PromoRepublic Software Reviews

PromoRepublic Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Google My Business posting and its newest Boost post addition is pretty good. Thank you PromoRepublic, I can happily recommend the platform to anyone looking to schedule social media contents."
  • icon"Detailed analytics is provided on all your posts. The pricing is scalable and much better than the competitors."
  • icon"It's easy to use, the ideas for posts are awesome and I love how easy it is to schedule posts across multiple social media platforms."
  • icon"I really dislike the app used to publish to Instagram. I can't actually get it to publish so I have to hit the arrow to forward it to IG and then the posts just sit in my scheduled area."
  • icon"There are massive amount of problems with this software."

Browse all PromoRepublic Reviews

• Have you used PromoRepublic and would like to share your experience with others?

David and Kylie

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

LOVE THIS APP!!!

Andrew Jude

March 2022

My first love when it comes to social media scheduling

It's a great software. You don't have to purchase Canva Pro, PR has all you need to succeed on social media.

Pros

I love PromoRepublic. It makes my life easier. It's easy to create and schedule posts. If you run out of ideas, you can use the templates they offer. The calendar also offer information about special events. Everything is organized so you can become a pro without having to work too hard.

Cons

I wish they offered more information when it comes to the analytics.

Reasons for switching to PromoRepublic

PromoRepublic is cheaper and offers more options.

Kim

Best Social Media Scheduler for the Best Price

Very happy with Promorepulic. Would highly recommend. The calendar is super easy to understand. Straightforward design without getting caught up in complicated coding.

Pros

I was looking for a low cost social media scheduling program that would allow several different accounts to post without costing an outrageous amount of money. I came across PromoRepublic through a AppSumo deal in January 2020 and have been very pleased with the result. I manage several different agencies social media accounts and was able to cross post, repeat post, and end posts. Works great, user friendly, and very affordable. Highly recommend!

Cons

At the time of purchase, PromoRepublic didn't auto-post to Instagram. I spoke to them several times about this issue. According to my most recent email, they've incorporated it, but I've yet to see it work well. Fingers crossed. However, the cost of PromoRepublic far outweighs the hassle of having to use their app to post to Instagram. Would recommend without reservation.

Reasons for choosing PromoRepublic

The low cost and VERRRRRRYYYYY easy to use. Straight forward and calendar is great.

Reasons for switching to PromoRepublic

Couldn't pass up the incredible deal with PromoRepublic. It works brilliantly especially if it autoposts to Instagram as the new update reports.

October 2022

A social media tool that does it all

As a marketing manager, it's important for me to understand how my campaigns are performing. PromoRepublic streamlines this process and makes it easy for me to stay on top of my company's marketing efforts. I've been able to track the ROI of each campaign and increase engagement across multiple platforms with ease. It's a great analytics tool that I would highly recommend!

Pros

Posts can be saved so that you don't have to recreate them if you want to reuse older content or use them on multiple accounts.

Cons

It would be nice if there were more templates and pictures available for less popular niches. In comparison with other online editors, the editor is lacking some crucial features.

Miguel

September 2022

A great tool to manage your social media

I was a white label client and it took almost 6 months for them to figure out what was the issue that stop my setup to work, it was just Cloudflare stuff and they wanted to charge hourly support for that. So out of my 1-year subscription 6 months were just gone. That was awkard. Without mentioning the white label issue, the platform works great and the support is good.

Pros

Using PromoRepublic you can start programming content to be published in the future, they do have a lot of templates to give you ideas for your posts and work with most of the popular social media brands.

Cons

The graphic editor could have major improvements. The support team could be very very slow if you don't fight for attention (especially for agencies with the white label product). The templates are a little outdated.

October 2022

Reports post stats for platform posted and elsewhere posted posts

I bought a LTD years ago and only wish I had bought the top level - this is very easy to use.

Pros

Love that I can post to Twitter or Facebook FROM those platforms, and still get stats for those posts from within Promo Republic. This is also super easy to use, the image editing tool is clean and quick to use, and the suggested post ideas and upcoming events/holidays (with post ideas) means that I'm never at a loss. Also, recurring posts and Pinterest integration are VERY useful.

Cons

It would be nice if analytics were exportable and also more on a month or weekly basis, rather than simple post analytics.

Reasons for choosing PromoRepublic

The price of the LTD was very reasonable and because PromoRepublic is so easy to use, I ended up using it exclusively at my last job for social media posting.

Louie

Social media management at its best

Very easy to use, filled with amazing content. Posting to all your profiles problem free.

Pros

This is amazing software for all cross platforms of social media. The ability to receive awesome content planned for you and post suggestions.

Cons

The pricing can be a bit high for countries outside of the us ( exchange rate. Make it for some impossible to afford.)

Reasons for choosing PromoRepublic

It’s is the best at suggestions for contend very much niche orientated which I love.

Reasons for switching to PromoRepublic

Hoot suite is very difficult to operate and it can be very difficult for a non tech.

Nicole

The social media management tool for agencies

Their customer service is also outstanding! They keep their clients updated about issues (which rarely happen), resolve them quickly, and often ask for feedback for their feature roadmap.

