• Pros

• "Amazing customer service Great training videos Simple to use Works with Gmail Makes sending follow up emails so easy"

• "Simple and easy to use. Pricing is reasonable Notifications are great!"

• "It is an easy tool that allows us to track each critical aspect of our business. As an Industrial contractor, I believe it helps to increase the productivity and sales by 40% of my work team."

• Cons

• "It is not really a dislike. They can improve on updating and make new more tools of productivity and communication, they have good ones but you can always do better. "

• "Nothing specific. But I noticed that after sending few emails google gives the rejection error. If that issue is resolved then its best."

• "Some fratures are not availabe. But support team is working hard"

Browse SalesHandy Reviews

Alan from Musiqtone.com

Industry: Online Media

Best email tracking app (with extra features) ever!

Pros

This is hands down the best email tracking software (as a service) I have ever used! For people who live entirely off of G Suite's Gmail, it is likely the only tracking service you will ever need and not pay a penny for it. But for someone like me, who also lives on Outlook, the paid plan is almost 3 times less than what I'd have paid for on Hubspot, and that's for one email account only. The setup is a breeze, I love the interface, simple to use, simple to configure, simple to find things. Love the notifications, it is pretty much real time as soon as the user clicks on it. I have not found use for the other features but it is good to know I am not paying extra to use them and also nice to know if I ever needed to use it, it is right there!

Cons

After 6 months I still cannot report anything I would say I didn't like. Still hands down, the best!

SalesHandy - Email Tracking on Steroids

Great at email campaigns, plugin for Outlook, ability to track daily and campaign emails and links. Very cost effective. Also built in email verification ability.

Pros

Ability to easily connect and track Outlook for Windows daily emails and links.

Cons

Outlook for MAC availability will be a big plus..

Reasons for Choosing SalesHandy

Reasonable cost but was blown away with capabilities such as plugin for Outlook, available email verification and ease of use.

Josías from Sezion

A Sales Engagement and Email Platform for Small Sales Team

This is a really crowded space. Until recently, I've been using Yesware (which is amazing), but I wanted to test other cost-effective alternatives for our small Business Development Team. Saleshandy seems to be what we need: a sales tool based on email engagement that help us send 1 to 1 emails, but also create campaigns based on templates, which helps engage with prospects and leads. These are some of the main features that Saleshandy offers: - Easy to use - Integrated with Gmail - Zapier integration - CRM connections - Mail Merge - Cost-effective - Team stats view - Templates - Presentation mode for sales presentation (which I haven't tried yet) It has, so far, what we need.

Pros

The support has been great so far. It is a cost-effective tool and it seems they have small sales teams in mind. I think this guys are on the good track for a great service and tool.

Cons

I've had some problems with the Gmail extension (some options are not displaying anymore), which I assume it will be fixed by reinstalling the extension. Also, the Google Connect has some issues since it seems that I need to reconnect every X minutes, which is not convenient. I'm missing a email reminder within Gmail, which I've used a lot with Yesware.

Ishan from Lifeworks Studios

Industry: Photography

Super easy & Integration to Gmail makes it my best find from quarantine.

I am considering this for my lifetime with Gmail. Track Emails - check, Email Drip Campaigns - check, Email Follow-ups - Check, Create Templates - Check, Schedule - Check.

Pros

Before i write about SalesHandy in detail, a little introduction that I am new to sales campaigns and online marketing. I am also technologically challenged. I loved how simple and self explanatory all the tools in the app were. The integration on my Gmail is a lifeline. Don't think I am ever going back.

Cons

Been using it for almost a month today, didn't feel anything was missing yet. Customer support is great and they help with a tailored video for the queries.

Declan from Simply Responsive

Saleshandy allowed me to set up a client's email system within minutes and quickly start emailing.

Pros

The setup and implementation is focused and intuitive. You can upload your own lists easily to mail merge, and set up sequences of emails to send out over a specific period of time. Segmentation tools allow you to send, or not to send, to those who take action, which is a great way to avoid bugging people who've already seen and clicked on your email. The reporting tools give you what you need and you can download the results for merging into other email programs as well, with indicators of who bounced back or took action, allowing you to avoid mistakes.

