Browse RankIQ Reviews

Daniel from Rehab Revolution

The PERFECT Tool for Bloggers and Marketing Professionals (New and Veteran)

This has saved me loads of time in the most important (and often most expensive) aspect of blogging... keyword research. I was wading through quicksand trying to create a list of upcoming blogs and figuring out how to optimize my keyword research. In my effort to be an efficient blogger, I was wasting time considering options and second-guessing myself. RankIQ swooped in like a superhero to show me the way. In the first month, I have 5 articles published over two Blog Sites and a blog planner booked into June. I love you, RankIQ!

Pros

RankIQ is turning out to be the best (low-cost) investment that a blogger can make! The SEO report is no fluff. It doesn't give excessive metrics in an effort to 'show off'. Instead it shows you what counts: the top keywords, the topics Google's algorithm wants you to cover, and the current best examples of content that is already doing a good job. You can see a relative estimate of length of time it will take to rank (provided you follow it's suggestions), a suggested wordcount, and the average 'quality' of those who are already at the top of Google's list. Next it the real gem in my opinion: the Content Optimizer. This is stripped down notepad that does a lot under the hood. It gives you a running wordcount and a list of the topics/keywords to use. As you climb toward the suggested word count and use up the quality keywords, you can see your content grade climbing. There is definitely something satisfying about the gamification and being able to trust that your content will be viewed favorably by Google. I'm a relatively new blogger (just shy of a year) but this takes so much stress out of keyword research AND content creation. I feel like someone gave me a fast pass to how to do this blogging thing and saved me years of headaches.

Cons

Currently only 16 reports available per month. At the risk of sounding greedy, my blogging plans will require more in the near future.

Reasons for Choosing RankIQ

1.) Cost (blows away competition without sacrificing quality of the tool).2.) Unique in that it does a direct job of driving results without supplying extraneous stats to confuse the average user. 3.) I've become a big fan of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as a person and as a business man.

Reasons for Switching to RankIQ

When I first heard [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] pitch this product on The Blog Millionaire Podcast, it was like he made it specifically for me. I had been researching the other well-known tools (Moz, SEMRush, Ahrefs) and was intimidated by the price tags. I was using Ubersuggest with no tangible results and sometimes more confusion. I marked the release date on Google Calendar and signed up right away. I have two young girls (age 2 and 4) and I can't remember the last time I didn't hesitate to spend $50 on myself, but this was a no-brainer.

Christian from https://body360fit.com/

Bravo! Rank IQ Truly Does Make SEO Easy.

As an entrepreneur in the fitness industry it can be difficult to service clients while still finding time to create quality content to generate leads. I’ve quickly realized that SEO strategy including keyword research, formatting title tags and meta descriptions, as well as crafting on-page content is a skillset that takes time to perfect and master. Not only is the keyword research process tedious and time consuming, but also extremely confusing and frustrating. But what’s most notable is that performing this process is crucial if you want 1st page rankings in the google SERPS. Enter Rank IQ. Rank IQ’s AI software truly takes the guesswork out of keyword research. From keyword research libraries (broken down by niche) and blog topics to suggested article word count and overall content grade and analysis, Rank IQ delivers outstanding and measurable results. Conclusion: Bravo! Rank IQ truly does make SEO easy. Sign-up! I can assure you that you’ll undoubtedly find some “golden keyword nuggets” within their keyword libraries that you can rank for quickly without having to spend countless hours trying to find keywords on your own. While I’ll still continue to use other SEO software such as AHREFS for backlinking, DA and site traffic reports, Rank IQ is not something I will do without. Simply stated: Rank IQ is that good and a must-have for all serious bloggers that want to have their posts read. I highly recommend Rank IQ to all newbie and veteran bloggers alike.

Pros

Overall: Software is easy-to-use and very intuitive. Customer Service: Customer service is on-point and the software was created by a successful, SEO marketer and blogger—which I really like! Price: Can't beat the price for a tool that delivers outstanding results for half the price of competitors. Results: Keyword libraries are easy-to-use and I love that I can archive keyword reports for future reference. Content Optimizer: I love this feature as it allows me to grade my content before I even post for assured rankings and user experience.

Cons

In the future and as this software evolves, I'd love to see features such as backlinking and site traffic reports. However, that's just me selfishly wanting a tool that's all encompassing.

Reasons for Switching to RankIQ

Despite having a good understanding of SEO and best blogging practices, keyword research is still time consuming and at times still very uncertain. RankIQ allows me to eliminate hours of keyword research with assured SERP results "if" I craft great content thereafter.

Kim from https://stuffedsuitcase.com

Industry: Publishing

Clean and simple for novices but the price point is high

I love that I have quickly accessed blog post ideas with keywords that I should hopefully be competitive for. And I love that the green checkmarks help me make sure my post is filled with the right words to help me rank.

Pros

I really love the simple approach this software uses to help you quickly write content and make that content full of keywords. The quick list of niche keywords is great for someone who needs to just get going on content creation.

Cons

I do worry that as more users use the software, many of us will be writing the same keyword posts filled with the same keywords since we all got them from the top of the list of ideas in our niche. I really like the words to include being listed but that is similar to what another SEO tool has as well. In the end, I like the product and I know [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has worked hard on it and will offer great support, but the price point is high when I'm already using other programs.

Reasons for Choosing RankIQ

The introductory price is what sold me on signing up. Plus I loved the quick list of niche ideas to help me just start pushing content without the step of deciding what to write about next.

Brandon from https://brandonlazovic.com/rankiq-review

RankIQ: Affordable SEO AI Tool For Optimizing Your Content

RankIQ is a fantastic tool for stepping up your SEO game. Whether you use it for keyword research / ideation, or analyzing common competitor elements and integrating those findings into your own content, RankIQ does a great job in ensuring that your content is head over heels better than that of your competitors, allowing you more opportunity to outrank them in the search results. On top of the content grading tool and providing LSI keyword or subhead suggestions, it's significantly cheaper than other similar tools out there, while offering the same functionality. I highly recommend checking RankIQ out - their support team is also responsive and helpful if you have any issues or questions.

Pros

-It's easy to use with no learning curve -Easily generate a list of hundreds of relevant keywords to target for your niche -Remove the guesswork of determining what word count or keywords to include in your content as you write it -Great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team for handling customer questions or concerns -Cheap compared to other competitor tools -Fantastic SEO outlines to help kickstart the writing process -Saves a lot of time and effort for determining what SEO elements to include in your content

Cons

-Monthly subscription rather than offering a lifetime license -Some bugs that have been worked out since launch earlier this year

Olivia from Cosmetics

Industry: Cosmetics

RankIQ is hands down the best SEO toolset available for bloggers!

