What are POSTOPLAN users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using POSTOPLAN software through verified user reviews

• icon"I like the most statistics that i can see from your platform which is very effective and efficient. Through csv file we can embed 100 posts in this app is unique and great idea."
  • icon"Whatsapp and telegram integration with user friendly."
  • icon"PostoPlan is a very great service when it comes to make a community and a huge level of interaction in the less time possible without a."
  • icon"There is no app to manage on the go. You cannot filter your content ideas applicable to your industry."
  • icon"It is not quite clear the error messaging when I tried to schedule a post and didn't add an account. I had to guess the problem in order to solve it myself."
  • icon"It was little difficult to understand at the beginning to know about all the features, we need to spend some time to get familiar with this tool."

Browse all POSTOPLAN Reviews

• Have you used POSTOPLAN and would like to share your experience with others?

Susan

GREAT Product!

Ajeet

Amazing tool for All Social Media Marketing Activities

Pros

Being the start-up we were struggling with Digital Marketing team for Social Media Post, Content Writing, Creative Image Designing, Post Scheduling etc. But POSTOPLAN solve all the challenges. POSTOPLAN is the one-stop solution for all digital marketing activities. The following features makes our task so easy: i. Publish Content (Schedule Content): POSTOPLAN have smooth integration of Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Telegram. We can schedule post in advance and import content using csv. ii. POSTOPLAN -Content Panning: POSTOPLAN is giving feature to plan content and generate. iii. Interactive UI for Account and User Administration - Facebook Page - Instagram - Google Business - Twitter iv. Messenger Integration: So impressed with Messagers integrations specially for Slack, Facebook, wordpress and Google my business. v. Messenger Integration: So impressed with Messagenrs integrations specially for Slack, Facebook, wordpress and Google my business. Vi. Analytics : Above the top, it gives feature to track and analyse user analytics Vii. Awesome feature for Manage Team and User Roles Viii Cost Effective: POSTOPLAN is one of the economical, efficient application for Social Medial Marketing.

Cons

We didnt face any issue with POSTOPLAN. So on CONS as of now :)

December 2021

Very good social media planning tool

Very good, would recommend it to a small to medium sized business looking for a bit of social media management / planning.

Pros

Easy to use and very good value compared to others in the market. The different projects make splitting everything up easy to manage. Reporting is better than expected and gives a better view than other platforms.

Cons

It is a little basic in it's UX but that works fine. So, it is more functional than pretty.

Reasons for choosing POSTOPLAN

Better value and features.

Reasons for switching to POSTOPLAN

Didn't feel I had any more functionality from hootsuite than Postoplan.

Guillermo

the best content planner for social media

I started testing it first because I needed to schedule stories for Instagram. However, I found that it had a lot more features, so now I manage multiple accounts (FB, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin). Also WhatsApp groups and everything is going great. Also, I made recommendations and tech support implemented the features in days. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Pros

Very versatile to use. Very simple. The user interface is very clear and complete. The support is excellent, in my case they responded to every suggestion I made, implementing the functions I needed in days. Allows you to PROGRAM STORIES. The best! The date suggestions are amazing. There is nothing like it on the market, I assure you after months of searching.

Cons

It happened to me on some accounts that got disconnected from Instagram and I had to reconnect them. It seems more like an Instagram problem than a Postoplan problem.

Reasons for choosing POSTOPLAN

Because its price is competitive, because its interface is great, because its functionalities are very good and because the technical support seemed great to me.

Reasons for switching to POSTOPLAN

I changed for the price, Postoplan is immensely cheaper. Also, Postoplan publishes instagram stories directly and I have no account limits.

Good social media management tool losing competition through its poor development strategy

Postoplan is a good tool for social media publishing on autopilot. It helps with daily tasks related to social media management, but it lacks so many tools that other competitors have now and it makes us frustrated as we have to switch between various tools. I really wish the guys success and want them to be profitable and prosperous, but I doubt Postoplan can be competitive without following the trends in social media management and keeping up with their competitors.

Pros

Postoplan offers a nice solution to scheduled posting on social media platforms. They provide a content calendar that you can use in case you run out of ideas on what to post and what to time your post to. They have a basic built-in image editor and an image generator. The top-up plans for additional credits are quite reasonable. It allows inviting team members and control what they publish. Social inbox is also available if you want to reply to messages from your social media accounts inside the software.

