What are Pipedrive users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Pipedrive software through verified user reviews

2,445 Reviews

1,478

• icon"Very good CRM tool that helps visually track and display the growth of leads and opportunities in a company."
  • icon"Pipedrive's free plan is great, you can get a good idea of whether the product is for you without actually spending a penny."
  • icon"We love how simple and effective it is, it helps you with reminder and to get super organized."
  • icon"The worst part about the Pipe Drive platform is that you cannot customize the platform as much as you could with an enterprise level platform."
  • icon"There is no key information once Pipedrive is down of who you can contact for support. I don't like the Lead section it really just sits there quite useless to us."
  • icon"Bit costly and being a beginner it was bit difficult for creating filters and objects. Enabling few functionalities for certain teams are missing."

Browse all Pipedrive Reviews

• Have you used Pipedrive and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 2,445 reviews

Tanya

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

Time used: Unspecified

December 2021

Pipedrive User Review

Jamie

June 2022

Great starter and start up CRM with call functions

Overall, Pipedrive is solid and a great place to start using CRM. The call features are useful when you have teams spread across the globe.

Pros

Pipedrive provides the ability to make calls right from the CRM, so all sales activity in one place.

Cons

I felt the email marketing and cadence tools are a bit too basic for what I need now.

Reasons for choosing Pipedrive

It had all of the functions I was looking for at a reasonable price point.

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

I needed a more robust option with call abilities.

Alfredo

July 2022

My best CRM platform but...

I have been using PD for more than 3 years, and I love it... in fact I recommended it to some colleagues of mine. I used it for a very particular selling task in my job. During first year I increased sales 20%, second year was 2020... and you know. I was preparing it fore this new period, but then one of the sales teams I admire the most in my business began to use another CRM very specific for this sector, and then...

Pros

I think (because i tried others), this is a software with a great ease of use and configurability, and especially it is a software that becomes addictive to use, which returns in profits for your business. Lately, a lot of updates were being made focused on controlling the communication with the client itself. Good Tech Asist too!

Cons

If I have to point a "Con" is about these updates I said before... Every new feature has a limited range of use if you don't want to pay more.

Reasons for choosing Pipedrive

Ease of use and configurability, and its interface

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

Access makes many things pretty good, but it's not the ideal solution as a CRM software, I think.

Arjun

Important features like the app, user creation and SSO don't work well, don't bother with Pipedrive

Mixed. The product has been designed well with a lot of attention to detail but massive bugs that are getting in the way of work are not getting the required attention. As a product that is tied to my sales performance this is not an area that we can compromise.

Pros

Their pipeline view is fantastic, no doubt about it and that's what attracted me to the product in the first place. Their web form and chatbot are quite helpful as well.

Cons

Support isn't very helpful. Many times during my association with them I have felt that we are completely helpless and stuck fending for ourselves. They are polite but ineffective. We have been unable to create any new accounts on the system for over 3 weeks and ever after raising multiple tickets there is no update and no solution. Forget about using their mobile app it hasn't worked for over a year.

Reasons for choosing Pipedrive

The user experience was fantastic, and it still is but unfortunately we did not evaluate the quality of support at the time.

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

Zurmo had some nice gamification features but as an open source tool it was clunky and we felt we were ready for a more advanced solution.

Michelle

A CRM System that just Works for Sales Management

Overall a good experience using the platform my new team members just needed two days of training and found it easier to use.

Pros

Easy to manage different pipelines for different sales projects. The email template is one of the key features we like as it allows us to format our emails and the fields are filled in automatically, so every client receives a quality email without spending time typing out individual emails. Like the filter system that allows you to select just the clients, you wish to target and even the group email shot is an excellent tool we use often. We have added out funnels and Xero to the platform and both work perfectly with Pipedrive. Our market profile is primarily created on google documents and we have ease of importing the information onto the Pipedrive pipeline. We use the activities to set reminders which allows us to keep track of our work tasks on a given day. For sales, you can modify the platform to include the key features that you would like for your company and client information to be saved. Allows you to make group amendments in list form for a high volume of clients so if you need to split the work between the team this is an excellent tool.

Cons

The emails received are not automatically assigned to a client and sometimes land on other client's deals in Pipedrive. There seems to be a lot of downtime of late and we have had several clients confirm that they have not received the email off Pipedrive. There is a lot of new additions to Pipedrive but not enough time to learn them this can be a pro and a con. The support is not always available for immediate help. There is no key information once Pipedrive is down of who you can contact for support. I don't like the Lead section it really just sits there quite useless to us.

