What are SendX users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using SendX software through verified user reviews

• icon"Send X does it all in one at a great price. Plus, the customer service is very friendly, and they're also very helpful."
  • icon"I put this software onto the top in my priority list."
  • icon"We're using this for small opt-in campaigns. Looking really good so far, and the customer support is excellent."
  • icon"Sendx needs to address this issue as what is the point of the software if emails aren't being delivered. They don't allow you to cancel your account or stop billing on the site."
  • icon"The only issue is it's price it is costly but if you can afford it go for at."
  • icon"It is hell of expensive. When compared with other email marketing software, you'd realize that SendX is way too expensive."

Browse all SendX Reviews

• Have you used SendX and would like to share your experience with others?

Manan

Goodbye Mailchimp, Hello sendx!

Pros

Before sendx, we were using mailchimp. For some reason, our deliverability was compromised and we tried to investigate. Mailchimp support never got back! In my frustration, we decided to give sendx a go. Migrating was smooth and started our campaigns through sendx. Great delivery rates. Also, Agni from their team is a rockstar! Prompt, knowledgable and actually listens to what you have to say.

Cons

There isn't much to dislike about sendx. Sure, I miss the monkey of mailchimp but there is no monkey business with my email marketing anymore!

Vinay

Industry: Computer Games

Good Software for Spend Management at one place

it was reasonably okay. Customer support was always available. that was the best part. some features were very easy to use. others were very confusing.

Pros

1. ease of use 2. contact list management 3. drip campaigns

Cons

triggers were tough to understand. could not use them at all. many times our emails did not go but we did not know why. we talked to customer support and they were always available to answer. they supported us really well. they would get back in a few hours. they would consult on phone. very very good support.

Reasons for choosing SendX

cheaper, did not try other products. knew the team.

Response from SendX

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review and glad support was able to help you out with your triggers!

Christian

***I used Sendx for 6 months and this is a real review.****

It was a poor customer experience during the 6 months I used the software and I regret spending countless hours setting up the automations just to save $20 a month on Mailchimp.

Pros

-The pricing is affordable compared to their competitors. -The software has features business owners want and need. -The software is user friendly. -The team will work with you to create custom fields/settings based on your needs. -The team was always polite and apologetic when dealing with my account. -This software has great potential and I likely was an early user but they still need time to get the kinks out.

Cons

-Communication was always delayed until the next day due to the time difference (team is in India). This was very frustrating when you are trying to fix an issue in the moment. -Email delivery to our customers was 20% or less. The only reason why we implemented this software was to automate our pricing and using this software actually caused a decrease in bookings as the emails were never delivered OR the client would get batch emails all sent at the same time. This was an on going issue and they offered a number of solutions that never ended up working. Sendx needs to address this issue as what is the point of the software if emails aren't being delivered? -They don't allow you to cancel your account or stop billing on the site. -Our conversions decreased while using the event based automations.

Reasons for choosing SendX

Pricing

Reasons for switching to SendX

I should of just used Mailchimp from the start but I was trying to save money. Save your time and just start with Mailchimp.

Jayarajan

Our marketing automation initiatives are paying off with SendX and we see a clear ROI with them.

We are an Ed Tech company. After testing out SendX for 1 month it was clear that this is the right system for us. We went ahead with the full implementation and did a deep integration of SendX with our in house CRM. The tech & support team at their end was very helpful and provided almost instant support for most of our queries. Post this we have been using SendX for nurturing our leads and users based on their category of interest (courses). Finally our marketing automation initiatives are paying off with SendX and we see a clear ROI with them. I would recommend anyone who has a marketing automation use case (like ours - EdTech) to try out SendX

Pros

Cons

Can increase the no. of templates of both email campaigns and landing pages. I am sure it will increase in the coming months.

Response from SendX

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review, Jayarajan! We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day! We heard your feedback and SendX now offers 50+ free responsive email templates inside the product :). But, we didn't stop there, we also created the biggest email templates collection for anyone to explore free templates - https://www.sendx.io/ultimate-free-email-template-collection and open sources all our premium templates https://www.sendx.io/email-templates. Hope this helps :) If you ever face any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at hello@sendx.io . Thanks again, Team SendX. https://www.sendx.io

Replied March 2019

A decent email marketing software

If you can afford it, go for it.