Cons

Not many, though when setting up an email sequence, the time it was scheduled to send was repeated on the next send. Even though you can change the date, it didn't allow you to change the time, which is a minor inconvenience but stops from being able to figure out when people open (beginning or end of the day for example).

Neil from Fast Retailing

I used SalesHandy for email outreach for my blog

Pros

It has almost all of the features you get with much more expensive mail providers like MailChimp or ConvertKit. And unlike the big mail providers, emails show up as coming from your real email address instead of being sent from the mail provider on your behalf. This is great for making emails appear a lot more personalised. You can't send to thousands at a time like you can with a mail provider because your mail server would shut you down, but you can batch it to around 100 per hour. This saves heaps of time as compared to sending the emails individually yourself or using a VA. The web based interface is very intuitive and easy to use. I preferred this to the Outlook integration which is also available. It's easy to set up your campaigns and to understand the reports. The support is outstanding. I've had several questions and always received an answer within a couple of minutes.

Cons

You can upload your document to Saleshandy and include a link to it (or you can link to a doc you have on your own website), but you can't include your doc as a standard attachment to the email message. This won't matter for most campaigns so it's not a big problem. Hopefully, it will be added as a new feature in a later version of the software.

Marzieh from Sharif University of Technology

really useful!

Pros

Well, the 1st thing I really love about it is that they have 1000s of people that respond to your questions or requests in very short times. 2nd is that its so easy to work with. Also you can use saleshandy with other features you need to work with your gmail at the same time. Well, its upgrade comes with a low cost too so no worries guys. Have fun. Good luck ;) :)

Maneesh from PROWESS India Consulting Services

Is an excellent product to make life of sales professionals lot easier and help them to attain success by tracking every action

Pros

Easy to use interface Team collaboration Limited and to the point information for sales team Tracking each and every action of your prospect which helps to move ahead with hot prospects ...more points I would be able to add as I start using all its features.

Cons

Interface could be improved , tracking affects the email formatting , tracking information can be shared in lot better manner , instead of multiple rows of email being read one row we can show the information of multiple reads as counts ( no information on email replied which I feel is important ) , downloading of contacts is not available , deleting of multiple contacts as an option ....I am sure work in on to improve all the above points

Great email tracking tool

It is definitely worth getting a monthly plan to get the team and document tracking features if you need these features.

Pros

I've been using SalesHandy for a few months and I like everything about it. The basic plan is free and easy to use with unlimited real-time notifications.

Cons

You get unlimited notifications with the free plan but you can only see the last 15 tracking instances on the free plan. This is a problem if you send lots of emails.

Stuart from Modern

Nice tool for sales

Used to track my emails, sending our invites to multiple contacts for our exclusive events.

Pros

Tracking of my emails to prospects, allowing me to know if they read my email and what I should do next.

Cons

Set up of the auto emails took a little while with a few issues, but support were really good and sorted it out.

Very good software for tracking your opened mails from Outlook

Pros

I am one of the salesmen of my company and I have to say that, since I installed SalesHandy on my email client, I am able to track my prospect's activity after sending them contact mails. Once you send an email with the SALESHANDY tag, you will be able to track their opens, no matter the day it happens, so you can for example check if they are considering your proposal and when is a good moment to call them. Quite satisfied with this product.

Cons

Maybe it is a bit expensive, from my point of view. There are other products in the market with quite similar features for less price (not much more, maybe 10$ less, just to clarify). Apart from that, no extra cons. This is one of the best tools together with Bananatag.

Mass Emails

Pros

Very easy to use. Smart software does what it says.I have tried a few email automation/ marketing campaign tools out there and SalesHandy is by far one of the most - well - handy. If you send emails with Mailchimp (and a few others similar services), your emails will probably land in the Spam or Promotion box. If you send with Gmail (I use G-suite) extensions and the likes, tracking and analytics will be a pain. SalesHandy sends your emails every 60-90 sec (you can adjust this) so I guess emails are more likely to land in the main mailbox of the recipient - Love this feature. Campaigns are neatly tracked in their dashboard, which isn't as visually fancy as (let say) Mailchimp or Vision6 but it does the job well - that's all I need.

Cons

Bugs - one of my campaigns was stalled for some reason. I contacted their support team but didn't get any reply after 24 hours. It's OK though - I also have my own startup so I understand how hard it is to meet all customer's queries.

