• Pros

• "We really enjoy the "stream" feature and love the reports that NUVI creates. The dashboards for each monitor is also very easy and friendly to use."

• "Ease of use, robust data tracking, and great reports"

• "Great customer service. Fast and always helpful with solutions to our problems. Beautiful dashboard."

• Cons

• "- sometimes a bit hard to understand - sometimes a bit pricy for what you want to do (but this is the same with all decent social listening tools)"

• " The publishing tool does not allow you to create drafts for frequent responses. This would be a great feature. You cannot auto post either, which would save us another service."

• "While we have come across a few glitches, these are usually resolved very quickly after lodging a support request."

Browse Nuvi Reviews

Kristen

NUVI

I was first introduced to NUVI in August and began utilizing it for one of my clients. I am responsible for social media management in some capacity for nine of their brands. Using NUVI allows me to monitor all the social chatter coming from multiple social sites and respond accordingly. Also, I use NUVI for publishing posts and tweets for the brands. It is working great. There are many features of NUVI that I enjoy but a couple in particular are the "stream" as well as the report generator. The "stream" gives me a quick visual of the sentiment as well as the influence rating of the social account talking about our product. The report feature saves me so much time and stress. My clients are happy with the format and contents of the report. I can't write a review without talking about my client success manager, Brandi. She is amazing and so helpful. She adds value to this software and is always available when I need her.

Pros

The pros to this software: 1) The ability to work with multiple brands in one place 2) one step analytic report generator 3) composing, scheduling and publishing content to multiple social channels for multiple brands 4) user friendly 5) excellent customer service

Cons

I have run into glitches in the system when working in it daily. With this said, I am able to contact my client success manager and she can determine if it is a NUVI or user issue. Most NUVI issues are because they are improving and making modifications to the software and are fixed by the next day. There are also work arounds that allow me to maintain my productivity. Not a NUVI issue, but I wish Instagram allowed NUVI to post on their behalf. NUVI has a work around and it works fine. I just have to copy and paste text copy and pictures using my cell phone into Instagram. I was told there isn't a software that allows scheduled posting to Instagram. Another wish list item for me would be to improve the flagging feature. I would have it store the flags by brand and I would be able to generate a "flagged content" report when needed. Also, I would like the content calendar to be shared with the other admins on the brands so that we can see what all is being done. The work around is using one account for scheduling content. One more, a link shortening feature like bit.ly that would also be included on a report to track clicks.

Venugopal from Max Life Insurance Company Limited

NUVI: The next step towards Software as a Service

Pros

Today, if someone asks about the social sphere then we always say it is very vast and has infinite limits. Similarly, conversations over this network are also very vast. No one can track or record all the information flowing over the social sphere. So, ultimately it became a strong barrier. That’s way, NUVI arouses effectively and efficiently in today’s environment. It is very easy to use and in addition, helps you to monitor and discover social media channels along with brands and competition. Most Interesting is that it allows us to be a part of that conversation. Awesome!! It has multiple ways to view mentioned reporting as well as is very useful to keep records. It deals with customers effectively i.e. supports CRM. It carries a lot of unique features like real-time listening, social listening, social seeding, monitoring of reputations, robust data tracking and many more.

Cons

This application consists some problems regarding its working in the context of publishing, monitoring of LinkedIn and adjustment of sentiments are allowed only by username etc. It is also having issues related to cost which is very high if you want to use that software to its fullest. Sometimes, the amount of data can terrify you. Its search feature is also worse as sometimes when try to delete a batch it pulls out the result as 0. That’s Worse!! It has to be remembered that, if you purchase it for a year it will automatically renew for another year, So,it is better to be careful!!!!

Jessica from Play Mechanix

Nothing but issues

The IDEA of it is great, does it work as well as they sell you on? If you are a HUGE business, sure it might, but not without a lot of work to decipher all their graphs, skim through activity one grueling minute at a time, and click on hundreds to thousands of bubbles INDIVIDUALLY to engage with people. If you are a small company, forget it. This service will be a complete waste of money. Not to mention they will say whatever they need to to trick you into a contract and then bind you to it for an entire year. I dislike a lot. I dislike that they don't send invoices at all before you are charged and if you try to access invoices in your account, don't worry you can't because they don't exist there. I dislike that we were told we had a 30-day no-contract trial that wasn't even long enough to build up enough useful data to see if it was even worth the $300/mo they charge. Not only that, we are such a small company with so low of mentions it has been COMPLETELY useless. They don't care, they just want your money. And because we emailed them a few days after the 30 day trial (including weekends) they "talked to their lawyers" and "the lawyers" just couldn't let us out of the contract. How desperate are they that they need our $300/mo if they have such large companies on board that they brag about on their website? I also dislike how there is no useful way to engage with Instagram. If you have 1,000 bubbles of engagement you have to click them all individually and change the color to know what you have even checked or not checked. It is tedious, time consuming, and a complete waste of time. I don't even know how large companies manage this because of how much work it is. Monitors are hard to set up, you have to specify and narrow down SO much just to tailor it to what you need. You can't be too broad, but you can't be too specific. They will ask to set up calls all day to waste your time just telling you all the work you need to do to get it right. Not resolving any business issues, managing NUVI is actually MORE work than anything. ZERO benefits. We are too small of a company and it is completely useless. They didn't have any sympathy for our less than 100 mentions a day and have bound us to the contract anyway. Cell phone providers don't even lock you into contracts any more. I think they are extremely desperate for money.