Pros

I worked on a client project who was using SendX. I had the chance to use SendX for over a year and it never disappointed me. It has all the features that you'd want to see in an email marketing software. You can automate emails using tags, send customized emails, build your email list with popups, and more. I love their customer support and the fact that they continuously keep updating the software so you get to see new feature every now and then.

Cons

If there is one thing that will hurt you is its price. It is hell of expensive. When compared with other email marketing software, you'd realize that SendX is way too expensive.

Response from SendX

Thank you for taking the time out to review SendX. We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this helps us improve our product and service. We heard your feedback and have reduced our pricing significantly. The pricing starts at $9.99/ month OR 7.49 /month (paid annually). You can check the latest pricing here - https://www.sendx.io/pricing. Hope this helps :) If you ever face any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at hello@sendx.io . Thanks again, Team SendX. https://www.sendx.io

Johana

Industry: Online Media

This is the best software for Email marketing I can recommend.

I like this tool , I can recommend anyone to use and try .

Pros

This Email marketing software actually it's the best , I like the fact I can send unlimited Emails to my customers monthly . This tool Is affordable to me and any startup company can afford. I was able to test the software because they offer free trial and no credit card required on trial.

Cons

This software I have no complain so far , developers are doing a good job

Response from SendX

Thanks so much for the positive feedback and so glad its been your favorite email marketing software!

Ashley

Very cost effective, good customer support and all in one tools.

Cost effective. For start ups, every separate marketing tool costs a fortune. You provide most marketing tools in one for a set fee. It's perfect for new people like myself.

Pros

I'm on a tight budget, and I can't afford for each separate marketing tool. I chose to use SendX because it's all in one. I get to use numerous tools such as drip campaigns, email sign ups, email lists and pop up boxes to name but a few. At the moment, I'm new, so I'm not selling much. I have a website to rent, and I need numerous tools. It's too much for me. Send X does it all in one at a great price. Plus, the customer service is very friendly, and they're also very helpful.

Cons

Having to use the SendX brand on my sign up forms when I'm already paying the company to use their product. Their SendX sign looks a bit tacky.

Response from SendX

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review Ashley! We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day! Also, I am happy to inform you that we have significantly improved our branding in the signup forms making the sign-up forms look even better :) If you ever face any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at hello@sendx.io . Thanks again, Team SendX. https://www.sendx.io

Replied March 2019

Must use it for automatic email management

Sending email to customers

Pros

Sendx is the best tool available in the market for better and reliable email automation campaigns. This will help you to turn your website visitors users into customers. You can promote your products to your users just with the one click. With the help of drag and drop features, you can design your own custom email template for email campaigns.

Cons

SendX integration with the website is bit complex as proper guidelines are missing. Email tracking options are still need be added.

Response from SendX

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review! We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day! If you ever face any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at hello@sendx.io . Thanks again, Team SendX. https://www.sendx.io

Steven

A great alternative to MailChimp

Pros

I've been using SendX for about 11 months now. Can't speak highly enough about it. I was looking for an alternative to MailChimp - it's easier to use, and with more features. I think most impressively, the support has been excellent. Never waited more than 30 mins for a response, and I've seen a constant stream of quality features added. Really recommend.

Cons

There are a few tweaks I would make for ease of use (e.g. ability to add a new contact from the dashboard).

Response from SendX

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review, Steven! We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day! If you ever face any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at hello@sendx.io . Thanks again, Team SendX. https://www.sendx.io

Replied March 2019

Best software for marketing planning

Well thought out product to deliver delightful experience

Pros

The pricing is fair based on the contribution of the software to the growth of the company Training is available to the new users who are yet to familiarise themselves with the software

Cons

Somehow based on the knowledge of the user, it can be tricky a bit to navigate through the software and obtain the required analytics

Response from SendX

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review, James! We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day! If you ever face any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at hello@sendx.io . Thanks again, Team SendX. https://www.sendx.io

Jitesh

Extremely useful for email marketing automation

Maintaining subscriber lists on Sendx is easy and we can integrate with our Medium blog seamlessly. Zapier integration has been very useful too.