RankIQ is hands down the best SEO toolset I have come across. In the past I have used Ahrefs and SEM Rush and although I love Ahrefs, in comparison RankIQ is much easier to use. If you are a fairly new blogger like me and are just learning SEO, RankIQ does all the hard work for you. I enjoyed using Ahrefs but found it complicated and frequently the keywords I found didn't get my posts to rank. With RankIQ all of the keywords have worked straight away and all of my new posts are ranking on the first page of Google. It's like having someone holding your hand while you get started on your blogging journey. I'm just so grateful to have found this tool.

Pros

This brilliant toolset takes all the hard work out of SEO! It’s so easy and straightforward to use and the results are amazing. In less than a month my new blog posts are already ranking on the first page of Google, my blog is getting more traffic and my income has gone up! My favourite thing about the tool is the keyword library which is like gold dust! I’ve found so many new keywords in my niche that I’d never thought of before! It feels like RankIQ is a helping hand for small bloggers like me who are still trying to learn SEO – the keywords are done for you and all you need to do is write the post! Brandon also provides great customer service, and I’ve always had a fast and helpful response whenever I’ve reached out. For such a great product it’s also really affordable! Now I’m just excited to see how much RankIQ can help my blog to grow!

Cons

You get 16 reports a month. I was so excited to start trying out the keywords that I ended up using all my reports very quickly. I believe though that in the future there will be the option to buy extra reports so I think this issue will be remedied.

Reasons for Switching to RankIQ

I love Ahrefs but I found it a bit complicated and expensive. RankIQ is very straightforward to use and good for small bloggers like me who are not skilled with SEO.

Kalee from Internet

The Best SEO Tool I've Found

I wasn't sure how I'd like RankIQ before trying it. I worried there wouldn't be enough keywords in my niche or that it would be hard to use. Now, I have to say it's been by far the best investment I've made this year in my business. It has saved me so much time keyword planning, offers a ton of niches, and it's also so easy to use. I feel empowered and excited in creating my content now, and I had felt burned out before trying this software. The support is also amazing. You can tell this business is personally ran by a family and small team because of the care they put into any responses. I love knowing I am supporting another passionate entrepreneur that is a true expert in the field.

Pros

I love that RankIQ provides me with high opportunity keywords in my niche. It has already saved me hours of keyword research, and it easily allowed me to plan out content for the next year. The Report option is also amazing for creating new content, as well as, optimizing old content.

Cons

I do wish I could search the whole library of keywords without picking a niche. I'd also like to sort the KW lists by competition or volume.

Reasons for Switching to RankIQ

I realize RankIQ isn't the exact same as Ahrefs, but I used the service mostly for keyword planning. RankIQ saves me so much time and makes it easier to plan than Ahrefs.

Marcia from Real estate

Home reno and flipping blog improved with RankIQ

Love it! The quality of my blog posts have increased significantly by using the content optimizer. Now when I'm providing a home flipping or renovation tutorial, I am more effective in using the words that Google wants to see. It's interesting to see how using the words that are just a little more descriptive can ramp up my post.

Pros

I love that this software provides me with post ideas that have low competition. In many cases, when I'm looking through the categories, I realize that I have content for the topic, but I just never thought of writing a post on it! This has helped me to utilize my information more effectively and has given me some great post ideas.

Cons

The one thing I am working on understanding is whether or not a topic that I choose is a good one. When I input my own topic, the software is great at telling me what words I should include and how long my post should be. However, I don't feel like I get the sense of what the competition will be for the topic. I'm not sure if that's something that's being developed in the product, or if it's something that's there and I'm just not seeing.

Reasons for Choosing RankIQ

I enjoy the podcast quite a bit and feel like I've gained valuable information from it. I feel like I've learned so much for free, that if I was going to pay for a service I was going to work first with your organization. I really enjoyed the Ahrefs $7 trial, but I feel more connected to your brand due to the podcast. Thanks!

Tiffany from Simply Happenings

I love the content editor!

Using RankIQ has helped bridge the gap I always had in knowing how I was doing with my writing. I'm able to even copy/paste my older posts into the content optimizer and see where it's lacking and what keywords I can plug in to help the post's SEO.

Pros

My absolute favorite feature of this SEO software is the content optimizer. It lets you plug in all of your content for your blog posts and tells you keywords to add to your writing. At the same time, it grades you on your progress and how many words to write in order to rank for the overall keyword title you have. I also love that if you are looking for more keywords to rank for, the search lets you know how easily it could potentially be to rank for them.

Cons

I'd like to be able to search for the keyword and see more recommended/related keywords similar to the one I am looking for. Right now, RankIQ is adding more keywords all the time to strengthen their keyword search results so I looking forward to using this feature when more of it becomes available.

Reasons for Choosing RankIQ

For the low price that's being offered right now ($49/month) it also greatly impacted my decision when I was considering joining SEMrush which was more than double the cost.

Reasons for Switching to RankIQ

I'd like to only pay for 1 SEO product at a time and RankIQ has the content optimizer which is helping me more so than anything else right now.

Jon from Writing and editing

THE Software For Content Creators

It's great. It saves me so much time. I can find some low competition keywords quickly and then put together a post outline in minutes instead of hours. When my writer is done with the post, I paste in the AI tool to see its grade and make any additional improvements.

Pros

The best parts of RankIQ are the two main features. By having a pre-researched set of low competition keywords, it saves me hours. Granted I still do keyword research on my own, but having this allows me to quickly spot some easy to rank for keywords and get to work. And having the AI function guiding me along the writing process is priceless. I no longer guess if my content is good enough to rank. I know it is. There is no guarantee that it will rank, but by following the directions, I have a better chance of it happening.

Cons

There were a few bugs, but that was expected since it was in beta. I also would love to see more sorting and organizing features as well. I emailed [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about my ideas and he replied to me the next day saying most were already set for the next version and would consider the others.

Reasons for Switching to RankIQ

RankIQ offers keywords, saving me time. It also is a lot easier to use and more trustworthy. With Frase, they pull data from the top 10 SERPs and some of these are not well written and can lead me in the wrong direction.

Jessica from Fantabulosity

BLOWN AWAY!

I knew RankIQ had to be good because of all of the tips I've learned over the years listening to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] podcast but I didn't know I'd be blown away with RankIQ like I am. It is incredibly helpful, informative and so easy to use and navigate. It is now my "go-to" for keyword research and I don't write a blog post without it!

