• Pros

• "The interface is amazing, There are a lot of functionalities that most 3rd party schedulers don't have. "

• "Publer has a very simple interface. I really liked the preview features and the ability to see and categorize the posts. It is well-designed."

• "I like the ease of facebook pages management. It makes it very easy and quick to place the watermark and to schedule post and to add the credits in the posts."

• Cons

• "This is not a deal breaker for me, but it would be great if there was an iOS app to at least be able to track the analytics - but preferably also create and schedule posts."

• "What I like least about Publer is their superhero 😂. Obviously not something that effects the product."

• "None that I'm aware of. It does what it says it will and does it well. Like any software product there are some problems buried away."

Browse Publer Reviews

Simon from SRH Design

An Excellent Social Media Sharing Platform

Overall I have found Publer fantastic. Both in terms of the email onboarding sequence to introduce me and familiarise me with the platform but also the free trial which was enough to convince me to purchase a paid plan. I have had a number of questions over the last 6 weeks or so as I have gotten used to the platform and migrated away from Buffer. The Publer support team have been superb and answered every question.

Pros

I was looking for a Buffer replacement which was buggy, features drastically reduced &/or moved to a mess of billing plans...Publer was the answer! It's easy to set up & learn (it feels familiar +1). The pricing plans, features & UX are all perfect, multiple schedule profiles, RSS content feeds, browser extensions, customisable feeds per post, it has it all. Most importantly it saves me so much time.

Cons

No mobile app currently (but it is coming soon)

Reasons for Switching to Publer

Buffer features have become too limited on the free and lower tiers. The Linkedin connection is extremely buggy and the browser extensions/mobile apps have sign-in issues. (I would regularly be signed out without choosing to do so)

Jane from Local Marketing, Inc.

Fantastic Software

Overall, I LOVE Publer!

Pros

We're an agency with over 70 clients and use Publer mainly for scheduling out Google My Business and Twitter posts. What I love most about Publer is its incredible simplicity. When a new person joined our team, I just gave her the login info and said, "I don't really need to train you on how to use this. It's 100% intuitive." And it is. The clean, simple design really appeals to me, along with how incredibly easy it is to edit posts you've already scheduled (literally just clicking on the text, no "edit" button necessary--same with the scheduling date). We considered anywhere from 20-30 other scheduling tools before we chose Publer, and I'm confident we made the right decision.

Cons

1. I really wish there were a "home" button at the top navigation. There aren't that many different pages on the platform, but if you happen to find yourself on a page like the "suggestions" or a couple others, there's no navigation at the top to get back to the main "Create" page. You have to click your browser's back button. 2. I'm eagerly waiting for Publer to become more integrated with Google My Business so that we can make "Offer" and "Event" posts as well as the basic "What's New." With as many GMB posts as we do for our clients, this feature would make my life SO much easier! 3. This is currently being worked on, but I wish Publer supported Instagram. We had to go back to Hootsuite for one of our clients to schedule on Instagram (via Facebook). 4. A link shortening feature for Twitter would be nice.

User-friendliness, price, Google My Business integration

Response from Kalemi Code

Replied October 2019

Hello Jane and thank you for the review and the kind words. A couple of tips: 1. You can click the Publer logo on the top left corner and it will take you to the home page. Also, all secondary pages (i.e. when viewing a social account's settings) have a "Go Back" button. I will send a few screenshots via chat / Facebook. 2. We're currently working on GMB offers, events and products. 3. Instagram posts are now supported (direct posting). Stories will follow next :) 4. You can automatically shorten links using either Bitly or Rebrandly, but let's continue this in private as well.

Ankit from Growthfyi

A good but lesser known social media management tool

Overall its a nice software plus saves some money when compared to Buffer(which I was previously using) apart from that it's a comparatively new tool so I'm hoping they will keep improving with time.

Pros

Though most tools like this come with the ability to schedule social media posts, I especially loved the fact that I could easily integrate it with Canva and pull images from there. Also, their analytics feature is a super nice addon as well, it gives you all key stats about the performance of top posts.

Cons

Though it gets the job done but there surely are some required fixes, for example, the calendar view in their web app isn't very good and sometimes can be a bit of hassle. Also, you can't really do minor edits of images on Publer, for that you need to go back to your design tool to do so.

Reasons for Switching to Publer

For me, there was 2 reason to switch, first that their integration with Instagram was a bit buggy and caused issues like images getting posted twice or not even once. The second was their pricing for additional team members, they were pretty high for small to medium size businesses.