Josh from VonShine Industries

January 2016

NUVI - standard tool in tech stack

My company does a lot of social listening work. We need easy ways to get the data we need for a variety of different analyses. NUVI has been my favorite tool to use for both the low price and the incredible flexibility of the tool. Below are my favorite bits of NUVI: * Dashboards - The standard dashboards are very client friendly. I initially starting using NUVI as a tool I platform I can easily project in my clients' social offices. * Reports - Out of all the social listening tools, NUVI has the best standard report templates and the best customization options. I've been able to shorten our weekly social listening reporting process from hours to just a few minutes. * Boolean - NUVI has the easiest Boolean builder of any social listening platform. For those not accustomed to building blocks of Boolean, NUVI has a few fields to fill out that will do it for you. In a few hours, I've trained interns to build rather complex Boolean that used to require experienced analysts. * Live Mention Stream - For real time activations, nobody can beat NUVI's real time stream. Down to the second, I've used NUVI to effectively run Super Bowl parties, live Twitter chats and event surprise and delight campaigns. * Facebook - NUVI is one of the only platforms offering private Facebook data!! 'Nuff said. In general, the flexibility of the platform is fantastic. I've been able to easily create monitors for keywords, monitors that track a list of specified handles, influencer identification, been able to pick out markets most important to brand based on conversation density, and easily create charts comparing the volume and sentiment of conversation around 100 influencers on a week to week basis. In my experience there are no other tools that can handle this breadth of activity (especially access to private Facebook data), especially within the price point.

Pros

* Private Facebook data! * Flexibility of the product * ease of use * extremely responsive account team * price

Cons

* works better in Chrome than Firefox * monitor nesting management

Jeff from Miami University-Middletown

May 2016

Great for use in classroom and/or for semester long project

I've used NUVI in my 300-level Organizational Communication class as part of a semester long project. Students pick an organization (within a few restrictions) that they will monitor through NUVI. Students write a report on what they find, linking some of those findings with class content. I think this provides students with practical experience engaging in social media analysis and that is something cool to talk about during a internship or job interview. I think NUVI's visualizations and ease of use are the things I like the most. I've had two different college classes use NUVI as part of a semester long assignment, and the ease with which students are able to use NUVI is definitely helpful.

Pros

Pretty easy to use, the visualizations are nice looking and helpful. I think the biggest pro is the ability to very quickly create monitors and keep those running as long as needed. I didn't play around with some of the team or alert features, but those do look pretty promising. Overall, NUVI is a great product that I have enjoyed using and my students have liked using it as well.

Cons

I do like the sentiment analysis and think it is a helpful tool; however, I view it as a blunt instrument. It doesn't understand thinks like sarcasm or nuance. For example, one of the first tweets I sent about NUVI said something like "I'm fired up to see NUVI in action" and, if I remember right, the tweet was categorized as negative, likely because of the word fired. However, if we look at that tweet it clearly is positive in nature. So, sentiment analysis needs work but is helpful when we don't put too much stock in the positive/negative/neutral breakdown. I think more fine control over different users would be helpful, but I also did not experiment in-depth with that.

Betsy from Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo

Great Product for Events

We started using NUVI about three years ago, and have had great success with it's capabilities. Our event happens once a year for 20 days straight, with social chatter taking off about 2 months prior. We are, however, a year-round charitable organization, so although our heavy use of NUVI is for a few short months out of the year, it is still a great benefit to be able to access the platform all 12 months of the year and specify what we are looking for within the monitors. The main dashboard is so easy to read and all of the abilities within the platform are exactly what one would need to run a successful social media campaign/strategy. One of my favorite things is the ease of reporting -- my superior is big on reports and it's so quick to turn around a beautiful, chart-filled PDF with NUVI!

