Browse RecurPost Reviews

Leah from HR Branches, LLC

PERFECT FOR SMALL BUSINESSES AND ENTREPRENEURS

Recurpost frees up so much of my time! I post adhoc content weekly but recurposts content library scheduler fills in the gaps and keeps the promotional or other relevant content fresh on my page so I can keep our followers informed. Now, with social media schedulers, certain platforms ding you a bit on organic traffic but not only do we have other content we post directly within the platforms, we are not dependent on maximum reach as we are focused only on local clients.

Pros

Recur post nailed it with what a small business needs in a software. Free plan- I love the content libraries that are pre-built so I was able to immediately dive into organizing my content and scheduling it. Very user friendly interface, not super technical. 2 social accounts was plenty for us to get started. Paid plan- I'm looking for to building unlimited content libraries for more specialized or unique content! RSS Feeds! Not many options out there for this that are budget friendly. I've even paid for a platform solely focused on RSS Feeds and hated it. Show me the data! Analytics and best posting times.

Cons

The software is extremely user friendly. I guess the overall aesthetic could use some work? But for the price (especially on the free plan) who can complain? I would like to see more in-platform recommendations. Like "whoa- hold it. You really should include a hashtag, here are some recommendations..." Or more intuitive features to help users really nail social media management.

Reasons for Choosing RecurPost

We've been using the free plan for a year now and I have found it extremely valuable in our business. I upgraded because I I manage our companion business' social media as well. I compared Recurpost to 3 other social media scheduling platforms and they didn't even come close unless I had a MUCH larger budget but even then, the features weren't what we were looking for. I love that Recurpost allows RSS feeds as well! It was no contest. Now I am about to geek out on building out more content boards, social media calendar, and playing with the new features we get with our upgrade!

Response from RecurPost

Replied May 2020

Dear Leah, I was a bit depressed today with the Corona situation. Then I saw your review and I don't think I will miss my shrink this month. Thank you for being so nice. We greatly appreciate your taking time to leave a review for RecurPost. - Dinesh from RecurPost

Vicki from Vicki Fitch Enterprises

My #1 Pick for Social Media Management

I absolutely love it! We are a business consulting firm that also does social media management and we have all our clients using Recurpost to make life easier for all of us!

Pros

The "file cabinet" feature allows us to create a volume of certain type of content and have it continue to be shared out on social channels continually. We have a Daily Quote file that has hundreds of pieces of content and it continues to share it out daily for an indefinite period. When we add new content each week, it goes to the bottom of the queue and will cycle in as soon as all the others have been seen... OR, we can rearrange the queue to have new content go out next.Brilliant! We no longer have to worry about running out of content if we get behind on a project. Recurpost has saved us.

Cons

I don't think it is the software's fault but it does get disconnected sometimes from different platforms and we have to go in and click a button to reconnect. I imagine it is updates from the social media platforms.

Reasons for Choosing RecurPost

Because of what I call the "file cabinet" feature.

Reasons for Switching to RecurPost

After we tried it, we couldn't go back to anything else!

Paul from MAK

Stop Waiting and Jump on it NOW

Still using it because it works and it is easy to use.

Pros

It is easy to use, easy to set up, and you can deploy quickly.

Cons

Service is sometimes off target. Integration with facebook is useless.

Cost and ease of use.

Cost

Mark from M.academy

Good for scheduling recurring posts, tough to do much else

Overall it is "OK". It leaves a lot to be desired, but does it's job of posting recurringly for you so you don't have to.

Pros

I like the ability of having queues of all of the content I have going out in the future. Having recurring posts helps me focus on my work, rather than social media. I've seen a huge improvement of engagement from my followers after implementing RecurPost. The customer support has been fantastic.

Cons

The management of content is very slow and a bit clunky. I would like to see an updated user interface that is much faster, with a much nicer editor. I would also like the ability to queue up somewhat random posts from different queues, so the posts don't appear to be fully automated to my followers.

Response from RecurPost

Replied June 2021

Thank you for your review, Mark. We have worked on our new interface with exactly that kind of feedback in mind. We have analyzed usage patterns to see what takes you longer than usual and fixed that. Also, we have increased the speed of adding content in bulk by 10X if not more. It should give you a much better interface now. Please check out the new interface and reach out to us if you have further suggestions for us. Your suggestions are always put on high priority. Thank you once again. - Dinesh

RecurPost - The First Month

So far, it's been enjoyable; it would be more satisfactory if the scheduling of a future post were to halt and notify you that formatting parameters (i.e. Instagram picture size, Twitter character count) would prohibit the post from going through at the time scheduled.

Pros

It is a competitively-priced social media posting tool.

Cons

Not enough forewarning about posts that are not going to meet formatting parameters of individual social media platforms.

Reasons for Choosing RecurPost

Best function to cost balance.

