Morningscore Software Reviews

Morningscore Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"However the best part about Morningscore is the dev team willingness to listen up and improve their platform based on user's input."
  • icon"I love the way they assign your business with actionable goals."
  • icon"I like gamification and clear instructions on what to do to optimize SEO of your website. The interface is clean and easy to understand."
  • icon"Except for rare bugs that pop up a couple of times, I could think of no other issues I had."

All Morningscore Reviews

Ken

SEO Simplified by Morningscore.io

Morningscore has been my SEO steppingstone. With all the hype, it's hard to determine where to start. With prioritized task lists, competitor insights, this is the tool.

Pros

Morningscore identifies the key metric for SEO, the Google Adwords value of your organic search, by keyword. Add three competitors to see their keyword strategies, and you’ve completed step one of onboarding. Starting out, view prioritized tasks to improve your SEO, with valuable resources a click away. If you’re an SEO expert you’ll appreciate reducing your SEO subscription spend. Agencies will love the intel. Analyze a prospect’s SEO, including health metrics (basic analysis, technical, and optimization), and show where they stand versus their competitors.

Cons

Morningscore is continuing to evolve with even greater features. The recently added user management upgrade solves the issue of sharing access with stakeholders. Adding more granularity to user access would be helpful. White-label reporting is on the roadmap. Recalculating Morningscore on filtering by keyword would be helpful.

Reasons for choosing Morningscore

All in one, combined features, lower cost with more intel.

Amazing tool, incredible Customer Service

I had few problems when the app was launched and the customer service fixed them in seconds. Very friendly team.

Pros

Easy to use, good recommendations to improve ranking, many tools now and more to come. An alternative to SEMRush just to focus on what you need, very nice User Interface

Cons

When the Health module reports some errors and some of them are caused by the same issue, there is no way to select all to recheck if the errors were fixed, you have to manually select each one by one and recheck clicking in "refresh data". But is surely fixed in new updates.

Reasons for choosing Morningscore

Cheaper, better UI, clear, and just focused in what we need

Response from Morningscore

Hey David, thanks for the great review. Those are actually some good insights. I just discussed it with the team and the bulk recrawl function is already on our plan for the near future. Awesome to hear you like the tool! All the best, Martin

Mert

August 2022

All in one SEO Keyword Tracking with Morningscore

I used Morningscore over 6 months to set my keyword tracking and analyzing them for better SEO analysis. It gives you nice information about your side and competitor's one. But there are more tool that you can use.

Pros

Morningscore gives you competitors keywords and its ranking that you have decided. Tool should have more feature to cover more subject in SEO and it can give you more data to prospect.

Cons

Sometimes the keyword rank tracking does not work properly, when you check the real time ranking, it shows you different kind of position that Morningscore gave.

Ale

Industry: Newspapers

If you love seo tools...you gonna love morningscore

I love it, really good app if you work with seo

Pros

What i love of morningscore is the add a value to your traffic. This aproche is correct, because if you work on seo/sem, not all keyword worth the same. So you get the traffic and the value of your traffic and you can compare against your competitors. Another feature i love is they show your traffic/value overtime in a graphic so is more easy to view and is not a plain number that you need to remember Morning score include also: - ranktracker - win and lost keyword positions - missions - win and lost traffic value - amazing support - constant improved - work with several data sources Morningscore is a really nice way to understand what happen with your seo or your competitors. - Great way to get insight - keyword ideas -

Cons

Is on early stage, some features sometimes get bug and seem there is some problem with the data. The interface is not movil friendly (really anoying if you wanna check the data in your phone) No phone app

Response from Morningscore

Thank you for the nice review Ale! Always working to make the platform better for happy users like you. If you haven't had the chance to explore it lately, we released the v2.0 update in February '19 that includes the OnPage Crawler Tool that simplifies all website issues important for your SEO. Looks beautiful and works great so I believe you'll like it. Plus in the v2.2 (March '19) update you can now use Morningscore as the "Trello for SEO" -- we improved the Missions Tool so you can manage your tasks much easier and with better suggestions. If you experience any issues/bugs you're always welcome to contact us in the chat support and we'll help you get it sorted out. In regards to the mobile interface, we are slowly prioritizing it and working on fixing it. You can also follow our Feature Release progress on our Roadmap here: https://morningscore.io/roadmap/ Once again, thank you for the nice words! /Martin K Head of Marketing

Replied April 2019

Morningscore: The best new SEO tool.

