What are Seobility users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Seobility software through verified user reviews

• icon"Easy to use tool, provides great insights on on-page improvements, technical, content and meta on site audits."
  • icon"Great to get an insight on your currenz keyword."
  • icon"It is easy to use and understand and works pretty much on auto-pilot once set up."
  • icon"Minor niggle if i have to be picky is sometimes the bold tags or missing tags can be awkward to fix, states have these problems but when checked are not always present."
  • icon"Some of the errors within the reports of an SEO audit are not that easy to follow."
  • icon"It can sometimes be awkward to locate and correct problems that are listed with site copy, however this is common to all SEO reporting tools."

Browse all Seobility Reviews

• Have you used Seobility and would like to share your experience with others?

PAUL

Seobility is a great starting place for SEO

We were looking for a basic plan to get clients of ours onto to show them the benefit of signing up for a SEO tool. About 50% of our clients signed up for the monthly contract. Without the free option this would not have been possible, and it is much better than some other products out there that don't allow you to test for free.

Pros

The free and premium plans are well priced for what you are getting. There are a lot of SaaS out there that promise the earth, Seobility delivers well.

Cons

As with all SEO SaaS options, the prices are out of touch for the definite benefit that they provide. Start with the free account and then once you have played with the software, upgrade to get more of a benefit. This may not be the best platform for you, and you will know once you have tested it out.

Reasons for switching to Seobility

Mainly due to the pricing and the features included with Seobility, that our small and medium size clients wanted.

Response from Seobility

Thanks for your review and the great feedback, Paul. Much appreciated!

Replied November 2021

Tristan

Easy to use SEO software with a lot of usefull features.

Great. Easy to work with, also when you have no experience with SEO or any other Tools. The SEO check tells you exactly what you need to do/improve.

Pros

Competitor Analysis. I wanted a software to help me track keywords and keep an eye out on competitors. Seobility helped me with this as it weekly keeps me posted about changes in rankings. Also the newsly introduced Keyword research tool helped me find and ranking on new keywords.

Cons

The competitor ranking is not that advanced as SEranking, but overall good to work with.

Price difference

Response from Seobility

Hello Tristan, thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear that switching has been a good experience for you.

Martin

Great micro tool.

Pros

Really easy to use. Helpful keyword monitoring. Gets the job done.

Cons

It would be better if analysis went more in depth. Can feel really shallow some times.

Response from Seobility

Hello Martin, thank you very much for your feedback. I would really appreciate it if you could let me know which analyses seemed shallow to you at support@seobility.net. We are always thankful for constructive feedback to find out how we can improve our product!

Stuart

A great service that provides all the things you expect of SEO analysis and a few things you don't

I've been pleasantly surprised by Seobility and it's capacity to surface actionable items on my site over time such as performance issues, as well as site structure & individual page content problems. All whilst giving easy to understand updates on where my pages are currently ranking in search engine results.

Pros

Ability to rescan your site when you decide it's important to, rather than waiting for your SEO tool to get to its scheduled scan is great to check site changes. Alerts for technical issues such as hosting and structural issues with site or page layout are critical for making sure your site remains in top shape.

Cons

It can sometimes be awkward to locate and correct problems that are listed with site copy, however this is common to all SEO reporting tools. There are sometimes suggested changes that are not possible to make due to the platform / page designer / third party inclusions used on your website. It'd be great if these could be marked as "ignore" (particularly when they are replicated on multiple pages) & this "ignore list" could be reviewed periodically.

Reasons for choosing Seobility

The cost of those tools when your web presence grows and you begin to take notice of more than a few pages is high. Seobility to me also gives access to a number of reports / analysis results that the other tools don't (or don't surface in an obvious way).

Response from Seobility

Hello Stuart, thank you very much for all your feedback! It is true that 100% cannot always be reached due to limitations in the CMS. You can cross out those notifications that you cannot remedy however and the marking will remain even after a new crawling.

Pablo

Great SEO and Optimization Tool

The experience is very good. I am using free version, but many times though about buying a subscription.

Pros

The most impactful features of this sofware are the ability to compare keywords with your competence easyly. Also the website optimization recommendations are very useful. Following the recommendations your website will be much more SEO optimized.

Cons

Perhaps a new module with SEO recommendations according to competence or historical rankings could be a good addin.

Response from Seobility

Hello Pablo, thank you very much for your review! I will pass on your feedback regarding new features.