Hootsuite's spike in cost

Response from RecurPost

Replied June 2021

Hi, Thank you for your feedback and your generous score. We have just pushed an update that fixes this issue. If you try to schedule/post something with errors, we will warn you for it and ask to fix the issue. Please test it and reach out to our team for any further questions.

Jason from Self Employed

Great to that delivers what you need!

It's been great! I love the software! Enjoy using it as it's fast and effective for what i need it to do! Very happy with it!

Pros

I love the fact that you can see the content you have set up in the bucket systems. Easy to edit and review at any time! Also love the fact that it auto creates twitter posts if you need it to! That really adds to the value!

Cons

I don't like the limit on pictures you can add to each post - this means i have to edit them in another software and then add multiple images as a single image. I also don't like how when i manage a paid account for a customer, it stops me from having a free account for another customer if i manage both pages through facebook for example. This causes unnecessary hurdles in my opinion.

Reasons for Choosing RecurPost

As above reason. I chose sendible initially as it's branding and interface was slicker. However, functionality let it down.

Reasons for Switching to RecurPost

Because sendible did something weird when you uploaded videos directly and it also was unable to show you the posts you had in your buckets!

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the kind review, Jason. Ability to add multiple pictures to a post is on our to do list. It should be added soon. Thank you once again for your review.

The Best Scheduling Tool Out There - Saves Hours of Time and Makes Me the Most Amount of Money

Pros

Recurpost is the best software for saving time. Even with scheduling my content in batches, it was still taking hours (or a whole day) of effort every week or month with other scheduling platforms. With Recurpost, I upload all of my content for a time-sensitive launch or "value-based" evergreen content one time and it goes out on repeat until I tell it to stop. It has massively streamlined my content strategy, brought me more sales than ever before, and is a maintainable content scheduler that saves me so much time.

Cons

The customer support team for Recurpost is top-notch. I had a problem with character count for Facebook and they immediately addressed it for me. I've had my calls personally answered by the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in the past and I've found any issue I've brought to them to be resolved quickly.

Reasons for Switching to RecurPost

Hootsuite put a cap on free posts and it was taking too much time to individually schedule content out that I knew I would repeat again in a month.

Naomi from Expert Unleashed

Great system for automating your social media posts

I genuinely really enjoy Recurpost and I have never had any problems.

Pros

I love the queue system and how you can see every post you have put into Recurpost. I like to be able to see all of my queued posts that have been posted or due to be posted as I can tweak them and duplicate the posts that have been doing well.

Cons

The lack of ability to connect multiple Facebook profiles and Instagram profiles. It would also be good to have the ability to have the first comment accessible for Twitter so that you can add all of your hashtags due to the small character limit Twitter gives you.

Reasons for Switching to RecurPost

It wasn't very user friendly and I used Recurpost before so I knew what I was comparing against. Sendible doesn't have the visibility of all posts put into your queue so you don't know what has been posted unless you go into Calendar view and you have to manually find all of your posts.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your kind words, Naomi. The lack of ability to connect multiple of the same kind of accounts is only on our free plan. On our paid plans you can do that just fine. Simply login to the FB and IG account you want to add and then connect from RecurPost. It will be added there. Thank you.

insostituibile

Tutti i giorni e' attivo e pubblica Post al posto mio, molta visibilità sui social e mi ha fatto da tramite con una rivista del mio settore che mi e' stato anche dedicato un articolo web

Pros

un buon software forse uno dei migliori, semplice, intuitivo e veloce. lo uso giornalmente, ho creato delle librerie apposite e ad orari saltuari Recurpost pubblica per me sui vari social Grazie agli sviluppatori.

Cons

forse qualche altro social gratis ci poteva stare, ne uso gia tre che è il massimo per la versione free, mi piacerebbe implementare instagram

Reasons for Choosing RecurPost

Recurpost lo trovo più agile e maneggevole

Reasons for Switching to RecurPost

perche Recurpost lo trovo piu agile e maneggevole

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate that you took time from your busy schedule to leave us a review. Thank you.

Making Social Media Management a breezr

Keeping up with content creation calendars. The scheduler tool is simple and effective.

Pros

I love RecurPost! It is a great free tool to utilize for a small business startup. I would suggest as your company grows, definitely upgrade your services offered to keep up!

Cons

I can't think of a con. It is the tool I use for all clients.

Reasons for Switching to RecurPost

Initial cost for Clients took some convincing in which to agree.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad that you chose RecurPost over other tools for your clients.

Ashley from NintyGamer.com

RecurPost Rocks – Put Social Media on Auto-Pilot

Instead of logging onto social media to share posts every day, I can take one day out of the week to manage my entire content library. It really cuts down on the amount of time I spend sharing posts with my audience and lets me focus on content creation, rather than promotion.

