Saleshandy Software Reviews

Saleshandy Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Its easy to run campaigns. Chrome plugin is really helpful."
  • icon"No manuals to read, very easy to use - it does all by itself. Great outlook integration."
  • icon"Very easy to use and amazing support. I am using it for email tracking and its a really cool tool, it shows if someone has read your email."
  • icon"Of bugs and issues, negatively impacted my business, poor customer support. Unethical in their dealings with customers."
  • icon"Some fratures are not availabe. But support team is working hard."
  • icon"But I noticed that after sending few emails google gives the rejection error."

All Saleshandy Reviews

Kevin

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

SalesHandy

Alexander

Industry: Translation and Localization

The best tool with similar on the market

Pros

This is a very helpful tool and the only one that did not add advertise signature at the end of the email. The sales dept was not so importunate and this is a plus.

Cons

I haven't found any cons in this amazing app.

Reasons for switching to Saleshandy

I was disappointed with advertise signature at the end of the email.

Alan

Industry: Online Media

Best email tracking app (with extra features) ever!

Pros

This is hands down the best email tracking software (as a service) I have ever used! For people who live entirely off of G Suite's Gmail, it is likely the only tracking service you will ever need and not pay a penny for it. But for someone like me, who also lives on Outlook, the paid plan is almost 3 times less than what I'd have paid for on Hubspot, and that's for one email account only. The setup is a breeze, I love the interface, simple to use, simple to configure, simple to find things. Love the notifications, it is pretty much real time as soon as the user clicks on it. I have not found use for the other features but it is good to know I am not paying extra to use them and also nice to know if I ever needed to use it, it is right there!

Cons

After 6 months I still cannot report anything I would say I didn't like. Still hands down, the best!

Reasons for switching to Saleshandy

The free plan had way too many limitations, especially once I started using Outlook again and it was tracking two accounts and I ran right into the click limitation. The price for ONE email account to track unlimited times is way too high!

Scott

October 2022

Best email integrated add-on that provides email delivery insights

Pros

I really like the live transparent notifications that I receive once I send emails to my customers.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike so far. I have no suggestions for the improvement of this software.

I would not recommend it to the enemy

Negative

Pros

For some time it worked for us in terms of sending outreach campaigns.

Cons

Poor reporting. I was constantly banned for 24 hours by Google after sending 10-20 emails per day. When you schedule the campaign, you must mark the checkbox that you "Aknowledge, that sending emails may results in ban" or sth similar. I think that they are aware that their software is not working and this caused them to put such checkbox to avoid refund requests etc. We have switched to Klenty and it works really well and offers more features.

Reasons for choosing Saleshandy

it was cheap, we've bought it at a large discount a long time ago.

Response from SalesHandy

Hello there, Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear your experience with SalesHandy and we'd be really happy to help you with your concerns. I'd request you to reach out to us at support@saleshandy.com from your registered email so we can help you further.

Replied June 2021

Corey

April 2022

Worth Every Penny

Pros

Easy to Use, GREAT Support response time

Cons

The limiting of how many people can receive a campaign. That could be an error in my part though.

Olivier

Really a good product to follow opening email by our customer !

Pros

We like the fact it advert us directly on screen via a message when someone opens our email or click to a link inside our email.

Cons

I would like to have a status of reading directly inside our Outlook 365 in the emails sent.

Reasons for choosing Saleshandy

Yesware has less feature as SalesHandy and has a better interface.

Outdated solution and bugs on Outlook 365

Matej

Excelent for knowing when an email was opened, read,...

Very happy with the app, totally serves its purpose... offers even more functionalities, that I currently do not use.

Pros

Easy to use, integration with outlook without problems, you get notified when an email is opened, read... you can check everything also on their online system.

Cons

It totally serves the purpose I am using it for, therefore none cons.

Reasons for switching to Saleshandy

works without problems, while hubspot was having some issues on my computer when it comes to getting notifications about when and if an email was opened, read...

Phanidhar

Perfect tool for Sales and Marketing

Pros

being into Sales and marketing, all we need to track and build the pipeline, instead of chasing all the contacts. SalesHandy gives ability to hand pick those leads who have referred our information and makes the job simple and saves much time.

Cons

all features are good, the only thought I would leave here is if we could directly reply to any contact from the system itself, instead of going back to email client, job could be much easier.

Reasons for choosing Saleshandy

It easily integrates with email client and saves time.

SalesHandy - Email Tracking on Steroids

Great at email campaigns, plugin for Outlook, ability to track daily and campaign emails and links. Very cost effective. Also built in email verification ability.