Pros

The ability to collaborate with our team mates and clients is better than other tools we have evaluated. This tool makes creating and scheduling posts a great time saver. They have many example posts ready for use or inspiration for your own custom posts.

Cons

I'd like to see some more advanced editing features, such as automatic formatting from one social platform to another or animation.

Reasons for choosing PromoRepublic

The cost is affordable for small and medium agencies to support their social media planning and scheduling activities. The interface is very easy to use for both creation and scheduling.

Fantastic social scheduler that is just short of greatness

Overall PromoRepublic is a great piece of software that is just shy or true greatness.

Pros

PromoRepublic is super simple to use and even links with Google My Business which not many others I know of do. It also provides direct Instagram posting, one of the reasons we left Hootsuite! Also the approval system is great... for the most part (see below).

Cons

The only reason I have not given this 5 stars for functionality as it is missing two key components which should have been standard... 1. Apart form Twitter, most other channels will not pick up businesses you tag in posts meaning you have to manually edit these posts once online. 2. When setting a post for approval no one is notified. It would be handy that anyone assigned to that workspace would be notified or could br tagged in to be notified. Makes the whole approval and notification system null and void.

Reasons for switching to PromoRepublic

Hootsuite is terrible these days. Slow and clunky.

Amna

Best Social Media marketing solution

Superb. We have grown many of our social media handles because of this. It's very easy to select and post new stuff

Pros

We can schedule many posts on almost all famous social media! They also have pre-built templates for almost any occasion which helps a lot + there's a simple graphic editor as well. One of the best apps we bought

Cons

Currently, we can't directly post to instagram, and have to do it via an app everything. Otherwise this is perfect

Reasons for choosing PromoRepublic

First of all, the price. We got a lifetime deal! Secondly, this has many great pre-built templates for many niches. Finally, the graphics editor

Francisco

One of the best platforms for scheduling social

Has been great, I schedule instagram, facebook, linkedin and now even videos in the platform.

Pros

I love that you can shcedule most of the social platforms in here with just one click and has a canva functionalityt embedded to it which makes it even easier to use.

Cons

The price tag is kinda expensive but I got it on a sale on Apssumo which made the purchase a complete gift for me.

Reasons for switching to PromoRepublic

Hootsuite is too limited compared to promorepublic

Philip

PromoRepublic Nailed It

We needed a way to manage our client social media posts and our own and we had trialled several different applications that promised to do just that and all were pretty much similar but the fell down on areas that PromoRepublic nailed immediately - ease of use, look and feel and the creation process was great as soon as we logged in. Support has been great and responsive and if there has been an issue, the workaround can be discovered most times by ourselves and doesn't require a code degree to do it. New users in the company are up and running with the basics in about 10 minutes flat and that is just great.

Pros

The way the software menus are laid out makes it very clear how to use this software and the suggested Posts Ideas are a great starting point to help you develop a strategy for the coming days, weeks and months for your own or your client social posts. The Editor is a breeze to use and allows pretty much all the customisation you would ever need and the fact that you can upload your own images created outside of the software to use in a post pretty much covers all bases.

Cons

The Post Ideas are broken into Categories and for us, as a Tech company their offerings aren't great under the Technology category but having said that, they are a great idea sparker and often form the template for something we do - text content being changed. We sometimes find on a rare occasion, we get logged out and it asks us for our password and even though it's not been changed it won't accept the password we use. We have to reset the password and if we use the same one, it accepts it and lets us in. It's not a deal-breaker, just annoying as it always happens when I want to do something ;)

Reasons for choosing PromoRepublic

We chose PromoRepublic for the ease of adoption, ease of use and the features that were accessible straight after logging in. An easy method to add social accounts and the UI was loved by the whole team.

Response from PromoRepublic

Hi Philip, Thanks a bunch for the 5 star review! We absolutely agree that Posts Ideas are a great starting point to help you develop a strategy for the coming days, weeks and months. Have you tried to set repetition on your posts? Take a look at this tutorial if you want: https://help.promorepublic.com/en/articles/2349154-how-to-use-repeating-posts We are continuously adding the new content, but there can be some industries that we don't cover at all. Could you please specify what content you would like to see? I will communicate your request to our content team immediately. Meanwhile, I advise that you use a similar keyword of what you are looking for in the search bar on the top of your dashboard. You will be prompted with some nice options. Also, try to use other industries' photos and ideas to create your own templates keeping to your company visual style. Look forward to your reply! Best, Kate

Replied December 2019

Pros

I tried a bunch of social marketing solutions while searching for one that fit me and my companies. PromoRepublic is the one I eventually chose. Not only does it offer the social media sites I needed, it has a catalog of thousands of suggested social media content posts, curated for your business. This helps you schedule relevant posts even when you don't have great ideas at that minute. The photo editor right in the system is great. We no longer have to search stock photos to choose what we need, go to a separate photo editing service to edit the photo, then go to our social media manager to post it. Now, we can do it all in one system, which is such a time saver. The EverGreen content manager allows us to repurpose posts that had high engagements and are still viable, and the analytics are great. Not only that, but I love that we can add multiple brands to our dashboard. Such a time saver! I locked in a lifetime pricing via an App sale site, but even their regular pricing isn't bad at all for all the features you get. Support is super reactive too, they listen to all suggestions, and most suggestions users have posted are either already done, or already added to the roadmap for 2019-2020. You can't beat a service that actually listens to its customers and wants to improve.