Andrés

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Massive Pipedrive fan

Being able to manage our customer base and network in an easy and usable way. Also it has become my second brain. Best software I have found for this. Strongly recommend. I have used [SENSITIVE CONTENT] coaching and group sessions to get more skilled in using Pipedrive. I also recommend [SENSITIVE CONTENT] He is very good.

Pros

Ease of use, good service. I also appreciate how fast they ship updates.

Cons

It is a little bit too much focused on sales for me, as I am mainly using the CRM features but I understand that that is its main use for most people.

Reasons for choosing Pipedrive

Cheaper and more lightweight and web based. Also I saw how fast people were adopting it.

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

It was recommended to me.

Rafael

Top of notch CRM and Sales Software

Pipedrive has been amazing for our team, we are able to keep things organized, use automations and get reports via API.

Pros

Sales software tend to be complicated, there are always many features and workflows, but, Pipedrive turns to be way more "logical" and easy to use from day zero. Features and options are well crafted, we can see that there is a pattern os use around the product.

Cons

Pricing is a bit high here in Brazil, because of exchange rates. Apart of that, Every big sales software always have something to work on. We miss some features on the Workflow Automation, like setting up an action to happen a certain time before an activity due date.

Reasons for choosing Pipedrive

Clearly, Pipedrive has a more "modern" aura, it's more efficient and lightweight, not missing important features.

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

Ease of use, cost, features.

May 2022

Pipedrive - All in one piece! Excellent! And I would fight for them in a new company

In my opinion, working with sales in software companies for 20+ years, Pipedrive is the best options. It's fast, easy to setup and keep running. Create workflows, change process -- all it's easy. Everytime I needed some help, the Customer Service team is very good. They have a high quality service.

Pros

It's super easy to setup and keep running. The support team -- the best ever in my 20+ IT sales experience. For sure would be my choice if changing job or building a company. No doubt.

Cons

Price, it's a little expensive. The pre-sales (SDR part) could be a little stronger and cheaper. If you have a heavy/complex process here, maybe you will need another software to handle your leads before send to the sales team. The analytics was very good for us till a moment. We move on to a BI (Google Stack) to handle all information needed.

Reasons for choosing Pipedrive

Price and the easy to setup, run and change process over the time.

July 2022

An amazing CRM for sales folks!

Pipedrive is an ideal solution for small to mid-size teams. It certainly isn't going to have the same power as Salesforce, but sometimes you need a reasonably priced family Sedan, not an 18-Wheeler Transport.

Pros

Pipedrive has everything you need to track your sales pipeline and customers in a CRM! It also has very powerful exporting capabilities to get deals that don't close into re-marketing systems

Cons

I can't really think of any major complaints. We tried their live chat software and couldn't get the notifications to work, and it was actually a huge hassle to cancel the free trial, but that was a minor annoyance and only happened once, everything else has been fatastic.

Melissa

May 2022

Our team can stay organized with Pipedrive

Pipedrive is a forward-thinking business with a solid CRM system. Pipedrive is one of the top CRMs out there. Keeping tabs on commercial real estate leads is easy with this tool. Salesforce-based systems have previously served me poorly since they were very sophisticated for my small-scale requirements.

Pros

Pipedrive is great since it does exactly what it's designed to do while also providing so much more value than simply a CRM. Makes keeping track of agreements and maintaining a clean pipeline a breeze. Notes and phone conversations may be easily recorded. You may sort and filter anything you want in the pipeline view.

Cons

To do "granular" searches, it might be challenging. I've found it difficult to sort by really narrow criteria. My recollection is that it was difficult to sort deals by area, deal size, and other parameters.

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

I was able to get up and going with Pipedrive in a matter of minutes because of its ease of use. Because with Pipedrive, our team is more organized, we can employ automations, and we can access reports through API.

May 2022

It's visual and that makes it easy

Pros

I like the visualization of deals in the KanBan style. Makes it easy to get an overview and make changes with drag & drop.

Cons

You can transfer created automations to another user. That's annoying, especially when employees leave the company. You then have to rebuild the automations.

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

Salesforce was way too expensive and Pipedrive is easier, a more fresh solution.

