• Pros

• "Per client I love how quickly I can look and see how things are going."

• "Easy to use, good interface, automated reports"

• "Easy set-up and cheap. Updates rankings automatically."

• Cons

• "Even with fast internet connection, sometimes it can get slow specially during login. That's the only minor drawback of this amazing tool."

• "There are times that logging in is slow. I know that I do not have any problems on my side."

• "I consider the insight being a great analytical tool, the most functionality in my opinion on a budget is a plan, the lower ones are just not practical."

Browse ProRankTracker Reviews

Douglas from The-Golf-Experience.com & The-River-of-Life.com

Great Resource for Tracking Website Metrics and SEO

Owning, operating and managing websites successfully requires that you track the many metrics of their performance. You want to know where best is your time spent in managing Search Engine Optimization and understanding the demographics of your target audience to ensure your websites are performing at their best. ProRankTracker.com allows me to see so much useful data on the performance of https://www.The-Golf-Experience.com and https://www.The-River-of-Life.com so I know best where these sites are performing well and in what areas they could use some work and improvement to perform better. I recommend ProRankTracker.com to anyone tasked with the responsibility of managing any website so they best know the metrics of how well they are performing.

Pros

I like most the numerous features of this program that allow me to track the many metrics across my websites to better know how well they are performing and where they need work.

Cons

The only complaint I could register is the number of tracking metrics available. It can almost get overwhelming. But staying focused on the few that mena the most to me helps to stay on track.

Reasons for Choosing ProRankTracker

I use Google Analytics to monitor my website's performance across many metrics and I ProRankTracker.com to test my website's performance across those many metrics.

Vladas from MB Webconsulting

Good tool for following rankings on SERP

Pros

I like, that this tool has free plan and it is enough for me to track 20 keywords. If somebody needs to track keywords for multiple websites, one may always create multiple accounts. It is convenient for me to get a daily email with my ranking changes. I check those emails on daily basis.

Cons

Not many features, but still too complex setup and configuration. It takes time to understand how it is organized, because it is not so intuitive.

Michael from ThePromDresses.com

Great For Viewing Your Rankings

Pros

Great For Viewing Rankings across numerous search engines, including; Bing, Google, Yahoo, Duck Duck Go.

Cons

Difficulty understanding features and grouping products. Have not remained competitive with pricing.

Pro Rank Tracker - Nice for client reports

It is great if you manage a lot of client properties and want to generate traffic reports for each of those properties.

Pros

Pro Rank Tracker gives you the ability to automatically generate daily, weekly, monthly, reports for your clients or your own business.

Cons

The thing that most concerned me was the pricing structure. When I first used Pro Rank Tracker it was worth it when I used it for my clients, but later i started using it solely for my own business and it was more of a convenience and not worth the price to me.

Silviu from Ubisoft

Industry: Computer Games

The best ranking dashboard you could find

Pros

Great results, very high accurate results, you can slit results for a given keyword by location, browser, device, and so on. Their are highly customizable for everyone who needs a different and accurate perspective to look at things. Daily updates and reporting

Cons

Not being able to measure social media, just video is a huge minus for this great team, but the price is really good, will kepp using into the feature.

Albert from IRL-LIVE

Accurate rank tracker software! Worth the money.

I love using it. It provides search volume and an accurate rank tracker.

Pros

1. ProRankTracker is affordable. The lowest plan lets me to track up to 300 terms and unlimited URLs. 2. Exact search volume is accurate. 3. Tracking local keywords are also accurate. 4. I can update my keywords on demand. 5. Higher plans lets you have a dedicated account manager to help you anytime. 6. User interface is clean and it is easy to use. 7. Supports many different languages.

Cons

I do no have any complaints. It works great and its pretty accurate.

izak from kidumi

Industry: Computer Networking

great panel to track sites and keywords

i'm using it for a few years as an seo worker - it really helped me an save me a lot of time

Pros

this tool is the best ever made panel to track keywords in search engines , it provides great report every day

Cons

price is a little bit high - trial is great option that provide the option to really understand that its great

awogor from Techsliet Media

For SEO expert and Agency like my marketing company, we use ProRankTracker for better Analysis

ProRankTracker has been used to offer my Freelance Digital Marketing Services at Fiverr and Upwork making me more professional and exceptional in my gigs.