Pros

Ability to easily connect and track Outlook for Windows daily emails and links.

Cons

Outlook for MAC availability will be a big plus..

Reasons for choosing Saleshandy

Reasonable cost but was blown away with capabilities such as plugin for Outlook, available email verification and ease of use.

Reasons for switching to Saleshandy

SalesHandy runs circles around Yesware with multiple capabilities and much easier connection to Outlook.

jordana

Industry: Civil Engineering

Sales

This has been the easiest to install, I did not need IT to get involved, which is outstanding.

Pros

I can see how often an email is opened or not at all.

Cons

I cannot tell who is opening an email when it is sent to a group or multiple people.

Reasons for switching to Saleshandy

they make you sign up for more than email tracking. they force the whole system. that's not what I want.

Bertis

SalesHandy

Not so bad due to the short time using it but I'm the person that it something does not pass the first analysis it wont pass.

Pros

The ability to send mass emails. I do a lot of internet marketing. I came across this app which I found it interesting such as that, to send mass emails at once.

Cons

Well, even though the idea to send a mass email campaign is exiting, there are some platforms that portrait the product very subtly, is clever. However, as some of you would know what I'm talking about, majority of app comes with a program that contains hundredth of steps to lead to a simple thing. That's what it gets me on these type of ups. Seem as if apps programmers cant keep up with technology; fast, and simple.

Very complicated app

Miguel

Great features for value

Any business should try it, it is easy to use.

Pros

I liked that SalesHandy uses my huge data base to send mails throughout my Gmail account without me having to check its status frequently.

Cons

Not many cons, maybe the fact Gmail sometimes disconnects

Sendinblue wouldn't let me use my Database eventhoug it is 100% mine

Hussain

June 2022

Saleshandy – management of sales in safe hands

Saleshandy lends a helping hand to a sales team of any size to easily manage data of leads, potential leads, and successful leads in the best manner. Sharing and storing data are also under one roof. You can easily transfer and share important files through this platform in a trouble-free manner. When everything is organized already for the sales team, they spend less time organizing stuff and more time closing deals. Any company from any field and any size can benefit by using Saleshandy. It suits and caters to the need of your company according to your preferences. It can be modified and made to work under your finger wraps. Ease and comfort are guaranteed here. The best deal you can get at the best rates.

Pros

The sales or marketing departments are one of the most crucial departments in any company. A lead generated and converted into customers makes growth and positive results for your company. They are the partial breadwinners in your company. Small or large sales department, every team faces the management of the whole process difficult on daily basis and that’s where Saleshandy comes in handy!

Cons

Saleshandy is easier to work with the platform but there are some features and workflows on this platform that needs some serious work and updates. When a process is difficult it will take you lots of time and eventually you will be stuck on issues less important. We share a huge amount of informational as well as work files through this platform and it works fine. However, there is one thing that needs to be sorted on an immediate basis and it is their being very choosy in files. We can only play with CSV files, nothing more nothing less and it bothers us more than anything to be limited to CSV only.

Declan

Saleshandy allowed me to set up a client's email system within minutes and quickly start emailing.

Pros

The setup and implementation is focused and intuitive. You can upload your own lists easily to mail merge, and set up sequences of emails to send out over a specific period of time. Segmentation tools allow you to send, or not to send, to those who take action, which is a great way to avoid bugging people who've already seen and clicked on your email. The reporting tools give you what you need and you can download the results for merging into other email programs as well, with indicators of who bounced back or took action, allowing you to avoid mistakes.

Cons

Not many, though when setting up an email sequence, the time it was scheduled to send was repeated on the next send. Even though you can change the date, it didn't allow you to change the time, which is a minor inconvenience but stops from being able to figure out when people open (beginning or end of the day for example).

Gianluca

Sales Handy - one of the best professional email marketing tool

We are seeing a constant improvement process done by the SalesHandy team. Thanks to their efforts this is one of the best email automation tool for massive outreaches on the market. Excellent customer support was given to us during our almost 3 years journey. Despite all the little flaws, we would highly recommend SalesHandy to any user.

Pros

An extremely user-friendly tool with simple navigation that makes it easy to use between mid-size or large-size teams as well. Sales Handy offers a great value for it's price, one of the best on the market.

Cons

Not always reliable stats on reply rate, due to different factors unknown to us. Sometimes it's hard to find selected campaigns or perform any activities due to loading issues of the platform.

Vica