What are NeuralText users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using NeuralText software through verified user reviews

• icon"What I really like about NeuralText is that it helps you to save a lot of time on keyword research and competitors. Also, it helps you create outlines to write your articles in seconds."
  • icon"Excellent user interface with high-quality outputs and active development team. The first thing I noticed is the slick UI and really smooth user experience."
  • icon"I was quite impressed with the quality of the outputs."
  • icon"I have several apps that I use for research and content writing. Ve also read several complaints about NeuralText."
  • icon"It's a bit clunky, and the layout is a bit confusing. It's hard to know what's going on at first."
  • icon"Currently, the long-form content assistant is missing a few features which would make it more competitive as a writing tool for content creators."

Browse all NeuralText Reviews

• Have you used NeuralText and would like to share your experience with others?

Darryl

Industry: Publishing

Powerful

It feels like a product with so much potential. It's already powerful, and I expect it will only improve.

Pros

A powerful suite of tools with some unique features that make it stand out

Cons

There's a little bit of a learning curve. I'm still learning how to use all the features.

Reasons for choosing NeuralText

I prefer the UX of NeuralText. It also seems to offer more features.

More features

Abdul

A content creation and research tool

This Content Creation and SEO Tool can now make content management with SEO work smarter and not harder thanks to its ease-of-use. Despite having some impressive features, it appears that their development of this tool has come to an end. However, I think it would be really great if they continue to improve their processes in particular in the proper word generating process. Now, their content generation tool is a complete waste of time.

Pros

You can use it to do market research, which helps you know what you should actually write about so that your website will rank. There are several templates and outlining you can use in order to write a article. Moreover, it can also assist you in writing faster by using artificial intelligence.

Cons

In the past, there was a good quality of content being generated by their tool, but now it isn't so good. I think it will take some time for it to become an industry leader for content creation as it is a relatively new piece of software. I'm hoping that the companies behind it have a business model that allows them to continue to develop the software.

Reasons for switching to NeuralText

SurferSeo Tools is too expensive for me and I cannot pay the monthly subscription fee. I decided to switch to Neuratext.

Bad support and customer service

Bad, coz when I ask them about the reason behind such team feature implementation, No one would answer. But the strange part is that even I used other email address to ask about different thing, still no one would answer, I tried email and chatbot, and almost hunted down the founders on Linkedin and text them, but I refrained myself from doing that. Then I noticed one of the founder (the technical one, there are only 2 of them, so I guessed its a 2 person company) had moved on to build another startup. So I guess I have the answer already. I hope they would sell it to someone quickly.

Pros

Just like any other GPT3 text generator, the important thing is how you build the experience around the technology

Cons

the half baked team feature. Their team feature will allow invited team members to change my password, and hijack the account if they so desire. Team members have the exact access level as the account owner, they have access to my data, password, billing address, etc.

Ultimate solution to streamline SEO and Copywriting production

Amazing! It has a smooth and efficient process. The features are efficient and promising!

Pros

The big pro of the tool is that helps you to streamline my workflow to create relative SEO content and to generate copywriting ideas to enhance my content. It's promising and powerful.

Cons

There UI can be more intuitive and not only progressive. However, it is efficient so the other is just personal taste.

Reasons for choosing NeuralText

Price and features differ from my current need.

Faheem

Industry: Broadcast Media

A great SEO assistant and Productivity tool

AI is a great way to build and improve the quality of your content, but it can take a lot of time. In order to automate your content process, you need AI-powered research and insights that can do the workload for you. This tool uses the exact same process to boost your productivity and generate great content for you, saving you time and money. From keyword to the blog post, this tool helped me with everything. It analyzes your search results and tells you which words are making Google rank your competitor's sites higher. It also looks at the topics and questions that are being asked about the pages on your site and your competitors'.

