• Pros

• "It provides comprehensive SEO Audit on your website, get estimates for 156 parameters on one page, provides detailed how to fix guides with a step-by-step approach. "

• "The Site checker audit tool is realy instructive and usefull"

• "I like the fact that the tool provides the possibility of free analysis of sites. I use the service to check the landing page."

• Cons

• "Some of the errors it displays are unavoidable."

• "it doesnt show as much detail about issues in the code, particuarly CSS problems"

• "The website I was testing was password protected so I had to temporarily disable it to run the checker. it would be nice if they had a "Basic Auth" feature."

Browse Sitechecker.pro Reviews

JB from LeadValets

Website SEO Score Software to Use

We were looking for a solution for our clients in which we could let them know what needed to be fixed and how do it, a trusted site. We found it with them.

Pros

Easy Navigation and detailed instructions based on Google Search Console on how to fix errors. not jsut canned garbage like most companies but very detailed.

Cons

Everything was awesome, I have no complaints.

Reasons for Choosing Sitechecker.pro

better service and better pricing. less trying to sell you something.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thank you for positive feedback, JB!

Alan from ColdboltSEO

Industry: Computer Games

Solo SEO's thoughts

I know exactly what I'm using this for an it's to find quick fixes for the site which I want to know immediately. The rank tracker and on-page tools are fantastic though I do hope even more analysis upon the pages can be added.

Pros

The on-page extension via chrome which executes a on page analysis is a time saver and allows me to audit competing sites.

Cons

The backlink tool is manual. I would love this to be automatic.

Reasons for Choosing Sitechecker.pro

The price and setup time allowed me to get working on projects asap. I also get to talk to the developers via support so that's a plus.

Response from Boosta

Replied July 2020

Thank you for the feedback, Alan!

Harry from STL Business News

Its ok but not anything to be to excited about

it was not bad, just not earth shaking enough for me to switch

Pros

it was easy to set up and minimal need to tweak reports

Cons

it really did not provide the details that I was looking for and getting a report to show a client and explanation of what each item meant was a little clunky

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thank you, Harry! We will work on adding more parameters and improving explanations.

Teboul from ELANOS

Very appy

Very cool , easy to use and the New UX design is realy Nice

Pros

The Site checker audit tool is realy instructive and usefull

Cons

Backlinks tools , i still no understood how it works

Reasons for Choosing Sitechecker.pro

Site checker is quite full of options for a very low price

The price

Response from Boosta

Replied December 2020

Thank you for the feedback, Teboul!

Alex from IT

Sitechecker for SEO

The service functionality is good. But not user-friendly sdesign.

Pros

Cons

I do not like the service interface. Errors should be displayed first.

Reasons for Choosing Sitechecker.pro

The service works quickly on the startup servers and provides all the information I need, and does not load my computer.

Ronnie from SocialSEO

Great for technical SEO, ok for the rest

I usually to test out and tune up on site SEO for my new sites

Pros

Technical SEO analysis was probably more thorough than any other tool I've used. With the entry-level package starting at $29 lower price point than most.

Cons

There is a reason why priced lower than the others. With the exception of the technical / on site SEO functionality, it is fairly lackluster and much less robust than the competition.

Reasons for Choosing Sitechecker.pro

Price point and technical SEO audit performance

Response from Boosta

Replied July 2020

Thank you, Ronnie!

Kyle from Kyle Ageton

Great features for the price

Sitechecker has allowed me piece of mind knowing I have all these great tools at my disposal without the usual high cost that goes along.

Pros

I have used competing products but was looking for something that was more economical with the same range of features - Sitechecker fit that bill perfectly.

Cons

The great thing about Sitechecker is they actively ask for new feature ideas, allow users to vote and implement those that get the most votes. So, nothing I don't like, because they really listen to users to try and provide the best product for everyone.

Cost mostly

Response from Boosta

Replied December 2020

Thank you, Kyle!

Essential Website Tool

Pros

This is an essential product for anyone with a website. It is super simple to use, not expensive and gives us full diagnostics in order to fix problems with our site. We can nip issues in the bud like page load speed to make sure our customers get to our products in the quickest time possible. We can also see what to fix in order for Google crawlers to see our site in the best light. I love it!

