What are Referrizer users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Referrizer software through verified user reviews

• icon"This program has been easy for me to use as well as my customer. I like the ability to track the data and the platform to be able to track the return on investment."
  • icon"The simplicity of the referral and rewards program is great."
  • icon"I love the automation and ease of use. Customer Service is so kind and helpful."
  • icon"I may not be there yet because I am a month into using the system but I want more analytics. Also, when beginning my service, all services were not available to me and that was a little annoying."
  • icon"There are no features that I m not using currently."
  • icon"The level of control we have over our client email and text lists is frustrating."

Browse all Referrizer Reviews

• Have you used Referrizer and would like to share your experience with others?

Brandon

Helped me grow my small business!

My business has really benefited from using Referrizer. Since Referrizer integrates with my booking software, Mindbody, it literally works automatically, without me having to do much. It has truly helped my business grow over the last 2 years.

Pros

Referrizer has been a great software for my small business. It has helped in multiple ways: 1. It has helped me generate more online reviews 2. It has helped me get more new customers through referrals (from my existing clients) and directly from visitors of my website 3. It makes it easy to communicate and send out marketing campaigns through email and text templates

Cons

As a business owner, sometimes I'm not able to create some of my marketing campaigns until the weekend (my only free time). While they have good support, they don't offer support on the weekends (when I need it).

Sabrina

Referrizer is the way to stay connected

I really enjoy the automation with texts and even the pre-made emails that used to come out around holidays. I havent seen those lately...did you get rid of them? The automation of everything is really helpful because I have another full time job and cant always get to doing a lot of this on my own.

Pros

The text marketing and loyalty/referral are my favorite. I use texts to stay in contact with my students and to communicate changes in the schedule or the newsletter or special events. I like how the texts automatically go out to ask for reviews and referrals as well as let them know about their loyalty points. I know how important it is to stay on their radar and Referrizer helps me do that.

Cons

I wish it was easier for my students to figure out. Many times they want to redeem stuff and they expect to be able to click on a link and instantly get that 20% off a new punch card. When I tell them that they have to show me the text like a coupon they are disappointed that our system is not as sophisticated. So i wish there were more integration with MindBody to take my students to get the deal right away online. Some of my students create multiple accounts too and I wish there was a way to merge duplicate accounts. And sometimes carriers drop my students or block my texts therefore unsubscribing them and my students have no idea that they are missing out on my texts. I wish there were a way to flag this when it happens. The emailing system is also not super user friendly or "moldable". Thus I still use constant contact for my emails....would be nice to have an all in one place so I think the email system needs some work too.

Reasons for choosing Referrizer

I actually do both cause I like the email better with constant contact but I like all the other features of referrizer and constant contact doesnt do that.

Stephanie

Referrizer for small startup

Awesome

Pros

Integration with shopify and calendly. Ease of use. Availability of support and agency services.

Cons

Was hard to find in my search for small business referral programs.

Reasons for choosing Referrizer

Needed rewards and loyalty in addition to referral tools.

Lori

Do not deal with this SCAM company.

Horrible. I've spent months trying to resolve a simple matter, leaving over 15 voicemails and messages and never got even one returned call. Then a Senior Account Manager at Referrizer wrote me a scolding, aggressive email that left no room for my experience or opinion as a client. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS DISHONEST COMPANY.

Pros

This company is based on earning client loyalty for your business, and yet they treat their own clients with aggression and hostility. How can a company help you with something they know nothing about?

Cons

Their customer service is less than terrible. They never return your calls and when it comes to listening to a client they choose to attack vs listen. Do not deal with them.

Sinly

Small business owner must have!

Great

Pros

I love the text blast feature, email blast feature, all clients having the option to write a review and referral friends and family with a click of a button.

Cons

The price increase. Also, misspelled words and grammar from the emails that would be sent to my clients. It was changed immediately after looking at the preview of the email.

Tim

Referrizer exceeds expectations.

