What are Postpace users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Postpace software through verified user reviews

• icon"I like the simplicity of the tool's interface and functionality."
  • icon"An easy-to-use, quick-to-learn, useful, no-nonsense tool for writing and optimizing text content and getting results on search engines. Interesting features and fast, friendly support."
  • icon"I definitely love the way Postpace break the results down and show your a glance the posts that perform best on the SERP. Postpace also offer a good outline to nail a better blog article."
  • icon"I found Postpace a little difficult to use at first glance."
  • icon"So far, the only cons is that results are limited only to around 10 results/analysis."
  • icon"The inability to add references directly in the content template is lacking."

Browse all Postpace Reviews

• Have you used Postpace and would like to share your experience with others?

Joseph

December 2021

The easiest way to start your blog or article content for SEO and Google!

I am super happy with the direction and the ease of communication with support and the team. This is definitely a software tool I recommend to my digital agency friends.

Pros

I liked how I can see all of the Headling tags and headlines of all of my top competitors in one single screen to glance and quickly gather data.

Cons

Sometimes it was a little slow to bring back all of the data. It still does a great job for so much data!

Catalin

Industry: Writing and Editing

Best tool (that I know of) to create quality -SEO Optimized! content

I can now create content better using the keywords that I want. I can also spy on my competitors in real time. Not buggy for a intermediate version of the software. So overall I like the deal.

Pros

Ease of use, limit of 15/mo is fine with me, I like UI

Cons

Not obvious that I content a content brief by double-clicking what I want to use myself, thats about it so far

Reasons for choosing Postpace

The lifetime deal, the price and the amount of monthly keywords. 15 is fine so far.

Jagdish

Useful and simple

Good.

Pros

The content builder. Makes it easy to build content headlines

Cons

Ux related to content builder. I have to scroll up every time i have to add in content builder. Add button should be at bottom of content builder too. Could add top research or scholarly articles from a tie up with research based portals. Also quotes related to the topic would be useful. The top 20 articles are similar on Google search. Not understood the value add of postpace in picking the articles.

Marcell

December 2021

Easy to use and gets results

Pros

Postpace is a terrific tool, it has a nice UI and makes it easy to create content that will rank.

Cons

I dont feel like they currently have any features unique enough to seperate them from other alternatives. Id like to see additional organization features as well

Ingrid

December 2021

Great research tool, very organized

Pros

The research function and being able to select which competitor to take into account for the metrics is a huge thing that I appreciate as it actually helps give meaningful results we can use for our content planning.

Cons

So far I think everything has been working great, and I love the fact that it keeps getting better in it's niche, not trying to add things that would "bulk it up" to seem better. I don't want it to go into Ai writing or anything that seems "compatible", I would rather keep it growing and getting better in the content research and preparation so we can have even better results and analytics.

KC

Industry: Online Media

December 2021

A powerful content research & optimization tool!

Pros

PostPace allows writers to research good content topics to write articles or blogs based on particular keywords, and subsequently enables these produced contents to rank highest in the Google Search Results Page (SERP) by utilizing its built-in Natural Language Processing (NLP) features to analyze and outrank the top 15-20 similar contents from your competitors.

Cons

Nothing because PostPace really excels in doing what it does best - allowing you to outrank your competitors' in Google SERP!

Alberto

December 2021

The best outline builder out there

I use it a lot. It really helps.

Pros

It is simple and does the best job it does. Helps you create SEO outlines.

Cons

The development is pretty slow. I would like the developer to deliver small but faster updates to the tool. Other thing that I don't like it that the SERP document previews loads SUPER slow.

Reasons for choosing Postpace

I have tried a lot of SEO software. Postpace just focuses on one simple task. And does it very good.

Darryl

Industry: Publishing

December 2021

Great product for writing great posts

This is one of the best tools I've found in its class.

Pros

Good SEO tool that helps you research and write posts that rank high in SEO. Easy to use and powerful.

Cons

Not a big deal, but there is a bit of a learning curve as would be expected.

December 2021

One of a kind + solid software

Pros

This software is still relatively new, but UI + UX + feature is completely on point. It's also very affordable.

Cons

Occasional glitch around one of the features but not a deal breaker

Coral

A valued investment

Pros

It's easy to use and genuinely makes my life easier.

Cons

The UI could do with an update as it's not the most exciting.

