All Outgrow Reviews

Charles

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Really good value ,does what I want!

Dave

Great tool for online calculators!

I work for a Carsharing company and we use Outgrow to easily make calculation tools where people can quickly see if a shared car is beneficial for them. They are super easy to make, and can be duplicated and modified within minutes. This allows us to scale our company more efficiently. Our company is relatively small, so every euro has to be spend wisely. The Freelance package offers enough for us to do exactly what we want to do with our calculations. I've done some research into alternatives, and I find that the competition is not on the same level. I recommend this software to anyone that wants make basic or advanced calculation tools for their website within a few hours. The reason for the 10/10 is that the one time I got stuck within Outgrow, there helpdesk was able to fix it within a few hours. The calculator wasn't displaying properly and I don't have the technical know-how to resolve the issue myself, but with the support of Outgrow I got it up and running the same day.

Pros

Calculation Tools: Within a few sliders and a dropdown menu a visitor of our website is able to determine if our service is beneficial for them. Conditioned Results: Due to the nature of our service we do not always want to show the same text for every result. If someone does not directly financially benefit from our service we would like to show all non-financial reasons to choose our company. Customer Service: All issues that you might have can directly be resolved by their Intercom chat. We use Intercom ourselves, and we envy there response time.

Cons

I would suggest splitting Quizzes and Calculators into two different products, as I can imagine some people are only using one of the two. But I see how the 2 features are largely intertwined, and splitting might be difficult. Maybe allow people to 'shop' their own package. I'm eyeing on some features that are in the next plan, but I don't need all of the extra features. So if it is not too complicated it might be interesting to individually purchase some features.

Julia

Nimble survey tool!

I love to use the tool, it’s easy and I have a lot of flexibility to change things to be the way that work best for our brand. When I run into trouble their customer success team has always been able to find a solution for me. The availability and willingness to help of that team is so amazing!

Pros

I like the Marketo integration best, and the ability to launch a survey from within a Marketo email. The ability to add lead GEN forms is great and mapped the data back is even better. Their pre formatted surveys and numerical quizzes are what we use most and it’s great you can get them running without having to know JavaScript!

Cons

I wish more of the features were just included it out of the box, each feature is an added cost.

Reasons for switching to Outgrow

We needed a tool that could create mathematical calculations and one that integrated with Marketo.

Ale

Industry: Newspapers

Amazing calculator but the pricing is wrong

I bought unlimited, with template club and they start removing features they promises and the template club never delivery. They promise 1 new template every month, they give you 1 new premade quizz from a old template... Like i say, the problem is the template are not very customisable so you are insanly limited The support is good and helpfull, but founder miss manage the app and they really dont care the customers. The app have so many limitation is not worth the pricing. I do suggest try other solution, you can get better result for less money

Pros

Outgrow is a good solution for make interactive calculator, quizzes and test. - Easy to use - Easy to implement - nice support - Insight are really good But...

Cons

The big problem with outgrow is there not a editor design like other similar tool (like brandquiz) so you depends on templates... and well for access the templates you have to pay or get premium packages so, you are stuck with 3 -5basic design.(even with template club) Im on the template club and is really bad, and also they dont delivery what they promise. Overall outgrow is a good tool but is not sense the pricing. Is like buying microsoft word, and have to pay more for use bold or italic. - Very expensive - They lock most all features - very basic templates - not very editable or customisable - Ui sometimes is bugged and work slow - So Many limitation is non sense - 70% of interface is an upsell Also they change the pricing and the tiers, so the costumer keep losing features Overall is a good tool but not worth the money Hope they make a clear pricing and tier once for all

Jeff

The results are like magic!

The best lead generation system on the market.

Pros

As a person who knows inbound marketing, I was quite stunned when I began using Outgrow about 10 months ago. During that time it has helped me creating stunning calls to action that bring in the leads. It has literally generated 100's of leads for my clients. Outgrow has become my #1 lead generation tool as a professional inbound marketer. It is easy to use, and the program guides you through the process of creating an interactive lead form that is not only super appealing, but it works! It's like magic --- the leads arrive! My clients thank me for their marketing results. The credit is due to Outgrow! Also, the customer support at Outgrow is fabulous. They really care about helping you succeed with the service.