As stated above with the loyalty, referral, email, mass text and short built into one this is a apowerful marketing tool. The fact that you can also very easily customize workflows will increase customer frequency, purchase, purchase value and total ROI without doing very much at all. It takes it off yoru staff and reduces Human error.

Pros

It is still not fully operational and I am already seeing big returns on Investment. You have the referal program which is nice but they have a complete built out marketing system with email, two way texting and short code that helps you automate your follow up. Very easy to build campaigns and edit. It also has loyalty. I am about a month in but I would already feel comfortable recommending it as I have done a lot of research into different systems and this one is the best.

Cons

It is all actually pretty easy. The owner of the company even jumped on a zoom meet a few times to help it get set up. No negatives yet.

Reasons for choosing Referrizer

It was a much better product with a foreseeable return on investment

Jon

Referrizer Review

Great - increase in business through 2 way text message contact

Pros

Customer Referral and loyalty points programs

Cons

Cannot reorganize text message templates

Reasons for switching to Referrizer

Referral and loyalty points programs not offered by Demandforce but integral to Referrizer

Ellen

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great application for client communication

Good overall experience.

Pros

I use texting feature most often. Clients prefer to communicate via text. I also use it for email campaigns.

Cons

I wish there was an app for texting. Additionally, referrizer doesn’t automatically sync with my spa software (for new clients) so we have to enter new client info into referrizer.

Reasons for switching to Referrizer

Referrizer offers more features. Texting with clients does not cost a fee. They only charge for text campaigns for marketing.

Todd

Contact your clients with targeted advertising

targeting my clients and getting my message delivered to their inbox rather then their spam or junk folder

Pros

This will contact your clients and deliver your message with accuracy and not ending up in their spam folder. My sales has increased with this advertising tool and highly recommend it

Cons

setting up the campaigns does take time and their support staff is great with helping me.

Reasons for choosing Referrizer

it integrates with my mind body software and i am able to target several different areas for marketing, Birthdays, anniversaries as a few areas to target and it personalizes the campaigns

Reasons for switching to Referrizer

it seams that constant contact doesn't have the ability to drip my campangine and most of the time my messages wind up in their spam or junk file

Peter

Referrizer works well for us

Pros

Really helped increase the number Google reviews, and helping with nudging some leads to enroll.

Cons

The rewards/loyalty feature is easy to use, but not sure how effective it is at increasing retention.

Becka

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Refferrizer is boosting my business

My over all experience with Refferrizer has been wonderful. The customer support has been great. The onboarding was smooth and helpful (Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) and the results have been terrific.

Pros

What I like most is the coaching help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to get onboarded and make sure I am leveraging the system. That coaching is what has assured that the system is getting me what I wanted for mu business. I also love how easy it is to connect with past customers and leads and get actual conversions from them. In about a month I have had 21 past customers or leads purchase summer camps and I have 32 more pending that I have connected with already. The Loyalty program is great for my current customers. Since I started using it, I have seen increased sales from current customers. The best part is it has been so easy, it does almost all the work for you!

Cons

I would love to have the ability to sorry my contact by zip code since I have multiple territories under my franchise. This would help me target customers in specific areas.

Industry: Music

All-in-one Marketing Automation

Prior to using Referrizer I was paying over 8 different companies a monthly fee for individual services and they weren't streamlined and didn't talk to each other. I have been able to save over $1,200 a month by streamlining all of my services by just using Referrizer. All of my metrics are in one place and each part of Referrizer grows over time and keeps building my marketing machine each week. I will never go back to the old way.

Pros

This is hands down the best all-in-one marketing automation tool I have ever used for my business. The on-boarding process was really easy and the support team goes over the top to make sure your system is fully optimized. I have been using Referrizer form just over two years and can't imagine running my business without it. We use all of the features, but love the call capture, text/email campaigns, loyalty program, wifi hotspot check in, 5 star review booster and so much more! Highly recommended!!

Cons

Honestly there is nothing I am not happy with. Integration with my business was a breeze and it's very user friendly.

