• Pros

• "I really like the layout and simplicity of the platform. Once everything was set up, it was very easy to train are sales reps. "

• "I've been using this software for 5 months and I'm very pleased with the results. We have 70% open rates and 5.2% conversion into opportunities. "

• "We've been very surprised by the early results we generated from using Growlabs. Within our first month, we generated over 35 new leads. The second month, we generate over 70. "

• Cons

• "It takes a bit of time to upload email templates and start email cadences.. but once that's set up everything is a piece of cake. "

• "The software offers limited value, approx 60% of the email leads bounced. The company also has taken money with out authorization in a very unscrupulous approach. "

• "This product is a little pricey, but it depends if you are going to utilize all this software has to offer. "

Browse RollWorks Reviews

Jordan from Rebox Corp.

VERY Cool lead service. Within 20 minutes of setting it up, we had a leads engaged.

We do more with less. No person or team can accomplish what this does for any size organization.

Pros

In the 2-3 weeks I have been exposed to and using Growlabs have been great. It is such a cool platform and we are excited to be using it at Rebox. Within minutes of being on the phone with them I was hooked. The searches are easy to set up. Using their in house copywriter helped us get the whole process set up in less than a week. We had played around with a bunch of different search combinations. When we decided to pull the trigger we had instant success. In the first 20 minutes of using it, we had leads engaged reaching out to us. As someone who helps develop territories with Salespeople, this tool saves so much time in the lead prospecting phase. You reach a large audience with a fraction of the effort. This tool is a great cost effective solution to add to any sales organization. There is no reason not to try this out. Give your salespeople even more tools to succeed.

Cons

The reporting is very simple but all of this is meant to work in the background. I also needed some changes on how we target our clients. They have taken the feedback and there is already a roadmap for those changes.

Andy from South Florida Tech Group

Great leads for IT professionals

Pros

Growlabs helped us find the right profiles to target in our industry... and it worked really well. The quality of the data is there! and that's the only thing that matters... Their interface is really nice and easy to use... but the most important aspect is their database. It's large and accurate and it converts!

Cons

It's not the cheapest option... We've tried several other cheaper competitors before, but the data wasn't there. Leads were inaccurate or would bounce. With Growlabs, our conversions have increased significantly and we're getting positive ROI.

Sarah from Trekk

Powerful tool set. Excellent customer service. Great results!

Pros

Growlabs is incredibly easy to learn and use. It includes just what we need in terms of functionality -not too much, not too little. It is quick to create and execute campaigns, track progress and manage response activity. It has significantly simplified and expedited our marketing and lead generation efforts, and we're seeing positive outcomes in just our first 3 weeks as users. Our pipeline is already filling with demo meeting requests and proposals. As a small marketing agency, our own work has historically come last. Growlabs has finally provided us a solution for lean, mean lead generation that fits us.

Cons

The only thing I struggled with at first was understanding the reports, but our account manager and customer service rep were quick to answer my questions. They are exceptionally responsive!

Missold

Disorganized. Receiving lots of emails disconnected from the customer success team. Slow to set up. Product wasn't what was sold to us. Had to cancel.

Pros

We were sold a very impressive demo by a competent sales person who answered all our questions very professionally. After that it all went downhill as the quality of what we could buy vs what we were sold was a hugely out of whack. The company could not deliver what they said they could

Cons

The quality of the contacts was not what we were sold. Often bounced. Also filtering did not let us target as needed.

Reasons for Choosing RollWorks

potential scale and time saving. Didn't turn out that way.

Ethan from CUNA

Best in class lead generation software

Lead generation Filtering Email automation Inbox filtering

Pros

I use Growlabs everyday. I start my morning searching the database using filters and then putting leads into an email cadence. Then, I just wait for positive responses to show up in my Outlook. It's brilliant.

Louis from CREA Real Estate

Best leads in the industry

Pros

I've tried dozens of lead generation companies in the past... Growlabs is by far the highest quality i've seen. You can use tons of different filters to find new leads. As a business development executive, it helped me find contact information for thousands of new prospects every week. 100% recommended.

Cons

I wish i could filter companies by Alexa Rank... but I was told it's on the roadmap. Looking forward to it.

David from REED Recruiting

Great tool for recruiters

Pros

I started using this tool primarily to search for candidates with various skills. Growlabs make it very easy and it helps me source great candidates fast. Reaching out to them is also very easy. I now also use it to reach out to potential clients / companies.

Ben from META

Great software for inside sales reps

Lead gen

Pros

Cons

It was a bit confusing at first how to add more leads and when emails will be sending out. Once we figured that out, we were set.

Deb from Bluffton university

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Growlabs and marketing leads

Pros

This software does help identify leads for your business. I have used this in the past and it was good then, but as the years go on they seem to add more and more functionality. It has a lot of filtering and email automation and is much better at helping turn ordinary leads into good leads.

Thomas from BT

Great lead gen and automation tool

Saves me hours of prospecting and outreach every week

Pros

I've been using Growlabs for 5 months now and my experience has been fantastic. It is helping me save hours every week. I don't have to search through dozens of sites to find new prospects anymore. I also love that I only get qualified leads in my Gmail. Everything else is taken care of by the artificial intelligence. Finally a great use case for AI, well implemented.

Cons

Nothing to complain about. It was easy to get started and now i feel i'm getting even better at finding exactly who I'm looking for.

Mike from Adaptive Marketing Solutions

Truly Intuitive Platform

This experience has been great, because we are confident that we are spending money targeting the right people. We are able to get our brand in the face of target accounts and move them through the funnel.

Pros

I really enjoyed the precision targeting and ability to hyper focus on our ideal accounts with marketing efforts.

Cons

It does take some time to get use to the platform and setting up campaigns. I do wish that the conversions also were clearly explained. Some of the campaigns could also have different definitions of a conversion, like the pipeline accelerator campaigns.

waqas from Usman Baig

Best for marketing leads

Pros

The growlabs is a brilliant for marketing leads the thing I like most about growlabs is its simplicity and its layout they really help you a loot in getting want you want and I must say their customer support is also brilliant.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about this brilliant growlabs

Lisa from Versature

Easy & Affordable Tool for Prospecting

Has so far been very positive

Pros

Great tool for building your sales funnel when you are in need of more leads or searching for additional contacts from the same company. The pricing model makes it easy to sign up for and then pull contacts only as you need them. Good filtering options, and data is accurate.

Cons

It would be great if you could filter by additional data other than the standard company size, titles, location, industry, etc.