Predis.ai Software Reviews

Predis.ai Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"The most favorite part about this creating creative and its different templates with editable features and another highlight Is competitor analysis.saves a lot of time."
  • icon"I would recommend this product to anyone who needs to create high-quality images quickly and easily. The interface is easy to use and it's a great tool for businesses of all sizes."
  • icon"I really like the ability to generate outlines and writing guidelines for social media captions, posts, and copy. It can even help with generating outlines for ad copy."
  • icon"Once the software was not loading the caption but when reached to their team they took feedbacks and they solved the problem."
  • icon"No auto-posting and scheduling at the moment; have to export and upload in other platforms manually."
  • icon"At this time, they have not yet integrated the social media posting tool into their website. It is a negative point, but they have stated that it will be integrated soon Let's see what happens."

All Predis.ai Reviews

Joshua

Fantastic AI Writing Assistant For Social Media Post & Ads

It's been really great so far. It has helped me decrease the amount of time I need to research a niche or product I'm unfamiliar with because the outlines are really detailed. I'm also saving a lot of time in creating social media creatives because a lot of the time, the images generated by Predis.ai are useable as-is.

Pros

I really like the ability to generate outlines and writing guidelines for social media captions, posts, and copy. It can even help with generating outlines for ad copy. One thing that makes it stand out from the other AI writing tools is that it helps with creating images to go with the captions/copy, which you can use for inspiration.

Cons

It's not useful for all niches and languages. I'm hoping they improve the model so that I can use it for a broader range of products, niches, and languages.

Reasons for choosing Predis.ai

Ocoya's a really good tool, but I was looking for a stand-alone AI writing assistant with a secondary social scheduling function. Ocoya is a social scheduler first and AI writer second so that didn't fit my needs.

Reasons for switching to Predis.ai

WriteSonic's another fantastic product but Predis.ai algorithm is a lot more robust. Predis more complex to work with than WriteSonic, but that's what I expect from something more powerful. You can't expect a tool to be more powerful and simpler at the same time.

Alain

Industry: Printing

March 2022

The AI ​​that helps you improve your social media posts before they go live

predis.ai is a tool that allows you to create and post on Facebook & Instagram without the hassle of scheduling your posts. It has a simple interface that makes it easy to create and post at the same time.

Pros

I love the fact that I am able to automate my content marketing with this software. I love that I don't need to rely on other people to create content for me because I can use this software to create my own content and make it look professional. Predis.ai is amazing. I love that I can use this software to create amazing infographics without having to use Photoshop.

Cons

I have used many social networks such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and have come to the conclusion that there are not enough social networks to schedule my posts for now. It's hard to find one that offers the services I need. And linking your accounts is one of the more difficult parts of setting up an account with predis.ai.

Reasons for choosing Predis.ai

For now, Predis.ai offers the possibility to create a publication for you, so you can save a lot of time

Reasons for switching to Predis.ai

The ability to have the post created for you by artificial intelligence, competitor monitoring and engagement tracking

Fabrizio

An intuitive and Functional Post Scheduler and AI helper for Social Media

I was happy to choose predis.ai since I needed a quick way to create engaging e-commerce related social media posts and the fact that the templates are quite nice and the connection with our store on Shopify is immediate and has a search feature (similar tools like Ocoya don't!) It was lovely. I hope they will improve a bit the editor and iron out some hiccups I faced here and there, but overall it's a nice tool that i recommend to try!

Pros

I loved the Shopify eCommerce integration. Recently switched to Shopify and creating posts in an integrated environment where you just link the product and fix/modify a few details is a true time-saver. Having an AI generator is also handy when you're out of inspiration and works pretty well for basic generations.

Cons

It's good for what it does but lacks : -Integration with external URL shorteners to provide a retargeting link option -Italian AI-generated text was not good unfortunately in my case -The templates are good, but the editor is not close to a more complex and complete one, but again, it does the job

Rosie

February 2022

Great product especially with the lifetime deal

Overall the software has given my company a renewed drive to post on social because of how easy it is to create and post. This takes away the problem I had with trying to come up with posts and then making the time to post them on a schedule, or using some of the really expensive posting software that are only for self created posts and scheduling.

Pros

I love the way it produces posts so that at the very least you have something to start with and can either edit or take the post as is. Also the number of posts that it provides. My favorite thing is that it takes your other platforms into consideration, like making posts that will lead people back to your website to get more information or to read the full post and that means you have a well coordinated marketing system that is working together.