Cons

When they just started out they were quite advanced, but, unfortunately, the team of developers at Postoplan seems to have switched from the main course and almost stopped releasing updates. In the meantime, their competitors are actively developing. The new software called Radaar has gone the extra mile in terms of features and functionality to become a one-stop shop. Postoplan has not added graphic tool integrations like Canva and Crello, instead, they started developing and wasting time and resources on their own graphic tool. They do not have a link shortener built-in which is essential for social media nowadays. Therefore, users have to jump back and forth between various tools, most of which are now standard in competitors' products. What they need to do is to have a look around and see what competitors are doing and keep up with them. So sad the tool almost stopped its development after such a great take-off. It would be great to have monitoring queries for specific keywords mentioning brands and products and a password vault and analytics and other tools that some other competitors provide in their standard package.

Reasons for choosing POSTOPLAN

Postoplan offered a lifetime deal and I decided I would give it a try to see if it works for me.

Md. Faiyjul Kabir

Industry: Writing and Editing

No More Spending Long Hours On Social Media Management

As a freelance content strategist and social media manager, I need to use various tools to plan my content and post it daily to different social media accounts. POSTOPLAN made all these a lot easier for me, where I can connect numerous accounts of different social media platforms to streamline my workflow. It saved me a lot of time in the last few months. Now I solely focus on planning and writing content and leave the rest on POSTOPLAN. It has a rich gallery from where I can use relevant images in my content. After I have started using this tool, my clients have also been very satisfied. While some features of POSTOPLAN are really intuitive, some other features need a lot of improvement and polishing. Price was a great factor for me while choosing this tool. But the functionality should improve with time to sustain itself in a world where competitors are growing faster.

Pros

• POSTOPLAN has an extremely easy UI that is great for beginners. No one might ever require any tutorial at all to traverse the amazing features. • The price is very competitive. As a freelance content strategist, not spending a whole lot of money on automatic content management is a big deal for me. POSTOPLAN offers most of the features similar high-end tools have, but at a very affordable price. • I just loved the calendar. With this, planning content for different social media accounts of my clients becomes so convenient. Now I spend a lot less time planning or posting content. Rather, I focus on creating quality content for my clients. • Connecting social media accounts to POSTOPLAN and replying to business messages from there is one of my most favorite features. As I need to manage several accounts, switching over and over again is what I hated most.

Cons

• I faced some issues with some accounts that got disconnected several times for no reason. Even though I could connect them back, I headed to the customer service to report this issue. They responded to me a bit late. Though the customer service was satisfactory, I think they should respond faster. • There was a built-in graphics tool, but it wasn’t convenient for me to try a new interface. Rather I would like to have popular graphic tools integrated into their software to get the most out of the tool. • Many of their competitors are progressing faster. So, it’s not the right time for them to sit back relax. It’s time to buckle up and move forward to overtake their competitors in terms of features and functionality.

Reasons for choosing POSTOPLAN

I felt the price of POSTOPLAN was just right for me where I was getting a lot of features to make my job easier.

shaishav

December 2021

The best Social media tool ever made.

Solving social media marketing tasks has become so easy; I can deal with all my customer's posts in one spot and help save time and not Forget any posts. It also saves a lot of Man-hours.

Pros

I utilized the application, and it changed my life routine into an arranged and very much oversaw life. It helped me and my office work one way. We stayed on target when I began a propensity for working with this application. At the beginning, it requires not many days to get your staff prepared with your timely arrangement; however, it gives the ideal way towards customer fulfillment. They also make it very easy to schedule posts and respond to comments Much obliged for fostering this application.

Cons

Up till now as per my user experience i did not find any thing that is not good. I think nearly everything is awesome

Reasons for choosing POSTOPLAN

I trust POSTOPLAN more. I believe they are the best in class.