Response from Kalemi Code

Replied March 2021

Hi Ankit and thank you for the review. I believe this review was posted before we launched the new calendar view. Have you had the chance to try it out? https://blog.publer.io/a-guide-to-the-new-calendar-view-on-publer/ Also, I believe you have missed our built-in photo editor: https://blog.publer.io/new-built-in-photo-editor-on-publer/ Feel free to schedule a demo with us. https://calendly.com/publer/demo In less than 30 minutes we will be able to show you all the ins & outs of Publer. Kindest regards, Ervin

Beverley from Social Media With Beverley Theresa

Still missing key features, but good scheduling tool

I like it, it's still a growing platform and I'll continue to use it to supplement my main social media management tool. I'd recommend it to small business owners, but for agencies it misses the mark.

Pros

I was able to get a lifetime subscription of Publer which made the transition to the platform almost a no-brainer. The dashboard is simple and easy to navigate, it's simply a scheduling tool with no unneeded bells or whistles which is great.

Cons

You can group your social media accounts by company or by whatever you wish, but when scheduling posts, it automatically will select all accounts within the Group. This isn't ideal for those wanting to only publish a message to a specific platform as you then have to go down the list and uncheck the accounts you don't want to post to. The entire account list is still visible so if you have a lot of accounts connected, you have to scroll through all of your accounts to uncheck the ones that were selected within the Group.

Response from Kalemi Code

Replied April 2020

Hi Beverley and thank you for your review. Grouping the accounts is designed specifically for this reason: to allow you to select them all, in click of a button, when scheduling your posts. Grouping the accounts is optional and you can always decided to select the accounts you want to post to one by one. We will try to make it more user friendly when you have plenty of accounts. For now, you can always double check where you're posting to by placing the mouse over the social network icons inside the composer. Thank you again,

SANJAY from LTI

The best scheduling software in the market

The experience was Awesome, The Growth was exponential when I started using Publer and the blog page also helps to understand the do and don't in digital marketing. especially when coming to the team's tab and managing the team feature is a mind-blowing feature. Worth being an Aurum Plan memeber.

Pros

Publer is one of the unsung app in the industry, I have been using multiple scheduling software with a limited feature for a long time but when comes to public Managing social media became easy for me. The most amazing feature is scheduling based on time, and adding a watermark to your post, and Hashtag suggestions. The analytics dashboard which Publer provides is just lit, The power of this app is great.

Cons

The price for Aurum Plan is a bit high, but I can't complain the feature the app provides is good, but when I look at their pipeline of upcoming development the price Justify. Also, need a Mobile app to manage things easily, currently, publer doesn't have an online application. Also, Zapier integration with Instagram was tedious initially while setting up, user would prefer easy setup. The current youtube upload limit of 1 GB sized file I see as a limitation.

Reasons for Switching to Publer

The reason to switch was fewer features, when I was using Hootsuite was in a premature stage, but now it has improved, and tempting to use the platform, but still, Publer provides 10x more than the platform provides.

Daniel from Click Results

Publer is the best platform for Scheduling posts on Social Media

We have been looking for a platform to schedule posts onto all social media platforms including Google My Business, most platforms can schedule posts to all platforms EXCEPT Google My Business, so when we found Publer that can schedule post to Google My Business we were sold JUST on that feature, let alone Publer can post to all social media platforms as well. Publer cost per month fits perfectly into our budget, another GREAT selling point for us

Pros

The ability to schedule posts to Google My Business

Cons

Nothing, I have not found any faults to date with the software

Reasons for Choosing Publer

Publer was the only platform that could post to ALL major social channels INCLUDING Google My Business

Reasons for Switching to Publer

Hootsuite could not post to Google my business

Lukasz from GravityOwl

Excellent social media app!

I found Publer to be very user-friendly and straightforward. The UI/UX is very nice and they have some unique features that I haven't seen in similar apps.

Pros

Publer is an excellent tool for social media scheduling. I like the clean interface and how they constantly improve their software. The UI is great. You can schedule and post really fast. The ability to create a posting schedule and then copy it to another SM account is also great.

Cons

I wish they supported Instagram Carousels. Unfortunately, this is not possible at the moment.

Reasons for Choosing Publer

Mostly due to the clean interface, simplicity, and pricing.

