What are Publer users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Publer software through verified user reviews

• icon"Publer is very easy to use and more use friendly. I especially like its hashtag, signature, and recyclying function."
  • icon"Easy to use, successful but have some shortcomings."
  • icon"It has a clear help pages and video guide and recognized our close group immediately."
  • icon"So far, nothing is a con. I have been using this software for awhile now and haven't run into anything that is clunky or broken."
  • icon"The only downside at the moment is waiting for Instagram to be functional (which I have been told is going to be at the end of the month."
  • icon"There's an issue happening often where social accounts unsynchronize after a video fails to get posted for whatever reason."

Browse all Publer Reviews

• Have you used Publer and would like to share your experience with others?

Juan

Simple to use and viable alternative to Buffer and HootSuite

Eusebio

April 2022

A serious alternative for the future

Good experience, it has become a faithful friend for the programmed publication in social networks.

Pros

After testing several of the big players in the market I found Publer. They have started slowly, but with excellent quality and fantastic support.

Cons

The environment could be further polished by making it more modern. Missing mobile app (and iPad please) although it is in their future plans.

Price

Stephen

Publer provides a reliable way to schedule posts on all the major social media platforms

I have had no problems using Publer and I found it easy to train others on how to use it. I provide social media marketing services and Publer has saved me a lot of time. I can schedule social media posts for several businesses in advance and I know this content will be published on time.

Pros

Publer's most amazing feature is it can be used to schedule posts on every major social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, and others. It is also super reliable and it is a very stable platform that has been around for several years.

Cons

I really cannot find anything that I do not like about Publer. It would be great if it could post to Quora, but no social media scheduling program can do that. I do not have anything to complain about.

Reasons for choosing Publer

I liked that Publer provided integrations to every major social media platform and that company actively adds more platforms. I have heard that they have plans to add Reddit later this year.

Highly recommend, best valued tool on the market.

Overall I have tried a half dozen alternatives to find the right one. when it came to price vs functionality and overall user experience this ticked my boxes. It's very clean and user friendly, I had some questions more than issues to start with and I was very impressed by the rapid and professional support from the chat team. Price plan customisation was great, a feature I'd not seen really on any other options unless you were looking to really get into the high corporate use areas.

Pros

It ticks all the boxes for a clean UI, with every feature I need and a very customisable pricing plan.

Cons

I think there are some features, and I love that they are taking and allowing users to vote on those suggestions but they are all additional at this stage like TikTok integration. Nice to have but not deal breakers for the majority.

Reasons for choosing Publer

Each of the alternatives had it's pros and cons. SocialQ was a one time purchase but had an unwieldy UI especially in calendar view. OneUp was a close contender but had a higher cost to features ratio. Buffer was far too expensive for my needs and didn't offer anything more than the others for a dramatically higher price while later looked excellent but didn't support LinkedIn which is my primary use for this type of tool.

Reasons for switching to Publer

Very simply Hoosuite increased prices and reduced the functionality of free account sot not be worth my time.

Maryanne

February 2022

The Best Online Social Media Management Tools!

With so many social media management programs out there, it was hard to find the best one. But after trying Publer and getting everything I needed in just one platform with their awesome customer service team behind them--I am hooked! These tools are the best around! I manage over 50+ social media accounts across several different platforms, and have used every single program out there for this purpose. This time around though my search was finally finished when Publer came into view--it's intuitive design made managing all these channels so much easier than before; you can do anything from posting content to responding directly with followers in no time at all - thanks to Publer's dynamic features which keep things fresh & interesting on your page without needing too many complicated processes running simultaneously (therefore saving lots of time and money). Publer's right when they call themselves Superheros of social media. The user interface is very easy-to use and all features are at your fingertips without any extra fluff or unnecessary clutter which makes it perfect if you're looking and just want something simple with powerful functionality. I highly recommend Publer to anyone looking to manage their online social presence with ease.

Pros

I have been using Publer for a little over a year now and I absolutely love it. The integration with Canva makes creating content so much easier than ever before, especially since the app links up directly to your Publer account! This means that all you need do is design some beautiful graphics, add some text on top of it and schedule it to post This drastically accelerates posting speeds significantly while still being able publish professionally looking posts - no matter how simple those ideas might start out as at first glance. I'm able save hours every week just by connecting my marketing channels together through this one software program which gives me more time outside doing things like eating dinner with friends/family instead of staying up all hours of the night scheduling posts for clients.