Pros

Easy and clean reports (email or PDF); main dashboard is not overwhelming and includes all valuable information; keyword structure for listening is easy to manage; customization of timelines for reporting and monitor overview; ALERT capabilities (I utilize the text alerts for high ranking influencers)

Cons

Search function isn't as simple as I would hope it to be - I've had times were we have tried to search for a specific item in relation to the monitor and keywords and nothing has come up. May need some more practice, but that is one of my least favorite parts of NUVI. Other than that, I have very few cons about the product and would highly recommend it for any social marketing team.

Nichole from Centurion Medical Products

Easy to use, good quality, budget price

Nuvi enabled us to listen to social media mentions from many sources all in one place. I highly recommend it as a social media listening tool.

Pros

Our company used Nuvi for around a year. I was the primary user of the system and used it daily. Nuvi let us enter as many keywords into our search categories as we wanted, which was different from most other companies who put a limit on them. We could also create as many categories as we needed. This was important for us -- as a medical device company with a lot of products we had to be specific with which terms Nuvi would listen to and also have a lot of them.

Cons

Reporting wasn't as customizable as we might've wanted, so we still had to do a fair amount of manual monitoring and create reports each week in Excel, but for the most part Nuvi was a great product, especially for the price and the way it fit our needs.

Jenn from Jenn Stark Communications/Know Your Brand

May 2016

Outstanding product if you use the data!

Without question, the best part of NUVI is the customer service that went along with each step of the process. From sales to technical setup to ongoing client assistance, it was a first class operation. My client rep, Brandi Bronson, was always available--or had a team ready and willing to assist me until she could break free--and her solutions helped me consistently meet my client's needs and surpass their expectations! Beyond that, NUVI's robust metrics package proved valuable in two ways: It spurred conversation ABOUT social media, more so than any tool my organization has used, and its inviting graphs and reports helped keep the "cool" factor intact in all the data...a necessary balance to ensure you maintain the attention of an executive team. Perhaps the only issue I had with Nuvi is not a limitation of the tool per se, but of my client segment. Keeping the data targeted to uses pinned to a specific entity proves difficult when you are tracking people, not businesses. But when it came to cleaning the data out, Brandi once again proved responsive and creative--helping me solve the problem and come up with countermeasures to improve tracking going forward. My primary clients are publishers and authors, who seek to understand the conversations centered around books and writing/reading. The biggest benefit I was able to bring was to be able to show clients how their key competitors were leveraging social media, which helped my clients establish best practices and new ways of thinking about their time on social media.

Pros

Ease of use, robust data tracking, and great reports

Cons

Could always use more customizable reporting!

Damaris from Gooden Group

NUVI Review

We use NUVI for social media monitoring, analytics and reporting. NUVI has been incredibly useful to us and to our clients. We are able to give them real-time, customized information that helps them understand the conversation surrounding their brand.

Pros

There are many "best" things about NUVI. One, the intelligence of the platform has given us an opportunity to serve our clients in a more in-depth way. The information in the reports are invaluable with either long-term or short-term campaigns. The convenience of NUVI in being able to tailor alerts so specifically is useful for us, so we can be sure we are always updated with the latest information on a monitor. I really think we are helping some of our clients realize gaps in their social media activity. NUVI also helps our clients stay abreast of the most recent conversation surrounding their brand. It is beneficial to not really wonder what people are saying on social media - that uncertainty is remedied by simply creating a monitor in NUVI.

Cons

Something I dislike is the inability to generate the total reach of negative mentions in a report. There is a back door way to do this though, which is helpful.

Ksenia from CFT

We couldn't live without Nuvi!

Nuvi is helping our team build insightful social strategy and content plans using in-depth, data-driven analytics and real-time social listening!

Pros

Nuvi helps to bring real-time conversations to life! Without it, we'd be making less informed decisions about our client's social business, content direction and overall strategy. We're able to quickly and easily create profiles, which allow us to monitor client (and even competitor) intel with a granular focus. Custom reporting allows our team to create interactive, accurate, and detailed PDF reports that are easy to share with your clients, executives and team. Mobile alerts allow our team to stay connected on the go. Customize text or email alerts to notify you of important developments (crisis).

Cons

Would love to see Nuvi offer a tool that can help to measure specific metrics (post frequency, impressions, etc.) as it relates to competitor social audits. Historical data does not pull Facebook/Instagram data (only Twitter). Needs to include all social channels.

Ciara from McWane, Inc.

Industry: Mining & Metals

May 2016

AWESOME listening and monitoring tool!

