : Instead of Cons I will say these might be the improvements and suggestions for Mailmodo Team. 1. Limited no. Of Templates and Blocks. 2. Support for New Users for Custom SMTP setup might be improved as it requires guidelines for beginners. 3. No built in integration with Woocommerce. Features Request : 1. Video Emails and Embeds. 2. Email Signature Templates. 3. Plugins or integration with WordPress and Woocommerce. 4. Sub-Accounts or Sub Users with limited access to build E-mail campaigns.

Reasons for choosing Mailmodo

Due to advance AMP Email Builder with high Email Campaign deliverability.

Response from Mailmodo

Hi Chaitanya, Thank you for your valuable suggestion. We have included your template and block improvements and onboarding guideline feedback in our roadmap and will update the product with plentiful templates and block types. Also do check out our Template page to access our library of templates there.

Deepa

September 2022

AMP email platform that is smooth and amazing

Pros

There is no doubt that Mailmodo is the best AMP email solution in the market, which allows us to send interactive emails directly to the user. I really love the UI and UX for this platform. Mailmodo allow you to choose pay as you go plan. Creating email templates is very simple process.

Cons

The process of creating segments is not so easy as it seems. It os only possible to schedule campaign one week advance. There is still room for improvement when it comes for gamification.

utku

August 2022

Best alternative to expensive email marketing tools

Pros

Majority of email marketing tools (i.e. mailchimp) gives limited capacity to free users. Once you hopped in the app, you need to pay for something and free accounts stands as just a hool for new users. But Mailmodo is different. It gives 10.000 mails a month with no restrictions for free. Its reporting tools, mail template gallery and step-by-step campaign launch tool is fantastic.

Cons

Mailmodo promotes its AMP feature which gives an opportunity to embed interactive quizzes, forms, surveys etc. into your e-mail. AMP mails are not supported in Outlook desktop clients. If you are in a business environment like us, and your contacts are mainly using Outlook, AMP feature does not mean anything. But Mailmodo does not give an option to completely disable AMP module. Instead, it gives every email template with AMP and non-AMP versions, that is a bit unnecessary for users like us.

Raul

Interactive emails made easy

I have just recently started to use it. I see that it has nice options like an easy way to get the authorization to send AMP messages, the possibility to create action based auto-responders with triggers, and to integrate with ecommerce sites like Shopify (or it is in the roadmap). And that is being developed fast.

Pros

I like that it focuses on getting better conversions rates using a new technology (AMP emails) that has tons of potential. For me the problem that Mailmodo solves is that before AMP emails only 3% of the people that opens regular emails go to the destination page (that sometimes is slow to load, have cookies or other distractions). Now it is easy to deliver the whole experience, even to sell and receive the payment in a fast and convenient, secure and fast way in the same email reader.

Cons

What I like the least is that I thinks that APM technology still needs to be more developed. And allow more users to load it okay in the email server, and it would be good to have even more two ways interactions (like polls, write and show live moderated comments, etc)

Response from Mailmodo

Hi Raul, We are happy you liked our product. We will keep you informed about the new features that we keep added to our product every now and then.

Replied May 2021

Provides some fantastic yet underused email marketing features

Overall, a good experience. I did need to contact their customer support twice to get 121 help with using their API with general webhooks. Once we figured out how to get personalisation fields in, it worked fine. I appreciated their support with it.

Pros

The ability to embed forms and calendars as well as link the email sequence to other 3rd party tools is really valuable.

Cons

The user flow through the software takes some learning and is not as intuitive as it could be. With a little more investment into tracking user flows through their software Im sure they can iron out the parts which are difficult to understand though.

Reasons for switching to Mailmodo

I haven't made a complete switch from our standard Email Marketing system, but for any email sequences that benefit from having forms embedded its just as easy to personalize the email sequences in Mailmodo (now that we know how to).

Response from Mailmodo

Hi Daniel, We are happy to know you liked our product and would be glad to to take you through the product. I would love to set up a demo call for you.

Atishay

Makes getting started with AMP emails super easy!

Pros

1. Easy to edit and loads of styling options for design 2. Ability to upload own HTML files and connecting with an SMTP makes it equally good enough as an email marketing tool 3. Ability to apply for AMP with Google directly from Mailmodo 4. Easy to integrate with other apps 5. Would love to see team events support for Calendly, carousels, accordions, and animations in the AMP emails in near future. 6. Would love to see ability to export the code for the email templates we design on Mailmodo.

