All Scalenut Reviews

Adham

2 - 10 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed April 2023

Scalenut: The Impressive AI Assistant That Streamlines Content Creation for content creators

Muhammad

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Best AI Content Writing Tool I ever found

Scalenut helped me in social media content writing and optimization of this social media content.

PROS

I like the SEO Assistant and Social Media Content feature in Scalenut because it's related to my practical work and I really like that two features which helped me a lot while working

CONS

Frankly speaking, I used above mentioned two features and those two features really helped me with my work.

Reason for choosing Scalenut

I prefer Scalenut because it's low cost and high in features as compared to its competitors like Jarvis.

1 employee

One of the best AI Writing Tools in the new era of technology advancement

My overall experience is outstanding. Because it provides 40 templates. It's a great initiative to have this huge number of templates. A user can easily use one of the required and favorite template to assist easily.

PROS

The SEO assistant allows you to analyze top ranked results in the Google, including NLP keywords. The long form assistant is Wonderful. Because it writes plagiarism free content that rank faster in the searches.

CONS

It's a new tool and it is different in some of the areas. A user need to learn how to use it to write an effective content. There is lack of user guide/tutorials.

Reasons for switching to Scalenut

The frase is little bit expensive and sometimes it generates plagiarized content. And Rytr is good for short form content but not for long form content.

kevin

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Waiting for improvement

PROS

Price is appealing, we are hoping given time Scalenut will be as useful as Jarvis

CONS

Lack of user tutorials, and so far long-form content is lacking. That said we are a Jarvis user and familiar with that writing platform,

Price

Reviewed February 2022

Scalenut Makes My Work Easy.

Overall I am satisfied with all features of scalenut. It helps me to write Google friendly AI content within minutes.

PROS

I am using scalenut for my client's websites. It helps me a lot to write highly SEO optimized content within minutes. I like its AI content writing feature most.

CONS

Over all Scalenut is better. All features are interesting. I would recommend to improve the processing of this tool.

Reasons for switching to Scalenut

I was facing some copywriting issues with the previous tools so i chose scalenut which proves well.

Justin

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2023

One of the top tier AI writers 100%

Overall it is the only AI writer I went back to use after making my way around trying them all

PROS

The bestn part is how easyto use it is, and how well it does at creating logs using the cruise mode.

CONS

The least favorite is it doesnt show the html and i cant also export to docx

Reasons for switching to Scalenut

They were decent but when going after the higher level niches you need pinpoint accuracy with your content creation and all of the others missed somewhere

Carlos

Reviewed October 2021

Powerful Long and Short Form AI Writer...On the Road to be the Best!

This tool has been really fun to use. The UI and UX is well designed and it's fast at everything. Nothing inside Scalenut feels cheap. The output quality of the AI is also great whether you are using the long-form or the short-form generator.

PROS

You have both long and short form AI writer in one tool. Its long-form assistant is also almost everything you need to create great article outlines because it shows you the SERP data including your competitors and their article outlines. This AI writing tool is definitely powerful and is on its way to be the best.

CONS

Right now you cannot include your own set of keywords and you cannot change/input the tone of the article. Hope they have those features soon.

Reason for choosing Scalenut

Jarvis is expensive, Outranking is very limited on their characters with their LTD.

1 employee

Most Powerful Writing AI in the market

PROS

Especially it has AI Connector feature. Also, it can output short and meaningful sentences. That is better than Jasper. So no needs to edit much. I'm using it for a week. It is an awesome one...

CONS

AIDA, PAS, framework, outputs are great! but needs to little improve.

Reasons for switching to Scalenut

Jasper is too expensive, and long article writing isn't well

Md Billal Hossain

Writing and Editing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2021

All In One SEO Writing Tool

Now I can get articles from a single platform and it is the Scalenut. I don't need both of writing tool and article optimization tool anymore.

PROS

- NLP term - Writing speed - Writing Quality - Easy UI

CONS

- Nothing found yet. So far so good as they are releasing new features every week.

Because Jarvis has no own optimization feature. They use third party SurferSEO

Usman

Design, 2-10 employees

Scalenut AI tool review

PROS

As I'm hard of hearing so Scalenut helps me a lot in generating AI text. I'm happy that I can write anything with it.

CONS

AI content generation tool is just amazing, I'll keep using it even after a year.

Reason for choosing Scalenut

Because it gives me more relaxation in my writing journey and I has all the features I'm looking for.

Prashant

Computer Software, 1 employee

Scale up your writing

Overall, I loved the experience of using it. It's convenient and comfortable.

PROS

It's easy to use and don't have to worry about the text quality.