Cons

I would like to see more niche content for the curation sections. The content categories they have right now are rather broad and could use narrowed down a bit. As an author, I chose Media, but most of the content is still iffy as to whether it applies to me or not, and most aren't things I'd post on my author accounts, but more for my publisher account. Still, I love that they have options for Pinterest, articles, quotes, etc. It gives a great catalog of content to use if it fits your niche, and spurs new ideas as well, even when it doesn't quite fit. Overall, I'm very pleased with my purchase and how it has revolutionized my social media management.

Jose Luis

Great tool for socialmedia managment

Promorepublic has helped us to be more productive, saving time and getting better results in our social media management service.

Pros

One of the most amazing things in Promorepublic it the autopilot spots to publish, they suggest a specific day, time and topic to publish and get the most engagement. I also like the interface and the ability to create different workspaces to group your account by type, by a client, etc. Some other cool feature it the calendar who shows you the main dates you can take advantage of , nice tool.

Cons

Its a little hard the star, adding all the accounts because you have to do it one by one, but once you are ready with this everything else its easy to manage.

Reasons for choosing PromoRepublic

The deal, the futures and the interface

Reasons for switching to PromoRepublic

In overall its a best tool

Response from PromoRepublic

Hi Jose, Thank you so much for your detailed review. We appreciate knowing that you found value in grouping pages in workspaces, autopilot that suggested you time slots when it is best to past based on your page engagement analysis. Yes, you're right, we don't give an option to bulk add your social pages, though once it's done, feel free to enjoy seamless posting. The cherry on the top is to know that our tool increased your productivity, you save time and get better results. In case you need any help, our Support representatives will be there for you. Welcome to the fam! Best, PR team

Replied December 2019

Social Posting Made Simple

PromoRepublic allows us to keep our brand in front of our audience. We can update our audience with relevant topics and ideas of interest and generate traffic to our website. A recent Pin went viral and increased our traffic by 300%. PromoRebublic provides us with analytics on this as well as a simple mechanism to repeat this process. We primarily use Pinterest and Facebook as out social marketing platforms and this is done all in the one place with PromoRebublic.

Pros

PromoRepublic provides a one stop place for all your Social Media publishing needs. Simple to connect all types of Social accounts and schedule posting at dates and times to suit your audience. Select from a fully functioning editor to create your own posts from scratch, or use their huge base of templates. Trending and seasonal post ideas such are also provided for a wide range of markets and platforms. Detailed analytics is provided on all your posts. The pricing is scalable and much better than the competitors.

Cons

The calendar showing your scheduled posts is seperate for each platform and in the case of Pinterest for each of your boards. A consolidated calendar showing all scheduled posts across platforms and Pinterest boards would be nice to have.

Reasons for choosing PromoRepublic

Much easier interface to use. Pricing was significantly better for our needs. Provides all the tools we needed in an easier to use platform.

BJ

PromoRepublic makes social media simple

The customer service is outstanding at PromoRepublic. When we first began using the program, our team had lots of questions, but PromoRepublic took the time to answer each one fully and politely. I still ask one question every week, but the software is now so simple for me, that my questions are usually about certain graphics.

Pros

As a media company, we want to present our content in the best way possible and then distribute to social media. Our company did a great job engaging our members on Facebook, but Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest were more difficult for us until we found PromoRepublic. PromoRepublic has ideas for social media posts every day with pre-made graphics that you can use as-is or edit to include your logo or change photos/text. Our time is valuable and PromoRepublic helped us get more of it back, and we even use it for Facebook now as well, but it is especially useful for the more difficult Pinterest and Instagram posting routines.

Cons

I would like to have direct publishing with Instagram, but PromoRepublic makes it easy by simply allowing you to authorize posts in a very easy to use app.

Incredibly Helpful

I LOVE this platform. I have told probably a half dozen other businesses about it.

Pros

There are so many things I like about this software. 1) The design/edit function is so easy to use. It makes creating branded images sooooo easy. 2) The calendar lets you have complete visibility into what and when you are publishing. 3) They make suggestions for the best times to post on each channel based on algorithms and experience. SO GREAT. 4) They have tons of pre-made content posts available and ready to go, so you always have ideas to choose from.

Cons

You can't save your brand colors, so you have to constantly copy and paste in hex colors into the post editor. Instagram posting is a pain--which is probably not their fault, as you can schedule it in Promo, but then you have to actually push publish from your phone. The other thing I wish it had was a way to see which of their pre-made posts you have already used. After you use the platform for several years, I've been using it 2.5 years, you forget what you have used.

Ricardo