Jeremy

Industry: Writing and Editing

Gotta Love It When a Postoplan Comes Together

I don’t particularly like jumping onto social media, but I recognize that social media is where the fans are (assuming I have fans, which I don’t, but I’m working on, sloooowly). So, having a presence in some form is important. Fortunately, Postoplan makes it possible for me to “make an appearance” without having to set foot on the grounds. It’s a bit like being the rich celebrity who was a nerd in high school but now flies his helicopter over the 10-year reunion site, waving at his former classmates before flying off to another party. Instead of digging into the rabbit holes of catching up with the football star, head cheerleader, pep squad captain, chess club team members, and so on (or in technical terms, getting lost in the newsfeed), the famous former nerd can simply say, “Here’s my appearance,” and then move on. Social media schedulers like Postoplan can simulate that experience for me without me having to be a rich and famous former nerd who owns a helicopter. Is it shallow? Probably. Is it convenient? Definitely. Best part, I can write my social media updates before bed and send them out at lunchtime next Tuesday, or whenever I’m likeliest to get views. So, what will I be doing at lunchtime next Tuesday? Eating lunch! What will I not be doing? Not writing social media updates, that’s for sure. Postoplan makes it possible for me to eat lunch on Tuesdays while leaving an impression on social media at the same time.

Pros

Connects to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn—all services I use. Also connects to Instagram, which I don’t use, but a lot of people do, and this is its prime draw because Instagram is notoriously difficult to schedule updates with. (There are more services, but I don’t use them all.) Also comes with a handy template editor for creating graphical updates, analytics for engagement, tags to identify the types of posts going out, and evergreen posts that can be sent on certain days of the week. There’s also a “special day” calendar for anyone who likes theme posts. And that’s just for starters.

Cons

Filtering social media reports seems incomplete. For example, I can check my Twitter and Facebook stats without issue, but LinkedIn doesn’t appear to offer any reports (even though I can confirm my posts reaching the platform at the right time). Not sure how this works for the other social media outlets. Reports also seem to accumulate rather than focus. In other words, if I see “900 views,” this doesn’t mean I got 900 views on this post. It means I’ve got 900 views on this platform since my first Postoplan post, three months ago. I’m not against having an accumulation model, but I’d like to also be able to toggle for individual posting stats. If this is possible, I haven’t figured out how.

Maham

Best Social Media Management & Marketing Tool

It has been a great experience so far. Great pricing and features. The interface is user friendly. My productivity time is increased and now I spend more time in planning, designing and content creation as automated posting has lessen the hassle. Highly recommended for people managing multiple social media accounts on daily basis. The tech support team is also highly responsive.

Pros

Really impressed with the plans and pricings. Quite easy to use and set up. Post scheduling on social media platforms is among the best features offered by POSTOPLAN. There are multiple platforms to manage, so even if for a day I spend less or no time on one platform, I won't be missing out on updates and posts on that platform. The template editor is something not to be missed. It is also a great feature while designing posts. Excited for the upcoming updates and analytics section.

Cons

Some of the most popular of platforms are not provided in free trial. Haven't observed any drawback yet. Things are going really smooth at my end.

Reasons for choosing POSTOPLAN

I chose POSTOPLAN as it is very cost effective, easy to learn, and has great features compared to other alternatives.

Weini

Really usefull tool for SMM

Really useful tool for beginners and pro SMM managers. Its cheap, its easy to use, this tool need everything to make you job easy.

Pros

One of the most liked "feature" is price, compare to similar applications, Postoplan is very affordable. I love calendar post ideas, this is the best feature, in my opinion. Also, its very easy to use, Postoplan is perfect for beginners.

Cons

I wish developers can add more filter options in calendar. If you are managing multiple accounts and posts per day, calendar can be overcrowded. But, you are fine if you are dealing with one account and few posts per day. hopefully devs can add more sorting options for "list" view, for example: sort by creation date, sort by posting date, sort by content type date, etc.

Reasons for switching to POSTOPLAN

i always trying to find new tools to work with

Kristina

All in one software for me

It is fantastic that you can schedule your post on the date you want. And at the same time, you can post to all your social accounts in one click. This app saves time for your marketing. You don’t need any other photo editor, you can edit your photo directly on the app. This software replaced three that I used before. You can choose the color of your UI, and they have a dark mode, which I prefer :-).

Pros

POSTOPLAN is simple and easy to use. The price is good because you have everything in one place. The dashboard for analytics of your post, activities,...is clear and easy to understand.

Cons

I have used this platform for a while, and at this time, I can’t find any disadvantage.

