All Nimble Reviews

Walter

Computer & Network Security, 11 - 50 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed November 2023

I like Nimble for its ease of use!

Farming, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Simple & Effecient

Overall I have been happy with this product. It keeps evolving and keeps getting, generally better. The customer service is over the top. Quick response, always there if we have a questions. I like that!

PROS

Easy to assign tags and group the ones you want to use to target specific groups for marketing purposes.

CONS

New UI for data entry is not as efficient as it used to be. Still simple but simple data priorities such as which phone number is primary is no longer available. You actually need to open the whole contact window to see all the data while before the summary gave the most important info.

Reason for choosing Nimble

Simpler to use and Insightly did not have a tagging system nor a proper email system incorporated in the software.

Reasons for switching to Nimble

Outlook is not designed to handle thousands of contacts and you need too many plug in to make the thing work like a CRM. It's not made for that.

Yashovardhan

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Best management and CRM platform

Nimble is a CRM platform that helps businesses manage their customer relationships. It's a powerful tool that can help businesses keep track of their customer data, interactions, and communications. Overall, I've found Nimble to be a valuable asset in managing my business's customer relationships. It's easy to use and has a ton of features that are very helpful in managing customer data.

PROS

There are many things I like about Nimble including the intuitive interface, ease of use, comprehensive features, and great customer support. However, if I had to choose one thing that I like most about this software, it would be the ability to track and manage my sales pipeline and customers in one place. This has helped me stay organized and efficient in my sales process, and has allowed me to better serve my customers.

CONS

I didn't like that it was difficult to find contact information for people outside of my organization.

Reason for choosing Nimble

There are several reasons why we chose Nimble over Zoho CRM. First, Nimble offers a more affordable price for their CRM product. Second, Nimble has a more user-friendly interface and offers more features than Zoho CRM. Lastly, Nimble integrates with a number of popular business applications, making it easier to use for our team.

Evan

Computer Software

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed September 2015

Mixed results. Flawed, but still the best match for us.

PROS

We researched ~10 CRM solutions for our small software contracting company (9 people), to help keep track of leads and communications. We have some frustrations with Nimble, but at least as of the last round of reviews it was the best match for our business. Things we like: * Price point is reasonable * Automatic integration with gmail - communications over email with a contact show up with no extra work from us * Automatic integration with social media * Shared information with several people on our team * Reminders to stay in touch with people can be easily created at the same time the contact is created

CONS

I have a number of frustrations with ranging from small to moderate. They are: 1) Can only integrate one social media account of each type. Fixing this has been "coming soon" for about eight months. Right now it means I need to decide between my business Twitter account (the official face of the company), and my individual Twitter account (which has 20 times as much traffic). I interact with business contacts via both and can only track one. 2) The Deals tracking tool has several deficiences: 2.1) The Deals view is wider than the page, which requires annoying scrolling with an embedded horizontal scrollbar, and you can't see it all at once. (Deals columns: 1570 pixels. Page width: fixed 1200 pixels, even if your browser is 2000 pixels wide.) 2.2) The "stages" of a deal have an arbitrary maximum limit of 99 days in stage. In my industry, initial contacts often turn into paying work 8-12 months later after companies complete fundraising. Nimble can't handle this. 2.3) There's no way to hide or "put on ice" a deal that is suspended temporarily. You can only close the deal as "won" or "lost". See above, I frequently have leads disappear for a year and then come back to hire us. Unless I want to lose the work I've entered, my only option is to keep all possible leads visible in case they come back eventually. 3) Nimble has its own separate contacts database from my Gmail contacts and no tool built in to synchronize them automatically. I have to use a 3rd-party tool to sync them, and it's fiddly to keep working right. Right now, I think it hasn't worked in a couple of months. 4) The Chrome plug-in to help you enter contact info from Gmail or from a web page is inconsistent. Frequently I select or hover contact name or info, but the plug-in doesn't detect it and I end up having to enter the contact manually anyway.

Tawanda

Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Making customer relationship management a breeze and exciting experience

Customer relationship management is made easy; this is probably one area not taken so seriously by marketers but once used you will notice how much you have been missing. Nimble has been straightforward from roll-out through to implementation. Product support is satisfying and encouraging

PROS

For the greater part I am impressed by the dashboard presentation of Nimble; it gives all the needed information at a sign glance, you can keep track of new connections and keep them in the loop. It is well integrated into other productivity applications like G-Suite, LinkedIn and Office 365 among others

CONS

Email limitations may be annoying but then that makes it a business as options are available if you would subscribe to premium priced packages

Reason for choosing Nimble

We picked Nimble because of the positive reviews it was getting from previous users

Alhassan

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2021

If you can't afford to hire a systems administrator, Nimble can be a great substitute

My overall experience with Nimble has been great. When I decided on starting a part-time business management consultancy gig on the side, my biggest worry was how I was going to find the time to merge both effectively. Nimble has made that process seamless and absolutely stress-free.

