All Ranktracker Reviews

Grant

Financial Services, 1 employee

Used unspecified

Reviewed November 2023

I can’t recommend with good conscious

Josh

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2022

Great tool for checking site rankings

Ranktracker was amazingly easy to setup. Getting info was pretty quick though the backlinks seem to take a little longer.

PROS

It has a lot of features. The seo audit and the seo checklist were handy while giving some good info about all the keywords you are tracking.

CONS

In the backlinks I don't see a way to filter to just the specific root domain rather than every single link from the domain.

Reason for choosing Ranktracker

I actually have all of these as they were lifetime purchases on Appsumo. Screpy seems to be a little better for site audit, Ranktracker was better for giving more information about keywords you are looking for and Seodity seemed a little better on the Backlink Checker.

Thanks for the honest review! Reach out on live chat if you have any questions, we're always here to help.

Replied November 2022

Online Media, 1 employee

Ranktracker review

I was looking for software that helps me with keeping track of my rankings and finding opportunities to expand my website with. Ranktracker does that very well. It is intuitive to use without too much of a learning curve, yet gets the work done.

PROS

Ranktracker is easy to use, no steep learning curve and very easy to setup. It gives a detailed overview of the status of your keyword ranking. On top of that you can do extensive keyword research and track your competitors.

CONS

Some searches can take some time to show results. It says it can take up to 30 seconds but usually stays below 15. All data has to be scraped and aggregated, so I understand it can take time.

Reason for choosing Ranktracker

The appsumo deal gave me more value for my money.

Reasons for switching to Ranktracker

With the Appsumo deal, I have a lot more keywords I can track with a lower price. Both products are pretty similar.

Thank you so much for the review! Make sure you join our facebook good to keep upto date with changes and issues. https://www.facebook.com/groups/ranktracker

Replied November 2021

Reviewed November 2023

Before who you get in bed with. It won't be pretty when you wake up.

Terrible, would never recommend. Criminal business practises and with a shady [sensitive content hidden].

PROS

Good UI, well thought out tools and relatively accurate.

CONS

This is not a company you should trust with your business or data. The [sensitive content hidden], has no issue with using deceptive tactics in order to rope in users and leaving them in the dust without hesitation. Here are several examples (and it he chooses to flag this review, I'm more than happy to provide proof): 1) Placing lifetime deal users behind a paywall masquerading as a "Support Plan". Several years ago, [sensitive content hidden] ran a lifetime deal promotion campaign with AppSumo. These licenses started from $49 with the promise of providing lifetime access to their software for an early investment to beta software, essentially. Shortly after, [sensitive content hidden] began to strip access to our accounts and in order to receive "priority support" to restore access, and we had to purchase a "Support plan". Over the last year, I was given the same boilerplate response from [sensitive content hidden] and have not had access restored since. I've tried giving him the benefit of the doubt but unfortunately here I am writing this review. 2) Promising features to get the sale. Prior to purchasing a lifetime deal license, I asked if he was going to include Amazon rank tracking in the future. Without hesitation, his response was a solid yes. 2 years later, it was clear there was no intention to do so. He's money hungry and will do whatever it takes for financial gain and getting users trapped in his ecosystem. They key for [sensitive content hidden] is to squeeze every bit of money out of his users without offering anything in return and goes about it in a shameless way. From an objective standpoint, the software works and works well. I enjoyed the features and the visibility it offered to my SEO, HOWEVER, it comes down to which horse you're willing to back in a space with so many options. [sensitive content hidden] is someone with vision but lacks deeply in ethics and values as a founder in this space. With so much competition and comparable platforms, I don't see the incentive in investing the time and effort to integrate Ranktracker as a core piece in your SEO toolkit and initiatives. The trust isn't there and to wake up one day and everything you've put into setting it up the workflow to be gone is a bit too unsettling for my blood. [sensitive content hidden], do better. Everyone else - buyer beware and know who you're getting into bed with. It's not pretty once you wake up.