Cons

The feature I am missing - but have been told it is in development - is being able to share the calendar with each of my clients. Once this feature is released, I no longer have to create a separate content calendar to share with each client for approval. Streamlining this process is going to be amazing.

Reasons for switching to Publer

The ability to post on more channels at once, ease of use, and less limitations.

Myriam

Get this tool if you are overwhelmed with social media

It makes it hurt less to be a visible woman in tech. I get to share things and not have to "come up" with things regularly. It helps me make variations in my online presence to adapt to various social media platforms and it is flexible enough to welcome someone like me, someone who shares things with students, with peers, with colleagues, to be just that. I love that about this tool. It's not the hero of the story, it lets me be the hero.

Pros

Saves my mental health! Seriously. I get to make myself "acceptable" by posting at regularly scheduled intervals, I get to post "corporate" agency content for my agency on some channels, I get to create threads and to schedule multiple shares of one piece of content on multiple social media accounts. As in: I GET to. I don't have to. This is making my life so much easier and it's much less anxiety for me to go to Publer and do my thing vs dealing with one tool that enables me to share one 3 accounts and another one on the other 2 I was missing. I love this.

Cons

Maybe the green branding if I am picky. That's how good the tool is. Another tiny gripe would be that sometimes my tweets go over 280 characters somehow and I don't notice. But that's a ME thing, not a Publer thing.

Reasons for choosing Publer

Price, features and it actually keeps its promises, no caveats.

Reasons for switching to Publer

Publer handled threads, posting on multiple accounts, calendar view, 2 personal LinkedIn accounts (we are 2 consultants in one agency and we wanted to post as ourselves)

Szarenne

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

This app is underrated!

Pros

It has everything I need for a social media manager tool.

Cons

They don't have a mobile app yet but they said they are working on it.

Reasons for switching to Publer

It's more affordable and has more features than Agorapulse

Room to grow

We purchased a lifetime deal not really expecting much from the software. We have started integrating Publer into our workflow as the developers work to improve the software. I think anyone looking for this type of software should put Publer on their shortlist.

Pros

I think Publer's user interface is the most intuitive of the software in its space. It was easy to learn and navigation is swift.

Cons

Publer's analytics and reporting is currently very basic. It lacks many of the deeper features offered by competitors in their space. We know this is an area they are working on and are looking forward to seeing where they go with it.

Reasons for switching to Publer

Publer offered a lifetime deal which was the genesis of our change. The thought of having Hootsuite type features with no monthly fee seemed like a no-brainer for our company.

Joshua

Amazing for small companies

It is has been a wonderful experience to start using Publer and we love using it every day. Support has been very helpful and answered questions quickly.

Pros

The feature I like most about this platform, is how easy it is to setup multiple social media accounts and publish posts automatically. The platform has been easy to use and we were able to integrate this with our companies social media platforms in a few minutes.

Cons

The only things that could be improved, is to allow white labeled reports to be setup and have an option for a two step approval for posts.

Reasons for switching to Publer

ContentCal was acquired by Adobe and then stopped bringing in new clients for their advanced plans... which is what we were looking for. They could not tell us when we could join as a customer.

Rezandro

April 2022

Just the perfect social media management tool for me

Just love it!

Pros

I just love its ease of use. You can never go wrong with Publer.

Cons

I actually like everything about it. Perhaps their software design can be way too quirky for me. But hey, it's still fun!

Reasons for choosing Publer

Because, I just love everything Publer can offer.

Hootsuite is overrated

Publer Provides A Simple & Affordable Social Scheduling Tool

I was looking for an affordable option to post on FB, IG, Twitter, and LI and Publer fit the bill!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use Publer. I have used other major competitors, and other tools took a while to set up, would disconnect from my social accounts frequently, and the prices kept going up. I like that Publer is affordable and reliable. Even the free version is robust compared to competitors.

Cons

This isn't really a con, but the branding is rather simplistic. I think better colors, logo, and branding would truly convey how powerful and professional this tool is.

Reasons for choosing Publer

Price, reliability, and ease of use.

Reasons for switching to Publer

Hootsuite rolled back their free plan to make it basically a waste of time to use. I don't need all the analytics tools, so I didn't feel the need to pay such a high cost for something I won't use as much. I'm only scheduling posts for myself, not clients.

