RankIQ Software Reviews

RankIQ Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"I also love the chance to put my own keywords in the tool and rehab my old posts and see exactly how to update each post and make it so much better. Just that is worth the price."
  • icon"This brilliant toolset takes all the hard work out of SEO. It’s so easy and straightforward to use and the results are amazing."
  • icon"After watching the new user video, I was up and running in no time. The software is so easy to use."
  • icon"I do worry that as more users use the software, many of us will be writing the same keyword posts filled with the same keywords since we all got them from the top of the list of ideas in our niche."
  • icon"I realize that it is an impressive AI work done here, but sometimes I feel lost and frustrated with the report results."
  • icon"I don't really have anything I've disliked so far."

All RankIQ Reviews

Dann

Rank I.Q., The "Code Cracker."

I really like Rank I.Q., it has really delivered for me, the customer service is outstanding.

Pros

Rank I.Q. Saves me from "hit and miss" keywords; I pick a subject to write about, input the longtail keyword phrase into 'Run a new report,' and within minutes, it has gathered the pertinent information/keywords I need to focus on in their relevant order of importance. From there, I format my article outline. "What do you like most about this software?" That is not hard for me to answer; it works and works very well. I was new to blogging and owning a website; I struggled, was about to give up as I do everything myself, and knew nothing when I started about WordPress, hosting, etc. It was doing nothing but costing me money, and I felt I was paying to be frustrated. I found Rank I.Q. by accident last April, in May, I decided that I would take a chance before I "threw in the towel." My first article was published on May 23rd; it was ranking for the specific term/longtail I had chosen in two days on the first page of Google; that article now has five number one spots, and I don't know how many other first page rankings, it always seems to be growing. Might I add, that article is "knocking out" some big names in my area of interest. This experience with the one article is not a fluke or a "one-off" I have just a few articles on the website, I have been slow in adding articles, and the domain ranking is about as low as you can get, but another article has done the same. I wonder if these huge authority websites I am ranking above are wondering how I am doing it.

Cons

What do I least like? I can't think of much I don't like, other than feeling pressured to run the allotted reports on a new keyword each month or lose them at the end of the month; it would be nice if the unused reports would carry over into the following month. I do use another keyword finder that covers my area a bit better and then plug those keywords into Rank I.Q. in addition to what I find in Rank I.Q., but the libraries of Rank I.Q. are growing all the time, so I figure it is just a matter of time before my area/topics are more thoroughly covered.

Christian

Bravo! Rank IQ Truly Does Make SEO Easy.

As an entrepreneur in the fitness industry it can be difficult to service clients while still finding time to create quality content to generate leads. I’ve quickly realized that SEO strategy including keyword research, formatting title tags and meta descriptions, as well as crafting on-page content is a skillset that takes time to perfect and master. Not only is the keyword research process tedious and time consuming, but also extremely confusing and frustrating. But what’s most notable is that performing this process is crucial if you want 1st page rankings in the google SERPS. Enter Rank IQ. Rank IQ’s AI software truly takes the guesswork out of keyword research. From keyword research libraries (broken down by niche) and blog topics to suggested article word count and overall content grade and analysis, Rank IQ delivers outstanding and measurable results. Conclusion: Bravo! Rank IQ truly does make SEO easy. Sign-up! I can assure you that you’ll undoubtedly find some “golden keyword nuggets” within their keyword libraries that you can rank for quickly without having to spend countless hours trying to find keywords on your own. While I’ll still continue to use other SEO software such as AHREFS for backlinking, DA and site traffic reports, Rank IQ is not something I will do without. Simply stated: Rank IQ is that good and a must-have for all serious bloggers that want to have their posts read. I highly recommend Rank IQ to all newbie and veteran bloggers alike.

Pros

Overall: Software is easy-to-use and very intuitive. Customer Service: Customer service is on-point and the software was created by a successful, SEO marketer and blogger—which I really like! Price: Can't beat the price for a tool that delivers outstanding results for half the price of competitors. Results: Keyword libraries are easy-to-use and I love that I can archive keyword reports for future reference. Content Optimizer: I love this feature as it allows me to grade my content before I even post for assured rankings and user experience.

Cons

In the future and as this software evolves, I'd love to see features such as backlinking and site traffic reports. However, that's just me selfishly wanting a tool that's all encompassing.

Reasons for switching to RankIQ

Despite having a good understanding of SEO and best blogging practices, keyword research is still time consuming and at times still very uncertain. RankIQ allows me to eliminate hours of keyword research with assured SERP results "if" I craft great content thereafter.