Pros

ProRankTracker gives much more analysis to clients to better understand how their web pages are performing on Search Engine Result Pages such as Google.com and Bing.com. It's a tool that helps you to check what you need to do in order to improve your website on search engines. It also helps you to track your position on Serps, analytics and even more of Reporting.

Cons

the terminology used by PRT may not be understood by the novice who doesn't know much more about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) It's also not priced friendly just like ahrefs which made it more difficult for the populace to use it not because they don't like it but because they can't afford it.

Louis from SEOpro's

Great SEO tool

Absolutely love the fact that it is so quick and easy to check clients' rankings on Google.

Pros

The easy use of the dashboard, Checking your client's keywords ranks is a breeze.

Cons

I have been using the software for a few years now and I haven't found any cons.

Igor from KeepSolid Inc.

Great for daily tracking

If you need a rank tracker and nothing else, this tool is perfect

Pros

It tracks keywords without tying them to your domain specifically so you can track your competitor's rankings as well. It has direct integration with WordPress which I personally find more comfortable than standalone version since I visit wp admin panel quite often. Tracks all types of SERPs.

Cons

Low on functionality, most SEO tools today provide a number of products including rank tracker so it's hard to justify using a separate RT tool

Dale from Bimota Usa

Accurate tracker and it has a lot of other useful features.

Pros

ProRankTracker is a great tool for tracking our keywords. I noticed that it is very accurate. Not mentioning that it sends daily emails indicating the changes in my ranking. The dashboard is easy to work with and I really like the design. They also have other features like Site-Audit, Keyword Suggestion Tool and Rankings Discovery tool.

Cons

I don't have any issues with this app. It works really well and it is a very accurate keyword tracker.

Reasons for Choosing ProRankTracker

ProRankTracker is more affordable.

Tal from XpoLog

Great to see how you are doing in SEO serp

Good. I want to see how I am doing in specific terms and it shows me

Pros

Easy to use, review the website progress, suggestions for related terms. Keywords grouping, site audit and more features

Cons

Each terms in each country considererd a different result and you pay per term, if we are talking about reach results, it's another separated term, mobile results, another one. I don't use a lot of the tools, sometimes suggestions are irrelevant

Cost.

Gina from Enjoy The Enjoyment

A versatile rank tracker!

Pros

Pro Rank Tracker is a popular rank tracking tool that helps me check my rankings and it gives me a complete picture of how my websites are performing. It allows me choose from URL, Term or List view to view my rankings. Adding or editing URLs or keywords is easy. They have a Rankings Discovery tool to discover other keywords that my websites are ranking for and add them to the tracker. It can also track keywords on Google, Yahoo, Bing and Amazon. I can also track the position of my videos on Youtube. The tracker is accurate and I can update my rankings on demand.

Cons

Jeremy from The Pallet Jacks Fulfillment Co.

Pretty Good but Not for Amazon

In general the product is good as far as the feature set and capabilities. However as an Amazon only user it has some significant issues that make it not ideal for Amazon and specifically for sharing reports with clients. The main issue is that the system is completly URL based. There is no way to give a URL a name. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L85H3EG doesn't mean anything to anyone. It doesn't give you any idea what ProRankTracker is reporting on. I need to be able to tell PRT that https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L85H3EG is actually a product named: Widget A and have that be what is shown on the URL view, term view etc. In addition, the comparison reports are not designed for multi-client. It wants you to select which items to compare but doesn't let you select groups or tags so that you can do a comparison of just one product group from week to week or month to month. So these comparison reports are completely useless to me because I have 1000 URLs in the list. Furthermore, they aren't just useless because you can't pick groups and basically segment your reporting by client, but also because you can give the URL's names. I get a list like this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L85H3EG https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L85H3TH https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L85H3SK https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L85H3KW and it asks me which ones i want to compare. Again, none of those selections mean ANYTHING to me. I don't know what product is B01L85H3KW So while the website says it works for Amazon it doesn't really work for Amazon. It has major gaps in terms of its' ability to provide useful, actionable data for Amazon.

Pros

Good feature set, bulk upload, nice reports.

Cons

No way to 'name' a URL, can't run comparison reports by Groups.