Monica

Industry: Alternative Medicine

This Social Posts Scheduler is My Marketing Super Power

I’m very happy with it

Pros

It posts to Wordpress & YouTube apart from the Facebook, Google my business & Instagram

Cons

Nothing really. Would add the ability to edit in block

Reasons for choosing Publer

Posts to Wordpress & YouTube. I could find my media library to reuse. I could use my Canva account, not only the account offered by the scheduler. Price.

Reasons for switching to Publer

lol of them had something did not work for me as I needed

Anna-Maria

Begeisterung von Publer

Top Tool. Für Social Media Marketing perfekt. Für mich nicht mehr wegzudenken. Ich nehme auch wahr, dass sich Publer immer weiter entwickelt und freue mich über die immer wieder neuen Funktionen, welche alle sehr nützlich sind.

Pros

Anbindung an alle gängigen Kanäle. ich nutze Publer zum Vorplanen von Facebook Page, Gruppe, Instagram, LinkedIn. Alle Features sind durchdacht und es gibt nichts was nicht geht (außer Karusellposts, aber da kann Publer nichts dafür). Auch mit dem Support habe ich wegen Anwenderfehlern super Erfahrungen gemacht. Ich habe mir viele Tools angesehen und kann Publer nur empfehlen. Was ich noch nicht hinbekommen habe, ist das taggen von Accounts bei m Vorplanen. ich weiß noch nicht ob dass ein fehlendes feature ist oder ob ich etwas falsch mache.

Cons

Da gibt es tatsächlich nichts! Wenn überhaupt etwas zu bemängeln wäre, dann würde ich mir einen FAQ Bereich wünschen, wenn ich Fragen zur Anwendung habe. Aber da wäre der Facebooksupport auch sofort da.

Reasons for choosing Publer

- Anbindung an alle wichtigen Accounts in einem Tool - ständige Weiterentwicklung - genialer Funktionsumfang

Mary

Lots of Features and Price Levels

I love Publer, bottom line. I have used a lot of social schedulers, but Publer remains as one of my top preferred scheduler and the only one I find enough value in to pay for monthly.

Pros

I love that even with a free account, you can schedule Google My Business posts. I have not found this to be the case with any comparable product at the time of this review. On paid accounts, users can link their Canva and Crello accounts for quickly scheduling posts. All account levels also have access to a free bio link, which is a necessity for Instagram these days. And the few time I have needed their customer service, the response time has always be faster than expected and my issues solved seemingly immediately.

Cons

Currently my only complaint is there is no mobile app, though it is a highly requested feature, so I am sure one will be available soon.

Reasons for switching to Publer

The ability to schedule Google My Business posts on every price tier, including free.

April 2022

Publer is enought social chanel and good price for me to start solo, small business

Well, After using many tools I really like this to marketing social my business daily. With a free plan, you can add 5 channels and auto-schedule smart. Besides that the pro plan is a good price 10$/month for adding more 5 channels I think it is cheaper than any other competitor Publer.

Pros

- Have a full social channel special is Tiktok - Good price and have many coupons

Cons

At present is not but I think it should have added more feature Story for Instagram, Facebook, Youtube Short

Reasons for switching to Publer

- Zoho error shows font in Vietnamese it makes me hard to read - Price start 15$ not good for me solo freelancer

cristal

Publer is a TIME SAVER!

With Publer, I got more time on my hands. It helps me manage several social media accounts with tons of customisable features!

Pros

First of all, I love that the integration process was so easy, smooth as butter! :D The second feature I like is the multiple content upload (gave it a go just now. haha!), can't believe we can do that on Publer. It saves me a lot of my time!

Cons

Hope that uploading videos can be included in the Argentum plan.

Reasons for choosing Publer

Publer is more affordable and got tons of workable features! Good stuff!

Reasons for switching to Publer

Publer is easier to use and has a better interface and flexible features than other scheduling tools I've tried.

Shaniece

Industry: Wholesale

Love it.!

I don't have to publish separate posts and I can include more platforms with one click. Saves a lot of time spent on marketing.