PROS

What I like the most are it's automation and contacts management features. The ease with which I signed up for the free trial and subsequently upgraded after successful testing was my first indication of how good working with Nimble would be. Doing this as a part time consultancy gig, the effectiveness and efficiency of Nimble's automated processes allows me to save a lot of time on tasks and activities that would have taken up a whole lot of time from my work week.

CONS

Some features are not easily accessible with the way the interface is laid out. Which means for a first time user, you might have to spend a bit of time acquainting yourself with the program. But honestly, since it hasn't interfered much with my work or that of my clients' whose accounts I manage, I couldn't complain.

Reason for choosing Nimble

Pricing considerations seemed to favor Nimble and they offered a lot of the options I needed at the time in their lowest priced subscription package, so I decided to go with them.

Michelle

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Lead Generation Money Magnet

Very sustainable to run our business with Nimble. Use it to keep all our client contact information and sales leads and is a very efficient tool for our business

PROS

Creating a market profile on sales leads is tiring and time-consuming. We found the software easy to install and fairly easy to use That we can grab information from Linkedin, Facebook, Gmail add it to the list and let Nimble do the rest saves us a lot of time. The customer support staff are excellent. Taska re easy to manage and the interface is attractive.

CONS

Limited storage space. Have not quite figured out how to integrate the calendar correctly.

Reasons for switching to Nimble

Easier to import data from a variety of social network platforms, that saved us a lot of time

Anil

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Creative Alliance Review

Our problem with customer database management has been fully solved by Nimble. Thank You Nimble team for this super useful software.

PROS

We are at the Alliance are finding it very useful to use Nimble. We have to constantly relay our new ideas and new developments to our customers and Nimble has helped us to keep track of our contact database and manage it properly so that we have been able to tell every new thing to our customer base at a prompt manner.

CONS

We loved every aspect of it and planning to buy the software once the trial period ends. One thing is, new users can get lost at the beginning but later when you get used to it, Nimble is so helpful and easy to use.

Reason for choosing Nimble

After testing Nimble, it is much more simplistic and useful than others that we have used.

Reasons for switching to Nimble

Nimble is much more easier to use after testing the software.

Thomas

Internet, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Inexpensive and extensive with small quirks

Nimble has many benefits for sole proprietors and small businesses. As long as you don't mind the little things, Nimble is an affordable alternative to other CRM systems. However, I see an internationalization as difficult, because just such little things like the date format or the week start on Monday are a prerequisite for an international orientation.

PROS

Perfect Chrome integration Social media connection Multiple email accounts Multiple email senders All integrated Google calendars available Cheap All basic CRM functions

CONS

English only Date format not changeable (e.g. dd.mm.yyyy) Week start not changeable (always Sunday) Complicated setup Not always logically structured Partially outdated views that do not fit into the overall picture (e.g. calendar)

Reason for choosing Nimble

Some features that were important to us were not available from other products. These include multiple calendars, multiple mailboxes and associated multiple sending addresses.

Zoltan

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed September 2020

Great tool for money

Although I might not be their target customer, it's a great tool for a single user or a small team to manage the communication with prospects and clients.

PROS

The best feature of Nimble for me is social media and Gmail integration. You can save contacts easily from basically anywhere. I use only the fraction of it's capabilities.

CONS

Somehow the formatting of the emails composed in Nimble looks different than emails written in the Gmail client.

Reason for choosing Nimble

Better price and better social media integration. Nimble finds the balance between functionality and simplicity.

Stacy

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed July 2019

Streamline your productivity

Good so far. Easy to use and is compatible with MS 365

PROS

Alot like Salesforce, it was easy to use and is a future forward software program. It helps you build relationships and streamline your operations with it's cloud-based function so you can work, anywhere!

CONS

They don't offer alot of storage - 1G or 2G if a business plan. You can add 10GB at a time for additional cost.

Reasons for switching to Nimble

Wanted to try something more up to date with technology.

Scott A.

Media Production, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Nimble...pretty solid CRM

Nimble is able to handle an extremely high volume of information in a way that makes sense and is useful to the user. Trying to run my business without the help of Nimble was overwhelming and unsustainable. With Nimble, I have been able to much more effectively plan and keep track of my contacts with customers, as well as knowing the content of those contacts...which makes for much more effective business building.

PROS

Nimble is able to keep track of, organize, schedule, and prioritize a vast number of contacts, prospects, clients, and colleagues which I would not otherwise be able to do effectively. The interface presents a wealth of information about each of the entries and is customizable, so I can choose what is most important to see and what is not. I like the social media search features, which have been steadily improving, as they provide multiple opportunities and reasons for regular contact. Being able to create email templates is also a big time saver, especially when making several new contacts a week. And these same templates make it much easier to keep in regular contact as each prospect is funneled toward the ultimate goal of becoming a client.