Cons

Outgrow is a very robust program and it has a lot of features. I do wish that on the Essential Plan that I could send more data other than contact information through Zapier, to programs like Google Analytics, Pipedrive, as well as send custom email notifications. I also wish there was a way to remove the Outgrow branding other than having to purchase the Business Plan. Those are my two big wishes, but they are not deal breakers. I am a fan of Outgrow.

Gregg

Outgrow has helped me generate more leads at a lower cost per lead than other lead generation tools.

I was able to generate more leads, at a lower cost per lead, and do a better job of qualifying leads prior to follow up.

Pros

I use Outgrow to help clients generate highly qualified leads. Outgrow quizzes are one of the most successful "lead magnets" I've ever used because the conversion rates are very high AND it has the added benefit of qualifying leads before the business spends time and resources following up. As the lead goes through the quiz, they leave valuable demographic and psychographic information that enables us to tailor our offers to their specific needs and wants. Very few leads will fill out an extended form that will capture this information, but they do complete an extended quiz because it's fun and there's the promise of gaining value at the end. You can't get this type of intel and interactivity when you're offering an ebook or video course. I highly recommend Outgrow to anyone seeking a lead generation tool that qualifies leads and aids in the sales process.

Cons

If I have any complaint, it's that it's not a Wordpress plugin. You can embed an Outgrow quiz on a wordpress page, but I think it would be powerful to use it as a plugin and publish pages directly onto a wordpress site without embed codes or iframes

Tristin

Powerful, Beautiful, Intuitive

-Beautiful lead magnets that impress my customers, build trust, and establish expert authority. -Powerful "premium" calculators that customers will pay to access. -Flexible and intuitive app that saves me hours and hundreds or thousands of dollars on development. -Freedom from complex coding that was previously necessary for these calculators. -Quizzes that can be used in digital course administration to aid the learning process and enhance the student experience.

Pros

Outgrow is best thought of as a very powerful calculator. Imagine a very intelligent person sitting across from you with a computer asking questions, calculating results, and feeding the results back to you in an easy-to-understand form. Outgrow is all of that and more. The best part about Outgrow is that it is equally useful for beginners and advanced users alike. You can get started creating simple calculators and quizzes in no time. You can make those calculators and quizzes gorgeous with little effort. You can do it in less than 15 minutes. But it doesn't stop there. The advanced calculation features allow you to design highly complex apps without needing to do any coding. The possibilities for lead magnets and premium products are infinite and exciting.

Cons

Very little to complain about. The pricing structure can be a little complex, so make sure you know exactly which features you need before purchasing a plan. Otherwise I can't think of anything I don't like about Outgrow.

john

Industry: Information Services

Powerful personalized content creator

Outgrow allowed me to create very individualized content that creates engagement that keeps our visitor onpage and interacting.

Pros

Outgrow has been an excellent tool to create content that get's people interested in the content and then participate in their unique outcome and relative to others. It is a form of personalization that just works. The tool is easy to use and support is terrific. There are a multitude of designs and formats that will allow you to create just about any kind of survey, quiz or calculator.

Cons

It does so many things that I needed to just learn a few aspects, implement then learn more and implement more.

Gen

My secret weapon for all Lead Generation Campaigns

From amazing chat support to great looking and excellent performing quizzes and chatbots I am so glad I've found this product.

Pros

I loved the templates, design and functionality, They weren't boring stuffy templates like previous products I had used. Chat support is second to none I am so impressed with how chat support are there every step of the way. I was also making quizzes within 5 mins so easy adoption is great. When I did get stuck I was able to chat and get it sorted on the spot. The results I have received have been amazing for my facebook campaigns and landing pages for clients. Outgrow was recommend highly by a big name in lead generation and I was not disappointed. I would highy recommend Outgrow for all those looking to increase engagement and lower lead price.

Cons

The higher tier packages are out of my price range but I have made do with essentials and with the results I'm getting more than justify the cost.

Reasons for choosing Outgrow

Design, great looking templates, I liked the support after running through the trial they helped me increase my performance.

Reasons for switching to Outgrow

Through a recommendation, also looking for something with great design features.

Robert

Easy, Effective, Interactive Content

Outgrow has enabled us to provide interactive content for client who previously didn't have access to the technology. Helping them standout from competitors.

