Browse ReachMail Reviews

Francesca from solopreneur

Industry: Publishing

I can’t speak highly enough about ReachMail.

Pros

These folks know what they’re doing. My newsletter is the core of my marketing. As the sole income for my household, my marketing has to be solid, so I’m not going to mess around with anything less than the best newsletter service. Sending newsletters through ReachMail is easy, intuitive, and top of the line. But if you do have a problem, customer support knows how to explain things to non-technical folks. Customer support treat me like a princess. They even added a feature to one page to remedy a problem I was having with that page. They care about their customers. ReachMail Features (or at least, these are the ones I know they have): WYSIWYG Email Editor, Template Management, Mobile Optimized Emails, Dynamic Content, Subscribe/Unsubscribe, Mailing List Management, Drip Campaigns, Auto-Responders, Image Library, A/B Testing, Customer Surveys, CAN SPAM Compliance, Reporting/Analytics.

Cons

No cons, they’re that good! Anyone who’s dealt with mass mailings on a regular basis knows what a pain it can be. I’m so grateful to ReachMail for making it easy for me instead. Sure, sometimes they hit a bump because nothing is perfect, but they’re quick to take care of it, and don’t make excuses.

Shantelle from Business Forms Management Association

Industry: Information Services

Great platform for small businesses to get their messaging out

ReachMail provides our association with a user-friendly process for getting communications out to our members, and it had a great analytics system for us to monitor and identify who is engaged, and what content interests them.

Pros

Templates and user-friendly features make it possible for anyone to create great communication without any programming background.

Cons

I sometimes have difficulty with formatting text, and controlling the spacing details in the rows. Perhaps this is a lack of training and expertise on my part - but that is a frustration for me.

Reasons for Switching to ReachMail

We found that the YourMembership emails were difficult to create without a good background expertise in programming. (We still use YourMembership for our website platform - and ReachMail for most of our communications to members).

David from Ocean House Press

Industry: Publishing

Very good but room for improvement

I don't have business problems as such. I'm a writer selling and marketing books and I use a number of service providers. Reachmail is one of the better ones but could be much better.

Pros

5,000 subscribers (better than most of its competitors). The reporting and sending process is straightforward. The site is basically good to use. The list cleaning system is particularly useful. It's always tricky to keep lists clean. If the system had a way of recognising spam traps that may inadvertently appear it would be a major step forward.

Cons

Deleting the entire list of subscribers when desired is cumbersome. You have to copy and create another list and fiddle around. The WYSIWYG editor is not as good or sophisticated as some. I'm using it now (taken a break to fill in this survey). I can't insert margins around photographs (you enter figures, try to do it and image vanishes). Boxes appear and you can't get rid of them. A row of boxed symbols has now appeared which is new to me. They just get in the way. Take a leaf out of Mailchimp. It's also hard to check and see if the autoresponder works. It does, because a list is added to, but to amend it is not easy. And it's impossible to actually SEE a form you already created.

Response from ReachMail

Replied October 2018

David, Thank you for your comments. We are working on enhancing the AutoResponders based on customer feedback. We have made some improvements in the past few weeks and more are pending in the near term. Feel free to let us know what you need. We always appreciate customer input. List deletion is very simple. Just select the list and click the big red DELETE button. In your case, however, all your lists are tied to your drip campaign AutoResponders. Deleting them would break your drip campaigns. Our system is just preventing you from breaking your campaigns in this case. For message design, we recommend you upgrade to the Message Builder we added about a year ago. It's a drag and drop editor that's a lot easier to work with that standard WYSIWYGs and it will always build mobile friendly messages. The WYSIWYG editor is still around for those with advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS, but for those that aren't experts, the Message Builder will do all the heavy lifting for you!