Pros

I love connecting my social media accounts and managing all of my posts from one place. Scheduling posts helps them feel like they are spur of the moment to the reader, but lets me plan ahead. It's a great way to keep engagement high on social media without having to be constantly connected. RecurPost also features a "best time" scheduling feature, where it will choose the best times to post content. It's really been a life saver.

Cons

I would be interested in upgrading to a paid plan if the lowest tier featured more recurring posts or daily posts than the free version. As it stands, I can't justify $15 a month for the same amount that is available to free users. I don't use RSS feeds or video feeds, so those perks aren't really benefits to me.

Response from RecurPost

Replied March 2020

Hey Ashley, Thank you for the kind review. We really appreciate it. The $15 plan is essentially for those who want unlimited variations from Twitter. Since, Twitter variations counted towards free plan quota we wanted to give users a way to use Twitter without limits. We did not have that plan from the beginning. However, your feedback is totally appreciated and it has been sent back to our team to think more about it. Thank you.

Victoria from Mommy's Playbook

Industry: Online Media

I refer everyone to RecurPost!

Before RecurPost I couldn't keep up with Twitter or Facebook. I was spending so much time on Instagram and Pinterest that I just didn't have time for them. Since RecurPost, my accounts are active and growing! My blogging business wouldn't survive without my RecurPost!

Pros

What I love most about RecurPost is the recycling of my social media updates AND the schedule/pause/expire features.  I love being able to type what I want once and let you decide the best time to post them.

Cons

The only thing I would like to see setup differently is my "schedule" view.  I run multiple platforms and I would prefer to have the schedule view divided. I prefer the "classic view" more.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the perfect score, Victoria. We are so glad to hear that we are able to help you grow your blog.

Marlena from Nature Mastery Abundance Harmony

Recurpost save me time and energy

I have daily content om my facebook page and facebook group. I have diffrent folders so the content change over the year. At christmass I can start my christmass folder and with one click I year after year have the same good content for that month - and the same I do for each seasons. It save me for so much time.

Pros

I love that its posible to make difrent folders / libabry with difrent subjects and reuse the content again and again. Eventhough english is not my first language Recurpost is very easy to use.

Cons

I would have loved to be able to have more than 100 content for free, but the service is so good, that Im also willing to pay for the service. I would like it to feature facebooks new posibility to have H1 and H2 and bold and cursiv text, I hope the feature will come soon.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your review, Marlena. We are happy to hear that we are able to save you so much time and energy.

Yann from 360 Entrepreneur

Industry: Online Media

A solid social media scheduler (especially if you want to market evergreen content)

Pros

There are a couple of things I'm a fan of when it comes to RecurPost. The first one is the platform's overall approach to scheduling. Instead of having to carry out every step manually, you can put in the work once by selecting the social media platform(s) you'd like to share on, add the content to the RecurPost "rotation", and then let the tool work its magic. It's going to suggest the best time and it will automatically share your posts and tweets then. Secondly, you can use RecurPost not only to promote – and schedule – your content on social media, but to engage with your fans too. Whether it's replying to a message on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter (and there are more platforms available!), you can use RecurPost as your centralized hub for all things social media engagement and interactions. Plus, there's a smartphone app too, which means that you can keep track of everything and carry out your work with RecurPost even when you're on the go.

Cons

When using RecurPost, I have found that as my library of posts and content I wanted to promote on social media grew, it became almost challenging to leverage the platform to its fullest. I wonder if a different way to organize the workspace, so a different user interface, would lead to a better and, overall, more efficient user experience...

Response from RecurPost

Replied May 2021

Thank you for your review, Yann. I am so glad to hear that you understood RecurPost fully and you liked our approach to scheduling. We have just published a new interface based on our users' usage pattern. Things that used to take multiple clicks can now be done in a single click. The new interface speaks to the management issues you faced when your account grew. Please check it out. Thank you once again for taking time to review RecurPost here.

Diane from Calligraphy by Diane

Excellent Posting

Just getting myself broadly known in the social media platforms. RecurPost works well that way.

Pros

This software program, RecurPost, allows you to post on your social media platforms on a schedule you think would be best. There is also an option to allow RecurPost to post on a schedule they think is best. It is not the most easiest platform to work on and navigate to post, but once running, it is like having your messages, images, promotions and videos get out there like clock work, works like an ad, but much cheaper than an ad. I have had many people opt into my email list through my posted lead magnet through recurpost, resulting in a fast growing email list....and you know that your email list is the biggest asset of all!!

Cons

It is sometimes difficult to post a new item or make changes to an existing item that is already up in your library and scheduled. I really wish these changes could be easier to do.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Hi Diane, Thank you for being a user for that long. We are launching a new interface next week that will take care of the problem you are facing with Editing content at times. I am sure you will like it. Thank you.