V K from https://www.ctrat.in

My Experience With PRT

I have been using Pro Rank Tracker (PRT) from Apr-2016. I shifted to PRT after using several other popular KW ranking software over the years. When I signed up, to be very honest, it was because of the price. This was the cheapest among all the ranking softwares that I have used so far. At the time of signing up, I did not know how this software will compare to the others that I have already used. But, I have to confess that PRT has met my expectations largely favourably. Of course, there are certain improvements that I would very much like to see in this software. For example, in URL view (and possibly other areas too), under Filters, there are 2 radio buttons under "URLs", "Terms" and "Indexed URLs". I would like to see another related functionality added here. An "Exclude" checkbox. When this checkbox is selected, the above button should work in a negative form. That means, for example, whatever is added in the "Terms" should be excluded. I have checked and confirmed that the ranking figures as well as the search volume figures are all accurate. Overall, I am happy using this software.

Pros

- Cheaper compared to other KW ranking software - Feature rich - Fairly easy to use

Cons

- Features can be further improved

Matthew from Alador and Smith

I really like Pro Rank Tracker

Pros

Pro Rank Tracker is a web-based tracker that allows me to track my keywords. It is effective and accurate. They offer several plans and all of them is affordable. I've got their Silver plan and it lets me track up to 1,500 keywords as of the moment. I only track our Google rankings but it can also track other search engines like Bing and Yahoo. I can manually update the keyword tracker 2 times a day as well. They also show the exact search volume of the keywords.

Cons

I do not have any problems using it. It is simple to use and it's a very accurate tracker.

Richard from Bars and Hustle

Great and inexpensive rank tracker.

Pros

Pro Rank Tracker is one of the our most used rank tracking software. It allows us to track up to 300 keywords (Bronze Plan), unlimited URLs, and 1 updates-on-demand. It also shows the exact search volume of our keywords. The dashboard is neat and looks professional. I love the dark theme because it has a nice contrast. On the dashboard, I can also see the stats of my keywords like how many keywords are in top 1, top10 or top 100

Cons

Their mobile app for client reporting is not included on our plan. You need to subscribe to a higher plan to be able to use it.

William from 1ncu8u5

Accurate rank tracker that helps me track my website's performance

Pros

ProRankTracker has many advantages and has plenty of features. It helps me to track my keywords accurately. They offer different subscriptions depending on how big your keyword list is. It also allows me to change how I view my keywords. The available views are URL, Term and List View. The tool also shows the ranking changes of my keywords. Another great feature of ProRankTracker is the Rankings Discovery tool. It allows me to find more keywords that my website is already rank for.

Cons

The mobile version of ProRankTracker is not that responsive.

Luke from Sportystation

Amazing rank tracker!

Great experience overall!

Pros

1. Their pricing is competitive. You can track up to 300 keywords with unlimited URLs. 2. I love that they are showing the exact number of search volume. 3. Accurate rank tracker and search volume. 4. You can update your rankings on demand. 5. The keyword suggestion tool is a nice added feature. 6. Live chat support is helpful. 7. You can connect your Dropbox or Google Drive to store the reports.

Cynthia from Platinum Live Usa

Not your ordinary rank tracker software.

It is a great tool for tracking our keywords.

Pros

ProRankTracker is a an accurate and easy to use rank tracker software. They offer different plans with different pricing. Users can also upgrade or downgrade anytime. They also has a site audit tool that can help users to fix the issues on any website. It also has a Keyword Suggestion tool that allows me to discover new keywords for my websites.

Cons

A dedicated account manager is only available on their highest and most expensive plan.

Jacques from Sjak Ltd

a Full on Rank tracker

I have used ProRankTracker for over 2 years and love how my SEO clients can get their own app the keep an eye on their rankings, they have competitive fees and and pretty solid dashboard. Rank alerts when you reach a certain position and daily or weekly reports plus a mobile app make that you don't have to login to know what it happening to your site or your clients.

Pros

The App

Cons

No automated visual email reports and difficult to set client reporting on specific keywords.

Erik from SurfYourName.com

Great Service

The team responds to my emails and tickets FAST! They are always willing to help and answer any questions that I have. I have been a customer for quite a while and have even upgraded my account. Very happy and loyal customer!

Pros

Great email reports. Love being able to send them to clients with white label versions.

Cons

Would love to see new features added. Nothing particular, but SEO is always changing and would love to see the company add new features and keep providing great service.

John from John Martin Live

Industry: Music

I can now monitor my website's rankings easily.

It is great for monitoring keywords.

Pros

Thanks to their friendly user-interface, I was able to view and monitor my website's rankings easily. Their rank tracker is fast and accurate too. Creating a report is easy and it's easy to understand as well. ProRankTracker is also affordable and they can definitely help you to monitor your keyword rankings.

