All Pipeliner CRM Reviews

Sharry Karisa

Investment Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2021

A better CRM

I use Pipeliner CRM to build up my administration counseling and business training practice. Pipeliner CRM offers an exceptionally apparent and responsive method for following income age in your association. It contrasts from other CRMs altogether: the Pipeliner CRM client becomes astute rather than working basically as an information passage tech. The rich and exceptionally responsive interface of Pipeliner CRM furnishes the client with quick criticism on pipeline elements. Pipeliner CRM maneuvers every one of the information into one spot and makes it quickly open to the client and their groups. It outwardly supports what you are doing accurately in moving a lead through your business pipeline.

PROS

Pipeliner CRM gives information seeing choices. It has revealing choices whether graphical, mathematical and diagram like. The Mobile App has discourse to-text and text-to-discourse AI usefulness for voice note update as opposed to composing. It assists us with catching leads from anyplace. It has its own versatile application, and a business card scanner is simply marvelous. Reasonable.

CONS

Our coordination from Salesforce.com was somewhat difficult and we encountered some lethargic velocities, yet a lot of that was because of the huge number of records we were acquiring. Furthermore, we didn't employ Pipeliner backing to help us. We did it all alone. Those issues have all been settled.

Bob

Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Good CRM and Opportunity Solution

From an IT perspective the product is built well, responsive, and feature rich.

PROS

Very well designed. All web based and can be easily customized.

CONS

Automatizer should be included in base product. SSO/Active Directory isnt really integrated well into the permissions and access control.

Reasons for switching to Pipeliner CRM

Wanted more pipeline features and opportunity tracking.

Agustin

Internet, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Really bad tool if we think that MKT and Sales are one team

If I work alone in my own company really good, if not I would look for another option.

PROS

From a sales point of view it was really easy to use the pipeline and forecast as well as setting future tasks

CONS

Really bad experience or no MKT tools, reporting is not a strength of this product either which make it useless.

Reasons for switching to Pipeliner CRM

It was very time consuming.

Christopher

Farming, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Significant Boost To Quick Conversation of Leads to Customers

Pipeliner CRM is solving the problem of getting stuck should in future a Sales Representative leaves the company without proper handover notes because it keeps full data of all sales processes which is available from a 360 degree view standpoint. Time is money and Pipeliner CRM has proved to be a great time saver because it has drastically reduced my time spent from lead generation to customer acquisition, especially that it has a feature by which I am able to harvest leads from LinkedIn (contact details included) with a click of a button.

PROS

With all Sales Reps' activity history available to me at the click of a button any time, and with Pipeliner CRM also available in mobile app form, it has given me impetus to manage my sales teams and my customers remotely, yet effectively from any part of the world, thus coming in handy with the prevailing lock-downs as a result of COVID-19. Further, I like the fact that it provides for higher lead velocity, leading to a a quicker realization of sales objectives.

CONS

It cannot easily be operated offline from both the desk top and mobile app version. This makes some of your work inaccessible should you find yourself in place with poor or no internet connectivity.

Gary

Information Technology and Services

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed November 2015

Managing the Sales Pipeline visually

We have used the software internally and we also now recommend to others, as a cloud based system, this is now our preferred option for sales and marketing teams. Having recently taken on new staff, who had not been exposed to CRM before it was refreshing to see how quick that can pick up running with the system and for us more important was that instant awareness and reminder of their purpose, i.e. how they need to attain their target.

PROS

Very easy to use and many clients are up and running themselves with little input from ourselves, but also Pipeliner CRM Support team have been very good and patient in resolving questions, often pointing us to the easy to understand video tutorials to complement what they have said. The chat function is a great and quick way to engage with support direct. Having seen the new 'Insights' functionality on a recent webinar, this is the next item we want to explore and start to use to give a deeper understanding of how different sales people are performing, not just on sales.

CONS

Having spent now nearly 20 years working with CRM systems, my view is there is no such thing as a perfect system and that clients will always want more functionality and this applies across all systems. The functionality is usually there, but may need to be pulled out. For Pipeliner CRM, the only real difficult I have had to learn is the data import functionality does need to be thought about and understood. Having said that, this is usually sorted in the initial set-up by accredited external consultants or trained system administrators....so maybe it is me and I just need to spend a bit more time on this...

Ian J

Used free trial

Reviewed April 2015

Finally a CRM that delivers results

Over my 20+ year career in sales I've experienced a wide selection of CRM's. Some have been better to use than others but I can't say that any one of them has been a huge help to me either as a sales professional on the front line or as a sales leader looking for insights. Typically they've been overly complex and cumbersome. Something you tolerate rather than enjoy or get any value from. That's all changed with Pipeliner CRM. I love it. These guys truly understand what sales is all about and they've built something that helps rather than hinders. Finally a CRM that delivers results.

