• Pros

• "I like the calendar that shows me all events I might be interested in. And also editor is nice, very easy and useful."

• "I love that you can shcedule most of the social platforms in here with just one click and has a canva functionalityt embedded to it which makes it even easier to use."

• "I love that it's a design center and social media scheduler all in one. They give you ideas on what to poast and you can edit to brand them your own colors or add pictures. "

• Cons

• "Nothing as of now. The image editor could do with some improvement, but it does the job pretty well."

• "- The pricing might be a bit stiff when you're starting out, but when you consider how much time you're saving through using the tool, it's well worth it. "

• "They have everything but missing out video scheduling hope they add it soon."

Browse PromoRepublic Reviews

Kim from Gripping Tales

Best Social Media Scheduler for the Best Price

Very happy with Promorepulic. Would highly recommend. The calendar is super easy to understand. Straightforward design without getting caught up in complicated coding.

Pros

I was looking for a low cost social media scheduling program that would allow several different accounts to post without costing an outrageous amount of money. I came across PromoRepublic through a AppSumo deal in January 2020 and have been very pleased with the result. I manage several different agencies social media accounts and was able to cross post, repeat post, and end posts. Works great, user friendly, and very affordable. Highly recommend!

Cons

At the time of purchase, PromoRepublic didn't auto-post to Instagram. I spoke to them several times about this issue. According to my most recent email, they've incorporated it, but I've yet to see it work well. Fingers crossed. However, the cost of PromoRepublic far outweighs the hassle of having to use their app to post to Instagram. Would recommend without reservation.

Reasons for Choosing PromoRepublic

The low cost and VERRRRRRYYYYY easy to use. Straight forward and calendar is great.

Reasons for Switching to PromoRepublic

Couldn't pass up the incredible deal with PromoRepublic. It works brilliantly especially if it autoposts to Instagram as the new update reports.

Philip from PHi-Solutions

PromoRepublic Nailed It

We needed a way to manage our client social media posts and our own and we had trialled several different applications that promised to do just that and all were pretty much similar but the fell down on areas that PromoRepublic nailed immediately - ease of use, look and feel and the creation process was great as soon as we logged in. Support has been great and responsive and if there has been an issue, the workaround can be discovered most times by ourselves and doesn't require a code degree to do it. New users in the company are up and running with the basics in about 10 minutes flat and that is just great.

Pros

The way the software menus are laid out makes it very clear how to use this software and the suggested Posts Ideas are a great starting point to help you develop a strategy for the coming days, weeks and months for your own or your client social posts. The Editor is a breeze to use and allows pretty much all the customisation you would ever need and the fact that you can upload your own images created outside of the software to use in a post pretty much covers all bases.

Cons

The Post Ideas are broken into Categories and for us, as a Tech company their offerings aren't great under the Technology category but having said that, they are a great idea sparker and often form the template for something we do - text content being changed. We sometimes find on a rare occasion, we get logged out and it asks us for our password and even though it's not been changed it won't accept the password we use. We have to reset the password and if we use the same one, it accepts it and lets us in. It's not a deal-breaker, just annoying as it always happens when I want to do something ;)

Reasons for Choosing PromoRepublic

We chose PromoRepublic for the ease of adoption, ease of use and the features that were accessible straight after logging in. An easy method to add social accounts and the UI was loved by the whole team.

Response from PromoRepublic

Replied December 2019

Hi Philip, Thanks a bunch for the 5 star review! We absolutely agree that Posts Ideas are a great starting point to help you develop a strategy for the coming days, weeks and months. Have you tried to set repetition on your posts? Take a look at this tutorial if you want: https://help.promorepublic.com/en/articles/2349154-how-to-use-repeating-posts We are continuously adding the new content, but there can be some industries that we don't cover at all. Could you please specify what content you would like to see? I will communicate your request to our content team immediately. Meanwhile, I advise that you use a similar keyword of what you are looking for in the search bar on the top of your dashboard. You will be prompted with some nice options. Also, try to use other industries' photos and ideas to create your own templates keeping to your company visual style. Look forward to your reply! Best, Kate

Francisco from CCSISTEMAS DESARROLLO DIGITAL

One of the best platforms for scheduling social

Has been great, I schedule instagram, facebook, linkedin and now even videos in the platform.

Pros

Cons

The price tag is kinda expensive but I got it on a sale on Apssumo which made the purchase a complete gift for me.

