• Pros

• "Nice looking moodboards with great choices to preview. Many possibilities to customised the program."

• "I really like how this software brings a lot of value to my work. I can use this every day without any hiccups"

• "Easy to use the software. If we make changes in the future we know that there are many companies that can also use the software so this will make it easier for future updates or changes"

• Cons

• "Sometimes integrations from other data sources could take up some time. Also, documentation for the right solutions could be hard to find."

• "If you do not use the software all the time you forget certain parts of the updating. Then I need to contact my supplier."

• "I Would like to have more information in moodboard statistics like thumbnails of downloaded pictures and more."

Browse QBank Reviews

Ernst from Ernst Bode Fotografie

Since 2010, It has enriched my work as photographer and has been fully implemented in my business.

Martin from MKSE

Reliable, structured, a good buy

Pros

The products dashboard gives us a ful view of all our asstes. Organization calls it reliable, structured and easy to use.

Michelle from Purus AB

October 2015

Useful tool to save and share files.

We have Q-bank for both internal and external usage. Internal we wanted to have one place for all files; images, PDF:s, DWG:s, installation instructions, scale drawings and so on. With Q-bank we found an easy way to storage all these files at one place instead of 20 which we had before though many departments are involved. It was also important for us to share our material with customers and pres,s so Frontend is perfect for that. The system is easy to use and very useful for us. Some not good parts is the connection between Q-bank and InDesign. This connection is very important for us and should have saved a lot of work mounting in images for catalogue production. Still now, 1,5 years later (after we bought the software) this problem is not solved, unless we don´t upgrade the software (which is not for free). This is a huge problem though we were told this should have been solved when we bought the software. So even if there are many good things with the software, this part takes down the overall impression though it is a main thing for us.

Jonas from Tavesa Sarl

Efficient to use on a day to day basis, and very adaptable to scale and integrate.

Pros

The very friendly and easy user experience. Plus how it was implemented and integrated into my existing set-up of tools. I'm a marketer and with this I know that my current brand material is effectively deployed and used.

Cons

Like all softwares I think it is too focused on features and functionality, meaning being less outspoken on the benefits coming out of it. More benefit focus in the "start/set-up guide" is my suggestion.

September 2015

Ernst from Ernst Bode Fotografie

September 2015

As a user of QBank over 7+ years, I am very satisfied with its use. I am very satisfied with its us

As a user of QBank over 7+ years, I am very satisfied with its use. It has taken me as a photographer for Shell International and Royal Dutch Shell within all the companies of Shell around the world, to share my photos in a fast and easy way in a beautiful interface. What would increase the convenience to use still is when there is more than one picture at a time could be downloaded. It would also be desirable to see a complete overview of the expire dates of the mood boards. Upload is unfortunately not possible with Safari, only with Firefox and Google Grome. I am working with an old version of Java and all updates does not want to work. And yes, I am overall still satisfied!

Clinton from Like Sew

Great Product!

Pros

Cons

I do which they have better support on the weekends and late hours but overall I am very pleased with this service.

Victoria from Stena AB

Four years experience with Qbank

I work as Digital Asset Coordinator in the Stena Group. We have had Qbank as our DAM product since 2011. I´m responsible for our Qbank and I'm very pleased with the system. The good thing is that you feel close to the developers and can therefor develop Qbank for your needs. The costumer service is splendid, they always give feedback and you feel that they care. I would recommend Qbank anyday! Victoria Edström Digital Asset Coordinator Stena AB

Elina from Ovako

Q-Bank a smashing timesaver

Q-bank have made it possible for us to send and receive all kinds of media. Q-bank made it easy for us to get a grip of what we have and what is missing. Finally it is also possible to work and collaborate in house in one media bank.

Tomas from Serneke

April 2015

Need to have software to keep media organized

Overall it´s a very good product. I have the older version so there is some functionalities that I don´t have but from what I´ve seen in the demos of the new version all the cons are taken care of.

Eva from Dometic

October 2015

Straight forward and easy to use

Powerful media management system. Easy to use and easy to integrate with other systems. The team behind is service-minded and friendly, with great knowledge about what they are doing.

Peter from Prettypegs.com

October 2015

QBank, one crucial tool. Enables a high quality experience for our online visitors.

Since we started to use QBank, we are not only getting things done quicker, to a higher quality. We are already tracking positive results, looking at the user behaviour on our online visitors. They tend to stay longer, and convert better. Due to having more relevant content presented, in a more timely manner. This hasn't been the case with other tools and media banks, which we used previous to Qbank. Keep up setting the pace - and good work QBank!

Annika from Agentfirman Planthaber/Kilden/Mandic

October 2015

QBank is the perfect tool för sharing and distribution of photos and videos.

QBank helps us manage and share our photos, video clips and press information with the film industry all over the world. QBank is integrated with our website and gives us a perfect tool to present our clients in a faster and more efficient manner. Timing is an essential factor for success för our clients and QBank really helps us with that.

Pekka from iDiD Digital Signage

Huge timesaver & powerful solution

QBank is the perfect tool for asset collaboration with our resellers. Our brand and marketing material are always updated thanks to ingenious QBank Moodboards. QBank's customer service is top notch thanks to their up to date customer portal and the personal support. We highly recommend!

Per from Roxen AB

Qbank was easy to integrate with Roxen CMS

We have successfully integrated Qbanks modern DAM with our Editorial and Web- CMS, Roxen Editorial Portal and Roxen CMS. The project was easily managed and Qbank gave us all the support we needed (which wasn't much) to complete the projects in no time.

Pablo from Pixelant AB

April 2015

This is the most easy to use DAM software I have ever tryed.

This is by far the most most user DAM system I've tried. Now we do not look in the folders after our resources as a PDF, video and pictures. A major advantage of how we use it how it is linked to our TYPO3 CMS platform that manages our website.

Britt from Securitas

Industry: Security and Investigations

Very helpfull and understanding personel

January 2015

Claes from Sportguiden

January 2015

DAM good Qbank

Great experience with Qbank product and team. Qbank has well documented API and intuitive user interface, solid features and long client relations. All file formats are guaranteed, and we feel well positioned with Qbank for future use.

Robert from Pixelant

WE really love the product and use it ourselfs and for some of our customers. The possibility to gather all your digital assets in one place i truly amazing

Robert from Pixelant

October 2015

Fantastic product that we use allot and our clients are happy with

Pros is that its really easy to use. Everything is fast and nice. We hear from the clients that they save allot of time using Qbank as centralized repository for their files.

Matilda from Agentfirman

October 2015

Easy and efficient to use

Easy and efficient to use. Provides the necessary tools for our business. We use the software to manage and share information, pictures and audiovisual files.

Nina from Founders Alliance

Top notch

Qbank is a fantastic tool for streamlining and archiving our marketing communication and digital assets. Thank's Qbank for simplifying our business processes!

Linda from Founders Alliance

April 2015

A product that saves you a lot of time

Pros: An easy to use platform that saves you a lot of time. Cons: Unfortunetely you can't use high resolution images in Qbank that you want to publish on your website.

Tobias from JGL

April 2015

QBank is an excellent DAM system.

QBank is very powerful and user friendly. It,s easy to configure and customise both to clients graphic design and needs.

Jimmy from Sportguiden Sweden AB

Userfriendly!

Really userfriendly and pedagogic to handle, love the easy upload. Flexible and totally integrated DAM that solves our demands easily

Johannes from Electrolux AB

October 2015

Buggy but they mean well

Pro - they have a great set up on paper Cons - we consistently running into bugs and problems especially in connection with transferring files onto YouTube