Salesflow Software Reviews

Salesflow Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"This system has a tremendous positive effect on the lead generation. I can’t do business without it."
  • icon"Tracking progress of campaigns is also easy and it is great that I can see inboxes etc within Salesflow without the need to go into native LinkedIn except in very rare cases."
  • icon"It is easy to use and if targeted correctly can be very effective."
  • icon"Blacklist feature is minimal, CRM integration is poor."
  • icon"In the first versions, some of the functionality was not immediately understandable. There were confusing options to perform the sales tasks that we needed as a team."
  • icon"My other issue and the reason why we no longer use Salesflow is the limitation on connection requests enforced by LinkedIn."

Browse all Salesflow Reviews

• Have you used Salesflow and would like to share your experience with others?

Alex

Happy with SalesFlow

Overall happy with SalesFlow and would continuously recommend it to anyone that may want to use LinkedIn for outreach.

Pros

I've recommended SalesFlow to a lot of companies and have seen the success it can bring if used right. A huge pro about SalesFlow is how easy the UI/UX is and getting around to creating a campaign. It's very easy to use and you're in and out of SalesFlow within a few minutes especially if you know what you're doing.

Cons

One aspect I didn't like was the import of 1st-degree contacts. As mentioned previously, I would enjoy the ability to import contacts but it's not a deal-breaker for me.

Reasons for choosing Salesflow

Easy to use affordable Customer service

Christina

Great CRM product for marketing and sales!

SalesFlow is developing into exactly what a lot of CRM products should be now and days. Every time I check on what's new, it seems to be exactly what we need to help increase our teams efficiency. I see great things coming from SalesFlow in the future.

Pros

This software allows our team to stay up to date and keep track of multiple leads for multiple clients all from within the software they provide.

Cons

Sometimes there are errors within the system that creates delays in the process, which our clients notice and figure is a decline in our ability to provide our service.

Reasons for choosing Salesflow

HubSpot is kind of new for our team and there would be a lot to move over, including our clients. We were already using SalesFlow when we strated out, so as the new updates rolled in, we no longer saw a need to switch CRM software to suit our clients needs.

Great Product Let Down by Limitations

Prior to the limitations imposed by LinkedIn on the number of new connection requests this was an excellent way of engaging with new prospects and was so much more efficient and less intrusive than other direct marketing methods such as email and cold calling. The response rate was in the region of 20 times better than those other methods. It is a shame that LinkedIn imposed such tight limits on the usage of a paid for search tool. This destroyed the business model we had built up.

Pros

I love the features of the software. Setting up up campaigns is fairly straightforward and easy to understand. Tracking progress of campaigns is also easy and it is great that I can see inboxes etc within Salesflow without the need to go into native LinkedIn except in very rare cases.

Cons

I have no issues with the software itself. My issues are with the process for adding / removing LinkedIn Accounts from my portfolio (we were an agent managing for a number of clients) - this is clunky and I have had a couple of cases where I have had to chase. My other issue and the reason why we no longer use Salesflow is the limitation on connection requests enforced by LinkedIn. The combined cost of Salesflow and LinkedIn premium meant that with the limitations exposed we could no longer offer our clients value for money

Diandra

Sales Flow Review

My overall experience has been very good, I enjoy the software as well as the company.

Pros

Your UI is great. Easy to use software that does not take a lot of time to set up. User friendly.

Cons

Not being able to import 1st connections as well as being able to transfer contacts between campaigns is a big drawback.

Reasons for choosing Salesflow

At the time I did not have another product in mind. I had used quite a few at this point.

Reasons for switching to Salesflow

Zopto was too clunky, did not have a good user interface, bad support, and was hindering results. Results increased with our switch.

Great support, easy to use and powerful tool

My experience has been really good and, overall, I fully recommend it because SalesFlow never stopped developing the tool and always provided a great Technical support service. Great customer service consistently beats technology. It is priceless to feel heard and supported, and the Salesflow team definitely makes it happen.

Pros

What I l iked the most was how easy it was to use, easy to understand , and also having a strong and super empathetic support team to help me grow.

Cons

In the first versions, some of the functionality was not immediately understandable. there were confusing options to perform the sales tasks that we needed as a team.

Reasons for choosing Salesflow

Easy to use, User Interface.