Cons

Because it is a web-based program, sometimes their program is slow to operate.

Saif from Rapid Raptor

Industry: Online Media

Most Accurate Rank Tracker out there...

I had best experience with pro rank tracker out of all the rank trackers I have used. I think I have used more than 10 rank trackers and was looking for a better one until I settled with pro rank tracker. However, there is still room for improvement as I don't get 100% accurate rankings in bing search engine, most of the time I hope you work on making bing rankings more accurate.

Pros

Quite accurate rankings, ease of use and good features to generate ranking reports.

Cons

At times, rankings are not so accurate in Bing.

Greg from Powerpoint Engineering Ltd.

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

I am very happy with ProRankTracker

I was very surprised with the quality of ProRankTracker. The system is easy to use and priced very well. It is great that you can get all required functionality for 2 websites for free! That's always a benefit especially if one wants to evaluate quality of a software. That's exactly what we did. We had started with free account and were impressed with the accuracy of results. Now we are on Silver account and it is very well priced for the amount of functionality we get in return.

Pros

accuracy of the results, free account, good pricing scheme, excellent and timely support, nice interface, api available

Cons

unfortunately gives little on demand updates

Mark from Bigfoot Digital

Best on the Market

I have been doing SEO since the internet began in the early 1990's, so as you can imagine I have gone through my fair share of different tools for monitoring my client's organic rankings. Pro Rank Tracker is the best rank tracker I have ever come across and is head and shoulders above anything else on the market today. The interface is gorgeous and works seamlessly on desktop and with each section having its own tutorial video it makes it very easy to understand. Having thought things couldn't get any better, I downloaded the iPad App and again, where in the past I have normally been disappointed with supporting apps, this one deserves to win awards. Cannot recommend it enough.

Pros

Easy to use. Love the iPad App. Great tutorials. Reports look beautiful.

Cons

Cannot always remember where to go to find what I want when on the desktop version as I spend most of the time on the app.

Elaine from The Great Chicago Fire Sale

Affordable tool for tracking my keywords!

Pros

It is a great rank tracker that helps me to understand my website's performance. I can track different keywords from different search engines. The rank tracker is fast and also accurate. I also like their reporting, it is useful and neat. The app allows me to choose from URL View, Term or List View as well.

Cons

I do not have any problems with this rank tracker. It is very accurate!

Valerie from CDG Marketing & Web Design

A must-have tool in my arsenal for internet marketing

The options to track not just a simple SERP, but details like LOCAL positioning is critical, IMO, since I work with mostly local businesses. Being able to see other terms sites are ranking for, as well as tracking the competition is also incredibly valuable. And the best part: I absolutely trust the data.

Pros

I trust it's accuracy Local ranking info is available

Cons

It's a bit complicated to set up (though I actually don't blame the software, it's google's ever-changing BS)

Nicolas from ABC Argent

Awesome way to keep track of your rankings

Since I've started using PRT, I can't live without it. It allows me to follow all my rankings in several ways. I set up keywords for my blog of course but also for my competitors. And I set up some reports to be sent each day to follow closely my most important keywords, my most recent ones and how are behaving my competitors in Google. It really helps me a lot !!! Thanks !!!

Pros

Reports are awesome and you can really configure them as you wish I also like the possibility to follow my competitors

Cons

The support is sometimes slow to answer and these last months they have had problems with the update of local search metrics.

Stephen from Build Business Online Ltd.

Solid Rank Tracker With Good Reporting Functionality

I have used Pro Rank Tracker for the past couple of years and find it easy to use, and accurate. The ability to track rankings at a local level (and positions in the Snack Pack), as well as national rankings, make it particularly helpful when dealing with local clients. I like how easy it is to set up automatic reporting, and my clients can get daily weekly or monthly reports depending on what is most appropriate. PRT is an excellent tool and continues to develop.

Pros

Accurate. Good reporting.

Greg from IMSource.org

The TOP rank tracking solution for affiliate marketers

Every day I review and filter through numerous tools, softwares and solutions for internet marketing. While there are dozens of rank tracking solutions out there, Pro Rank Tracker provides the most robust solution on the market for the most affordable price. If you're looking for a rank tracking solution for SEO, I highly recommend it.

Pros

It's very robust and allows you to hyper target pretty much anything you want to do with SEO. Also, it gives you a lot of automation with reports, which makes your life much easier if you're working with clients.