Reasons for switching to Referrizer

I was paying for too may services and it was too hard to track.

Haroon

Good value for money!

Have greatly increased the number of our reviews (from 30 to 160 in a year) and been able to weed out some of the negative ones.

Pros

Easy to use use. Implementation and setup team were great. Ongoing training and support are great. Interfaces with our scheduling software (MindBody) so clients lists are automatically updated and automatically contacted for Reviews. Allows texting and emailing to clients.

Cons

Referrals haven't really worked for us, but being able to collect reviews, and send emails and texts to clients meets our needs.

Reasons for choosing Referrizer

Ease of use, implementation, and integration with existing scheduling software.

More value for money.

AMAZING company to work with

I started doing business with Referrizer 2 years ago. Back then, they were an early stage start-up with great energy and a lot of passion. They have grown 10x since then and it seems they don't plan to stop. I recommended 17 other business owners to Referrizer. This is by far the most advanced platform in existence. In order to accomplish the same results, I had to pay 10 vendors and have 10 different logins. Now, Referrizer makes it all easy. One dashboard, one login, one database, all connected. Thank you for helping my business and saving me a lot of time.

Pros

Price - Affordable Customer Service - Available over phone, live-chat and email at anytime Performance - I got every month between 4 and 10x return on my investment Easy to use - They integrate with my CRM so I don't have to do any additional work on a daily basis

Cons

I wish they have more clients in my area so I can partner up with more businesses and exchange referrals.

Drew

Saved me time and made me money

Referrizer has sharpened our growth tools by encouraging members to leave reviews, share with their pfirnds, and has allowed us to engage with them via texting like never before.

Pros

The software is a great tool for reaching out to all of your contacts via text or email since it pairs with our POS system, but it's a fantastic tool for aquiring new contacts and keeping them involved in the sign up process. Each phone call ends in them recieving a text message which we then can use to answer questions or create long term conversations wich turn into conversions. It's drastically helped us with our online presence taking us from a few dozen google reviews to nearly 200

Cons

The company is doing a great job at making the texting interface more user friendly but I would like to see mroe android or apple apps for this . I can only engage in these conversations on my laptop or in a browser - but sometimes I have my phone handy.

Amber

Referrizer works!

This is a great feature! I wish I knew how to use it better because with the little bit I know, it really seems to work.

Pros

I love how simple it is to put together an email or SMS to my clients. Their customer support is top notch, and they're easy to work with and sync up with my current client retention software! Also, we went from having just a handful of Google reviews to HUNDREDS, thanks to the automated prompts our clients receive!

Cons

I wish I could send out a text instantly to ALL of our clients, instead of rolling it out 100 texts per hour -- sometimes I have info I need to send out immediately rather than have a slow burn. Also, the email newsletter format feels clunky and needs some updates.

Reasons for switching to Referrizer

I wanted to use the texting feature and increase our number of reviews online.

New Customer Set up

It has been a good overall experience and I believe to date I see and am getting appropriate value to continue. I think with more time using the system, I will experience even great value.

Pros

The product is very complete and intuitive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] creates emails and offers for special days of the year that I can send directly to my customers and that is a great benefit. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has also been very attentive to my learning style and because of that I very satisfied with my progress and uptake.

Cons

It takes some effort to learn and get the most out of especially concerning campaigns for both text and emails and landing page development. I may not be there yet because I am a month into using the system but I want more analytics. Also, when beginning my service, all services were not available to me and that was a little annoying.

Reasons for choosing Referrizer

In use by other companies that I respect.

Not easy to use

Stratos

Superb support

As mentioned above, anyone can create a viable product, but when it comes to support and guest experience many people forget that this is as important and some times more important than the actual product they offer. Referrizer understands that very well. Higher management has done an excellent job in creating a company culture that has the above engraved in the company's DNA.

Pros

Features keep on adding; Referrizer listens to your requests and customizes according to your needs. I have been with them for a long time and i have seen a ton of features added since I started with them. Most important out of all is something that many companies keep forgetting...their customer support is by far the best I have experienced. They listen to you, they assist you and they follow up!