Nathalia

Changing from Hubspot to Pipedrive

We decided to change from Hubspot to Pipedrive because we were not using all of Hubspot's features, considering many of them are more B2C oriented. Pipedrive is great as a CRM and super sales-oriented.

Pros

Pipedrive is super sales-oriented. It is analytical, clear, and easy to use. It has amazing automatization features for outbound sales.

Cons

The deploy was a lot harder than expected. The pricing is a bit salty as well.

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

Hubspot has a lot of information if you do not manage B2C and do not need features for support and marketing. Pipedrive is more sales-oriented and direct to the point. Definitely would recommend if you customer-facing structure is smaller or your mkt and support teams are not willing to use Hubspot.

Jon

May 2022

Pipedrive : An excellent sales tool without any fluff.

Pros

I really like how easy it is to use. It has improved since starting to use. There's not a lot of extra crap that's not needed. Easily customizable.

Cons

Rare times it has been down or loaded extremely slowly. Problems like that get resolved quickly.

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

Cost, ease of use, and customer support reasons.

Thomas

May 2022

Great features for the price

For the cost, I think Pipedrive is a great deal. It is a very visual tool that is easy to learn. I has all the primary functions that I need from a CRM. The bottom line is, it works great as a relatively simple CRM.

Pros

As a CRM, Pipedrive is amongst the best. I use this service to track commercial real estate leads. I had previously used a Salesforce based system that was way too complex for my simple needs. Pipedrive has the simplicity and ease of use that allowed me to get up and running in short order.

Cons

I've run into some buggy features in particular with their email integration. The drag and drop of attachments in the Leads section has never worked properly. The Task management features while ever evolving are just simple for my needs. I use other tools to manage my task list with is not ideal. Customizability of the software could be more robust. There is a "Products" section that I would like to adapt to a "Properties" section but there is no easy way to convert this section into something useful for me.

Propertybase, Realhound, Agile CRM, Clientlook

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

Apto is based on Salesforce and it was too complex for my needs and the cost was 4x Pipedrive's cost.

Cheikh

Good software for CRM management

Pipedrive allows me to professionally manage my leads and automatically import my leads from the forms on my website so it saves me time and money in my business activities

Pros

Pipedrive is a very easy to use software and it makes it easy for me to manage my business activities.

Cons

What I don't like about pipedrive is that it lacks the functionality to manage quotes and invoices.

Reasons for choosing Pipedrive

I chose Pipedrive because of its value for money and its accessibility to startups.

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

Because HubSpot CRM is the most complete and has all the necessary features for CRM management.

Response from Pipedrive

Hi Cheikh, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! It really helps us to stay on the right path. Regarding the lack of an Invoice feature, we would like to invite you to take a look at two options for Invoice integrations: Xero: https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/pipedrive-integration-xero Quickbooks: https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/pipedrive-integration-quickbooks If you have any questions or need any help, do not hesitate to contact our Support Team. They will be happy to help! Kind regards, Pipedrive Team

Replied July 2022

Muy buena opción

Pros

Pipedrive es el CRM en nuestra empresa, el equipo comercial usamos la herramiento de forma diaria para el aumento de la base de datos de clientes, leads, convertir los clientes, campañas de Marketing entre otros.

Cons

Facilitar el proceso de integración y onboarding.

Response from Pipedrive

Hi there, Thank you very much for sharing your feedback! Check our Knowledge Base for more information: https://support.pipedrive.com/en In case you have any questions, please contact our Support Team. They will be happy to help! Kind regards, Pipedrive Team

Replied July 2022

Darleen

April 2022

Powerful. Great contact and prospect manager.

Learning to use pipedrive is fast, it doesn't require a lot of time for training. I recommend it for being one of the most complete and reliable CRM in terms of results.

Pros

Pipedrive is a great help in my work role, it makes me feel more capable of handling various issues with my clients without losing my mind or messing up my activities. What I like most about this software is that it allows me to see in a simple and clear way the status of each business process, highlighting the elements that require more attention. This CRM provides you with reports, statistics, has a mobile version, API, conversation tracking, compatibility with various email providers, personalization of activities and contacts, among other features that make it better than other tools on the market.

Cons

As for the price, I do not agree that the most basic and simple functions are limited in the cheapest plan, so now we use a more expensive plan.

Brendon

May 2022

Great for startup companies!

Pros

I like the fact that you can move deals using automation, with the use of different types of integration like email, zapier.