Cons

I personally prefer the previous UI but other than that it's the best tracking solution on the market for the most affordable price. Every other solution out there comes with less features and costs more.

Gideon from Tao Marketing Ltd

The Best I've Found

I've only had cause to contact customer support a couple of times - once to ask about a function and the other to suggest a function, both times I was impressed with the speed at which they came back to me. I also really appreciate the speed at which they react to the big G changing policies or results.

Pros

Accurate, clear, well presented data.

Cons

This is mainly a result of Bing results fluctuating more than Google but the major movers aspect tends to focus on Bing - have spoken to Cust Support about a filter to apply to the report so I can filter out Bing and its jumpiness.

Dexter from Platinum Live Usa

It's a great tool to check my rankings and website's performance.

Pros

It is a fast and accurate rank tracking tool to track my keywords. ProRankTracker also allows me to check my mobile and desktop rankings. Their blog is really useful too! It contains a lot of tips and latest news about SEO and digital marketing. Another great feature of ProRankTracker is their pricing. It is really competitive and in my opinion, it is affordable.

Cons

I couldn't ask for more. It has all the tools that I need to track my keywords.

Rudy from Online Crowd

Easy To Use. Great Stats

I never thought I would write a good review for a paid monthly membership when you can buy a software tool you can run on your own PC for a one off purchase. But after using some good software I found Pro Rank Tracker and haven't looked back. I can bin my private proxies which saves me anyway, but it's so good getting accurate daily reports showing rankings. My software used to crash regularly or worse - try to update overnight and wait for me to press OK (missing the overnight update). I'm impressed with Pro Rank Tracker.

Pros

Pretty to look at Easy to see stats at a glance

Cons

Not confident about local snack pack accuracy Would like to dig into individual keyword historical charts more easily - still a little confused how to show that quickly.

Wilson from Sparkible

Only Ranking Tool I Use

I've been doing SEO work for clients for years and obviously it is all about rankings. I'm in ProRankTracker.com every single day. It is an incredibly trust worthy tool and easy to use.

Pros

Per client I love how quickly I can look and see how things are going.

Cons

I have so many clients that it's difficult getting to them as efficiently as I would like to and the advanced parts of the setup aren't as intuitive as I would like them to be.

Simon from Stafferton Consulting

A rank tracking solution to settle on

I have been working in the digital marketing space for 11 years, and over 5 years as an agency owner. During that time I have had an increasing need to be able to track keyword rankings for mine and my client sites in the organic search engine results pages. While SEO is about much more that 'keywords' these days, it remains and extremely useful barometer, to be able to able to monitor positions of a website over time, for keywords that are highly relevant to the business in question. It's also advantageous to be able to monitor your competitors too. To achieve this goal, there are many different rank tracking software solutions out there, of varying quality and to meet various budgets. I have been a paying subscriber of 9 of these over the years, and without a doubt, Pro Rank Tracker is the only one that I feel meets all my needs, as well as being the most reliable tool out there. Its the only one I use these days for my own sites, for clients, for reporting & for analysis & research. There are a wide variety of different report types to suit all needs, and they even have a smartphone app you can customize for clients. From tracking daily shifts and ranking URLs through to summarized view of the total volume of keywords you have in the number 1 spot on Google, PRT covers it all. I am happily settled on this as my rank tracking solution and don't spend a second thinking about alternatives or wondering if there is a better option out there. It just works, and I love it!

Mark from TriPro Services LP

Excellent Rank Reporting Software for Managing Multiple Web Sites (and Client Sites)

They provide an excellent system and great support. If needed, they will screen share with you and show you how to accomplish what you need, really unique service they provide in this industry, very customer satisfaction centric. We have been able to provide research and rank reporting to our clients for many years with this service and they continue to improve and enhance their service with consisten quality.

Pros

Lots of features to be able to provide ranking reports for clients, highly accurate reporting, competitor ranking reports (new), support is excellent, and ability to white label reports, login to view reports and mobile app.

Cons

Some features are not that intuitive to learn how to use.

LeRoy from NextGEN Internet Marketing Solutions

Excellent tool. I use this tool for all of my sites and customer sites

Pros

Comprehensive reports, graphs and mobile app. We use this software daily for all of my sites and customer sites

Cons

Would like to be able to edit rankings (without having to delete and replace). It is not clear how to update/fine tune the keyword being tracked.