Cons

I have no cons for this product.It is simple to use for us and we even use it to check competitor's websites.

Response from Boosta

Replied July 2020

Thank you for detailed info!

Dustin from Pixel Bird Pty Ltd

Sitechecker Review

Pros

The price was the best feature of the software

Cons

I found that it wasn't as full featured as SEMRush

Response from Boosta

Replied December 2020

Thank you, Dustin!

Sandra from BellaStrega

Indispensable

I use Sitechecker regularly for clients, to evaluate their websites and SEO

Pros

Easy to use and great report options, have used with many clients

Cons

keywords can be a bit difficult to set up

Response from Boosta

Replied December 2020

Thank you, Sandra!

Chad from Foundation Marketing

Detailed Software that Streamlines SEO & Functionality

It's obvious what problems we solve with this software - so let me say this instead: SEO is full of bad dogma that has been repeated so often that even business owners repeat it. And this has always been a struggle from the sales side. Sitechecker allows you to create really detailed, beautiful reports that are full of actionable insights and help paint a clear picture of where a potential client is hurting and how that pain might be addressed.

Pros

There are a lot of moving parts when it comes to SEO and Sitechecker does a very good job of putting that information in front of you. For instance, how is your on-page SEO elements? How is your page speed? What errors exist that you might not find otherwise? What about usability? Sitechecker gives you all this information and a lot more in easy-to-digest formats that make sense and aren't overwhelming. And that last part is important to me. It is easy to get so much data that it can debilitate you. I feel that Sitechecker gives you clear pathways forward and it helps hone in on problem areas that need your immediate attention while also allowing you to see how your previous efforts are affecting your strategy. In short, Sitechecker is like many niche tools in one. And that has opened a lot of doors for us and simplified our jobs. Instead of having to go to 50 different services to do a thorough job in SEO, Sitechecker gives us all the tools we need.

Cons

There really isn't anything I like least about it. The service is pretty strong all around. The only thing I wish they had was the ability to connect to data with an API so we could bring it in internally without having to visit a third party website. This isn't a criticism - mind you - just something that would be nice in some future update.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thank you, Chad! The most detailed review now)

mike from Moon House Media

SiteChecker Review

Overall it's a great tool if you are in the SEO business and need to track website rankings and overall health of your website.

Pros

I like being able to see live stats on my websites and also be able to download and send reports to my clients or just have them emailed directly.

Cons

I was using a free version which was working really well and the I upgraded to a paid subscription because I wanted add more of my clients. The paid version however was a bit more user unfriendly and I needed to get help from their support team.

Great Software for a quick website evaluation

I utilize this to get a super quick glance into a website's SEO-specifically for prospecting new clients.

Pros

I enjoy the detailed descriptions of errors that are found when scanning websites.

Cons

It's a little bit too much to actually share with a client, but it's nice to have the information to selectively share.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thank you for detailed feedback!

Barbara from Netmark

Easy to use and good information for clients

Pros

The easy of having on the website as a leaf generation

Cons

Not enough information to share on social media.

Reasons for Switching to Sitechecker.pro

More information for audit to review on page. N

A vital tool for every marketer!

Pros

In-depth SEO recommendation implementation. The software provides a detailed analysis of the required audit report. Comprehensive to the full range of users from beginners to professionals alike which is very helpful in ensuring guided technical implementation.

Cons

So far so good - user interface is too clean sometimes to simple to miss things out.

Consolidated tools that I needed

Pricing options and features

Response from Boosta

Replied July 2020

Thank you for details!

Joost from Rentman

Industry: Information Services

Best tool I've found for an SEO check of our website

We have used the free plan of Sitechecker to increase our search performance. With the tool, we found multiple errors and warnings that after solving resulted in a boost of our website performance.

Pros

Sitechecker offers a very friendly and easy to use scan for our website. You simply enter your website domain and get a full scan within the minute. It gave us good insight in what you can do to boost the SEO for our website. I like the clear explanations for each section.

Cons

It would be nice if Sitechecker could also give some more explanation on how certain elements weigh in for your website's search performance.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thanks, Joost! You are absolutely right. Some of parameters need more explanation. We'll add this info.

Fabio Junior from Digital Comics

Backlinks and SEO tools for master your website

Pros

The complete content analysis is perfect to see where we can improve. We use this feature to correct our most recent project and the result was amazing.