John from JAM Works LLC

Industry: Industrial Automation

Very intuitive application and support team. Feature for feature this rivals the big boys.

Insight into potential clients and who is interested.

Pros

Email campaigns and tracking are super easy to use and monitor. Good analytics and active development with new features added regularly.

Cons

No native mobile app or a way to send campaigns from within outlook. YET. I believe this is under development now.

Sean

A Reliable Outbound Marketing Tool

Pros

Sales handy is great when it comes to sending basic emails. The good thing is the send time stagger of 45 seconds to 90 seconds an email will helps make the sending rather natural. Sales Handy also has good customer service that will help you should you get stuck.

Cons

Their templates section is rather frustrating due to the slow load time and font sizes keep changing (which is important) and constantly needs re-edits.

Anisha from Flixstock

Customer Focussed UI

Pros

Sales Handy ease out everything for sales reps. Starting from list creation, template formation, setting time duration from initial to follow up mails, it makes everything unchallenging and effortless. You can create plenty of engaging campaigns through its automated email campaigns too. Sales handy provides you a demo access before asking to invest your time and energy. In total, learning of the software is easy.

Cons

Sales handy provide the same subject lines for its initial and follow up emails.

Kate from Consulting

Best support team I’ve ever worked with!

Pros

The customer support team is amazing! Especially in helping you get started - they’re super speedy at getting back to you and really go above and beyond to ensure they solve any issues or questions you have. I was nervous it might be too complicated to set up a mail merge campaign, but I got the hang of it super quickly as the features are so easy to use and I’ve had a huge increase in enquiries and bookings for my speaking services since using it.

Cons

The only con is that I didn’t find this amazing tool sooner! It’s brought such a boost to my business and taken my lead generation to the next level :)

Huge Waste of Time!

What a frustrating and over disappointing experience. We use Office 365 with an exchange server, the platform is unable to send emails with an alias using this set up so the support team at sales handy recommended the outlook plugin, the only problem is, sales handy does not work with mailmerge and outlook. I wasted 5 hours setting something up only to have outlook disable the plugin while sending out to our mailing list. The support team doesn't seem to have proper knowledge of how their products work and should not recommend solutions that are not viable.

Pros

After using this product I am having a hard time finding something that we liked. It did not work with our exchange server and the support recommended a solution that the product is not capable of. Otherwise, it looked like it was a great alternative to constant contact or MailChimp.

Cons

It does not integrate with mail merge features through outlook and cannot use the platform with Office 365. Outlook will disable the plugin if you try to use it with mail merge.

Andhika

SalesHandy Review

Pros

The customer service is very very good. They help me a lot in choosing the package for me. One thing that i love most is the very quick reply and helpful team.

Cons

the package is only for one-single-email-account-sender. If you are planning to run 10 campaign within the same period, means you have to send the email from 10 email account sender.

Joan from Sezion

Accelerate a part of Email Marketing Process

Pros

The easiest tool to use to send bulk emails, thus I do not need to spend a lot of time sending emails manually and not only that, I can also track prospects who open the email or if the prospect who click on the links.

Cons

Unable to use apostrophes on the subject line or name and appears ? when the email was sent, but small issue.

Waseem from E-learning

I am using it for email tracking.

Pros

Very easy to use and amazing support. I am using it for email tracking and its a really cool tool, it shows if someone has read your email.

Cons

Not really, i really liked the support they provided me. Amazing support to say the least, this tool is helpful.

Christopher from Transport procurement

Excellent customer service.

Pros

Ease of use and attentive service. If I ever need help, they are right there. They have a can-do attitude.

Stephen from Acuity Capital

Industry: Capital Markets

Fantastic way to run a personalised email campaign

Pros

Easy to use. Quite intuitive. Rules based auto-response/ follow up feature as well as the mail merge makes it very simple to use. We ran a campaign and ended up with too many responses. So we had to turn off the autofollow up responses. So it basically worked too well! Great problem to have, but next time we will send to less people... or space out the campaign more.

Cons

Not really a con so much as it just is early days it seems for SalesHandy. Needs more integrations (though perhaps I need to explore these more). E.g. Pipedrive etc. It also needs to be able to amend campaigns that have already started, e.g. you should be able to pause auto follow up responses. Or put in new steps following the first (or even subsequent) emails sent as part of a campaign.

