All Notifii Track Reviews

Dan

Higher Education, 201 - 500 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed November 2021

An incredibly powerful, easy-to-use, cloud-based software tool

Diane

Reviewed September 2018

Perfect for Student HousinG

Notifii is great for any housing complex because it syncs with the property management software so you are not able to log in a package for someone who doesn’t live there. This saves space so you immediately know what to send back and saves time looking up names/apartment numbers. There is a record of every package that comes in and out of the office and there are a number of features that you can customize to fit your specific need.

PROS

I manage a student housing complex which employs full time office staff, along with part time student workers. My favorite things about Notifii are that it’s easy to use, accurate and saves us time. Notifii clearly communicates to residents both when a package has been delivered and picked up. There’s also the option to add more information to the notification, such as the package being heavy or perishable. Notifii also helps us avoid confusion between staff members since everything is traceable- from the moment the package is logged into the system, to where it is put in the package room, to when it’s picked up and by who. We also love that all the notifications sent out are customizable.

CONS

In all honesty, we haven’t run into any problems with Notifii since we started using it. The one time I contacted customer support, the issue was on our end with our internet provider, but the response time and follow up from the Notifii customer service team was amazing.

Hi Diane, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track and give us your feedback! We're so happy to hear that your team is saving time with Notifii and using all of the different options that the software has to offer. We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and we look forward to continuing to service your community in the future! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Replied September 2018

Elizabeth

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Notifi - Great Tool at a Great Price

Organization of Packages, Reference database for mail that comes in with only the name on it or when students or offices inquire about packages, Improved reporting data on packages that come to the college

PROS

I love the simplicity of the software. Its easy to use and every category/function is clear. The automatic fill function has proven to be a time saver when entering packages into the system. The software has greatly reduced the time spent searching for packages when customers think something has arrived and greatly increased the speed in which packages are picked up in our mail room. Rarely have more than 30 packages been left at the end of the day.

CONS

Not every category of service that carriers provide is included or updated when the names change. I occasionally have to place packages in the next closest category. It is a minor thing and I understand that some carriers may have too many categories which might decrease the ease of use.

Reason for choosing Notifii Track

Notifi offered everything we were looking for in a package tracking software system that fit with the college's budget. Also at the time of review of the Pitney product their software was too clunky for use along with the much higher annual cost.

Joseph

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Great Package for What it is made for

Easy to implement, easy to use, specifically for non tech type of construction worker.

PROS

We use this software to do a modified task. As opposed to notifying an appartment owner or office person of a package, we use this to notify the Project Manager of a construction project that they have equipment stored in our warehouse.

CONS

We can only notify one person, we really need to notify multiple people of a delivery. Also, uploading a scanned document would be great as opposed to only a photo.

Reason for choosing Notifii Track

Overall package was built out. With Google Sheets or Smartsheets we had to invest the time to build out in packages that we didn't use much. We have sense deployed Smartsheets as a daily user for our crews, thus converting to Smartsheets in the future is something that we may consider if updates to the number of people notified is not expanded or if there is no movement on the system holding PDF's as opposed to photos.

More automation.

Hi Joseph. Thank you for your review of Notifii Track! We have shared your feedback with our product development team to improve your experience with the app.

Replied September 2022

Lisa

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2021

Notifii Tracking Software

Overall, all of our users like the software and the information they receive about their packages when notified. Searching for packages from an administrative standpoint is very easy and the software is user friendly.

PROS

Ease of use and information is easy to retrieve.

CONS

Emails going into users Spam. Had to create an alias to solve this issue. Customer service was very helpful in solving the issue for us.

Reason for choosing Notifii Track

Price and demonstration showed how easy it is to use the software and implement.

Reasons for switching to Notifii Track

Ioffice was not working well for us and cost a lot of money.

Katie

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Wonderful Package System!

PROS

Very easy to use. The mobile app makes checking in packages so fast for our staff.

CONS

Nothing! The system does everything that we need it to do!

Reasons for switching to Notifii Track

Ez track it was not very user friendly and took very long to log in packages. The mobile app with Notifii makes things way smoother and quicker for our staff.

Jennie

Reviewed February 2019

Notifii for all!

Overall it is awesome. Anytime I had an issue calling in to Customer Service is simple and it is so great. I really love the whole process.

PROS

I love how easy it is for us to log a package. We get a lot every day for all of our residents, and the ease of checking it in is awesome! I also love that it reminds the residents that they have a package and they can see a photo of the package that they received so they know what they are picking up.