Armand

An Idea So Simple, No Tool Before Them Managed To Do That Well. A TIME SAVER!!!

one word: awesome.

Pros

PostPace is a content planner for simplifying content briefs before the actual writing process. While the UI looks really simple, it is THE ONLY TOOL I used that delivers the expected accurate results. You know, these 20 to 30 hours of content research that took so long before? With PostPace it so fast to quickly grab all the needed info you need, localized for your language and SERP location. What I truly love : - The content scraper that grabs the top local SERP results from Google, quite fast. - Multilingual, already 34 languages covered! French too, YAY! - Fully localized SERP: gives you the search results that rank at the top for your location/country. - The Content Brief Builder: awesome to order each section, well thought. - The data accuracy: THIS IS CRUCIAL. The data is exactly coming from Google SERP all presented in a well-ordered manner. - The article source viewer: to quickly read the original content from other competitor sites. A huge time saver for me and a great idea designed with simplicity in mind. Already a fan!

Cons

Few improvements could be made like : - Adding multiples keywords (secondary keywords linked to the seed keyword) for richer content - more analytics - A refined UI and faster Content Brief flow builder to order headlines and sections - Easier exports - More sources, like Reddit and Quora

Reasons for choosing Postpace

Because it just works! No need to deep dive documentation, I could generate a viable brief in less than 15 minutes while other tools took hours with bad data to sort every time. Does one thing, extremely well.

Reasons for switching to Postpace

Postpace has a more practical way of organizing content. No fluff or black magic AI. Just common sense that gives proper results. They just nailed it right, period.

Suryanarayan

Postpace

It's good experience having this software , eagerly waiting for the future updates new things.

Pros

There are many software like postpace ,but what makes postpace different are the advantages of it 1.postpace has a feature of giving the top ranking articles which makes user to analyze the relevant search easier. 2 The quora Search enabled is also a good feature of the postpace. 3 As I have both blogely and postpace,I use mostly the postpace becoz of the ranking Search ability of the which makes my articles and blog content best.

Cons

As everything in this world has pros and cons,here also have some cons,but hope after some future updates they will give it new way 1. It has interface very simple ,having only search less,hope they will work on this and give new way to work on it. 2.it doesn't have SEO best ,it is necessary for the blogs and articles to be on top,hope they will work on it

Reasons for choosing Postpace

It give me an interactive and good way to handle my all blogs and articles

Reasons for switching to Postpace

Becoz of the ranking of the article which it give suggestions.

Zach

A Great Tool for Anyone Looking to Speed Up Their Content Creation & Optimisation

Outstanding! Except for a few small UX problems, I would say Postpace does what it claims to do and does it well. Postpace is my primary tool for researching a topic & creating content briefs. I have yet to fully test the content optimization feature, so I can't really comment on its effectiveness.

Pros

If you'd a few ideas for content that you've been meaning to write about, but have been putting off because you didn't have enough time to research and write the content, then Postpace will be a heaven sent tool. Postpace has helped me get the ball rolling, easily create the content outline based on in-depth competitor research. This saves time and ensures that you will have a plan for your content, on point and deliver more useful content to my readers.

Cons

Certainly, the layout can be improved. At the moment, there is a floating content brief editor. By clicking on the elements on the Postpace, you can add headlines, which is a great and easy way to create content briefs. However, I prefer for the content brief editor to remain open so that I can see if the headlines were actually added to the brief when I clicked on them. Checking if my headlines are actually added requires me to expand the floating element multiple times. Currently, all the information is laid out in a very long page, which I don't like. It would be better if different type of content could be categorized in tabs to improve the user experience.

Bark

Postpace makes content writing fast and easy

Writing content that matters in people's lives isn't easy. Postpace gives you the sparks in the form of reports that help ignite your imagination to help your article become world class. Although I could still write articles without Postpace, I would not like to be without it. Postpace has helped me so much. I am a fan.

Pros

Postpace offers reports and outlines for keywords for articles you are planning to write. The power of the Postpace software lies in the detail of the reports it creates. You receive top information from public sources along with bullet-point outlines of the details about each topic. Postpace then allows you to save the elements you want to create your own outline for your article. I was skeptical when I first tried Postpace, but I thoroughly put it through its paces on a topic relating to home mortgages. I was astounded at the quality of information Postpace provided, and the content provided helped spark ideas that improved my final product greatly.