Cori from Cori Wamsley | Writing Coach, Book Editor, Author

Industry: Writing and Editing

Easy to use for a growing business

RecurPost has been ideal for helping my business grow without taking me away from helping my clients with their books. I can do what I love while this runs in the background. I used to put off handling my social media content, but RecurPost is easy and fast to setup and lets me stay in front of my ideal audience even when I'm not at my desk. I often get asked at networking and mastermind events or by my clients how I appear to be everywhere all the time and still doing my work and raising my kids. I happily recommend RecurPost to them every time! Definitely a five-star product!

Pros

RecurPost is so easy to use and reliable. I rarely run into a problem, and I'm always notified if there is an issue. RecurPost makes communicating with my audience so simple, which frees me up to do what I love. I actually have my VA change the content monthly because it was easy to give her an SOP for what to do, so this has been a total game-changer for me. Using RecurPost means I don't have to remember to post at certain times or constantly go from platform to platform scheduling things. Plus, the different categories of content keep things organized and help me post different things at different times. It's great for building relationships online!

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like.

Response from RecurPost

Replied March 2020

Thank you for such a generous review, Cori. It is greatly appreciated.

Jessica from Davis-Smith Mental Health

Industry: Mental Health Care

Definitely worth It!

I love it! I feel that for the money I am getting exactly what I need. I have used several others in the past and just didn't find it worth the money. RecurPost does what I need and I don't have to constantly be worried if I haven't uploaded new content.

Pros

I really enjoy the functionality of RecurPost and how much I don't have to worry about my social media. I spend time every few months adding new content to be circulated in the "Libraries". I love that it allows for you to shorten the url of links. I also like that I can schedule new content to be "next" instead of it going to the end of the list. I feel as though it is organized well and for under $30 a month it's probably one of the cheaper options in managing your social media.

Cons

I'm not a pro with the system by any means, but something as simple as having emojis already integrated into their system would be nice instead of copying and pasting the emojis into the content. I also wish that it had better integrations. As of right now, my employees add content into Airtable, but then I have to spend a lot of time transferring that into recurpost. I feel that if it allow for Zapier or just Integration of Apps that this would be amazing!

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the kind review, Jessica. We are glad that you like RecurPost. We will take your feedback to our engineering team and they should be able to add a zapier integration soon. Thank you.

Rebecca from The Female Entrepreneurs Network

Brill - I always recommend to my clients and students

Recur post is a dream. If you are looking for something to support you with your on going marketing then this is the best place to be. It's easy to use, amazingly priced and does more than the job needed. Thank you team Recur Post!

Pros

One of the best features for us is the easy banks of content you can create and then pause. We utilise this for our online launches as then when we launch again we can just press play! AMAZING!

Cons

The only thing that I would say is the way you schedule one off posts, but we do not use the software to do this anymore.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the kind review, Rebecca. We are glad that we have been able to help you help the Female entrepreneurs. - Dinesh from RecurPost

Karrie from Karrie Marie Consulting

Streamline ALL Your Social Media

I love the ease of use and the ability to recycle content!

Pros

I love that you can repurpose your social media posts and assign them to different platforms. It is the easiest way to make sure you are publishing over multiple platforms. I think it is easy to set up and use. The price is very competitive with other software available.

Cons

The thing I like least is when you change the time or day, or add a new library to post, there is a day delay. Also when you remove a library from posting, if a post was scheduled to go out, it still does and isn't removed from the editorial calendar. So if you make changes, make sure you check out the calendar for what is scheduled to go out and adjust.

Response from RecurPost

Replied March 2020

Hi Karrie, Thank you for your kind review. We keep your Editorial Calendar and libraries separate. That way, if you want to change a post going out without affecting the original post in library you can do that. This is why deleting a library does not delete posts from that library on Editorial Calendar. Thank you once again for taking time to leave a review.

Lisa from Individual Obligation

Solid Social Media Management Tool For Bloggers On A Budget

RecurPost has been a reliable tool for publishing my content on a regular basis to Twitter. And I still regularly use it even today for any new content I create.

Pros

I have mainly used RecurPost as my go-to blogging tool to bulk manage social media sharing of blog posts to Twitter. Overall, the tool is easy to use and makes it easy to stay organized with their different content library features. One of the best features which I use weekly. Is the ability to generate in bulk tweet variations for my content since Twitter put rules in place to prevent duplicate tweets. RecurPost allows me to add multiple tweet variations to the content library and will automatically post these out. Once the tweet has been posted, RecurPost expires it so it can no longer be sent out by accident. They also have a feature to generate tweet variations for you. Making this a huge time saving feature whilst staying within Twitter's guidelines.

