• Pros

• "Great tool for entrepreneurs. Big Time Saver. I love RelayThat. Super easy to use. Has a ton of premade, and presized templates for different social media. They are easy to build on and create."

• "1) Makes it very easy to use and change different sizes at the same time 2) It is a good tool can be replaced Canva"

• "Makes a not very good designer like me create awesome design that look really PROFESSIONAL! It helps me quickly and easily communicate the brand CONSISTENTLY (colours, fonts, logo, etc). "

• Cons

• "Although there are lots of layouts, you don’t have a lot of control over the designs. The system does the work and this can be frustrating at times."

• "Some of the design need improvements, a few times I have had a couple of loading issues, but not a big problem."

• "1) Long learning curve but once pick up the skill the job is much easier 2) This tool might not suit everyone so be patient to learn "

Browse RelayThat Reviews

Rafal from Fabryka Rozwoju

want to save a lot of time with banner production?

Great tool, saved me a lot of time!

Pros

+ pre built templates for each ad format (Google Ads/IG/FB/YT and other) + easy work with workplaces (you can put here all your assets, logos, graphics) + variety of ideas (font sets, colors schemes etc) + before RelayThat spent ca 3-4 hours to create 50 graphics for Google and Facebook Ads, now it takes ca 30 min.

Cons

- sometimes highlighted part of text is connected without space with rest of the text - some ad templates uses photo 1 and photo 2, some all, some photo 1 and photo 3. It requires to upload photos everytime if you want to change it, but you previously done that in assets. It should work in different way because now takes more time

Reasons for Choosing RelayThat

RelayThat is crafted only for ads, nothing more. No PDF export, just optimized JPG/PNG that fits ad served requirements.

Reasons for Switching to RelayThat

Canva is great, but it has too much options if you want your banners fast. Here I can choose only from few templates no "paralysis by analysis" what to choose.

Can't go wrong with RelayThat

I recommend RelayThat all the time to businesses who need advertising graphics, but don't have the budget to farm out to professional designers. There are lots of designs to choose from, and with Remix you get tons more layout options. I've been happy with all of RelayThat's output thus far, but sometimes require more granular control so still occasionally use Photoshop. One of the best 'sleeper' features is all the up-to-date layouts available for social media headers. You no longer have to keep up with the correct dimensions for Facebook, YouTube, etc. profile headers, as RelayThat updates the system whenever it changes on a social platform. Very handy!

Pros

I love how many diverse templates RelayThat offers. Whether you need graphics for a social media post, website advertising banner, Facebook header image, e-book cover, business card design, etc. You'll find it available in RelayThat. I also love the Remix feature, where you can take the core elements of your design (logo, images, text) and automagically have the system devise some great looking alternatives!

Cons

If you're a graphic designer or wish to get granular control over the designs, you won't be satisfied with this service. It very much stays in its lane, and sometimes that can be disappointing when you wish to enact subtle changes but the system won't let you. Because of this, you might need to keep something like Canva around. Your mileage may vary.

Reasons for Choosing RelayThat

RelayThat is more plug-and-play, so you can output more designs per hour (without additional fees for premium designs) than you can with Canva. Time is money, and RelayThat saves you more time than Canva in my opinion.

Datis from Outback team Building & Training

Meh. Doesn't stack up against Canva

It's a decent tool... if you claim the lifetime deal through AppSumo. I wouldn't pay full price for it though.

Pros

- decent amount of templates - somewhat easy to use - The ability to create brand assets for various companies (colour, logo, etc) - Worth the money if you purchase on AppSumo!

Cons

- User experience is pretty poor - Would like to see way more templates and updates to templates - it's been the same for quite some time - Poor experience with support - my email is soon to be inactive, and I asked to switch it and they told me I couldn't because I purchased it through app sumo ... followed-up explaining my situation and they haven't responded

Ioana from Weaningful

A good option for designing fast

Positive overall and helps me with designing things quickly.