Amazing. Been using this for a while and no regrets. Amazing new requested features being added every moth like Keyword Research!

Pros

Epic new features being added all the time. The SEO data is solid and reliable at price-point unmatched by anyone else. Backed by a team that listens and is adding features other tools avoid.

Cons

Some great new features still being built. But that is not a bad thing. It just means it's making steady progress!

Reasons for switching to Morningscore

Price. Experience.

A solid and effective SEO tool that works and is fun to use!

From the onboarding process right through to creating your first mission, it's been a very enjoyable experience and i don't think that often with software. The UI/UX is on point and I'm really happy with Morningscore so far and i can't wait to see what updates you bring out next. I will be recommending this to my Marketing network friends. Good job team.

Pros

SEO can sometimes be a daunting task but Morningscore can be used by a non SEO expert and makes creating tasks 'missions' fun. As soon as you enter enter your domain and competitors, Morningscore creates suggestions on not only what to improve on your site but what to fix and then displays a difficulty level on achieving these. You then create a mission to fix these. I love how easy it is to see all of my website problems in 1 easy and intuitive to see use dashboard. Seeing what my competitors keywords are ranking for, seeing how many searches specific keywords receive each month and what my rank is for those is just incredible and Morningscore pulls this data from Ahrefs, which is very accurate and expensive to use. I haven't used all of the features yet so i'm barely scratching the surface of what this can do for any business but i would strongly recommend atleast trying Morningscore and see if it's a good fit for your business. You won't be dissapointed.

Cons

I haven't used this to it's full potential YET so i can't comment on anything negative.

Response from Morningscore

Hey, a big, big thanks for your review! We're also super excited for bringing you new and improved features. And as always, you're welcome to chat with us if you have any comments or happen to experience any issues. All the best, Martin

Vinson Matthew

Take Your SEO to the Next Level

I'm very happy using this tool as it helps me find link opportunities that I never found using any other SEO tools. This is the only SEO that I have used that is backed up by Ahrefs data which makes it an awesome tool.

Pros

Morningscore lets you extract valuable data from any website such as keywords, backlink profile, on page SEO, estimated traffic, and many more. You can then use the following data to create a strategic plan to outrank your competitors in search engine. Also love how this tool present its data making it easier to read even for a non tech savvy person as for every section there is a detailed explanation like how backlinks works, what's data for, and so on. Last but not the least, this is the only SEO tool that I have seen with gamification features which makes search engine optimization fun and exciting.

Cons

None! The tool simply works. They have an amazing team and real SEO experts who understands the pain of delivering easy to understand reports to clients that's why they've created this tool.

Industry: Photography

SEO Gamification, awesome!

Since the beginning it has been a pleasure to use, it is really intuitive and the learning curve is minimal.

Pros

I love the approach of Morningscore to make you aware of the money that you're saving because of your organic SEO, but the one thing that makes me log daily to Morningscore to see new missions is the game mood. I love to compete and win new buck on my Morningscore value. awesome!

Cons

It still has some bugs, I use mac and Chrome and sometimes the buttons won't work.

Response from Morningscore

Hey David, happy to hear you like the tool! The gamification aspect is indeed something many of our users love. We really try to make SEO more interactive and engaging to work with, so it's great to hear you enjoy those features as well. As for the bugs, I'm thankful that good people like you help us out by letting us know all the errors you find, especially around each of the new releases. In any case, we will surely not let you down and the platform will only get better. All the best, Martin

The most amazing SEO SaaS

Great experience so far, responsive team, ongoing development.

Pros

It makes SEO understandbable for the business person by introducing its own metric - a currency - that is build to reflect the value generated by traffic and changes to that value by SEO interventions. The UI is clean, its easy to track competitors and compare key performance indicators of them. Gamification with missions and goals you can set and track for yourself (including how-to training manual for each mission) helps to stay on track. And it uses the quite expensive and rarely offerend AHREFS data, the most advanced service provider for backlink data.

Cons

Some stats could be a bit more specific. Website credits will be used when tracking competitors (understandably so as the data is expensive) - that limits the scope per plan.