PROS

Although its not a specific feature a major 'Wow' factor is the visualisation philosophy behind the whole platform. You can see everything you need to see on one screen. Everything just looks fantastic. The main pipeline view shows you exactly where all of your opportunities are instantly and I love that you can drag and drop opportunities from one stage to the next. You can also see where you are in relation to your quota on the same screen and take the action you need to progress. I particularly love the 'Buying Center'. You have to see it to believe it but relationship mapping is a major challenge for most who have longer term, complex pursuits with multiple stakeholders. The Buying Center makes it easy to keep track of and manage everyone involved in an opportunity, even if they don't work for that company. There are so many awesome features but that one alone saves so much time and effort and delivers tremendous value.

CONS

That it's taken so long for CRM to get this good!

Martin

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2016

Pipeliner works because it is easily customisable and simple to use for people at all levels of an organisation

In the work we do, CRM fulfils a massive role in automating processes, which in turn delivers the sales strategy for business. Pipeliner fits this role perfectly, because it is so easy to customise. It can quickly and easily be set up to mirror and automate your sales processes. No admin, no team of propeller heads. Just simple, smart design to deliver outstanding capabilities. This makes it the perfect tool for any business. We recommend Pipeliner to all our clients.

PROS

Highly customisable. Can be set up to automate your processes easily Everything is visual, making it easy and fun to use for sales people at all levels Easy to input information Easy to extract relevant information Automation of tasks and workflows

CONS

Lots of software updates means sales downtime

Andrés

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2016

Most intuitive CRM in the market

We purchased and implemented Pipeliner CRM back in July and I was surprised to see our entire sales team dive deep into the platform without even taking a training session. The platform is so intuitive and visual, that I had a Spanish-speaking team member creating leads, adding accounts, contacts and opportunities as soon as she gained access to our space. We now have a better understanding of all the potential business that’s out there and what part of the sales cycle each open opportunity is in. As the product champion and admin, I haven’t run into any adoption issues either.

PROS

The design of the user interface is very clean and intuitive. The fact that your sales pipeline is very visual, helps you get a better understanding of the opportunities that sit within it. The platform is extremely easy to configure as well.

CONS

At the moment, we haven’t run into any major hiccups. If I could recommend anything to Pipeliner, I would say they need to update their mobile app so that it reflects all of the great visual features in the desktop version.

Kelvin

Used free trial

Reviewed December 2014

Got the CRM Model Right

We tried quite a few CRM apps before selecting Pipeliner including Salesforce. The bottom-line is that Pipeliner is the best combination of functionality, usability and value available in the market. We were looking for an app that could handle three key major feature categories account/relationship modeling, visual pipeline display and marketing application integration. It seems like a simple set of requirements, but we found it amazingly hard to get all of these things working well in most packages. When you add cost into the picture the competition narrowed very quickly.

PROS

Flexibility in modeling the account and contact relationships. Ability to setup bi-directional interfaces with marketing automation apps. Ability to visually display and manage sales process through the pipeline view.

CONS

3rd party add-on required for bi-directional integrations, but with that said the add-on offers significantly more functionality while still having a lower cost than the next best alternative.

Abel

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Avis pipeliner crm

PROS

it super fast giving the possibility of creating dynamic reports and very simple and effective jobs

CONS

nothing to say apart from the name suggestion which we cannot find when we do a name search. Sometimes we forget the spelling of names

Arno

Primary/Secondary Education, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2017

Excellent tool also for small business!

My business is B2B. What I’m selling is voice training, workshops, and speaking engagements. Until recently, my business was developed through public relations, publishing in special interest magazines, and through people finding me through the website and social media. About 2 years ago, I began to see a dramatic change. I needed more than a database and a bit of marketing automation -- I needed a sales process to help me drive interest and drive business. Competition was rising and it was obvious that I needed a more structured way to keep my contacts, accounts, and business relationships organized and vibrant. For both existing and new business relationships, I needed a way to nurture those relationships. It became clear that all my business was not going to come to me any longer. I needed help selling to my key persons -- that’s when I looked for the right CRM tool. In the end, I found Pipeliner through searching on Google. I had asked colleagues and friends for recommendations, but the software they or their companies used was too unwieldy, complex, and expensive. c Today I can say, Pipeliner helps me to stay in touch with the most promising customers and to make more business with less effort.

PROS

The visual approach. I noticed right away that Pipeliner workes differently from other solutions. It is visual -- not dry spreadsheets but instantly understandable in pictures -- and intuitive. I don't need a thick manual. No need to think in ‘database structures’. Pipeliner shows me the sales process and how I move from stage to stage. Pipeliner ‘mirrors’ my behavior. I don’t have to understand all the technical workings -- I can just see what I need to know. I suddenly have an instant snapshot of my sales stages, what I need to do next, and this motivates me. Also absolutely important and helpful is the integration of MS Outlook and the connection with several social networks.

CONS

There are only few things I dislike. One is, I miss the possibility to import vcf-cards when I am creating a new lead. Also would be good for me - as located in Europe - the integration of the Xing-Network.

Ian

Management Consulting

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed April 2016

At last a CRM that actually helps you to sell.