Pros

You can do multiple designs by clicking the least amount of buttons. A great range of layouts and workplaces to begin with.

Cons

Missing the option for full customization beyond what is already included with a certain layout. More design workplaces.

Quicker

Dustin from DFT (a number of local companies under one umbrella)

Amazing content creation with branding in mind

The team has been responsive and friendly, the app has been a real asset for branding and social media channels.

Pros

Love their brand assets manager and how it pulls the data into the design templates. This makes creating brand assets so easy and professional looking.

Cons

Would like more customization, but they’ve are always working on tweaks to improve the system.

Reasons for Switching to RelayThat

The brand assets and quick templates. Had to give relaythat a try.

Neel from Focused On

Time-Saving Design App

Using RelayThat has saved me a lot of time when design images.

Pros

The ability to create multiple versions of a design quickly, without having to create them one at a time.

Cons

Not a lot of new features or updates over the past 12 months.

Reasons for Switching to RelayThat

I don't have to design images one at a time.

Caitriona from TPR Teaching

Doesn't live up to the hype

RelayThat works, but not to the standard that I expected it would. There was a lot of hype around RelayThat, and I assume that was because other bloggers were affiliated with the product. I don't think I will make much use of RelayThat because it restricts the user's creativity somewhat, but it's probably a good option for those who already struggle with design.

Pros

I like that you can insert any image, or multiple images for that matter, into your design and incorporate them into numerous ready-to-use templates. The templates look professional, too, so you are bound to find the look you are going for. It makes graphic design easy for everyone and caters to a wide variety of design needs.

Cons

As someone who has already got the hang of Canva and Photoshop (not an expert, but I can complete some basic tasks), this tool was just ok. I already had everything needed on Canva and Photoshop; I just thought this would make the process faster. While I can produce batches of images, it's a little awkward to use and doesn't really save any more time than Canva for me.

Kimberly from OneUniversal Media

Industry: Publishing

ai for the design disadvantaged

RelayThat offers several different BRAND workspaces. This is a super time saver, which is why we purchased it in the first place. Our digital and social media clients are very pleased with our timeliness AND the absolutely excellent designs. So, though there are items that we would prefer, like some other designed templates, we are extremely pleased with this product.

Pros

What can I say? The product works as demonstrated! Have you many projects and only time for one concept? Then RELAYThat works! This is the BEST thing about it for me and my company's clients. We can submit several designs with just a few clicks. (A color change? A title differential? Sizing?--YES!) How ideal!

Cons

The application is still NOT so very user friendly, though I've adjusted nicely to the improvements. It is not possible to go back to a version you like if you changed it. (You must go back and make all changes yourself!). Often, I just accept it. (The point is to do things quickly, so re-doing something by hand is unacceptable).

aka from Webtaskr

Creating design and graphics with no delay.

I have been using relay-that for the last 2 years and still using it for all major and minor works. It is a great tool with very few cons and I highly recommend this one to my fellow friends.

Pros

I regularly use this tool for my basic and crucial needs. Making thumbnail for You-tube videos and resizing and optimizing them to make them post-able on Instagram for promotion is so easy with this. Also using it for making covers for various social media profiles for clients is amazing as you don't have to remember the sizes and also it has tons of templates rebuilt.

Cons

The issue with this is which I have faced is that we cannot add extra texts or images. We are restricted by the number of placeholders provides by the template and there is no option to start a graphic design from scratch in plain canvas.

Ian from Dragon360

Solid Graphic Design Tool

I've been really happy with RelayThat and have gotten better at producing on-brand graphics that don't take me hours to create.

Pros

I love how easy and simple it is to turn out on-brand graphics for any platform. To get graphics that are sized correctly and with the correct branding, all you have to do is create a brand in the platform, set up your colors, fonts, and logos, and then mix and match according to your needs. No need to wonder whether one size will work across multiple platforms. You'll always be on brand with a graphic that looks professional.