Kim

Industry: Publishing

Clean and simple for novices but the price point is high

I love that I have quickly accessed blog post ideas with keywords that I should hopefully be competitive for. And I love that the green checkmarks help me make sure my post is filled with the right words to help me rank.

Pros

I really love the simple approach this software uses to help you quickly write content and make that content full of keywords. The quick list of niche keywords is great for someone who needs to just get going on content creation.

Cons

I do worry that as more users use the software, many of us will be writing the same keyword posts filled with the same keywords since we all got them from the top of the list of ideas in our niche. I really like the words to include being listed but that is similar to what another SEO tool has as well. In the end, I like the product and I know [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has worked hard on it and will offer great support, but the price point is high when I'm already using other programs.

Reasons for choosing RankIQ

The introductory price is what sold me on signing up. Plus I loved the quick list of niche ideas to help me just start pushing content without the step of deciding what to write about next.

Rachel

November 2022

A hidden gem!

It's driving traffic to my website from the articles I have optimised with it so a complete winner! There is a great Faceboook group you can join when you subscribe with everyone being so helpful. A delightful experience using RankIQ!

Pros

I absolutely love using RankIQ. It makes my articles much more SEO friendly to rank higher. It's really easy to use and can't wait to explore more keywords for my projects!

Cons

I'm based in the UK and it's very US orientated for keywords. So I would love to see a UK keywords option in the future.

Irina

October 2022

The best software ever

Pros

I've been using RankIQ for a while to say only positive words. It is excellent at keyword research and running a competitive analysis. The best tool to invest in if you are a blogger.

Cons

No cons to say about RankIQ, only big thanks.

The PERFECT Tool for Bloggers and Marketing Professionals (New and Veteran)

This has saved me loads of time in the most important (and often most expensive) aspect of blogging... keyword research. I was wading through quicksand trying to create a list of upcoming blogs and figuring out how to optimize my keyword research. In my effort to be an efficient blogger, I was wasting time considering options and second-guessing myself. RankIQ swooped in like a superhero to show me the way. In the first month, I have 5 articles published over two Blog Sites and a blog planner booked into June. I love you, RankIQ!

Pros

RankIQ is turning out to be the best (low-cost) investment that a blogger can make! The SEO report is no fluff. It doesn't give excessive metrics in an effort to 'show off'. Instead it shows you what counts: the top keywords, the topics Google's algorithm wants you to cover, and the current best examples of content that is already doing a good job. You can see a relative estimate of length of time it will take to rank (provided you follow it's suggestions), a suggested wordcount, and the average 'quality' of those who are already at the top of Google's list. Next it the real gem in my opinion: the Content Optimizer. This is stripped down notepad that does a lot under the hood. It gives you a running wordcount and a list of the topics/keywords to use. As you climb toward the suggested word count and use up the quality keywords, you can see your content grade climbing. There is definitely something satisfying about the gamification and being able to trust that your content will be viewed favorably by Google. I'm a relatively new blogger (just shy of a year) but this takes so much stress out of keyword research AND content creation. I feel like someone gave me a fast pass to how to do this blogging thing and saved me years of headaches.

Cons

Currently only 16 reports available per month. At the risk of sounding greedy, my blogging plans will require more in the near future.

Reasons for choosing RankIQ

1.) Cost (blows away competition without sacrificing quality of the tool).2.) Unique in that it does a direct job of driving results without supplying extraneous stats to confuse the average user. 3.) I've become a big fan of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as a person and as a business man.

Reasons for switching to RankIQ

When I first heard [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] pitch this product on The Blog Millionaire Podcast, it was like he made it specifically for me. I had been researching the other well-known tools (Moz, SEMRush, Ahrefs) and was intimidated by the price tags. I was using Ubersuggest with no tangible results and sometimes more confusion. I marked the release date on Google Calendar and signed up right away. I have two young girls (age 2 and 4) and I can't remember the last time I didn't hesitate to spend $50 on myself, but this was a no-brainer.

Olivia

Industry: Cosmetics

RankIQ is hands down the best SEO toolset available for bloggers!

RankIQ is hands down the best SEO toolset I have come across. In the past I have used Ahrefs and SEM Rush and although I love Ahrefs, in comparison RankIQ is much easier to use. If you are a fairly new blogger like me and are just learning SEO, RankIQ does all the hard work for you. I enjoyed using Ahrefs but found it complicated and frequently the keywords I found didn't get my posts to rank. With RankIQ all of the keywords have worked straight away and all of my new posts are ranking on the first page of Google. It's like having someone holding your hand while you get started on your blogging journey. I'm just so grateful to have found this tool.