Cons

I think that SiteChecker is an fantastic tool. Even without any SEO experience I was able to use the platform.

Fábio from Brief Creatives

One of the best online tools for SEO

I use every time i need to work on SEO, whether for internal purposes or for our agency clients. That's how good i think Sitechecker is.

Pros

Sitechecker is one of my go-to tools when working in SEO. I use it either on an early stage, or along the on-going optimisation process to assess the improvements. The results are very accurate! Also the platform is very intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

There isn't actually a bad thing or a negative aspect about the platform. My experience so far has been very positive. Maybe it could have more features towards keyword research as it would be very helpful for users.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thank you, Fabio! There will be a few new features in keyword research soon.

Site checker review

If I had the right budget, I would definitely go for this product not the others.

Pros

It was very easy to get started, and simple setup compared to the competitors.

Cons

Free and pro features are very different and the free trial could have been better used.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thanks a lot!

MICHAEL from Sugar Land Spice Company

Great Tool That I Never Knew I Needed!

Though I'm just starting to scratch the surface, reviewing my site and fixing issues, I can see Sitechecker is a valuable tool to help improve the structure of my website and give it better SEO marks.

Pros

Quickly scanned my website, and pointed out a variety of functional issues that could leave me vulnerable to hackers and phishers. Also identified lots of areas in the website code and structure to improve SEO rankings and ease of use.

Cons

Some of the terms the reporting uses are a little foreign to me, requiring some research on my part to see what they are and how to fix them. My site was designed using a drag and drop creator from my hosting company, some of the issues identified by Sitechecker are going to require me to 'dig under the hood' and try to make adjustments in the code.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thank you, Michael, for so detailed review!

Luca from Run DMSquid

A great all-in one website monitoring tool for SEO

Sitechecker is a solid SEO tool. It offers the possibility to try it for free, without a credit card, so you should test it yourself and see if it is the right tool for your needs.

Pros

Sitechecker is powerful, user-friendly, easy to use and affordable. The on-page SEO tool is the best I have ever tried.

Cons

Sitechecker doesn't show your competitors keyword volume and the information about backlinks is a bit imprecise.

Feedback on Sitechecker software

Pros

Seo testing is very effective, fast and pushes enough information to improve the website

Cons

Now I am quite satisfied with this software. In the future, it may need more features

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thanks) Working on adding new features

Youssef from his

stroong tool

Pros

i like the keyworks search & SERP and generate pdf rapport

Cons

we just need some video or training to explaine the seo

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thanks for great idea about video training, Youssef!

Easy, Efficient, Smart

Mostly speed checks for SEO-friendly reasons, and ease of use for site visitors.

Pros

We can quickly establish whether or not or users are getting the best experience and that we're search engine friendly.

Cons

Some of the suggested improvements can be a little complicated to implement for those with little or no developing experience. Step-by-step instructions could help.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Easy to use platform

I also love how I could set up a weekly alert to see how their website is performing after I implemented new tactics. For me, when showing clients how they need to improve, it's super useful to be able to have a constantly evolving set of numbers to see if we are improving.

Pros

I liked how easy it was to set up a website check, review my clients website, and be able to provide them with suggestions based off of hard numbers and facts!

Cons

I didn't come across anything I didn't like about sitechecker!

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thank you. Good insight for our product team)

Lizzy from FLIX Marketing

Nice SEO tool

Good

Pros

Nice SEO tool that helps you with monitoring and improving your website(s). The tool is rapidly developing with new features and has a nice and intuitive UI.

Cons

Sometimes it mixes up languages. Part of it is Dutch, then I switch to English (can live with that) and suddenly part of the page is in Russian (no way!).

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thank you, Lizzy!

Daniele from DTTW

Industry: International Trade and Development

Nice (but too less) Try

Pros

A very good Seo Check Help me to resolve some problem

Cons

Free Trial end immediately, and i did not try all tools

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thank you, Daniele!

Robson from Brief

Good SEO analysis

Pros

It provides good actionable information that you can use to improve your website's SEO ranking. I used it to compare my rating against other SEO tools and quite liked it how they displayed the information and metrics used. Unfortunately, I couldn't secure company budget to upgrade but did enjoy the trial experience.

chichong

Great

Pros

all I like about this nice program thank you

Cons

nothing Nothing I like about this program

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thanks!