Yogendra

Best low cost SEO analysis software

Best SEO software . Very satisfied.

Pros

Best cost and good SEO reports generated for websites

Cons

Keyword ranking tracking is very low. Crawling rate is also very low.

Reasons for choosing Seobility

Low cost and good features

Response from Seobility

Thanks for your review! I will pass on your suggestions.

Stuart St

Industry: Printing

Touch Of Glass Prints Review - Seobility

I use Seobility daily for my site Touch Of Glass Prints and it has helped me get 8 out of 10 keywords in the top ten with 2 at number 1 and another at position 2 in search.

Pros

I love the easy no nonsense rank tracking of keywords and the ease of use in finding on page problems is without a doubt the best I have used.

Cons

minor niggle if i have to be picky is sometimes the bold tags or missing tags can be awkward to fix, states have these problems but when checked are not always present.

Response from Seobility

Hello Stuart, thank you very much for your feedback! Happy to hear that you could enjoy successes with our tool. I will pass on your feedback regarding the strong and bold tags and check if we can add some more explanations or improve our analysis.

Niels

Seobility is very useful tool for daily SEO use

Very useful hands on tool, handy for both the entry level digital growth consultant and the SEO Guru

Pros

easy to use tool, provides great insights on on-page improvements, technical, content and meta on site audits.

Cons

software sometimes (occasionally) would not pick up changes made to the site, or accurately measure rankings.

Response from Seobility

Hello Niels, thank you very much for your review. Sometimes changes might not be picked up immediately due to caching or similar settings. If you feel that the rankings are not accurate, please shoot us an email at support@seobility.net and we will investigate!

Replied December 2021

Seobility for SEO checking and keyword monitoring

Seobility is a great tool for SEO onsite checking and keyword monitoring procedures.

Pros

Seobility is a great tool for SEO checking and keyword monitoring procedures.

Cons

I would need more keywords for free because I must track more and more keywords positions in Google SERPs. I have increasing number of clients.

Response from Seobility

Thank you very much for your review! Our premium plan offers you the possibility to purchase more keywords as needed. Feel free to send us an email with your requirements to support@seobility.net.

Krystle

Industry: Machinery

My Experience

So far I honestly love it. I deleted the others. This helps me because it is consice and simple to see whats going on with my SEO.

Pros

I like the alerts and the breakdown of all of my relevant data. The won and lost rankings especially.

Cons

There could be a few more metrics to watch and mesaure in the snapshot sent via email. Eg. Who has the #1 spot if i was replaced

Ease of use

Response from Seobility

Thank you for your feedback, Krystle! I will pass on your feedback regarding the ranking reports to our development team.

Replied November 2021

hamed

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Working with Seobility is very satisfying, pleasant and comfortable

Seobility is quite comfortable, easy and at the same time advanced and literally quite good.

Pros

If you are looking for a bad look for your website before you visit other sites and platforms, I suggest you try Seobility. It is quite easy and at the same time advanced and efficient.

Cons

Seobility is completely up to date in my opinion, but it can be more up-to-date and provide more elements to the customer for analysis.

Response from Seobility

Hello Hamed, thank you very much for your feedback! You can look forward to exciting updates in the future.

Johannes

Gutes SEO Tool für die Optimierung der Website

Pros

Die Nutzung des Tools ist intuitiv und die empfohlenen Maßnahmen sind klar und verständlich. In jeder Rubrik sind entsprechende Erklärtexte, die den Kontext verdeutlichen. Das ist für den SEO-Profi überflüssig, aber für Unternehmen, die Ihren SEO-Erfolg selbst verstehen und nachverfolgen wollen, ist Seobility eine super Lösung.

Cons

Manche Hinweise und Optimierungsvorschläge beziehen sich auf Elemente, die eigentlich keine Fehler sind, sondern vielleicht nur etwas unkonventionell programmiert wurden. Das ist aber dem Tool nicht anzulasten. Eine Verbesserungsmöglichkeit wäre, solche Fehler ignorieren zu können.

Response from Seobility

Hallo Johannes, vielen Dank für dein Feedback!

Adrian

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Review from e-architect.com

Consistently good functioning and customer services

Pros

I can barely fault this product, the intelligence of the system is stunning, and the layout with so many grouped subsets allows the user to pick and choose per designated priorities. This allows for methodical implementation of revisions.