Cons

Nothing that I do not like with this software.

July 2022

Good enough for your sales team

Pipedrive is an excellent software for sales CRM purpose. Very easy to deploy, sales pipeline is customizable and it is actually a good match for SaaS type of companies. We can add next activity, log them and put necessary documentation in the deals. Having subscription and invoice options are really useful to track revenues. The reporting section is useful and there are plenty of metrics. It is possible to create different dashboards with certain metrics. Lead Booster add-ons cane be useful so that you can add chat bot or connect your web forms.

Pros

Great tool to track and manage end-to-end sales activities. I like the illustrations when a deal is closed :) Possibility to integrate with many tools. Simple UI. Good reporting section with customizable dashboards. Forecasting and revenue tracking options - good for SaaS companies.

Cons

When we had a smaller team, we just wanted to have a tool that we could use to track leads and deals. As we wanted to have more teams like marketing, client success and HR to use CRM, Pipedrive is not that capable. Another issue is that you need to pay extra to use some custom fields in the reporting.

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

For us, Zoho is designed for production or manufacturing companies not exactly for agile sales teams.

Sam

April 2022

Customizable CRM that is easy to deploy and offers endless customization possibilities

It is great! I've used it in the past, got locked into Hubspot for too long, and once I was out of their contract, I immediately came back to Pipedrive. Every so often, I test other CRM, and while some others may have cool bells and whistles, the features that other CRMs have and Pipedrive lacks tend to be related to shiny object syndrome. Pipedrive is practical, easy to use, and simple to train and onboard new employees. Another great thing about Pipedrive is its active community. Their forum is a great place to gain inspiration for the service and communicate with others for assistance in building unique integrations. Their support is excellent and always available via chat right from your CRM.

Pros

Most CRMs force you to use it the way they think is best. But not all sales teams are alike. Pipedrive works well for us because we can customize it to work exactly how we need it. Customizing is easy and does not require coding. Pipedrive integrates nicely with services like Zapier and various forms of plugins. This allows us to connect our CRM with all of our software applications.

Cons

Pipedrive has great email functionality, but it lacks a shared inbox (similar to Help Scout). We have a general sales email that our team manages as a sales team. If you want to use Pipedrive, you are forced to require all salespeople to communicate with their email instead of company-wide accounts. This creates separation within our organization as we can't rely on Pipedrive for email communication.

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

I did not like Hubspot's deceiving contract terms. Pipedrive does not lock us into anything, and interestingly, the services that don't hold us to yearly contracts are the services we tend to us the longest.

Benjamin

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

February 2022

I switched from Hubspot to Pipedrive on a friend's recommendation

With Pipedrive I can easily track and manage my leads on a daily basis.

Pros

Pipedrive is very intuitive to use. Easy to parameter, no headhache. It features an automated import process to switch from one CRM to the other without losing any data. On top of it, it is really cheap compared to Hubspot and tailor-made for entrepreneurs ! Support is available and very friendly. Go for it.

Cons

I do not really like the mobile version because I do not see the point of using it

Reasons for choosing Pipedrive

Pipedrive is much cheaper with comparable features and works perfectly for me

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

I tested the Enterprise version of Hubspot with a discount for start-up, with 90% discount. Once I was hit by the full price version, I quitted within days. Too expensive for a small business like me.

Response from Pipedrive

Hi Benjamin, Thank you for the feedback! It is really important for us to know it! We are glad to know you are happy with Pipedrive. That's our goal! With Pipedrive Mobile App you are able to take actions while offline, make calls and log them directly to Pipedrive, attach photos or files, and more. Regardless, if you ever need any help or have any questions, our Support Team is here 24/7 to help you! Have a lovely week! Kind regards, Pipedrive Team

Replied March 2022

Amanda

Pipedrive is a total game changer! Hands down BEST CRM

Our customer service has been phenomenal since implementing Pipedrive! It's extremely rare a new lead or a task for a customer is missed and that only happens from user error (not setting a task for that customer). No more paper files. The activity log Pipedrive keeps of all our employees is an awesome feature too! We have used a few CRMS over the years and this one is by far the BEST. No big issues and we've been using this one since about 2017. Other CRMS are cheaper but like the old saying, you get what you pay for!