Cons

Whilst I find the tweet variations especially useful. The original base tweets still count towards any limits. This is especially detrimental for free accounts. As even though the tweet has been published and RecurPost will not let you publish it any more it will still count it as taking up space. Meaning you may have to go into RecurPost and edit the original tweet. Rather than using the tweet variation feature and being able to keep track of all the tweets that have been generated and posted.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your review, Lisa. To fix your issue with Tweets not getting removed after going out, you can simply edit your library and set it as a one time use library. That way your Tweets will not stay in the library once it goes out. Hope that helps.

Natasha from #bertaMarketing

I use this myself and for most of my clients too

I just love everything about this considering how much you get for free. Unrivalled.

Pros

I love the evergreen content publishing you get for free!! and the ease of use. The wizard made it so easy to set up. I spent a few hours creating my evergreen content and now it's just on rinse and repeat. I love that I can also schedule in holiday promos as one time posts too. Great value with 3 social accounts for free. Love love love it and highly recommend

Cons

I really don't have any complaints. I did get a bit lost after the recent upgrade but I am over that now.

Response from RecurPost

Replied June 2020

Thank you for the kind words, Natasha. We are a small-business-friendly company. I am glad to hear that we have been able to help you grow your and your clients' businesses.

KJ from KJ Waters Consultancy

I don't know what I'd do without Recurpost. It is my favorite tool for managing my social media

I've been very happy with the app and the support they provide. They've been great about updating and adding value over time.

Pros

Easy to use. I was using Hootsuite and Buffer but I had to completely reenter new content each week. Now I have a library of content that I just update and can build a larger array of posts.

Cons

Just that we have to update each post. The duplicate feature never works.

Response from RecurPost

Replied May 2020

Dear KJ, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Duplicating content should work just fine. Could you please reach out to us via support@recurpost.com so that we can help you make it work? Thank you.

Bakari from Bakari Writes

Saves Me Time

My overall experience with Recurpost has been very positive. I haven’t had any technical problems with the site or its service, and over the few years I’ve been using it, they have added more features and have updated their user interface to make it easier to create and manage social media content.

Pros

Recurpost provides a clean user interface for developing and organizing social media content for both my personal and client accounts. I like how I can use the RSS feed manager to access my latest published content, and content from other sites and Google search results. Recurpost makes it easy to either automatically import content into your social media library, or to handpick articles for social sharing. I also like how the service selects the best times to share my content based on its algorithms. There’s no way I would have time to maintain my social media posting without using Recurpost.

Cons

I would like to Recurpost to provide more features for creating different versions of a social post. The feature that exist is good start, ,but it could be useful.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your kind review, Bakari. We are glad to have been able to serve you.

lashaun from Rise Business Solutions

Social Media on Autopilot

The problems that Recurpost have solved for my business is that it keeps up visible on social media, we are able to easily recycle relevant content, and we get new prospects on autopilot.

Pros

I love the fact that we can easily repurpose our content by recycling. The old can be new again friends!

Cons

Sometimes links don't work or the profiles need to be reconnected.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for such a great review, Lashaun. We are so glad to have you as a user with us. Social profiles disconnect from time to time, but we email you every time that happens so that you can connect them right away to avoid any posts from getting missed.

Mallory from Mallory Schlabach Coaching

Love this for repurposing content and getting more visibility for your content

It allows me to create content and share it all over the place, as often as I want without thinking about it. I love it better than Smarterqueue, Meet Edgar and HootSuite.

Pros

I love that it recycles your content according to your rules. I love that you can post to so many platforms including Google My Business and it's pretty intuitive to use.

Cons

Sometimes it's disconnects but doesn't notify you that it is, or content gets banned and you don't see the error why so you can fix it. Some of my clients are Instagram users and despite IG's restrictions, the way you have to login at the time you want to post to actually post is a pain.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for such a great review, Mallory. We are so glad to have you as a user with us. We are waiting on Instagram to open their platform to third party apps like RecurPost to allow direct posting. As soon as they approve it we will start offering that. Thank you.

Charlotte from Smoothie PR

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Perfect for your small business

I recommend it to all small business owners I know because it's really benefitted my business

Pros

The team at RecurPost is amazing. They're constantly looking for and finding ways to make this software even better. It's simple to set up (even as a non-tech person) and I use it for all of my daily automations - I can't live without it. It's really inexpensive and the customer care is the best I've ever experienced with a work tool - don't hesitate to try it for yourself!

Cons

Nothing - if you give then feedback as to what you need out of it, they will do their best to build that into their next feature release.

Stuart from Gecko Lawns

I would recomend RecurPost

I would recommend this for any business. I post daily on all my business accounts and write two new posts a week so my library keeps growing. This helps keep my business front and center in social media and all my social media pages look busy. I also think that it had helped with my Google Maps ranking.

Pros

It is the only social media software that I have come across that posts on Google Maps. I also think that the free plan is exceptional. I moved to the paid plan as I now post daily for three businesses and my photography that I do as a hobby.