Cons

I liked almost everything in Postpace because it was detailed but well organized. However, I would appreciate having the option of dark mode. This would allow me to run a Postpace report at night and study it before I go to bed in dark mode. Then, I could write the article the next day and change back to the light mode.

Reasons for choosing Postpace

Postpace is a perfect fit for the way I like to work. It offers a content brief that is actionable and helps me think of additional elements for my article. It is a winning product, and I am surprised that no one has come up with a product like this before.

Reasons for switching to Postpace

I like Frase but I sometimes found it was too much information. Also, the relevance of Postpace information is better than Frase.

Jez

Fantastic blog / content planning tool

Overall it is a very good, fantastically well priced tool that turns a very lengthy and often boring task into a pleasurable super fast task.

Pros

I am not a natural writer, and getting started on a new blog post can be somewhat challenging. Postpace provides the "starter" I need to get my creativity going. It's really easy to get going by choosing a keyword or topic and the geographical area, for example "Personalised Landing Pages" (a new product we are about to launch) and Google (UK). Postpace then searches for the highest ranking results (15 results) and analyses the average article length, educational grade of writing and use of keywords. It also includes information about how many images and H tags are in use. It also provides: A list of the top 15 pages, and a breakdown of their H1 etc... tags Quora questions to answer (and relevancy) Related keywords Alt tags used Outbound urls used All of this information can be downloaded as a CSV and these features allow you to see top ranking content quickly. A really nifty part of the tool then lets you create a content brief by selecting Headings from results, to turn into a custom blog post outline. Once complete you can share the content brief with colleagues for editing.

Cons

The software is very powerful and there wasn't anything I disliked as such. One feature which I haven't used as much as I should is the optimise content feature where postpace ranks your writing against the metrics that should ensure SEO success such as length, readability, H tags used etc...

Phil

Content Creation Tool that you need Today

Pros

This tool prepares a *competent* content brief for either yourself or your content creation team in a fraction of the time as our previous process.

Cons

The UI is very plain. Please refresh the design :) Also, the report takes longer than I would like. I don't know if the code needs to be refactored or the servers need to be upgraded, but time is money. Crank out those reports faster, please :)

Your Content Research friend to tap on to best research on your Content Writing Journey

I am an early adopter and was blown away to know what PostPace does is possible in 2021. Been writing content for so long and being able to save valuable time and write better researched content is a win-win with no cost. Glad I got introduced to Postpace.

Pros

Ease of use as Postpace did a pretty good job with UI/UX which is very natural to adopt for a novice non-technical user which is the bucket most content writers belong to. Love the simplicity of building outline for my content writing. Simple workflow: Keyword -> Topic Report -> Content Brief -> Content Writing -> Publish. Integrated Content planner capabilities. Unlimited user seats no matter the plan.

Cons

I was checking other tools in the competition and it is heating up. I would love to see NLG (Natural Language Generation) feature which would really help speed up my content creation workflow. I would love to see more SEO data on seed keyword which could help me better optimize on my target audience.

Cost, UI/UX and User Seats

Reasons for switching to Postpace

Airstory doesn't have the bells and whistles to improve content writing in 2021 when advanced GPT-3, Big Data (SEO signals) are readily available which Postpace is actively working to improve upon.

Paula

Post pace

In my opinion, it is really great. Using it has made it a lot simpler for me, as it keeps information in a single location and has positively impacted how I create blog posts and how I lay out my blog posts using the tool.

Pros

It has broadened my scope with regards to writing blogs and training workshops. I type in a keyword and get a list of the top ranking articles. In Postpace, I can automate my content creation by inputting points from other blogs into the content brief. This content project is very useful. After copying and pasting a blog, I ran it through for review. The content brief provided me with some great suggestions, which I incorporated into my keyword analysis and increased my keyword rating. Postpace is now a part of my daily routine. Additionally, it has been very helpful in helping me create training materials.

Cons

Postpace does not have any cons but I would like to see more blogs about writing for SEO, something on keyword rankings, or how to use Pastpace to write for other social media platforms, besides just blogging on the Postpace website.

Jean Bertin

PostPace : Useful Content Research tool

Definitely a useful tool any blogger can use before sending out blog posts.

Pros

The content planner of this tool has been very helpful to us with our content briefs making it so easier to write content for our websites and blogs. New features are constantly being added to the software. The UI is also simple and easy to use. This tool does the job well at some level. The content scraper makes it easier to find what you're looking for as fast as possible and it is very fast. It is a multi-language tool, which can be used by people from different countries The ability to order each section of content is great. The data accuracy of the article is important.

