RecurPost Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"My team utilizes RecurPost on a daily basis for all of our clients. It's easy to use, robust, and affordable."
  • icon"I really love the bulk schedule feature, I think this is the best way to automate social media and save lots of time. The content libraries works perfectly for seasonal or evergreen content."
  • icon"Recurpost provides a clean user interface for developing and organizing social media content for both my personal and client accounts."
  • icon"The worst thing about this software is the limitations."
  • icon"I'm a one person company but I have 3 SoMe accounts. I pay the lowest amout - can't affford any more - but the 100 post in the scedule is not enough at all."
  • icon"My only negative is having to reconnect my social medial accounts, but overall that is not a big problem or difficult."

Have you used RecurPost and would like to share your experience with others?

All RecurPost Reviews

Jeremy

December 2021

Great tool for any size!

Lisa

Easy to use and robust features

I like being able to "set it and forget it." I don't want to have to manage recurring social media posts by hand, and I don't have staff to do this. As a solo entrepreneur, it could not be easier.

Pros

The process of adding and editing content is so simple. Separate content libraries that I can turn on or off as needed keeps me organized. Viewing my whole posting schedule at a glance allows me to quickly add, rearrange and remove content. So many great features!

Cons

I wish posts could be dragged and dropped in the schedule view. That would make changing posting schedules SO much easier.

Reasons for switching to RecurPost

I don't actually remember!

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for the kind words, Lisa. We are glad to hear that you found a great socialoomph alternative in RecurPost.

Rita Carla Francesca

Industry: Publishing

June 2022

Good social media scheduler

I started using RecurPost with a free plan, mainly to recycle my tweets. At a certain point, I switched to a paid one so that I could have up to 1000 posts to recycle, but after a few months I realised that spending 25 dollars + VAT per month for this amount of posts wasn't helping my business at all. So I reverted to free with a limit of 100 posts. Unfortunately, the company removed the free plan and the cheapest one now cost more than 20 dollars when paid annually, which is still too much for my needs, so I switched to another cheaper service. It's a pity because it's very easy to use, and I liked it very much, but its cost has become unsustainable if compared to the time it makes me save. I prefer to spend a couple of hours every 3-4 months to manually schedule all my tweets instead of 250 dollars + VAT per year. A cheaper service is more suitable to save my time.

Pros

It's very easy to create a post, edit it, and move it to a different library. You can also keep a huge number of expired posts in your account to reuse it in the future.

Cons

The price. Even the cheapest plan is too expensive for my needs. I only need to recycle some post. I would pay for it, but not 20 dollars + VAT per month. I'm not interested in the other features at all.

Ashley

RecurPost Rocks – Put Social Media on Auto-Pilot

Instead of logging onto social media to share posts every day, I can take one day out of the week to manage my entire content library. It really cuts down on the amount of time I spend sharing posts with my audience and lets me focus on content creation, rather than promotion.

Pros

I love connecting my social media accounts and managing all of my posts from one place. Scheduling posts helps them feel like they are spur of the moment to the reader, but lets me plan ahead. It's a great way to keep engagement high on social media without having to be constantly connected. RecurPost also features a "best time" scheduling feature, where it will choose the best times to post content. It's really been a life saver.

Cons

I would be interested in upgrading to a paid plan if the lowest tier featured more recurring posts or daily posts than the free version. As it stands, I can't justify $15 a month for the same amount that is available to free users. I don't use RSS feeds or video feeds, so those perks aren't really benefits to me.

Reasons for choosing RecurPost

RecurPost has richer library features and Twitter management.

Reasons for switching to RecurPost

Bufffer doesn't let you set up a content library of content to keep re-sharing to Facebook and Twitter. I wanted to be able to put my evergreen posts on autopilot, sharing the content once per week as needed.

Response from RecurPost

Hey Ashley, Thank you for the kind review. We really appreciate it. The $15 plan is essentially for those who want unlimited variations from Twitter. Since, Twitter variations counted towards free plan quota we wanted to give users a way to use Twitter without limits. We did not have that plan from the beginning. However, your feedback is totally appreciated and it has been sent back to our team to think more about it. Thank you.

Replied March 2020

Victoria

Industry: Online Media

I refer everyone to RecurPost!

Before RecurPost I couldn't keep up with Twitter or Facebook. I was spending so much time on Instagram and Pinterest that I just didn't have time for them. Since RecurPost, my accounts are active and growing! My blogging business wouldn't survive without my RecurPost!

Pros

What I love most about RecurPost is the recycling of my social media updates AND the schedule/pause/expire features.  I love being able to type what I want once and let you decide the best time to post them.