Md Samiul

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Great Product. It is a must have tool for every SEO professional or website owner

I already described the benefits. It is one of the best tools, which I regularly use. Furthermore, it helps me to decide my next move to increase my targeted keyword ranking.

PROS

I mainly purchased Ranktracker for daily keyword rank tracking. It shows accurate data for each mobile and desktop. As well as can see separate ranks for google, bing, yahoo, Yandex, google news. Serpcheckers, keyword finder, and audit tool is really a bonus for me.

CONS

Expecting a little development in the audit tool

Reason for choosing Ranktracker

Checking position feedback from everyone on the social group and from my friends.

Reasons for switching to Ranktracker

Don't show enough data, and it doesn't have mobile rank tracking options as well as no bing, yahoo etc. They only show google desktop results.

Gaia

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

A great alternative to more established solutions as Ahref or SEMrush

PROS

There are many pro's to using Ranktracker for SEO. First and foremost, it is an extremely user-friendly tool which makes tracking your website's ranking data a breeze. It also offers some excellent analysis tools which provide detailed insights into how different factors have affected your site's ranking position over time. Finally, the Ranktracker team is constantly updating the plugin to ensure that it remains one of the most accurate and up-to-date ranktracking tools available on the market.

CONS

Ranktracker is not as comprehensive as other SEO tools, so it may not be able to show you all the data you need to optimize your website for better search engine ranking. Additionally, Ranktracker is designed more for tracking a website’s progress over time than helping with day-to-day optimization efforts.

Reasons for switching to Ranktracker

Ranktracker is a true all-in-one SEO suite, so it's worth both for freelancers on a tight budget or for small agency that offers SEO as an upsell.

Replied November 2022

Antonio

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed February 2024

A SCAM FOR $269.10

In October 2021, I invested in the Ranktracker Premium LDT Plan Tier 4 through AppSumo, which amounted to $269.10. Unfortunately, at the end of 2022, they abruptly blocked my account saying that I had to pay $82 per year to their support to get my access back. Despite numerous attempts to resolve the issue by reaching out to Ranktracker Support, my access to the tool remains inactive. I just lost my money and my time. Hope that other people will NOT enter into their game.

PROS

Globally, I really appreciated the ease of use of the tool and its SEO features.

CONS

Nothing, because honestly Ranktracker was my preferated SEO tool.

Reasons for switching to Ranktracker

Because they abruptly blocked my account!

Dr Willy

Online Media, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2023

The best scam I saw in 20 years in online business

This company is just a big scam. They offer you a good deal "lifetime" and then when they get all your data they ask money to get access. Ransomware in another word... I'm Dr. Willy Portier, the owner of [sensitive content hidden] and this review is not fake. In case of doubt, feel free to contact me by Linkedin...

PROS

That was doing more or less the job during many months

CONS

The fact that app becomes a ransomware by stopping the license which I bought lifetime. And now they have all our data.

Reason for choosing Ranktracker

Because there was a good deal with appsumo with a lifetime license.

Reasons for switching to Ranktracker

Because the [sensitive content hidden] didn't respect the lifetime license and suddenly destroy all the trust with his customers.

Piotr

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Better than expected

In the past I used many platforms offering similar services and I have paid arm and leg for it (figuratively saying). But in most cases, the features provided were mostly irrelevant to my or my clients needs yet the full price would need to be paid monthly. With “Ranktracker” all is very simple “no muss no fuss”, all we need is in one place as and when needed. I was prepared for a hugely complicated full of confusing graphs and numbers that make no sense without spending days educating yourself what is what and what it means. But to my surprise, none of it happened, all is very well constructed in a way that even a novice wouldn't have a problem understanding what they are looking at. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend at any time.

PROS

Truly the easiest ever used yet powerful enough to provide what I need.

CONS

Reporting is not as easy to extract as I would expect.

Reasons for switching to Ranktracker

Price more attractive and no unnecessary bloatware. All I need in one place.

