• Pros

• "The best exit-intent popup plugin I’ve ever used. It provides mobile exit intent as well! OptiMonk saves lots of abandoning visitors day by day in our garden store."

• "It's reliable targeting and the ability to create popup series, each one triggering the next in the series."

• "The possibility to capture Messenger subscribers is beyond imagination! Amazing tool"

• Cons

• "I use a smaller CRM system and there is no direct integration (although we can connect the 2 systems by using Zapier)."

• "Nothing I can think of at the moment, I like it as it is."

• "There are smaller bugs in the editor that I don't like."

Browse OptiMonk Reviews

Istvn from Conversific

MUST HAVE if you run an Online Business

One of my favorite online tools. The real value for money at my side starts when I put 1$ in and get at least 10$ out. With OptiMonks kickass premade popup templates Ive made so powerful campaigns (no design skills at all, Ive grown up on Canva ), that its crushed my ROI. With the FREE trial, its a real no brainer.

Pros

Tons of free templates, outstanding design, powerful triggering settings. I've tried a couple of alternatives, but this one is delightful

Cons

The only thing Im missing is the built-in embedded forms function. That would be reaaallly astounding

Response from OptiMonk

Replied July 2019

Thank you soo much for sharing your thoughts with us :)

Gabor from ROI Foundry

Effective & Easy-to-use

When it comes to collecting email subscribers, OptiMonk is the best option you can choose. Recommended!

Pros

Gamification popups (e.g. lucky wheel) and wide range of targeting options.

Cons

Response from OptiMonk

Replied December 2019

Your feedback means a lot to us, thanks for sharing it with the Capterra community :)

Soma from Recart

Best way of collecting Facebook Messenger subscribers

With 80-90% open rates, Messenger marketing is the new email marketing. OptiMonk is one of the earliest adopters of boosting Messenger sign-ups that comes with lots of personalization features.

Pros

Smart form display: asking Messenger opt-in instead of forcing email sign ups when the user is logged into Messenger. Thats super useful especially on mobile devices.

Cons

I dont really have any complaints, rather a feature request :slightly_smiling_face: More templates (e.g. side messages) with Messenger opt-in.

Response from OptiMonk

Replied August 2019

Thanks for sharing your thoughts We're just working on dozens of new templates - including some sidemessages that can be used to gather Facebook Messenger subscribers :)

Anik from Ahmedabad University

OptiMonk Review

My overall experience has been really good and would recommend to anyone wanting to try this for your website. The interface is really friendly and you don't need any technical skills and wherever technical skills are required, you can get in touch with the customer support; they will sort things out for you in a flash. So far it has been a good experience!

Pros

The dashboard is easy to understand and play around with Creation and implementation of campaigns is very user-friendly Creating custom form fields is also very easy All in all the user interface is really good The customer support team is a real champion - very responsive, helpful and lightning quick.

Cons

There are some limitations/wishlists from OptiMonk A lot of integration is still not available and a webhook does not really provide a great experience Certain customisations are not possible straight forward and need a workaround where you end up losing some in-built features The designs/templates could have a little more variety say maybe from an industry perspective

Angela from YogaSport

Business Partner Loves It

Overall it was great while we used it but right now it doesn't serve me.

Pros

My business partner setup Optimonk so I don't know the specifics on it except how it works on the front end. I like how we could choose when the pop-ups happened, how often, etc. It always worked and integrated well with ActiveCampaign,

Cons

When I wasn't working with my partner anymore, I ultimately stopped using this software simply because I could do pop-ups for free in my Kajabi website. I prefer all-in-one solutions to simple things like this because it's too much to manage integrations and to continue to pay for each service.

Response from OptiMonk

Replied December 2019

Hi Angela - Thank you so much for your thoughts, we really appreciate your feedback :)

OptiMonk saves time for me

Highly recommended - especially for email capturing.

Pros

The best exit-intent popup plugin Ive ever used. It provides mobile exit intent as well! OptiMonk saves lots of abandoning visitors day by day in our garden store.

Cons

I cant see detailed statistics by device.

Response from OptiMonk

Replied August 2019

Many thanks for your feedback and your tip :) It's been added to our list of feature ideas :)

Norbert from ShopRenter.hu Kft.

My favourite marketing software

One of the best marketing softwares that I use continously.

Pros

Targeting and design options, and the first-class support.

Cons

There are smaller bugs in the editor that I don't like.

Response from OptiMonk

Replied August 2019

Hey Norbert, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We're continuously working on our editor to make your design work even more enjoyable :)

John from Recart

Best lead generation tool

Amazing ROI, tons of templates, versatile editor. Highly recommend it!

Pros

Cons

Nothing I can think of at the moment, I like it as it is.

Response from OptiMonk

Replied August 2019

Thank you John, your feedback means a lot to us :)

Nemil from STAAH

Hands Down!

Great experience overall. Keep up the great job team.

Pros

One of the best popup and CRO tools available in the market. A lot of useful features, customization options, and awesome templates. The support is fabulous. Just a couple of pointers need to be addressed which have already been shared with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Hope to see them live soon :)

Cons

There is no option to set the probability of the spinwheel.

Zsolt from DO! marketing

If you want to make money with your popup, Optimonk is the way to go

Pros

I love the great built in designs, and drag and drop builder is cool as well. But what I like the most is that you can make money with Optimonk. There are lots of special features, that allow popups to be personalized and triggered at the best moment and place.

Cons

The software itself is really smart, so you need some time to get around. But after that, you're good to go.

Response from OptiMonk

Replied August 2019

Thanks, you're awesome! I'm glad that our drag'n'drop editor and the personalization options are useful for you :)

Excellent Campaign Maker

I have been able to grow the Amount of Visitors that are interested in my Offers in less than 30 days

Pros

I like the ease to set up Appealing Offers and Campaigns that Converts for my Customers

Cons

I would love to have the possibility to also create landing pages in OptiMonk - that would be a great Asset

Response from OptiMonk

Replied July 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for your feedback :) I'm happy to see you enjoyed creating campaigns with OptiMonk. We're continuously working on new widget types, so I appreciate that you shared this feature idea - it's been added to our list :)