All Nuelink Reviews

Renjith

Boost Your Professional Network with Nuelink

After using Nuelink services for the past few months, I can confidently say that it's been an overwhelmingly positive experience. From the easy-to-use web interface to their reliable customer service response, I am very satisfied and can highly recommend their platform. Their competitive prices and flexible payment options make them ideal for both personal and business needs.

PROS

I was pleased with my experience using Nuelink, from the user-friendly platform to the convenient payment options. The customer support team is helpful and responsive, making sure all questions and concerns are answered properly. I particularly enjoyed their automated systems, which allowed me to easily manage my account without having to call or check in manually. Overall, Nuelink was a great solution for my needs.

CONS

One of the things I disliked most about Nuelink was its lack of compatibility with other systems. Several times, I needed to use it with another program, and found that the two would not sync up and caused me a lot of frustration. In addition, the user interface for Nuelink was clunky and unintuitive, making it difficult for me to find what I needed quickly.

Reason for choosing Nuelink

We chose Nuelink for our e-commerce needs because of its ease of use and user-friendly interface. The platform is also highly secure, making it ideal for data protection in an e-commerce setting. Additionally, the scalability of Nuelink and its robust set of features made it an ideal choice for our business - allowing us to easily expand our product offerings in the future and provide a superior customer experience.

Reasons for switching to Nuelink

its customer care not support

Rajesh

Publishing, 2-10 employees

Dependable software and Brilliant Support

I would highly recommend this tool, if you are looking for an inexpensive software that is packed with features and has a promising roadmap.

PROS

New features that beat the old tools and the customer support is crucial for me and that's what makes this tool amazing.

CONS

It throws some glitches at times, but prompt customer support takes care of it.

Reason for choosing Nuelink

Promising roadmap and amazing customer support

Cost and UI.

Touhidul

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2023

Its useful at the moment

PROS

Cheap in price and very useable foe new user

CONS

Need to improve capacity and there user interface

An

Wholesale, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Nuelink: Automation Tools Make Life Easier!

In general, I've had a fantastic time working with Nuelink. In terms of keeping track of various brands' social media presences, this is a godsend. One of my favorite aspects of WooCommerce is how easy it makes my life with its outstanding automation tools. Overall, I'm pleased to have found Nuelink because it is such a strong and helpful resource.

PROS

Nuelink's ability to automate the management of several corporate social media accounts has proven invaluable to me. The WooCommerce tools for automating routine tasks are quite well-made and useful. Thanks to this, my company's social media management is now streamlined and hassle-free.

CONS

I believe that Nuelink's dashboard might be enhanced to make it less time-consuming to manage content and social media profiles. Developing a more intuitive interface that streamlines navigation and makes it simpler to manage profiles and content is a priority.

Reasons for switching to Nuelink

Nuelink better suits my needs for social media scheduling and automation, therefore I decided to move from Radar and Postly. The powerful automation tools and WooCommerce support in Nuelink make it easy for me to run my many online businesses. It's been a major time-saver for me.

Replied February 2023

Jim

Entertainment, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2023

Great product to build your syndicated content on.

I use Nuelink to manage and syndicate all my short form videos (under 2 minutes). It excels at this where others have failed.

PROS

I love the ability to take content from one media source and automatically syndicate that content to other select media sites.

CONS

The file size restrictions. It makes it difficult to launch a long-form video from the platform.

Cost

Fabrizio

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

One of the most exciting Automation for Social Media platforms out there

I am quite expert when it comes to social media scheduler and apps and the main reason i looked at Nuelink was the automations, that's what triggered my curiosity.And i have to say i've been impressed with the overall quality of the tool, not only regarding that side.The app is already mature and totally usable in a live environment, in fact we use with success in a shopify based business to post on social media.I strongly suggest to buy and test it, it's amazing and the [sensitive content hidden] is very kind and professional too, dedicated to his product.

PROS

Automations and collectionsIt's amazing to be able to post on auto-pilot using online store connectors (we use it on a shopify store). You just set and forget, something that's invaluableThe scheduler is essential but works well The development pace is great and they're always launching features and fixing things to improve the app

CONS

The analytics are very very basic, they need to improve itThere is no integrations with other link shorteners like Switchy or similar ones, but only to a proprietary one that's way more limited in this sense

John Carlo

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2022

One of the best social media scheduler in the market now!

I am very happy with Nuelink. With a growing community, superb support from the founder. You will never go wrong when you use this tool!

PROS

The ability to post polls on platforms that I mainly use (Linkedin & Twitter). I can also automate cross-posting to platforms and add content to collections.