Cons

Honestly I am hard pressed to find anything. I think the only thing might be that the branding integration is not as smooth as I would like and I would like the option to have it in there or take it out based on the post.

Reasons for choosing Predis.ai

The price and offer were great and they definitely helped with the decision, however the AI created posts and scheduling ans well as lifetime deal were really the clinchers for me on this deal.

Tang

The Best content writer for Social network

It assisted me in resolving my problem with social media content creation. For years before I discovered Predis, I used to only post dry content such as "click here to view the article," "learn more at this article," and other similar phrases.

Pros

The most impressive aspect of this tool is the high-quality content that is generated by the AI writer. Predis is the best artificial intelligence content creation tool I've ever used.

Cons

At this time, they have not yet integrated the social media posting tool into their website. It is a negative point, but they have stated that it will be integrated soon Let's see what happens!

Reasons for choosing Predis.ai

In fact, I'm combining all three products for a variety of purposes at the moment. Predis, on the other hand, continues to be the best choice of content quality.

Reasons for switching to Predis.ai

The content they create is not relevant to the content I put in.

Naz

April 2022

Social Media on Steroids!

Pros

Over the past 8-10 years I've tried numerous social media tools for creation, scheduling and analysis. This is the first tool that has helped me to automate the design too! This is a massive time saver and now my go-to SMM tool!

Cons

The competitor analysis is buggy, sometimes It finds no data and it takes a long time to scan Insta/ FB profiles. It would be easier if we could just paste the competitor's account URL.

Reasons for choosing Predis.ai

The others are schedulers with some AI functionality. Predis, creates the content for you, its the brains and it's bringing in a scheduler!

Reasons for switching to Predis.ai

I wanted to speed up my workflow

Ashutosh

A powerhouse of social media pure quality content. Don't believe just try once!

Really happy with the product and experience of using the software. Pure quality stuff. Although, few things are missing but the roadmap is promising so figure crossed if they do it it's going to be worth every single penny.

Pros

To be honest Predis.AI has blown me away. This software really does what it says i.e. content. I have been playing around and the cherry on the cake is you get images pulled by AI along with 6-7 versions like Education/promotion/Behind the scene so on and so forth. Hold...they don't stop there with this when I work on editor it feels like real smooth

Cons

No schedular and posting mechanism. According to my understanding no matter what best you do if you are not able to measure things it's going to be challenging with clients. Currently you got to choose other software to depend on like Report.ei what I have. However, I would love to see the standalone product delivering this cutting down the cost and increasing the productivity and efficiency.

Reasons for choosing Predis.ai

Just because of two things i.e. pure content and self generated graphics.....awesome awesome and awesome

Bryan

Beautiful Educational Posts using AI

Predis helped me in creating social media posts and content for the same. The tool comes up with nice educational and promotional content for my company. It saves a lot of time when it comes to content creation and research.

Pros

I used this tool for creating social media posts for my company. The posts generated were top quality. I have tested them on Supply Chain and KPI related topics. Integrating with Instagram and Facebook was very easy. They have a seperate brand panel to manage custom brand font, design and style.

Cons

No option for auto posting to social media

Reasons for choosing Predis.ai

Predis.ai creates quality content compared to the other alternatives in the market.

Tim

Replaced Ocoya with Predis

Amazing discovery. A great addition to a marketing business.

Pros

I thought Ocoya was amazing and integrated, but Predis has outperformed it by putting everything together - title, caption, images - everything, just from a phrase!

Cons

Competition search seems buggy. Even if you copy and paste their FB page address, it can't seem to find it sometimes.

Reasons for switching to Predis.ai

Ocoya required more manual and multi-step work. Predis does it all in one go, just from a phrase.

Adam

April 2022

Combined Ai text creation and Graphic creation in 1 tool.

text suggested not always usable, but did supprised us with the wealth of posting ideas that we have not thought of. Good speed of post creation and planning, also love the competitors research feature

Pros

Ai assisted social media post caption creation, automated graphic creation and automated hashtag suggestion. Allow my team to generate posts at scale

Cons

text suggested not always usable, but did surprised us with the wealth of posting ideas that we have not thought of.

competitors research

Nathan

March 2022

Making Social Media Posting and Tracking Fun and Easy!