Calin from Progrexion

A Very Good Rank Tracking Solution

Pros

This is a very good rank tracking program that allows you to track ranks daily. You get automated emails and can customize what you see. It's very customizable and easy to go in and see where you are ranking. If you are working with clients then you can give them a link or view through their app where they can quickly look and see where they are ranking at any time rather than pulling up a report document which is very nice.

Cons

With any software where you can sort data in a hundred different ways, you can get a little lost. Just trying to find daily rankings in an at-a-glance view takes a few steps which is a little annoying. It's not a perfect solution, but it's one of the best daily rank tracking programs available.

jeff from Lead Generation Powerhouse

Great rank tracking tool

Proranker just plain works. If you need to track your websites or videos ranking then Pro Ranker is a tool you should use. It allows us to see where our rankings are on a daily basis and respond/inspect/change items as needed to keep them on top of the search engines.

Pros

Once setup it just keeps track and sends email without my constant input or tweaking.

Cons

It was difficult to setup a significant amount of videos that am tracking. Had to set each one up individually which took more time than should have been if able to bulk upload the urls/video. What should have taken 15-20 minutes took over 5 hours to upload.

Kevin from Agile Internet Marketing

Great Ranking Tracker

Been using this for 3 plus years. Excellent features and value. Online customer support is very good

Pros

Ability to sorth through rank and present reports in a myriad of ways.

Cons

Dashboard can not be customized as much as I would like.

Fabian from Interior Designs By Fabian

Great serp tracking software, most customizable of all of them

Pros

We are a company based on internet searches traffic, our top keywords have very strong competition, so after searching for dozens of exact and practical software to track and report we manage to find proranktracker.com. It is a succes story with up to date reports, mobile and local rankings which gives us the whole picture every day.

Stefan from Itbyggare i Mölndal

Pro Rank Tracker is the most accurate rank tracker around

We have been using Pro Rank Tracker now over a year. Before we found Pro Rank Tracker we used multiple ranking tools online. Pro Rank Tracker has very good reporting tools and white label tools. We do especially like the explore ranking tool.

Pros

Explore rankings. Accurate results . Snack Pack and good local ranking tools.

Cons

Mobile version could be better and Pro Rank Tracker could also have a Windows Phone 10 app.

Brian from Smarter Digital Marketing

Industry: Computer Networking

Amazing rank tracker

Brilliant tool for keeping track of your keyword positions. I have used PRT for 2 years now and I am very impressed

Pros

Mobile app, real time tracking

Cons

Mobile app is slow

Peter from PDGSEO

Business-Ready Best SEO Tool Ever

Been using PRT for 3 years. It's almost criminal how cheap it is to manage my client rankings (Google & YouTube).

Pros

Easy set-up and cheap. Updates rankings automatically.

Cons

None

Erik from Goed Gevonden Worden

Couldn't do without

Just couldn't do without PRT. It not only makes my work easier and satisfies my customers, but it actually is a way to get new customers too.

Pros

PRT indirectly generates money for me.

Cons

Even cheaper would be nice.

Keyan from Impactnext

One of the easiest ways to track rankings

A clean, easy-to-use interface for setting up your rank tracking as well as automated reports (which is huge for the clients). Best tool I've used yet. The only thing that's lacking is a better form of multiple keyword historical charting. If we had that, it would be a perfect tool.

Pros

Easy to use, good interface, automated reports

Cons

multi-keyword charting. The automated reports do not show as they do on the web interface (current number + a number for change with the circle background), which makes it hard for clients to see the rank difference

Paul from JUST JUNK

Overall the best service for large scale enterprise rank tracking!

This is a great service. I love the automated reporting, tags, device rankings and progress reports. The only issue I have is that sometimes low traffic volume rankings are inaccurate by about 1 spot, but 99.9% of the time the rankings reflected are accurate.

Pros

Tags, automated reporting, device rankings, location rankings, sub-users

Cons

0.01% of the time the rankings are off by 1.

Jose Victor from Recon Media, Inc

Easiest Ranking Tool to Use and Understand

I've now been using it for over a year and have always been happy. Love the updates that they have been making.

Pros

The daily updates and how easy it is to read the data.

Cons

There are likely tools in the system that I'm missing out on.

JC from fewStones

Great tool with an amazing support team

I have been using PRT for several years now. Great experience with the tool and even more so with the support team.