Cons

When writing new posts in the library or edit a post you always end up back on the first page. This means that quite often I have to navigate back to where I was.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Hey Stuart, Thank you for your kind review. We have fixed the issue with editing libraries :). Please try it again and let us know if you still run into that issue.

Claire from Robert Scott Publishing

Industry: Publishing

Time-saving and transformative

Posting on social media before we started using RecurPost was haphazard, at best. We had no way to keep track of what had been posted and in busy times often didn't post for a couple of weeks. I love that we can see the historical as well as future posts at a glance, that we can organise material into different libraries and set up different schedules for each of them. I know it saves us time and overall our experience has just been so positive. It's transformed our social media strategy. Almost like having an extra member of staff, for a fraction of the cost!

Pros

RecurPost is easy to use, easy to navigate and regularly improved. For us the most useful feature is the libraries and ability to have different schedules for each. What's not to like!

Cons

It would be great to be able to take other companies/individuals in the way you can when posting directly on FB, if that's even possible.

Stephanie from The Foodie and The Fix

Affordable social media scheduling

My overall experience has been great. I've been with recurpost for a few years now, and it's only improved.

Pros

The best, most time-saving part of this product is that once you enter in all of your social media posts, it cycles through them over and over, so you're not constantly having to add posts daily or weekly. I'm a food blogger, so every time I post a new recipe or article, I create the new social media post (just once) and that's the last time I have to think about it until I want to change the caption. I also love that I can create seasonal blocks of posts and switch them out depending on the time of year.

Cons

I can't think of anything at the moment!

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the kind words, Stephanie. We are glad to hear that you like RecurPost.

Claire from Tin Box Traveller

Load it and let it roll

I really rate RecurPost as a social sharing tool for Twitter. I can load it with posts once a month and let them roll out. I have used other scheduling tools that needed daily or weekly attention which was time consuming.

Pros

I like the fact that you never share the same update twice - each can be amended and customised. I also like being able to categorise my posts and spread them across my schedule.

Cons

The function to shorten links is a bit clunky. There are three clicks when one would do the job.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for such a great review, Claire. We will work on the URL shortener feature soon to make it work with one click.

Julie from AcuCare Acupuncture and Facial Renewal

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Love that it is a content focused dashboard

This is my second favorite SMS, with SocialBee being my favorite. It is easy to use, and has great time saving features.

Pros

I love the dashboard being focused on Content, to then schedule and recycle posts as you wish. I found on the free version I could only schedule 3 days at a time with content, whereas with the medium tier you can schedule 10 social media acounts with 20 recurring posts per account. It has the option for RSS feeds, at 10, and also allows 20 one off posts.

Cons

It only allows one team member, which means if it is used for a small company there has to just be one person running it.

Reasons for Choosing RecurPost

I found the features were of a higher quality with Recurpost! The company has been around longer, so they have worked out the kinks.

A much better layout!

Lisa from The LisaB Company

Easy to use and robust features

I like being able to "set it and forget it." I don't want to have to manage recurring social media posts by hand, and I don't have staff to do this. As a solo entrepreneur, it could not be easier.

Pros

The process of adding and editing content is so simple. Separate content libraries that I can turn on or off as needed keeps me organized. Viewing my whole posting schedule at a glance allows me to quickly add, rearrange and remove content. So many great features!

Cons

I wish posts could be dragged and dropped in the schedule view. That would make changing posting schedules SO much easier.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the kind words, Lisa. We are glad to hear that you found a great socialoomph alternative in RecurPost.

Karen from Karen Allamby Photography

Industry: Photography

Invaluable service

I have recommended RecurPost to multiple friends that run small businesses as a life changing tool to help manage their online presence and connection with their clients through social media. I'm incredibly grateful to the friend that recommended you to me as your company has simplified my life and made a hug task seem much more manageable and even enjoyable.

Pros

This software has simplified my life - it has helped me to create a consistent online presence which is something that I have been struggling with for years. It make sorting my content very easy, and being able to see exactly where I need to add more content has been priceless.

Cons

Sometimes I have made changes to my scheduled content and then realised that they have continued to be posted for the remainder o that day as the changes did not take affect until the following day.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the perfect review, Karen. We greatly appreciate it.

Bruce from HomeSmart ICARE Realty

The Best Marketing Tool Available

RecurPost took away my biggest weakness in marketing; inconsistency. This program allows you to pre-load content for your social media posts, then automatically posts that content per your scheduling instructions. My biggest recommendation is to gather up a large amount of content before starting to schedule with RecurPost, and populate several categories. That way you won't be repeating your content too frequently. Once you have your content uploaded, this truly is a "set it and forget it" program. You can consistently stay in front of potential clients without lifting a finger.