Cons

It would be nice if there were integrations in RelayThat to other platforms (be it social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. or other social media scheduling apps like Hootsuite). This would really put it over the top to have your images readily available in these platforms.

Debbie from Marketing Morsels

Why RelayThat is Brilliant for Branding

After much thought, I decided to use RelayThat for all my featured images on my blog posts. I vary the colors slightly to keep things interesting, but overall, it's very easy to recognize my branding because of the way that RelayThat keeps things consistent without me having to think about every small element. Having the ability to quickly produce relevant, interesting images without spending a fortune, and without wasting time, has been a huge blessing.

Pros

I've been using RelayThat for about 18 months now and I use it everyday. I'm not a graphic artist but I need lots of images for my blogs - especially featured images for posts and accompanying images for social media. Using RelayThat allows me to create professional-looking, eye-catching images which - and this is key - allow me to brand my blogs without any graphic talent whatsoever. What's more, because the software allows me to choose a template, change it easily (including colors, images, icons, text etc) and resize it for various purposes it's a breeze (and a huge time-saver) to do graphics this way. Name your social media and there's a size ready and waiting for you, plus ad sizes, print variations and more. There are more options than I will ever need, and they're easy to search through. I can make a design using one template and then resize it automatically for a range of other uses. In terms of branding, I wanted my brand to visually shine through, both on my blogs and on social media. With RelayThat, I can use my blog colors in every image, either as the background, or for emphasis... and that's going to make my images easily recognizable wherever they are found online. I don't have to think too hard, or experiment too much to get a look that I love. There are thousands of images included, and also over 100,000 icons. That's very helpful for me The software makes it easy to get everything to look right and helps me stay within good graphics practice.

Cons

While I love that RelayThat keeps me on the straight and narrow as far as design goes, there are some who will not adore the fact that the program is not as flexible as they might wish. This may frustrate graphic designers somewhat, but it delights me... as someone who has just enough design knowledge to be dangerous and make a total mess of things.

Reasons for Choosing RelayThat

I love GetStencil, too, and still use it a lot, but went with RelayThat because of how fast and easy it is to produce consistently interesting branded images.

Ryan from Plenty of Patients

There is nothing like RelayThat. Easy to get tons of designs without being a designer.

I am able to get designs for ads, websites, print, etc and all that I need are a few images colors and text. I found the learning curve small but there is one just because when I first started I didn't totally understand the tool. Once I understood the tool I found out it is very useful.

Pros

I am not a natural designer but with RelayThat I don't need to be. I love how I can just put in my assets (images, text, colors) and I get infinite designs to scroll through and pick from. The software is easy to use and it seems like magic when I can just select any sized asset whether I need a Facebook ad or post, a website header, banner ad, they are all there with many many custom design options. People compare this to other design software like canvas or crello but it's different. Even if you are a designer you can use it to get ideas and a finished design or a starting point if you want to design further. This is one of my favorite time saving and amazing tools for creating ads and graphics. You can do in 5 minutes what it used to take hours so I would recommend picking it up.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve. You need to have your assets and text available and the higher the resolution the better. Sometimes, you may need to adjust the assets or text based on the designs being generated. I don't think this is a "con" but rather just how this concept of design generation where you put in all of your assets first and auto generate results is different than starting from a blank canvas or template and designing just ONE design. You have to make some adjustments and think assets and colors first then adjust as you see the great designs it kicks out which may have slight issues just based on asset sizes, ratios, text lengths etc.

Reasons for Choosing RelayThat

I actually use it with other design products. Use relay that to get finished designs OR ideas that you can then take further in canva, crello or any other design software.

Marco from Woodlands International College

Instant, Professional Images for Posts

RelayThat is a must have for anyone who markets on social media or runs a website. This program will save you hours (I mean it) by preparing templates for your posts and ways of reusing these templates whenever you want to. Hands down, this product has already yielded a massive ROI for me...and I've been using it less than a year. Thank you, RelayThat!

