All SALESmanago Marketing Automation Reviews

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2021

A very good Product

Very positive experience. Constant updates. Fast and competent assistance

PROS

Marketing Automation, AI, email campaing, analysis

CONS

The integration was very easy and the SALESMANAGO platform is very usable

Reasons for switching to SALESmanago Marketing Automation

We needed a complete platform

Jiri

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Complex platform for any eCommerce marketing professional or business owner.

SALESmanago is helping to our clients to know their customers better. On the base of this knowledge they are able to communicate with their customers in personalize way. In that regard they see higher customer engagement with their marketing messages in many channels which leads to increased revenues.

PROS

With SALESmanago you have all customer data (behavioural and transactional) in one place and ready to use in many channels SM offers. Many eCommerce marketers are using single purpose applications or platforms and therefor they are not able to have 360 view of each customer. SALESmanago solves this problem with excellence.

CONS

Complexity of the platform might scare some users. Also some user expect a magic wand platform which will do everything for them. That is not truth obviously. It is about proper work and time to learn how to use this tool and get all the benefits platform has.

Reasons for switching to SALESmanago Marketing Automation

Salesmanago offers better money to value ratio and is easier to use.

Dennis

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Used daily for free trial

Reviewed April 2017

Not giving us what we need

Implementation went ok, features are ok but we are having problems with email formatting. That is really important to our marketing but they don't seem to be taking real action to resolve the problem. Also the web analytics are not working properly. Again we reported the issue but no resolution. I think they don't have enough technical support so having been a customer for a year we are actively looking for other options.

PROS

Comprehensive set of features and potentially a powerful marketing aid just needs better technical support.

CONS

Email formatting problems and slow technical response. The training material is not always easy to understand.

Dear Mr. McCarthy, Thank you a lot for the shared review. I am extremely sorry to hear that you find our technical support as not satisfactory enough. My name is Anastasia Chaykina, I am an Education manager at SALESmanago. I did tried to contact you in November, 2016 asking for the review of the system and your work with the support team. Unfortunately, I haven't received any feedback from your side, which could prevent the occurred dissatisfaction. I will get in touch with you immediately and I hope, we will find a solution together. We have currently made major improvements in the educational materials as well as launched the free technical life-meetings for our clients. Just in case, I am leaving you my email address which is anastasia.chaykina@salesmanago.pl - feel free to contact me in case you need any support from my side. As promised, I will get back to you along with your project manager. Best regards, Anastasia Chaykina

Replied May 2017

Reviewed July 2020

B2C expertise

I am using SALES Manago for 3 key processes today: 1) all our e-mail marketing needs. We have done e-mail A/B tests to understands performance and improve our results. 2) Web push notifications that have helped us to bring customers back to our site. 3) Social media management. I use it to program FB postings ahead of time.

PROS

I like the features that are very relevant to B2C businesses. For example, the RFM (recency/frequency/monetization) segmentation and automatization rules based on such segmentation. Also they are great about releasing new features and improvements. In the 2 months I have used it, they released a new Whatsapp integration (very relevant to my Latin American market). Finally, the on boarding support is great and it helps you to take full advantage of the tool.

CONS

There are some features, like the events manager, that are not responsive. But I am sure they will fix it soon.

Reason for choosing SALESmanago Marketing Automation

Price-features balance and B2C features and expertise.

Reasons for switching to SALESmanago Marketing Automation

More features for the price offered.

Erika

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2020

One of the best marketing automation tools

My experience has been very good, it is very intuitive and easy to use, its implementation is very fast so the client obtains results quickly and it has all the necessary functionality and is constantly updated with new functionality releases.

