All Publer Reviews

Brandon

E-Learning, 51 - 200 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed July 2022

Publer is the best Social Media Management Tool I have used.

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed April 2021

Highly recommend, best valued tool on the market.

Overall I have tried a half dozen alternatives to find the right one. when it came to price vs functionality and overall user experience this ticked my boxes. It's very clean and user friendly, I had some questions more than issues to start with and I was very impressed by the rapid and professional support from the chat team. Price plan customisation was great, a feature I'd not seen really on any other options unless you were looking to really get into the high corporate use areas.

PROS

It ticks all the boxes for a clean UI, with every feature I need and a very customisable pricing plan.

CONS

I think there are some features, and I love that they are taking and allowing users to vote on those suggestions but they are all additional at this stage like TikTok integration. Nice to have but not deal breakers for the majority.

Reason for choosing Publer

Each of the alternatives had it's pros and cons. SocialQ was a one time purchase but had an unwieldy UI especially in calendar view. OneUp was a close contender but had a higher cost to features ratio. Buffer was far too expensive for my needs and didn't offer anything more than the others for a dramatically higher price while later looked excellent but didn't support LinkedIn which is my primary use for this type of tool.

Reasons for switching to Publer

Very simply Hoosuite increased prices and reduced the functionality of free account sot not be worth my time.

Kai

Education Management, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

Easy, affordable social media scheduling with many benefits

I'm a science blogger and science communicator in my spare time, so I'm essentially using this as a hobbyist, but the performance and support I get is at a very professional level. It's a real time saver for me and well worth the money.

PROS

Publer is affordable but has all the functionality that I could possibly expect from a scheduling platform. The user experience is consistent across a whole host of channels.The web app is fast, and everything is straightforward. The support team (which I very rarely need) is responsive and efficient, while the developers have further improved the platform over the year since I joined. Definitely a recommendation from me.

CONS

Nothing negative at all. I hope that Publer will eventually support Bluesky, but I understand that they will monitor Bluesky's uptake a bit longer.

Internet, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Room to grow

We purchased a lifetime deal not really expecting much from the software. We have started integrating Publer into our workflow as the developers work to improve the software. I think anyone looking for this type of software should put Publer on their shortlist.

PROS

I think Publer's user interface is the most intuitive of the software in its space. It was easy to learn and navigation is swift.

CONS

Publer's analytics and reporting is currently very basic. It lacks many of the deeper features offered by competitors in their space. We know this is an area they are working on and are looking forward to seeing where they go with it.

Reasons for switching to Publer

Publer offered a lifetime deal which was the genesis of our change. The thought of having Hootsuite type features with no monthly fee seemed like a no-brainer for our company.

Maria

Apparel & Fashion, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

The best free social media scheduler

PROS

I've been using the free plan for years after switching from Hootsuite. As a very small business who only posts on Facebook and Instagram a few times a week it has everything I need and was easy to use right from the start. I'm now considering upgrading to use some of the more advanced features. I've looked at other platforms but keep coming back to Publer as it seems to offer the most features for the best price

CONS

I'm not keen on the app. It all works ok, but find it a bit of a faff to view my undated draft posts which is always the first thing I want to look at.

Reasons for switching to Publer

They stopped offering a free plan, and even the paid ones are now very expensive

Alex

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Love publer!

PROS

I like that I am able to schedule my months work out and plan ahead.

CONS

I don't like that it doesn't tell me that i have over 30 hashtags so my post doesnt go up and then i have to fix it afterwards

Brienne

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed April 2024

Stay off SM - Peace of mind with Publer!

I'm grateful for a clear, simple layout platform, where it's easy to connect SM accounts, and preschedule posts and comments.

PROS

The user experience and ease of navigating the platform, the visual layout of the scheduled content in a calendar form is incredible helpful, the hashtag suggestions & ability to pre-schedule comments is a huge plus! I don't have to be on SM nearly as much every day which means I can be doing other important things for my business.

CONS

So far, nothing in particular is wrong with it. I tend to under-utilize all the features, so, as long as they keep the UX simple and easy, without overcomplicating or fluff extras, then I continue to enjoy it.

Morgan

Construction, 2-10 employees

Publer is Awesome

PROS

I love being able to schedule post a month in advance. It gives me time to commit to other things that can be more important, but we all know social media is very important as well.

CONS

The cost. Only because I would prefer not to pay at all!! But I have added on to my free Publer account because of the ease of the add-ons.

Carlee

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Great tool for all social media management

PROS

I like that the tool allows the ability to schedule a lot of material and auto schedule with tags

CONS

My only complaint is being able to tag people in Linkedin posts. You can only tag people who are on the publer account and not anyone on linkedin

Adriano

Great tool

PROS

Auto-tagging and link in bio are key for our organization

CONS

Drag and drop feature is hard to use right now

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Cut social posting time in half

Brilliant! It has increased my social spread with less effort

PROS

It has cut down on some of my marketing time but has allowed me to reach a greater audience.