Cons

The only thing I would like to see setup differently is my "schedule" view.  I run multiple platforms and I would prefer to have the schedule view divided. I prefer the "classic view" more.

Reasons for choosing RecurPost

RecurPost is so much easier to use. I have tried A LOT of social schedulers during my past 10 years of blogging, but since RecurPost, I haven't used anyone else!

Reasons for switching to RecurPost

I switched during the early early stages of RecurPost. I actually had Sprout Social, Hootsuite, and RecurPost for the first month and then I canceled the other two and made RecurPost my only social scheduler.

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for the perfect score, Victoria. We are so glad to hear that we are able to help you grow your blog.

Rebecca

Brill - I always recommend to my clients and students

Recur post is a dream. If you are looking for something to support you with your on going marketing then this is the best place to be. It's easy to use, amazingly priced and does more than the job needed. Thank you team Recur Post!

Pros

One of the best features for us is the easy banks of content you can create and then pause. We utilise this for our online launches as then when we launch again we can just press play! AMAZING!

Cons

The only thing that I would say is the way you schedule one off posts, but we do not use the software to do this anymore.

Reasons for switching to RecurPost

For the ability to create banks of content and auto post.

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for the kind review, Rebecca. We are glad that we have been able to help you help the Female entrepreneurs. - Dinesh from RecurPost

lashaun

Social Media on Autopilot

The problems that Recurpost have solved for my business is that it keeps up visible on social media, we are able to easily recycle relevant content, and we get new prospects on autopilot.

Pros

I love the fact that we can easily repurpose our content by recycling. The old can be new again friends!

Cons

Sometimes links don't work or the profiles need to be reconnected.

Reasons for switching to RecurPost

Because recurpost recycles as opposed to simply autoposting.

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for such a great review, Lashaun. We are so glad to have you as a user with us. Social profiles disconnect from time to time, but we email you every time that happens so that you can connect them right away to avoid any posts from getting missed.

Yann

Industry: Online Media

A solid social media scheduler (especially if you want to market evergreen content)

Pros

There are a couple of things I'm a fan of when it comes to RecurPost. The first one is the platform's overall approach to scheduling. Instead of having to carry out every step manually, you can put in the work once by selecting the social media platform(s) you'd like to share on, add the content to the RecurPost "rotation", and then let the tool work its magic. It's going to suggest the best time and it will automatically share your posts and tweets then. Secondly, you can use RecurPost not only to promote – and schedule – your content on social media, but to engage with your fans too. Whether it's replying to a message on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter (and there are more platforms available!), you can use RecurPost as your centralized hub for all things social media engagement and interactions. Plus, there's a smartphone app too, which means that you can keep track of everything and carry out your work with RecurPost even when you're on the go.

Cons

When using RecurPost, I have found that as my library of posts and content I wanted to promote on social media grew, it became almost challenging to leverage the platform to its fullest. I wonder if a different way to organize the workspace, so a different user interface, would lead to a better and, overall, more efficient user experience...

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for your review, Yann. I am so glad to hear that you understood RecurPost fully and you liked our approach to scheduling. We have just published a new interface based on our users' usage pattern. Things that used to take multiple clicks can now be done in a single click. The new interface speaks to the management issues you faced when your account grew. Please check it out. Thank you once again for taking time to review RecurPost here.

Replied May 2021

Natasha

I use this myself and for most of my clients too

I just love everything about this considering how much you get for free. Unrivalled.

Pros

I love the evergreen content publishing you get for free!! and the ease of use. The wizard made it so easy to set up. I spent a few hours creating my evergreen content and now it's just on rinse and repeat. I love that I can also schedule in holiday promos as one time posts too. Great value with 3 social accounts for free. Love love love it and highly recommend

Cons

I really don't have any complaints. I did get a bit lost after the recent upgrade but I am over that now.

Evergreen scheduling for free

Reasons for switching to RecurPost

Evergreen content scheduling for free

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for the kind words, Natasha. We are a small-business-friendly company. I am glad to hear that we have been able to help you grow your and your clients' businesses.

Replied June 2020

Stop Waiting and Jump on it NOW

Still using it because it works and it is easy to use.

Pros

It is easy to use, easy to set up, and you can deploy quickly.

Cons

Service is sometimes off target. Integration with facebook is useless.

Cost and ease of use.