Pros

This brilliant toolset takes all the hard work out of SEO! It’s so easy and straightforward to use and the results are amazing. In less than a month my new blog posts are already ranking on the first page of Google, my blog is getting more traffic and my income has gone up! My favourite thing about the tool is the keyword library which is like gold dust! I’ve found so many new keywords in my niche that I’d never thought of before! It feels like RankIQ is a helping hand for small bloggers like me who are still trying to learn SEO – the keywords are done for you and all you need to do is write the post! Brandon also provides great customer service, and I’ve always had a fast and helpful response whenever I’ve reached out. For such a great product it’s also really affordable! Now I’m just excited to see how much RankIQ can help my blog to grow!

Cons

You get 16 reports a month. I was so excited to start trying out the keywords that I ended up using all my reports very quickly. I believe though that in the future there will be the option to buy extra reports so I think this issue will be remedied.

Reasons for switching to RankIQ

I love Ahrefs but I found it a bit complicated and expensive. RankIQ is very straightforward to use and good for small bloggers like me who are not skilled with SEO.

Kalee

The Best SEO Tool I've Found

I wasn't sure how I'd like RankIQ before trying it. I worried there wouldn't be enough keywords in my niche or that it would be hard to use. Now, I have to say it's been by far the best investment I've made this year in my business. It has saved me so much time keyword planning, offers a ton of niches, and it's also so easy to use. I feel empowered and excited in creating my content now, and I had felt burned out before trying this software. The support is also amazing. You can tell this business is personally ran by a family and small team because of the care they put into any responses. I love knowing I am supporting another passionate entrepreneur that is a true expert in the field.

Pros

I love that RankIQ provides me with high opportunity keywords in my niche. It has already saved me hours of keyword research, and it easily allowed me to plan out content for the next year. The Report option is also amazing for creating new content, as well as, optimizing old content.

Cons

I do wish I could search the whole library of keywords without picking a niche. I'd also like to sort the KW lists by competition or volume.

Reasons for switching to RankIQ

I realize RankIQ isn't the exact same as Ahrefs, but I used the service mostly for keyword planning. RankIQ saves me so much time and makes it easier to plan than Ahrefs.

Marcia

Home reno and flipping blog improved with RankIQ

Love it! The quality of my blog posts have increased significantly by using the content optimizer. Now when I'm providing a home flipping or renovation tutorial, I am more effective in using the words that Google wants to see. It's interesting to see how using the words that are just a little more descriptive can ramp up my post.

Pros

I love that this software provides me with post ideas that have low competition. In many cases, when I'm looking through the categories, I realize that I have content for the topic, but I just never thought of writing a post on it! This has helped me to utilize my information more effectively and has given me some great post ideas.

Cons

The one thing I am working on understanding is whether or not a topic that I choose is a good one. When I input my own topic, the software is great at telling me what words I should include and how long my post should be. However, I don't feel like I get the sense of what the competition will be for the topic. I'm not sure if that's something that's being developed in the product, or if it's something that's there and I'm just not seeing.

Reasons for choosing RankIQ

I enjoy the podcast quite a bit and feel like I've gained valuable information from it. I feel like I've learned so much for free, that if I was going to pay for a service I was going to work first with your organization. I really enjoyed the Ahrefs $7 trial, but I feel more connected to your brand due to the podcast. Thanks!

Patty

July 2022

RankIQ is Fantastic

Pros

I love everything about RankIQ. It is easy to use, offers great features, has invaluable benefits such as the Facebook Group where Brandon answers questions, and more. This is my number 1 software for blogging/writing posts.

Cons

I cannot say I negative thing about this software. It is absolutely amazing and makes the world of difference when writing posts.

Reasons for switching to RankIQ

I originally made the switch because of Cost, but RankIQ is easy to use.

Marlena

Like Having an SEO Expert Personally Advising You on What To Write Next

RankIQ is helping me to get more intentional with using SEO on my website. RankIQ not only helps me plan out my content schedule, but then helps me with writing titles and content by showing me which topics are important to cover in my post. I've already improved one of my money making posts using Rank IQ and can see it gaining some traction in the Google Ranks. I recommend going to the RankIQ website and watching the video on the front page so you can see how easy it is to use this software. (Maybe I don't recommend it so that you don't compete with me though haha).