Has everything you need.

Very good so far.

Pros

Good solid emailing campaign software, we are going to roll it to the full.

Cons

Nothing much as of now, Maybe an ability to add emails to a running campaign.

myriam

Great Platform to Communicate With Customers

SalesHandy is being used as a sales engagement platform for real time demos and live pitches. It is also used for mass email updates to clients and prospects. The feature I use most often is the screen share and email tracking. The interface is the best I've seen (as far as email tracking software goes) and I like that it integrates well with gmail - I can check email opens without having to navigate to a new page.

Pros

Send email market updates to clients and prospects targeted email. SalesHandy provides an easy to use platform for screen sharing and email tracking.

Cons

I disliked the popup notifications that are set by default. Especially if you're sending an email to several people.

Matts from Spacetech Information Pvt Ltd

Best Tool for Sales Team

SalesHandy is used by our entire Sales team and Sales Operations. It has proven to be a success as it assists us in having a great insider's view into how our prospects are receiving our presentations and material. I very much enjoy using SalesHandy because it confirms for me if in fact my prospects are engaging with us in the right way and what they/when they see it. I highly recommend SalesHandy to any sales organization. SalesHandy Pros : - Analytics such as if your prospect opens your proposal, contract, etc and if they downloaded the document - Easy to use and manage - Very easy launch SalesHand cons: - Sometimes it shows too many notifications on email opens but I think it has been solved by SalesHandy's technical team.

Roger

Great to contact Lead

Pros

I purchased as a tool to send personal emails to potent leads. Setting up a email campaign is so easy. Adding in a picture from a URL no problem. Import leads a slam dunk. Then hit send. Just as discribed

Cons

No cons other then you make a new campaign for every up load of leads. That is as simple a copy campaign. This has to be done for tracking the leads.

Phil from Bite

Very Poor Customer Service

Not applicable

Pros

Unfortunately, Sales Handy were unable to get the software funcitioning satisfactorily for me.

Cons

I experienced several glitches whilst trying to get the Sales Handy app operational within Outlook and I found the customer support very slow, and far from efficient. So much so that I stopped using the app after just a few weeks and transferred to Bananatag, which I have found far more reliable. In addition to the set up problems I experienced, even though I hadn't used the Sales Handy app for 10 months of the 12 I had originally paid for, when they charged me again for an autorenewal after the first year, they refused to issue a refund. Very poor and I definitely wouldn't recommend!

Great alternative to Boomerang

Pros

Easy to use, great customer support, great performance as promised. Scheduling emails is as easy as ever.

Cons

Price on the monthly plan is a bit too high. The interface is not as easy to understand at first but with their great support page, you will be able to understand everything really fast.

Peter from SMMP

Industry: International Trade and Development

Sales handy Review

Pros

email tracking

Cons

some emails are not correctly being tracked

Sumit from SNIPEBRIDGE

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Bugs, issues and unethical business practices

The product does not work as described. Has a number of bugs and issues that have affected my business. Some examples - mail tracking shows that the email to the customer was opened 273 times, 84 times, 47 times and so on. Even after clicking on the send button, email responses were sitting in the draft folder and I was never aware of it. Saleshandy agreed to the problems and blamed it on their recent release. After 3 weeks, no resolution and zero response from saleshandy team, we canceled the service and they shamelessly kept our money.

Pros

A high no. of features which unfortunately don't seem to work very well together

Cons

Poor product performance, huge no. of bugs and issues, negatively impacted my business, poor customer support. Unethical in their dealings with customers

Seth

Great customer service!

Pros

Unique app to send single html emails. Excellent customer service. Umang went out of his way to help me solve a technical problem!

Cons

I wish the importing of code could be simpler. Or if there was a way to long in and send emails faster.

Great product

Pros

It is simple, it works fast and very safe! The best customer service in the world. Very nice to see when people read your mail

Cons

Nothing really, when I need an answer, Customer Service is always there to help you. What should i say?

Jan from In Sales Academy

There are better alternatives

I made a mistake. I needed to run a short campaign so I thought I'm gonna go with SAleshandy but I regret this decision and prefer to use other tools like Mailshake or Woodpecker.