Angeli K from Freedom & Virtue Institute

Continuing to Evolve

overall it has been a very worthwhile experience. I enjoy seeing the new upgrades that keep coming keep them coming

Pros

I am able to customize templates to my own discretion it makes it easier to design things that are brand specific

Cons

Not exactly the easiest to learn however it is a useful tool to help integrate you into other areas of public relations and marketing

Reasons for Choosing ReachMail

Working with a very new crew to social media and email marketing thought it might be easier at the time for the team to utilize and based on our budget it was more within our constraints

Julie from Knotz pour homme

Advertising

Easy, inexpensive and quick way to reach a large number of our customers,

Pros

Easy to use and lots of functionality options. Very good and quick customer and tech service.

Cons

I have not had any negative issues with this software yet!

Easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to ReachMail

It was not as easy and straight forward to operate at the time (5 years ago).

Jay from SpecialtyContactDatabases.com

ReachMail Rocks

I have been a client of ReachMail for 2+ years. My email sending volume has ramped up substantially over that time and they have enabled my company to grow quickly but under control. I would and have routinely recommended ReachMail for any companies email sending needs. You cannot go wrong with making ReachMail your ESP.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to work with and the staff is fantastic, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Cons

We are on dedicated IP addresses as we send volume. I would like to see them switch up the IP's and build the extra price, if any, into my fee structure.

No comment

Ernesto from KP Futsal

Excellent Choice in Email Marketing

We've used it for the past 4 years and love everything about it.

Pros

The templates are great and ease of use of the entire software is awesome.

Cons

Some of the templates can be difficult to use. I think simplicity could be improved.

Free

Reasons for Switching to ReachMail

Constant Contact was way too expensive

Sean from B2Lead

Industry: Online Media

One Stop Shop for All Our Mailing Needs

Reachmail really has been a great service to work with. In the 6+ years of working with them, they have been a great, reliable ESP that goes above and beyond for their clients.

Pros

Reachmail is incredibly easy to use with the ability to set up and send marketing promotions on the fly. I think my favorite aspect of working with Reachmail has been the excellent customer service. They have routinely gone above and beyond to accommodate our needs, offer professional guidance, and customize our account to helps us achieve our goals and optimize our mailing capabilities.

Cons

Off the top of my head, I can't think of ways in which Reachmail is lacking. If anything, the major con of working with Reachmail is not taking advantage of all the features and assistance Reachmail offers.

Gio from Mindful Massage

Great email marketing tool at a fraction of the cost

I love Reachmail. It get's the job done as well as any competitor without the ridiculous price tag!

Pros

The price is great! It is also fairly user friendly and has fewer issues than it's competitors

Cons

It's a bit tricky to use at first, but once you understand it, it's absolutely great

Price and fewer issues

Price and less issues

Reachmail

Pros

This software is rich in features and the online support is fantastic. I periodically send email messages to a large number of contacts. It has a comprehensaive report on bad email addresses. It also allows me to have an inexpensive one month contract when I do send emails to many recipients.

Cons

The system is challenging to use when I only use it periodically to send blasts.

Price

MaryLou from Mended Hearts, Inc.

Keeping heart patients in the know

I produce a newsletter that is free to all those who want to receive it. It contains articles about improvements in heart medications, procedures and other information like who is speaking at the next meeting. It gives our readers member phone numbers should they want to talk to another person who has had similar heart surgeries. I have been editor since 2011- we started with 55 patients. I was using Gmail. When I reached 500 patients I had to wait 24 hours before I could send out the last one - 499 was their limit. A friend helped me find ReachMail - and now we have over 2,000 patients that receive our newsletter.

Pros

It is easy to use and helps me get the monthly newsletter out to the heart patients we visit daily at our local hospital.

Cons

None. So far all is good. why does this box keep reappearing - I am done.

Limit of 499 recipients in 24-hour period

Jen from Red Land Senior Center

ReachMail

I have had a positive experience with ReachMail and look forward to continued use.

