What are OneUp users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using OneUp software through verified user reviews

• icon"The ease of use, and the category driven timeslots. Brilliant and aligned perfectly with what I was needing to do."
  • icon"Easy in understanding the product. Excellent Customer Support."
  • icon"Yes, it's a social sharing app and one can invite team members. The best feature is the ability to add and automate RSS feeds."
  • icon"OneUp can be a bit buggy, and its interface is not the most intuitive. Plus, it's fairly limited when it comes to features and functionality."
  • icon"The interface is rudimentary, ugly, and often confusing."
  • icon"After about 2 months I started getting errors that required me to sign in and refresh or make changes to get things to work again."

Browse all OneUp Reviews

• Have you used OneUp and would like to share your experience with others?

Teya

Not a 10 because of POOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

They are still developing it and it feels like it, but it is a great product being in development!

Pros

I like the software a lot. It is extremely affordable and nice to work with. I can tell that they are new on the market because of some chaos in the organization, but I believe that they will improve very fast. One of my fav features is that you can make a post repetative and not care about not having content in the future.

Cons

I registered because I was promissed by the support team that they are working on a feature that I needed and that they will release it in a couple of weeks. I paid for a full year. 2 mounths later they said they changed their plan and are not doing it. Also getting a response from the support team is not guaranteed. They sometimes don't feel like answering a question and stop the conversation right in the middle and ghost you.

Pricing model.

Response from OneUp

Hey Teya, thanks for the feedback. We actually completed your feature request :) It just took a little longer than we originally expected!

Katie

Industry: Research

Thankful for OneUp

My overall experience with OneUp has been outstanding. The ease and customer service is unmatched. Surprisingly not many platforms allow you to post threads like this and I am so thankful to have found OneUp.

Pros

The ability to schedule threads is the most important thing we were looking for from this platform. Before I found OneUp, another team member and I would have to go in and manually post Tweet responses twice a day. The ability to bulk schedule is an absolute plus. This platform has been a life saver and my team and I can't wait to use it again for our public health intervention.

Cons

I am happy with every aspect of this platform. The only thing I can think of to be improved is having the ability to schedule different tweets in the thread instead of having them all go out at once. Though for the project I am working on we do not need this and therefore, OneUp is the perfect platform.

Reasons for choosing OneUp

The ease and customer service of OneUp was not matched by any of the alternative sites we considered.

Reasons for switching to OneUp

Hootsuite does not have the ability to schedule threads which is what we needed for our project.

Response from OneUp

Thanks Katie, glad to hear you are enjoying OneUp for scheduling Twitter threads :)

Karl

It's very good, easy to use, if a little clunky.

I do like this platform. I've used Buffer and Hootsuite and OneUp is now my preferred. Whilst there are a couple of things to iron out (thus I've not given it 5 stars all round) I like the fact that the support team are quick to respond. It's easy to use and readily does what I need it to.

Pros

I like the scheduling calendar and the fact that I can move posts around. This makes it easier to make sure posts aren't going out across the channels on the same day. I also like the fact that I can quickly and easily duplicate posts so I don't have to recreate them from scratch.

Cons

The auto-scheduling doesn't quite work as described on the website. It automatically schedules your post after the last post (furthest into the future) and not the next available time-slot (nearest in the future). The website is a bit slow but I'm assured that it's a work-in-progress and will improve.

Reasons for switching to OneUp

Because OneUp enables me to post to Google My Business. And, since Buffer have moved to a different pricing model, OneUp is a bit cheaper.

Response from OneUp

Thanks for the review Karl :)

Replied November 2021

Rick

Rudimentary social-sharing app offers no unique features

It was frustrating and non-intuitive to figure out how things worked. The interface was not appealing. There was no onboarding of any kind.

Pros

Well, not much really. Yes, it's a social sharing app and one can invite team members. The best feature is the ability to add and automate RSS feeds. Bitly integration is included. It has a Chrome extension but I didn't bother installing it because there was no link in the app itself to the Chrome webstore. I shouldn't have to go search for it myself.