Reasons for switching to POSTOPLAN

It’s saving my time and money. I can communicate with all my subscribers on one platform.

María Luz

Es exactamente lo que estaba buscando!

He estado buscando un gestor de contenidos para redes sociales que se adecue a lo que necesito y creo que por fin lo encontre! He usado solo la version free hasta ahora pero supero mis expectativas asique decidi comprarlo.

Pros

Lo mas interesante es saber a qué hora publicar. Me ahorra tiempo de análisis con mi equipo! A demás lo mejor de todo es que te deja tener cuentas ilimitadas!

Cons

Hasta ahora no he encontrado nada que no me guste asique no sabria que decir.

Reasons for choosing POSTOPLAN

Creo que la relacion costo-beneficio es bastante posivita, hasta ahora postoplan tiene todo lo que necesito!

Reasons for switching to POSTOPLAN

Tengo una agencia de marketinf y social gest sube ee precio acorde a la cantidad de cuentas asique ya se estaba encareciendo.

Evens

Incredible

incredible! was looking for a marketing tool, a tool to automate certain repetitive promotional tasks. I think there is no better than Postoplan. Am a QA Tester and Web programmer. Was just working with a friend on a landing page to attract potential clients. I fell on this Tool the very complete truth, it adds value. Am going to list some points to argue why Postoplan is one of the best. - It is multipurpose. It helps to manage social networks on a platform, it provides data from their analysis to help you make decisions and improve, it facilitates repetitive tasks. Some examples. My friend sells and promotes the product of one of the pyramid companies, which means that she always uses the networks to offer products and invite her followers to invest. So post, publish many things daily on networks such as Facebook, Instagram, and your WhatsApp contacts ... by using Postoplan, reduce all that task in one click. It is enough to configure once what you want to publish in a period... the tool works alone. Beyond the number of people, he was able to retain through the various publications he makes. Postoplan offers the option of seeing who viewed publications, thus setting a trend regarding posts. It allows her to establish a strategy of approach to those people. We conclude that Landing is still important, but Postoplan is, therefore, complete as a tool, since it not only allows us to promote but also gives us a tool to retain, analyze trends, innovate and automate tasks.

Pros

I am struck by the possibility of automating repetitive tasks. In addition, the option offered by the analysis tool of trends regarding publications/promotions is impressive. which helps to put together a strategy and attract potential clients. no less the fact of being able to manage several social networks in a single tool

Cons

I do not know if the tool solved a lot of things for me because even with my critical eyes from the QA tester it is difficult for me to find things that I do not like. However, if I have to advance a criticism about the tool, it is that it really does not give a lot of room to someone who likes to think a lot to find Innovative solutions, taking into account that the tool not only makes your life easy but also offers you improvement.

Muhammad

Good and Smart Social Media Handling Tool

Overall Very good experience for me while using postoplan. It has a very good content management tool and a post-scheduling tool. It saves a lot of time.

Pros

The Software is very User Friendly and very easy to use. It has provided all the tools in one place so we can easily manage all the social media account. It collaborates with all social media account perfectly without creating a mess. It will post social media content automatically according to the schedule which the user has set. Its price is very low as compared to other competitors' tools.

Cons

I suggest postloplan should add more tools which make it more compatible. It should update the software on time. Provide more tutorials to users so it new users can easily understand how to use it properly.

Aurora Violeta

Industry: Broadcast Media

The best in managing social media

Even the most inexperienced social media manager (like me) can make their job in a better and faster way with this.

Pros

PostoPlan is a very great service when it comes to make a community and a huge level of interaction in the less time possible without a decrease in the quality, what means to produce a lot of daily content, specially when we talk about only digital media like Por Amor Al Arte Mx is; a mexican online blog-magazine for yourg art creators.

Cons

Maybe I would like more integration with facebook or google ads; but is really really great the design of the platform and the easiest to use in-the-go.

Reasons for choosing POSTOPLAN

I really get impressed about the easy functionality and the good value for money it cost.

Moamen

No more slaving away on social media management for long periods of time.

Pros

I used the software, and it transformed my daily routine into one that was well-organized and well-managed. It aided my office and me in one way. When I developed a preference for working with this programme, we stayed on track. It takes only a few days to have your personnel ready for your timely arrangement at first; yet, it provides the best path to customer satisfaction. They also make scheduling postings and responding to comments a breeze. Thank you so much for supporting this application.