Cost

Claire

Industry: Publishing

Time-saving and transformative

Posting on social media before we started using RecurPost was haphazard, at best. We had no way to keep track of what had been posted and in busy times often didn't post for a couple of weeks. I love that we can see the historical as well as future posts at a glance, that we can organise material into different libraries and set up different schedules for each of them. I know it saves us time and overall our experience has just been so positive. It's transformed our social media strategy. Almost like having an extra member of staff, for a fraction of the cost!

Pros

RecurPost is easy to use, easy to navigate and regularly improved. For us the most useful feature is the libraries and ability to have different schedules for each. What's not to like!

Cons

It would be great to be able to take other companies/individuals in the way you can when posting directly on FB, if that's even possible.

Trina

Ease your social media work

I enjoy the ease of use, it supports me to complete social media content posting. As a small company it is necessary to find tools to assist.

Pros

Recur post is an easy to use platform that you can customize and continue to add content to. I like being able to set up regular posts and not have to worry about my social media presence.

Cons

The cons are not due to the platform but rather the social media's platform restrictions. Instagram requires another step to post directly to the feed and twitter you have to create updated content to continue to post and then update each time when the bank is empty.

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for such a great review, Trina. We are so glad to have you as a user with us. For the Twitter issue, we let you add variations to your posts. You can generate these variations automatically so that should reduce your work a lot.

Mona

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Don't want to miss it!

I'm not a natural user of technique and the support-team helps really fast und friendly. That enables me to use it as much as i want to.

Pros

The time it gives to me due to automatisation and the support.

Cons

A German version would be really helpful!

Easier to use.

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for the kind words, Mona. We love that we were able to get a perfect score from you. We do have plans for an internationalized version of RecurPost, but it will take some time to launch. We strive to provide a great customer support and we are glad to see our efforts being recognized by our valuable users like you. We are grateful for your kindness. Thank you. - Dinesh

Replied June 2021

Ralph

RecurPost packs some nice features and it delivers.

It's works actually, but you'll find it confusing at first.

Pros

One thing that I really like about RecurPost is the fact that you can create libraries and set up those libraries to recycle the posts in them. To make it simpler, this is how it works: when you create a library, you can add several updates to the library, and then you can add a schedule to the library to set different times that you want your updates to be sent out to your social media accounts. When you add an update to your library the update automatically becomes part of a series of updates that are automatically recycled until you decide to stop the library from being recycled. Although you can actually add an update as a one-off post, but where RecurPost really shines is the recycling feature, and the flexibility to add several schedules to one library. When you create an update you can add several variations for Twitter, so you can have the same update been varied and sent out at different times, and it doesn't appear to be the same update everytime. You can also automate your posting by making use of feeds like RSS feeds.

Cons

The only thing that I think they can improve upon is the fact that the application looks confusing at first, it takes getting used to. Also, you cannot automatically post to Instagram, but I don't think that one is the fault of the app developers; I think that's one of the policies of Instagram. The UX really needs to be fluid; they really need to take care of that.

Latoya

Industry: Photography

Automation That Supports My Desired Lifestyle

Overall, RecurPost is helping me to grow my Facebook group community to nurture leads and do so in a way that feels sustainable, like I can enjoy life outside of my social media posts and still keep up.

Pros

What I like most about Recurpost is the ability to automate recurring themes for my Facebook group. Part of my growth strategy includes creating rituals, hosting challenges, and staying top of mind so having my recurring posts deply through RecurPost aids in that.

Cons

At first, it didn't feel quite so intuitive to learn how to navigate the dashboard and see where to add content or schedules, but after playing with it for a bit, I felt more comfortable. Even when I go to delete or change content or schedules, I have to slow down to remember exactly which pages they're located on.

Susan

July 2022

I would be lost without RecurPost!

It is great to be able to create content for my clients, and then schedule them out for the month. Simple, efficient. and it gets the job done!

Pros

RecurPost is so simple to use and it provides such versatility. I love that you can schedule things in advance at the times you would like, or let the program select the best time.

Cons

I find it bothersome that when you choose to post now and you have to log into FaceBook to actually post it. I do not understand why that is necessary.

Reasons for choosing RecurPost

I did consider other options, however, I was sold on RecurePost. It was efficient, reasonable priced, and easy to use. What more would I need?

Amie

Awesome features!

So far, so good. :)

Pros

There are way more features than Hootsuite!

Cons

There isn't one thing that sticks out at the moment.

Reasons for switching to RecurPost

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for the perfect score, Amie. We are glad to see that you like RecurPost as a Hootsuite alternative.

sheng

Very easy to use

Pros

Easy to add content and schedule upcoming posts. Will automatically rotate through all of your content so same posts are not being submitted everyday. Using the free version right now, might be upgrading soon to allow video posts.