Cons

The interface is rudimentary, ugly, and often confusing. For instance, when adding social networks, it wasn't clear that anything had happened because the UI element that indicated success was way down on the page. I have a 14-inch HD laptop screen. You have to have an iMac Pro or something to even notice the network had been added, without scrolling. Just indicative of the overall bad design. OneUp doesn't offer a single unique or compelling feature to persuade me to switch. There doesn't appear to be a default schedule for posts. Instead, the process of manually adding time slots is extremely tedious and time-consuming. Buffer, for instance, automatically sets up best-possible times for posting based on your time zone and the social network you're using. You can, of course, change that, but it's a big time-saver and it's based on their years of accumulated data.

Response from OneUp

Hey Rick, appreciate your feedback, however it seems like you may have missed some features. 1. In terms of onboarding, there is a tutorial video on the very first page inside of OneUp after you sign up. Did you get a chance to watch it? 2. There is a link to the Chrome Extension inside of OneUp. However, I guess we need to do a better job of making it easier to find. Thanks for the feedback. 3. OneUp does indeed have a Posting Schedule feature, where you can set predetermined timeslots for your posts. It is under "Posting Schedule" on the main navigation bar. Did you get a chance to check it out? All that said, we appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again soon :)

Replied September 2019

Shafiq

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great for scheduling posts on a regular to multiple social media accounts easy!

By automatically posting, I am saving time as I no longer have to manually schedule posts.

Pros

It is by far the easiest tool I have found to schedule repeating posts on a regular basis.

Cons

None that I have come across for my needs

Reasons for choosing OneUp

Ease of regular scheduling of posts.

Reasons for switching to OneUp

It was to difficult to post repeating posts on a regular basis. I had to copy and paste it each day on the days I wanted to schedule posts.

Response from OneUp

Thanks Shafiq, glad to hear you enjoy using OneUp for scheduing your social media posts :)

Brian

OneUp for LinkedIn/Instagram

Time is all I have when it comes to servicing clients and OneUp allows me to efficiently schedule my postings and not have to worry about if I posted content at an appropriate times during the week. I love that I can hammer out my posts on the weekend and then drop them into the scheduler and trust that everything goes like clockwork.

Pros

OneUp makes posting to Linked-In for me super easy and allows me to schedule my posts accordingly, so I don't have to keep visiting the platform. The interface is very intuitive and all web based. I love the fact that I can proof a lot easier without the fear of publishing by accident and attach my photo to post as well. This and the fact that I can schedule my Instagram posts simultaneously to reflect on a different platform is very powerful and saves a lot of time as posting to Instagram via my phone for me is awkward.

Cons

At this point in my OneUp experience, I have no issues or criticisms. Their prompt replies to all my questions is testimony to their commitment to the overall experience of their customers.

Reasons for choosing OneUp

OneUp's functionality and its price point for me could not be beat. Being a start-up I find this the perfect go-to social media scheduler to help build my brand.

Response from OneUp

Thanks Brian, we are happy to hear that you are enjoying OneUp for scheduling your LinkedIn and Instagram posts :)

Replied April 2021

Grace

OneUp for Twitter threads

Ease of scheduling posts ahead of time!

Pros

I'm using several social media management tools and they don't have a function for scheduling Twitter threads ahead of time, and OneUp helps our team lives easier by providing this option for us so we don't have to manually post the threads!

Cons

I haven't experienced any problems on this platform.

Reasons for switching to OneUp

They don't have Twitter threads scheduling option.

Response from OneUp

Thanks Grace, glad to hear you enjoy using OneUp for scheduling Twitter threads :)

Replied October 2021

Cree

Great product!

I have had a great experience.

Pros

This is the only app I have found that allows the user to preschedule posts to Google My Business - in addition to other platforms. It is so easy and simple to use and far more user friendly and intuitive than FB Publisher.

Cons

There were a couple of initial glitches but the customer service was amazing and fixed them all.

Reasons for choosing OneUp

Canva doesn't publish directly to Google My Business. I didn't want to have to post there manually, this app lets me pre schedule the posts and it's done!

Response from OneUp

Thanks Cree, we are happy to see that you enjoy using OneUp for scheduling your Google My Business posts :)

Replied October 2021

Brianna

Great software!

I tried several different social media softwares for scheduling and this was the most customizable, economical, and user friendly.

Pros

I like that one up does google my business with photo and CTA features. It also just added instagram with ability to schedule posts with pictures and not have to respond to a reminder to post.

