ProRankTracker.com Software Reviews

ProRankTracker.com Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Have you used ProRankTracker.com and would like to share your experience with others?

All ProRankTracker.com Reviews

Dale

Accurate tracker and it has a lot of other useful features.

Pros

ProRankTracker is a great tool for tracking our keywords. I noticed that it is very accurate. Not mentioning that it sends daily emails indicating the changes in my ranking. The dashboard is easy to work with and I really like the design. They also have other features like Site-Audit, Keyword Suggestion Tool and Rankings Discovery tool.

Cons

I don't have any issues with this app. It works really well and it is a very accurate keyword tracker.

Reasons for choosing ProRankTracker.com

ProRankTracker is more affordable.

Matthew

I really like Pro Rank Tracker

Pros

Pro Rank Tracker is a web-based tracker that allows me to track my keywords. It is effective and accurate. They offer several plans and all of them is affordable. I've got their Silver plan and it lets me track up to 1,500 keywords as of the moment. I only track our Google rankings but it can also track other search engines like Bing and Yahoo. I can manually update the keyword tracker 2 times a day as well. They also show the exact search volume of the keywords.

Cons

I do not have any problems using it. It is simple to use and it's a very accurate tracker.

Richard

Great and inexpensive rank tracker.

Pros

Pro Rank Tracker is one of the our most used rank tracking software. It allows us to track up to 300 keywords (Bronze Plan), unlimited URLs, and 1 updates-on-demand. It also shows the exact search volume of our keywords. The dashboard is neat and looks professional. I love the dark theme because it has a nice contrast. On the dashboard, I can also see the stats of my keywords like how many keywords are in top 1, top10 or top 100

Cons

Their mobile app for client reporting is not included on our plan. You need to subscribe to a higher plan to be able to use it.

Cynthia

Not your ordinary rank tracker software.

It is a great tool for tracking our keywords.

Pros

ProRankTracker is a an accurate and easy to use rank tracker software. They offer different plans with different pricing. Users can also upgrade or downgrade anytime. They also has a site audit tool that can help users to fix the issues on any website. It also has a Keyword Suggestion tool that allows me to discover new keywords for my websites.

Cons

A dedicated account manager is only available on their highest and most expensive plan.

Calin

A Very Good Rank Tracking Solution

Pros

This is a very good rank tracking program that allows you to track ranks daily. You get automated emails and can customize what you see. It's very customizable and easy to go in and see where you are ranking. If you are working with clients then you can give them a link or view through their app where they can quickly look and see where they are ranking at any time rather than pulling up a report document which is very nice.

Cons

With any software where you can sort data in a hundred different ways, you can get a little lost. Just trying to find daily rankings in an at-a-glance view takes a few steps which is a little annoying. It's not a perfect solution, but it's one of the best daily rank tracking programs available.

Pro Rank Tracker - Nice for client reports

It is great if you manage a lot of client properties and want to generate traffic reports for each of those properties.

Pros

Pro Rank Tracker gives you the ability to automatically generate daily, weekly, monthly, reports for your clients or your own business.

Cons

The thing that most concerned me was the pricing structure. When I first used Pro Rank Tracker it was worth it when I used it for my clients, but later i started using it solely for my own business and it was more of a convenience and not worth the price to me.

Gideon

The Best I've Found

I've only had cause to contact customer support a couple of times - once to ask about a function and the other to suggest a function, both times I was impressed with the speed at which they came back to me. I also really appreciate the speed at which they react to the big G changing policies or results.

Pros

Accurate, clear, well presented data.

Cons

This is mainly a result of Bing results fluctuating more than Google but the major movers aspect tends to focus on Bing - have spoken to Cust Support about a filter to apply to the report so I can filter out Bing and its jumpiness.

Excellent Rank Reporting Software for Managing Multiple Web Sites (and Client Sites)

They provide an excellent system and great support. If needed, they will screen share with you and show you how to accomplish what you need, really unique service they provide in this industry, very customer satisfaction centric. We have been able to provide research and rank reporting to our clients for many years with this service and they continue to improve and enhance their service with consisten quality.