Pros

It's important to keep up to date with the latest technology and software. This tool seems to be an all-in-one app where you can work on your content workflow with a team and using the latest AI technology. I love Google Docs. I use it for everything, from writing this blog post to keeping track of all of my social media accounts. It's one of the most useful productivity tools that I have ever used. And the best thing about NeuralText is that it has integration for Google Docs. Apart from that, it can do almost everything a writer would need. I'll be using it along with Frase and MarketMuse, let's see which one works for me.

Cons

The user interface of this product needs improvement. It's a bit clunky, and the layout is a bit confusing. It's hard to know what's going on at first. So, you need to understand it what is going on. The website went down many times because it was not sufficiently tested for large number of users. I hope this is not usual drawback of this app. The copywriting tools are getting better. The new tools allow for more efficient and efficient process of writing great content.

Reasons for choosing NeuralText

The ease of integrating with Google Docs. I love Google Docs. I use it for everything, from writing this blog post to keeping track of all of my social media accounts. It's one of the most useful productivity tools that I have ever used. And the best thing about NeuralText is that it has integration for Google Docs.

Jean Bertin

Solid correlation, SEO app with a lot of potential.

I am confident that Neuraltext is one of the most promising and successful writing and SEO tools for today. It is the most cost-effective, has the fastest learning time, and provides quality content for a variety of projects. I would highly recommend it to anyone who needs help with any type of writing task or company SEO projects.

Pros

I use a variety of SEO tools to research keywords, optimize my content, and check backlinks. I find these tools helpful for organizing my time, but I prefer doing a lot of research on my own and then finding things to improve later. I especially enjoy using Authoritas, HikeSeo, and Rankwatch as well as Ubbersuggest. Since I've been working with NeuralText, I've seen how the company develops new technologies and has gotten a great deal of value out of it. So I'm excited to have the chance to work with them again. This is a great way to make sure your content is as high-quality as it can be. Neuraltext is a new startup that has a cutting-edge system. I love being able to get in on the ground floor and seeing how this technology will develop over time while benefiting from their improvements. I think you should support this one too if you haven't already. There are many SEO startups right now, but there are also some great ones that may have slipped by. While this one may not be right for everyone, it has a lot of potentials to reach success and is very affordable too. I have been looking to build SEO keyword-optimized content for my site with a tool that can identify the best words to include at different places in a text block.. It's fantastic that the new Neural Text tool has this which I think makes it unique. I can't wait to see how it continues to develop over time.

Cons

The interface and UX could be designed to be more intuitive. It would also be a good feature to include a difficulty ranking tool for keywords as well as a redesign for the keyword clusters report. Currently, the long-form content assistant is missing a few features which would make it more competitive as a writing tool for content creators.

Steve

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Frase alternative or replacement?

I was hesitant, read several positive and some negative reviews; I then gave it a try. I have several apps that I use for research and content writing. I’ve also read several complaints about NeuralText. I did not experience their server downtime, but when I reached out to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , he acknowledged that they had a temporary downtime and that it had been promptly resolved. Who doesn’t have a temporary flash downtime on rare occasions? I must say that I am significantly impressed with the quality and quantity of the content, and for those reasons, I invested in Neuraltext. I believe that the app will continue to improve in content, output and UIX. I must also say that I like the choice of the name. It indicates the vision of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and is inspiring. I encourage those on the fence to give Neuraltext a try and find out for yourselves. In my case, I’m in love and got married!

Pros

Cons

I hope they improve the UIX. I have several apps that I use for research and content writing. I’ve also read several complaints about NeuralText. I did not experience their server downtime, but when I reached out to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he acknowledged that they had a temporary downtime and that it had been promptly resolved. Who doesn’t have a temporary flash downtime on rare occasions?

Md Jahangir

This software is awesome

Very good

Pros

NeuralText is a great tool for any writer who needs assistance with content.

Cons

The software is an outstanding piece of software with excellent output quality. It is a great tool for marketers, copy writers, or individuals who write blogs on a regular basis.