Cons

It's a little bit difficult to organize business and categories but nothing really gets in the way of the most important feature which is scheduling to individual media's with their different features.

Reasons for choosing OneUp

It's customizable, economical, and had all the features from the respective media sources.

Reasons for switching to OneUp

Too limiting feature wise and doesn't allow posting to Google my business.

Response from OneUp

Thanks Brianna, we are glad to hear that you are enjoying OneUp :)

Replied February 2021

Federico

Industry: Online Media

Perfect fit for my use case

OneUp is perfect for my specific use case, allowing me to schedule tweet threads and drive engagement.

Pros

The ability to schedule Twitter threads ("tweetstorms") is exactly what I need to drive engagement for my social media account and deliver traffic to my website. The OneUp team is also extremely responsive.

Cons

The app sometimes feels a bit slow to respond, with long loading times. I haven't experienced any timeouts or other server-side issues, though.

Reasons for choosing OneUp

TweetDeck does not allow me to schedule tweet threads or replies to other tweets.

Response from OneUp

Thanks Federico, glad to hear you are enjoying OneUp :)

Replied August 2021

Industry: Performing Arts

Finally!

We pay for Hootsuite but Hootsuite cannot schedule Twitter threads and having to cut down our messages was nearly impossible, especially when running various campaigns. OneUp has solved this problem for us, and they're generous free offer ensures we will be using it well into the future.

Pros

Scheduling Twitter threads is what I use OneUp for and it is SO easy. The customer service is impeccable. The free forever option.

Cons

Overall layout isn't as 'exciting' as other social media managers maybe, but it's functional and that's what really matters.

Reasons for switching to OneUp

OneUp offered a feature that Hootsuite did not

Response from OneUp

Hey Jennifer, happy to hear you enjoy using OneUp for scheduling Twitter threads! Also, since you published this review, we have actually released a completely updated user interface :)

Norrania

Automatic social media post with OneUp

Pros

It was simple to figure out what you could and couldn't accomplish with the program at first. It's simple to post, schedule, and duplicate without bothering to do it manually. It's simple to use and provides a good summary and report of my post engagement.

Cons

It properly timed the stories. However, we could undoubtedly employ automatic story publishing on other sites like LinkedIn and Instagram. I can't link users on LinkedIn, their handle name won't appear, so I have to manually post in from the original website.

Response from OneUp

Thanks Norrania, glad to hear you enjoy using OneUp :)

Replied August 2021

Vanessa

Best bang for the buck

Overall I am happy with the service and plan to continue using them, and hope to continue seeing improvements. One other thing I'd like to see in the future are suggestions for how to effectively post to each site. For instance, twitter and Linkedin seem to react better to links than pictures in our case.

Pros

After lots of research I went with Oneup. There are lot of companies today that provide similar services. I choose Oneup for a couple of main reasons. 1) I felt that the price range was lower than many 2) It posts to google business pages which is an uncommon feature that I wanted. I started with the free-trial, and decided after playing around with it that I enjoyed how easy it was to navigate.

Cons

I am giving it a 4 star review however because there are some areas in which I would like to see improvement. 1) When posting to instagram/twitter, I have to guess hashtags. Unlike when posting directly to instagram, you cannot see which hashtags are used and which aren't. 2) I can only post 1 picture or 1 video for each post. Most of the time it works fine for our purposes, but I am always annoyed when I end up needing to go directly to the instagram instead to post the same thing with more pics/videos. Also, I cannot edit photos or videos as you can on instagram. It has none of the filters or video cutting tools available. 3) When a post fails, it gives a reason which is usually impossible to comprehend and usually wrong. Most of my second twitter posts fail for instance...I don't know why, I think its just a glitch. On a plus side customer service is very responsive and helpful.