Pros

I like that I can easily send mass emails keeping our membership and donors apprised of what is happening at our senior center. I also like that I can construct my emails and schedule to send them at a later date. The customer service is always very helpful and courteous as well.

Cons

I do not like the pre loaded templates. I feel they could be more user friendly especially when putting in pictures. Unfortunately, pictures cannot be made into custom sizes with the templates.

Amy from Fabricating & Metalworking

Customer Service

The reason we have undoubtedly stuck with ReachMail for many years is the great customer service! Our service rep is easily accessible by phone and email and super helpful and that is hard to come by with some of these services!

Pros

I love the Message builder! Makes it easy to build emails... though I do wish their were easier customization options (changing size of photos, dragging them around, etc.)

Cons

I think the list management could be improved. It seems as though there should be easier ways to send or exclude certain domains, soft bounces, etc.

Mark from Recovering Couples Anynomous

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

How I use ReachMail

Overall I am happy with ReachMail. The free account severs my present needs and if circumstances require me to upgrade to a larger account, the prices are reasonable.

Pros

I like the ease of use and support that ReachMail provides. I publish monthly and timely newsletters to our membership of over 1500 members. I like the templates offered, or I can create a basic newsletter to meet my needs. The software is easy to use and provides all the tools I need to be sucessful.

Cons

There is a learning curve, but there are tutorials and online or phone support. After sending my first few newsletters it was easy to navigate my way around.

Reasons for Choosing ReachMail

Ease of use, features, and price.

Reasons for Switching to ReachMail

Ease of use, features, and price.

Cliff from Investment Capital Growth

A great email program for business and marketing

Pros

Ease of use, great dashboard and data snap shot of mailing results. Bullet proof data retention. Super tech support, very eager to help and maximize use of the program. Love the educational module.

Cons

Ensuring fonts are consistent in document.

Ease of use.

Email volume

Boo from Tour de Chesapeake

enthusiastic recommendation for Reachmail

Pros

I am the registrar for a cycling event in Virginia called the Tour de Chesapeake. We have grown in numbers and interest to the point, I needed an email service. After much research, I decided to go with Reachmail. I have never regretted my decision. The website is very intuitive and requires very little tutorials or training - they are available if needed but it's likely you won't even need them. Over the years, I've had 2 occasions when I needed to ask a question and sent an email. The responses were swift and very helpful - like over and above my expectations. I highly and enthusiastically recommend Reachmail.

Cons

Sincerely, I have not had a problem that hasn't been addressed by very efficient Reachmail staff.

JERRY from GWT DISCOUNT TRAVEL INC.

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

GWT DISCOUNT TRAVEL INC GIVES REACH MAIL A BIG THUMBS UP

extremely pleased

Pros

easy to use, excellent quality, it does exactly what we want each & every time.

Cons

we couldn't find anything that we didn't like.

wasn't getting any responses

Ken from Lowell Trading

Industry: Online Media

My Reachmail Review

Overall I have been happy with Reachmail

Pros

Ease of use is great. Amazing customer service.

Cons

Some features can be a little wonky. Overall I am happy with the service.

Reasons for Choosing ReachMail

Due to my email volume, I am able to use the product for free. This is a huge benefit.

gina from Peak Trading Corp

Industry: Wholesale

Reach Mail

Pros

I like Reach Mails customer service. They are always available to give you some help and their lists tools are very helpful when updating.

Cons

Reach Mail is updating their layout tools so it takes a bit more time to create email blast.

Eric from Dream Direct LLC

Customer

Overall great!

Pros

Has all the features and capabilities an email platform needs. Also, great customer service. Very responsive and always there to help.

Cons

Inconsistency of delivery to major ISPs

Mary from Arizona Mobile Attorneys

Industry: Law Practice

My experience with working with ReachMail

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at ReachMail support is awesome. I am a returning customer and he was so helpful to show me the new template forms and how to do everything. He also gave me some great marketing tips. I am not super computer literate and working with ReachMail I have no worries- they are always there to support you.