CONS

Minor glitches that i have experienced but have been fixed promptly

Publer is pretty good.

PROS

A solid scheduling platform that does what it says it does, and does it well.

CONS

Can be a bit expensive if going for the higher tiers.

Tariq

Reviewed June 2022

Publer is the all in one social scheduling tool you need to know about

Publer makes my work flow as a social media manager so much easier. I can prepare work in advance and even set to auto pilot in some cases.

PROS

I was an early adopter of Publer through App Sumo. As a social media manger, a lot of my work involves scheduling posts for clients on different platforms. Currently, Publer lets me publish on all the major platforms from Meta to TikTok and even Google My Business. I can cross post, schedule ahead of time or set automated repeating posts. I get link in bio and analytics all in one one app. On my account, I can onboard up to 30 seperate accounts which is good for my budget. Publer does everything it's rivals do and it keeps on adding new features. Most importantly, the app is very user friendly and I have a bank of images and posts in my calendar that I can reuse. I also have access to Canva and Vista Create included in the package.

CONS

No mobile app at present although I am aware there is a provate beta and a public beta should be available soon.

Reasons for switching to Publer

Buffer is great but I was on a tight budget and I needed an app that could provide the same features for less.

Graham

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2024

I use Publer DAILY!

I use Publer DAILY to plan my content for the next day on multiple social media accounts, it is now a solid part of my routine to create in Canva and then plan in Publer. I don't think I've ever had any problems with it, unless they were caused by someone else's API.

PROS

Publer is simple and I mainly use it in a web browser, although if I'm in a tent somewhere the chances are I will use the app to make changes or additions to my posts. But simplicity is definitely the key.

CONS

Social accounts are sometimes counted double, eg. Instagram and Threads, even though it is the same account. The checkout page is somewhat confusing when increasing the number of accounts without changing the your plan.

Reasons for switching to Publer

Hootsuite increased their price for my plan from $5.99/month to $75/month! I don't mind paying for services that I use, because I know I am supporting them to make sure they stay in business... but that was rediculous.

Anneka

Reviewed May 2021

Love Publer!! Couldn’t live without it!

They are a great company who have continually invested in their product for the sake of their users. They listen to feedback, they CARE and they’re not greedy like the more established schedulers.

PROS

User experience is great, dashboards and analytics are excellent. Flexibility to add all the social channels you need, with auto recycle and shuffle. Just excellent features.

CONS

Creating / uploading content en masse could be slightly easier but it’s not a huge undertaking once you get the hang of it.

Reason for choosing Publer

They were already established at the clients stack

Reasons for switching to Publer

Price, efficiency and ease of use

Mary

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Lots of Features and Price Levels

I love Publer, bottom line. I have used a lot of social schedulers, but Publer remains as one of my top preferred scheduler and the only one I find enough value in to pay for monthly.

PROS

I love that even with a free account, you can schedule Google My Business posts. I have not found this to be the case with any comparable product at the time of this review. On paid accounts, users can link their Canva and Crello accounts for quickly scheduling posts. All account levels also have access to a free bio link, which is a necessity for Instagram these days. And the few time I have needed their customer service, the response time has always be faster than expected and my issues solved seemingly immediately.

CONS

Currently my only complaint is there is no mobile app, though it is a highly requested feature, so I am sure one will be available soon.

Reasons for switching to Publer

The ability to schedule Google My Business posts on every price tier, including free.

Cara

Public Relations and Communications, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Expanding with Publer

My experience overall, has been great. It's such a time saver and I rarely have any issues

PROS

Publer has made it incredibly easy for me to post across multiple marketing platforms, the hassle of logging in to each channel, writing the right thing, and publishing it is long gone!I'm a big fan of the number of marketing channels they have access to - there's even a few I've been introduced to by Publer that I'm looking into.

CONS

This might be more of a Meta problem than a Publer problem but, I wish there was a way to connect an Instagram account to Publer if it doesn't have a Meta Business Account. I've inherited a few accounts like this where I don't have access to the Business Account and don't know how to get it.

Reason for choosing Publer

A combination of price and being able to post on both LinkedIn and Google Business Profile. The majority of the other ones I looked at only had the ability to post on one or he other

Cristian

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2022

Is grate app to public your message

PROS

Easy to use. I like that everythig is on site.

CONS

Do not support video attachments. It is very necessary

Hi Cristian and thank you for this review. We definitely support video posts. Please take a look at this article: https://help.publer.io/en/article/what-post-types-are-supported-and-what-are-their-limitations-1687rte/ Thank you

Replied July 2022