Trevor from Trevor Thompson

Industry: Online Media

Great product for scheduling content across multiple platforms

The transition to their product has been smooth. So far, no problems to report and their customer service has been great! Being about to effectively schedule across multiple accounts and find hashtag suggestions better understanding what is currently trending, all at a reasonable cost.

Pros

Great pricing & all you can do with a FREE account. Perfect to get started & lots of room to grow!

Cons

Currently, the app is missing analytics reporting, but that feature is forthcoming.

Reasons for Switching to Publer

Value. The depth of features being offered for a more competitive price.

Fernando Adrian from Fernando Orendain

A hidden gem for social networks

It's been great, it really is an excellent platform, with a great future with new features on the way.

Pros

The ease of scheduling content for social networks.

Cons

It is possibly a bit complicated to understand at first how to use the platform, as it has many great options.

Reasons for Switching to Publer

Metricool doesn't allow me to program videos easily.

Narinder from THE WOMEN POWER UNLEASHED

Publer is the bst..Life has become simple and cool..

wonderful. i highly recommend this Software

Pros

Very user friendly, attractive, hashtags given, very simple scheduling..amazing software

Cons

videos to be there..music..future technology can be added.

Reasons for Choosing Publer

publer is the best..i am in love with this software

David from Atos

Highly recommend, best valued tool on the market.

Overall I have tried a half dozen alternatives to find the right one. when it came to price vs functionality and overall user experience this ticked my boxes. It's very clean and user friendly, I had some questions more than issues to start with and I was very impressed by the rapid and professional support from the chat team. Price plan customisation was great, a feature I'd not seen really on any other options unless you were looking to really get into the high corporate use areas.

Pros

It ticks all the boxes for a clean UI, with every feature I need and a very customisable pricing plan.

Cons

I think there are some features, and I love that they are taking and allowing users to vote on those suggestions but they are all additional at this stage like TikTok integration. Nice to have but not deal breakers for the majority.

Reasons for Choosing Publer

Each of the alternatives had it's pros and cons. SocialQ was a one time purchase but had an unwieldy UI especially in calendar view. OneUp was a close contender but had a higher cost to features ratio. Buffer was far too expensive for my needs and didn't offer anything more than the others for a dramatically higher price while later looked excellent but didn't support LinkedIn which is my primary use for this type of tool.

Reasons for Switching to Publer

Very simply Hoosuite increased prices and reduced the functionality of free account sot not be worth my time.

Dunia from Self-employed

Publer, the most practical social network manager

Publer gives you the power to publish to social networks at full speed. Publer eliminates the need to log into multiple platforms by automatically publishing to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other popular social networks. Publer also alerts you to relevant content you can share with your audience. If you want to save time managing your networks, Publer is an excellent choice. If you need to interact with your audience from the same platform, Publer is not the most recommended option. In general, if you need a platform to easily manage your social networks at a competitive price, this is a very good alternative.

Pros

Publer is a tool designed to make your life easier. Its features are designed to make social media management take as little time as possible and to get the most out of each post. In the end I think this is what Publer is all about, reducing the time you spend managing social networks.

Cons

Because Publer is so focused on reducing the time you spend managing networks, it lacks more advanced features that other competitors in the market have. Its integrations with other platforms are still limited. Its statistics are also very basic.

Publer is much cheaper.

Wilson from Jun CYber

Publer is a great altnerative to Hootsuite and Buffer

The lack of some capabilities is outweighed by the cost of the application. You simply can't compete with the features and other capabilities that the app has in relation to its cost. It is definitely worth trying at at its low price point.

Pros

We like the amount of accounts that we can connect to Publer. It is simple and easy. Scheduling posts are also very easy once you set it up. Analytics are also included, which is an add on for other social management platforms

Cons

When scheduling your posts, the minimum is five, which for us, we don't post 5 times a day. So it is a logistic al issue that we overcome. Also, it would be nice if there was an interface with IFTTT, similar to what Buffer has. This would save a lot of time, instead of cutting and pasting articles.

Analytics and overall cost

The Next Hootsuite?

Pros

Most free plans only allow you to connect 1-2 social accounts , so being able to connect 5 is a huge advantage for those trying to effective market on social media on a budget. The Google for Business integration is also fairly unique to Publer--and it's available to users on its Free Plan! Unlike many SM management platforms, Publer paid plans can be customized to best suit the needs of your business or marketing strategy. For small business owners like myself, this is HUGE because many plans offer a plethora of paid features that will never be used and aren't necessary (i.e., multiple users capability).