Pros

We've been using Outgrow to create interactive content for a range of clients. It's a great tool for creating interesting ways to add leads to the top of the funnel, whilst staying away from the overused free PDF guides, etc. The content builder is very easy to use, but extremely powerful. The scoring logic is really useful, especially the "if most answers are A, give the outcome X". There are a number of potential integrations, including to the most popular email marketing systems. The native integration with Active Campaign was perfect for our clients.

Cons

The recently launched library of examples has really filled a gap - previously it was sometimes difficult to see how you could use the many features, or where to start with a specific industry, but the examples have made that much easier.

Angie

Outgrow has been a great investment for my business. Great product and amazing support.

Outgrow is a full featured survey, quiz and calculator platform. I use it in my business for clients wishing to create a product match quiz and also for customer qualification. It is easy to use and the Jump logic gives it an edge over many competitors.

Pros

- Outgrow offers a full system. They have a great range of quiz types / calculators etc. - Outgrow has great customer support. Support is available via chat and they are very helpful. - Outgrow have a great range of templates to make the process of building your quiz even faster - The interface is very easy to navigate and easy to use.

Cons

- To be able to use all features, the software is quite expensive - I'd like to see more features available on the first two pricing tiers - I think it would be better on lower tiers to have more features, but keep the view rate / participant rate lower. Otherwise it is a bit hard to know the value of these features.

Natasha

Helpful, accommodating, and responsive

It was a pleasure working with Outgrow. Every team member I interacted with was helpful, encouraging, and knowledgeable. As a company they are incredibly responsive-- my queries were responded to in less than their promised 5 minutes. I also appreciated how supportive they were in resolving any confusion I had working on my calculator app. Due to them, I can now provide an interactive reference for users to quickly calculate the arithmetic sentence starting point and plea adjusted sentences aiding with consistency and transparency in the judicial process. We are setting it up to help the judicial and lawyer communities first, and later on plan to expand the audience to other beneficiaries.

Pros

I liked its user-friendly interface best

Cons

Only one person can work on it at a time

Reasons for choosing Outgrow

Easy to use, contained relevant templates, accommodating free trial, helpful and responsive service.

Reasons for switching to Outgrow

Open as app was too limited in what it would allow us to program into the calculator. Needed to set it fully in free trial to be able to get funding approval for subscription plan. Their free trial restricted what could be done. Outgrow, on the other hand, was accommodating of what we needed and even let us experiment with options we were not as familiar with to see what would be most ideal for our product.

Nick

Fantastic product for creating fast quizzes with logic

We're using Outgrow to help generate leads, since incorporating a quiz style landing page, we've been able to reduce our CPA by 40%. We've also been able to use the integrations to push our leads directly into SalesForce. Prequalifying leads before they come through into our system.

Pros

Cons

It can be a bit slow at times, also had issues with random questions appearing in my quiz. It can be a bit slow at times, also had issues with random questions appearing in my quiz. It can be a bit slow at times, also had issues with random questions appearing in my quiz.

Industry: Graphic Design

I am very pleased, it is difficult to find anything to build custom online calculators .

It allows me to create extremely custom applications for my clients. This really sets me apart from my competition!

Pros

OutGrow is a very useful service. In my opinion there is nothing else like it. It give you the ability to build not only unique interactive lead magnets but also very useful tools that people will seek out and use over and over. It can be used very intuitively, especially when you need to build something quickly using the available templates but if you need more customization the depth is there as well. Outgrow offers a lot of features and options to build a large variety of different kinds of lead magnets. I really like the fact that I can upload my own images directly to the software. It also has many ways that the end use can input information, these range from sliding scales to dropdowns just to name a few. The app is very polished and creates a very high quality and high value look and feel to it's calculators and surveys.

Cons

I would like to see an expanded selection of templates, but the one that are available are very good.

Bradley

Outgrow is Amazing! I have Triple Leads when using outgrow!

Everyone at Outgrow is friendly and super helpful on everything. An amazing support team and responsive to everything.

Pros

I love the software and its ability to make interactive content that converts. Some of my clients don't have a high of success when compared to others, but we are working on those. On average, my conversion rates are between 8 and 25% when compared to Google Averages of 4.45% in my industry. Also, the great part is that we can get more info out of leads vs traditional forms.

Cons

I wished there were better pricing options for startups to have access to more of the advanced features. Currently, there are lower price points, but to get all the tools you need you to have to pay more.