Pros

I love that I can instantly create images for posting to my social media accounts. This program takes away the hassle of having to learn how to create eye-catching designs, with hundreds of templates that I can choose to use. I can save these templates and reuse them whenever I want. The best part though, is that if I'm running a campaign, I have a level of consistency that my clients come to trust, because every post is consistent! I love that I can pick from a huge bank of images, fonts and styles.

Cons

I can't give the images a name before saving them. This costs me about ten seconds of finding and renaming, per image. It would be great if RelayThat could correct this. Sometimes, I'd like a little more choice in where things go inside my posts.

Natalie from Natalie Blais Consulting Inc.

Create stunning images and Social Media Assets

No more worrying about your images being the right size and dimensions. This is a massive time saver!

Pros

RelayThat is fantastic for social media images and posts. The perfect size every time. Wonderful free assets you can choose from along with uploading your own images, you can have the right image for the right post every time. Saving you time and frustration having the right dimensions for each platform, this tool is a Social Media marketers dream.

Cons

I absolutely love this software and will use it for every single social media platform.

Jenn from The Creative Entrepreneurs L.A.B., LLC

Makes graphics creation a breeze

I used to somtimes spend at least an hour making a set of graphics for social media promotion (I usually make five tall- and five wide-format graphics for each piece of content I promote). With RelayThat, that time is cut to less than half an hour. It's sped up my content marketing workflow a lot!

Pros

I love that I can create multiple graphics for social media promotion in a fraction of the time it takes me to create them from scratch! Being able to manipulate the text placement is also very helpful; this is a feature that was added after I started using RelayThat and it makes a huge difference in usability.

Cons

I wish I could create my own templates or that there was a way to submit template ideas to the RelayThat team. A lot of the templates don't meet my personal criteria for tall- and wide-format graphics (which I use for Pinterest and Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn respectively) because I want the text to be distributed or in the middle on tall graphics and in the middle third on wide graphics, but that's my personal preference. There are still enough templates that fit my needs that RelayThat is very useful for me.

Nicole from Jaci LLC

Industry: Sporting Goods

Fast and Reliable App - Time Saver

It is a very helpful tool I have encountered for quick design with the support of ton of ready-made template

Cons

Build high quality social media assets quickly with RelayThat

I would recommend RelayThat to small business owners who would like to design graphics themselves, save money and build assets fast.

Pros

I've been using RelayThat for a while now to build graphics for my website, blog and social media channels. RelayThat is a time saver, once you build an asset you can use those elements across multiple platforms, its easy, fast, fun and efficient.

Cons

The only negative thing about RelayThat is that might be due to certain design constraints they do not have an option for choosing custom sizes, this becomes a roadblock if you want to define a custom size for your graphics.

More features and functionality

Phillip from Home Design Base

Amazing Graphic Tool

Pros

Very intuitive for non-designers to create online advertising materials. Really love the feature where you can simply insert a url and it will automatically retrieve the url main assets, create the final graphic design, in different varying dimensions. A must have for anyone wanting to create professional and beautiful online advertising materials. The font pairs and color mix is also another nifty feature that quickens the whole graphic designing process.

Cons

Hoping for a brand management page where we can save watermarks, color scheme and other assets.

Nice social media graphics tool

I really like RelayThat. It has made my job a lot easier.

Pros

I use RelayThat every day. It’s one of my favorite tools for social media graphics. Without it, I would need to resize and edit almost all of my clients’ graphics. It took two hours a day. My favorite feature is the layout options. They have lots of them and it makes it easy for someone like me who’s working with different clients.