Cons

No Instagram integration is a major drawback. Also, only paid plans come with Analytics reporting. As someone considering a long-term, paid plan commitment to Publer, the fact that I can't even see limited Analytics or reports is another big drawback. At least Hootsuite's free plans come with several very simple but PDF-downloadable reports. Finally, I found the bit.ly integration difficult to use and couldn't figure out how to attach my Publer and bit.ly accounts as of this writing.

Response from Kalemi Code

Replied October 2019

Hello and thank for your review. Some great news! Instagram posts are now supported (direct posting). Stories will follow next :) Regarding Bitly integration, while the written tutorial is outdated: https://blog.publer.me/shorten-your-links-with-publer-and-bitly/c-announcement Take a look at our prerecorded webinar for this topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NIEVJBHFUI&t=687s If you still have issues, feel free to contact us via chat and we will guide you through step by step. Regarding Analytics, as much as we would like to offer it for free, it's very resource consuming (we fetch insights every day). These are the insights we offer with analytics: https://blog.publer.me/introducing-publer-analytics Thank you :)

Reuben from PWI

Industry: Machinery

Finally a Social Media Manager for Google My Business, LinkedIn, and More!

I've used several other popular social media management tools and Publer was easier to set up and post than the others.

Pros

The ability to group social media accounts in teams (or brands) is very helpful in organizing social media accounts for companies with multiple brands or agencies managing clients. Publer integrates with Google My Business which was a huge factor in going with Publer over competitors. Probably my favorite feature is that posts can be edited for each social media platform. That way I'm not sending a tweet that gets truncated or posting a link with the wrong UTM code.

Cons

What I like least about Publer is their superhero . Obviously not something that effects the product.

Briana from Reforestation Technologies International

Industry: Biotechnology

Excellent App for scheduling GMB postings!

Being able to breath and know that my postings are scheduled. And the customer service with Publer has been the B.E.S.T. that I have EVER encountered! Quick to respond (and IM on Facebook!) and super nice and courtesous! Living in Silicon Valley myself, it is even rare to find a tech support person as nice as the Publer tech support! They are the whole reason why I signed up and paid for a pro account!

Pros

Publer makes it so easy to schedule Google My Business postings in advance! The "drag and drop" feature for media is super easy and a no-brainer to use!

Cons

The biggest "con" for me is really NOT Publer's fault... But, the fault of Google. GMB only allows admins to post to up to 5 businesses on one account. With being an admin to multiple businesses with multiple locations, this really limits what I can do with Publer. Yet, since GMB does not have a "scheduling" option, Publer is my "go to" for my GMB postings of my top 5 clients!

Response from Kalemi Code

Replied February 2019

Hi Briana and thank you for your review. I wanted to clarify that Google's limitation is less than 10 locations per business, not 5. From their docs: "Any business or brand with fewer than 10 locations is allowed to Post through the API. The number of location is determined by our internal chain detection. Brands with 10 or more locations are not currently eligible to Post through the API." With the free plan on the other hand, you can use Publer to post to up to 5 social accounts (Google My Business locations). Apologies for the confusion :)

Julie from Julie Witmer Custom Map Design

Industry: Graphic Design

Publer is the best value social media scheduler I've found

I'm a solopreneur and have been posting individually to each social media channel. It was difficult to keep up with scheduling and it took a long time to create posts for each channel. With Publer, I can create posts for one or multiple accounts at once. I usually customize the post with relevant tags and hashtags for each channel, and different images. I recently started using the automatic RSS feed from my website blog, and the Canva integration which makes it really easy to create and use images for each channel.

Pros

I love that the free plan lets me post to 5 social media accounts, and that there's no time limit. It was so easy to use that I upgraded to a paid plan. I like the integration with Canva, the media library, the RSS feed, the calendar view, customizing posts and scheduling delays and follow-up comments.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I dislike about it and I've been using it for over 6 months.

Reasons for Choosing Publer

Publer was the only one that let me post to LinkedIn and Google My Business, and it allows posting 3 5 channels with the free plan. Other products only let you post to to 1-3 channels on the free plan. And the other products paid plans are twice as much as the Publer plan, for what I need.

Al from Northwest Prophetic

Remarkably handy social media utility

True confessions, I primarily use Publer to keep my pages active when I'm off doing other things.

Pros

In my use of the software, I don't need a lot of bells and whistles, just a solid, predicable, reliable scheduler that can handle multiple accounts. I can schedule scads of Twitter posts, or long, illustrated Facebook group or pages articles.