Cons

I would like to see negative reviews as they come in without logging into referrizer. I have to pay for a review software (Review Tracker) and I believe this is something that could be part of their feature additions to their suite of services. How about a menu management software that could be integrated with the customers' website?? We update our website menu and that updates, our iPad menu (for our customers), TripAdvisor, FaceBook, Google, etc

Reasons for choosing Referrizer

Text message campaigns was key here. Honestly, email campaigns haven't been very popular or effective for us. I also feel not that many ppl are logging into our wifi any more

Service

Kelly

Happy with Product

Great, send out monthly news letters and daily texting

Pros

Daily texting ability to reach out to clients and keep all communication in one place

Cons

Creating email campaigns. There are a few tools that show up that actually don't work and don't allow for greater customization such as centering text and italicizing

Reasons for choosing Referrizer

Ability to send customized texts and email campaigns to clients, ability for clients to write reviews, and ability to offer points and incentives.

Tammeca

Great tool to stay connected

Pros

I strongly recommend Referizzer to all businesses. It's easy to use and incorporate email, text and a loyalty program all In one. This one tool saves me a lot of time. Plus they are always updating it to make the features and email campaigns more user friendly and great for my clients to receive.

Cons

The email lacks a lot of design features. For example if we have an event we need to have the "add to calendar" feature.

Tracey

Great software

None

Pros

We regularly use the texting feature to communicate with clients. The loyalty program is marginally successful, but I think that’s the nature of our business, we are a yoga studio.

Cons

The level of control we have over our client email and text lists is frustrating. It’s not easy to make sure everyone that has opted out of the emails or texts doesn’t automatically go into MINDBODY to update our client preferences.

Reasons for choosing Referrizer

We thought we could get more out of the referral program.

Texting, loyalty program

Ashley

Great Program

Extremely helpful for quick coorespondents with clients and staff. The loyalty program is very helpful also, our clients love building up their points. Great program overall!

Pros

How user friendly it is. I find it very easy to troubleshoot problems with out having to reach out to the support team.

Cons

Not really anything. I would like for more options for mass emailing so I can shed constant contact.

Maggie

Great tool for local small businesses!

Pros

Referrizer has helped me combine all of my marketing into one, easy to use platform! It has allowed me to sell more, without having to do extra work!

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of! For me, there are many features, that I just need to take the time to learn how I can maximize the features for my business!

Liz

Outstanding Bang for your Buck

I like that Referrizer was able to install the widget on our website. We've had several people respond to our special offer stated on the pop-up. Referrizer has been great in scheduling several one-on-one Zoom sessions to discuss how I can use the software more effectively. Another great feature is the ability to do a themed campaign at special holidays such as Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's day and so on. The support people at Referrizer are always friendly and willing to help ... love that!!

Pros

The software is relatively easy to use and it includes features that are very helpful for marketing the services we offer and keeping track of both new and existing clients. I also like that we are not bombarded with extra features that are not useful for our particular business.

Cons

Nothing I dislike yet. I've been using the software for only a short period.

Reasons for choosing Referrizer

The features seemed to be much more focused and I felt they would generate more leads for our business. The fact that we are not locked into an annual contract also means that Referrizer is vested in keeping our business and therefore likely to be more willing to help to resolve any issues that may arise

Reasons for switching to Referrizer

The other product was much more expensive and was ineffective for our business. The support was practically non-existent and the features and options were significantly fewer

Barbara

Referral Marketing Automation review

I LIKE HOW MY CLIENTS CAN RESPOND TO ME

Pros

I'M REALLY ENJOYING WORKING WITH [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] SHE IS SO SMART, EASY TO TALK TO, AND SHE IS SO KNOWLEDGEABLE AND SHE REALLY CARES ABOUT MY GROWTH

Cons

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING AT THE MOMENT THAT COULD MAKE IT BETTER

I NEEDED BETTER DATA TO TRACK MY CUSTOMERS