CONS

I've struggled with some of the manual features of social media integration within Nimble. When Nimble auto-detects a social media profile (or profiles), the integration is much more useful. If I have to input the address for the social media profile manually, then the integration is much more bare-bones. One of the features of Nimble that can be useful is a calendar integration that prompts for information regarding what was useful during a particular event. However, this integration very often asks about personal calendar events which have no bearing on customer relations and are not very useful for business building. I have not yet figures out how to select which calendar events should receive these post event prompts and which ones should not. So, this particular calendar integration has become somewhat instrusive and not easily mitigated.

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2017

the BEST contact relationship management system by FAR! - and I have tried many.

Nimble is a true Godsend. Nothing else even comes close to it. Yes, it is easy to use, it connects with everything out there, it has a fast and intuitive interface, and more. But what I like most is how it saves me COUNTLESS of hours, because it does all the research for me, and some of the data entry, building complete client profiles in seconds rather than hours. Literally saves maybe 30 minutes of agony, per contact. With thousands of contacts, thats like saving a lifetime. Its like being the superman of contacts. I also like how I am able to keep track of who to contact, who I contacted, etc, so easily, so easily. Overall, this thing is making my life super easy, and making it super easy to make money through finding and nurturing key partnerships and relationships. Nothing, nothing, comes close.

PROS

CONS

The Deal Management aspect is really, really weak. Really. At the very least, allow us to create categories for pipelines. I mean, I have like 5 different types of deals. Each deal type needs its own custom pipeline because the processes are all different for each deal type. But we are given the ability to only have one pipeline, and somehow make all the different deal types work. Thats crazy :)

Hi David, Thanks for your review, and we are so glad that Nimble has been able to help you save time and energy managing your contact relationships! The ability to create multiple pipelines is definitely on our current roadmap, and we hope to implement this feature in 2018. Best Regards, Olivia

Replied September 2017

Richard

Reviewed February 2018

Great Social CRM system for industry experts, consultants and coaches

Easily keep track of important relationships. Reminders to stay in touch with people. Strong integration with Google Apps.

PROS

I've been using Nimble CRM for a number of years now. I'm an IT business consultant who needs to stay in touch with clients, prospects and industry influencers. Nimble allows me to seamlessly connect with my email and calendar platform of choice -- Google Apps -- and centrally track my interactions with important contacts. The Nimble apps also allow me to update information, leads and contact details directly from within the Chrome web-browser. I'm also prompted to stay in touch with VIP contacts in a timely fashion. In short, Nimble works for me really well. I'd highly recommend it to any industry experts, coaches, authors or consultants who need to keep track of their important relationships.

CONS

The integration with LinkedIn isn't as strong as it used to be -- I appreciate this is due to LinkedIn removing API access. The Nimble Android app is lacking behind the iOS equivalent of features. I'd love to see the Android app brought up to date with business card scanning and more.

Hi Richard, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. :D We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying using out seamless integration with your Google email and calendar within Nimble. At this time LinkedIn has their API closed to any third part applications, such as Nimble. We would love to create a stronger integration with LinkedIn if they were to ever open their API. However, in the meantime you can definitely use our Nimble Contact Add-in that downloads into your browser to take this with you to LinkedIn. This tool enables you to find information about your contacts and add them to your Nimble data base directly from LinkedIn! Best, Olivia

Replied June 2018

Eileen

Chemicals, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2023

One of the best and simplest CRM software.

With this apparatus we presently effectively oversee leads and client information, this apparatus moreover gives different topics and formats for notices and emails. Client understanding administration, detailing, arranging and portable app are total and utilized all through our deals office. Agile has given eminent benefits for the development of key deals plans in social systems, the optimization of promoting has been persuasive in capturing the consideration of unused clients, items and administrations have been proposed to unused markets with the spread of publicizing. For me, one of the leading highlights accessible in this computer program is its communication history, it has made a difference me to keep track of all my communication with distinctive clients with just one press, all I have to be do is go to a contact record and select the history tab.

PROS

Exceptionally simple to utilize and relationship based CRM program that's exceedingly acknowledged by the staff within the organization, its simple and enhanced integrations with other program is the most excellent portion. It moreover coordinating with Gmail, MS Viewpoint and other social systems, it is useful for client history administration and ticket following, it moreover makes a difference to oversee and screen group execution and exercises. The adaptable nature of this software includes to the ease of utilize, Nimble Miner app is exceptionally valuable because it provides all the social data around a trade fair by drifting over the commerce title. It permits me to form amazing campaigns that offer assistance me accomplish social promoting criteria, their bolster is strong and exceptionally responsive to online demands, I like being able to assist the deals office for ventures done with Agile.