Ale from Somos Mamás

Industry: Newspapers

Design multiples formats just with 1 design

easy peasy for make design for social media. Really good tool for branding

Pros

RelayThat is a simple design tool but the best from RelayThat is you can make 1 design and get multiple formats and sizes. So Instantly you can make images and design for every channel like facebook, instagram, blogpost without to have to redesign Pro - Smart templates - Automate resize - Image library - Work for ads too - Easy collage - automatic resize I use several tools for design, like stencil, design bold, canva... RelayThat its not my favorite but i must say this tools is easy to use and can save really... alot of time! And yes, make a redesign for other channels sometimes is a pain and take more time that the original

Cons

They missing some key features like - emojis - more photos and pic - cannot make free design (you are stuck the templates design) - not the best editor - more templates - the UI can be confuse

Saves me soooo much time

I post for my photography page and it's a life saver! Despite being a "creative" person, I have almost zero graphic design skills. RelayThat removes that headache for me! I just upload my photos and it generates all kinds of templates for all my social media post. I recommend this service to every photographer I come across. Fortunately I bought mine while it was being promoted on the appsumo site. Maybe they will bring it back! Keep an eye out ;)

Pros

The fact that it generates so much content automatically!

Cons

I really can't think of any. The service is so good.

Helps to Simplify and Save Time on Design

One of the most difficult things for me is to decide on what design I want to make when there are unlimited possibilities. RelayThat eliminates the difficult choices by providing me a select set of well-designed templates to choose from. This saves me a lot of time while providing me the opportunity to create quality graphics.

Pros

There are many quality design templates to choose from which can be repurposed or remixed to create graphics for different websites. I can make graphics for Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more while maintaining a consistent, on-brand look. RelayThat’s duplicate design feature has enabled me to quickly create new graphics while applying the same design concepts I like. In fact, I’ve created well over a 100 featured image graphics for my blog in a small amount of time with the help of the duplicate design feature.

Cons

There’s no way to adjust the opacity of the overlay on images. This can create a situation where an image is darker than I want it to be when I use a dark overlay color.

Jernej from Omega Finance

Best Graphics tool for non-technical persons

Creative ideas, save me tons of time. Everything is automatic.

Shane from Coldwell Banker Real Estate

Holy Cow! A marketing wonderland.

Pros

Three words: ease of use. This program makes it beyond simple to churn out a near-infinite amount of on-brand marketing pieces in no time. You can customize just about everything and it auto-adjusts the content to fit numerous different sizes (pinterest pin, square, google, facebook cover, etc.)

Cons

There isn't much to dislike about this. The price is great, the platform is easy.

Serena from JCM Interior

Quick GOTO Design Tool For My Social Posts

Timer-saver for most of the design tasks for social media

Pros

The wow factor of using Relaythat is the power of its design templates, which can be automagically resized into different dimensions and sizes to be used across different social channels. Another appealing feature is its ideas feature, one particularly useful is fonts pairing where it cleverly suggest complementary great-looking fonts to be used together.

Cons

Design templates are fixed for the number of text and images fields (eg. Design template A only allows 2 text fields and 1 image fields). Occasionally we'll encounter the need to add-in extra text or image/icon field and will need to use another software for that greater flexibility.

Jill from Cream City Digital

This software allows anyone to create professional looking designs quickly and easily

I was hoping to quickly create professional looking designs for use on numerous sites - I am able to do so with this software.

Pros

I purchased this software on a deal site some time ago, so I'm limited to using only five different account templates for the creative pieces that I'd like to make. I love that it's incredibly easy to make professional-looking creative and re-size for blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.

Cons

If you use this software, your designs will all kind of look the same. The templates do not vary much, but that's partly what makes this so easy to use. I've turned to making more and more things on Canva to avoid looking too predictable.

Reasons for Choosing RelayThat

I was able to purchase a "lifetime" deal at a fair price.

Shade from Peacock Shades

BEST at what it does!

RelayThat has helped me save tons of time in creating professional-looking images for my blog and social media accounts!