Response from Morningscore

Awesome review, thanks you so much! Good news is that we're looking into both making the website credits more fair and upgrading our current tools to display much more relevant data without sacrificing the simplicity of the tool. So one thing I can promise you is that by September/October this year, you will see Morningscore really evolve. Thanks again! Martin

Ramy

Worth double its value

Pros

This tool become our top SEO tool in our company. The detailed insights it helps you with are priceless. One of best features (for us) is the Competition keywords checking. The support team is very fast in replying to any requests. That’s a plus to me too.

Cons

Nothing until now... I can’t find anything negative to report.

Serena

Makes SEO fun for non-technical Professionals

Pros

SEO is quite an ever-changing game for most of us who are anything but technical marketers by profession. Morningscore makes SEO fun, more specifically it gives us tips on what to do. Love the keyword tracking and backlink analysis as well. Heard they've their source from ahref, which is quite a trusted authority.

Cons

Currently the backlink only shows domain rank, hopefully more data can be on the specific url instead of generalized.

Response from Morningscore

Thank you for the nice review Serena! We;re happy making a platform that people like you enjoy using. In fact, you're very correct -- one of primary goals is to gamify the platform so that SEO becomes fun and understandable by those who don't have the time and resources to bury themselves deep in data. Have you had the chance to explore the most recent update in the platform (v2.2 More Missions)? We put effort into simplifying things even more and offering better suggestions in all aspects of your SEO. With it, also comes the ability to manage your SEO projects much easier in one place. Regarding the backlink data, we've heard the same feedback from many of our users and we're currently working on an update (v2.3) for that. It should be up and running by the end of April '19. And yes, you are correct that we source high-quality data from Ahrefs. Let us know if you experience any issues or have any questions. Thank you for the review again! /Martin K Head of Marketing

Christy

Very Happy With My Decision to Purchase Morningscore...Worth Every Penny!

I'm very happy with my decision to purchase a subscription to Morningscore. It has improved my stats and have seen results in just a few short months.

Pros

I've been a blogger since Oct 2012 and never focused on learning SEO. In the past, if I ranked for something it was nice but I just wrote for my users. In Nov, I started a new blog and at the beginning of the year I made a goal to start focusing on my SEO skills. I purchased Morningscore subscription so that I could easily track my rankings and improve my SEO skills. From January until now I have gone from 900 pageviews to over 4,000. I load up my missions and work towards completing them. I still have a ways to go on learning my SEO but morningscore has made it so much easier. If you are looking to improve your SEO skills, I highly recommend purchasing this software. It is very similar to SEMRush but without the crazy price tag.

Cons

It is expensive for a beginner but keep in mind that it takes spending money to make money. Your tools, including Morningscrore, is a business expense and is well worth the investment.

Delon

Morningscore - A SEO Tool of Great Promise

Pros

It is a complete package which means you get to monitor SEO activities, do competitor analysis, track keywords, audit site, and build links with Ahrefs data integration. Next, the beginner-friendly user interface. It shows what's necessary for users rathar than cluttering the navigation with tons of uncessary options. Finally, the features and pricing deserves a mention especially for a person who's new to SEO world.

Cons

It's a tool of great promise but still a lot of work to do to become a best-seller of its kind. Their roadmap is exciting and integration with Google Analytics is really a must to leverage the maximum benefit out of it. Also, it would be good if the domain count and keyword limit are increased for every plan.

Response from Morningscore

Hey Delon, thanks for the honest review! It's good to see where our users encounter problems so we can focus on that. One thing I can share is that we're reworking the website credit systems so that it's more fair for users like you. We're actually really excited to release many of the new updates and changes, so it's just a matter of time. All the best, Martin

Phillip

Refreshing Treat To Up Your SEO Game

Glad i was then a beta-tester and now a loyal user.

Pros

Missions. That's the stuff that gets you going in the Google SEO game within Morningscore. Not just that, this nifty software as a service does keyword monitoring and backlink profile. However the best part about Morningscore is the dev team willingness to listen up and improve their platform based on user's input. Respect.

Cons

If Morningscore can bring in Bing SEO optimization, this will be a dream come true. Woots!

Response from Morningscore

Hey Philip, awesome to hear you find value in the tool. Also happy to hear we've had you around since the 2018 BETA. I especially like your insights about Missions -- the recognition you give us proves that we're really trying to take a new approach in the SEO industry. And as you mentioned, we're always trying to improve, and new and better features will be released faster as the team grows. Thanks again, and if you'd like to get in touch, chat with us on through the support on the website or send me a mail. All the best, Martin