Pros

I absolutely love the extra steps that RankIQ does for me, that other keyword software does not provide. It saves me so much time researching and I feel SOOOO much more confident writing about certain keywords now that RankIQ takes the guesswork out of it!

Cons

Only the little kinks and "bugs" that almost all software has when launched but he has already fixed them or has a plan in place to fix them!

Reasons for Switching to RankIQ

The extra "niche" research RankIQ provides and the cost!

Marlena from https://apenandapurpose.com

Like Having an SEO Expert Personally Advising You on What To Write Next

RankIQ is helping me to get more intentional with using SEO on my website. RankIQ not only helps me plan out my content schedule, but then helps me with writing titles and content by showing me which topics are important to cover in my post. I've already improved one of my money making posts using Rank IQ and can see it gaining some traction in the Google Ranks. I recommend going to the RankIQ website and watching the video on the front page so you can see how easy it is to use this software. (Maybe I don't recommend it so that you don't compete with me though haha).

Pros

Have you ever wanted someone to just tell you what content you should be creating on your blog? Well, RankIQ is the closest I've come to finding an answer to this. With RankIQ you have an SEO expert doing keyword research for you and telling you which keywords are easiest for you to rank for. Although this is not individualized, I'm impressed and excited about the variety of niches that are covered. Often it feels like programs focus mostly on the business or making money niche, but RankIQ also includes keywords and optimization ideas for niches such as crafts, parenting, journaling, personal development, and specific health concerns. The owners are open to requests for keywords for your specific niche (which I will be taking advantage of soon!). You may have heard from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] thought his podcast. If so, you know that he breaks things down in a simple way that even beginners can use with success. That is also the same way this software is. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides video training on how he uses the software for his own blog and shows you the exact steps to take. This is so helpful. RankIQ takes a lot of the drudgery out of planning content. If you have ever got lost in keyword research and all the wacky terms (how do I write something about THAT?), this is for you. It makes it so much easier to figure out what to write about. The program is in early stages and the developers are open to feedback and suggestions. They also communicate changes frequently.

Cons

Since the program is still new (and I think in beta), there are some things that still need to be worked out. An update came out today, so some of these things may have already been addressed. I look forward to an easier way to organize keywords and would love to be able to export my keywords to my content calendar more easily. Right now I have not been able to figure out how to do so. I look forward to more niches as well. As a newer site with a low DA/DR, the thing I like least about this software is that it teaches people how to outrank me! I see some of the words I rank high on Google for on there which stresses me out a little bit, but I figure I also have the same opportunity so it just means I need to stay on top of those.

Reasons for Switching to RankIQ

When I learned [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was coming out with new SEO software, I knew I needed to jump on board and try it out. He has a special knack for breaking things down in a way that is easy to understand and actionable. I'm especially excited that he is personally doing keyword research for these niches. It makes it so much easier to be given a list of keywords that are likely to be successful rather than trying to wade through and find these myself.

Maria from Arts and Crafts

Bring your SEO content creation to the next level!

I started my blog only in 2021. My boyfriend recommended me once a great podcast to listen, as this podcast was clear, structured, with very specific actions to go. I enjoyed it. I also later discovered tips for writing articles, working with SEMrush by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and that was exactly what I needed! I did an online course about starting a blog in 60 steps, but the only result from it was frustration. The way I choose to go was to follow [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] recommendations about blogging and combine it with our vision. I'm trying to say that I was waiting for Rank IQ. We are the first who tried it and I liked how easy and straightforward it is. And it is UNIQUE ranking tool on the market. I am not ready to say if it is the Best and perfect tool, as we will wait and see the results, but it is definitely a must-have for bloggers of ANY level.

Pros

First of all, this tool finally make your blogging life easier. Sometimes keyword research takes weeks, a beginner like me it demotivates completely! WIth RankIQ, I need 10-30 minutes to find about 10-40 keywords for MY specific niche, to run a report for every keyword, to have a plan for Title, additional keywords to use and, the thing I adore the most, the word count. And you are not only having this, you have access to a Content Optimizer tool that will tell you exactly what is wrong with your article in real-time I have an art blog, so I went to Art and Crafts niche, selected 5 good keywords, ran reports. I also found one keyword, that I already have an article for. So I was curious if I did a good job writing the content, I checked my post with Content Optimizer and bingo! I got A++ grade. It boosted my self-esteem of blogger-beginner! I appreciate the huge work and I am impressed how many niches RankIQ has. I also was thinking about starting relationship blog, but searching on SEMrush for months, I couldn't find anything, while with RankIQ I now just have a list of 42 keywords for potential articles. I need to say about Time to rank feature - this is so motivating! You are choosing the keywords and you know exactly the difficulty score and how fast search engines will index and rank you. Combine it with your DA and you will have your plan to go!

Cons

As I already used and get used to some other softwares, I missed a bit of liberty - I would like to have an option to check my own Keywords and run a report, not just using given ones. I also think that I need SERP column, as my blog is super small, and as I know it is an important thing to consider while choosing keywords. I realize that it is an impressive AI work done here, but sometimes I feel lost and frustrated with the report results. Ex.: I have a keyword "how to copy instagram caption", and I assume it can be an easy kind of response post to write, I run the report in RanqIQ and I see the recommended word count for this article is about 2700 words! I understand that AI analyses best SERP results, but the first SERP result is a guide about "all" Instagram hacks. I am not sure that this fits the Cons, but I think the next level of report and recommendations should include some tips, like, include this keyword to a bigger post, etc. RankIQ is not a All-in-one SEO tool, it doesn't have audit, backlinks, tracking and many other features, and it is not supposed to be here. Personally, for me it means that I will combine using RankIQ with other tools for my needs.

Jay from gighustlers.com

Industry: Publishing

Saves Me a ton of Time and Money...

RankIQ is exactly what I expected from Brandon. Whether it's his podcast, course, or helping members in his FB Group, he takes a ton of pride in what he does. He delivers on what he promises and RankIQ is no different.

Pros

Without a doubt, the most valuable feature for me so far has been the Keyword Library. Keyword research is critical, but it's also incredibly time consuming. Having been a member of Brandon's course since 2017 and growing a site from 0 to over 100,000 pageviews a month (in big part because of his keyword research strategies) it's crazy to have a tool that gives me instant access to the same keywords that would have taken me countless hours to find myself. I used to dedicate entire weeks to finding keywords that I can now just pick from a list. And, it's less expensive than the tool I needed to find those keywords in the first place. So the biggest benefits for me by far are that it saves me a ton of time and money. RankIQ also automates much of the research and content creation using the same methods taught in Brandon's course, which can also take hours when done manually. I've used this same process and information for years to outrank competitive articles. RankIQ does a lot of that heavy lifting automatically and keeps everything in one place.