Pros

There are shortcuts to producing newsletters like using the duplicate button if just want to just change some content for a new email. Just need to call them with any questions and support is extremely competent and friendly.

Cons

Nothing just need to spend a little time to learn

Price and Support

Roger from The Roger Kuper Institute

Great email service

I used several other email services before, ReachMail is the best

Pros

I use ReachMail several times a month and send thousands of emails. Never got a problem.

Cons

The software editor can be improved although is is not bad.

Response from ReachMail

Replied October 2018

Roger, Thanks for the kind words. If there is anything you would like added to the Mailing Editors to meet your specific needs, please let us know. We're actively working on a few enhancements requested by other clients at the moment and we always appreciate customer suggestions.

Patricia from Viviota

Reachmail

I’ve used Reachmail for several years for work and volunteer jobs. It is easy to use and the most recent version has important features. I’ve used other packages as well and Reachmail has provided everything I need.

Pros

Customer support is excellent. I got immediate help when I had a problem with my ISP. Reachmail staff were quick, courteous and professional.

Cons

I’m planning on implementing HubSpot and I understand Reachmail doesn’t integrate with HubSpot.

David from Escapees RV club, Boomers Group

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy to use, Great customer support!

I use ReachMail to streamline the process of sending out bulk emails to the membership of a large non profit organization. It provides all the tools I need to create bulk mailings and manage my mail list. I am not a communication specialist, but have been successful thanks to the great built in help system and tutorials that ReachMail provides. When I needed more help I reached out to ReachMail customer support by phone. I can honestly say that was the best, most helpful customer support experience I have ever had. They were friendly, thorough, generous with their time, and competent in helping me to both educate myself and overcome the issues I was having. Here is a list of their features, most of which I have used. A/B Testing, Auto-Responders, CAN SPAM Compliance, Customer Surveys, Drip Campaigns, Dynamic Content, Image Library, Mailing List Management, Mobile Optimized Emails, Reporting/Analytics, Subscribe/Unsubscribe, Template Management, WYSIWYG Email Editor

Pros

The intuitive organization of the website. Large selection of 'getting started' videos. Extensive built in help system. First class live phone customer support.

Cons

It seems redundant to require both an account key and username when signing in and providing your password.

LARRY from Flytec Computers

Industry: Computer Networking

Great product

I have been able to reach specific customers depending on their languages and markets they are in with ease. Reachmail has been very helpful in allowing me to provide important information on new lines o products in a timely manner and with very little effort.

Pros

Ease of use Import tools Scheduling Personalized email blasts with name and company

Cons

I have not found anything I don't like, it takes a little time to get used to, but is worthy.

Bob from Sims Family Tours & Travel

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Happy to work with ReachMail

Keeps me in front of my customers with affordable email, link checking, professional looking emails.

Pros

Love the price, the ease of use, the website support, the ability to format things for our particular business.

Cons

Occasionally I get hung up with the html and templates. I'm either not smart enough, or I know just enough to get myself into a box.

Gina from USA Premier Baseball

Great product!

Very nice product! We are a small company and used icontact and others. Yours is much easier and your staff is amazing!!!

Pros

Very easy to use and a great value. Like the ability to link in the social media posts with the campaign.

Cons

The scaling/cost of email lists is incorrect - it count duplicates as part of the total number and costs more monthly. Also, not sure how to best manage the consolidation as I pull emails for different lists, e.g., california coaches, scouts, etc. which may have the same email.

Reasons for Choosing ReachMail

cost and ease of use ---- support team is amazing!

Reasons for Switching to ReachMail

had an issue with spam triggers and the companies where not helpful to try and figure out, also costs and features

Isaac from Forward Moving Education LLC

review-1

I like Reachmail over all...

Pros

I like the cost of the plans you can start for free and build from there.

Cons

I would like to see a landing page builder.

