All Sitechecker.pro Reviews

JB

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2019

Website SEO Score Software to Use

We were looking for a solution for our clients in which we could let them know what needed to be fixed and how do it, a trusted site. We found it with them.

PROS

Easy Navigation and detailed instructions based on Google Search Console on how to fix errors. not jsut canned garbage like most companies but very detailed.

CONS

Everything was awesome, I have no complaints.

Reason for choosing Sitechecker.pro

better service and better pricing. less trying to sell you something.

Thank you for positive feedback, JB!

Replied May 2019

Md. Tanvir Bin

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed November 2023

One useful tool that keeps me updated on website updates in real time is Site Monitor.

There is a free Chrome extension available from SiteChecker.Pro, and I must admit that this considerably simplifies my use of the program and helps me find SEO problems. I can get a comprehensive assessment of our website's on-page SEO with only one click.

PROS

A daily summary of website modifications, together with the timing of them, is also provided by Site Monitor tools. A daily summary of the modifications to our website can be viewed by scrolling. Instantly upon adding a project, Site Monitor Tools start to monitor the website. The site monitoring reports were straightforward, in my opinion. Errors can be sorted by category, including duplicate content, security, page speed, and links. Likewise, given a list of the impacted pages, I can likewise order errors according to priority.

CONS

I have to manually add backlinks to the tracker. In addition to the laborious manual effort, I did not find the method user-friendly because it did not have any options to automatically update newly discovered backlinks. I have to perform it by hand once more. For small company owners, subscription options could be pricey.

Reason for choosing Sitechecker.pro

The Site Monitor tool, as its name implies, continuously monitors the website and notifies users of any changes.

Reasons for switching to Sitechecker.pro

Pricing issue of this software is a factor.

Thank you for such a detailed review!

Replied November 2023

kapil

Sports, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

SiteChecker: A Must-Have Tool for Website Optimization

PROS

I've been using SiteChecker for a while now, and what I like about it is how easy it is to use. The site audit feature is like having a personal assistant for my website – it digs deep and finds all those little issues that could be hurting my site's performance. The best part is, that it doesn't just point out the problems; it gives me straightforward recommendations on how to fix them.

CONS

While SiteChecker is an effective tool overall, one drawback I've noticed is that the depth of analysis might be a bit overwhelming for someone who's just starting with website optimization.

Arnelys

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Great tool

I have used this tool to improve the SEO score for some sites I test. Specifically to improve indexability

PROS

It shows many details organized by sections and in each section it shows more details of the issues found

CONS

It is a payment tool. I can't pay for it because I live in Cuba, I always have to invent new emails to get new trial periods

Reasons for switching to Sitechecker.pro

Because I didn't want to use Chrome and I couldn't find this add-on for Firefox. Then I discovered that the sitechecker tool gives more information

Bella

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Great product for basic SEO

PROS

It was easy to use, dashboard was easy to understand in understanding basics for SEO. Customer support was great and helpful!

CONS

It was good for basic SEO but needed something more advanced after understanding the basics

Reason for choosing Sitechecker.pro

Cheaper and dashboard was simple to understand

SEO platform more advanced

Thanks for the feedback!

Alex

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed May 2019

Sitechecker for SEO

The service functionality is good. But not user-friendly sdesign.

PROS

I like the fact that the tool provides the possibility of free analysis of sites. I use the service to check the landing page.

CONS

I do not like the service interface. Errors should be displayed first.

Reason for choosing Sitechecker.pro

The service works quickly on the startup servers and provides all the information I need, and does not load my computer.

Andamlak

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Effective and powerful

PROS

Site checker heleped me make my site to powerful yet fast and smooth and also helped me get information about the website and users which is very critical in todays world

CONS

The interface could be better and inproved.

Reason for choosing Sitechecker.pro

I heard good words about the componey from a fellow developer

Reasons for switching to Sitechecker.pro

To try out better option and upgrade if it meets our requirement

Thank you, Andamlak!