Reviewed November 2021

Very Powerful SEO Tool

RankTracker is very effective & really easy to use. I have used many other Seo Tools but this one has the most comfortable interface, easy to navigate and easy to work with. This tool looks very promising.

PROS

Very Easy To use, Rank tracking feature, website audit, keyword research, SEO checklist, Reporting and much more.

CONS

At present they dont have backlink Research Available. But it is in their future roadmap.

Reason for choosing Ranktracker

It has almost all the similar features like Ahrefs and Semrush. And so many more features then Serpwatch. But RankTracker pricing compare to other tools is very affordable.

Diptish

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Best Keyword research tool

PROS

Keyword research Competitor analysis Serp output Easy to use dashboard

CONS

Nil, I don't find much except the restriction of a limited number of keywords.

Reason for choosing Ranktracker

When you get everything that a high priced software can do at a very very competitive price. Then it's obvious to take the one with less price. It saves a lot without compromising with the quality of output.

Márcio

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed June 2023

Beware, this company is pure SCAM. It does not honor commitments.

This is a company that definitely does not honor its commitments. I accessed the app today and, to my surprise, I can't access any features. I purchased a lifetime plan through Appsumo with a one-time payment, and now they have simply blocked access to all platform features, claiming it is necessary to purchase a "support" plan. I don't demand any support from the platform, only lifetime access to the app's features as described on the Appsumo page. If they did this to me and countless other users, as you can verify right here on Trustpilot, they can do it to anyone else.

PROS

It's not possible to like this in any way after what they have done.

CONS

I bought a lifetime plan and I simply cannot access the features anymore. Even if they gave me access back, I would not continue to do business with this company. They are simply not trustworthy.

Reason for choosing Ranktracker

They were featured in Appsumo It seemed a good offer for a lifetime plan. Boy, how wrong I was... They now showed who they really were, completely blocking access to all the features of the app, demanding new payment for “support”.

1 employee

Reviewed November 2021

An Amazing Rank Tracking Tool At Affordable Price

I used to run my keyword tracking at Serprobot which is a dedicated keyword tracking tool. Then one day I found Ranktracker in Appsumo deal. It was offering LTD and I needed a lifetime rank tracking tool for monitoring day to day improvement of my site. I took the chance and bought it's tier-1 deal where I can track up to 150 keywords, explore 1000 keyword ideas and can analyze 40 competitors. I started using it and falling in love with that. Now I repent for why not I went for tier-2 deal!

PROS

I mainly purchased this rank tracking tool for monitoring day to day position of my site's keyword. What I get is extremely out of my expectation. Along with rank tracking feature it also helps in keywords idea generation, competitor analysis, content gap analysis and what I loved most it helps in auditing site. The 'Ranktracker' facilitates tracking keywords based on device, country and language along with traffic each keyword is getting & SERP of ranked sites and it also provide KD score based on number of linking domains. I also liked its keyword research feature. I just needed to place the seed keyword in its keyword finder and it came up with a bunch of ideas, suggestions and related terms in few seconds which helped me lot in keyword selection to write the article on. You can select the country also while researching for keywords which is awesome. Another feature I loved is its reporting feature. For those who works for clients can easily send SEO reports daily, weekly & monthly to any email address which adds an extra layer of value for this tool. Site audit feature is a game changer for this tool. It crawls the site and expose every SEO issues to be fixed in auditing section. Ranktracker has a great customer support team who responds almost instantly and posts tutorials & blogs on how to effectively use this tool & winning first position in search engine. Overall it has been a great decision to purchase this tool. It is worthy of recommendation.

CONS

No tool is perfect. Ranktracker has also some problems I encountered & I hope they will fix these. The most important problem I faced is delay in showing results. It takes up to 30 seconds sometimes even more to show the results which is quite boring. I think the organic traffic they show beside each keyword tracked, doesn't show the actual result. Ranktracker need to add backlink explorer feature as it wants to emerge as an SEO tool in the market. And also it should take steps to develop a content optimization feature. If they can develop that I think this tool with compete with Ahrefs in future.