Cons

Some of the most popular platforms do not provide a free trial period. So far, I haven't noticed any disadvantages. At my end, everything is going swimmingly.

Nidradee (My)

December 2021

A highly effective platform for social media and digital marketing

My overall experience with Postoplan is pleasurable. I will keep using it to promote my business and will also recommend it to my friends.

Pros

- I initially use Postoplan to promote my small clothing business. It's such a helpful tool as I work on multiple channels such as Instagram and Facebook, and Postoplan is my best one-stop service that integrates everything in a single place so I don't have to shift to various platforms. I have more time to focus on the quality of my marketing content as Postoplan also helps me manage the schedule of my posts. There is a calendar that has every plan on it. - I can save more than 50% of my working time after using Postoplan as my tool. No more logging in and out of too many social media accounts. - Very reasonable price with this high-quality feature. I have done some research on some other similar tools, but all of them are much more expensive. So for anyone who's price-sensitive, Postoplan is for you!

Cons

- For some reason, sometimes Postoplan was disconnected from my Facebook account and I have to reconnect it. - The sign-up process can be a bit tricky at first. But after using it for a few hours, I got more comfortable and can use it effectively without any necessary training.

Susan

GREAT Product!

I did a large scale investigation when I embarked on a social media planner. there were some that were less expensive, but not very user friendly. I can look at my month at a glance and see all the planned posts.

Pros

I love how visual this product is. It is very easy to use, easy to set up, easy to schedule your month. The best part is, it is very reasonably priced and doesn't have to come with a monthly price tag!

Cons

There is really nothing I dislike about Postoplan. It posts to every site I need and does everything I need it to do.

So much easier to use!

Reasons for switching to POSTOPLAN

Hootsuite is more expensive and doesn't have the visual display I like

Razvan

The most complete social media management platform

What I can ONLY do with Postoplan is to integrate Whatsapp, Facebook Groups, Linkedin, and Instagram, and Google My Business in the same calendar and to unify the visual and social media strategy. And use it differently for different projects. It is a great advantage not to have to think about how many social media accounts you have and if you can add one or two. Also, the cost of VIP is very good. I would say even small compared to the competition. So what do I like: 1. Provides access to ALL social media accounts regardless of the package of services 2. Social media accounts grouped by Projects (as a kind of Clients) 3. Categories for posts And I also like the business model that charges how much you use the platform, not by the number of social media accounts used.

Pros

It is assumed that a social media management platform should help me manage multiple social media accounts in one place and ask me for money for features. But 99% of the companies in the market, however, do the opposite: they charge me as a client for each additional social media account, but they do not offer me management functionalities. Postoplan is an excellent counterexample: it gives you access to ALL relevant social media accounts (including Whatsapp !!!). And there is only Ryzely (who has the same model of business ​​but has not yet reached maturity). And it has something extraordinary also: the possibility to group social media accounts in Projects (as a kind of client) which helps a lot in management. And extremely important: categories of posts, extremely useful in social media strategy. Plus it has acceptable calendar management features (not at the level of CoSchedule that I used for almost a year but perfectly acceptable). I will also see the analysis ones as they are along the way. So what do I like: 1. Provides access to ALL social media accounts regardless of the package of services 2. Social media accounts grouped by Projects (as a kind of Clients) 3. Categories for posts And I also like the business model that charges how much you use the platform, not by the number of social media accounts used.

Cons

I think he still needs more tutorials, help sections and a good design review.

Nikhil

A high ROI Automated Marketing Tool Kit that deserves a Try

The platform came as a blessing in disguise. Having limited budget and resources and ambitious digital and social marketing plan, the un-restricted and holistic offering was nothing like anyone else. Now I do not struggle anymore with keeping my channels updated regularly and users engaged, do not have to do daily review and push of content and most importantly I can closely see what is working for me and what’s not. In terms of features, easy of use and small learning curve, I had a great experience with them, found them to be best in market. As a first time user , I would have expected more flexible trial plan with more features and possibly a plan linked with volume of usage and number of users, if it makes sense for someone to go for it.