Response from OneUp

Thanks for the feedback Vanessa :) Since you published this review, we have actually added a hashtag suggestion feature, where it shows you popular hashtags related to your keyword. OneUp also supports multi-image posts now :) It looks like most of your failed Twitter posts had images with very large dimensions. We've added a feature that automatically resizes images when they are too small, so they publish successfully, so you should never have this issue again :)

Jurica

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Beat Instagram Auto Upload Scheduling Tool

OneUp tool is really a time saver and must have tool for every social media manager. I have 5 personal Instagram accounts and I also manage many Jewelry and Watch Brands or Stores social media. So if you need a tool that will automatically post your scheduled post on social media platform like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Stocktwits or Google My Business (GMB) then you should definitely give a try on this tool. Example: In less than 5 hours I have prepare over 100+ scheduled unique posts, which means I have found 100+ images on IG, wrote unique caption, hashtags and then upload on OneUp app. Uploading and setting up 'bulk upload' feature was done in less than 5 minutes. Task of 5 hours for 3+ month of content every day. And you can also turn on reposting option so that every post will be uploaded again after x amount of time. My business is now automated and I can spend more time on interaction with followers and less on preparing content.

Pros

I was looking for only one feature...and that was Auto Post on Instagram for scheduled posts, but I got much more. Before cca. 2 years (in 2018-2019) there was only one or two auto post scheduling tools for Instagram and only OneUp was affordable and very good at it. Great feature is also that they have bulk scheduling upload (.csv) for posts and stories which saved tons of time for me. And you can also repeat scheduled posts (tool will post your photo every X amount of time...for example, you can create 30 scheduled posts and set the posts to repeat each month). Scheduled tool also allows you to auto-post from RSS. I did not use the product for other platforms but you can also use it for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Stocktwits and Google My Business (GMB). I also need to mention Davis and his team. Each and every time when I had a problem, they have answered very fast and solve the problem under 24 hours. Price is more than affordable for what you get and that is also one factor that keeps me here.

Cons

Sometimes one of my 30+ Chrome extensions blocks something on platform...but it is not the problem that cause tool but my browser. And that is the only 'problem' I have with the OneUp tool. But I always fix it by opening tool in incognito section where I am not using extensions.

Response from OneUp

Thanks for the thoughtful review Jurica! We are super happy to hear that you are enjoying OneUp :)

Replied April 2021

Better then Facebook's in-platform auto scheduler, Better then Hoot Suite

Fantastic. I learned it quickly. My workers learned it quickly. Several learning curves with adding accounts to categories, but once we found the list view, we could cntl+f to easily add accounts to catagories. 10 out of 10 overall experience.

Pros

After loading over 500 posts and leaving for vacation, I returned with zero issues. All my posts were triggered on time. All happy clients. Google does not have a posting schedule, it is also hard to find. Lots of companies offer it, but they don't do it well. With Oneup, I can choose individual buttons like add call now buttons and website links. When I have a client that I need to post on FB, Google, Twitter, I just upload 1 post, and Oneup will post the image and the content on all 3 platforms, and on whatever time I want. We are going to start selling annual packages and the Oneup system allows you to duplicate posts and submit them again. This will be helpful when we start to rotate 350 posts annually. Everyone will be auto-pilot at that point and I will be able to increase my margins by over 300%. Excellent software, clean, easy to use. I highly recommend this product if you post on a daily basis with google my business alone or multiple platforms. Also, they are actively building the software, which is great because I know I have support and I know they still care about the product evolving. This is important because FB and Google update and change actively things, so Oneup needs to keep up with them. At this point, I feel they are 120% invested in staying on top. Give it a shot, 5-stars from us. Client Database - almost 100 clients Posts per Year - 1500+ Software Experience: 10 out of 10 A solution to a large section of our fulfillment: Yes.

Cons

When you are uploading numerous posts at one time, and don't have a spreadsheet to import (We write our content out of docs), after each submission, the page refreshes. You have to go and find the business again (hard when you have hundreds) then select them , then let it load up the post page again, then you can enter another post, submit, then it refreshes, have to start over again and find the business. I would love a (submit and post another) button, that instead of refreshing back to ground zero, just whipes the forms and refreshes the individual client page. Please consider, as it will save us hours every week.

Reasons for choosing OneUp

Hand-in-hand small company feel. We loved the interactions and prefer small business customer service over giant company, wait on hold for 10 hours and talk to people who know nothing, support. Price isn't the cheapest, but this is the only company that allows us to post 1500 character posts with links and photos, AND call to action buttons with google my business. THIS IS MAJOR Other companies all say they work with Google My Business, but they have huge limitations, or its not seamless. Not worth the risk and chance to lose the client. Oneup for the win.