My company has been using NUVI for about 2 years now and we have loved every bit of it. My favorite parts of NUVI have to be the social stream, the report feature, and the awesome account managers! The social stream is very unique and in real-time. So as mentions occur, you can see them pop up immediately - which is very cool to watch (I'd love to have a monitor that just runs the stream all day long!) Building a report allows me an in-depth analysis of what's happening on our social media channels and I love how I can tailor it to show exactly what I need to see. Last, but not least, the account managers are amazing! We started with one account manager (Miranda) and now have a new one (Ana), but from day one, both of those ladies have been nothing but helpful, supportive, and attentive. I must say that our NUVI experience wouldn't be as great without them!

Pros

Customer service - account managers are always helpful and attentive, Social stream - shows mentions in real time and is really cool to watch, Reporting feature - builds unique reports based on various preferences, Appealing dashboard - appears very engaging

Cons

Search feature can sometimes be "buggy." When searching for a specific keyword to do a batch delete, it kept pulling 0 results.

Jeremy from Thread Marketing Group

Great Social Seeding and ListingTool

Nuvi is very easy to use. I have gotten great information that we use for reputation management, finding other people to connect with our brands with or just to get a general idea what people think about a topic. If you need to build your social network out this is a great tool to find qualified people who are high influencer. If you are running any kind of national social media program you need a tool like Nuvi.

Pros

This is a powerful reputation management. It also is very useful in finding qualified people to reach out to on social networks. The amount of man hours this saves is tremendous. I estimate to manually capture the kind of information Nuvi provides would require at least 120 hours a week. We use this tool to find people that we can reach out to on social networks and interact. These people are generally product enthusiast. We also use this during events to see how our brands are being mentioned and how we can reach out to them.

Cons

The only feature i would have liked to see is the ability to put a cap on total impression captured as sometimes I just want to get a small snapshot for a potential client.

Nathan from BambooHR

Great Listening Tool

Overall, we're satisfied with the product, though we are never able to get ahold of a representative, and we pay them a pretty big chunk of change.

Pros

Nuvi is great for social listening across all major social networks.

Cons

Nuvi struggles to capture mentions from non-social sites.

Stuart

January 2016

Become a better listener with Nuvi

- We want to listen to the conversation about our brand and better shape our campaigns based on our consumers wants and needs. Nuvi enables us to do that.

Pros

- Beautiful user interface - Visually stunning - Enables you to effectively monitor the conversation taking place about your brand through social media - Superior analytical software - Live monitoring provides instant ability to connect and engage with EVERYONE!! Not just those who show up in your feed - Comprehensive reports provide immediate feedback that is easy to understand - Detailed analytics facilitate the monetization of social media platforms - Quick and helpful customer support - Presentation mode provides impressive insight to the casual consumer

Cons

- Sentiment tool is not entirely accurate. However, sentiment is easily corrected by the admin. - Historical data is not easy to find. Would be nice to pull numbers/data on keywords that trended that you were not originally tracking. - Would be nice to have more analytics regarding Instagram (this is probably hindered by the amount of data Instagram will actually let you see)

Jamie from Cannings Purple

March 2016

Excellent monitoring and reporting tool which is highly scaleable

Beautifully visualises complex data via an easy to use interface and helps make creating social media monitoring and analysis reports very easy. No more screen grabs, no more timely creation of manual reports. Highly scalable for multiple monitoring clients, without increasing cost significantly - you pay per mention rather than per client. Support has always been excellent, with regular client meetings and a genuine interest in improving the product, and I've been impressed with the engagement from the customer service team at Nuvi,

Pros

Very easy to use, yet produces highly visual results which clients love Can be used for multiple clients without increasing your cost. Early warning alerts for significant changes in sentiment or volume means you get a head up of any issues.

Cons

We are in Australia, and although I have found the customer service at Nuvi to be excellent, there isn't anyone locally in our timezone, so there can be a lag between raising and issue and it getting solved.

Amy from SPARK

Valuable Listening Tool

Definitely a listening tool needed to tap into what your social communities are saying about your brand and competitors. The NUVI dashboard provides a number of ways you to view data, helping you identify trends quickly and even dive into the conversations yourselves to get a better idea of the context around conversations. A game changer for social listening.

Pros

One of the greatest perks is NUVI's reporting template. It keeps formatting consistent and it's interactive, allowing multiple users get as granular as they want.

Cons

Two areas of improvement are monitoring metrics for earned social channels and new channels that pop up - like Instagram and SnapChat. I understand NUVI is a social listening tool and it would be nice to integrate social engagement and measurement into the platform too.

Molly

BEST REAL-TIME SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE TOOL

I started my company in November 2015 and knew that I had to set myself apart from other social media management agencies in order to cut through the noise. Introduced to Nuvi at another company, I was really excited to get my hands on it when I launched my company! Being a complex, real-time social listening tool, having my account manager Rebecca support and help me implement NUVI’s capabilities with my clients has been extremely awesome. Rebecca suggests how NUVI can bring new insight to my client’s businesses which makes ME look like a rock star! With the NUVI’s new Channels feature, I know the optimal times to post on social media for each unique business that I manage to increase engagement. I am still scratching the surface of what NUVI can do, but I know that I have Rebecca and whole team supporting me and my company. I highly recommend NUVI if you want to take your business to the next level!