Pros

I particularly liked that irrespective of the number of users, the cost remains the same. The number of platforms on offer and features in even free plan are attractive and ends up saving 100's of $$ in marketing cost. The plan plan cover more attractive platform and small fees negative high saving on marketing costs. The most impressive is the fact that all the scheduled posts actually go ahead and get's shared unlike some bad experience in past with few other platforms I had tried. Themes are add-on which is not directly beneficial but it helps break the monotony of using an interface with you actually switching to new one every few days.

Cons

Some of the most popular of platforms are not provided in free trial period which many users might actually want to try with and then make a decision, not everyone would like to pay before they use it and find it attractive

Reasons for choosing POSTOPLAN

Most important was cost as the overall plan was very cost effective for me compared to alternatives. I was getting complete platforms coverage for all my users (with flexibility of adding more in future) at a fraction of alternative's cost and that too the cost being fixed

Muhammad

An AMAZING tool for Efficient Work

Postoplan is a tool that comes in very handy to people who use Social Media for marketing and awareness. It decreased my time wastage by a huge margin because it allowed me to handle all of my social media pages and accounts from one platform. Overall, I had an amazing experience using Postoplan. I will most probably even move over to the Pro packages because of the amazing UI And UX. Definitely recommended for everyone!

Pros

Postoplan is truly an amazing software because it has allowed me to do my work without any pain of switching over to different pages and accounts to post a single picture or video. Through this tool, I can access and use all of my social media accounts within a second or two. It even allows users to schedule posts for the next week or so. The ease of access and smoothness is one of its amazing features. Loading times, receiving emails and verifications, using the posting features and everything else was quick and smooth. There were no waiting periods or delays at all! Secondly, I loved the UI and colour themes. Very appealing and exquisite. The site had a user-friendly layout and is fairly very easy to navigate and search throughout the website. Furthermore, the referral plan will help out all the users as well. They are giving away a huge margin of the Pro Plans fees for free through the referral system. This actually shows that the website is customer-friendly and long term users are their first priority. Overall, I had an astounding experience and I will use it in the future as well!

Cons

This tool is a huge success except for a few missing things. For example, there is no way to post Facebook stories, which is a significant feature of Facebook promotion. Secondly, Google+ is a vast platform that cannot be accessed through this tool. I kept looking for it, but the search went in vain. Another thing that needs a few fixes and tweaks is the preview menu. It is not very accurate and does not show the name or profile picture of the social media accounts which we want to post on. The names can be slightly different over different social media platforms but this tool does not track that. One problem that I faced was while connecting my Instagram account to this website. I kept on receiving an email from Instagram that there has been a suspicious login activity in my account. This problem should be amended quickly. Whatsoever, the pros still outweighed the cons. After these few adjustments, the website will be perfect!

Clara

Interesting tool to manage social networks, all from one place!

I love how easy and intuitive the app is. I used to work as a Social Media assistant and I can still remember how I went crazy trying to deal with posting so many thing in short notice, since we wanted to keep our instagram followers engaged with our content, and this tool would have been very useful back then. I will definitely keep it in mind for future reference if I have the opportunity to take on this kind of role. I totally recommend this if your goal is to manage different accounts and most importantly SAVE TIME!

Pros

I love it how you can have all social media accounts (at least the most popular ones) in one place. Networking is very important nowadays, specially considering our current global pandemic situation, in which many of us depend on our laptops to work. This app is great to organize your posts, specially if you need to take advantage of your free time and want to plan ahead for future posts, determining exactly the day and time you want to publish them. It's nice to be able to connect different accounts to manage all of them directly from one place, that's very useful and it saves a lot of time. I love how you can check the exact preview of the post, simultaneously in each selected account, even if pictures/videos are included.

Cons

I think eventually this could also be a downloadable app for the mobile devices (I didn't find it in app store so I'm guessing it hasn't been implemented yet). When using the Picture generator, it would be nice to have a warning message alerting user that picture cannot be published until text has been input in the fields "enter main text" and "Enter additional text", since it is not entirely obvious that this step is missing in order to proceed, but other than that it's great how you can choose the size and you see the preview right away. Specially for instagram, since at least myself I have different apps to get the right size before I want to post something so it is very useful to have a built in graphic editor.

