All Predis.ai Reviews

Nathan

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Making Social Media Posting and Tracking Fun and Easy!

I am just in love with Predis.ai! While running my startup time is just so important to me. I need to be able to work on the big problems and be building new features. Promoting my content and brand is VERY hard to do solo or as a small team. Social media posting is often one of the areas that doesn't get the attention it needs. That is until I bought Predis.ai The advanced AI post generation is truly so invaluable to me that without it I don't think I'd be able to even post to social media regularly. I absolutely love the ability to set my brand colors and templates so that I can have a consistent look and feel to the posts. Daily idea suggestions help me very quickly create new and engaging content. The editor is quite good and makes editing and tweaking posts very very simple. I'm so excited for their roadmap of new features and am so happy to have found them. So worth the purchase.

PROS

AI Post generation and competitor analysis is just a game changer for me. I Iove everything about it. The content and image selections in the posts are just so spot on and have already proved to do very well with my followers.

CONS

I wish there were more social networks such as pinterest where a lot of my engagement comes from. They do have this on their roadmap, so I'm excited for that feature to be added.

Reasons for switching to Predis.ai

The AI content generation and competitor research.

Ashaki

Political Organization, 1 employee

2024 Presidental Candidate

Wonderful experience, and I highly recomend to any business trying to consolidate and get the most of their social media outreach.

PROS

The pros of this system is great for a small campaign or company that needs to make a major impact all in one place. With the choice of making posts and video posts is excellect. Customer services is top notch.

CONS

The only draw back is not being able to add other independent platforms like fanbase, soxical, and hbcc.

Reason for choosing Predis.ai

I chose Predis.ai because of the chatgpt integration.

Krystal

Cosmetics, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed December 2022

It works, but the posts are just ok

I love that this exists, and for people with less requirements for their posts it is likely a great tool for them.

PROS

I like the idea of the software being able to help me make posts quickly that I can schedule in the same platform.

CONS

The posts are just not that good. I still have to significantly edit and rework them, and I don't love the way the templates show up for me with my images. I don't like the fact that I need to keep another page up with my HEX codes for various colors since it only allows me to input two main colors. It needs evolution.

Leigh

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Supercharging Social Media Strategy: A Comprehensive Review of Predis.ai

I've found the overall experience to be quite positive.The platform's AI-based content generation feature has been a game-changer for me, significantly easing my social media management tasks. It can create engaging posts and suggest appropriate hashtags, which has been particularly helpful when I'm short on time or need a boost of creativity.I've also found the post scheduling feature to be invaluable. My schedule can get quite hectic, and having the ability to plan and automate my social media posts in advance has ensured that I maintain a consistent online presence.Predis.ai's competitor analysis is another feature that I appreciate. It offers me insights into what others in my field are doing on social media, allowing me to compare my content with theirs and adapt my strategies accordingly.

PROS

The advanced AI content generation feature in Predis.ai is a great help to me. It generates engaging content for my social media posts, saving me time and effort. It's particularly useful when I need to create post outlines, generate captions, and suggest hashtags, especially when I'm short on time or need inspiration.Being a life coach often means having a busy schedule. That's where the post scheduling feature in Predis.ai comes in. It allows me to plan and automate my social media content in advance, ensuring I maintain a consistent online presence while freeing up more time for my coaching activities.I also appreciate Predis.ai's competitor analysis feature. It gives me insights into what other coaches are doing on social media. This feature enables me to compare my content with my competitors' and adapt my strategies based on what's working well in the industry.Lastly, the multi-platform support that Predis.ai provides is so convenient. I can manage my content across various social media platforms all from one place. This allows me to reach my clients and potential clients where they are most active, expanding my reach and impact.

CONS

As with any new tool I start using, I've noticed there can be a learning curve with Predis.ai. Some of us users have noted that getting the hang of all the features and understanding the user interface can take some time.

Best value for money

ace

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Great tool for social posts

really good tool I enjoy using it

PROS

I like the content library and the content calendar, create videos and blog to post options

CONS

I would like to see more options for posting,

easy to work with

Binny

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2023

The best friend of social media managers

PROS

The ease of use and variety of templates it offers. I love the features. Very helpful.

CONS

I need more templates in field of finance and marketing.

Jose

Real Estate, 1 employee

new user

so far so good. i love it

PROS

I just looked at predis today and can already tell it is 10X better than what I'm currently using for automating posts. this app is easy to learn and easy to use.

CONS

I do not currently have any cons, other than i wish it was compatable with chatgpt. i wonder if i can link the two and create triggers in which i can make posts completely hands free. i would also like to see a voice over feature.

Reasons for switching to Predis.ai

this app seems more efficient and creative. I might actually increase my views and interactions using this platform.

Debbie

Alternative Medicine, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2023

Predis is an excellent marketing tool

Marketing and scheduling material, which proves invaluable for businesses by efficiently managing and optimizing marketing campaigns and schedules, ensuring enhanced productivity and targeted customer engagement.

PROS

Boosts marketing efficiency and streamlines scheduling process. For me, this is the ultimate tool for managing campaigns and optimizing my business's outreach.