Pros

Client support, the ease of pulling custom reports, easy to read data visualizations, everything I mentioned above!

Cons

When I'm in an account and go back to the main Monitor screen, it changes the account I'm in to the first business in my list. It's just a tech issue that can be fixed.

Sarah from Murphy O'Brien Public Relations

Great Listening/Monitoring Tool

There are many great features that we like about NUVI. We initially purchased this tool just for listening/monitoring but have learned to do so much more with it. We have the best account manager, Shae'la, who goes above and beyond to explain and answer any questions we may have. With little knowledge about the tool at first, she has been able to inform and educate our team on the tool and all of its cool features.

Pros

Cons

Sentiment can be very inaccurate which reflects poorly in our reports but we've learned that this can be easily corrected. We have a specific way of reporting to our clients and NUVI doesn't include all the basic metrics such as follower growth and top performing posts so we still need to use other tools to pull that information.

Nick from Hot Pink, Ink

NUVI for Social Media Marketing Analysis

We picked up a free monthly trial of NUVI last year, and quickly realized the value. We were able to pull all of our brands' social media posts for up to 2 years to see which ones received the highest levels of engagement. This feature alone saves us hours of manual collection, and assists in developing new strategies for our campaigns. NUVI also pulls "mentions" from multiple platforms allowing us to look deep into conversations surrounding our client's products and services.

Pros

NUVI has a very sleek, sophisticated look and feel that both our clients and agency enjoy. We will often use screenshots of events in NUVI without formatting; this practice also saves valuable time that can be spent building content.

Cons

NUVI does not analyze Facebook comments with these mentions, but does have a separate service "Audiences" that allows for Facebook analysis.

Stefanie

Great for visual fields

Working in the crafts industry, a lot of my clients crave visual metrics to gauge the success of our efforts. Our previous benchmarking was a fairly unexciting excel spreadsheet, so Nuvi's graphic interface is definitely an improvement for us! A few of my clients are overwhelmed at the amount of data provided, but for others it's been quite helpful. It's a little pricey, but the customer service is top notch, and it's a relatively easy learning curve for new users. I do wish I had more time during my work week to use the interface to its full potential - it can kind of be a rabbit hole. However, with the death of Google Alerts, Nuvi has allowed me to find reviews and other content about my clients that I probably wouldn't have found any other way.

Pros

Great Customer Service Easy to Use

Cons

Cost - Most of my clients have a very modest budget Time - Can be a bit of an internet rabbit hole!

Allison from Young America Realty

NUVI- Great for social monitoring

NUVI is great to catch all of your mentions, the mentions of your competitors and other local businesses you need to track. We are a property management company that leases apartments to students at Illinois State University. We use NUVI to follow all of our competitors. We see what specials they are offering or events they have planned. We then use this to see how well we are doing in the market and if there is anything we need to think of implementing. We also follow all mentions related to transferring to the university. This allows us to make first contact with those transferring to ISU.

Pros

multiple ways to view mentions reporting function great to keep records

Mayur from Wipro Limited

Managing social media has never been easier.

Pros

This application lets you work with various brands in a single spot. One could generate reports in a single shot. You could schedule the publishing of various contents into the social media. It is completely user-friendly. The extent to which this application is flexible with respect to its features is worth mentioning. It gives complete justice to the amount being paid.

Cons

There are several problems arising when this application is used on a daily basis. Certain times, the analysis has turned out to be not substantial. Search engines could be more optimized and of better function. The customer support team is one section NUVI has to concentrate. The team spends more time telling the users about what mistakes they make rather than helping them solve the issue.

Nuvi is a new social acquisition platform that has a lot of potential.

Social Media acquisition is an essential thing for companies in this day in age, and NUVI really hits the head on the nail. They are going in a solid direction and are very eager to here feedback. They truly have a desire to be the best social media marketing option!

Pros

The best thing about this software is the analytical capabilities. THEY ARE AMAZING! Nuvi finds all of the possible information you could want about how successful your social media platforms are. The potential to succeed as a social media marketing manager can be most easily met with this platform, for sure!

Cons

I do not like the customer interface. I think that NUVI needs a serious UI/UX designer to come in and fix it. As a digital marketing manager myself, I find myself thinking about the user's experience, and it took me hours to understand how to go through the system.

Laurel from AirGrub

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

April 2016

Easily the most effective, intuitive piece of software I've used - TO DATE!