Pros

Pipedrive was soooo easy to implement for our company. It is very user friendly and tech support is a email away. The most important aspect of Pipedrive is having all our customer files in a central location, easily accessible to keep notes and to set tasks for ourselves allowing us to provide excellent customer service that was not always perfect just using an Excel spreadsheet. Sorting all of our customers into different pipelines and stages is awesome too! Easily see where everyone is.

Cons

The email feature has not been working. We use Yahoo Small Business for our emails and for some reason our emails unlink from Pipedrive and now we are unable to relink them but that's not a huge issue as each customer file in Pipedrive has it's own link you can paste in the BCC of your customer email and it copies it to that customer's Pipedrive.

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

The other CRMS just didn't have everything we were looking for in a CRM

December 2021

Good CRM for small sales organizations without too much bloat

Overall experience is very positive and I will continue to use this over other bloated softwares.

Pros

I like how simple and intuitive Pipedrive is to use without the bloat of a huge CRM and complex features a small business or sales department may not need. It has good integrations, notifications for customer actions, and easy sorting for customer profiles.

Cons

Nothing I dislike about this software, all is good. I am trying to think if there is anything I dislike and there is nothing on my mind.

Reasons for choosing Pipedrive

Easy integrations, lack of marketing bloat, ease of use in UI, customer alerts

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

ActiveCampaign was too bloated for our sales organization and we did not need all the complex marketing automation, and Pipedrive in comparison is very lean and easy to use.

Joseph

Industry: Computer Hardware

Big fan of Pipedrive

I happen to be a Pipedrive user. I am also an independent reseller of the product, as well as an integration consultant (pipedriveexperts dot com). I have helped hundreds of customers integrated dozens of different CRMs. No single solution is perfect but I find that Pipedrive is the right choice for a large majority of our clients. Pipedrive strikes the right balance between features, ease-of-use and cost. I am happy to say that their technical support is (by far!) the best I have seen from any CRM. I recommend Pipedrive to many types of businesses.

Pros

Pipedrive really is built for salespeople. The reporting functions for management are there, and getting better every quarter, but is the ease-of-use for a salesperson that distinguishes Pipedrive.

Cons

Automations are generally a very strong feature of Pipedrive, but one type of automation is missing (unless you use an external service). That missing capability is date-based triggering of workflows. Pipedrive cannot yet send a birthday greeting or followup message based on a date (past or present). This is an inconvenience for us, and we have to use external tools to solve that problem.

Shayne

PipeDrive is the best "Beginner" CRM Platform out there!

PipeDrive is functional CRM platform and a viable/cheaper alternative to SalesForce and other counterparts. It is easy to use and has a wonderful graphical interface. If you are a budding enterprise, PipeDrive is the software for you. If you're a full-fledged corporate, I'd personally recommend you evaluate other options because although PipeDrive is amazing, it still sports limited functionality that won't do a large company any justice.

Pros

1) You can send emails directly from the platform! This gives you an edge on your communication efforts and helps you trigger alerts, get notifications and manage a large volume of clients - often simultaneously. 2) The interface is very easy to use and there is no steep learning curve necessary for one to get accustomed to the platform. This also encompasses of how easy it is to navigate through the platform. 3) PipeDrive can seamlessly integrate with many third party service providers. We have had no problems integrating PipeDrive with MailChimp, Slack, Gmail, LinkedIn, etc 4) PipeDrive will never let your leads go stale. Leads that need following up with will be highlighted based on the criteria designed by the user. Intuitive icons beside each lead can give you a detailed picture as to what stage of your business process the lead is on and what required action needs to be taken. 5) PipeDrive makes it super easy to enter leads and move them through various stages of your business process. 6) Inter-departmental communication is a breeze. I've noticed a strong synergy between our sales and marketing department after implementing PipeDrive in our organization. It's very convenient to identify high potential leads and PipeDrive eliminates the need of trying to give the next department a detailed back-story about leads during a hand-off. This saves a LOT of time. 7) Dashboards can help you evaluate and track project progress at a glance.

Cons

1) We are unable to send one email to multiple contacts. Right now, we have to send them out one after the other. Sincerely wish they look into this. 2) Usually hands when processing large volumes of data. 3) Not suitable for large firms and organizations. I deem this to be an entry/Beginner CRM platform. 4) There aren't any built-in marketing and contract management tools.

Reasons for switching to Pipedrive

PipeDrive was more suitable to our Organizational needs.

Showing 1 - 25 of 2,445 reviews