Cons

Some parameters could be tweaked in my view:- 1. Problems with external links - almost all the remaining faults are false positives, create by typically flash pages and pop-ups, it looks like we have 71 errors here but in fact have 0 2. Identical anchor text - we have logically many similar pages, for example and architecture tour page for Berlin is similar to one for Frankfurt, there is a logic to balance between unique and brand consistency, we have masses of pages noted as errors yet no way to resolve logically

seobility all in one best seo software

it is extraordinary all in one Seo software that helps me to make more audit reports in less pricing and fasting way

Pros

It is very quick and easy to use we just need to attach with our website and its crawler audit our site in just couple of seconds, It helps in my business to find more aduti reports of other website in a single click

Cons

in free version just one project is to be create but helpful for beginner to try it out

Response from Seobility

Thank you very much for your review and feedback!

Replied December 2021

Been using Seobility for over a year

Pros

Seobility is our main competitor keyword research tool, we use it to monitor how we are ranking versus our main competition. It is easy to use and understand and works pretty much on auto-pilot once set up.

Cons

Response from Seobility

Hello David, thank you very much for your feedback. If you have trouble understanding a concrete analysis or locating an issue on your website, you can always reach out to us at support@seobility.net.

Mohit

One of the best SEO tools

Pros

We can easily crawl whole website and fix our seo related issues

Cons

Lots of features and easy to use for me

Bit costly for me

Response from Seobility

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Jimmy

One of the best SEO tools

Pros

- powerful free tool - Fairly priced tool with extra funcionality - Fast - Easy to use

Cons

I reallly needed to think long about this and i can't think of any.

Response from Seobility

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Ronald

Ron Dayley Realtor - Coldwell Banker CM&H

I've taken my website that wasn't ranking on the 1st or 2nd page to having most of my key search phrases showing up on the 1st page now.

Pros

I really like the ease of use. I would recommend it to everyone.

Cons

I can't think of any cons. Everything works like it should.

Response from Seobility

Hello Ronald, thank you very much for your review and for sharing your success story with us!

Tonel

Industry: Computer Hardware

my number 1 seo tool

Pros

easy to use interface , all in one seo tool

Cons

outdated interface of the website looks like 2000

Response from Seobility

Hello Tonel, thank you very much for your feedback! I agree that the aesthetics of a product matter as well and I can assure you that a make-over of the interface will come in the near future.

Ime

Industry: Writing and Editing

Seobility review by John Ime

I use Seobility to optimise my website.

Pros

What I like most about Seobility is the way it analyses my website and show display the result. It's easy to sort SEO issues into technical, content and on page using Seobility.

Cons

The software should automatically get the keywords a website is ranking for.

Response from Seobility

Hello Ime, thank you very much for your review. Do you already know our keyword research tool? In the tab "URL/Domain", you can check the keywords that your website is currently ranking for.

Frank

Best SEO tool

Best of all other seo check tools that I have tried until now

Pros

Daily checking gives me a good insight of my competers and how to become number 1 on google with sertain keywords

Cons

It gives more details important for my niche, competers and rankings

Response from Seobility

Hello Frank, thank you very much for your review! We really appreciate your feedback.

Hunter

Best Free SEO Tool

Pros

I especially liked that it was very cheap and provided all the technical issues.

Cons

Ended up switching because couldn't see enough about backlinks or competitors, but for the price, it was great.

Mohit

The Best SEO Tool For SEO Pros

I have been using this tool for many times and It has good reporting feature which makes us to present the reports to our clients in a much better way.

Pros

keywords tracking feature is really amazing.

Cons

On page factors need to be analyzed correctly.

Response from Seobility

Hello Mohit, thank you very much for your feedback. Could you please let me know which Onpage factors you think are incorrect? You can contact me at support@seobility.net.

Jacob

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

An excellent peice of software if you get to know it

Very good. I was using SEObility as part of a SEO campaign for a client for a couple of years and would have no trouble recommending it to tackle essential areas of website maintenance

Pros

Simple to use with a little bit of learning. Lots of insight and some easy, actionable pointers to inrease the health of any SEO campaign

Cons

A little expensive for what it does perhaps

Lukas

Great insigjt

Pros

Great to get an insight on your currenz keyword

Cons

Not much explanation on what to improve as a marketer

Response from Seobility

Hello Lukas, thank you very much for your review. I will pass on your feedback regarding the explanations. If anything is unclear, please also feel free to reach out to us at support@seobility.net.

Seobility