Apart from the genius piece of software that Nuvi as a platform is, easily the best part of the experience was my Nuvi rep Amber. Sensational, informative, creative, personable and business savvy, Amber made all the difference when it came to teaching an old theater gal how to use a complex piece of software, to achieve some pretty magical results. Job. Well. Done.

Pros

I cannot express how great the customer service is at this company. With me from the very start, having a Nuvi rep by my side has made a huge difference in my understanding of the product as a whole. Not only have I been able to create intuitive, specific monitors, but the leads we found helped us build our entire community. High fives, all around. What a truly fantastic product, with an even better team of people leading the way.

Cons

No such thing. Nuvi for the win. WOOT!

I don't know why we are paying for this software.

There is a lot of free software out there that can do what Nuvi does, although it won't look as cool.

Pros

Nuvi looks cool. That is what I like most about it. They have a slick interface and their color scheme reminds me of Tron.

Cons

Where to begin? For some reason we have a contract with Nuvi. I'm not even sure who signed it, approved it, or asked for it. Apparently some people (1-2) log in every so often to check sentiment on various products or keywords related to our organization. I've never once seen an action item come out of it. I've never once seen something new brought to anyone's attention. Now you could argue that this is our own user's fault, that we aren't using the software to it's potential, but I've used Nuvi and I just don't see the value. Their logic that analyzes mentions is really, really, basic. It seems to be simply based on dictionaries and not actually logic, learning, or true recognition. It presents tons of false positives, to the point it is useless.

Hannah from Charleston|Orwig

May 2016

NUVI great tool for social listening

This is a great tool for people who are looking for a user friendly social listening tool. The customer service we've had with NUVI has been outstanding which makes the product, that much better. Having someone we can call at any time to walk through our queries or a feature is what has been super helpful with this product.

Pros

Customer Service is fantastic (thanks Roy!). Easy to understand. Easy to digest and use. The reporting is in depth and customizable. The influencer tools are really neat. Ability to look at follower audience and look at trends within those audiences.

Cons

The reports are in-depth but they aren't very pretty to look at.

Snazzy design, flashy demo, underlying IT will give you heartburn

Initial excitement followed by a creeping sense of disappointment

Pros

They have a beautiful product, a nice data visualization engine and aggressive sales reps who know how to show you want to you want to see . It's also less expensive than other more sophisticated solutions, meaning those new to social listening efforts can get some value out of this tool.

Cons

Sooner or later, they are going to let you down. First you'll start to notice that their feeds are missing data. Then you'll notice that their support reps can't do much to help you. Then you'll start second-guessing the numbers you see in the platform and realize that you probably should have waited a few additional weeks before signing that contract. Finally, do you admit it to your boss or keep submitting incomplete/misleading reports. They sit at this awkward position between the cheapest social data companies and the market leaders. My recommendation is to stick with credit card contracts from Mention or others until your ready to spend what it takes to conduct reliable analytics.

Jessica from Play Mechanix

Not a Fan

Pros

It seemed to have a lot of awesome features and capabilities as far as tracking social media engagement, scheduling social media posts, and being able to analyze social media statistics.

Cons

This software is NOT for smaller companies. It's expensive and if you don't have a lot of engagement to begin with, it doesn't help you build the engagement at all, only track and analyze it. Not only that, it is hard to use and has so many elements.

February 2016

Great way to gain valuable insights!

We've been using for over a year and I've found it to be the most robust and effective way to monitor online activity. We've been able to identify influencers, discover new content ideas and offer clients new services through NUVI.

Pros

- Easy to use - Good balance of visuals and data - Useful reporting tool - New features being added

Cons

We haven't really had any issues with it so far. Keep up the good work!

June 2015

June 2015

Beware of NUVI

What began as a shiny new tool we hoped would lead to actionable insights into social conversations surrounding our brand turned out to be something not useful to our company. We had difficulty filtering out posts and mentions that didn't apply (even after seeking help from their customer support) and all the bells and whistles didn't really give us information to act on. It was a classic case of data overload. But things got really bad when we tried to cancel our subscription. The contract we signed never explicitly said that the 12 month subscription we originally signed for would automatically renew for another full year. We were not provided any notification or chance to opt out at the end of the contract and were not notified when it auto-renewed. Not realizing that this had happened I contacted them to cancel and was given the run-around. When I tried to esclate this their acct rep just patronized me, mislead me and strung me along, drawing out the whole process instead of just letting us go. A highly frustrating experience, especially for such smaller company that should be working harder to make customers happy, even if that means letting us go. I would have recommended their tool to other organizations with different situations and needs but now all I'll do is bash them.