Alison from ImmunoChemistry Technologies, LLC

Industry: Biotechnology

Love the customer support

I LOVE the tech support that is offered - they always are available and explain in detail what I need, they also spend a lot of time making sure I understand. They are the best part of Reachmail, in my opinion.

Pros

I love the new ease of creating templates and eblast from the blocks, gallery, etc.

Cons

I wish it was easier to manipulate image sizes.

Julie from Catholic Doula Program

Reachmail easier to use than mailchimp

I think the main benefit I found was merging lists from other places; being able to have separate email lists/groups.

Pros

Hi, I was using mailchimp but I got tired of it. I like the idea of being able to choose my audience for certain newsletters. So, I find it easier to make separate lists than mailchimp. I seem to get better customers reach with reach mail.

Cons

I will have to say I am not sure if certain emails are bouncing - maybe I just haven't looked at all the features of reach mail - did everyone open my last newsletter? I am not sure - I think mailchimp did have that more - however, I probably missed this and need to explore more.

See above

MARC from Cashman Commercials

Industry: Broadcast Media

ReachMail review

I'm communicating with all my customers much better than before.

Pros

I like the ability to change up the look of my emails easily and update easily.

Cons

It's sometimes difficult to move text around easily or justify. The biggest con is not being able to have customer service on the weekends.

Cost.

My favorite email marketing software

Pros

Reachmail is not as well know as some of the others such as constant contact and mailchimp but they are easy to use, great support and free (depending on list size)!

Cons

Although I've never asked, I don't believe you can set up a template. However, I don't use this functionality as I always code HTML.

Kristee from Chicagoland USBC

Good service, great value

So far we've been pleased with being able to use their service to reach our members with important email information.

Pros

We are a medium nonprofit company, and ReachMail is the most affordable solution for our company's mass emailing needs. I shopped around other services and Reachmail beat their price by quite a lot! Also when I have had questions there has always been a live person to talk to with prompt answers.

Cons

I still find it confusing when attaching documents to an email and using some of the templates. I mainly just create my own but it would be nice to have some templates that have themes for holidays and the like already included.

Terry from In The Zone Communications

ReachMail helps you reach your customers

So pleased we haven't explored any other options.

Pros

ReachMail is extremely easy to use, we are able to produce professional, quality email for our marketing campaigns.

Cons

Like all software, updates cause a bit of discomfort when first introduced.

Reach more people with Reachmail

I cannot send to more than 20 emails using my Outlook. When that was tried in the past, the whole system went down for several hours and the person who caused this was reprimanded. It caused a problem for the whole company, as none of us could use Outlook. Using Reachmail allows us to reach ALL of our clients and free up some time because it's easy to use once you know what you're doing.

Pros

I can reach a lot of my clients quickly without worrying about my system crashing. The merge feature gives my email blast a personal touch to each and every client. Reachmail also allows me to see who did what with my email.

Cons

Understanding the stats. Need more training in that area.

Darian from Over the Mountain Media, Inc

Industry: Ranching

Top business builder at your fingertips!

Ability to reach more people, and customer service that makes your business their business! They care about your success!

Pros

Ease of use!! Great product and customer support id outstanding!!

Cons

Nothing its great product! I am very satisfied with all aspects of the software.

Marc from Marc Neal Photographer

Industry: Photography

Reachmail

it is good, and I have encouraged other companies/organizations to adopt this ove othe email services

Pros

love the templates, though I would like to see more

Cons

does what I need it to do, so there really isn't anything that I would label as a Con

Reasons for Switching to ReachMail

They would not allow me to use my mailing list without jumping a lot of hoops. So I switched to one that would.

Bernardo from www.cdlschooltexas.com

Great support to my business

Well improve my business from 0 to hero, I need to say Thank You, God Bless Reachmail

Pros

Price Huge delivery Easy to make templates Easy to understand reports

Cons

Customer service poor, bad adaptability to adds like Grammarly

Mike from The Reliable Rep

Industry: Wholesale

Great for promoting products

Very happy with everything.