Pros

I was introduced to the SendX tool through ProductHunt. I signed up for the demo instantly. Got amazing support from the community manager. They helped me setup the tool. Setting up drip campaigns is extremely easy and it is extremely easy to import/export contacts and setup campaigns. I can tell that this is easily among the best of all similar tools available in the market.

Cons

The team behind Sendx has done a great job at building such an amazing platform. A few minor bugs at times is the only disappointment we have been through. But, the team is extremely proactive at resolving those when reported.

Response from SendX

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review Jitesh! Also, we are deeply thankful to you and the entire Drivezy marketing team that helped us with product feedback constantly. We deeply value customer feedback and a public review like this truly makes our day :) If you ever face any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at hello@sendx.io . Thanks again, Team SendX. https://www.sendx.io

Replied March 2019

SendX-Excellent marketing features and great support

Pros

Reliable Email marketing tool to run targeted email campaigns. It had advance automation features to trigger emails. We can segment list using customer behavior and retarget them. The pricing is fair.

Cons

Faces issue with email deliverability. No proper Analytics and reporting for email campaigns. Very limited integration with other marketing tool.

Nuno

With SendX everything seems there for a reason, every feature you will need for your business.

Pros

- Drip campaigns; - Triggered automation; - a nice segmentation process that does the job automatically (you just have to setup your conditions); - The new drag-and-drop email editor has so far been a huge thing for me, my emails now look really professional, without spending money to hire a designer to do them for me; - And the support team, they are simply there to help you, sure is a plus when you are like me, a person who doesn't have much experience with email marketing and technical marketing in general.

Cons

The only thing I would add could be more integrations to facilitate my job, sometimes I can use Zapier to bypass this problem, but like I said I am not that savvy so would be nice if they consider this. Apart from the integration thing, I've been having a great experience with the tool so far.

Response from SendX

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review Nuno! We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day! If you ever face any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at hello@sendx.io . Also, I am happy to inform you that SendX now natively integrates with 25+ software. This along with our public Zapier integration allows you to connect SendX with 1000+ apps. Thanks again, Team SendX. https://www.sendx.io

Naman

It is a very well thought out product and the experience so far has been delightful

Pros

1)Deep API integrations 2). Email Drip sequences for User nurturing and engagement 3). Exhaustive Automation operations 4). Powerful Segment builder 5). Great Email Delivery 6). Exclusion filters in Drip steps

Cons

Reporting could be extensive and easy to extract. Also, many advanced features like Clickview map are not there currently but sit in their pipeline.

Response from SendX

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review Naman! We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day! I am happy to inform you that we have revamped our entire reporting module. Reports now show you a world map with details such as opens, clicks, replies amongst other things. If you ever face any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at hello@sendx.io . Thanks again, Team SendX. https://www.sendx.io

Muhammad

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Costly but effective

we had expanded our business through SendX e-mail marketing

Pros

SendX is the most effective e-mail marketing software and it helps us in making our website visitors our clients and it have a brilliant drag and drop option and you will get all the things related to e-mail marketing in it

Cons

The only issue is it's price it is costly but if you can afford it go for at

Arpit

We migrated from an in-house marketing system to SendX. The experience so far has been amazing.

Pros

A). Easy to use APIs B). Amazon SES integration C). 1st class Drip automation support D). If this then that automation rule engine

Cons

A). UI is not as user friendly as expected. B). A few more features may be required to cover all scenarios.

Response from SendX

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review Arpit! We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day. Also, I am happy to inform you that we have significantly improved our APP UI making SendX one of the easiest to use email marketing software out there. Do let us know what do you think now :) If you ever face any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at hello@sendx.io . Thanks again, Team SendX. https://www.sendx.io

Abhishek

Amazing.

Customer onboarding and marketing activities are simplified.

Pros

Development and support. The support on issue resolution is great and the developments going on are even better.

Cons

Automation can be improved for better usability and management. The design can be made more catchy as well.