Reasons for Switching to PromoRepublic

Hootsuite is too limited compared to promorepublic

Alex from Loops Marketing

Great product when it works, but very inconsistent with a lot of issues

Facebook posts work perfectly Our account manager tries her absolute best, and is bombarded with numerous complaints. Unfortunately there is no way for anyone to help other than the developers, and at that point it's almost laughable because nothing has been working. Every time they say they made an update, three more things break. It's a good idea, but the software isn't ready. They're selling products that aren't 100% working consistently. The monthly payment for using the service is pricey, for the actual value we get. We might as well post manually every single day, because we're watching the accounts so closely to see if there are any errors, and then having to correct those errors.

Pros

I like the fact we can create graphics on the fly, inside the editor. We handle numerous client accounts, and our entire team works on the platform daily.

Cons

There are massive amount of problems with this software. The site is very buggy. We have had more problems than what the product is worth at this point. The software will not post consistently to Instagram using the IG Direct feature. Access to accounts constantly need to be reconnected. The app that they use to connect accounts doesn't work very well, and errors out. The Instagram posts have been duplicated. There is no feature to notify anyone if a post didn't go through, other than manually going back into each account and looking to make sure each post went through. Our agency is located in the USA, and Customer Service is located in Ukraine, or there about. Trying to get support is extremely difficult, and the response time is slow.

Paul from Wild Rosa

Social Posting Made Simple

PromoRepublic allows us to keep our brand in front of our audience. We can update our audience with relevant topics and ideas of interest and generate traffic to our website. A recent Pin went viral and increased our traffic by 300%. PromoRebublic provides us with analytics on this as well as a simple mechanism to repeat this process. We primarily use Pinterest and Facebook as out social marketing platforms and this is done all in the one place with PromoRebublic.

Pros

PromoRepublic provides a one stop place for all your Social Media publishing needs. Simple to connect all types of Social accounts and schedule posting at dates and times to suit your audience. Select from a fully functioning editor to create your own posts from scratch, or use their huge base of templates. Trending and seasonal post ideas such are also provided for a wide range of markets and platforms. Detailed analytics is provided on all your posts. The pricing is scalable and much better than the competitors.

Cons

The calendar showing your scheduled posts is seperate for each platform and in the case of Pinterest for each of your boards. A consolidated calendar showing all scheduled posts across platforms and Pinterest boards would be nice to have.

Reasons for Choosing PromoRepublic

Much easier interface to use. Pricing was significantly better for our needs. Provides all the tools we needed in an easier to use platform.

Nicole from Hometown Design Studio

The social media management tool for agencies

Their customer service is also outstanding! They keep their clients updated about issues (which rarely happen), resolve them quickly, and often ask for feedback for their feature roadmap.

Pros

The ability to collaborate with our team mates and clients is better than other tools we have evaluated. This tool makes creating and scheduling posts a great time saver. They have many example posts ready for use or inspiration for your own custom posts.

Cons

I'd like to see some more advanced editing features, such as automatic formatting from one social platform to another or animation.

Reasons for Choosing PromoRepublic

The cost is affordable for small and medium agencies to support their social media planning and scheduling activities. The interface is very easy to use for both creation and scheduling.

Chris from Tourism Marketing Agenct

Fantastic social scheduler that is just short of greatness

Overall PromoRepublic is a great piece of software that is just shy or true greatness.

Pros

PromoRepublic is super simple to use and even links with Google My Business which not many others I know of do. It also provides direct Instagram posting, one of the reasons we left Hootsuite! Also the approval system is great... for the most part (see below).

Cons

The only reason I have not given this 5 stars for functionality as it is missing two key components which should have been standard... 1. Apart form Twitter, most other channels will not pick up businesses you tag in posts meaning you have to manually edit these posts once online. 2. When setting a post for approval no one is notified. It would be handy that anyone assigned to that workspace would be notified or could br tagged in to be notified. Makes the whole approval and notification system null and void.

Reasons for Switching to PromoRepublic

Hootsuite is terrible these days. Slow and clunky.

Perfect for Social Media

Pros

It's an everything product making social media into a fun job rather than a task.

Cons

Any issues I've had were cleared up quickly with their support. They have a Trello board so you can see what's being done in future development.

Reasons for Switching to PromoRepublic

I loved the all in one solution. But with this I could get rid of Buffer and Canva and save a ton of time.

Louie from Proslim SA

Social media management at its best

Very easy to use, filled with amazing content. Posting to all your profiles problem free.

Pros

This is amazing software for all cross platforms of social media. The ability to receive awesome content planned for you and post suggestions.

Cons

The pricing can be a bit high for countries outside of the us ( exchange rate. Make it for some impossible to afford.)

Reasons for Choosing PromoRepublic

It’s is the best at suggestions for contend very much niche orientated which I love.

Reasons for Switching to PromoRepublic

Hoot suite is very difficult to operate and it can be very difficult for a non tech.