Cons

There is a learning curve that may or may not be steep depending on your experience. For bloggers who just sit down, write, and hope for the best when it comes to ranking, it may be a challenge to adapt your workflow. And there's still a manual process to go through before fully qualifying a keyword, even though the hard part is already done. The other con, which isn't really a con I guess, is just that I still prefer to write and back up all of my articles using MS Word. Old habits. So if you have a favorite word processor, you may find yourself doing some copying and pasting between it and the content optimizer. Oh, there is another con I wouldn't mind a "fix" for now that I think about it. A handful of keywords in the KW Library are keywords I already rank number one for. I wouldn't mind a feature where you could submit a keyword to be removed from the library. That one's already taken, lol.

Carlos from Writing and editing

Industry: Writing and Editing

Perfect for beginner to advanced SEOs to save time and money

Since purchasing RankIQ my team has cut our content creation process in half (doubling the rate that we produce content) while maintaining a high standard for the content we create.

Pros

RankIQ's SEO keyword libraries, and the support offered in creating new libraries based on user requests, is a first in the SEO/blogging industry and an extreme timesaver. Before I would need to block out a week of time just to research low competition SEO keywords that were worth writing. Now, that week of time can be spent focusing on other work. Additionally, RankIQ's AI generated reports save me even more time by telling me exactly what I need to include in my content to rank. Before RankIQ I would spend hours researching the competition in Google to frame my articles, now RankIQ does the hardest, most tedious part for me. Before rank IQ, I consistently ranked on page 1 of Google within a week of publishing posts - now, I still rank on page 1 of Google for new posts, but I've shaved valuable hours off of my content creation process.

Cons

I wish there was an ability to sort keywords by volume and difficulty. I also wish there was the ability to save my chosen keywords to different libraries (for my different blogs). I also wish there was a content editor/rater for keywords that I haven't run reports on but still would like to edit against Google's standards.

Reasons for Choosing RankIQ

I use RankIQ in addition to my chosen alternatives (Keysearch and SEMRush). I still use SEMRush and Keysearch to mine for new SEO and content ideas and opportunities, and plan content chasing higher competition keywords. However, RankIQ is an exceptional complement to these tools. As RankIQ's keyword libraries become larger and the capabilities expand, I imagine RankIQ may become my only KW research tool.

Cassie from Writing and editing

Best Tool I've Invested in as a Blogger

I’ve been a long-time listener of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], The Blogging Millionaire podcast and that’s actually where I first heard about Rank IQ. I had been trying to learn the secrets to ranking on the first page of Google and how to implement good SEO practices on my blog, however I found SEO somewhat confusing. Rank IQ completely changed the game for me! It’s hands down the best tool I’ve invested in as a blogger. Rank IQ tells you exactly what you need to do to rank on the first page of Google, from the words you need to include in your blog post and title to how long your article needs to be. It is quite incredible. The best part about Rank IQ is the keyword research library, which is a library of all the best, low competition keyword phrases for any blog niche. I have gotten so many great blog post ideas from the library and using Rank IQ’s suggestions, it only take me about 10 minutes to outline my entire post! This tool has saved me so much time. If you are a blogger, this is one tool I highly recommend investing in 100%. It is amazing.

Pros

I love how easy Rank IQ is to use! I found SEO somewhat confusing to begin with, but Rank IQ has honestly made it so simple because it does all the hard work for you. I don't need to spend tons of hours trying to find keywords that are easy to rank for, low competition and high traffic, because Rank IQ has done it for me! Finding good keywords that I could actually rank for on Google was always my biggest struggle. I also love that Rank IQ tells me exactly what words I need to include in my post and title. It makes creating an outline for my post extremely easy.

Cons

I would like to see more keywords added to the keyword library along with more niches. Other than that, I honestly can't think of many cons. The tool is incredible and has saved me so much time when it comes to writing and editing my blog posts.

Amanda from https://thediscerningcat.com

A Tool for both Analysis and Inspiration

Very positive. It was very easy to get access to RankIQ and very easy to understand how it worked. In only a few minutes I had so many great keyword opportunities to go after as well as some great tools on how to go about doing that.

Pros

I found Rank IQ very intuitive and easy to use. My favourite part of the software is the niche reports. I have two blogs in different niches and I found some fantastic keywords and keyword ideas in these reports that I don't think I would have found otherwise. I found the headline writer extremely useful - I have always felt like this wasn't a strength of mine and this tool is helping alot. The introductory video was very easy to follow and super useful. I appreciated the practical advice like if you are looking at a listicle as a general rule have 5 more than the highest number of items on page one. Using Rank IQ has inspired me to go back and re-visit my existing content and use this process to optimise it.

Cons

I would really like to be able to download the reports and at least my Keyword list. I have quite a few keywords in my personal library and it is difficult to find the best opportunities without being able to either download the report or to have a ranking tool within the report. Also, at this point in time, it appears that a keyword has to be in the library to be evaluated. I would like to be able to put in any keyword and get a relative feel for how difficult it is vs the keywords I have in my Rank IQ library.

Reasons for Choosing RankIQ

I quite like having both Rank IQ and Keysearch as they almost do different things. Keysearch helps me to find any keyword and I like all the suggestions they pull up even though it can be time-consuming to review all of these. RankIQ is more focused. At this point I plan to continue to use both.

Parven from Internet

Easiest tool that saves time for bloggers.

So far RankIQ has definitely saved me a lot of time in looking for keywords to write about. Also, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful and prompt in answering all queries. This gives reassurance that someone is out there paying attention to our queries.

Pros

The fact that I do not need to spend hours going through hundreds of keywords to find the right thing to write about. I like the fact that the keyword library is comprehensive which gives enough content to continuously write for a whole month. I also like that RankIQ is very easy to use. It is made for people who do not want to go through hundreds of different tabs and in fact, it is suitable for those looking for content that would rank. This makes it so much easy to use and not overwhelming at all. Also, the content optimizer helps in ensuring I have the right phrases to rank in those keywords. This makes the writing process much faster. I definitely recommend this tool to anyone who wants to be a blogger.

Cons

Initially I thought that being able to run just 16 reports a month does not seem a lot. However, after using it for a month I think the number is fine. But for those who have a team of writers then this can be a limitation. Also, I would like to be able to see the estimated word count next to each keyword without having to run the report.