For its highly performance

Ivan

Potential to be the most complete A.I. copy and content creation platform

Pros

Excellent user interface with high-quality outputs and active development team. The first thing I noticed is the slick UI and really smooth user experience. I was quite impressed with the quality of the outputs. Although the outputs available are standard with comparable products, I think the real USP here is the keyword research and cluster feature along with the content brief. It'll be interesting to see how all of these features will complement each other when the team iron out the processing times and with better file management.

Cons

Some of the models seem to be premature with bugs that need to be ironed out. For example, their blog intro claims it will generate a paragraph but will only generate a sentence, maybe two.

I am very happy with NeuralText

This will be an indispensable tool for me going forward.

Pros

I like mostly that the software generates useful AI content that stimulates me to start writing original material. I don't want an AI to write my content for me. I just want the best possible assistance in analyzing SEO and keywords to generate useful recommendations, so I can move forward in writing the most useful and best performing content.

Cons

Possibly, the UI could be a bit more clear with respect to functioning. I hope this will be improved in the future.

Simon

Industry: Publishing

Simply brilliant software

Simply brilliant

Pros

The ease of use, speed and stability is so much better than other similar programs such as Frase and Market Muse. This software is robust and works so well I am delighted to have found it-it is a pleasure to use. Also, an impressive team-they switched server architecture during a busy time and the result was flawless. The software is so fast and I love the layout, which I find much more logical than some other programs.

Cons

This is early days but for blog post writers Reddit Questions and links to the relevant subreddit would be great

Carlos

Great addition to my content toolkit and workflow

The value proposition of NeuralText is really interesting, as it combines several tools in one, making my workflow much easier. The "smart copy" feature is very powerful and useful in generating marketing ideas. However, it is in the ability to help generate more relevant content that NeuralText's true potential lies. As a user of Frase, and of various tools based on GPT-3 from OpenAI such as Writesonic and Nichesss, I see it as a powerful complement to my content and SEO strategy, so I have bet without hesitation on its long-term success and I totally recommend.

Pros

- Great value proposition! combines many different apps features in one. - Improves my workflow. - Improves a lot my marketing idea generation, keyword generation and competitors research as well as my whole content creation process... all in one app.

Cons

Not fully mature product, but is on the way!

Reasons for switching to NeuralText

NeuralText includes almost all the Writesonic features, and adds a lot more!

Hafizi

I like this software a lot.

Pros

Writing is a difficult process, and writers can find themselves stuck in a creative block, or sometimes just a writer's block. By using this software, it can be easier to write words and sentences that are compelling and engaging to readers. The free trial is a great way to see if this is the right software for the individual. Regardless of the skill level of the writer, it is a great tool.

Cons

Customer service could be better. But for a startup its just ok.

Sheikh

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Emerging GPT-3 Based SEO Writing Software

This is a time saver for us because we used to use other tools to get content ideas, now we just have to open this software and we'll have lots of content ideas ready"

Pros

Most Prominent Features I Love: 1. Content Grader Tool 2. AI Content Writing Tool (Smart Copy) 3. Keyword Research Tool 4. Content Brief feature helps you craft content based on SERP data.

Cons

Smart Copy Tool needs improvement. Content Generated by Smart Copy is not up to the mark (At This Point in Time).

Stephen

Industry: Textiles

All in one research and AI copy writing tool

It helps me with our company blog posts and other texts for marketing.

Pros

- Content optimizer - Ideation tools - Smart copy tools

Cons

- Less credits to use Smart Copy tool comparing to other new AI copy writing tools.

Reasons for choosing NeuralText

UI is good for use, easy to use, and affordable.

Content Creation Workflow All-In-One

Very responsive support and help.

Pros

It's all-in-one approach to content creation - Keyword/topic research, content briefs, AI content writing is a huge time saver. Workflow automation

Cons

Still a little rough around the edges and needs to grow into itself, but the bones and foundation are there to make this an immediate purchase if you do any sort of content creation.