Cons

The major flow to me is the software comes with Limited features when compared to competitors such as writerzen, which is a newcomer in the content writing space. It would have been a big plus if the platform has dark mode functionality included in it. Sometimes there is Low relevancy of search results. That is what makes me move over to writerzen.

Vikash

A great tool to research for content writing

Content writing should be distraction-free, and Postpace ticks all the right boxes. It saves lots of time, and an entire procedure motivates you to write interesting articles that can rank well. Instead of trying Jack of all, it does one thing and does it quite well!

Pros

Postpace is a simple tool to use. There are just two choices: Topic reports and Content Briefs. Just put the keyword and pick the location. It will show the top 15 SERP relevant results, several Q&A like Quora, and a synopsis to write an excellent piece in no time.

Cons

There is no option to change the location. One has to restart the entire process, and that takes time and burn monthly credit. The addition of a content tree-like structure like “ask the public” will be outstanding. The summary should be more descriptive and include the frequency of keywords, readability, links, words, heading, etc.

Reasons for choosing Postpace

Simplicity, better accuracy, and a clean UI and UX.

Fabrizio

Competitive Analysis tool for Blogger and Writers

Useful, fast and something i will always use before sending out a content in my blog

Pros

Speed to check the placement of competitors based on the niche It's an extra tool that, along with others, give me ideas on how to properly develop an article that can hit the top ranking without losing quality. When writing an article i take a lot of facts into consideration and this is one of those, since even if you can write super-cool and useful articles if they are not the ones that people demand it will be hard to rank, and Postpace does it fast and in a very useful way

Cons

The content brief section is basically a copy/paste of the selected, i would love to see that side to be more developed

Reasons for choosing Postpace

Speed and ease of use are the main factors, but I also bought Frase as both can have different weakness and strengths.

Alex

Industry: Writing and Editing

Speeded up my workflow!

I have used Postpace for 2 months and the experience has been great, if I have a problem, their support has been very responsive!

Pros

Postpace has helped a lot to speed up my workflow and save valuable hours doing research for writing articles.

Cons

The UI could be better/improved, more modern with smart use of colors, right now it seems too plain to me

Reasons for choosing Postpace

It looked easier to use and the lifetime deal was no brainer

Kenneth

Great Tool That Gives You A Nice Overview of the SERPs

It's very easy to use and to find the information you need to begin the content creation process. I would take the data at a high-level and not focus on the raw numbers that the tool spits out, because it's not entirely correct all the time. But you should use it as a tool to get overall trends and ideas to write about.

Pros

I like the simplicity of the tool's interface and functionality. It is very easy to do research on a particular keyword topic and understand what you need to do from a content perspective to make the best article on the web for that term. It is easy to build an outline, as well. All you need to do is click on the headlines that you want to include, and it will automatically add them to your outline.

Cons

The crawler is not always the most accurate. For example, sometimes the tool says there are 0 images on the blog post, but when I view the page, there are 2 -3 images on the blog.

Nrip

Industry: Biotechnology

Useful research tool

I am quite happy for buying Postspace. Its doing what it promised, i.e. save me time in research.

Pros

Its very easy to use. It saves me atleast 1-2 hours of research time per topic by automating some steps which I have in my research workflow like searching out google , picking out content to read and clipping parts of it. Its faster than I expected it to be.

Cons

There needs to be more depth on search results needed in the searched out content. For complex topics the first few pages of google are not necessarily the best in terms of whats needed even now. Improve the relevance of whats displayed by seeing whats shared more, whats not a sales pitch by some company, etc. Thats a part of any research workflow, The editor part of the software (where we create content briefs) needs to be improved, or should I say simplified.

Giacomo

One of the best tools to create content for websites and blogs accurately and quickly

My experience is more than positive, so much so that after two months of use I asked to upgrade to a higher plan, I recommend this tool to bloggers and companies who want to create content to do inbound marketing.

Pros

An easy-to-use, quick-to-learn, useful, no-nonsense tool for writing and optimizing text content and getting results on search engines. interesting features and fast, friendly support. New tools implemented and an interesting roadmap

Cons

The graphics are far too spartan and sometimes the search results offered could be improved

4.66/5 out of 88 reviews