CONS

The downside to the new feature, we don't have the most updated technology and can't use the new scan feature to log the package.

Hi Jennie, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track - we are excited to hear that you feel like it's super easy to log in a package and that you guys utilize the photo feature for your package log-in! When you ask about the new feature, are you inquiring about the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) feature? If so, you should be able to update your app to the newest version and it should be easy to use on any smartphone or tablet - if you want to confirm that there's no way to get this going for your property, please give us a call and we are happy to help! We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us such an incredible review and we look forward to serving you and your business for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Piper

Reviewed November 2018

Notifii is one of the greatest tools on site!

I love it! I remember the days of making list and maunually contacting students to get packages through phone calls, outside texting services or just delivering to clear out the storage closet but this product has made our lives so much simpler. Allows my part time staff to organize and track what we are taking in and with everything being delivered these days it allows us to take photo's and ensure we are tracking what we hand out and to who!

PROS

I love the ease of the software, the ability to back up the properties especially when in student housing when hundreds can come daily and the availability to add additional security which makes residents feel comfortable.

CONS

I don't have anything negative to say and I've used this product at multiple properties over the last 7 years.

Hi Piper, Thank you so much for this incredible review! We are honored to hear that you feel like Notifii Track is one of the greatest tools you've experienced on site over the past 7 years. We love hearing that your students love the product as much as your staff does - it's a win-win! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review Notifii Track and we look forward to serving you for many years to come! Happy package tracking! - The Notifii Team

Replied November 2018

Justin

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2019

User friendly and Residents love it

Great customer service every time I need something.

PROS

Love the use of the ipad to log, track and sign out packages. The software is easy to use and is very valuable for the residents to receive text or email messages to pick up their packages. The reporting is also very useful in determine and tracking key performance data.

CONS

Would love to see them team up with residential property management for integrations.

Hi Justin, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We are happy to hear that you love the automated notification system and reporting! Our software does integrate with most residential property management systems, including Yardi, Realpage, Entrata, RentManager, and more! Please reach out to us regarding getting that set up for your properties if you'd like. We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and look forward to serving you and your team for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Erwin

Import and Export, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Oec

Pretty decent

PROS

It’s user friendly and works well I like the product.

CONS

Should be able transfer mailroom packages in bulk easier

Reason for choosing Notifii Track

It’s was easy and convenient

Hi Erwin. Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback.

Replied September 2022

Stephen

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Notifii Track Review

We have had an excellent overall experience utilizing Notifii Track

PROS

The ease and functionality makes keeping track of packages almost seamless

CONS

There is nothing we dislike about Notifii Track

Cindy

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Package keeping, simplified!

It's much easier to track trends. I didn't realize how many heavy packages I was logging in until I had the option to log and pull that information.

PROS

This software is very easy to use once setup (the setup isn't bad either, its pretty intuitive). I have employees that are NOT computer savvy, but are able to use Notifii without a lot of training. For anyone that has grown up with cell phones and computers, they will only need about 5-10 minutes of training, depending on the complexity of your locations needs. It includes everything I need, with space for extra notes. I like that it has different sections for notes to the recipient, and only notes that the mail center can see. Also, the ability to take PICTURES!! I can take a picture of someone's ID in order to log out, so no direct contact during COVID. I take a picture of the package, I rarely need to know who the sender was, but on the rare occasion it's easy to pull up without having to manually enter that into a field for every package. The pictures also provide proof in case the package was addressed to the wrong person or wrong location, taking the blame off me.

CONS

Sometimes when I'm logging a package the screen clears out and I have to re-enter it. It's not that big of a deal, except for on the occasion that I have logged several packages under one entry, or had to type in the tracing number because the bar code was damaged. I also would like to see just a litttle less space between the fields on the mobile app version. I'm using an iPhone X and I can enter ALMOST everything without scrolling. If there was slightly less space I wouldn't have to scroll to finish the entry. This is a pretty minor inconvenience.

Reason for choosing Notifii Track

We have notifii at several sites and it has been very easy to use.

Kate

Commercial Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Always room for improvement

It makes it very easy to send out mass texts and emails, and then to also easily contact certain groups of people. Generally, I have very positive feelings towards Notifii. The kiosk mode of the package check-out feature has been a huge help (especially since I no longer have to manually update the app after checking in a new batch of packages).

PROS

It does make it very easy to contact residents of our apartment for anything. The package check-in software is very nice, and now with the kiosk feature, more streamlined to eliminate any confusion on the part of the residents.