Time Saver for Creating Visual Content

PromoRepublic helps me save time by being able to create all the assets I need to schedule social media posts for my clients.

Pros

You can schedule a post, create the visuals, along with the text posts all in one tool. Before I would have to make illustrations in one tool and then create and schedule posts in another tool.

Cons

Would be nice to have direct scheduling in business Instagram profiles, but that's a limitation on the Instagram side.

Reasons for Choosing PromoRepublic

I found a lower price point to try out PromoRepublic.

Response from PromoRepublic

Replied December 2019

Thank you so much! We appreciate getting 5 starts from you. Direct posting to Instagram is our priority, so we working hard to get it in Q1 2020. In order to stay in touch, please reach out to us at support@promorepublic.com. Best Wishes, Kate

Pros

I tried a bunch of social marketing solutions while searching for one that fit me and my companies. PromoRepublic is the one I eventually chose. Not only does it offer the social media sites I needed, it has a catalog of thousands of suggested social media content posts, curated for your business. This helps you schedule relevant posts even when you don't have great ideas at that minute. The photo editor right in the system is great. We no longer have to search stock photos to choose what we need, go to a separate photo editing service to edit the photo, then go to our social media manager to post it. Now, we can do it all in one system, which is such a time saver. The EverGreen content manager allows us to repurpose posts that had high engagements and are still viable, and the analytics are great. Not only that, but I love that we can add multiple brands to our dashboard. Such a time saver! I locked in a lifetime pricing via an App sale site, but even their regular pricing isn't bad at all for all the features you get. Support is super reactive too, they listen to all suggestions, and most suggestions users have posted are either already done, or already added to the roadmap for 2019-2020. You can't beat a service that actually listens to its customers and wants to improve.

Cons

I would like to see more niche content for the curation sections. The content categories they have right now are rather broad and could use narrowed down a bit. As an author, I chose Media, but most of the content is still iffy as to whether it applies to me or not, and most aren't things I'd post on my author accounts, but more for my publisher account. Still, I love that they have options for Pinterest, articles, quotes, etc. It gives a great catalog of content to use if it fits your niche, and spurs new ideas as well, even when it doesn't quite fit. Overall, I'm very pleased with my purchase and how it has revolutionized my social media management.

Jose Luis from Segundo Piso Marketing Digital

Great tool for socialmedia managment

Promorepublic has helped us to be more productive, saving time and getting better results in our social media management service.

Pros

One of the most amazing things in Promorepublic it the autopilot spots to publish, they suggest a specific day, time and topic to publish and get the most engagement. I also like the interface and the ability to create different workspaces to group your account by type, by a client, etc. Some other cool feature it the calendar who shows you the main dates you can take advantage of , nice tool.

Cons

Its a little hard the star, adding all the accounts because you have to do it one by one, but once you are ready with this everything else its easy to manage.

Reasons for Choosing PromoRepublic

The deal, the futures and the interface

Reasons for Switching to PromoRepublic

In overall its a best tool

Response from PromoRepublic

Replied December 2019

Hi Jose, Thank you so much for your detailed review. We appreciate knowing that you found value in grouping pages in workspaces, autopilot that suggested you time slots when it is best to past based on your page engagement analysis. Yes, you're right, we don't give an option to bulk add your social pages, though once it's done, feel free to enjoy seamless posting. The cherry on the top is to know that our tool increased your productivity, you save time and get better results. In case you need any help, our Support representatives will be there for you. Welcome to the fam! Best, PR team

BJ from ArkLaTex News

PromoRepublic makes social media simple

The customer service is outstanding at PromoRepublic. When we first began using the program, our team had lots of questions, but PromoRepublic took the time to answer each one fully and politely. I still ask one question every week, but the software is now so simple for me, that my questions are usually about certain graphics.

Pros

As a media company, we want to present our content in the best way possible and then distribute to social media. Our company did a great job engaging our members on Facebook, but Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest were more difficult for us until we found PromoRepublic. PromoRepublic has ideas for social media posts every day with pre-made graphics that you can use as-is or edit to include your logo or change photos/text. Our time is valuable and PromoRepublic helped us get more of it back, and we even use it for Facebook now as well, but it is especially useful for the more difficult Pinterest and Instagram posting routines.

Cons

I would like to have direct publishing with Instagram, but PromoRepublic makes it easy by simply allowing you to authorize posts in a very easy to use app.

Incredibly Helpful

I LOVE this platform. I have told probably a half dozen other businesses about it.

Pros

There are so many things I like about this software. 1) The design/edit function is so easy to use. It makes creating branded images sooooo easy. 2) The calendar lets you have complete visibility into what and when you are publishing. 3) They make suggestions for the best times to post on each channel based on algorithms and experience. SO GREAT. 4) They have tons of pre-made content posts available and ready to go, so you always have ideas to choose from.