Cons

Facebook has removed the ability of third party apps to publish on a user's timeline, but the groups and pages publishing is still in full force.

Shijor from Information Technology and Services

Easy Social Media Management

Excellent tool for managing social media and i found it very helpful. Using daily and did not have any issues till date.

Pros

I found Publer very user-friendly and easy to navigate Social medial management platform. I have been using a different tool which has some more features and a little more complex interface. I did not get any error till now in Publer and all my posts are published as scheduled. The road map is promising and looking forward for that. All the best.

Cons

User-friendly and simple interface. Faster than other social media platforms. Lesser learning curve.

Price

Reasons for Switching to Publer

Got this in a good deal and recommended by a friend

Armand from AAR PUBLISHING LLC

Industry: Publishing

I love using Publer

Pros

I have used post scheduling for Instagram and I find it extremely useful for my business account on Instagram. I love the content management tool because it is how this app is so successful at generating featured posts on Instagram. Reporting/Analytics is key to a successful component to the app and it makes it really for me to use my business account Social Media Monitoring is key to this app and I love using it because I am able to see the clicks that I get on social media. I don' think that this app would be successful with this component because automated publishing is what makes this app unique and crucial to my success on Instagram.

Cons

The only con is the pricing of the app as they charge you for 9 accounts and the 10th is free. I would like to see a deeper discount because as a new startup it is key for me to get the most bang for my buck.

Tom from Broken 8 Records

A great platform for small businesses

Pros

Publer has a great interface and ease of use which is fantastic for users just starting with social media platforms. Great value, and some wonderful features that make maintaining multiple accounts super easy.

Cons

Lack of an app, however customer service have said they would be implementing one on 2021.

Reasons for Choosing Publer

The price and range of features.

Reasons for Switching to Publer

Better value, better interface, and better for my personal use.

Julie from Bricker & Eckler LLP

Industry: Law Practice

Publer is great...but not for us.

I was really pulling for Publer and hoping that this was going to be the service for us. I would definitely recommend anyone try it out. It may be perfect for you!

Pros

Cons

I had a little trouble linking our Google My Business accounts. Although their customer service response was very quick, they weren't able to offer much of a solution. Also, it's a little too simple for us. I am in need of some advanced features that are available with other services.

Response from Kalemi Code

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your review Julie, Anything in particular you're looking forward for Google My Business? Very soon we will support Events & Offers: https://publer.nolt.io/96 Feel free to submit any other feature request on our feedback page: https://publer.nolt.io

Shawn from My Father's Brothers, LLC

Publer – Social Media Scheduler

I need to be as efficient as I can and save time planning and scheduling social media. Publer helps me with this.

Pros

The UI was the first thing I really was impressed with. Beyond that, how simple it is to get work done efficiently. Multiple scheduling options, features I didn't expect that proved to be very valuable, and a published road map of where they are going with the product, all add up to be very valuable for me.

Cons

No ad management. Yet, at least. But they say that's coming – see the road map.

Reasons for Choosing Publer

UI, features, and amount of accounts and team members for the money.

Better UI for one thing.

Joe from Joe Edelman

Industry: Photography

Publer Makes Social Media Easy

I purchased a lifetime deal through AppSumo and Publer is the EASY solution that I have been looking for. I have tried other platforms like Sprout Social, Sociality, Buffer, Social Pilot and others and I feel like Publer was designed with me in mind. It has an excellent feature set - easy to understand interface and simple and easy analytics to track the effectiveness of my posts.

Pros

The most excellent Publer feature for me is it's friendly and easy to navigate user interface. It is a full featured platform but I don't have to get bogged down with features that I don't need or use. The UI keeps those advanced features easily accessible - but not in the way. The Follow-Up Comment feature and Auto Delete are game changes for me and the ability to autoshare a post to other platforms is awesome.

Reasons for Switching to Publer

I found Sociality - like many of the other products to be overwhelming.

ANGEL from Technology Fes

Industry: Wholesale

Fantastic programming for the management of social networks, accessible and easy to use.

Before publer, my productivity in the management of networks was null since in the company I did not want to assume more expenses, the sellers are the ones that we have to assume marketing strategies, generally the sales commissions are those that leave us gains, then I knew to publer as a free tool and I venture to the digital marketing experience which fortunately increased my presence in social networks and I have effectively increased potential clients.