Esther from Senior Safety Advice

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Finally - A Product That Really Works To Help My Articles Rank Higher!

Overall - RankIQ software is amazing simply because the articles that I have written with it are ranking higher than they were before. I will be using it now on brand new articles and I have no doubt that they will also rank well. It's a wonderful product and I'm so very grateful that it exists and that I was fortunate enough to hear about it from the Blogging Millionaire podcast. Thank you!! Truthfully - I ended up purchasing the course by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] because he gained my trust by creating RankIQ.

Pros

The fact that this product actually works is what I like the most about it. It's also very easy to use which makes it a pleasure to work with. I absolutely love the Title Analysis and the fact that it comes with keyword phrases already researched - what an incredible time saver! I can't say enough good things about RankIQ.

Cons

RankIQ it's a bit glitchy. For instance when I copy and paste something onto it the page jumps and I have to scroll back up to find where I pasted my copy. But - I absolutely understand that it's brand new and I totally expect glitches.

Reasons for Switching to RankIQ

I used Surfer SEO for several months and nothing - absolutely nothing changed. In fact, some articles began ranking lower. So, their recommendations simply were not working for me.

Jen from Online Media

Removes the Guesswork, Gives You Confidence

RankIQ has already brought me posts that are ranking on the first page of Google - something every blogger dreams of. It has also given me a ton of confidence in writing posts as well as updating old posts. It has also given me a roadmap to follow that will help me build on the knowledge that I've already learned through [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his course. And most important? It has given me back hours of time spent researching keywords since that work has already been done. I would 100% recommend RankIQ!

Pros

What I like most about RankIQ is that it takes away the guesswork of blogging. For years I would write and publish posts, crossing my fingers that Google would like them and they would bring me traffic. With RankIQ I not only know that I'm writing about a topic that people are searching but I also know that the posts I publish are top notch quality, including exactly what people are looking for when they search a keyword. I also love that it's applicable for a variety of niches. I work on 4 separate niche blogs and RankIQ has helped every single one of them.

Cons

My biggest issue is not being able to filter the data. I mentioned this in an email to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who quickly responded that this was something they were already working on!

John from Coffee, Collaboration, and Enablement

Industry: Broadcast Media

BEST SEO INVESTMENT EVER

Pros

I have only been running my site for a few months now and often struggle to create good content that is also SEO friendly. This tool has taken the guess work out of the SEO portion, allowing me to easily add words and phrases I would use anyway if I knew they would help my SEO, as they are often word choices that are the equivalent of what I am already writing.

Cons

I haven't found any issues with the software yet.

Reasons for Switching to RankIQ

I was paying over 200/month for SEMRush and was able to replace it with three other tools, including RankIQ, to cover all of the same functionality I was using and still cut my bill nearly in half.

Shawn from Teacher Side Hustle Blog

Industry: Online Media

Amazing tool for writing blogs

Keyword research is now a breeze, as is creating a great title. Basically in 2 minutes we have everything we need to write about, we just need to put our spin on it and put it together into a working title. So far we don't know how high we'll end up ranking, but we are using it to optimize every post we write. Makes the process super easy.

Pros

The thing that I like the most is that it saves me a ton of time doing research on the competition. Everything is in one easy to use location, and it has saved me 5-6 hours per post minimum. It tells you exactly what words and phrases to include, all I need to do is categorize things and then add my personal touch.

Cons

It's hard to hit the total words target. I'm having trouble typing as many words as are suggested by the program. Less a problem I guess with the software than with myself though.

Reasons for Choosing RankIQ

Price and ease of use. I listen to the Blogging Millionaire podcast and I thought [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made a great pitch. At this stage in our blogging journey, it's been a game changer.

Taryn from Online Media

Great for one-woman shows

Overall this product is really helpful for producing quality content on my site. The keyword library has helped me come up with ideas I normally wouldn't have thought of and being able to optimize my content against software recommendations is so useful.

Pros

The best thing about this software for me is the optimize feature, where you can input your written content and get a grade based on software recommendations to help you rank on the first page of Google. It helps me see where there are holes in my content that I can then go back and fix.

Cons

I believe this is being worked on, but it would be nice to sort the search results by the different variables in the Keyword Library. Currently that's not an option.

Reasons for Choosing RankIQ

The others were way too expensive for a one-woman show like me. I could see where a larger company would want to purchase them, but it's just not in my budget. RankIQ is much more affordable and provides some great key features of the other products.

Richard from Fine Art

Industry: Fine Art

Great Product !

Using RankIQ has been a great experience all the way around. This product is already great, and it's only going to get better. There's a commitment by the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to educate users with tips, tricks, and explanations on the RankIQ features. It's easy to tell the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is 100% focused on delivering the highest value possible to users.

Pros

RankIQ is a great new product and incredibly easy to use. It features clear tutorial videos and instructions on functionality. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is personally involved in the development and improvement of the program, and additional features are already in the works. This is only the beginning of RankIQ and it's already great. I'm looking forward to additional improvements but this program was ready to go on day one. I would highly recommend this product.

Cons

Like I said above, this product was ready for use on the first day it launched. Even though it is already a powerful program, there are numerous updates in development. The only thing I could say negatively about this program is that I wish it was built years ago!

Heather from Apparel & Fashion

Easy For A New Blogger to Use and Understand

I’m a new blogger and heard the podcast of the creator. I liked his pitch for RankIQ and got on the waiting list. When it launched, I subscribed (paid) and watched the tutorial video provided. Once I had the process down, I tried it for optimizing an old post. I plugged it into the optimizer and got an F. After enhancing my post with a SEO friendly title and “things Google wants you to talk about” topics and keywords, the optimizer gave me an A++. I felt pretty good but had no solid proof it helped. So, I plugged the keywords into a Pinterest pin and description and wow, more organic impressions! I’m still testing and seeing how much of an impact this will make long term, but I’m impressed so far!!

Pros

Easy to use and understand. You have to watch the tutorial as it will optimize your usage, plus it’s fast and easy. My favorite part is probably the “things Google wants you to talk about” section as it helps narrow the direction of my posts.

Cons

-Results can’t be organized by number of hits per year, speed of ranking, competitiveness score -Once you paste your blog into the optimizer. there’s no CLEAR button to erase it. It stays there till you manually select and delete everything.

Orlando from backyardbooster.com

Highly Recommend RankIQ

Overall, my experience with RankIQ has been incredible. This tool has helped me write high-performing, long-form articles in half the time it used to take me. This time savings allows me to focus on other components of my developing business. I’m extremely happy to be a part of this product’s early development and am excited to see where it goes from here. I look forward to using this program for years to come.