CONS

One drawback to utilizing Agile is that a few clients may discover its client interface a bit complicated. At to begin with, there's a great chance that the client will conclusion up befuddled whereas utilizing it. I do not like that the program incorporates a long list of recommendations or FAQs, in some cases the data is monotonous.

Kate

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed June 2015

It's fine for social crm and selling. Don't try to get too creative with it.

This is best for those actively selling with fairly normal sales cycles. For those of us who have less common sales cycles, clients who are not on social media, or need more workflow functionality, it isn't much better than a spreadsheet. It's not expensive for a small shop, but the per person fee is obnoxious. My assistant has to have a 2nd account even though she's connecting with clients on my behalf and we need all the information/emails in one spot. I keep nimble, but I'm not much of a user at this point. I'm looking forward to watching it improve. The customer support tries and that's worth a decent review.

PROS

Social metrics for contacts in one spot (though linkedin is a fail) - good concept, needs work I can add notes to my students each time I work with them so I have a persistent record Daily update of your calendar (not updated 12 hours prior?) and List of social connections made within the past day (twitter followers) so you can thank them the old fashioned way rather than with a bot.

CONS

My clients do not use twitter so that aspect is not essential for us. My assistant has to have a separate account which seems silly, adds nominal expense, but also doesn't actually give her access to my calendar/tasks/emails/etc. That has been a big disappointment. I end up not using nimble as much as I had hoped because we couldn't create our workflows through it. We had hoped she could auto schedule tasks for us based on my interaction with a student. ie send thank you note x days after last meeting, find out how the self study is going, etc. None of this appears to be possible. So nimble is not super functional for us. If we ever have a mass market or b2b client base this may become more interesting. I give decent marks to nimble, but frankly it doesn't serve us very well.

Hi Kate, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about Nimble. Regarding the shared calendar, you can now set the "Nimble Default Calendar" to be shared between team members in Settings >> Users. For your tasks, your team member can navigate to the "Activities" tab and sort tasks by different team members to see their activities. Lastly, for message privacy, you may "unlock" your message account within Nimble by selecting the lock icon in Settings >> Networks & Imports, or you can set a specific thread to public by clicking on the lock icon at the thread-level. If you're having any trouble setting up these features, please send me a message at care@nimble.com and my team will be happy to help. Best, Joseph

Replied June 2015

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2018

Great Integration with Outlook 365.

As a smaller business, it is important to create a relationship with your clients. Nimble really helps us realize our goals in this aspect. The affordability is important for us, and with Nimble you really get the bang for your buck. I just really wish that they would make it easier for us to manage the duplicates in our system. It is just very tedious to go one by one and edit or delete them. A merge option would be very handy and would make this already awesome software even better.

PROS

I really love the integration with Outlook 365. Most other CRMs require manually inputting your information, but Nimble does not. I also really like the plugins. They make using the software easy to use and my preferred CRM. The ability to look at the calendar while also looking at the customer information is very handy. I’ve had many times where I found this was useful. The best part is the price. This is one of the most affordable options available and the ease of use makes it a no-brainer to purchase. I have used Nimble for a few years and definitely don’t regret changing from my old CRM to Nimble.

CONS

I really wish that this was integrated with MailChimp. I have used MailChimp in the past for my email blasts, and really like the features. If it were integrated with Nimble, I would be very happy. I also found that sorting through duplicate contacts was a little difficult. I’ve had more than once where a customer had two or three contacts in my system, and I would like to have either deleted duplicates or merged them. I know there are third-party apps that could work to fix this issue, but it really shouldn’t be an issue.

Charlene

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2017

Great tool for organizing my communications

Nimble keeps me organized about people. I add people when I meet them, along with a note to help me remember them, and I can set up a follow up task for the future while it's all fresh in my mind. I'm able to pull up lists of connections to help me with my projects. I love that I've also got their social media connections so I can connect more deeply with the people I feel are important to my business growth.

PROS

I love the way Nimble integrates with my email program so I can track contacts with important connections. I've customized the deals feature so I track activities and people to my business projects and networking strategies so I can see at a glance how effective my actions are, and I can see my progress at a glance. The tags allow me to quickly find people I want to focus on, and makes it easy to keep track of the details about hundreds of people--more than I could ever do if I had to remember these small facts. I love that I can add contacts right from email.

CONS

I love that Nimble interacts with my Gmail and iCloud calendars, but I wish events would show up across my calendars faster. The keep in touch features seems helpful, but I wish there was a way to manage their reminders. I tend to get too many follow up reminders in clumps so large that I can't managed them. I'd like to be able to spread them out more evenly across my weeks. As a result. I end up canceling the keep in touch for many people when I'm overloaded.

Krystal