Pros

All tools of this category that employ the drag and drop operation well connotada advantage. A differentiating aspect compared to other platforms is that the free version allows us to connect with five social networks, the others do not pass two accounts. It is effective and simple. Ideal for small or medium enterprises. To finish I want to emphasize that the customer service is of a high level.

Cons

Have a tool like this be basic in the free version related to the serious analysis, but it is not criticized because this platform is very generous to grant us to manage in its free version up to five social networks.

Best Customer Support In THe Business

There are three things I need for my small business, good value, reliability and customer support. Publer scores high on all three. Their customer support is the best I have encountered. It extends beyond the initial attention one usually gets when you first sign up. I have had a few problems and got the help I needed quickly and competently. The pricing is attractive and the app is easy to use and reliable. I’ve tried a few other social media apps and so far this is the best.

Pros

Publer posts to Facebook pages and groups, Twitter, Instagram and Linked In. There are plans to ad Instagram. One can schedule posts well in advance using a CSV file. There is also bulk posting. The interface is easy to understand and use. There is robust customer support via FB messenger as well as a blog and online documentation. The price is good. There is a free version but you will want to upgrade once you see how well it works.

Cons

It isn't possible to post to Instagram yet. I understand that this in in the works.

Response from Kalemi Code

Replied October 2019

Stephen from Rewired Records

Industry: Music

Takes the stress out of Social Media Marketing!

Publer is great and excellent value for money.

Pros

Publer saves me a ton of time because I can schedule all of my posts months in advance and even recycle posts automatically so I have a constant stream of content even if I'm away from work for a while. Also being able to send videos from YouTube to Facebook in just a few seconds is really useful and saves me a load of time!

Cons

No mobile app at the moment but apparently there will be one soon so I look forward to that!

Rishika from OfficeCraft Virtual Assistant Services

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Publer is pretty much user friendly and effective communication tool

So far everything I have experienced has been both overwhelming (in a good way)! I am excited to explore all its features

Pros

Publer is convenient to use and provides a lot of flexibility when it comes to scheduling content text/images/video posts for across social media platforms. Facebook groups and accounts, Instagram, Google company, YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn, all of which I use on a daily basis. Two features that have awed me are; the direct integration from Canva and the fact that I can actually schedule comments to my posts too!

Cons

With it's innumerable features I am yet to discover Publer completely. Although they have a free demo feature where a representative shares all the features, I would suggest them to include a workshop giving orientation in phases to its users

Himanshu from Ganoliya

Use Publer to better manage all your social handles

Publer has made my social media management a breeze. I currently have the AURUM plan that allows up to 30 social accounts and 3 team members. So I can use my clients accounts too. Although it is a bit more on the expensive side but has some pretty great features. I face some post creating issues on my iPad, I feel the editor keeps moving and the auto correction seems to not work accurately.

Pros

Very intuitive user interface. Scheduling posts to social media is a breeze. Very easy to recycle previous posts.

Cons

The editor is a little finnicky and my iPad and smartphone. The built in hashtag generator does not show the number of people that follow that particular hashtag. No feature to pause the queue as of now.

Expensive

Response from Kalemi Code

Replied October 2020

Hi Himanshu and thank you for the review. When was the last time you used Publer on your smartphone / iPad? We made some updates not too long ago that should have fixed all the issues with touchscreen devices. Please let us know via the chat on our website. Thank you

Mathieu from briefstory

Industry: Online Media

Publer innove beaucoup et c'est très bien

Très bonne, outil complet et très fluide, innovant (uptades, nouveautés régulières), bonne compréhension des besoins utilisateurs

Pros

Outil de publication complet, facilité de prise en main, fluidité et mises à jours et nouveautés réguliers

Cons

Parfois, problème dans la publication de lien avec meta données sur Twitter, mais peut être lié à Twitter

Reasons for Choosing Publer

Beaucoup plus fluide et simple a prendre ne main, mais si Swile est prometteur

Reasons for Switching to Publer

Beaucoup de problèmes avec Buffer, support assez moyen et produit cher

Tampakis from Gaming

My experience with publer after a year using it

Pros

Auto scheduling has been a life saving feature, and optimized as much as it could be, and that's what publer is, a tool to help you out with the slow upload times facebook and twitter have when you have to bulk schedule to take a weekend off or if something comes up

Cons

There's an issue happening often where social accounts unsynchronize after a video fails to get posted for whatever reason

Simon from SpaceDaily.com

Industry: Publishing

Publer is easy and it works

I've been using Publer for over a year now. It was the exact product I needed when we started doing daily updates of our news articles to Facebook. I use the basic RSS feed and all the auto scheduling features. Very happy.