Cons

1. Journey builder can be improved 2. The AMP features are majorly restricted to forms right now All things aside, I think it's still a relatively new player, so there's a long way to go. Nevertheless, excited to see the future updates and versions

Robin

Easy to use--but could be more flexible

As a REALTOR Broker, I encounter industry-standard open and click-through rates with HTML mail. And asking prospects for time to help them in ways they want and need to be helped usually meets with resistance, like when you are trying to take your dog out for a walk that you KNOW it wants to and loves, but simply because you're pulling it on its leash--even though you're pulling towards the door--it digs its heels in and fights against what it really wants. But Mailmodo allows me to ask the questions I need to, to best help my clients, without requiring them to click out of their email client that they were in the mood for reading, in. No friction, no resistance.

Pros

The integration of Google AMP into emails itself in ways OTHER than just playing videos is a great innovation, so Mailmodo is leading the pack that way--by including form elements INTO an email without having to open a browser, you reduce friction significantly and resistance to actually filling out the form (if this capterra form were in the email, for example, I would have filled it out LONG ago...just saying) Visual (but not drag and drop) email constructor helps turn concept into email. Its implementation of set of basic "templates" is meant to cover all the typical use cases but of course you'll have to do a lot of customization to flesh out the emails to become more than just gimmicky.

Cons

The "visual" builder is kind of like building a zap: it's definitely "no-code," but it's definitely not "drag n' drop," which still makes building somewhat clunky. One major setback I've had to implementing it so far, though, is that the SMTP validation is absolutely picky and idiosyncratic; I had one domain validate once and never again after that. It also does not allow you to customize the DKIM selector so if you're trying to add SendGrid, for example, but already use Sendgrid to send transactional emails from other tools, you may run into a situation where you have to choose only one tool or the other.

Price and simplified feature-set

Response from Mailmodo

Hey Robin, thanks for your feedback. I will definitely take a look into the issues that you have raised. Also, the visual journey builder can be used to set up sequences and conditional triggers with just drag-and-drop action except for the step where you want to set up an API endpoint trigger for the automation. Also check out the latest updates to the visual journey builder and let us know what you think. Also, I will send you a personal email to talk about the SMTP validation concern that you have raised. Once again, thanks for your feedback and we are so glad you are with us on this journey.

arshi

Industry: Renewables & Environment

An interactive and easy to use mail service.

so far it seems easy to use,

Pros

The easy AMP implementation. I was looking for such ways to make the mail more interactive and found your software at the very right moment. I like the templates and mails are easy to create. I am still learning to use it efficiently though.

Cons

I need to be a bit more careful while using it since there are some selections regarding HTML and AMP which can make a difference when you send your an email. Most of my emails are going to spam which I do not understand the reason for since it didn't happen on Mailchimp. I find it difficult to integrate my SMTP.

Reasons for switching to Mailmodo

I wanted to use an easy to use AMP.

Sanil

Great features with great customer support

Would recommend giving it a try to everyone.

Pros

The AMP e-mail really adds polish to our emails and we are able to customize our emails easily without any problems.

Cons

I hope to see additional features developed on building out AMP forms.

Response from Mailmodo

Hi Sanil, Thank you for liking our product. We will keep you informed with our regular Product Update newsletters containing all the latest and useful features that we add to our product.

Kartik

A good and reliable tool for email marketing

A good and reliable portal with a competent team

Pros

Ease of use and assured deliveries unlike other platforms

Cons

Need option of customizable quotes based on user's requirement

Reasons for switching to Mailmodo

Email delivery in inboxes instead of junk

Oscar

Great benefits for the price!

In general I would recommend the solution for the price and the functionality, my experience whas amazing with the support team even as a free user.

Pros

Easy to use and create the campaigns, love the automation you can create, really helps spend less time prospecting.

Cons

In my opinion upload the contacts sometimes is annoying, because not always work well the name and last name field.

Response from Mailmodo

Hi Oscar, we are sorry to know that you faced such an issue. You can connect with us at support@mailmodo.com for any further assistance.

Subhash