Pros

Oh my! I ADORE the fact that I can input my assets (logo, brand colors, text) and get a VARIETY of images that I can use across multiple social platforms! That is such a HUGE time-saver! It also allows you to choose from a variety of formats so you don't have to overthink things if you are design-challenged. RelayThat takes the guess-work out of creating eye-catching designs!

Cons

I wish they had more videos showing a beginner how to use their obviously-powerful platform. Sometimes, you get the feeling that you are under-utilizing tool. They have said (the RelayThat founder) that it's because they are still adding new features so once all that is done, they'll settle down and create good walk-through videos showcasing how to use all the various features of the tool.

Sarah from Ideas Girl

RelayThat save you hours of time!

I use RelayThat for creating sets of images across different social media channels and for creating image packs in similar colours. The templates give you striking designs without any effort and often prompt you into trying new ideas you wouldn't think of otherwise - they're great!

Pros

I love RelyThat for saving me time and keeping my social media branding consistent online! I have regular open events to promote and I can rely on RelayThat to take my initial designs and adapt them for different social media channels without losing key details or branding components. The dashboard makes things easy to use and the results are brilliant!

Cons

There really isn't anything I dislike about this software. It's easy to use and produces excellent results quickly and easily.

Andy from Black Ops Marketing

RelayThat For Graphic Design Noobs

It makes graphic design a cinch. I could do several graphics for a single post in less than 10 mins. Overall, it is great for anyone who want a quick graphic for their social media or blog posts.

Pros

I like the various templates. I don't have to crack my head on the design. I just pick one that suits my blog post and change whatever that is needed. I also like the smart resizing for various social media platforms. It saves me time when I need graphics for Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.

Cons

It doesn't come with the grid. It is hard to adjust your elements on the canvas. The image search is not fully expanded. If I go to Unsplash, I could find more images than what the RelayThat's Search function provides.

Darryl from Dahlhouse Enterprises LLC

GET THIS SOFTWARE

Simple- RelayThat is my got to for quick professional graphics.

Pros

Everything- easy to use, value added program that I upcharge clients to use on their graphics over a basic editor like Canva and the dev team is always busting out new features!

Cons

no custom size option? That's really it but there's enough choices I can usually find one that works

Melvin from EmceeMelvin.com

I LOVE RELAYTHAT

just wanted to say that i LOVE RelayThat! I don’t design often (once a month maybe).. but when I do.. you guys make me look like a PROFESSIONAL! for companies.. it’s not about a quick tool to create designs asap via random templates that look good individually. It’s about communicating the brand CONSISTENTLY (colours, fonts, logo, etc). And I think RelayThat does that so well!

Pros

Cons

Usually need 30seconds to reorient myself whenever I enter again after a month ;D

One of the best solutions to making images for social media fast

A great experience, ideal for anyone that isn't a graphic designer but wants to create awesome looking images. Very easy, and lots of options and very quick to create things.

Pros

RelayThat is the software you never knew you needed until you tried it. It allows you to make pleasing graphics for your social media and more fast and easy. Once you have made one design, you have it already in every other size you may need, perfectly formatted. Make sure you join the FB group to find out about all the latest changes coming up, they are super responsive to ideas, and new things are being added all the time. Really love this product and have been using it every day to create content.

Cons

The only con for me is that I need to use Google Chrome for it work properly.

Bryan from Springhouse Worship & Arts Center

High-quality graphics and templates

Pros

It is incredibly easy to create customized graphics for website and social media use. There are more templates than I've cared to count pre-sized for different social and website platforms and they are very high quality.

Cons

I wish there was the option to scale an image size within the aspect ratio. For example, as a podcaster, I create custom episode graphics that are square and I need 1400 x 1400 pixels minimum for Apple Podcasts. However, the best option for me with RelayThat is 1200 x 1200, which I have to download and resize manually. It's a small thing but it makes a difference for me.

Tom from CONVERTS

Great Online Design Tool For All Kinds of Assets

Just very pleasant to work with and the developer always listens to what his customers want for his development.