Response from SendX

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review Abhishek! We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day! Also, I am happy to inform you that we have revamped our automation module significantly. Do let us know what do you think about it now? If you ever face any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at hello@sendx.io . Thanks again, Team SendX. https://www.sendx.io

Nikhil

So far we have been pretty happy with the service and the speed with which the product is evolving.

Pros

We zeroed down on after having a close look at MailerLite and other alternatives in the email marketing domain. One of the primary reason for choosing SendX was the seamless integration with Amazon's SES. Makes the entire offering all the more appealing! The drag & drop editor and list segmenting features are easy to use and great.

Cons

For a mailing service, there should be only one paid plan and campaigns should auto save while creation.

Response from SendX

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review, Nikhil! We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day! We keep experimenting with our pricing plans. As for now, we have two plans but the base plan includes almost all the features (as recommend in your reviews). Hope this helps :) If you ever face any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at hello@sendx.io . Thanks again, Team SendX. https://www.sendx.io

Jon

Superb experience. Awesome support. Great piece of kit.

Increased efficiency Improved email marketing campaigns (more sophisticated) Increased sales from better email marketing campaigns

Pros

It has tons of functionality. The team are so supportive. They even helped me migrate from ConvertKit. They've immediately responded to my support requests. It's a treat! It's enabled me to plan my product launches better and create more sophisticated email marketing campaigns.

Response from SendX

Thanks for the thumbs up and vote of confidence Jon! Means a lot :)

Replied December 2017

Mike

Time used: Free Trial

Great EMail Marketing Product for SMBs

Very easy to use. You can get up and run in 15 mins. Lots of themes for onsite widgets and pop-ups. The email marketing automation piece is very straight forward to setup. Email Sequences and Rule-based automation makes it a really powerful combination and you virtually create any type of email sequence you can think of. Also, the free tire makes this a killer offering for any SMB.

Pros

Easy of user and the price point

Cons

Can have more integrations

Response from SendX

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review, Mike! We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day! If you ever face any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at hello@sendx.io . Thanks again, Team SendX. https://www.sendx.io

Truly comprehensive Email Marketing tool

Great support. Great content and handholding. Cant complain.

Pros

Email marketing software space is super crowded but SendX truly stands out with it's pricing and it's continued focus on improving delivery. Be it bulk email or just pure play email automation, SendX has worked really well for us. + Their pricing really hits the sweet spot.

Cons

Haven't really tried rest of the stuff in their package but it just sounds like that's diluting their Email offering

Ahsen

User friendly and great customer support

We're emailing a small opt in group to fill a form

Pros

We're using this for small opt-in campaigns. Looking really good so far, and the customer support is excellent!

Cons

nothing stands out at the moment, but if I had to nitpick i'd say they can do a better job of making things easier for first time users

Response from SendX

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review Ahsen! We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day! If you ever face any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at hello@sendx.io . Thanks again, Team SendX. https://www.sendx.io

Pete

Send it with Sendx

Pros

The thing I liked most about the software was how simple it was to set up and use. The staff using the software is on the less technical side, so I appreciated how quickly it was ready to go live right out of the box.

Cons

My biggest complaint about the software is that the portal can be very slow to load.

Reasons for switching to SendX

We switched due to absolutely terrible support for the product.

Response from SendX

I like your catchy review title! Thanks for taking the time. We will be improving the portal tremendously in a v2 release of the product this year. Hopefully things load extremely fast and usability is even easier!

Boyan

Easy to use yet very Powerful Email Marketing Software

Pros

- Advanced automations - Ease of use - The best 24/7 Customer Support I've seen so far - Great Delivery

Cons

Although SendX is very easy to use, maybe the design of the administration side could be done better.

Lasha

December 2021

Great software to market and to generate leads

Awesome

Pros

Price, all the marketing options. Plus it is user friendly

Cons

deferent time zone / deferent country /

Reasons for switching to SendX

cost affective and more options

Response from SendX

Glad the product has been working out for you. We are now a global team and accommodate all time zones. Hopefully this will help with any future support requests. Really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!

SendX