CONS

No custom domain for the link shortener. A little learning curve for someone who doesn't use a social media tool often.

Replied February 2023

Rakesh

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

A Comprehensive Social Media Management Solution

An efficient and user-friendly platform for managing their social media presence. The platform offers a wide range of features, including content library, collections, automations, scheduling, analytics, and seamless integration with various social media platforms. NueLink's intuitive interface and powerful tools make it easy for users to manage multiple accounts, saving them time and allowing them to focus on their core business activities.

PROS

its comprehensive and easy-to-use features, allowing for efficient social media management. The platform offers a wide range of capabilities, including an extensive content library, collections, automations, scheduling, analytics, and seamless integration with popular social media channels. This all-in-one solution enables users to save time and effortlessly maintain a consistent online presence, ultimately helping them focus on growing their business.

CONS

Certain desired features are still in development or not yet available on NueLink. Feel some limitations due to the absence of specific features they are looking for.

Lawrence

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2023

Great for social media automation!

PROS

It's a great tool for social media automation and has a lot of useful features geared towards eventually automating the process even further. The team is also very active and constantly updating the platform and adding more features. As is, the UI is nice and everything works efficiently. I appreciate the automation-first workflow that its current features promote.

CONS

It's a new platform and therefore is still a bit behind in some ways. For example, it does not currently have webhooks, social monitoring, built-in image editing capabilities, or performance predictions like other tools in the space.

Reasons for switching to Nuelink

FeedHive does not yet have RSS integration

Dalton

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Excellent support and always growing with innovations

The best part is the support and ease and time savings that the tool provides.

PROS

Without a doubt the tool is very good, but the best thing is the support. In less than a day after contacting us reporting a small error, they adjusted it. In addition to always being very polite and committed to improving the software. It makes a lot of positive difference.

CONS

There are still some functions that can be implemented, but it seems that they will increasingly improve the software.

Harry

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Highly recommended

A++ Took a gamble on them from the start and they haven't disappointed. Nuelink covers all bases and are always here to listen to what can make the platform better. Big thanks to [sensitive content hidden].

PROS

This list is long. They are constantly evolving and developing the platform, new integrations constant, support is amazing, scheduling is great, management of multiple accounts clean and easy, the automation is amazing!!! ++

CONS

Not much to say here. Everything is great and anything that is not is addressed immediately.

Online Media, 2-10 employees

Nuelink is amazing

PROS

The automation features, swapping brands and the RSS and scheduling features.

CONS

NA I don't have anything specific that I like least.

Kofi Brako

Nuelink product review

I struggled to keep up with creating content on Instagram, but with Neulink's automation feature, I think my social media game is about to change. I'm excited.

PROS

I was very impressed with how easy it was to create content from the Neulink content library.

CONS

I hope the platform extends to include Reddit soon.

Kushal

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Scheduling post never been soo easy

It was a.plesant experience

PROS

Scheduling spost and connnect to all social accounts and handel Content from their plus the newly launched insight feature help anylyse data

CONS

Sometime it suck at posting i have to submit some request after that it will post

Charles

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Effective Social Media Automation with Nuelink

I am satisfied using Nuelink. The app saved me quite a number of hours weekly if I would do it manually.

PROS

With Nuelink, I was able to streamline the management of various social media accounts, including Facebook Groups, by automatically importing content from my website. Additionally, the platform allowed me to easily import and add articles, images, products, and videos to my collections from external sources such as third-party apps and websites. Overall, the Nuelink system is designed to simplify the process of sharing and reposting content from various sources.

CONS

There nothing more I can complain about Nuelink. It is easy to use and pack with features. The only thing I see is it can improved further on the analytics.

Cost-effectiveness

Rahul

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Social Media Boss

Sociak media, management is a headache but necessary at the same time. Nuelink has been able to relieve some of that burden.

PROS

Scheduling and automation are the key areas where it shines.

CONS

Content pool has very limited categories and ideas.

Automation capabilities

Mattheus

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed March 2023

Effortless Navigation: Nuelink Transforms Social Media Publishing for Interns and Beyond!

PROS

From the very start, Nuelink has been super easy to use and extremely uncomplicated. Our team of interns have found navigating and using Nuelink above our previous Social Media Publishing tool so much easier and understood navigating the site and where to find what information where - quick & easy.

CONS

I have not Cons to report for Neulink at this point in time.

Saurabh

Best post scheduling Site

It is a great experience till now and surely it saved my lot of time.

PROS

I like nuelink features to automate post on many social media platforms directly from the dashboard and definitely it saves lot of time.

CONS

It is little bit confusing in the beginning but it's easy to understand once we go through all the features.

Rahul