CONS

I wish there was an option to write an icebreaker email or a message that researches about the recipients' background and creates the first impression

Reasons for switching to Scalenut

Very fewer credits and fewer options for long-form

Rishabh

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2022

Very Powerful AI Writing And SEOTool

Overall my experience with the tool is great. I use it very frequently to come up with content ideas, Outline my blog post, write long-form posts, and also in getting headline ideas. Whenever I plan to write a new post, I use SEO assistant to see NLP terms, FAQ, and my competitor's content structure. It makes the process fast and easy. I highly recommend this tool for anyone who is writing long-form content and also creating social media content to generate leads and grow business.

PROS

I really like Scalenut for its simplicity and features. I bought LTD of this tool and using it for the past few months. Written a few blog posts using this tool and one of them is ranking well on google. I find this tool useful for the following features: 1. SEO assistant tool is really helpful to know the NLP terms, competitor's content, questions people asking, etc. It's like a cakewalk to see so much data with a single click. 2. Multiple tools to write ad copies, blogs, headlines, meta descriptions, video outlines, etc. All these tools together make it a complete package. 3. quality of content is really good and it is also written by understanding the context of already written sentences. 4. User interface is now much better than it was at the time of launch . The recent update was good and now this tool has an easy-to-use interface. 5. There is an editor where I can write my content and add images as well so I don't have to go to any other editor to write my post and add images.

CONS

To be honest I didn't find many cons about this product. The money that I have paid for the tool is worth its value. The only thing that they can work on is the quality of content by making it more personalized and interactive so that it sounds like actually written by a human. there is a scope for improvement on this front. Also, they can add more data like backlink profiles in the SEO assistant. Everything else is good about this product.

Abubakar

Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2022

The tool is one of the best I've seen.

Content creation with Scalenut is easy and optimized for search engines. Additionally, we have improved our search engine visibility by optimizing our existing content. We now appear in SERPs alongside SEMrush and [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. It's something we will do more of in the future.

PROS

Long-form content planning, writing, and optimization are integral components, so the tool takes care of that. I have used Scalenut quite a bit, and it's the best I've used. If English isn't your native language, you can still create excellent blogs, articles, and essays using this software.

CONS

The content needs to be edited before publication. The company updates it regularly and this ensures that it will become a good AI tool as soon as possible. For this tool, I'd like to cancel Jasper.

Shaikat

Reviewed December 2022

Mind-Blowing AI Content Research and Writing Tool

Feature-packed AI research and writing tool for all.

PROS

From day one, I have been amazed by its performance and the quality of the content it produces. The cruise mode is my favorite feature right now, which creates full-fledged articles within a few minutes without compromising the quality. The tool is highly appreciated by hundreds of users, including me. If you're looking for an AI writing tool, look no further than Scalenut, it's so good!

CONS

No complaints at all. It's one of my favorite AI tools out there.

Mohammad

Excellent Writing Assistant

PROS

One tool offers both short and long-form AI writers. Its long-form assistant also shows you your competitors' outlines and SERP information, which makes it a great tool for creating article outlines based on their data. Scalenut is certainly a powerful writing tool and is on its way to being the best.

CONS

Write now it is under development but they are adding more and more features every week. Hope one day it will be the best one in the line of AI tools.

Punardeep

Online Media, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2021

Excellent SEO optimised content writer

One of the best AI content writer available in the market that is able to generate SEO optimised content.

PROS

I have been using Scalenut as a writing assistant program for a few months now, and I can assure you that it is an indispensable tool if you regularly write and experience writer's block. With it, you can create both long and short-form content. Content can be generated from SERP ideas and NLP terms with great ease. Moreover, the capability of viewing the outline of competitor articles and incorporating the information into your article is a very useful feature. Having this feature available in Scalenut has helped me simplify and streamline my workflow. The process makes completing articles a breeze, and the quality is top-notch. I get instant feedback on my writing quality, scoring, and where I need to improve.

CONS

There is nothing much that I don't like about Scalenut. However, I do feel that having some more features will be great. I wish Scalenut could generate a first draft based on SERP results and NLP terms. The ability to create custom templates would be fantastic. It would be great if there were text enhancement features (like Wordtune/Instatext). A WordPress plugin would also be helpful.

Haseeb

Import and Export, 2-10 employees

The Best AI Content Writing Tool in the World

Using artificial intelligence and natural language processing, I gather data and optimize content. Scalenut's SEO Assistant gives you the tools to create long-form content your readers and search engines will love.

PROS

There are many features in Scalenut that help you write quality content for SEO and social media. The features I like best are Topic Research, UI/UX, Support, Great Community, SEO tools, and more. I find it astonishing that not only will this help you get ideas, research, but it also allows you to draft the content within minutes, saving hours of time.Reports can be generated based on NLP (Natural Language Processing), top ten competitors, writing themes, and citations from the websites of all competitors. Scalenut reports provide common questions from Quora, Reddit, Google's frequently asked questions, and suggest answers based on artificial intelligence. Let's move on to the fun stuff! You can add all this information from the report in the content brief to be easily transferred to the editor in the sequence that you choose. This is great for setting up the outline for long-form content.

CONS

So far, I like every aspect of the tool.