Cons

You can't save your brand colors, so you have to constantly copy and paste in hex colors into the post editor. Instagram posting is a pain--which is probably not their fault, as you can schedule it in Promo, but then you have to actually push publish from your phone. The other thing I wish it had was a way to see which of their pre-made posts you have already used. After you use the platform for several years, I've been using it 2.5 years, you forget what you have used.

Ricardo from ClickSprout Media

The Best Social Media Tool On The Market

Great. I've used other tools in the past and this is by far my favorite. I hardly have to use photoshop or other design tools when creating posts. The built in photo editor is amazing. I'm into graphic design so I love the amount of features this tool has. Even my employees that don't have a design background find the tool easy to use and make their posts look like an expert designer created it. There is so much built into this app that it's worth getting. Outside of using the tool, I also must say that their Customer Service is amazing. Anytime I have any questions about using their tool or adding a new team member, they are always happy to help. They have a friendly staff and they have a very quick response time. Shout out to CSR for always taking the time to help me!

Pros

The ease of use. This app is has a number of great features that make it easy to create and schedule posts across all social platforms.

Cons

It's hard to say. I don't think there is anything that I like least about it. It would be cool if they can find a way to add Video templates to their tool. As video posts become increasingly popular there are some apps on the market that allow you to customize stock videos with text and graphics. It would be neat if Promo Republic can integrate something like this into their tool.

Eliza from Brand24

Simply the best all-in-one social media marketing platform

As I said, using one tool instead of few different tools is a pure pleasure - we save time, and definitely save money. Plus the library of content ideas and templates is so unique - no other social media tool has anything similar.

Pros

We found all we need - from content creationg and tons of post ideas and templates, to automatic scheduling to 5 main social channels (Fb, Tw, Inst, Li, Pin). Using one tool to manage all our social media campaigns is a pure pleasure.

Cons

No video content and templates. You can upload your own videos, and gifs, but they don't have pre-designed video templates. Let's see if they add some.

Reasons for Switching to PromoRepublic

We didn't like we have to use more than one tool or hire more designers. That's why we picked PromoRepublic as it has both scheduling and content - all in one place.

Sara from Mondo Solutions

Product Review

No complaints it has been well worth the investment and the customer service has been awesome!

Pros

I love the templates, ease of use, and the recommendations on when to post what type of content. Also having all accounts under one software is a huge time saver!

Cons

Instagrams discount a lot and I do not know until they don't post.

Reasons for Switching to PromoRepublic

This was more cost-effective with templates and ideas. Made it easier to export excel sheets to share with clients as well as have clients in the software themselves to make comments and changes.

Audrey from Audrey S Arnold

The most complete social media software on the market

I can plan a whole month of updates on all my social media profiles within a 1/2 day of work, so I love that PromoRepublic helps me be very efficient with the time I spend on social media. That's why I keep using it since 2016, and why I recommend it to my clients too.

Pros

- Many social media platforms are included, which allows to post simultaneously on Facebook (pages + groups), Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest. - You can create your images within the software, as it includes a picture creation tool that looks very similar to Canva; and allows you to resize your pictures too. - You have updates that are pre-created for you, should you wish to use them, which saves you time thinking about what to post and when. - You have calendar features that help you strategise relevant seasonal content to share with your audience. - You can re-post some of the updates you created in the past. - You can upload photos, gif, videos.

Kathy from Heartlife Holistic

Great social media management software

Very good.

Pros

I love that I can schedule my social media presence however far in advance I'd like. I often do one month at a time.

Cons

I wish it was less expensive for a solopreneur like myself.

Reasons for Choosing PromoRepublic

It seemed easier to understand.

Laura from Robyn M. Ryan, author

Industry: Writing and Editing

Simply the Best!

Increased engagement on social media channels. Fantastic customer support. Competitively priced. Great for a solo business. Using PromoRepublic has been a game-changer for me as an independent author. Frees up valuable time for writing.

Pros

ease of scheduling to different social media sites extensive graphic files graphic editor suggested content/graphics upload graphics auto-scheduling branding easy to use

Cons

Wish we could post directly to Instagram. (I know that this is an Instagram issue)...but, it's difficult to remember to go on iPhone app to approve on a timely basis (Wish List Item!) Otherwise, PromoRepublic is THE BEST!

Reasons for Choosing PromoRepublic

better all-around features and capabilities.

Reasons for Switching to PromoRepublic

PromoRepublic's broad range of features easily surpasses Hootsuite.