Pros

Have you ever wanted someone to just tell you what content you should be creating on your blog? Well, RankIQ is the closest I've come to finding an answer to this. With RankIQ you have an SEO expert doing keyword research for you and telling you which keywords are easiest for you to rank for. Although this is not individualized, I'm impressed and excited about the variety of niches that are covered. Often it feels like programs focus mostly on the business or making money niche, but RankIQ also includes keywords and optimization ideas for niches such as crafts, parenting, journaling, personal development, and specific health concerns. The owners are open to requests for keywords for your specific niche (which I will be taking advantage of soon!). You may have heard from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] thought his podcast. If so, you know that he breaks things down in a simple way that even beginners can use with success. That is also the same way this software is. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides video training on how he uses the software for his own blog and shows you the exact steps to take. This is so helpful. RankIQ takes a lot of the drudgery out of planning content. If you have ever got lost in keyword research and all the wacky terms (how do I write something about THAT?), this is for you. It makes it so much easier to figure out what to write about. The program is in early stages and the developers are open to feedback and suggestions. They also communicate changes frequently.

Cons

Since the program is still new (and I think in beta), there are some things that still need to be worked out. An update came out today, so some of these things may have already been addressed. I look forward to an easier way to organize keywords and would love to be able to export my keywords to my content calendar more easily. Right now I have not been able to figure out how to do so. I look forward to more niches as well. As a newer site with a low DA/DR, the thing I like least about this software is that it teaches people how to outrank me! I see some of the words I rank high on Google for on there which stresses me out a little bit, but I figure I also have the same opportunity so it just means I need to stay on top of those.

Reasons for switching to RankIQ

When I learned [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was coming out with new SEO software, I knew I needed to jump on board and try it out. He has a special knack for breaking things down in a way that is easy to understand and actionable. I'm especially excited that he is personally doing keyword research for these niches. It makes it so much easier to be given a list of keywords that are likely to be successful rather than trying to wade through and find these myself.

Maria

Bring your SEO content creation to the next level!

I started my blog only in 2021. My boyfriend recommended me once a great podcast to listen, as this podcast was clear, structured, with very specific actions to go. I enjoyed it. I also later discovered tips for writing articles, working with SEMrush by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and that was exactly what I needed! I did an online course about starting a blog in 60 steps, but the only result from it was frustration. The way I choose to go was to follow [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] recommendations about blogging and combine it with our vision. I'm trying to say that I was waiting for Rank IQ. We are the first who tried it and I liked how easy and straightforward it is. And it is UNIQUE ranking tool on the market. I am not ready to say if it is the Best and perfect tool, as we will wait and see the results, but it is definitely a must-have for bloggers of ANY level.

Pros

First of all, this tool finally make your blogging life easier. Sometimes keyword research takes weeks, a beginner like me it demotivates completely! WIth RankIQ, I need 10-30 minutes to find about 10-40 keywords for MY specific niche, to run a report for every keyword, to have a plan for Title, additional keywords to use and, the thing I adore the most, the word count. And you are not only having this, you have access to a Content Optimizer tool that will tell you exactly what is wrong with your article in real-time I have an art blog, so I went to Art and Crafts niche, selected 5 good keywords, ran reports. I also found one keyword, that I already have an article for. So I was curious if I did a good job writing the content, I checked my post with Content Optimizer and bingo! I got A++ grade. It boosted my self-esteem of blogger-beginner! I appreciate the huge work and I am impressed how many niches RankIQ has. I also was thinking about starting relationship blog, but searching on SEMrush for months, I couldn't find anything, while with RankIQ I now just have a list of 42 keywords for potential articles. I need to say about Time to rank feature - this is so motivating! You are choosing the keywords and you know exactly the difficulty score and how fast search engines will index and rank you. Combine it with your DA and you will have your plan to go!

Cons

As I already used and get used to some other softwares, I missed a bit of liberty - I would like to have an option to check my own Keywords and run a report, not just using given ones. I also think that I need SERP column, as my blog is super small, and as I know it is an important thing to consider while choosing keywords. I realize that it is an impressive AI work done here, but sometimes I feel lost and frustrated with the report results. Ex.: I have a keyword "how to copy instagram caption", and I assume it can be an easy kind of response post to write, I run the report in RanqIQ and I see the recommended word count for this article is about 2700 words! I understand that AI analyses best SERP results, but the first SERP result is a guide about "all" Instagram hacks. I am not sure that this fits the Cons, but I think the next level of report and recommendations should include some tips, like, include this keyword to a bigger post, etc. RankIQ is not a All-in-one SEO tool, it doesn't have audit, backlinks, tracking and many other features, and it is not supposed to be here. Personally, for me it means that I will combine using RankIQ with other tools for my needs.

Jay

Industry: Publishing

Saves Me a ton of Time and Money...

RankIQ is exactly what I expected from Brandon. Whether it's his podcast, course, or helping members in his FB Group, he takes a ton of pride in what he does. He delivers on what he promises and RankIQ is no different.