PROS

It is a very complete tool that allows to have a single omnichanell point and customer information and has all the necessary functionalities to optimize my marketing actions and resources

CONS

I dislike nothing about salesmanago, I have been working with Salesmanago for more than 3 years and I have obtained the best results in my clients

Reason for choosing SALESmanago Marketing Automation

Because the relationship between benefit and functionalities vs price was the best

Carola

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2023

So many good things in such a short time... and more are yet to come! ♥

SALESmanago is assisting us in communicating with customers for marketing and profiling purposes, reengaging customers who haven't visited or made purchases on our website, and retaining those who have opted to be contacted for promotions and initiatives.

PROS

I've been working closely with SALESmanago for just a few months, and in such a short time, I've quickly grasped the potential of this platform. The addition and involvement of our Customer Success Manager [sensitive content hidden] have fostered collaboration between our brand and your project. Working with SALESmanago means having 360-degree support from both a technical and commercial perspective, with well-defined objectives to achieve through constantly evolving strategies and recommendations. I find the platform's usability and problem management easy, both in the short and long term, although I'm a newcomer in this.

CONS

The only suggestion I'd like to provide is to channel technical requests and bring them to the attention of a maximum of 2 operators per client, rather than involving an entire technical support team. This approach ensures project continuity and a smoother, faster bug management.

Ramona

Apparel & Fashion, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Useful and intuitive

It is helping us create targeted campaigns with the goal of increasing revenue.

PROS

Salesmanago is a very useful platform for customer segmentation and communication. You can create many automations that allow you to do targeted campaigns, and it allows you to communicate with customers not only with newsletters but also with onsite customizations such as popups or banners. Use is quite intuitive. Customer support is immediate in case of problems, and our Customer Success Manager [sensitive content hidden] is always available.

CONS

Dashboards are not very customizable in terms of dates.

Lucky Griffin

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2023

SALESmango Review

PROS

After using SALESmanago for a year, we have experienced impressive results and highly appreciate the technical support provided. It has become an integral part of our workflow for creating mailings and managing our contact list, to the point that we cannot imagine using any other tool. In fact, we have even implemented SALESmanago on multiple websites. If you're searching for an effective and user-friendly solution, we confidently recommend SALESmanago.

CONS

I would say that what I liked least about the software was its steep learning curve. Although the platform offers a wide range of features and functionalities, it can be difficult for new users to navigate and understand how to use them effectively. Additionally, the user interface can be somewhat overwhelming, with a lot of information and options presented on each screen. That being said, with some time and effort invested in learning the platform, I do believe that SALESmanago Marketing Automation can be a powerful tool for businesses looking to streamline their marketing efforts.

Janina

Reviewed November 2020

Innvative Marketing Automation Software for B2C

SalesManago is the software to go with if you are looking to achieve positive results in online marketing and built a reliable system for marketing automation. In our experience with SalesManago, we have noticed significant ease in our work, an increasingly high number of new coming qualified leads, a substantial increase in online sales, and evident overall satisfaction.

PROS

SalesManago is a reliable platform that offers a variety of constantly improving tools to help you build a strong online presence and boost your performance. The most valuable element that SalesManago has to offer, is the innovation that is implemented in their software, combined with all the different functionalities and opportunities to cover all the aspects of marketing automation.

CONS

In the beginning, it can be difficult to learn how to use the platform, as for most of the features and tools you might need to dig deep into it, to be able to understand how it all works. The knowledge base does not really provide much help here, however, the support and project managers are very responsive and helpful.

Carlotta

Reviewed January 2024

A professional tool

PROS

Email marketing, Workflows & Rules and Analytics. These are the three tools that allow one to understand the complexity yet professionalism and comprehensiveness of the SalesManago tool. The administrator has the fundamental elements to be able to interact 36' degrees with the customer, profiling him in the round.

CONS

One penalising element is certainly the price of the tool. Certainly higher than several competitors, who offer less precise services, with customer service even in contires with time zones, but the price is disadvantageous for realities that want to activate Marketing Automation tools.

