Sitechecker.pro Software Reviews

Sitechecker.pro Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Everything was very user friendly and easy to navigate. All results were accurate and allowed clients to identify opportunities with little cognitive efforts."
  • icon"Comprehensive to the full range of users from beginners to professionals alike which is very helpful in ensuring guided technical implementation."
  • icon"Nice SEO tool that helps you with monitoring and improving your website(s). The tool is rapidly developing with new features and has a nice and intuitive UI."
  • icon"It does not explain enough how to solve issues, which can be a problem when used by a non-expert user."
  • icon"It sometimes takes a long while before a website is white-listed even after errors reported have been fixed."
  • icon"There isn't actually a bad thing or a negative aspect about the platform."

Browse all Sitechecker.pro Reviews

• Have you used Sitechecker.pro and would like to share your experience with others?

Firoz

October 2022

Best tool for full analysis of your website on more than 100+ critical factors

I am so glad I found Sitechecker.pro. I had been struggling to find a way to increase my website ranking in SERP and increase my sales by 25% .

Pros

Sitechecker. pro is the best SEO and website vital analysis tool that I have come across. Their dashboard is easy to navigate and provides all the information you need to know about your site. It's also very affordable, which is a huge plus!

Cons

Sitechecker.pro is a great tool for checking the SEO and Vitals of your website. It's easy to use and has a lot of useful features that are not available in other tools. The only thing I would like to see is to add a keyword research tool, which would make it even better and more useful

Reasons for switching to Sitechecker.pro

Semrush is very slow to use sometime takes very long time which is for more than expected

Jonah

Beats the Alternatives Hands-down

Pros

I was looking for a better-priced alternative to SEMRush, and Sitechecker.pro ticked all the boxes at an incredibly affordable price. We get all the tools we need to handle our SEO/SEM needs, and the insights to help deliver the best experience to our users at a fraction of what we've paid for competing products.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that has caused me to want to reach out to customer support!

Reasons for choosing Sitechecker.pro

Price, performance, availability of features, ease of use.

Response from Boosta

Jonah, we're so happy to hear from you! Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Mb

Industry: Biotechnology

November 2022

Not really needed for non commercial purposes

It delivered more data than I really needed.

Pros

Nice , detailed and complete overview of risks

Cons

The price is relative high, is just not worth it when using it only a few times

Response from Boosta

Mb, thank you!

Bella

Great product for basic SEO

Pros

It was easy to use, dashboard was easy to understand in understanding basics for SEO. Customer support was great and helpful!

Cons

It was good for basic SEO but needed something more advanced after understanding the basics

Reasons for choosing Sitechecker.pro

Cheaper and dashboard was simple to understand

SEO platform more advanced

Response from Boosta

Thanks for the feedback!

Yash

November 2022

Best website to track your SEO

It was ana amazing experience.

Pros

The features are something that I like the most for this tool.

Cons

Something I disked is ability to integrate Google Search Console and Google Analytics.

Reasons for choosing Sitechecker.pro

Beacuse it provides lots of features in paid plans.

Pricing is something I switched

Response from Boosta

Yash, it is our pleasure to hear your valuable feedback.

Neeraj

Good SEO Tool

an overall good tool for prioritizing your SEO stuff and plan accordingly.

Pros

It's a good SEO tool to check your initial domain review report, analytics review, compare and more.

Cons

Sometimes data not pull accurately for new domains

Reasons for choosing Sitechecker.pro

recommended by a friend/colleague for domain overview and other SEO research

Laurits

Feedback for you :)

Very good, and recommendable for small business who maintain their website themselfes.

Pros

My ability to see dead links, i really helps me find all of them fast and easy.

Cons

Probably that i have to pay for some features, but other than that i don't see any problems for now.

Reasons for choosing Sitechecker.pro

Easiest to use for the broken links, which was my company's problem.

Response from Boosta

Laurits, thank you for the feedabck:)

Aditya

November 2022

Must use - best platform for the pros

Pros

Ease of use, speed and the comprehensive coverage of everything SEO

Cons

Nothing to dislike so far. Though I wish I had known of it before

Aryan Kumar

Sitechecker.pro Review

I would suggest to use this software if you have issues in your website go get more visitors. This is best software in SEO from my propective.

Pros

There are many features such as link management, backlink management, google analytics integrate. And the most it's dashboard it's Look .

Cons

I can only suggest to add more integration of mail management, search time of our website on google . Otherwise there is no other least about this .

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

I use it all the time!