Reasons for switching to OneUp

We needed the ability to schedule Google My Business posts out into the future. We have clients we have to post on everyday, and that makes it impossible to go camping or leave internet for more than a day. Now I can post out for my clients a whole year in advance, and I have a lot more time for me, less worry, and happy customers.

Response from OneUp

Thanks John, we are glad to hear that OneUp has enabled so much more efficiency for you! Based on your feedback in the Cons section, we have added an option for immediately scheduling another post after submitting a post. Hope it is helpful and saves you a ton of time! :)

Replied August 2020

Max

Super effective and easy to use

Great! Easy setup, nice packages, great support and a great software!

Pros

It has a great support that has also an ear for small business owners and fast and great solutions for problems! For me, a friendly customer support is the most important beside the software itself! And: The software is effective, easy to use and perfect for us, because it offers scheduling for google my business, instagram and facebook at once!

Cons

Because I have a 13“ inch screen which is really small it is sometimes a bit hard to have every information on screen, but this is a very personal problem!

Reasons for choosing OneUp

The google my business support for scheduling posts

Reasons for switching to OneUp

The google my business support for scheduling posts and because it has more affordable solutions for small businesses which like to schedule their social media posts

Response from OneUp

Thanks Max, glad to hear you are enjoying OneUp :)

Replied February 2020

Crystal

Industry: Online Media

Easy to use and get in touch with customer support

It's really great that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] looks after his customers as well as he does. He is happy to help and prompt to answer.

Pros

Easy to get in contact with customer support/[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Cons

The only minor downside is the basic layout. Wish it could be a bit more in depth then I would use it solely instead of other platforms to supplement.

Reasons for choosing OneUp

Because of the compatibility with Google My Business.

Response from OneUp

Thanks Crystal, glad to hear you enjoy using OneUp :) Also, since you published this review, we have updated our entire user interface, so it's now a lot more modern and less basic :)

Sara

Industry: Restaurants

Communication was outstanding

Overall, my experience with OneUp was outstanding! If there would have been resizing built into the software so OneUp could be a one stop shop I would have continued past my trial. Davis, thank you for all your help through the trial I really appreciate it!

Pros

I researched online the best software to use for automation of my social media posts. Every site that I looked at referred me back to OneUp as the software to use. I used the software during the trial to see if it would fit within my business. The software was very easy to use and the communication with their customer support was OUTSTANDING! Any issues that I had I just reached out and the response was very quick. The other great thing about this software was that there was also a Google Chrome Extension.

Cons

The only issue I had with this software was when I would upload a picture I would get a warning message. The message would state that the picture might not display correctly due to the size and dimension and the platform restrictions of (Facebook, Instagram, etc). Obviously, it is good to have the warning there I get that, but built in resizing would have been a bonus. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to go to multiple places when posting (hence the automation).

Reasons for choosing OneUp

I tried multiple products at the same time to see which would be the best fit.

Replied October 2019

Su

The best tool for LinkedIn post automation

Overall I think the tool comes with all the features you need to generate a content plan that saves a lot of time and automates the process of posting interesting stuff on a regular basis. It is very easy to use and the support team always answers my questions within hours. I am very thankful for this amazing experience I have made with OneUp and I am looking forward to see what kind of features they will launch next.

Pros

I really enjoy the user experience within the tool, it's very intuitive. The tool comes with a lot of helpful features just like the canva integration, the timeslot and category section and the opportunity to automate my posts also in my private linkedin profile. I also prefer the tool because it makes planning my posts simple and fun. Also, I really like the fact that I can add images, videos or links to my postings. I use OneUp everyday to schedule my posting ideas and it helps me to organize my postings and saving time by automating the posting process. I can definitely recommend using OneUp to all LinkedIn users who want to generate more followers by posting frequently.

Cons

I was searching for a tool like this for months and I wish I had found OneUp earlier!

Amazing value for the money!

Can’t say enough good things about this app. Easy to use made applying it to my business a snap! Very pleased with all aspects of implementation and ease of use for myself and other workers.

Pros

This is the only social media sharing platform that serves posts to all the major platforms. It is super easy and intuitive to use as well. I was able to schedule to posts to five different social media accounts almost six months in advance to help me focus on the day-to-day operations.

Cons

It’s not totally free, but it is the cheapest app of its kind that can post to all of these platforms. I understand that it can’t be free and it is still a great value!