Pros

The most user friendly social media automation software I have ever seen. Very easy to use, and functions like a day planner. I decide what I want to post, on what days, and RecurPost takes it from there.

Cons

When using the program with Safari, I often have to do a second attempt before an image will load. Other than that, easy to use, works great, and they provide great customer support.

Response from RecurPost

Replied March 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave a review, Bruce. We are glad to hear that you enjoy using RecurPost.

Trina from Ms

Ease your social media work

I enjoy the ease of use, it supports me to complete social media content posting. As a small company it is necessary to find tools to assist.

Pros

Recur post is an easy to use platform that you can customize and continue to add content to. I like being able to set up regular posts and not have to worry about my social media presence.

Cons

The cons are not due to the platform but rather the social media's platform restrictions. Instagram requires another step to post directly to the feed and twitter you have to create updated content to continue to post and then update each time when the bank is empty.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for such a great review, Trina. We are so glad to have you as a user with us. For the Twitter issue, we let you add variations to your posts. You can generate these variations automatically so that should reduce your work a lot.

Willow from Create Mindfully

I love it! Like I said, it's set it and forget it. I am a full time blogger and I don't have time to be constantly writing up social messages for all the social media platforms.

Pros

RecurPost is incredibly easy to use. You just type what you want to say for each post, then it's set it and forget it! RecurPost does the rest. I love how it reposts your messages without you having to do a thing. I've gone into my RecurPost dashboard a couple of times to change which social messages were going out, but other than changing them occasionally (which is totally up to you), it's basically hands off.

Cons

It took awhile to put all my social messages in, but that's to be expected with any software like this.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for such a great review, Willow. We are so glad to have you as a user with us.

Wednesday from Psychic Fortune Teller Arabella

What a game changing piece of software!

I am over the moon with RecurPost, it has changed the way I even think about creating content for my business. Thankyou for creating such a user friendly bit of kit, that I am sure helps of 100,000s people like myself every day! And if you are reading this review and trying to consider whether this platform is worth investing in for your business...DO IT! I promise you that it will be the best thing for you and your business!

Pros

RecurPost has had a huge impact on my daily social media posting. I own a number of businesses both online and bricks and mortar; and this software enables me to schedule and run content easily, without any hassle! I especially value the 'bulk' upload option where you can even upload the same caption for every post in a library set! What once took hours of my time, now takes 30 minutes to schedule a whole MONTHS worth of activity! Thankyou!

Cons

I must confess; there is nothing that I have discovered as of yet, that I've not been happy with! I would like to be able to connect all of my businesses so that I can run everything from RecurPost, but i'm not a big enterprise with a marketing budget to be able to afford it sadly, but I am total converted to the way of life this software enables.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the kind words, Wednesday. We are glad to be of some help for you and your businesses.

Mona from Pferde-Menschen-Dialoge

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Don't want to miss it!

I'm not a natural user of technique and the support-team helps really fast und friendly. That enables me to use it as much as i want to.

Pros

The time it gives to me due to automatisation and the support.

Cons

A German version would be really helpful!

Response from RecurPost

Replied June 2021

Thank you for the kind words, Mona. We love that we were able to get a perfect score from you. We do have plans for an internationalized version of RecurPost, but it will take some time to launch. We strive to provide a great customer support and we are glad to see our efforts being recognized by our valuable users like you. We are grateful for your kindness. Thank you. - Dinesh

Peter from Smarterwebsites

Recurpost it is by far the one social media software that meets our needs in digital marketing.

So Far so good. I'm a user and I always recommend RecurPost to my social media marketing clients.

Pros

What separates this software among the rest is its ability to repost automatically your posts.

Cons

Hope we can repost specific post and on a specific date every year

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the kind words, Peter. We are glad that you chose RecurPost for your social media needs.

Ralph from Grey Orb Digital

RecurPost packs some nice features and it delivers.

It's works actually, but you'll find it confusing at first.

Pros

One thing that I really like about RecurPost is the fact that you can create libraries and set up those libraries to recycle the posts in them. To make it simpler, this is how it works: when you create a library, you can add several updates to the library, and then you can add a schedule to the library to set different times that you want your updates to be sent out to your social media accounts. When you add an update to your library the update automatically becomes part of a series of updates that are automatically recycled until you decide to stop the library from being recycled. Although you can actually add an update as a one-off post, but where RecurPost really shines is the recycling feature, and the flexibility to add several schedules to one library. When you create an update you can add several variations for Twitter, so you can have the same update been varied and sent out at different times, and it doesn't appear to be the same update everytime. You can also automate your posting by making use of feeds like RSS feeds.

Cons

The only thing that I think they can improve upon is the fact that the application looks confusing at first, it takes getting used to. Also, you cannot automatically post to Instagram, but I don't think that one is the fault of the app developers; I think that's one of the policies of Instagram. The UX really needs to be fluid; they really need to take care of that.

