• Pros

• "There are a lot of tools like this out there, but just love how this tool keeps your message and content on brand!"

• "I can change the layout of facebook, pinterest and instagram with a click. Do I need to say more?"

• "Easy to use, intuitive. Many images and options to choose from. I'm still new to the software but I can say that, so far, is one of the best I tried. I'm really loving it!"

• Cons

• "When I saved a design it always defaulted back to a different template. "

• "Should have the possibility to resize the letter and position the images where we want them. Also, it woiuld be great to be able to download the images in pst. Besides that, I don't see any cons."

• "The only con for me is that I need to use Google Chrome for it work properly."

Browse RelayThat Reviews

Can't go wrong with RelayThat

I recommend RelayThat all the time to businesses who need advertising graphics, but don't have the budget to farm out to professional designers. There are lots of designs to choose from, and with Remix you get tons more layout options. I've been happy with all of RelayThat's output thus far, but sometimes require more granular control so still occasionally use Photoshop. One of the best 'sleeper' features is all the up-to-date layouts available for social media headers. You no longer have to keep up with the correct dimensions for Facebook, YouTube, etc. profile headers, as RelayThat updates the system whenever it changes on a social platform. Very handy!

Pros

I love how many diverse templates RelayThat offers. Whether you need graphics for a social media post, website advertising banner, Facebook header image, e-book cover, business card design, etc. You'll find it available in RelayThat. I also love the Remix feature, where you can take the core elements of your design (logo, images, text) and automagically have the system devise some great looking alternatives!

Cons

If you're a graphic designer or wish to get granular control over the designs, you won't be satisfied with this service. It very much stays in its lane, and sometimes that can be disappointing when you wish to enact subtle changes but the system won't let you. Because of this, you might need to keep something like Canva around. Your mileage may vary.

Reasons for Choosing RelayThat

RelayThat is more plug-and-play, so you can output more designs per hour (without additional fees for premium designs) than you can with Canva. Time is money, and RelayThat saves you more time than Canva in my opinion.

Simple to use

Pros

I really like that it could manipulate my selected elements into different layouts.

Cons

When I saved a design it always defaulted back to a different template.