Reasons for choosing OneUp

OneUp could reach more social media platforms.

Reasons for switching to OneUp

OneUp could reach more social media platforms.

Response from OneUp

Thanks John, we are happy to hear that you enjoy using OneUp for sharing your social media posts :)

Replied August 2020

Perfect tool and better customer service

It makes your life simpler and helps you optimize the resources of medium and small business. It's perfect!

Pros

It is very complete and easy to use so it saves you a lot of time (and money!). Plus the customer service is the best! Always received the attention needed in a few hours and it's always been helpful and personalized.

Cons

I can't think of anything bad right now. All my experience has been good so far!

Reasons for switching to OneUp

After trying both I prefer this one

Response from OneUp

Happy to hear that OneUp has saved you time and money :)

Replied July 2020

Leah

Makes a Real Difference Especially with Google My Business

Good, definitely. Today I had a problem that I couldn't resolve. I asked for help and got it very quickly. This is super important to me. I have a lot of patience with newer technology but am happy to grow with a growing company... but when I can't solve a problem with posted help, I want to be able to reach someone and this definitely happened today.

Pros

I have clients that need regular posting to their Google My Business account and the fact that you can use this app for such a low cost to schedule posts/updates is a big deal. I appreciate that the developers continue to make the user interface more intuitive and therefore easier to use.

Cons

The user interface initially took some getting used to and I would like the account holder profile to include a little more information.

Cost and support.

Response from OneUp

Thanks Leah, we are glad to hear OneUp has been helpful for you and your clients! We have actually just recently added more information and functionality to the account holder profiles :) Also, since you published this review, we have actually updated and modernized the entire user interface :)

ANDREW

Free Trial Thoughts

Pros

For one, this product does give you the biggest bang for your buck compared to other similar media managers. I spent a lot of time comparing it! I did not need all of the features some of the higher end managers had nor did I want to pay for them. If you are looking into finding a social media manager this is a great place to start. I enjoyed my free trial with OneUp but I did decide to go in a different direction. Even though I am not going to use OneUp I will definitely recommend it to others. I feel that this could meet the needs of a lot of content creators. The customer support is really great! Any question I had was either answered right away or within an hour or two. I can tell this team really cares about its users. Give the free trial a try! You will be happy you did.

Cons

OneUp does not support multiple images in a post. This was a deal-breaker for me, but I am glad to hear that they are working to make this a possibility. By the time you are reading this, it may no longer be an issue?

Response from OneUp

Thanks for the feedback Andrew. Yes, multi-image posts are now supported inside OneUp :)

Megan

Fantastic scheduling app

Pros

We have recently started using OneUp to schedule our client posts, and it has exceeded our expectations. The customer service has been above and beyond, and our questions have always been answered within 24 hours. OneUp is far cheaper than any alternative that we have used before, yet we are able to achieve more of what we need on OneUp (such as scheduling posts to Google My Business). We use the app daily and could not be more pleased with how it has gone.

Cons

Whenever we run into any issues or concerns, we contact the team at OneUp who are extremely helpful and attentive with solving this for us. It would be great in the future to perhaps see a streams of current posts on your social media accounts, but we are more than happy with what is offered currently.

Response from OneUp

Thanks Megan, we are happy to hear that you enjoy using OneUp to schedule your social media and GMB posts! :)

Replied March 2021

Rodney

Hands Down! The Best Social Media Automation

Rep. is one of the most patient and helpful human I know! Tech support is on par I never have to wait days for a response like " Social Tap or Hootsuite " He cares about his customers and will do whatever he needs to do! I can truly call him my friend. Rep. has even team-viewed with me and got on the phone so I could explain to him everything I wanted to add. All addons that every other company said are impossible to do rep. had them done for me. Your not just a number to OneUP, The will give you personal attention and help you with whatever you need.

Pros

All the features I need to make my social media business runs like clock work. Very easy to use and setup! Has not crashed or lost all my work like so many others! More great features being added! Very adaptable Custom addons tailored to my business Bulk uploader in csv format There are many features in the works that I know everyone will love to have!

Cons

There is no cons to this wonderful software if I need something added it gets done.

Response from OneUp

Thanks for the review Rodney!

Replied April 2019