Rohmah from Boss Chic Blogger

Really Great Product

Pros

I like that scheduling posts and viewing the posts is really simple due to the calendar view.

Cons

I would have liked if the recurring post option was easier to use.

Estefania from Curiosities By Esty

A Fantastic, Free Alternative to Hootsuite

Overall, this app has been a fantastic way to keep up with my Instagram art account.

Pros

I love the user interface of this program. While unfortunately Instagram doesn't allow third-party posting, they have a fantastic app and notification system.

Cons

I didn't like the fact you couldn't post directly, but of course that's through no fault of their own.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the kind review, Estefania. We are glad that you chose RecurPost as the Hootsuite alternative for your case. We are always looking for your feedback to make RecurPost even better. Thank you once again.

Despina from Edit your life

The greatest tool to schedule social media content

Pros

I really love the bulk schedule feature, I think this is the best way to automate social media and save lots of time.The content libraries works perfectly for seasonal or evergreen content. Even the free plan has a lot of valuable features for social media marketers.

Cons

I would like it to connect with Pinterest as well.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Dear Despina, Thank you for your kind review. We have applied for Pinterest approval. As soon as we get approved we will add it to RecurPost.

Nicole from IndieSage LLC

Amazing!

Pros

My team utilizes RecurPost on a daily basis for all of our clients. It's easy to use, robust, and affordable.

Cons

I deal with dozens of social media profiles / platforms, so I tend to prefer the old scheduling interface rather than the new one, however this doesn't detract from my love of the overall product.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the kind words, Nicole. We are moving to a new interface soon where scheduling will be a lot easier. Also, we will keep the old scheduling interface in there.

Latoya from Greenville Boudoir

Industry: Photography

Automation That Supports My Desired Lifestyle

Overall, RecurPost is helping me to grow my Facebook group community to nurture leads and do so in a way that feels sustainable, like I can enjoy life outside of my social media posts and still keep up.

Pros

What I like most about Recurpost is the ability to automate recurring themes for my Facebook group. Part of my growth strategy includes creating rituals, hosting challenges, and staying top of mind so having my recurring posts deply through RecurPost aids in that.

Cons

At first, it didn't feel quite so intuitive to learn how to navigate the dashboard and see where to add content or schedules, but after playing with it for a bit, I felt more comfortable. Even when I go to delete or change content or schedules, I have to slow down to remember exactly which pages they're located on.

Charmaine from The Charmed Life

Great App to Save You Time

My experience has been an overall positive one, It has freed up so much time in my life and allowed me to focus on other areas of my business.

Pros

I like that I am able to reschedule blog posts and other popular content with ease. I Iike that I can set it and forget it knowing that my content will be recycled and shared.

Cons

So far there isn't a feature I don't like. I use the free version for just one account so recurpost works fine for me.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for such a perfect review, Charmaine. We are glad to hear that you find RecurPost so helpful for your social media management needs.

Paulo from Paulo Belesa Consultoria

Recurpost - Fast Easy Viral Tool

The fist time i looked at the software i found it too minimalist But as soon i understand the reason i got the idea First i had to set my content then place it on a gallery. that was it. simple.

Pros

Recurpost is a very easy tool to create viral content, the ease of the integration with the major social networks avaible make it a great way to direct your digital content

Cons

I wish the video option could have a free version with limitations I think the calendar could have a # trigger to post some content.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the kind review, Paulo. We are working on a new interface that will be launched this week. I am sure you will like it.

Mela from 3 Rays of Light

Easy to Use

Great for marketing, for advertising and keeping my name out there.

Pros

RecurPost has made it so easy for me to post to several pages, groups, and social media accounts with my business. I don't have to think about it every day, it just posts like clockwork and keeps my business in front of my client's eyes every day.

Cons

It took some getting used to getting around the site, and I still haven't figured out all the bells and whistles, as you do need some idea of navigating websites to use.

Response from RecurPost

Replied June 2021

Thank you for the kind review and a perfect score, Mela. We greatly appreciate it.

Great scheduling tool

I really enjoy RecurPost and recommend it to all of my clients

Pros

I love the ability to categorize my content and have it post automatically based on best times for maximum engagement

Cons

I would love to be able to drag and drop content more easily however this is minor and does not affect my ability to use it.

Response from RecurPost

Replied April 2020

Thank you for such a great review. We are so glad to have you as a user with us.

Rita Carla Francesca from Rita Carla Francesca Monticelli

Industry: Publishing

Great service

Pros

Recurpost allow you to program your social media for a long time, and recycle your contents. That's very convenient, because it allows you to save a lot of time. Moreover it's quite cheap. Even the free version is very useful.

Cons

I don't like the fact there isn't a feature that allow you to select more posts to move them to another folder. You have to do it one by one.