Pros

I love this software for a few reasons. For starters, this program is straightforward and easy to use. For people like me, who are still learning a lot in this field, this program really simplifies the research process and provides actionable results. The program is suitable for beginners who are looking for simple instruction, but also suitable for the advanced professionals looking for a powerful tool that uses artificial intelligence. I also love that the software tells you exactly what you need to know about your research topic and doesn’t include a bunch of fluff to be distracted. The application is direct with this results. Lastly, the customer service and development team has been incredibly responsive in providing insight and resolving any issues.

Cons

Not much. Having been one of the first users of this software, there were some initial bugs that needed to worked out (expected). The customer service and development team resolved this issues within a week or two and are continuing to rollout new features.

trisha from Food Services

New player in the world of SEO and Content Planning.

SUPER POSITIVE! To be honest, I was a little shocked this method worked. I went in a skeptic but have been pleasantly surprised at my ranking of the suggested articles. I have already seen really good success. Additionally, the owner has been incredibly responsive.

Pros

It is really hard to stand in a sea of content online. It can not only be difficult to even decide what to write, but even with all the SEO and keyword search programs out today, it can be overwhelming. Finding RankIQ has helped me not only compare my site with others in my field but really focus on keywords that are a great fit I never would have thought of. Its become a content planner versus just a search tool.

Cons

There could be more organization inside the software (which I have expressed to the owner and was well received). Little ways to search or to organize in folders would do a world of good after all monthly searches are done. I believe that as this product develops we will be seeing more features because they have asked for suggestions.

Julie from Back

Loving Rank IQ

The program is easy to learn and use. I watched the video and really like the setup and the way the program works. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fast at responding and very open and honest. It's a great program!

Pros

I like that I can create a great outline with the keywords and write a much more informative post.

Cons

I really like everything about the program. No cons.

Reasons for Choosing RankIQ

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always offers top notch information and I knew this would be a great product.

Reasons for Switching to RankIQ

To try something new and I knew the product would be a good one.

Loren from Health, Wellness and Fitness

Perfect for Food Bloggers Who Don't Have Time For Keyword Research

I am really happy so far with the tool and can't wait to see how the rest of my posts this month go with all of the keywords I found on rankiq.

Pros

There are several features I really love about RankIQ. I love the My Keyword library function. It is really convenient to grab keywords that seem of interest and then be able to come back to them another time. This tool is really ideal for people new to keyword research or simply don't have time to find competitive keywords if they are a smaller or growing blog. It is really helpful that within each keyword library it is broken down by competition/visits/ and time to rank. I love the time to rank feature and is especially helpful if planning holiday content. The AI is an extremely powerful tool that can take the guess work out of writing your blog posts. There are so many features it is silly not to try and see how much you like it. I just posted my first post using a keyword found on RankIQ and two days after posting it is on the second page, I have no doubts it will continue to climb and make it to the first page. The keyword library said it would rank ultra fast and it certainly will. I used everything the AI said to use as well.

Cons

I thought it was a great tool in its current stage of testing and roll out.

Kachina from https://sweetmouthjoy.com/

Innovative and simple keyword research tool

This is an amazing keyword research tool for people short on time. It cuts right to the point and I love that about it.

Pros

I like that RankIQ takes a lot of the time-intensive process out of keyword research. It really simplifies the process and tells me exactly how to spend my time and effort in order to get blog posts that rank quickly on Google. It's perfect for a beginner like myself.

Cons

The tool is quite simplistic in terms of functions. You're shown the best keywords to use and how to use them, but there's not much scope beyond this. There's also not a lot of functionality re filtering of the search.

Reasons for Choosing RankIQ

RankIQ is much cheaper, and it's much easier and quicker to use than the alternatives I looked at.

Reasons for Switching to RankIQ

I switched to a more focused tool from these free alternatives, which aren't very accurate or as useful.

Renee from Everyday Homeschool

Invaluable Tool for New Website Owners

Pros

The thing I love about Rank IQ is how EASY it is to use compared to other keyword research tools. The AI is spot-on, and using Rank IQ to write posts has already helped my posts rank faster. They've taken all the guesswork out of keyword research with the keyword suggestions tool that specifies which keyword phrases are "ultra fast" to rank for.

Cons

You can't research competitors on Rank IQ yet, so I still use my other keyword research programs for competitor research. But when it comes to finding keyword phrases to target and optimizing my existing content for search engines, Rank IQ is amazing.

Reasons for Switching to RankIQ

I made the switch because I trust the founder & creator of Rank IQ. I was never sure if the Keysearch content optimizer was accurate. The AI behind the Rank IQ content optimizer is super accurate!! I love using it to optimize my articles.

Matej from Online Media

Great Time-Saving Software

RankIQ is great software, which saves a lot of time. Keyword research is one of the most time-consuming and boring tasks for bloggers and RankIQ helps a lot to fasten this process.

Pros

There are four main things I really like about RankIQ: 1) That RankIQ shows the real estimated traffic for the whole article and not just for the exact keyword. That's a big advantage over the competitors such as Ahrefs, Semrush, KeySearch, Ubersuggest, etc. 2) The competition difficulty is more accurate than the difficulty, which the competitors show. 3) Ease of use. RankIQ is very user-friendly and easy to use. 4) Price tag - it's not cheap, however, the price is much lower than most of the competitors.

Cons

I am missing two main features: 1) Export to XLS 2) Sorting in the tables There are also some small bugs in the beta testing version, however, I believe these are going to be fixed very soon.

Suresh from Education Management

RANKIQ GETS THE TOP RANK!

Very good. For someone who started blogging a few months back, I found RankIQ the easiest and most friendly software. It is meant for a blogger.

Pros

The biggest challenge a blogger, especially the newbies, face is the Writers Block. To find out a topic that is in your niche area and selecting the keywords and structuring the blog is a challenge. RankIQ resolves that problem. I found it extremely useful and the various topics it has in the niche areas, gives one enough topics to write about. The Keyword research is done in most of the niche areas, so the only job left for a blogger is to write out a quality article. RankIQ has taken out the trouble of the hours and hours of keyword research by bloggers. The suggestions for good titles and the approximate timing of the first page ranking of the blog is also quite useful.

Cons

The interface could be better designed. It is quite plain and simple, (though functional) right now. There is no facility to Group "My Keywords Library" into various subjects/themes. Without this facility all my Keywords are in a single table and it is time consuming to filter them properly. The report should be in a downloadable format, so that it can be used offline.