Tamica from Sears Coaching

A Total Lifesaver

PromoRepublic allows me to schedule my social media posts for months out. If I spend 2 hours on a Sunday afternoon I can get most of my posts for Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, and Instagram done for the entire month. This is the biggest timesaver I have ever come across.

Pros

This product saves me more time than anything else that I use. I would not be able to handle any of my social media accounts if it weren't for PromoRepublic. It's easy to use, the ideas for posts are awesome and I love how easy it is to schedule posts across multiple social media platforms.

Cons

I would love to be able to see more data about how my posts are doing without paying an arm and a leg. Also, I would pay for more ideas but right now the cost is a bit outrageous. Having better articles might help too.

Reasons for Choosing PromoRepublic

The post ideas. Hands down the best thing ever. I couldn't handle social media without them.

Eduardo from Search Optics

Excellent for social media posts

I am very pleased with Promorepublic. Great software and does what you need for social media posts

Pros

Easy to schedule posts Good integrations Stable Can create posts in the software Good user interface

Cons

The mobile app is limited in functions You really need to use the web interface to work with it No automatic instagram posting

Tiffany from True Scale Marketing and Consulting

Best content Tool but glitchy

PromoRepublic is a huge time saver for our small agency. We cant live without it.

Pros

I love the library of premade content ideas based on industry, being able to see each channels scheduled content in calendar format, ease of use of the editor, and ability to connect channels beyond just FB, IG and Twitter. This tool is an amazing time saver!

Cons

The software can be glitchy when it comes to connecting social channels. Support is obviously not US based and they are not available during the a large portion of the day which is an issue waiting for a response..

Reasons for Switching to PromoRepublic

We run a small agency and dont yet have a creative team but this tool provides plenty of content ideas that we can use or modify. We can connect a lot more channels at once for multiple clients and it's easy to use.

One of my Favorite Tools to Use

Pros

I’ve used a bunch of different products in the past to help me schedule posts on Social Media and so far Promo Republic is my go to tool. The scheduling works well, and I like how the calendar layout is set out for each account, the ability to write notes and plan posts ahead of time is good for me as well. It also has the built in editor and post ideas to help you create interesting posts for whatever you want. While you can’t post directly to Instagram, you can however schedule posts and have them appear in the Promo Republic app on your phone, with a couple of clicks your post with all of your text is published, this is the feature I use the most.

Cons

A con for me is that the ideas for posts and seasonal post ideas are all set for the Northern Hemisphere, not ideal for me in the Southern Hemisphere. It would be good if it could change and be more relevant to where someone is located. After scheduling a post, you then have to click and go back to the calendar view, I really want for it to have the option of creating another post straight away.

A Really Great Product for Scheduling and Creating Social Media Posts

Besides the poor experience with customer support, I have really enjoyed using PromoRepublic. It makes managing social media accounts a lot easier and saves me time. The graphics creator is especially valuable, it allows me to quickly make great posts easily.

Pros

I have been very impressed with the versatility of the product. I can create graphics directly in the PromoRepublic app and then schedule them, this saves me time over having to use multiple programs. I also love the scheduling calendar, it's easy to view all of your posts you have scheduled and even gives recommendations of the best time and topic to post about.

Cons

Their customer service has been a nightmare to work with. I had a question I needed resolved and it took over 3 weeks, multiple people, and days and days of ignored chat to get the correct response. It was extremely frustrating and cost me a lot of time and energy on a situation that was not very difficult.

aka from Webtaskr

Planning workflow while serving various customers is so smooth.

It is a beast for me and I will surely continue using it for the rest of my life and not even think of shifting to other competitors.

Pros

Managing all social media profiles in one place is the most important feature that PromoRepublic offers. The ability to save design and post drafts, or choose a premade template from its library makes it so useful and time saver. Its upcoming feature that will allow us to chat and respond to customers directly will be an added advantage to the whole package.

Cons

We do sometimes get logged out of the social media connection, but we can get back to sync with just a few clicks. I am not sure whether it is a bug or is it for security purposes. Anyways it is not a big issue for me.

Ye from Dynamic Presence

Social Media Marketing Becomes Fun

Looking forward to their AI content generation posts.

Pros

Hard to admit but Promorepublic is one of the better social management tools that helps us organize our content strategy into a nice detailed calendar. Often while working with many clients, we sometime find ourselves "brain-freeze" and looking for inspiration on what to write and how to composite those posts. Solved. PR helps to dig into relevant interesting social posts and have those ready-made templates where we can add in our branding/ flavors by swapping out the copytext and images. Must have if you're doing multiple clients' social media related stuff.

Cons

Still craving for Google My Business social channel to be integrated within. Facebook multiple images is supported but there's no option to add them into a new facebook album (critically game-changing).