Pros

Publer is the only product of its type that actually works. It's a snap to set up and use each days

Sam from Sam Choate

How have I never heard of this?!

I'm an artist. I already have to keep up with a million things just to make a living. Publer takes some stress out of my life by allowing me to automate my least favorite part of what I do: social media. Thank you.

Pros

It's incredibly easy to get started. I work with a lot of software in my job for content creation and the last thing I want to do is learn another complicated program that comes between me and getting my creativity out there.

Cons

None yet, but I will give feedback if I run into any.

Reasons for Choosing Publer

It was more full featured. I love that I can upload directly to Instagram easily. That's where my main following is, so it's always been a huge pain to get videos, in particular, uploaded.

Jeldrin from SocioMaze Media Pvt. Ltd.

Most Versatile Social Media Tool

Have been using Publer for a little over a year and have the best experiences.

Pros

Bulk Scheduler, Excellent Support, UI/UX of the Portal

Cons

Daily post limits could be increased a little.

Response from Kalemi Code

Replied January 2019

Thank you for your review Jeldrin. The daily post limits are in place to prevent abuse and to allocate resources properly. What's the number of posts you would like to publish every day? Have you checked the new daily post limits: https://blog.publer.me/our-anti-spam-efforts

Mihai from Grafica Publicitara

Great platform

Posting manually. Now I can schedule my posts

Pros

It's easy to use it and intuitive. Nice UI

Cons

It would be nice to be able to post on Facebook profiles

Reasons for Choosing Publer

It's cheaper and easier to use

It's easier to use.

Reginaldo from tereos

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

uso do publer

optimal experience of the company's marketing users, helps in publishing saving employees' time thus leaving them more free to do other activities.

Pros

is a software that helps in the publication of advertising of the company, helps a lot the employees to make appropriate posts for the target audience

Cons

software in general is very good used every day by the employees we have nothing to complain about

Reasons for Choosing Publer

by the great fame of the users and by the ease the agility that it provides in the work

Anh from Imba

Best for startup and SME

Pros

Clean UI, easy to use and setup. This tool has a very good growth which could be one of the best tools for social media management in the furture.

Cons

Lack of some major integrations and platforms

Reasons for Switching to Publer

Hootsuite is too expensive.

Jerold from SocioMaze Media Pvt. Ltd.

Publer Review

Pros

Cons

Needs an android and IOS app to ease of use.

Kay from Dash Social

Publer -a new player in the field of scheduling

I would recommend Publer, in fact, we moved from another scheduling platform because the value in what you have at a cheaper price is brilliant

Pros

There is an easy with Publer in the fact you can set up an account and have your client review it

Cons

Their helpdesk could be improved, there are some things that instructions just don't tell you

Price

Arpan from WowSender

Simple and easy to use... Saves a lot of time!

Pros

It is extremely simple to get started with the software. You need not be a developer/technical person to use it.

Cons

Felt a little buggy at some places. Overall it is good.

Reasons for Switching to Publer

Zoho Social was also a very good tool and similarly priced but my requirement wasn't exactly fulfilled by Zoho Social.

More than expected!

Publer took me much less time to learn that several other post schedulers I've tried. I'm not a very tech savvy person and trying to learn new applications can be quite frustrating.

Pros

I like the ability to schedule posts or change to manual posting with just a click. I don't have to go into all the settings. It's easy to decide right then and there.

Cons

I found that preview of the posts in the calendar view doesn't give me quite as much visual information as I like personally. I'm a visual learner and remember the pics of my posts better than the titles.

Reasons for Choosing Publer

The other application just didn't work! Scheduling was confusing and didn't the help didn't explain the current version. I just can't purchase anything that doesn't explain how the features work.

I switched from Buffer to Publer

This is a tool I recommend my clients . My recommendation principles is I indeed use it and like it. Publer matches my requirements.

Pros

Publer is very easy to use and more use friendly. I especially like its hashtag, signature, and recyclying function. These functions hugely saves my time. And I can spend more time on thinking rather typing.

Cons

If cons, I would say it would be better if there recycling post is not limited to 2 and recurring content can be publish not limited to within 4 weeks.