CONS

We've had some issues with certain residents not receiving the text message notifications, though that problem likely lies with the cell phone carriers. I do wish that there was some delineation in the text messages, so that they're not receiving the package notifications and community texts all from one number. The people that have a bunch of packages filter in from various couriers all day may end up missing something important.

Hi Kate, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We are happy to hear that you enjoy the package management software and that you are utilizing the new kiosk feature! We agree that there is always room to improve, and really appreciate your feedback on the phone number that the notifications come from. We will absolutely pass that along to our tech team and truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and look forward to supporting your package management and communication operations for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Marisa

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2019

The answer to our package nightmare!

Great software! Great company with great customer service. They really made it easy to order, get set up, and they even check in on us.

PROS

Our apartment community receives a lot of packages daily, and we used to keep track of them in a binder. We constantly had issues with packages not being logged in and out correctly, which caused a great deal of hassle for the residents (and the office). This system is so easy to use and fun! It takes seconds to log in and out a package, plus it notifies the resident immediately. We used to have packages sitting in the package room for weeks taking up space, but now most packages are picked up same day. No more overly stuffed package room. We utilize the app on an iPad, our iPhones, and the desktop. More than one of us can log in packages at the same time, which really saves us a lot of time. We love this system!

CONS

We don't have any complaints. We have used it for a year, and we absolutely love it.

Hi Marisa, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an incredible review on Notifii Track! We love that Notifii Track has been the answer to your package nightmare and are so excited to hear that you guys think using the app is fun and that packages are being picked up same-day! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so excited to hear that you feel like Notifii Track is an invaluable asset to your team. Happy package tracking! - The Notifii Team

Sadie

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Updated Technology

PROS

What I like most is that Notfii keeps up with technology, so they're always adding new features that make using the app and logging packages a breeze. They also have a really cool function where you can display received packages on a TV that updates in real time. Our residents love that feature.

CONS

I wish there was an easy way to delete previous residents. There may be, but I'm not sure what it is.

Hi Sadie, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track - we love seeing that you gave the software a perfect 5-star rating and love that it helps make logging in packages a breeze! Great question on the ability to delete previous residents - there isn't a way to do that because the software keeps all records of packages logged in. You can, however, list the resident as a "Former Resident" so their name doesn't pop up, but you are not able to delete old residents as a precaution to protect your team incase anything popped up in the future! Hope that helps! We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us such an incredible review and we look forward to serving you and your business for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Carolyn

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Good System with One Exception

Overall, the experience has been positive. We were using a paper logging system; Notifii has greatly improved our efficiency and record keeping. Customer Service has, for the most part, been responsive. We are set up to email groups and we had a problem with some members of the group not receiving the email. I called customer service and they were able to identify the problem and fix it within a day or so. I have asked Notifii to give us the ability to modify an entry and they are either unable or unwilling to do so. For that reason only, we are investigating other systems.

PROS

The software is easy to setup, easy to use and quick to learn. Our needs are pretty uncomplicated and Notifii meets them well. The price is affordable and there are no lengthy contracts.

CONS

My biggest problem with Notifii is once a package is logged-in there is no way to modify the entry. For instance, if a package is logged-in to the wrong recipient you cannot go into the database and change the recipient. If your system is set to send reminder emails and the package is logged to the wrong recipient, then the wrong person will continue to receive the reminder emails until the package is picked up. Annoying for them! Also if you want to generate any reports with recipient totals, your numbers are thrown off. Other things I would change if I could . . . the ability to resend emails for specific recipients and turn on/off the reminder emails for specific recipients. Either everyone gets them or nobody gets them. For example, if you know that someone is out of town and they have notified you that they will pick up their package when they return it would be nice if you could stop the reminders. You can't. Again, annoying for them! I would also like the ability to customize the 'Special Handling' choices.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Shipping and Recieving

We use this to figure out problems with PO deliveries on campus. It helps us locate PO's that may have been entered incorrectly by our computer supplier. Occasionally we will have them apply 2 PO numbers to one packages and this system really helps us keep track for where all packages are going on campus.

PROS

I like that I can easily how many packages came in each day. The reports work mostly as I wish they would. My favorite part about this program is how easily I can search through old data and find out when, where, or even what came in for a specific customer.

CONS

I wish the reports could be pulled out into an excel file. I have to run a lot of reports for the end or our fiscal year so if I could move them easily into a excel file that would be great!

Hello, Thank you so much for your review and feedback on Notifii Track! In regards to report/data summaries, there is a way to create an Excel spreadsheet with that information. Please email support@notifii.com if you need any assistance with this. - the Notifii Team

Replied April 2021