Karina from Green Solar Technologies

Industry: Environmental Services

Effective Social Media Management Platform

Pros

I really like the way it facilitates social media content creation. The calendar helps a lot to remember important days/holidays that make it easier for one to generate specialized content. The dashboard is easy to handle and keeps everything well organized. The webinars can be helpful too!

Cons

There's a lack of stock content... (at least for my industry). Most of the pictures we find on free stock photo sites are the ones that appear on the platform. It would be nice to have a better quality of stock images.

Cost wise

Full Service Social Media App

PromoRepublic is a powerful social media tool. There is an editor that allows you to create social media posts easily and quickly. There are even premade posts that you can easily customize. There are templates for common social media post sizes that you can easily choose. You can post these images directly to your content calendar and PromoRepublic even suggests the best types of posts for certain days and times. You can either just post your image or you can flag it for review. This allows multiple people to easily approve posts.

Pros

You can create and post content all in one place. PromoRepublic has a great editor as well as a powerful content calendar

Cons

PromoRepublic doesn't have the option to reply to comments through the app.

Becca from Becca Blake Photography

Industry: Photography

Being able to schedule on multiple platforms in one place is nice. But honestly I'd hoped for more of the capabilities listed above.

Pros

Very user friendly. I also like that I can manage several accounts all in one place. Ability to have posts approved and clients can leave comments/notes.

Cons

Unable to save brand elements such as fonts, logos, colors, etc. Can't save a library of photos for each client. Can't save a list of hashtags No Instagram or Facebook tagging capabilities. Can't drag and drop to reschedule posts

Reasons for Choosing PromoRepublic

Like the easy user interface & responsiveness of support.

Reasons for Switching to PromoRepublic

Wanted to schedule on multiple platforms in one place and for multiple clients

Overall decent for the price

Pros

The customer service is fast with responses and helping see problems fixed.

Cons

There seems to be too many issues that go wrong in the beginning with connecting all the social media channels, I had to change my password several times and log in and out a lot, and a few post would go unscheduled.

Cheaper

Sunil from Nilgiri Social

It's a win for us to have PR as an Indian agency managing clients in the US

We're able to manage our clients in the US without any hassle.

Pros

It gives us to schedule posts for a number of clients and different platforms for them. Also, it has a design tool inbuilt which helps to design creatives there itself. Their templates base is awesome and everygrowing. Plus there are latest templates according to the event happening in the world. Their calender is awesome. Helps you plan your event related posts quickly and without leaving the tool.

Cons

Their stats are messed up. Although we use a different tool for stats, but would love if they improved the page + posts statistics. So it would be easier for us to create reports as well. Also, their calendar is very much focused to the US only. If it were for other countries, it would have been the best tool for us.

Ol from Pynpinie

Using this product has made scheduling posts into the future a lot easier.

Pros

The team. They are quick to respond to questions. They also through the use of weekly webinars, their YouTube Channel and the FAQ section on their site keep you updated on new features added to PromoRepublic. A good feature is the ability to select copyright free images from within the app that can be used in a social media campaign. This is on top of the ready made templates they have for variuous industries, which gives the creative side of the brain a break from coming up with fresh content for social media.

Cons

All the things I like least about the software are things that are on PromoRepublics roadmap add to the app, such as Pinterest, resizing images. One thing not available at the moment is being able to post a video using the app.

Hugo from Lavish Solutions

Time Saving

Overall, the software is good, having so many templates saves you time and if you use autopilot mode, you save more. Also, the content editor and free stock pictures available are good enough for most agencies doing SMM for brand awareness.

Pros

I really love that the app has plenty of templates to use and easy to use content editor. The autopilot mode is great, super time-saving - it gives you the times you need to post, and what kind of post you should use. Also, the upcoming events calendar shows almost any event happening worldwide. You find crazy things like "National peanut butter lover's day" (today March 1st), National pig day, National day of action, etc. Things you're usually not aware of.

Cons

I believe the options to recycle content should be more granular. You should be able to label, tag or categorize each post type and then decide how you will recycle that content. I.E. - If you're publishing website posts, they should go into a category of "website posts" and then you could recycle that content each month, on Mondays. This behavior I suggested is based in Recurpost.

Steve from Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospital NHS Trust

Excellent, experience driven UI for social media planning and assessment with great flow

Pros

PromoRepublic offers a tab view of all the things you want in your social media platform. The ability to smart schedule and choose the times the posts go out every day is priceless for your time and that you can post an update to all your platforms at the time you've set for them to go out in one click. The support is really quick too.

Cons

The analytics could be better and users are still waiting on the ability to post videos which was suggested some time ago (as of June 2018 but animated GIFs are possible) but that's about it.