Carolina from Column Five

NUVI - Great Monitoring Tool

I've been using NUVI for about a month now, and it's been a great experience so far. There are multiple features on NUVI that have proven beneficial to our Communications and Strategy teams. We're able to get a much more in-depth and detailed look at the social landscape which helps us at all stages of content development. Our Client Success Manager, Amberlyn, has been so incredibly helpful since we started using NUVI. She truly cares about making us knowledgable about the product and goes above and beyond to explain and answer any question we may have.

Pros

The generated reports are nicely designed and formatted to share with clients. This tool pulls insights and analytics unlike any other monitoring product I've used before. Great customer service.

Cons

Setting up a solid monitor might be a little tricky at first, but with the help and guidance of Amberlyn, she's really gone above and beyond to ensure that we're well-versed with NUVI.

Christa from Columbus State University

January 2016

Nuvi makes social media management FUN again!

Nuvi is my go-to platform for following in-depth conversations about my brand, scheduling posts, and gathering audience insights. Nuvi makes keeping up with social media FUN - with it’s beautiful interface and natural, easy-to-use capabilities. Not to mention, the customer service is GREAT! If I ever have a problem, which is rare, I can count on it getting solved within a few hours.

Brian from QNB Bank

Powerful Social Media Monitoring

NUVI is an extremely powerful social media tool that allows us to monitor and protect our brand as well as keep track of the competition. It makes publishing to all of our social media outlets as breeze and the reporting is incredibly robust.

Pros

Ease of use Publishing all-in-one Robust Reports

Cons

Almost too powerful Data can sometime be overwhelming

Tanya from TapSnap™

Great Tool for Social Media Marketers

NUVI is a great monitoring and social listening tool. With its use, I've been able to identify influencers in our social community, as well as spot important mentions of our brand that I would have missed otherwise. Their team is constantly innovating and looking for ways to make NUVI a user-friendly and valuable platform for marketers. I'd certainly recommend their services.

Alejandro

Nuvi Review

Nuvi has helped simply the social media madness with an easy to use, easy to read platform. Graphs, data, and information is beautifully displayed. No more manually searching each social platform for company mentions, conversation and important industry news. It's been a huge time saver!

Pros

Cons

Cost is a bit high. There are many (and growing) social media tools out there with many similar features.

May 2016

Great tool for client service

We use NUVI for nearly half of our client accounts, mainly as a tool to spot opportunities and challenges for clients wishing to expand their social media reach and engagement. It's easy to use and costs just a fraction of all of its competitors.

Pros

Many to list - some of our favorites are the comparison dashboards, customized reporting and crisis alert monitoring.

Cons

We would love a news story archive to be made available at some point in the future.

Paul from Barrel O'Monkeyz

Top Shelf .... NUVI

NUVI has been a game changer in my agency business. It sets apart the digital players from the fly-by-nights by providing real-time data on influencers, conversations, regions, sentiment, hashtags, demographics and more. A tool that allows you to jump right into the conversation and participate. It allows me to tell our clients how their campaign is doing moment by moment or by submitting a quick report.

Pros

Amazing visuals bringing valuable data to life for the short attention span CEO and decision maker. It appeals to both left and right brain when monitoring the conversation.

Cons

A content generator and bulk email uploader are missing.

Excellent Tool!

Nuvi has been a fantastic product to work with as we monitor social mentions for our clients. It offers customizable reporting and affordability. Historical pulls have been a lifesaver and they are easy to request. Best of all, their customer service is OUTSTANDING. Truly best service on any 3rd party product we use. I would highly recommend to any agency or company looking to get some insights from the social landscape.

Pros

- Easy Interface - Great Formatted Reports - Customer Service - Affordable

Cons

- My only con at this point is that it isn't a more comprehensive reporting system - would love the platform to expand to include Radio/TV/Online

Shane from Independent Contractor

Okay software

Pros

Has a lot of capabilities. There are a lot of different social media tracking and stats you can gain access to.

Cons

Does not work as well as they say it will especially if you are a small company. This software is really developed and most used for larger companies.... MUCH larger companies that have massive followings.

Salilo from Amusement Park

NUVI experience

NUVI is an application that our team utilizes almost on a daily basis. We are constantly developing our client’s influencer programs and NUVI allows us to have a finger on the pulse of what is being said about of our clients – importantly who is saying it. This is a great tool in identifying our “brand champions” and major influencers on social media channels for reports on our monthly impressions that we send to our clients. We appreciate how easy it is to find those influencers without the struggle of scrolling through what seems like endless timelines. Not only is the interface user-friendly, but if we ever have any questions our NUVI representative is always there to offer insight. We are working in to involve our entire team in using this social media monitoring and our NUVI rep has done a great job in explaining the monitors and report generator, our team feels comfortable in navigating the platform.