I am just in love with Predis.ai! While running my startup time is just so important to me. I need to be able to work on the big problems and be building new features. Promoting my content and brand is VERY hard to do solo or as a small team. Social media posting is often one of the areas that doesn't get the attention it needs. That is until I bought Predis.ai The advanced AI post generation is truly so invaluable to me that without it I don't think I'd be able to even post to social media regularly. I absolutely love the ability to set my brand colors and templates so that I can have a consistent look and feel to the posts. Daily idea suggestions help me very quickly create new and engaging content. The editor is quite good and makes editing and tweaking posts very very simple. I'm so excited for their roadmap of new features and am so happy to have found them. So worth the purchase.

Pros

AI Post generation and competitor analysis is just a game changer for me. I Iove everything about it. The content and image selections in the posts are just so spot on and have already proved to do very well with my followers.

Cons

I wish there were more social networks such as pinterest where a lot of my engagement comes from. They do have this on their roadmap, so I'm excited for that feature to be added.

Reasons for switching to Predis.ai

The AI content generation and competitor research.

The best app for social media posts

Predis.ai is superior to other AI writing tools for social media postings. It generates engaging, high-quality article ideas for me, saving me time. Highly recommended!

Pros

Predis.ai's best feature is the post objective and themes (promotional, education, behind the scenes, contest, polls, surprise me, expert interview). Simply enter a one-line description and Predis.ai will generate social media posts with suitable creatives. So far, practically every produced post is excellent, and I've got ideas for my blog too! The generated visuals are good. Changing the template/image given by AI instead of producing the graphics or creatives elsewhere makes modifying posts even easier. When I want more design alternatives, I use it as a concept to make photos with other tools. Also, the hashtag recommendations are quite helpful. The hashtag suggestions are sorted by creative, caption, reach, and relevancy. So we always pick the most relevant and reachable hashtags.

Cons

For now, only CSV file can be exported and then imported into another scheduling software. Also, there are limited templates now, but the team adds new ones every week.

MD Mohiyuddin

The Software that almost saved my bucks!

It's helpin me to reduce my hashtag research time and metric analysis time for hashtags

Pros

The prediction on timings of posts and hashtags The features they have are amazing at the price they are charging.. I used to pay heavy bucks to other similar software but these people came to me as boooon ❤️ Saving them

Cons

Once the software was not loading the caption but when reached to their team they took feedbacks and they solved the problem. From that day I didn't face any problem. The team also takes suggestions from each and every person on a serious note. I had to find a con but ended up writing con that lead to their pro

Reasons for switching to Predis.ai

Price and the updates the team is releasing as per the requirements of new changing algorithm of Social media platforms.

Kim

Predis.ai made itself stand out among the competition...

All in all, Predis.ai is the perfect tool for people who are looking to save time and energy when it comes to creating social media posts, but don't want to sacrifice quality. It allows for creative content to be produced within a click. With a plethora of social media tools around, Predis.ai made itself stand out among the competition.

Pros

Predis.ai is a new app that makes social media posts easy! I was able to make an excellent post in minutes with just a few sentences of input. It's so easy and it does all the work for you--no more scrolling through your feed looking for something interesting to share! It is definitely not an alternative to canva nor an alternative to the plethora of social media scheduling tools available but where Predis.ai stands out is that it allows AI generated content to be created in a matter of a click. It also has a competitor analysis feature that allows the user to see important metrics about the competition which in turn allows for better planning and social media strategy.

Cons

My gripes with the tool at the moment are the lack of integration. Yes, it does produce nice branded AI generated content but still, I would like to see the tool allow for easy user manipulation to make it more personalized to the brand. Having integration with canva and/or vistacreate would make this an essential tool for all those who manage a social media account. I would also like to see actual integration with Woocommerce/shopify instead of importing manually to the software.

Alejandra

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

April 2022

Social Media posting solved in seconds...

Pros

I have been using Social Media Marketing for a long time, and I know it's hard to create engaging content for your audience every day. So I was very happy when I discovered Predis.ai. Now I get custom content created for my audience and I don't have to spend hours daily creating that content any more. I just need to write a few words about my brand, and the AI works it out for me. Results are awesome... This tool is a must-have as Social Media is the single most important marketing channel for most businesses. Sadly, creating engaging content every day is a pain. Predis.ai creates content with creatives, captions and hashtags. There are other features like content scheduling, competitor analysis and much more. Thanks Predis.ai!!!!

Cons

Right now there's only IG and FB, and they send the same creative to both platforms, which I totally don't like to do - I wish it would be optional to pick a different piece of content for different platforms.

Alex