Awesome

Pros

I use this software all the time for marketing, seo and all of the features they offer. I love the SEO features the most.

Cons

The help center is quite poor and isnt well made.

Response from Boosta

James, thank you!

Marg

November 2022

Sitechecker.pro has helped our flower girl dress company, Pegeen.com, regain our target key words

Pros

Sitechecker.pro is part of our daily routine, before posting, before coffee. Morning discussions center around "what can we do next"? The opportunities section present a clear cut path as to fundamental changes as well as create possibilities. It's the area we go to first.

Cons

I wish, since you already monitor our site, you were able to monitor and alert via text if website goes down. It would be helpful and eliminate the need for our other competing software we have to use.

See UPTRENDS comment above in CONS

Reasons for switching to Sitechecker.pro

Needed more input and help.

Response from Boosta

Thank you for detailed review, Marg! Note that Sitechecker checks every 5 minutes your home page for availability and if website will down you'll get an alert to email.

Alan

Industry: Computer Games

Solo SEO's thoughts

I know exactly what I'm using this for an it's to find quick fixes for the site which I want to know immediately. The rank tracker and on-page tools are fantastic though I do hope even more analysis upon the pages can be added.

Pros

The on-page extension via chrome which executes a on page analysis is a time saver and allows me to audit competing sites.

Cons

The backlink tool is manual. I would love this to be automatic.

Reasons for choosing Sitechecker.pro

The price and setup time allowed me to get working on projects asap. I also get to talk to the developers via support so that's a plus.

Response from Boosta

Thank you for the feedback, Alan!

Replied July 2020

Nick

November 2022

Sitechecker leads the way in website audits for SEO

Overall, I find Sitechecker to be an incredibly useful SEO tool. The audit report is very detailed and came with a personalized checklist of recommendations on how to improve my website. I would highly recommend Sitechecker to anyone looking for an all-in-one SEO platform.

Pros

-Detailed SEO audit report that provides a personalized checklist on how to improve your website and rank higher on Google.-The ability to track your website's rankings over time so you can see the progress you are making.-A wide range of features that help you optimize your website for better search engine visibility.

Cons

While it's not known for this feature, their backlink tracker could use an update.

Response from Boosta

Thank you for detailed review, Nick! You are right, our Backlink Tracker needs an update. We'll do it after updating the Dashboard and Rank Tracker.

Chad

Detailed Software that Streamlines SEO & Functionality

It's obvious what problems we solve with this software - so let me say this instead: SEO is full of bad dogma that has been repeated so often that even business owners repeat it. And this has always been a struggle from the sales side. Sitechecker allows you to create really detailed, beautiful reports that are full of actionable insights and help paint a clear picture of where a potential client is hurting and how that pain might be addressed.

Pros

There are a lot of moving parts when it comes to SEO and Sitechecker does a very good job of putting that information in front of you. For instance, how is your on-page SEO elements? How is your page speed? What errors exist that you might not find otherwise? What about usability? Sitechecker gives you all this information and a lot more in easy-to-digest formats that make sense and aren't overwhelming. And that last part is important to me. It is easy to get so much data that it can debilitate you. I feel that Sitechecker gives you clear pathways forward and it helps hone in on problem areas that need your immediate attention while also allowing you to see how your previous efforts are affecting your strategy. In short, Sitechecker is like many niche tools in one. And that has opened a lot of doors for us and simplified our jobs. Instead of having to go to 50 different services to do a thorough job in SEO, Sitechecker gives us all the tools we need.

Cons

There really isn't anything I like least about it. The service is pretty strong all around. The only thing I wish they had was the ability to connect to data with an API so we could bring it in internally without having to visit a third party website. This isn't a criticism - mind you - just something that would be nice in some future update.

Response from Boosta

Thank you, Chad! The most detailed review now)

Replied May 2019

Teboul

Very appy

Very cool , easy to use and the New UX design is realy Nice

Pros

The Site checker audit tool is realy instructive and usefull

Cons

Backlinks tools , i still no understood how it works

Reasons for choosing Sitechecker.pro

Site checker is quite full of options for a very low price

The price

Response from Boosta

Thank you for the feedback, Teboul!

Replied December 2020

Rick

March 2022

Amazing tool for the best price and a good service

Amazing!

Pros

It is very easy to use and I like the features

Cons

There is nothing what i do not like, so a number 10 for this tool

Easy to use and price

Response from Boosta

Thank you for a feedback and being our customer for more than 2 years, Rick!

Replied March 2022