Anna from Auslogics

My helper in the world of SEO

Sitechecker helps to improve SEO ratings by checking website and showing all mistakes. And this is for free!

Pros

Quick help if I need to find out any SEO details. Very useful Google Chrome extension.

Cons

It doesn't work properly with some websites. I am not sure why this happens.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thank you, Anna!

Everything Needed & Easy Comprehension

Pros

Everything was very user friendly and easy to navigate. All results were accurate and allowed clients to identify opportunities with little cognitive efforts.

Cons

This would be more of a personal preference not necessarily a con of the software itself. Love the knowledge base, but articles could probably be organized differently so it’s less of an eye site.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thank you for detailed feedback. We are already thinking how to categorize articles for easier navigation.

George from georgeTAVERNER

I love this site!

It's helped me massively. I'll keep using it as long as it's free.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and how there's a list of things to fix with how important they are.

Cons

Some of the descriptions on what to fix and how to fix them could be more descriptive. I've been having a redirect error since I started using it but it say that it's a possible of options rather than telling me the exact fault that it's finding.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thanks, George!

Lloyd from BigEngage Inc

Great product. Has all the right SEO and page level checks

Pros

With 1 check, it provides detailed information on SEO datapoints and other page level issues. I've found that it's very easy to improve my site's performance with this tool.

Cons

Some data points like Google Pagerank are off sometimes.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thank you, Lloyd!

Mohamed from Oskar Group Complete Solutions

Very Helpful

Pros

- Ease of usage. - Value of the data reported. - The checks gives some details that every webmaster needs to know.

Cons

- although i did not need to contact the support for more than one. They took about 8 hours to reply

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thanks, Mohamed!

Art from Art Sprague Consulting

SEO - A valuable tool.

My website SEO structure is more consistent and the software has helped me find me issues I would have missed because I assumed they were correct.

Pros

I believe that the software has really helped my website SEO status. What I like about the software most is the interface and the information it provides.

Cons

I think they are suffering from some growing pains and have seen some issues. I also think that the support database used by the chat people will improve over time. Too often they have to tell me to email support because they can't answer questions about why something is not acting as expected.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thank you for so detailed tips!

fernanda from OrangeMaple

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Very good tool when you are starting your website and want to improve it

Pros

Is a very easy to use and to understand tool that gives you all the necessary information about your website in terms of SEO and also to optimize it in UX. Even for people that are not digital experts they will understand most of the information provided and how to use it.

Cons

The least is that is a bit expensive, there are some free tools in the market that maybe do less than this tool but still are good tools when you are starting with your website.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thank you, Fernanda! We working on adding new features every week, so you will get more value for the same price.

Great Results, Very Easy to Use

As an agency who launches two or more sites a month, we need to have a tool that is easy to use and consistent. Sitechecker has proven to be both.

Pros

The results are easy to read and the notes very helpful to troubleshoot the problem.

Cons

While most searches took within 5 minutes, a couple weren't ready for over 24 hours. By then I had already used a competitor.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thank you a lot!

Erin from Laurel Birthing Services

Wish there was a little more...

No problems yet, but sometimes the results and language is over my head. I wish it was a bit more helpful in aiding me in understanding the problems behind my results.

Pros

I love how it dissects information for me and how it itemizes everything. It’s easy to categorize what I need to work on and tackle the problems one at a time.

Cons

There’s little room for help! It would be so wonderful for better troubleshooting tips on how to make improvements and solve problems when it comes to my websites SEO.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Erin, thanks a lot! We will add more detailed tips.

Chantelle Joy from AllThingsChristmas.com

Industry: Writing and Editing

Easy, Free SEO Score

Pros

The ability to monitor progress on updating my site for better SEO performance for free.

Cons

Limited features for Free Option, if you want to check multiple URLS you'll need a paid package.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thanks, Chantelle!

Ken from TopEngage Pte. Ltd.

Buggy, limited support

Buggy product, intermittent support, seems like a beta product.

Pros

On paper it looked good, checking customer sites regularly was a feature we needed.