Max

Industry: Photography

Just one more thing

It's great and time saving!

Pros

It's easy to use, it looks clean and cool and most importantly I haven't encountered any Bugs. Other tools like LinkedFusion are full of them.

Cons

There's just one thing missing for my workflow: I'm using leads from sales navigator. Sales navigator is great because you can create custom lists or tags like "chating", "qualifying" etc. this gives me a great overview about all the people I'm dealing with. Salesflow reaches out to them, but is still have to go in and manually add all the people to my lists, which is very tedious. It would be great to tell sales flow something like: If connection message to prospect x is send, put prospect x into the list y" or when a follow up message is answered put the prospect into the list "chat" very easy. I think that should be possible, since sales flow can read a lot of things in sales navigator.

Reasons for choosing Salesflow

These tools have too much useless stuff for what I need for a good price. I liked my consultation session, showing that sales flow really looks who's getting their product.

Reasons for switching to Salesflow

LinkedFusion is full of bugs, needs constant updates, not cloud based and expensive

Blake

Everything you Need

Pros

- easy to use - manage multiple accounts - tracks data accurately - real-time inbox - automate connection request through end of messaging sequence

Cons

- absence of a useful blacklist feature

Kevin

GSA Sales Flow Review

OK and staff very helpful just need quicker responses

Pros

It is easy to use and if targeted correctly can be very effective

Cons

No immediate help you need a contact telephone number for urgent requirements. When running campaigns you can only carry out one operation at time and not switch campaign say from cold to inmails this makes more work in terms of setting up

Reasons for choosing Salesflow

Recommend to us by a client

Gianluca

Simple way to get leads

It delivers a solid pipeline of prospects with a low initial investment. Their team is also very fast in answering questions or help with messages for the campaigns.

Pros

Very easy to get started and it is accurate in the message delivery.

Cons

They should increase the touchpoints besides LinkedIn. Adding emails, socials, etc.

Reasons for switching to Salesflow

Value for money and control over the campaigns.

Tali

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

SalesFlow

Pros

Product is easy to work with it saves me a lot of time searching for info which is #1 importance for me & my team

Cons

I need to go LI for information When searching for a function, there will be names of those who worked in the company previously

Matt

Pretty great

I’ve really loved salesflow over the first 6 months using it, it is directly responsible for many successes my company has had over that time period.

Pros

A great piece of automation that has great value if you use with great copywriting. An incredible tool in my company’s business development tool box.

Cons

The software can be slow and buggy at times and basically requires a walk through to understand how it works.

Jon

Industry: Writing and Editing

Great once running

Pros

Flexibility of managing campaign parameters -- custom messages, message frequency and timing, etc.

Cons

Initial setup was complicated, and statistics on the campaigns are not necessarily easy to understand.

carrol

Industry: Think Tanks

July 2022

The best b2b and b2c lead generation software for 2022

Automation of my prospecting system, less work for me, and accurate sales tactics information using machine learning technology to close the sale have increased my ROI.

Pros

They generate NEW prospects daily ✅ custom design your marketing materials, like websites and digital business cards ✅ convert my prospects into leads ✅ follow up with my prospects to convert them into paying customers Everything is personalized and optimized by Artificial Intelligence at the end of the day, I have high-quality targeted leads for any of my business offers, anywhere, anytime, in just a few clicks

Cons

honestly, I don't find any feature lacking in this product.

Jessica

Industry: Mental Health Care

Very good

Pros

It’s easy usability and connection with Linked in

Cons

Sometimes the connection to LinkedIn can glitch but customer service are always on hand to help

Jake

Fantastic for LinkedIn automation

Pros

Salesflow has great template sequences to connect, prompt, message and finally start a conversation with a prospect. It is very smooth and within 5 days you start to get interaction.

Cons

The price, hands down. I'm a one man band for Sales Development and for me to own this tool would be £90 per month. Its a shame really, at the vendor we work with all their SDRs and AEs have access to this platform and the salesforce must be 500+ strong.

alessia

Salesflow Leadgen

Pros

Friendly to use and helpful for the leadgen

Cons

Not easy the integration with Salesforce CRM.

Besnik

Best tool in the market

Pros

It's easier to use than any other tool available, its much more established and offer great customer success and support for all our sales rep

Cons

Would love to see more resources on what sales copy to use

Dani