CONS

Predis is effective in streamlining processes, yet has limited integrations with popular platforms, occasional glitches in the user interface.

Jock

Media Production, 2-10 employees

Makes Social Media Enjoyable Again

PROS

The ease of use and speed to develop social posts is astounding and with a few tweaks you can have a weeks posting done in no time at all.

CONS

The templates and the ai needs a lot of work to bring it up to par higher.

Crystal

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2023

PROS

That this site generates ads for me and post them weekly.

CONS

I don't have an issue with this product so far.

Reason for choosing Predis.ai

Because it was easy to use and also easy to connect my social media accounts.

Reviewed January 2022

The best app for social media posts

Predis.ai is superior to other AI writing tools for social media postings. It generates engaging, high-quality article ideas for me, saving me time. Highly recommended!

PROS

Predis.ai's best feature is the post objective and themes (promotional, education, behind the scenes, contest, polls, surprise me, expert interview). Simply enter a one-line description and Predis.ai will generate social media posts with suitable creatives. So far, practically every produced post is excellent, and I've got ideas for my blog too! The generated visuals are good. Changing the template/image given by AI instead of producing the graphics or creatives elsewhere makes modifying posts even easier. When I want more design alternatives, I use it as a concept to make photos with other tools. Also, the hashtag recommendations are quite helpful. The hashtag suggestions are sorted by creative, caption, reach, and relevancy. So we always pick the most relevant and reachable hashtags.

CONS

For now, only CSV file can be exported and then imported into another scheduling software. Also, there are limited templates now, but the team adds new ones every week.

Adam

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Combined Ai text creation and Graphic creation in 1 tool.

text suggested not always usable, but did supprised us with the wealth of posting ideas that we have not thought of. Good speed of post creation and planning, also love the competitors research feature

PROS

Ai assisted social media post caption creation, automated graphic creation and automated hashtag suggestion. Allow my team to generate posts at scale

CONS

text suggested not always usable, but did surprised us with the wealth of posting ideas that we have not thought of.

competitors research

Rod

Photography, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2023

PREDIS.ai is a GENIUS

I am really loving PredisAI!!It’s exactly what I was looking for- and what AI should be- a marketing assistant - an idea generator, a designer and an implementation platform It solves so many roadblocks to achieving a successful social media marketing strategy with consistency!

PROS

PredisAi generates content and design from a single text prompt, allows you to edit and schedule all in one place!!. Just so good to help with idea generation and roadblocks that many of us spend time trying to generate ideas, that we run out of time or energy to actually implement. This makes it easy and fun!

CONS

nothing yet, I think it will get better at writing content the longer I use it.

1 stop instead of multiple

1 employee

Reviewed May 2023

Finally something I used to create content

Easy to grasp the tools provided.

PROS

I was able to find a helpful AI tool that provided me with a template in under 5 minutes, allowing me to create content for my Instagram account quickly and easily.

CONS

1) I was NOT able to instruct the AI app on how many videos I wanted in my Instagram reel then upload the videos then upload the reference video of how I want my final videos to resemble. 2) The layers feature should mimic Canva's latest update

Reasons for switching to Predis.ai

Canva was not populating templates that I liked or used.

Nir

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Promising new product for solopreneurs and small teams

The company is constantly adding features, seems like they’re taking feedback and suggestions seriously and opened their roadmap to the public.

PROS

The product provides an easy way to generate posts and hashtags. The editor is intuitive and feature-rich, although not aiming to reach feature parity with canva.

CONS

The credit based post creation is a bit annoying since some posts aren’t related to the intended subject. I wish there was a way to provide more detailed feedback to the AI engine, as some of the suggestions are outside the ballpark.

Seth

Graphic Design, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2021

Your virtual assistant with psychic powers!

Predis.ai does what it says; as of writing this review, the team behind Predis just gave out the Calendar update, which is great news. CUSTOMER SERVICE is AMAZING; while I was having a couple of issues initially, I was able to resolve them quickly with the help of their customer service and live chat function on the website. So far, I'm satisfied with everything.

PROS

The prediction system and the hashtag suggestions.

CONS

Both UI/UX needs a lot of work; The website is not the easiest to navigate, The UX is often confusing (at least for me), and Colors scheme is meh. I think they can attract a lot of more people if they reface their website. It also would be nice if there is a "Dark Mode".

Andrew Jude

Education Management, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2022

I'm betting on the future of this tool.

PROS

- You can basically create all your posts for a month in one hour or less, since the AI takes care of the thinking for you. - Creatives are pretty nice and there are enough styles. - You set up your brand kit and all the creatives come out nicely with your logo and colors. Very little editing needed.

CONS

- There's room for improvement in the UI/UX - There's a bit of a learning curve. I basically went through my allowed 60 generations before I could figure out how to get some decent/usable results. 2/3 results are way off. - Needs more objectives.

Mona

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Practical and Intuitive platfrom - Good start

Fab

PROS

Ease, intuitiven and the copy is thoughtful.

CONS

Design can be bit more international and new