Replied December 2023

Jim

Information Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Great tool, fantastic functionalities !

Great experience ! It s easy to use, gives great results and moreover very accurate.

PROS

Easy to use, accurate in terms of insights.

CONS

A layer of AI oriented towards the culture of each country for which we use sitecheckerpro would be fantastic.

Reason for choosing Sitechecker.pro

I m still engaged with my current provider for another year but we ll meet again next year !

Susan

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Great SEO / Competitive research / Reporting tool

The tools are Intuitive and and results are useful.

PROS

User friendly, thorough, consistent - accurate when compared to other results.

CONS

Ease of use and depth of reporting - even aesthetically pleasing reports

Reason for choosing Sitechecker.pro

haven't changed - did trial only so far

Reasons for switching to Sitechecker.pro

Trial only - testing to compliment and compare results with Uber

Ronnie

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2020

Great for technical SEO, ok for the rest

I usually to test out and tune up on site SEO for my new sites

PROS

Technical SEO analysis was probably more thorough than any other tool I've used. With the entry-level package starting at $29 lower price point than most.

CONS

There is a reason why priced lower than the others. With the exception of the technical / on site SEO functionality, it is fairly lackluster and much less robust than the competition.

Reason for choosing Sitechecker.pro

Price point and technical SEO audit performance

Thank you, Ronnie!

Replied July 2020

Nick

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Sitechecker leads the way in website audits for SEO

Overall, I find Sitechecker to be an incredibly useful SEO tool. The audit report is very detailed and came with a personalized checklist of recommendations on how to improve my website. I would highly recommend Sitechecker to anyone looking for an all-in-one SEO platform.

PROS

-Detailed SEO audit report that provides a personalized checklist on how to improve your website and rank higher on Google.-The ability to track your website's rankings over time so you can see the progress you are making.-A wide range of features that help you optimize your website for better search engine visibility.

CONS

While it's not known for this feature, their backlink tracker could use an update.

Thank you for detailed review, Nick! You are right, our Backlink Tracker needs an update. We'll do it after updating the Dashboard and Rank Tracker.

Executive Office, 2-10 employees

Best on the market

PROS

How easy it was for a non techie like me to use and understand.

CONS

Initially navigating the site. Once I got the hang of it I was comfortable

It was recommended by WordPress when I created my website

Reviewed July 2020

A vital tool for every marketer!

PROS

In-depth SEO recommendation implementation. The software provides a detailed analysis of the required audit report. Comprehensive to the full range of users from beginners to professionals alike which is very helpful in ensuring guided technical implementation.

CONS

So far so good - user interface is too clean sometimes to simple to miss things out.

Consolidated tools that I needed

Pricing options and features

Thank you for details!

Replied July 2020

Angie

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Quality SEO Software for SEO Professionals

Reall great overall experience. The software is easy to use and has been progressing well.

PROS

I really like the ease of use of Sitechecker. Some of the features I use the most are backlink tracker and dashboard.

CONS

I'd like to be able to customise reports before I send them each month.

Bridget

Retail, 2-10 employees

My preferred SEO Tool

it has helped to get the website further up the rankings

PROS

The ability to monitor the audit throughout the day.

CONS

when new features are introduced and need to take time to get to understand the new process.

More features on Sitecheckerpro

Bridget, thanks for the feedback!

Broadcast Media, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

RainDance uses Sitechecker Pro

Excellent - would recommend. Easy and comprehensive at a good price point.

PROS

I had uses an alternative SEO platform for monitoring my clients SEO strategies, but it was split into lots of modules and was confusing to use. Sitechecker Pro has everything in one plave and is easy to use and gives me most of the information I need!

CONS

It sends a lot of emails/notifications, but you can turn them off. I thought I had but they still come.

Reasons for switching to Sitechecker.pro

as above, too many modulesssssssssssssss

Ashish

Computer Hardware, 51-200 employees

Best tool

PROS

Competitor analysis , keywords analysis

CONS

Easy to use , user interface is best . Report analysis

Ashish, thanks!