Igor

Great tool to improve your SEO results!

Great experience.

Pros

NeuralText is a neat tool to create AI content and rank using keyword strategies. I think they may replace SurferSEO in the future. I'm happy with the results in Portuguese, and English. I'm planning to use it daily. The UI is great. Thank you for this great tool.

Cons

Keyword data has limit values. They could improve a bit the data.

Anand

All in one Tool

I like the software and use it to write my blogs.

Pros

It has all the necessary tools to do long-form writing and SEO. Value for the money.

Cons

the limitation on the words can be increased

this is all in one.

All in one researcher and content creations tool

It is a passionate startup that wants to help content creators work smarter not harder. Their tools has some amazing features and if they continue to develop it along side an effective business support system this tool should provide its users with much joy for years to come.

Pros

Is does market research so you know what you should write about that will actually rank. It give you the outline and templates to use in writing. It also provide AI assisted writing to speed up you work flow.

Cons

It is a relatively new software so hopefully the makers of the software have a sustainable business model to continue to develop it and make it a industry leader for content creation.

You can expect good SEO ranking AI generated content

I'm able to great content from top SERP which is written by AI. Earlier, we were spending too much time is searching for research and that time is cut down by 90%. Now we are more efficient and creating valuable content for our users.

Pros

I'm using many GTP-3 tools. What makes NeuralText different from them is, writing the content from top SERP searches. This is unimaginable because so far I have heard and done was, take the brief from top SERP and give it to our writers to work on. But NeuralText is something amazing and reduced our work by 90%.

Cons

At this stage, it bit slow to work with and can improve the speed.

Eduardo

Where I start to write content

Very good product. It is easy to use. The interface is very friendly and I could get it going quickly.

Pros

The workflow for content creation was completely simplified. Now I can just pick a keyword and it fetches the highest ranking results in the web. Then I can create content based on what is ranking. I can also outsource easily with proper briefs. It is solving a major pain point in content creation.

Cons

The artificial intelligence for content creation in Portuguese could be improved. I know it works great in English but looks like there's still room to improve in other languages.

Stéphane

Neuraltext is the perfect tool for digital copywriters

Neuraltext is the perfect tool for all marketing and SEO agencies.

Pros

I like the ability to analyze SERPs and optimize content. The AI writing tool helps us write better optimized content. What I like most about this tool is that it has everything I need for my daily content optimization work.

Cons

This tool is already young and need some refinement. As i can see, the developpement team is totaly involved in his work.

Reasons for choosing NeuralText

Neuraltext gives me the ability to use a single tool. Before, I had to use 2 or 3 programs to do my work.

Alex

No more mind blocks!

The product works fine, it was offline for few days, but it was part of a migration to a better server, since then i have not had any other problems

Pros

Cons

There is a little learning curve, there are some videos but with no voice, i wish there are some step by step tutorial s

Price, features and potential

Reasons for switching to NeuralText

it has more features and more potential

Alex

Robust AI Content Creation

Pros

I like the feature set of NeuralText. There is a lot that this platform can accomplish. Working through writer's block can be difficult. NeuralText helps overcome the inertia of not knowing where to start with your content creation.

Cons

There are some part of NeuralText that are intuitive and others that took me a while to use effectively. There is a bit of a learning curve, but fortunately their support team can provide great guidance.

Matthes

Besser Bloggen und Content optimieren

Pros

Ich benutze Neuraltext, um meinen Content zu optimieren. Die künstliche Intelligenz hilft mir, kreative Headlines zu finden. Nützlich ist außerdem das Keyword-Cluster-Tool, mit dem zusätzliche, verwandte Suchbegriffe in Beiträge integriert werden können.

Cons

Ich würde mir ein Wordpress-Plugin wünschen, um Beiträge dort direkt besser schreiben zu können. Die Content-Optimierung sollte die Möglichkeit bieten, Keywords zu blocken.

NeuralText