Pros

Ease of use setting up groups, importing pics, etc.

Cons

No cons. Very easy to use and to monitor campaigns

All around features

Price

Above Average Email Program

We have used reach mail for years and most of the time it works smoothly. As I noted above, more complicated designs (like going from 2 col, to 3 col, back to 2 col) seems to be more tricky in this program and I've spent a lot of time trying to get things to work to no avail.

Pros

Some of the new design features are easy to use and the email program seems to get emails out very well and not end up in spam folders.

Cons

The design features have some quirks and I do have a hard time designing more complicated emails like newsletters - even using their own templates - it seems to throw in weird lines and breaks. I've had better luck with more complicated design emails using constant contact or other programs

Brent from Kizzire Asset Management, LLC

Media review

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive, control, good fit for our co.

Cons

Need more help with spam control at times.

Partick from Entigrity Solutions LLP

Service

i have using reach mail since last 1.5 year. and i have no any single complaint and this is the best part of reach mail.

Pros

Its Easy to use. customer support is excellent.

Cons

Nothing to improve. my opinion not require any changes at this time.

Lee from e-Agent NZ Ltd

Support is the key

Maximising email delivery

Pros

The support is second to none! This team will go the extra mile to ensure delivery.

Cons

None that I think worthy of mention. The best-of-class!

Brian from Keller's Kollectibles

great service

Great!

Pros

It's quick and easy to use and looks really professional to our customers

Cons

I really don't have any complaints at all

Irfan from Traditions Trading LLC

Industry: Graphic Design

ReachMail perfect to start with

It is much better than Mailchimp and other competitors.

Pros

It is user friendly and fulfill the need of marketing.

Cons

Reports should more comprehensive and detail to be added like Who open from which area. I think for report part you should check in mailchimp.

Less rate of bounce.

Tim from Bible Analyzer Software

Good Marketing Tool

Pros

It is easy to make a newsletter once you learn the system. Emails are sent quickly. It is free for my use.

Cons

I would like to see a cheaper price/email tier right above the free one

Reasons for Choosing ReachMail

A good and usable free tier one can test with.

Reasons for Switching to ReachMail

Other software was harder to use.

Kade from Theo Publishing

Industry: Writing and Editing

A great alternative.

I love the fact that it does what I need at a price I can afford.

Pros

I love the fact that I am able to sign up and use this wonderful new email service that allows me, as a small business owner, to grow my company without having to pay through the nose for it. A wonderful alternative to the other competitors. Thank you

Cons

The Html section is a bit touchy but with a little time to learn its quirks, still a great alternative.

Reasons for Switching to ReachMail

The other email service changed the rules to its offer. Too pricy for a small company that is trying to stay afloat.

Jeff from Salvage Writes Media

Great product

Even the free version has support. I've called a number of times and they are very helpful

Pros

Most email software does not allow a free version up to 5,000 users

Cons

Nothing it's been great so far. I really have nothing bad to say

Frank from Next College Student Athlete

Reachmail Review

So far so good.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the product. Once you go through it once or twice you get the hang of it quickly.

Cons

The inability to change the list you are using unless you delete and reload.

Horrible. Book launch email sat in queue for 5 days and customer support was nil.

Absolutely none. As a matter of fact, the software was detrimental to my sales because the email sat in the queue for five days and support never did respond to my emails except with an auto-responder.

Pros

Software was easy to use and the price is right, but in this case, it's certainly a matter of getting what you pay for.

Cons

My campaign email was never sent; it just sat in the queue for five days. Since it was part of a stacked book promo, my sales and rank took a hit. I emailed support but received no response even though I waited five days. Fortunately, I only used a small segment of my list for a test run. Unsubscribe link is right at the top of the email so that's the first link the subscriber sees, and there's no way to change that.