Calysta from Epicurean Therapy

Industry: Mental Health Care

Amazing Software for Increasing Blog Traffic and Revenue

My experience with RankIQ has been fantastic and beyond my expectations. The user interface is thoughtful, intuitive and undeniably helpful. The prompt and thorough customer support is phenomenal and I am already seeing an increase in my blog traffic after using RankIQ for 1 month!

Pros

I love the ease of use and the fact that RankIQ is designed with bloggers (especially blogger traffic and income) in mind. RankIQ has shrunk my SEO time and effort by at least 95%. I no longer have to spend time agonizing over whether or not a keyword will be worth my time, effort and attention. RankIQ cuts out all the SEO unknowns and frustrations for me so that I am able to focus all my energy on the passion and creativity I put into creating quality blog posts.

Cons

The only thing I have to complain about is that this software wasn’t developed and available years ago when I started my blog.

Kylie from The How To Mom

Blog Post Magic

Overall, I'm happy with my purchase and excited to use this tool to really explode my google rankings!

Pros

I love using RankIQ to discover keywords I could easily rank for AND it spits out everything I need to guarantee that my post will rank. It is helpful to search for different niches (I'm a lifestyle blog, so I appreciate the access to multiple niches). It is incredible to see all the information I need in one place. Previously, I would have to guess at keywords, then research the volume, then research what I need to cover in the post. RankIQ does all that in one step and one place!

Cons

I would love the ability to sort by volume or sort by rank speed. I also wish there was a feature to have it crawl my existing post to evaluate my posts strength, currently you have to copy/paste into their box for it to evaluate.

Joanna from Writing and editing

Industry: Writing and Editing

Rank IQ is a game changer

My experience overall has been amazing, I remember searching for something that will change the game for me as a new travel blogger. I needed something that would cut the work in half (work smarter not harder) & RankIQ does exactly that! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is truly God sent! I appreciate this product.

Pros

Finding related key words to add within the body of the text can be a long process! Rank IQ has helped a lot with this, helping me write the most optimised post.

Cons

Sometimes I want to see the word count of a post before actually writing it, so maybe a preview before running report to make sure I don’t run out of reports by the end of the month.

Reasons for Choosing RankIQ

Affordable & has extra features others don’t e.g keyword bank, lsi keywords when running the report etc

Ron from Four Dimes Ltd

Industry: Information Services

Helping me get to the next level

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been fantastic at communicating and following up on questions and making sure the experience is a good one. I've appreciated the process so far and look forward to seeing the growth of posts that I create and update using the system.

Pros

What I am really noticing is that RankIQ's optimizing process is helping me create more well rounded posts. While I appreciate the SEO optimization, the process is also helping me evaluate what should be a part of a particular post. I feel like I put a lot more thought into what I write, and I feel like it's less a shot in the dark.

Cons

I'm not sure there's anything I dislike. If there were anything I wished were different about my experience, it's that I could take advantage now of new features that will be added. That just goes with the territory of being an early subscriber.

Melanie from https://damneasyrecipes.com/

Renewed entrepreneur

I had a youtube channel for several years. Even though I was getting millions of views the CPM was so low that I was losing money just making the videos. Had I made a blog back then AND had tools like RankIQ then I could have built myself a sustainable business. I walked away from my youtube channel a few years ago but the desire to build something of my own never went away. Now I'm starting over from scratch but this time I'm building something with a blueprint! Thanks for the supportive tool!

Pros

Running reports on keyword phrases is life-changing! When writing my first post using RankIQ the report showed another phrase related to the subject I was blogging about. Even though I check the top SERPs for every keyword I consider using I know I would have never noticed that alternative keyword phrase had the report not pointed it out. I think having that secondary keyword only reinforces the thoroughness of my post. I've just scratched the surface with this program!

Cons

When I look up words from the keyword library on Ahrahs the search volume seems way lower than my minimum threshold. I hope in the future I can sort through the library based on my criteria. The library is great for giving me keyword ideas!

Michael from https://startsmartfinishhappy.com/

Industry: Investment Management

Say Goodbye to hours of research and guessing...

I have had a great experience so far with RANKiq. The introductory video let you hit the ground running, and I was able to write my first ten articles and know that they would rank and be successful. The RANKiq content optimization feature allows me to feel good about what I have written when I hit publish. I have also spoken with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] via email about my niche, and he was accommodating and quick in getting back to me.

Pros

I have only recently started blogging. In January, I launched my site and found out that there is an astounding amount of information that you need to know. This has given me a competitive advantage to figure out where to start in my niche get the views I need for ranking.

Cons

The only thing I would say is limiting is that you are capped monthly on running a report. This will only be an issue if I start hiring writers.

John from https://thebiggamehuntingblog.com

Fantastic Product That Helps Me Write Better Quality Articles In Less Time

Pros

Very comprehensive tool that contains everything I need to write great blog posts: keyword recommendations, title recommendations, recommendations on how to optimize the content of my blog post itself, etc.

Cons

It's a minor complaint, but I'd like it if the content optimization tool would provide the score/relevance of the recommended terms when I'm actually using it. Currently, the tool provides that information in the AI SEO report, but not in the Content Optimization tool. Basically, I just want to know how important the terms are that I haven't used in my blog post yet.

Rank IQ is both more comprehensive AND less expensive

Errika from https://thehomeintent.com/

Industry: Writing and Editing

RankIQ has saved me so much time!

As a beginner blogger, I haven't seen results yet, but I'm confident that by using RankIQ I will get where I want to go a lot faster. It's easy to use, very thorough and simply formatted. Great value to me!

Pros

I'm a beginner blogger and had NO IDEA where to start when it came to keyword research. I kept hearing how it was SO important but would take a lot of hard work, time and effort to do successfully. But with RankIQ, the work has been done for you! It has saved me so much time and stress. It's simple and very comprehensive, and I know the creator is constantly updating it. The value is amazing for the small fee.

Cons

Some of the wording of the niche categories were different than I expected, so it took me a little while to find what I was looking for, but I did find it!

Kelly from Writing and editing

Industry: Writing and Editing

RanqIQ is So Easy to Use!

I'm a relatively new user as it's only the first month the product has been out, but it's really exciting to watch posts crawl up the SEO ladder!

Pros

So much work has gone into selecting keywords that are already winners that it makes my work so much easier. I can instantly see what I've done wrong in writing an article and how I can improve.

Cons

It would be great if I could copy and paste back and forth into Wordpress as I'm trying to improve an article, but it's really a small thing and I'm getting used to just making the changes right in Wordpress and checking them again to see how I've improved.