Cons

We downgraded our plan to fewer sites, we deleted the required excess projects but the system kept complaining we had too many projects, daily reports no longer worked, we contacted support but it was not online in our time zone (SE Asia). Support eventually fixed the problem with no apologies or refunds issued. We cancelled the plan after that, since then we have been bombarded by their marketing department urging us to come back and to write reviews. After unsubscribing to the emails several times, and they still keep coming, i figured i'd give them their review.

Response from Boosta

Replied March 2021

Hi, Ken! I'm sorry that you have had a bad experience with our product. We will make corrections to the product to avoid this in the future and will be glad to see you again among our clients.

JAN from St George's Lowville

From a Occasional user

Pros

Helped us with SEO when setting up a new website

Cons

Many of the concepts were beyond my limited knowledge of SEO. Had to get help from a more experienced person,

Response from Boosta

Replied July 2020

Thank you, Jan!

Vendula from Learn To Earn Income

What Is The Best FREE SEO Software: Sitechecker?

I find it a LOT EASIER to work with than other SEO Software I work with. It tends to streamline everything and categorize it in sections which makes things a lot easier to identify and find quickly. I couldn't rave enough about it when I first saw it and used it. For me the greatest benefit is that I can find errors very quickly and attend to them at once. I learnt a lot the first day I used it and I understood a lot more about what is expected from an SEO Optimization point of view.

Pros

What impressed me the most is the fact you can literally see how the software is working through your site and giving you immediate feedback and you can see all the errors and correct points as you scroll down the page.

Cons

What was frustrating is that the very first intial run through the website wasn't always accurate, it starts automatically. But when you click on Check again, it seems to give a better score for the site.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thank you, Vendula!

SEO tool

it helps you improve your SEO and ranking for your website.

Pros

Easy to use, gives you a lot details about issues you could fix or improve.

Cons

Sometimes in some area it gives you a general idea about fixing but you have to digger deeper yourself.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thanks for highlighting what we should improve.

Atif from Red Apple Apartments

A nice to have SEO tool

It was nice. Though I could not export the report for future reference, but it gave me insight on where I need to put more effort.

Pros

Summarized reports of Errors, warnings, notices. Suggests the possible solutions

Cons

At least one report should be free. And future tests can be paid. It changes for pdf export of first report :(

Response from Boosta

Replied July 2020

Thank you, Atif!

James from My Social Practice

A great resource!

Great tool!

Pros

Very easy to use. I like the interface.

Cons

Limited explanations. They provide a list only.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thanks, James!

A great tool!

Really positive experience overall!

Pros

It’s so easy to use this software and that’s really important for me as most other software/ programs are too complicated.

Cons

Nothing at all, it’s a great all round service.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thank you for feedback and highlighting tool simplicity.

A great tool to enter the SEO world

Mostly I like it, and I find it the best tool to use in future my projects.

Pros

It is cool and easy to use. It gives very useful information that helps improve my website rating and classification.

Cons

Use a huge amount of internet traffic that you make you wait until it finish the job than surf.

Response from Boosta

Replied July 2020

Great feedback!

Daniel Andrew from Andreas Digital Agency

Easy-to-Use and Well Designed

I love the colors, design and the feel of the UI.

Pros

Simple to set up and an intuitive user interface made Sitechecker one of my favorite SEO Reporting solutions.

Cons

I selfishly wished I could have downloaded a PDF report with a free trial.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thanks, Daniel!

Quick tool when you need it

Pros

Sitechecker was a big help in a pinch for me when I didn't have any resources available through my company, I was able to reply on Sitechecker for the information I needed in a pinch!

Cons

The cost. I can't expense this so I would prefer a totally free tool.

Response from Boosta

Replied May 2019

Thanks for feedback!

Gary from Aldersoft

My experience with Sitechecker

I used Sitechecker to find SEO problems and solve them. Sitechecker provided very extensive information to help us do that.

Pros

Progressive comparisons with previous scans is very helpful. This allows you to try things to see if they help or hurt.. Sitechecker is very comprehensive.

Cons

Integration with WordPress would be a good addition. Other products which are integrated show immediate results. I can think of two: R and A.

Reasons for Choosing Sitechecker.pro

I use all three. Using the strengths of each one.

Response from Boosta

Replied July 2020

Thank you, Gary!