Pros

Lots of features to be able to provide ranking reports for clients, highly accurate reporting, competitor ranking reports (new), support is excellent, and ability to white label reports, login to view reports and mobile app.

Cons

Some features are not that intuitive to learn how to use.

Brian

Industry: Computer Networking

Amazing rank tracker

Brilliant tool for keeping track of your keyword positions. I have used PRT for 2 years now and I am very impressed

Pros

Mobile app, real time tracking

Cons

Mobile app is slow

Douglas

Great Resource for Tracking Website Metrics and SEO

Owning, operating and managing websites successfully requires that you track the many metrics of their performance. You want to know where best is your time spent in managing Search Engine Optimization and understanding the demographics of your target audience to ensure your websites are performing at their best. ProRankTracker.com allows me to see so much useful data on the performance of https://www.The-Golf-Experience.com and https://www.The-River-of-Life.com so I know best where these sites are performing well and in what areas they could use some work and improvement to perform better. I recommend ProRankTracker.com to anyone tasked with the responsibility of managing any website so they best know the metrics of how well they are performing.

Pros

I like most the numerous features of this program that allow me to track the many metrics across my websites to better know how well they are performing and where they need work.

Cons

The only complaint I could register is the number of tracking metrics available. It can almost get overwhelming. But staying focused on the few that mena the most to me helps to stay on track.

Reasons for choosing ProRankTracker.com

I use Google Analytics to monitor my website's performance across many metrics and I ProRankTracker.com to test my website's performance across those many metrics.

Response from Pro Rank Tracker

Thank you for your review!

Replied November 2020

Keyan

One of the easiest ways to track rankings

A clean, easy-to-use interface for setting up your rank tracking as well as automated reports (which is huge for the clients). Best tool I've used yet. The only thing that's lacking is a better form of multiple keyword historical charting. If we had that, it would be a perfect tool.

Pros

Easy to use, good interface, automated reports

Cons

multi-keyword charting. The automated reports do not show as they do on the web interface (current number + a number for change with the circle background), which makes it hard for clients to see the rank difference

JC

Great tool with an amazing support team

I have been using PRT for several years now. Great experience with the tool and even more so with the support team.

Vladas

Good tool for following rankings on SERP

Pros

I like, that this tool has free plan and it is enough for me to track 20 keywords. If somebody needs to track keywords for multiple websites, one may always create multiple accounts. It is convenient for me to get a daily email with my ranking changes. I check those emails on daily basis.

Cons

Not many features, but still too complex setup and configuration. It takes time to understand how it is organized, because it is not so intuitive.

Most Bang For The Buck

The value for the money is unbeatable. Results are accurate. Missing some features that could easily be added but for some reason have not yet.

Pros

Value

Cons

Lack of features. I have requested that the features be updated.

Silviu

Industry: Computer Games

The best ranking dashboard you could find

Pros

Great results, very high accurate results, you can slit results for a given keyword by location, browser, device, and so on. Their are highly customizable for everyone who needs a different and accurate perspective to look at things. Daily updates and reporting

Cons

Not being able to measure social media, just video is a huge minus for this great team, but the price is really good, will kepp using into the feature.

Brian

Industry: Sporting Goods

Has some benefits, but not built for the single site user...

This site prices out much like similar services. It does track URLs across the board for certain terms. In that regard it was simple and insightful enough. But the massive functionality became a bit too cumbersome for us and difficult to navigate sometimes. If we managed a number of URLs across different accounts and owners that might have served us better. All in all we used the service for a few months and ended up canceling. It is possible we renew at some point down the road.

Pros

Indepth, comprehensive, price competitive

Cons

Too cumbersome. Difficult to manage. Did not appear set up for single users with single webpages. Instead, it was customized for multiple brand managements.

Cindee