Marek

Market Research, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Amazing platform for online marketing for my company

PROS

I have been using Sales Manago for 12m now and I am amazed by the overall performance of the product. We use Sales Manago at different stages of building customer value: first, the platform helps managing users that we attracted to our website so that we can properly track their future online behaviour. We also use SM package for preparing and distribution of our mailings. Sales Manago provides also specific solutions for mobile marketing or web push notifications as well as it enables us to build quite complex scenarios to stay in touch with customers who express interest in our product but did not buy them yet. A variety of Sales Manago functionalities is combined with helpful and professional staff that we contact quite frequently. We have regular calls with support team and together we go step by step through the current goals we want to achieve using marketing automation. Another great thing is that we receive help from SM side also when it comes to our integration with other software providers. Consequently, we are sure that we use the platform to the maximum of our capabilities. I am proud of the fact that a few months ago I recommended Sales Manago to be our marketing automation software and went through the implementation of the system to our company - it is one of the best business decisions I have ever made:)

CONS

nothing substantial so far - we simply contact each other when there is anything that we don't know etc and we get quick response from the team

Luigi

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2022

B2C Best platform

PROS

This platform give his best when it's on B2C Market, can automate all the functionality, and can manage all the touchpoint in the marketing plan of a company that sell via ecommerce.

CONS

It's a little tricky to set up and have a long learning care, but after the first impact, it will be great.

Best AI and omnichannel cover

Reviewed December 2021

Complex and intuitive platform

SALESmanago is the tool we use to automate our marketing efforts. This tool help us adapt the offer to the preferences and needs of customers and increase the number of returning customers. We use tools such as segmentation matrices and dynamic segments that allow us to better understand our customers and their purchasing practices

PROS

SALESmanago is a very good platform for e-commerce. We found many solutions that helped us recovered abandoned cart, adapt the offer to the preferences and needs of customers and increase online sales and conversion from the generated traffic

CONS

Nothing, everything works as it should and the support is very helpful

Peter

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2020

A tool for B2C companies

Very positive, especially for the tool's flexibilty.

PROS

Salesmanago is a tool that offers a wide range of options that a B2C company, like an e-commerce, retail or membershi-based company would need. There are many features that take only a few minutes to set up and give a high value in return. Also the connectedness of different channels is very beneficial, together with the drag&drop solutions for emails, automations, pop-ups, etc.

CONS

It takes a while to discover all features and understand how exactly everything connects.

Reviewed January 2022

Rich set of marketing automation features with easy to navigate and use UI

Building complex user based workflows with reduced time, thanks to their drag and drop workflow creator. Automation of processes around email marketing greatly benefits from the number of options available in the workflow library.

PROS

Sales Manago offers a solid features list around workflow automation. The integration can be as complex or straightforward as needed thanks to their API. Email marketing tools are complex in their use cases but easy to set up and manage as a user. In order to take advantage of the more advanced functions, additional time may be required for non-traditional e-commerce platforms.

CONS

Not all available tools work with or integrate with external platforms right out of the box.

Reason for choosing SALESmanago Marketing Automation

Value for money compared to available features inside Sales Manago is great. Complex enough without being too complex to use.

Monika

Restaurants, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2020

Useful tool to manage communication with the customers

Salesmanago tool helps me on a daily basis to execute the communication plan.

PROS

Salesmanago panel is intuitive and easy to use. Drag&Drop Email designer is an useful tool to create good looking messages fast and without technical knowledge. Customer support is at the high level - Salesmanago consultants are available and always ready to help.

CONS

I am missing the personalization functionality of sending the unique coupons as QR codes .

Alexander

Reviewed February 2018

Awsome tools that really work!

PROS

As a partner we implement Sales Manago into our clients their business with great ease. This is due to their excellent support and personal approach. This way we can be sure our clients get what they need. If something is not available by default, which is unlikely, we always find a sollution based on custom coding.

CONS

If it neccessary to say something as of today feb-2018, I would say that having better overview of all possiblilities is a key focus. I do understand it is hard to make this happen since there are so many tools.

Thank you, Alexander, so much for your reference :) We really appreciate it!

Replied February 2018