Response from Kalemi Code

Replied September 2020

Hi there and thank you for the review. Recycling & recurring posts are supported only with Publer Aurum. https://publer.io/plans We do however allow you to try these features for free, but with the limitations you mentioned. Once you upgrade to Publer Aurum, you should no longer face these limitations. Kindest regards, Ervin

Andy from Koolatron

Industry: Warehousing

Posting ahead of time has never been this easy!

Pros

Scheduling Google My Business posts with Publer and analytics very powerful tool

Cons

Twitter videos posted can only be 512 MB and 140 seconds long.

Response from Kalemi Code

Replied February 2019

Hi Andy and thank you for your review. Regarding the Twitter videos limitations, those are enforced directly by Twitter's API (what we use to communicate with Twitter). There's not that much we can do about it :( https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/media/upload-media/uploading-media/media-best-practices.html

Joshua from Online Media

Industry: Online Media

Best tool I have found for scheduling on Facebook.

This has made my life so much easier, I can schedule all my posts for an entire month in about 15 minutes.

Pros

Easy to use and I love the bulk scheduling.

Cons

The lack of ability to post to fan subscribers - but that’s brand new, so who knows, maybe someday.

Andy from Andy Sidders Photography

Industry: Photography

Fantastic Social Media Scheduler!

Pros

Publer is a fantastic tool for scheduling social media. I have tried several different schedulers and Publer has been the easiest to use. Publer has had one stand out feature for me which makes is the ability to schedule albums on Facebook, this is missing from every other scheduler I have tried at Publer's price point. I have had to contact support once or twice so far and their support has been exceptional! Publer is actively developed so new features seem to be added to the tool all the time.

Cons

There aren't really any cons I can think of. However, one thing I would like to see improved is the navigation on the website main menu so that it easier to use for logged in users who no longer need to see "plans & pricing" it would be great to have a home link and a link to create post on the main menu.

Response from Kalemi Code

Replied July 2019

Hello Andy and thank you for your review and your feedback on navigation. I will pass it to the design team. Meanwhile you can always click on Publer's logo and it will take you to the home / create post screen. This is a very common technique across all websites. All the best.

Tamile from TJO

Publer- powerful social media manager

Excellent proficiency when managing my social networks, without a doubt it is the best I have ever used

Pros

The publisher came to make my life easier on social networks with him I save a lot of time with the facilities he offers, I manage everything quickly and efficiently.

Cons

The free plan is very good, but they could put more resources to attract a lot more customers

Fadolla from Digital Advertiser

Best App I ever use

Pros

I like to recommended whoever find a app for control social they would be choose publer instant.

Cons

They always improve n listen to their customer so i dont see it their is a least of it

Amazing Value and Prompt, Reliable Customer Support

I really appreciate Publer's responsiveness and efforts to develop new features and integrations. Absolutely worth it.

Pros

I was able to purchase Publer for a one-time payment instead of a recurring monthly fee, making it exceptionally valuable. I still have access to new features and customer support too. Their customer support is extremely reliable and promptly addresses any questions I have or the occasional bug that crops up. They also add new features and integrations all the time. One of the best scheduling softwares for Google Posts.

Cons

Some features are not intuitive, for example, when you try to reuse a published post, the post content carries over to the editor, but the link does not. Re-adding a link is a cumbersome additional step when you're reusing the same campaign UTMs as the post when it was first published and that information is in Publer's data store.

Response from Kalemi Code

Replied May 2019

Hello and thank you for the review. The issue with reusing CTA buttons & links has been fixed as of early this week. Can you try it one more time? Let me know what other feature you find not intuitive :)

joao from comprimido

Publer great app

Pros

its easy to manage any campaign and content

Cons

hummm maby som e technical stuff that could be improved like sometimes the platforms turn off the permissions

Reasons for Choosing Publer

cheaper and great reviews in internet

Alessandro from Digital Performance

A good tool for scheduling on social media

I like it and recommend it to everyone. It is very easy to use

Pros

The fact that has many social media integration is its best feature. Not many alternatives has so much social media

Cons

It does not have the bulk upload for images that could save up so much time in scheduling many contents

Response from Kalemi Code

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your review Alessandro. Publer actually does support uploading & scheduling in bulk both photos & videos. Media can be uploaded in bulk directly from your computer or from external URLs. Take a look at the following section from our pre-recorded webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NIEVJBHFUI&t=1343s Feel free to schedule a free demo if you still need help with this functionality: https://calendly.com/ervin-from-publer-mitto/demo Kindest regards, Ervin