Krzysztof from KLARSAN

Satisfying but not perfect

I would go for it again, however it needs some work.

Pros

Cons

There are several things that should be fixed. For example there is problem with special (local) characters. I have reported this issue a long time ago. PromoRepublic uses older google font Lato. When you update CSS definitions it looks correct. So i have made some local fixes - Firefox lets you add your personal CSS file for a specific website. And this way I fixed it. Only several lines of code. But when I launch PromoRepublic in different browser like Chrome it looks ugly. I can't understand why they did not fix this as it is QUICK and EASY fix. Another flaw is Instagram integration. Right now I have to use different tool for Instagram as PromoRepublic is not seamless. You have to use mobile app (PromoRepublic) that connects to another mobile app (Instagram) so the post i published by mobile device. Very inconvenient. I would also like to see a post preview the way it will look as published. I know this might be difficult when post is published into several platforms at once. But when you publish to one platform at once? It's not very common to post to several platforms at once as standards differ. So I use "post again" feature and then select different platform.

Sarah from Sarah Hegger

Industry: Writing and Editing

Helps me spend time doing what I do best

It's made my life so much easier and I really enjoy it. I'm a fan

Pros

A social media presence is a requirement for any writer in today's market, but it can take an enormous amount of valuable writing time away from me. I use this software to schedule my social media posts in advance and that frees me up to do the thing I do best, which is write my books.

Cons

I would like it if the interface with Instagram could be sorted so that I don't always have to approve posts through them. Also I would like to see more variety in the template posts and ideas. When you use it daily, you can struggle to find something new and exciting.

Gururaj from Digifoster Ad Solutions LLP

Must have Tool for Social Media Marketers

Thanks to PromoRepublic for this wonderful tool which saved me 100s of hours & huge money as well since it comes with creative design tool + scheduling tool

Pros

1. Very easy to use even for non-tech users 2. Huge collection of readymade social media creatives that helps you save 100s of hours. 3. Inbuilt image edit option that helps you to edit the readymade designs, giving you still more flexibility 4. Option to arrange social media platforms by project wise 5. Easy to access statistics to help you with real data on your previous posts 6. Value for money

Cons

Frankly, I didn't find any cons in this software.

Melvin from M-Twice Digital Marketing

PromoRepublic Review

I manage social media marketing for several clients and using PromoRepublic has allowed me to automate that process efficiently. I am very pleased with the amount of content available to use and customize for my clients. The customer support is very attentive and the response time is quick.

Pros

I like the amount of content at my disposal to use. The software is constantly being updated with features that make it easier to use.

Cons

I don't like that I am not able to post directly with Instagram.

Maryna from Snovio

A must-have tool for agency business

Promorepublic saves a lot of time and money for our agency, and it allowed us to scale our business. All in all, it's a great social media marketing and management tool for any business.

Pros

Promorepublic has everything an agency need to run social media marketing for clients - content and post ideas, scheduling tool, reporting, and what's most important - collaboration tools. We can work closely with our clients now, and also with the team. It saves so much time!

Cons

I wish they had more support representatives to answer in less than 10 minutes, sometimes we need an advice asap. Not a big problem though.

Kelly from Renew Holistic Wellness

Great Service; Easy to Use

I have been able to consistently post to my Facebook feed no matter where I am and what else is going on. Some of my friends have said "I don't know how you do it! I know you're busy!" It's because I can schedule well in advance and then forget about it til it's time to do more scheduling.

Pros

I love that I can take the many images and posts and easily brand them and customize them as my own. I love the thought-starter ideas as well as the suggestions for the types of post to keep my feed fresh. I love that I can schedule well in advance and the service is reliable.

Cons

I feel like the same suggestions by type of post always come up first. I'd love for the algorithm to mix it up a bit. It would mean less scrolling for me.

Reasons for Choosing PromoRepublic

I chose PromoRepublic for the support and for the service. I will say, however, I was promised a review of my page by Alla on an online training session and have never received that despite my follow-up.

Brittney from Forte Arts Center

Industry: Fine Art

Promo Review

Love having a platform to use to see what works, what doesn't work, and is easy to implement into our systems.

Pros

Ease of use, ease of learning program, ease of understanding, amount of templates available

Cons

Customer Support has never yielded a good experience for me. I've been made to feel incompetent and not given solutions but instead excuses on multiple occasions.

Ease of use & product options

Ease of use & product options

Leonard from The Smart Spartan

Pretty, creative, reliable

Pros

Suggested content and the ability to create "social media images" is very handy for a consumer-focused business. However, you won't be able to do a "branded look" when using the templates suggested/provided by the platform. Delivers scheduled content to social media platforms reliably, which is not always the case with other platforms. Can schedule to the minute, as I've done for some campaigns, and it reliably keeps everything sent out in proper sequence and out promptly.