PROS

I've used many different CRM's throughout my 20+ years in sales and Pipeliner comes out on top. I love how Pipeliner put everything you need right in from of you, no having to click around multiple screens or complicated navigation. Plus everything looks so great. You don't see a dull spreadsheet style layout of data, you see the logo's of your clients, you see the faces of your contacts and you see all of your opportunities laid out neatly in the relevant stage of the sales process. Everything you nee to make the right decisions quickly is right there, with even more insight no more than a click or two away. For us Pipeliner has transformed CRM from being passive and dull to being an active and engaging experience. I particularly love how you can easily mould Pipeliner around the way you work rather than being forced to change the way you work to comply with the way the CRM is designed. You really do get the sense the Pipeline team know what sales and selling is all about and they've worked hard to build a platform that keeps you focused and moving forward. It's already a great tool we love to use and with every new release introducing amazing new features it's set to get better and better. Thank you Pipeliner.

CONS

The mobile app is in need of an update so I'm looking forward to the new version coming out later this month. Having a telephone support number would be nice to have.

Etienne

Telecommunications, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2019

Why is Pipeliner CRM an essential Business tool

PROS

Pipeline is very intuitive, easy to learn and administrate. It incorporates ADD-ONs such as web clipper or ADD-ONs that allow interaction with most of email managers such as Gmail, Outlook, etc., which avoids the use of multiple platforms and applications to manage customers, make an email, create leads, create customer accounts, archive exchanges etc ... Pipeliner CRM creates a dedicated customer area that allows the sales person to access all the information related to the deal, such as emails to the customer, documents exchanged, programmed activities, people to contact within the company, etc. this on the same interface. • You can really make a good sales decision, • Imagine a sales person resigning! All the necessary information for the follow-up of its deals are at your disposal. Pipeliner navigation panel give an overview of the business situation. it's gives out the level of progression vis-à-vis the global target, the agenda, suggest new potential business. In addition to being a CRM web base, the mobile application allows to have all the necessary support for the sale even in the field. You can track sales, see deals evolution, manage your calendar and even send emails without being in the office. The voice command of the mobile application of the Pipeliner CRM is the most. You can send mails, SMS, and even make call only by voice command.

CONS

The many down side of the Pipeliner CRM is that software usage language and support is only in english. This will be blocking point for businesses with other working languages such as French etc...

Tim

Textiles, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2020

The Best CRM on the market

PROS

The visual features of Pipeliner make it so easy to use. Color codes, flags and steps make managing the pipeline easy.

CONS

Setting up the initial space for our team was a learning process. but once that was done the rest has been a breeze.

Reason for choosing Pipeliner CRM

The new cloud version of the application make the pipeline more easily accessible to our users.

Arthur

Industrial Automation, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Great platform and has lots of features!

Reliably keeping track of engagements and campaigns.

PROS

Has many features that help group clients and contacts together to keep track of engagements and campaigns. Many additional modules to connect to external applications to make life easy.

CONS

Certain filtering functions do not allow enough advanced customization to select the information you would like to see, worked with Pipeliner support and these features may be added in future releases.

Management Consulting

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed April 2016

If you will like the process of selling then you'll love pipeliner.

PROS

Billed as the world's most visual CRM, pipeliner is a sales system designed by salespeople - for sales people focused on achieving sales. The system works, work the system. I invested over three days last year downloading CRM demos, getting CRM demo logins, and being evermore frustrated by what I found. Most of the CRM is logged that were immediately dismissed as to fiddly and bitty. Have you ever tried to use a database created by someone who has never sold anything? Exactly. I wish I found pipeliner first. I could have made some sales with the extra 2 3/4 days…

CONS

This product is constantly being improved. This may make some people uncomfortable as a new features aren't being added every couple of weeks.

Wilma

Plastics, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Pipeliner - CRM system

it serves as a customer base and new leads

PROS

the system is easy to use. All relevant data about customers can be entered. The info can be viewed / shared with colleagues

CONS

customers name has to be spelled correctly otherwise it is not found. The search option should be improved

Veronica

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Intuitive for Admins

We use Pipeliner to streamline our sales process within accounts, contacts, and opportunities.

PROS

Pipeliner has made the system intuitive for admins and easy for users, this helps with adoption.

CONS

Pipeliner doesn't have the same level of customization ability as other CRM's out of the box.

Bob

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Easy CRM to use and for quick job searching

PROS

Job search feature and the ability to upload emails to documents. Has allowed us to track our jobs better

CONS

Document file size is too small. Calendar invite feature is spotty it will sometimes drop people off and not send the email.

Bill

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Pipeliner tech support quickly responds to open tickets

PROS

When we opens tickets, Pipeliner tech support immediately responds. We are in Pipeliner all day tracking sales, adding opportunities, managing contacts and accounts. I provide technical support for our customers and appreciate the excellent support that Pipeliner provides for it's customers.

CONS

When problems arise, especially in web-based software, is can shut us down. Occasionally Pipeliner will freeze or respond extremely slowly. When we contact technical support, they usually reply that they are working on their servers.

Charity