Sara from Nesta

Industry: Think Tanks

Powerful tool

Nuvi is the first tool we've used that provides detailed analytics on social media engagement. It's the first time we've been able to run such thorough analysis on campaigns and social media engagement with our brand

Pros

Detailed reports Easy to set up monitors Great international coverage Historial data available

Cons

Occasionally sluggish to download data Not as slick as other tools for social media publishing

NUVI

NUVI is the best tool I have found so far for social media reporting. It has a good variety of visual dashboards that show social activity. This is very important in a large organization like mine, as it helps to stress the importance of having a strong social voice.

Pros

Social media visual's - I have these rotating on a social media dashboard in our PR department. Reporting - with a click of a button you can create an excellent report

Cons

Some things that still need to be tweaked, like geographical information doesn't appear from Canada in their reports.

Vanessa

NUVI - Amazing Social Media Monitoring Tool

I've been using the platform for about a year and I'm not sure how I ever did my job without it! The software is intuitive and easy to use. My client success manager Shaela is a customer service rock star. She is always available to answer questions or provide guidance or smart suggestions. The channel monitors are visually impressive and allow insights I've not been able to get on other platforms. The reporting features save me a lot of time and stress.

Pros

Customer Service, Channel Monitor, Ease of Use

Cons

Would like to see other social sites included such as Yelp and TripAdvisor.

Jon from J Austin & Associates

January 2016

NUVI is the tool for real-time social media monitoring in crisis and issue management situations

I implemented NUVI for two clients that were in the midst of tricky transition events. Both situations required real-time, comprehensive, cross-platform monitoring for use by marketing, legal and operational groups. NUVI met the challenge in every respect. It was particularly helpful to have live support to help with the set-up and tweaking of the initial parameters. The account team provided over-and-above support.

Nicole from Tyler Barnett PR

March 2016

Good tool with great support

I'm not really sure where the complaints are coming from about Nuvi's customer service, but the team have been sitting down with me every 2 weeks to chat me through optimization. It has been very helpful! Nuvi has been a great tool for scheduling and data tracking. It also has a clear, concise dashboard, so it looks awesome when we send reports to clients.

Pros

- Publishing tool - Tracks engagement - Tracks conversation - Easy to use

Cons

- It only starts tracking when you purchase the tool (unless you want to pay an additional fee)

Elysa from WePlay - Digital Sports Agency

January 2016

NUVI is the best social media listening tool I've used!

I have been using NUVI for 3 months and it has really given me some insight into which campaigns (tweets) work and which don't. The software is relatively easy to use (there are helpful instructions everywhere) but if you do face some difficulty, it is nice to know there is someone at the end of a quick e-mail/ call. I have only dealt with Jessica Brady from NUVI. She replies to queries as soon as possible (usually within minutes on the same day) and has really helped me get to grips with the software. Couldn't recommend the software and the service enough!

Pros

- useful tool - relatively easy to use - great visuals

Minaz from Social Stewards

Social Media Ad Accounts Director

Nuvi has helped us create engaging and relevant page content for our clients. Our support is through the roof as well, excellent customer service! The features that show us trending topics and find social media influencers is so useful also.

Pros

Our customer support is seriously so great! Whatever questions we have or whatever we need assistance with, Amberlyn is right there to help.

Cons

It would be useful to see tips throughout the website, I don't know if there are tips currently on how to get the most out of the software without an agent with you but that would be helpful.

Colleen from IMI Agency

January 2016

Nuvi makes social listening and reporting easy

Nuvi makes social listening and reporting much easier. We have shaved off the time it takes to analyze and build reports for our clients. The longer I use it, the more use cases I see for it.

Pros

The customer service is absolutely fantastic. We love that they are willing to get on the phone to help setup monitors to make sure we get the information we are looking for. The visual reporting including a quick to scan sentiment map make analyzing for our clients super easy.

Cons

Haven't found anything yet that we dislike. Building the monitors properly is the key.

Kimball J. from Missionary Training Center

NUVi: Great tool!

We held a live event and monitored the conversation leading up to the event and the day of. With such high volume coming in, we used the sentiment tool to go through all of the data. From the sentiment tool we were able to make the decision to adjust our campaign branding. Because of the real time monitoring, we were able to direct people on how to join the event when people mentioned us with questions.

Cons

We tried out the publishing tool, but it didn't have everything we needed so we ended up using a different tool, but our AM was awesome to help us out during our live event. Overall, NUVI has been great!

Jordan from Midwest Marketing LLC

Social Media Analytic Tool

Nuvi has been a great prospecting tool for our agency. The software is easy to use and provides stunning/easy to read visual reports to show our clients.