Pros

Without a doubt, the most valuable feature for me so far has been the Keyword Library. Keyword research is critical, but it's also incredibly time consuming. Having been a member of Brandon's course since 2017 and growing a site from 0 to over 100,000 pageviews a month (in big part because of his keyword research strategies) it's crazy to have a tool that gives me instant access to the same keywords that would have taken me countless hours to find myself. I used to dedicate entire weeks to finding keywords that I can now just pick from a list. And, it's less expensive than the tool I needed to find those keywords in the first place. So the biggest benefits for me by far are that it saves me a ton of time and money. RankIQ also automates much of the research and content creation using the same methods taught in Brandon's course, which can also take hours when done manually. I've used this same process and information for years to outrank competitive articles. RankIQ does a lot of that heavy lifting automatically and keeps everything in one place.

Cons

There is a learning curve that may or may not be steep depending on your experience. For bloggers who just sit down, write, and hope for the best when it comes to ranking, it may be a challenge to adapt your workflow. And there's still a manual process to go through before fully qualifying a keyword, even though the hard part is already done. The other con, which isn't really a con I guess, is just that I still prefer to write and back up all of my articles using MS Word. Old habits. So if you have a favorite word processor, you may find yourself doing some copying and pasting between it and the content optimizer. Oh, there is another con I wouldn't mind a "fix" for now that I think about it. A handful of keywords in the KW Library are keywords I already rank number one for. I wouldn't mind a feature where you could submit a keyword to be removed from the library. That one's already taken, lol.

Carlos

Industry: Writing and Editing

Perfect for beginner to advanced SEOs to save time and money

Since purchasing RankIQ my team has cut our content creation process in half (doubling the rate that we produce content) while maintaining a high standard for the content we create.

Pros

RankIQ's SEO keyword libraries, and the support offered in creating new libraries based on user requests, is a first in the SEO/blogging industry and an extreme timesaver. Before I would need to block out a week of time just to research low competition SEO keywords that were worth writing. Now, that week of time can be spent focusing on other work. Additionally, RankIQ's AI generated reports save me even more time by telling me exactly what I need to include in my content to rank. Before RankIQ I would spend hours researching the competition in Google to frame my articles, now RankIQ does the hardest, most tedious part for me. Before rank IQ, I consistently ranked on page 1 of Google within a week of publishing posts - now, I still rank on page 1 of Google for new posts, but I've shaved valuable hours off of my content creation process.

Cons

I wish there was an ability to sort keywords by volume and difficulty. I also wish there was the ability to save my chosen keywords to different libraries (for my different blogs). I also wish there was a content editor/rater for keywords that I haven't run reports on but still would like to edit against Google's standards.

Reasons for choosing RankIQ

I use RankIQ in addition to my chosen alternatives (Keysearch and SEMRush). I still use SEMRush and Keysearch to mine for new SEO and content ideas and opportunities, and plan content chasing higher competition keywords. However, RankIQ is an exceptional complement to these tools. As RankIQ's keyword libraries become larger and the capabilities expand, I imagine RankIQ may become my only KW research tool.

Cassie

Best Tool I've Invested in as a Blogger

I’ve been a long-time listener of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], The Blogging Millionaire podcast and that’s actually where I first heard about Rank IQ. I had been trying to learn the secrets to ranking on the first page of Google and how to implement good SEO practices on my blog, however I found SEO somewhat confusing. Rank IQ completely changed the game for me! It’s hands down the best tool I’ve invested in as a blogger. Rank IQ tells you exactly what you need to do to rank on the first page of Google, from the words you need to include in your blog post and title to how long your article needs to be. It is quite incredible. The best part about Rank IQ is the keyword research library, which is a library of all the best, low competition keyword phrases for any blog niche. I have gotten so many great blog post ideas from the library and using Rank IQ’s suggestions, it only take me about 10 minutes to outline my entire post! This tool has saved me so much time. If you are a blogger, this is one tool I highly recommend investing in 100%. It is amazing.

Pros

I love how easy Rank IQ is to use! I found SEO somewhat confusing to begin with, but Rank IQ has honestly made it so simple because it does all the hard work for you. I don't need to spend tons of hours trying to find keywords that are easy to rank for, low competition and high traffic, because Rank IQ has done it for me! Finding good keywords that I could actually rank for on Google was always my biggest struggle. I also love that Rank IQ tells me exactly what words I need to include in my post and title. It makes creating an outline for my post extremely easy.

Cons

I would like to see more keywords added to the keyword library along with more niches. Other than that, I honestly can't think of many cons. The tool is incredible and has saved me so much time when it comes to writing and editing my blog posts.

Tiffany