Cons

Calendar-based interface seems very suited for "fresh" consumer-oriented content, but does not seem to suit a more B2B intent where you may recycle "evergreen" content intermixed with new, timely content. The unbranded nature of images based on suggested templates may render that feature irrelevant for some use cases.

Phillip from Home Design Base

Almost Anyone Can be a Social Media Expert

Very simple to use

Pros

Not quite exactly but promorepublic has loads of hints to guide through its users to have a goal-getting social campaign. From Post Ideas to pre-designed post templates, all we need to do is to change the images and re-write the headlines. The social calendar is impressive as it gives a clear overview of what has been posted across our different social channels.

Cons

The only thing we would love to have is google my business integration. This is an important feature as we can expect its growth anytime soon after Google+ got permanently removed.

Spoorthy from Monk Fusion

Social media scheduling made easy

Great tool to post content to all your social media accounts without wasting your time.

Pros

Never loss out to your competitors in the social media battle, promorepublic helps you schedule posts for you helps you suggest type of content to be posted. Get content suggestions for your social media accounts. They also a designer so you can edit or design your poster, with thousands of free stock images. Post to Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest at once

Cons

They have everything but missing out video scheduling hope they add it soon.

Kelly from Franklin County Emergency Management

PromoRepublic Review

My experience with PromoRepublic was very positive. I believe the software was very beneficial for my social media planning purposes and a good value for the yearly fee.

Pros

I found the product very easy to use. I like the way it displayed my planned social media posts and the options that it provided to design graphics for the posts. The product offered a variety of excellent templates and ideas.

Cons

The only thing that I did not like was that it did not offer the capability to download past posts and that it only kept past posts for a certain period of time.

LOVE THIS APP!!!

Pros

Promorepublic makes it SO easy to schedule and design your social media content. We spend an hour or so on Sunday nights and plan out a whole week of posts. It makes us look like rockstars!

Cons

The only downside is that you can't do video. It is so popular and growing that it would be nice to have that option. Also, maybe the ability to see posts you have used previously in certain categories.

Jessica from Solomon McCown & Company

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Streamlines social media postings, but with kinks

Overall, I love it because it takes a lot off of my plate, however, there are still a few improvements to be made that could make my workflow easier and more efficient. Resolving those kinks above would be a great next step for PromoRepublic!

Pros

I love how you can schedule posts across platforms, even Instagram (which is rare). This is HUGE in saving time for those they must regularly post to client's social channels.

Cons

There are a few kinks: 1) When tagging profile, the profile does not always populate in PromoRepublic, and you must manually edit in the platform itself when posted, or delete and repost on the platform 2) You cannot schedule Instagram videos in PromoRepublic. Only a screenshot of the video will be posted. 3) You still have to login to an app on your phone to post to Instagram (it will load the pre-scheduled content for you to paste into Instagram). This requires you to remember to post still!

Gabriela from Valatam

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

PromoRepublic is the best app!

The built-in editor it's amazing and also because the templates, if there's something coming up in the events calendar they will give you a proposal of one of their templates that you can modify to your taste and post on the day of the specific event.

Pros

With PromoRepublic is faster and easier to make a post everyday of the week because of it's built-in Editor. It's really easy to use, the layout is very friendly. The calendar is great because you can see everything that you have scheduled for the week (or month) in one place with the advantage of having events for you to choose from or get an idea on what to post.

Cons

They don't have Pinterest nor Google+ available at the moment. There is a template download limit, this limit is only if you use the full template and download it. You can use their stock images as many times as you would like. You can keep track of how many templates you've downloaded in your profile settings.

Joe from Mini Riches LLC

Industry: Online Media

Truly a One Fits All Solution for Social Media Management

Our overall experience with PromoRepublic has been superb. Their customer service sets the bar for all other companies. Shout out to Vita—she's fantastic!

Pros

The interface is very user friendly. Connecting social media pages is ridiculously easy! PromoRepublic has a library of pre-made templates/post ideas that are absolutely inspiring. The editor is a FANTASTIC feature. Being able to set custom dimensions and the ability to edit the pre-made templates are huge pros!

Cons

It would be awesome to have the ability to create a folder structure in the Saved section of the editor to help keep everything in organized and easily found. A larger selection of fonts and elements in the editor, and the ability to upload custom fonts would be nice. If the editor turns into something like Canva offers, then PromoRepublic will have it all.

Reasons for Choosing PromoRepublic

PromoRepublic was featured on AppSumo.