Pros

Easy to use, includes all social media and Google my business

Cons

None right now, I'm still learning about the software but I enjoy it right now

Reasons for choosing Publer

Cost, ease of use, setup is easier, includes more platforms

Alex

Best Social Media Schedular

I have been talking to everyone and anyone about Publer who will listen. It is hands down the best social media publishing tool - and I have tried many over the years. The UI is great, the support listen to the community on how to improve, and implement changes fast, they are continuously rolling out new functions I didn't even realise I needed until I tried, and allows me to manage not just multiple social media account, but multiple brands and bulk import, which is a huge time saver.

Pros

After many years of Hoostsuit and Buffer, Publer seemed to come out of nowhere - and took the crown with is combination of ease of use, wide variety of tools, and pricing. The team are continuously developing Publer and listening to its users - ie, we recently requested Crello incorporation - and although the use of the API would cost them, they implemented this function at no extra cost.

Cons

The logo :) Aside from the...unique..choice of branding, I can not fault the platform. Great functions, great price and super support.

Reasons for switching to Publer

Although Buffer is great, Publer offered more bang for my buck. And the pace of development was mind blowing.

Shreyas

February 2022

Publer is the best software you can use with the price they offer and the features are even better

The best from the software to customer support.

Pros

I love the scheduling feature, the way how their calendar works so that I can see all my content for all my social platforms.

Cons

I wish the paid ARGENTUM plan had a multi-photo posts on social media channels. This would then make it a platform I will never leave :)

Mainly the price!

Reasons for switching to Publer

Honestly, the price was the first thing. Then when I started using the software, I loved it!

Esmé

Pros

I love the auto-scheduling feature and ease of using the platform.

Cons

I would love to use the recurring feature but at the moment it's only part of the higher paid platform and it will be awesome if that can be made available on the lower plan as well.

Reasons for switching to Publer

They have limited features in comparison to Publer

Mathieu

December 2021

Great tool for real estate broker!

Pros

Great tool to have if your are a real estate broker! Easy to use!

Cons

Would be great to have a dark mode for the dashboard

Matthew

Publer makes social media easy

Pros

Publer is incredibly easy to use and has a lot of useful additions such as Crello and Switchy integration, and a Chrome extension to easily share content. Publer looks very basic on the surface but that is due to a well designed interface, and it includes a lot of well thought out integrations when you start exploring. A couple of features I particularly like are how you can use shortcodes to enter a string of text or hashtags automatically, and how you can schedule follow up comments directly from the platform as a way to include hashtags without detracting from your post.

Cons

The analytics provided for connected social media accounts is quite basic compared to other offerings.

Reasons for switching to Publer

Publer seemed to offer a lot for the price, and I had heard a lot of good things about it.

Glenn

Publer - Streamlining our Social Media Management

Pros

The modern UI that is fast and responsive. Having come from another established product that looked old and was frustrating to work with. Publer is power but easy to use, it's made working with our Social Media accounts a pleasure rather than a chore.

Cons

The one thing we find missing is a mobile app to make posting on the go a bit easier than having to use mobile web.

Reasons for choosing Publer

Buffer didn't handle as many types of media accounts and more importantly didn't allow bulk uploads of our scheduled posts.

Reasons for switching to Publer

Initially price was our biggest factor, Publer is almost 1/3 the cost with more functionality. Once we switched we realized ease of use is just as important.

Ramatu

May 2022

Convenient Tool for Social Media Management

This app will help me save time, give me the ease of collaborating with my virtual assistant and managing all my social medias in one place, most importantly the best feature which is posting to multiple platforms on auto schedule, oh so important and such a time saver.

Pros

The auto scheduling and being able to schedule to multiple platforms.

Cons

I'm still learning to use the software so I am able to maximize all its feature, but the thing I lie the least so far is the hashtag generator, it is not very comprehensive.

Reasons for switching to Publer

Referral by my virtual assistant whom trust would lead me to an easier platform to make running my business easier.

Maliha

March 2022

Publer is the only Social Media Management Platform you need

I have managed to save time while juggling many aspects in my role in marketing and branding effectively by using Publer.

Pros

100% of all features are integrated in Publer. Compared to its competition they are simple to use, affordable and not wish washy. Integration, analytics and it is easy to manage content

Cons

Honestly I have not come across any so far. Perhaps marketing to more people. I may have not come across publer if I was not directly referred

Reasons for switching to Publer

Hootsuite was very messy and confusing to use. It would have taken me too long to learn the platform

Publer