Pros

Not sure. It's really easy to navigate. I like that I can see the feed.

Cons

- pricing - they charged me for 3 seats and didn't give a refund - bugs - I can't load email campaigns sometimes - The support is really slow and not responsive - Open rate is not calculated properly. Basically, all data showed in Saleshandy are broken. - Timing of the campaign - there needs to be a 20-minute break between you the time you start the campaign and actually send an email. I haven't seen this anywhere else.

Excellent Service

Pros

Customer support is extremely helpful,, patient and quick to respond. I would highly recommend to anyone in sales.

Cons

No complaints. However I have only been using the tracking feature and haven't explored other features yet.

Will not let you cancel. Terrible support. Product very buggy

AWFUL. This is a very shady company with zero ethics. Once they get your credit card, consider yourself warned that you will be in for a long drawn out fight to get them to stop charging it.

Pros

I liked the simplicity of understanding what the product was supposed to be able to do - however it did not work.

Cons

I have repeatedly attempted to cancel, I have had to call my credit card company multiple times because somehow they keep charging my card. THERE IS NO OPTION TO CANCEL ON THEIR WEBSITE. The product was buggy and continuously created numerous errors with my Chrome browser. I isolated the issue to the Saleshandy plug-in. STAY FAR AWAY

Bob

Sales Handy Support is the Best

Too often in the current day support is done by chat and email, when you really need to talk to someone. SalesHandy does what is necessary to solve the problem. I have been impressed with their support team and also the price is excellent. Try them out. It is worth it. Bob

If you need to track email then you need SalesHandy

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Pricing is reasonable Notifications are great!

Cons

Sometimes it has trouble tracking certain emails. Mainly this is because of the companies security settings

I LOVE SALESHANDY

Pros

I have used multiple other CRM's. All the top ones but they all were too complex and it never felt personalized to my specific needs. Thankfully, Saleshandy met all my needs and more!

Great email tracking service

Pros

SalesHandy has great ease of use and a clean outlook integration.

Cons

As with all services of this nature it costs money. I was under the impression it was free at first.

Julian from Capgemini

Great tool for cold email outreach

Pros

I really appreciate the clean and easy UI/U. Without any further studying, I was able to quickly set up my first email campaign. Also, it is amazingly easy to track open-rates, links and so on. The overview for every recipient in an email campaign is super helpful. To sum it up, SalesHandy is the tool I was looking for. Easy to work with to cold email my prospects.

Cons

The only con I have is the usability on my mobile device and the lack of an app. But I mostly use desktop anyways, so...

Jesús

April 2016

My business productivity is so much easier to track!

Before, we kind of lost track of our productivity. That caused some loss of earnings that we made in our business. The versatility of this app benefited us, a small company of industrial contractors. Now we have control of our productivity, we increased our sales by 40%.

Makes life alotttt easier

Pros

Customer service are prompt in responding. Problems (if any) can be fixed fast. Easy to use. Simple. It's really sales handy and I recommend using it.

Chirag from Wizwack Studios

Handy to use goes by name

Pros

Its easy to run campaigns Chrome plugin is really helpful

Cons

Some fratures are not availabe. But support team is working hard

Customer service that leads competition in the dust

Atin from Prominic.NET

I got business by using it.

Pros

The best part is that you get maximum delivery rate. Also muc more features it has for regular follow ups, read receipt etc.

June 2016

Piyush from SalesHandy

June 2016

As simple as Gmail.

Easy to setup and use in a team. very effective tool for inside sales team. In a single dashboard i can find out what my communicates with customers. Integration with Pipedrive is very effective and useful.

Nagui from AccuMatch Profiles Inc

Great product

Pros

Easy to get going. Not too fancy that it takes a long time to learn. You can get started quickly and easily.

Cons

I didn't really find any serious drawbacks. I suppose the main feature people want is the mail merge and follow up.

Very good software

Good.

Pros

This software allow you to see the delivery report of your emails. Many of the times, I didnt know if someone opened my email. However, after using this software, I can exactly find out if they opened my email.

Cons

If I open the sent email using an other device, it keeps tracking it and increases the email opening counts.

Spyros from ProjectX23