Reasons for switching to Ranktracker

Serprobot only offers only rank tracking facility. No keyword research, auditing & report generating can be done there. Also it lacks the feature of tracking keywords based on different countries, languages & devices. Moreover, it takes 24hrs to more to show results for the first time contrary to Ranktracker. And lastly Serprobot requires monthly payment where I got the ranktracker for lifetime, one time payment and lifetime usage which is great. Tha's why I switched t Ranktraker.

Felix

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Dont trust this company

Really bad, don't trust these guys. Better use other tools. You can check it on AppSumo, there is a report about them how they violated their terms and want to charge Lifetime Users again and again.

PROS

The tool itself is okay, pretty buggy, but mostly does the job in the basic functions. The SEO Analysis and website recommendations are totally worthless, keyword tracking is ok, but is cutted to just some keywords. If you want more, you will have to pay again.

CONS

The customer service is useless and they are changing paid plans and try to charge you more. When asking them whats going on there, they will just ghost you.

Philip

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2022

Must-have tool for SEO!

My SEO strategy got much clearer since I am using Ranktracker. It helps me to test what works and what doesn't, as well as find new niches I can write for. Support is very responsive and helpful. All in all great product, happy to be their customer! :)

PROS

The keyword rank tracker, keyword finder, and backlink monitor are my favorite features. They are very powerful and well constructed. I tested various similar SEO tools and Ranktracker definitely stands out in regards to these 3 and the beautiful user interface. That's not all, the SERP checker surprised me a lot and is extremely helpful in so many ways! For newbies in the SEO field, the SEO Checklist is a good start, too! Thus, it can definitely be recommended for advanced and beginner users.

CONS

I don't use the website audit a lot but it seems like it is currently not working (support told me they are working on it). I hope in the future it is possible to include all the data (possibly) in the report. That is a missing feature I would like to see a lot. But that's just a minor idea. It's a great product!

Reasons for switching to Ranktracker

More powerful in comparison to competitors!

Dennis

Online Media, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2022

Ranktracker has no support nor a good working product.

It's just an overall bad experience, Support is non-existent, they will tell they will fix this and that and 0 happens. During 20 years in marketing, this is my worst experience. Ranktracker.com has a great website, and it looks professional, but you will soon find out it is as bad as it gets. Even though they of course knew the many chats that their product didn't work as described, they refused to refund my money, they simply don't care. This tool is not suitable for any company that work professional with their clients.

PROS

Their UI is great, but that's about everything good I have to say.

CONS

Their backlink monitor is not even close to be accurate, most free tools do a better job. As a Professional backlink, is everything. And there were features like pages that should be crawled, and it just didn't work at all.

Reason for choosing Ranktracker

Mainly because of price, but it was a though learning!

Reasons for switching to Ranktracker

Strong price, but luckily I didn't cancel Seranking, and those 2 products can't be compared in any way or form.

Hello Dennis, After you paid, you got instant access on your account. I checked the chat and I saw that you were logging in with another account & you confirmed it worked 20mins after you purchased. We are aware of the issues with the Ranktracker pages, this will be resolved asap. As for the backlink database, either the link no longer exists or we have not yet crawled all the links for this website. You also purchased a yearly plan on a lifetime discount, if the plan stays active. As for refunds, we offer a 7 day trial on some of our plans. If a user opts to go for a paid plan we do not offer a refund as you waive your right to a refund as per our terms of service. Sorry that you feel you had a bad experience at Ranktracker. Jump on live chat so we can investigate further. Thanks, Felix

Replied August 2022

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Keyword Gold

I started using the keyword finder and it's gold. I love how it stays on topic and doesn't go too far from what I'm looking for. When I use native Keyword Planner, it goes off in so many tangents, it ends up wasting so much of my time. Thank you for providing a tool that can stay on topic. The only gripe I have is keyword tracking, 1 keyword should be 1 keyword tracked instead of per keyword + location + tracking, etc.

Reason for choosing Ranktracker

Lifetime deal with better limits

Jonathan