Pros

They have a huge library of pre-built designs that all look very good and with the recent feature additions you can highly customise them exactly how you want them too look. It is a huge time-saver to make designs for all kind of social media.

Cons

When I started using the software a while back there a few things that annoyed me. But the software gets so many updates that all of them have been fixed by now.

Emanuele from Effective

If you publish content on different social platform you'd better have this tool

I am quite satisfied with sparing time and being efficient, but I need more designs to be different

Pros

Producing design for different social media platforms can become an endless task. You change a dot and you have to fix all the designs... unless you have this tool.

Cons

I really like this tool, but I would need more template... or my designs risk to be much too similar to my competitors'

RelayThat is a clever way to create branded graphics on the fly.

RelayThat saves me quite a bit of time when creating custom branded graphics for social media use.

Pros

As a business owner, time is of the essence, especially when it comes to creating social media graphics to promote my content. While I have extensive design expertise, I used to design these graphics from scratch for my social media use. Lately, I've been trying to focus on working smarter, and RelayThat allows me to create branded images rapidly. Sure, I still have a bias toward fully custom graphics that I designed myself, but my business would not be able to grow if I didn't streamline processes such as these. RelayThat has a great selection of design templates, as well as the ability to add custom typography. Support was quite responsive when I reached out as well.

Cons

The only reason I docked it one star in terms of features & functionality is it's still fairly limited with regards to how you can customize your graphics, but I'd also say if time is your top priority, this may be viewed as a benefit.

Leonard from The Smart Spartan

Easily produce image variations for different platforms & uses

Pros

Creating image variations for different online platforms and uses is incredibly easy with RelayThat. Design one version starting with built-in templates, then very quickly create variations with different dimensions with minimal effort. Images look good, the design templates look good, the use experience is good. Solid tool for anyone who creates online content or does online promotions.

Cons

Managing designs you've already created is clunky. There is no standard "file manager", and once you've created and saved a given design under a particular Project, there's no way to easily transfer it to another Project.

Kimberly from Health Union, LLC

Perfect for Web Design and Content

I used it and liked it but it was too much for my needs. For a larger company it is perfect and highly recommended.

Pros

I love that it allows you to look at color coordinates and it's ideal for creating content for blogs, websites, etc.

Cons

Nothing really stands out as a negative other than the price being a tad out of my reach for a smaller business.

Jamel from Borne Creative

A powerful marketing weapon we recommend to all businesses and marketers.

I'm the Chief Consultant of Borne Creative, a Marketing Agency in Australia with a major focus on digital. WHY do we LOVE RelayThat? It makes Ad creation EASY. A bespoke Ad in multiple variations can take hours to put together, especially if a client requests numerous changes. With RelayThat we can literally mock up hundreds of ad or post variations for our clients in seconds. This allows us to focus more of our time on refining campaign strategy and management, and we only need to create bespoke art for more complex client briefs. And to top it all off, their system only continues to get better and better - just look at their updates in the last year. My only regret is not buying RelayThat sooner! We highly recommend RelayThat to all businesses and marketers.

Pros

Easy to create a huge range of ads and ad variations + great support + always upgrading the system with new or improved features.

Cons

None. Some people said they had trouble figuring out how to use it but all you need to do is follow their nifty tutorial, ask their helpful support team, or check out their comprehensive help centre with FAQs.

David E from Creaciones Galilea

The ease of creating content

Since we post on several social platforms it's very easy to deploy campaigns without having to spend a great deal of time customizing for each and one of them

Pros

From the fonts, the icons, the media and all the stuff available; it's amazing how easily you can transform what you've created from one social platform to the next, the templates are of great use also.

Cons

I believe there should be more freedom to edit pictures and icons, other than that its an amazing tool.

Mario from Prime Web

Best for quick professional designs

Excellent tool that I use for my own designs on a weekly basis.