Reasons for Choosing RankIQ

I don't think there is a product that does what RanqIQ does. I will still need Keysearch for keyword research, but I've never seen a product like this.

Courtney from www.thefrostedkitchen.com

Easy to SEO Tool

My experience is great with RankIQ. Great tool and easy to use.

Pros

RankIQ does all of the SEO work for you. You simply need to sift through the keywords that are easy to rank for to find topics to write about. From there they give you keywords to have included, target word counts, and grades on each article through an optimizer. It takes the guess work out of SEO!

Cons

I am in a specific space where I really focus on cookie recipes and cookie decorating. There wasn't a ton of keywords focused on cookies, though there was some. They are constantly building things out though and I've already seen them add so many baking keywords over the last 2 months. There are still some bugs being worked out, but the team is very communicative when that happens.

Reasons for Choosing RankIQ

Cost at this point is may main considering factor. I'm on an EXTREMELY tight budget for my early stage blog and I trust [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] after listening to his podcast. Trust and prices were the keys for me!

Shawna from Writing and editing

Industry: Writing and Editing

I wasn't sure what to expect. I was blown away.

I am not an SEO expert. I am not even a knowledgeable user. RankIQ covers the gaps and simply gives me the information I need to write powerful content that actually reaches my audience.

Pros

The ability to easily access keyword suggestions and have detailed information readily available as to how to best use them in absolutely invaluable. This is like 3-4 tools in one. Having RankIQ's direction literally every step of the way, from research to hitting the publish button, is exactly what I needed to begin to move the needle in my business.

Cons

Only that there is so much available, it's taking me a while to work through all the different ways to interact with and use the site to the best of its ability.

Reasons for Switching to RankIQ

Rank IQ offers more for less money.

Holly from Simplify Create Inspire

My Productivity Just Tripled

In my first month of using RankIQ, I more than tripled my average content creation and was able to update a few older posts that were doing well, but could be doing great. It takes the overwhelm out of what to write next and how to structure the content, making website copy much easier.

Pros

RankIQ has helped me identify where I should prioritise my content creation time by finding keywords that are relevant to my website and really target what topics I may be able to rank for. The reports make writing time much quicker, knowing what to add to headings and include in the body of the content.

Cons

The software is still in the early stages of development so while there are a few useability functions that can be improved, these will likely roll out in the near future.

Libby from Ditch The Carbs

RankIQ has made me a better writer

I began my site over 6 years ago when I didn't even know what SEO was. I am now beginning a thorough revamp and optimisation process of my entire site with my team and RankIQ has become a crucial part of our workflow. It helps us all ensure we are writing and optimising the most comprehensive posts we can.

Pros

RankIQ has, overnight, helped me to become a better writer both from an SEO perspective and from a reader's perspective. The suggested headline generator and the post optimiser immediately give me the tools FAST to form an outline for my posts then encourages me to write comprehensive posts that truly help my reader.

Cons

Keyword research would be great. One of my team members do this first so we know what AI reports to run. I wish RankIQ were integrated straight into Google disc or Worpdress so I didn't have to swap between platforms. But that's a gold wish.

Reasons for Choosing RankIQ

All the other traditional SEO tools just bore me to tears. RankIQ however is a joy to use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful to give me individual attention when we worked together to improve or fix things along the way.

Jasmine from Http://www.dowhatyoulovemama.com

An SEO Must Have!

The time saving keywords available and the optimizer are top notch. I know my blog will grow leaps and bounds with Rankiq.

Pros

After spending months looking for a keyword research tool that would fit my budget and give me the information I need, I heard about Rankiq on [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]'s podcast. I patiently waited for its release. I was not disappointed! Not only does this tool save me time, provide me with great keywords, but the grading system leaves me confident I have written a great post. When I needed a bit of help one day, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself answered me quickly to help!

Cons

My only con was the difficulty of using the optimizer with old posts. However, this has already been fixed.

Kerrin from https://uttermusings.com

The Most User Friendly and Efficient Tool for Instant Google Ranking

Using Rank IQ is like getting all the fast passes at Disneyland for every single ride in one visit. It truly makes keyword research an efficient and enjoyable experience. And undoubtedly takes the "chore" out of keyword research altogether. Rank IQ is a user-friendly, simple and clean site that has shown me instant improved of my indivualy page rankings as well as help lift my site in it's entirety. I have already planned out my entire year of blog posts in large part thanks to Rank IQ. And I can't wait to see how it helps my little beauty blog expand into greatness in the future. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

Most of all, I like that it holds me accountable for my blog post content. As a solo beauty blogger, Rank IQ holds my hand, and ensures that I complete my blog posts with high quality and of a competitive structure. It also exposes me to keywords that I have not located in other keyword research tools I have used in the past.

Cons

I would love to see an option to view my own website's statistics on google. However, I am aware that this tool is solely designed to take the legwork out of keyword research, and it does, entirely. Dare I say, I enjoy it now!!!

Brianna from Health, Wellness and Fitness

Easy way to find content to rank for!

Overall, I would definitely suggest you try this software out for at least a month. The customer service has been great when I needed help and I don't have any complaints at all.

Pros

I love that RankIQ has the keywords separated into groups, but I think I love the fact that I can search for specific keywords if there isn't a library already formed! Way better than sifting through 1000's of random keywords that different sites rank for.

Cons

I don't really have anything I've disliked so far.

Reasons for Choosing RankIQ

Cheaper and I didn't have to wade through keywords to find things I'd rank for!

Linda from Veganosity

Easy to Navigate

RankIQ has helped us write content that will help our users find the information that they're looking for, thus it's helping us get discovered by people who are looking for great vegan recipes. Our Google user numbers are rising since we started using this software.

Pros

RankIQ is the third software program that I've used to search for keywords for our website's content. This is by far my favorite. It's easy to use, comprehensive, and thorough.

Cons

So far I haven't discovered anything that needs to be added.

Reasons for Switching to RankIQ

The price was more reasonable and the program is easier to navigate.

Anne Marie from Writing and editing

Industry: Writing and Editing

More than just content optimization and keyword research

Pros

What I love about RankIQ is its unique SEO database which helps you build a solid content calendar for your niche. They do the keyword research for you! In addition, their reports help you identify the REAL keywords and LSI keywords your competition is using, so your content is properly optimized. RankIQ helps you go for the gold. I'm already seeing results after a few weeks!

Cons

It's still early in development, so I know the RankIQ team is working on features to make it more user-friendly. I wish for a better editor and that I could copy and paste things instead of rewriting all my keyword data, for example.