Inna

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

A Pleased Customer

After completing a course for Social Network Management I've started several new projects about travelling where I share my own experience of being a Cruise Manager and support everyone who nowadays doesn't have an opportunity to travel. Im fairely new to POSTOPLAN but truly impressed with all of the options and quality of the service it offers. This system allows to easily manage several networks at the same time – an amazing help with the online life & business that saves the most precious thing - my time. Im thankful for a free version that gives a chance to test the application features and one more time to prove that you have made the right choice. This software easily manages by itself as much as sometimes the whole marketing department does. It covers absolutely all most popular and favorite social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram. One of the features I really like is a convenient event calendar with pre-prepared content posting option. Once all of the content is nicely planned you can be sure that none of the holidays or special events will get missed. In addition, all of my posts will be published – if necessary, in all of the networks at the same time as the application will send it to all of the group or profile subscribers automatically. Super low price on Pro-Account gives access to some extra functions, though if you dont really want to pay $1.4 per month to upgrade for Pro - you can still easily publish posts with the free account as

Pros

- Easy access, easy to understand, easy to use both on the phone and laptop. - Before I had to work in all of the social networks separately, now – I manage all at once and can control what posts were posted, when and in which network. - I can plan my posts for a day or fill the whole week or month at once. - The publications are now nicely scheduled and appear in my networks with better consistency than before. - When you run out of your own ideas – the application has many more to offer, you can easily use them or adapt them to your needs.

Cons

- No access to Pinterest account, but I'm sure it will be soon improved. - Would be nice to have access to several accounts without opting for Pro feature. - Some adverts are a little bit annoying, but it's a very minor thing. - Nothing much to add as the application is really helpful and didn't disappoint me so far.

Gor

All in one Platform to rock Marketing Compaign

I am working as a Marketing Manager and this platform provides all the necessary functions to manage the team and raise the efficiency of marketing campaigns. I own a small Digital Marketing company and I can surely confirm that after starting to use this platform my life became easier. The feedback from our team members is also very positive. The functionality is well targeted and we use all functions and features. It became a practice for me to represent Postoplan to my potential clients and it really increases the chance that they will take our services. So, I pay very little money for this platform but I receive much more benefit. This small investment brings me more profit.

Pros

The first thing that I can affirm is that I always open this platform with pleasure and passion. It motivates me and my team in our daily work. I even didn't imagine that it's possible to have all those functions in one platform. I especially liked the functionality to create different projects and roles for our employees. I can say what I need to use to handle all my daily work is Postoplan: plan the strategy of marketing campaigns, create daily tasks for me and for my team and follow up the tickets(it's really good project management tool as well), evaluate the results of our work generally and on individual bases, manage social media pages with more passion, safe time for creative ideas. I also liked the UI/UX of the website as it's very user friendly and attractive. Different themes make my life more colourful and I never get tired of using this platform. The price is low and is affordable even for small companies. So, I highly recommend this tool.

Cons

I think there is a potential to make the platform greater. I would propose to further develop the followings: 1. Graphics Editor is poor. It has only simple features and that forces me to use external tools. 2. The user guide is well-designed but in my opinion, if there would be a short video-guide it will make the life of new customers easier. 3. It would be great to have a function of comprehensive analysis. Currently, the platform provides statistics function but I see there huge potential for development.

Tony

Cheap doesn't mean bad

Teams collaborating, clients seeing our work, and analytics are usually expensive, I recommend this tool to EVERYNOE! Amazing.I'm a fan.

Pros

They changed the payment method; instead of the number of accounts, they receive income when you get more posts, but the amount and the price are super affordable. Best of all, they include the analytics and instagram stories. So it's not only one thing, they're unique, and I tried others but nothing like this, easy and effective, and cheap, and versatile... Even the mascot it makes me smile :), the colors are relaxing and easy to work with. Summing up: Stop paying crazy amounts of money for other solutions and support this amazing.

Cons

Sometimes, when I programmed a post with accents or symbols, it gives me an error when I post on Instagram, but it's easy to change. You can post emojis, there are some of them but not all. I copy paste them from other websites, so it-s not a big deal and we understand that it's a constant development of the product so we support them and we will wait to see this small thing solved.

Reasons for choosing POSTOPLAN

Price, analytics, I like it.

Analytics included, price.