Pros

Its ease of use. For people like me that are not Photoshop masters, this a great replacement. It helps me create beautiful designs that are resized in one clic for any device/social network.

Cons

Maybe the fact that it lacks more themes and I haven´t really noticed any updates in a long time.

Reasons for Choosing RelayThat

Easier to use and more practical

Much easier to use

Pro post pics in a snap!

Pros

This app makes creating pro looking post pics a breeze. I love that all you have to do is add your pics and logos, then Relay that magically shuffles them into their premade templates giving you endless possibilities. They've now made even more of it editable for more tweaking, but honestly most of the templates are so good, you won't need to do that. You can upload your own fonts and save your colors so you can stay brand specific

Cons

None that I can think of. The Relaythat team is so responsive and implement new things all the time. It just gets better every week!

Quick and Easy

Alternative for sending files to partners.

Pros

A good choice for sending large files that cannot fit on a regular e-mail attachment. A digital receipt is sent for what you sent out.

Cons

There is a limit on the size of files. You also have to upload files one at a time.

Shannon from Art & crafts

Say Good Bye to Photoshop

This saves me hours in Photoshop. I can make social media graphics and banners that FIT in a few clicks. I can also customize the fonts and colors.

Pros

I love that this is a web based editing program. It makes it easy for me to make graphics on any computer with the internet. It's very easy to use and .makes professional graphics. Saves me time.

Cons

Sometimes it does not load right as it is web based. Wish there were a mobile app for when I want to use my iPad.

Reasons for Switching to RelayThat

RelayThat had more features to help me make nicer social media images.

melvin from Dynamic Presence

Design Consistency Without Photoshop

Helps to keep our design/branding more consistent without going through photoshop. Time-saver

Pros

What's really neat is the design editor that cleverly generates different size/resolution (depending on the social channel ads format) previews. For a quicker design process, we choose the pre-design templates and start working on it by replacing the 'editable elements' such as text, images and color schemes.

Cons

We're more into facebook paid ads advertising and it would be really nice to see design templates based on carousel.

David from Freelance

What a fabulous idea!

Pros

For anyone that is active on social media and regularly posts for business use, this is a massive time saver - upload your images, add your text and you have numerous images all correctly formatted for each social media platform.

Cons

Nothing to dislike about this product - New features are added regularly and the developer is very active on social media listening to his customers

A useful software that needs to be updated in order to prevent from going stagnant

Overall it has been good. But the software needs some more development time

Pros

It is super quick and easy to use.. You can add in the necessary items, and see several mockups very quickly.

Cons

My least favourite thing is the fact that our exports can only be in an image format. It would be ideal if we could export into a format that could be edited in say photoshop

Oliver from Comparethemarket.com.au

Great for small to medium businesses

Pros

RelayThat makes graphic design for social, banner ads and website header images really easy, fast and dependable. The designs look great and they are always consistent which is an easy way to ensure branding style is always met.

Cons

No ability to add custom dimensions yet. This means I have to do another downscale after exporting the images, but this is super easy inside Wordpress.

Reasons for Switching to RelayThat

RelayThat cut to the chase and enabled faster results than illustrator, with enough options to get the visuals I want.

Simple to use

Pros

I really like that it could manipulate my selected elements into different layouts.

Cons

When I saved a design it always defaulted back to a different template.

Savior for the design-challenged!

Ability to quickly create professional looking designs.

Pros

This tool allows generation of consistent brand graphics. It has allowed me, with great ease to create professional level social media images that only an expert designer would have been able to create. All you have to do is upload a few images, choose a few colors and select a few key phrases and the tool does all the heavy lifting - offering you several combinations of images suitable for all major social media channels as well as 'smart suggestions'. All of this in a matter of a few minutes!

Cons

The tool is still relatively new and does have a few glitches. The tool is a little restrictive in allowing users to reduce font sizes and resize images. The tool's templates can also be increased to give users more options. Their team has said they will be looking to add new templates.