What are SmarterQueue users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using SmarterQueue software through verified user reviews

• icon"It is brilliant for reposting successful content as it shows you which posts performed best, so all you need to do is rinse and repeat."
  • icon"The ability to plan by post types and themes was useful, and a way to save time when you want to publish a lot of content in bulk."
  • icon"I really like the user interface, it's a nice clean layout and features are easy to use."
  • icon"There are a bunch of times that you might want a visible URL in a post (esp for Insta) and the automatic change to a bit.ly link has caused me a mild amount of frustration a few times."
  • icon"When I want to edit a post, I dislike that have to edit each one individually for each social platform. I also dislike the way video posts are linked."
  • icon"There’s no way to post this as a comment as far as I can see."

Browse all SmarterQueue Reviews

• Have you used SmarterQueue and would like to share your experience with others?

Maxime

Category management is sheer efficiency

Pros

Category management helps you organize your content, and make sure you publish regularly the different kinds of content you want to associate to your account/your brand.

Cons

There is only 1 drawback: no mobile app. But this is underway, if I understand well.

Reasons for choosing SmarterQueue

Category management in SmarterQueue is just awesome and time-saving. No other products I know of allows that.

Reasons for switching to SmarterQueue

New interface in Buffer made it impossible to reorder posts (can you believe that?), made it impossible to switch back to 'scheduled slots' once a post was scheduled to 'custom time', made it impossible to move a post to the top + no category management in Buffer

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Maxime, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We really love hearing that SmarterQueue is keeping you so efficient in organizing your content and ensuring that you're regularly posting content and keeping your social media presence running. We also greatly appreciate feedback, so thank you for sharing with us how SmarterQueue can be better for you. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Jen

August 2022

Thanks to "SmarterQueue," my social media nightmare is over!

It's been a blessing in giving me back my time, as I mentioned. It's also helped make me more organized with my social than I would have been previously. Rather than struggle with what to post, I can now pick a "theme" for the week, and knock them out quickly by putting them in the queue. It's a must-have tool for me!

Pros

As I was developing my business, I realized I needed a way to stay connected on social. The problem was, it soon became overwhelming. There are so many different platforms, posting content regularly could take up most of the week! Then my very WISE life coach alluded to this software and I checked it out...and it is the BEST!! I can sit down and spend a few hours on the weekend, and have all the social media for the month scheduled in a matter of a few hours. Or I can schedule it daily, on my time, to post whenever I choose over the next day or two. SmarterQueue puts me completely in charge of when, where and HOW I post!

Cons

The only "flaw" is with Instagram integration. It's not really the fault of SmarterQueue. Instead of direct posting, Instagram must send permission to post, and once I "OK" it, the post goes through. "First world problems!" LOL. Also, every now and then, a profile will "disconnect" and must be reconnected. Again, not a big deal. And it's usually "operator error" because I did something wonky on a social media account. (Example: Pinterest decided to ban me, but after I appealed, reinstated me, because I was actually NOT spamming their site! :-) Due to that, I had to reconnect my Pinterest profile to SmarterQueue.) No real complaints overall. this is probably the most valuable software I use, because it buys me my time back!

Reasons for choosing SmarterQueue

CoSchedule seems, like SimpleQueue, very easy to use, and as if it would amp up anyone's efficiency, too. But SmarterQueue won out because it was the first I got to implement successfully. Once I was all set up, I was a believer and I haven't looked back!

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Jen! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on SmarterQueue, we really do appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that you find SmarterQueue so useful and easy to use, and we hope that you are enjoying taking full advantage of all of our great time-saving features. We also appreciate you letting us know what could be better. While the minor issues you mentioned are, as you mentioned, outside of our control, it's always great to know what would make the product better. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Jen

My thoughts

Pros

Repurposing content. Scheduling across platforms. analytics.

Cons

I struggled to get Instagram working until recently.

Reasons for choosing SmarterQueue

It did what i wanted it to do. After my initial free trial I was contacted about starting to pay. I explained Id suffered a sudden bereavement which had impacted on my ability to use the trial. I got a quick and personal response from an actual person who increased my free trial. They also kept in touch and appeared to care which was reassuring during a very difficult time. Since the C19 pandemic again I have been given free use of the software and a staggered return to paying my subscription. I think this goes a long way to gaining trust and respect from my business to yours and vice versa. Thank you x

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Jen, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're happy to hear that SmarterQueue has been helpful and that we've been able to support you when needed. We're just as happy to receive any feedback you might be willing to share with us on what we could do to make SmarterQueue better. Thank you again for sharing your review!

Nici

August 2022

Helping you schedule ongoing posts

I started on the trial and within 4 days (because I could reuse old posts and add variations to them) I had 3 months of posts scheduled in 5 platforms. Very impressed. Now I can keep adding to it and as I do that repeating schedule will move out.

Pros

I liked 3 things in particular - evergreen posts - so I can organise certain posts and set and forget (for years if I want); variations on evergreen posts - I haven't seen another product that does this, it means that my evergreen posts aren't so obvious (if I set 4 variations on text and 3 images and set up 3 months of posts then my post won't actually exactly repeat for 3 years); the third feature is the ability to pull previous posts or set up posts from my blogs - this allowed me to actually reuse the 3 years of post I have already spent time on and get more value from them.

Cons

I would love it to do instagram story and instagram reel automatic posting. I don't want to be doing mobile posting. But I believe they are working on that.

Reasons for choosing SmarterQueue

Price comparisons and the evergreen/variations feature.

Reasons for switching to SmarterQueue

I liked Later, but they increased the prices and so I shopped around and found a feature (evergreen and variations) that I couldn't get in Later.

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Nici, Thank you for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear you're taking full advantage of all the time-saving features available. From your description, you're absolutely nailing your social media presence and leveraging all that SmarterQueue has to offer so well. We also appreciate the feedback and understand your requests regarding Instagram Direct Publishing. While Reels are in fact coming soon, Stories will continue to use the mobile app, as Instagram isn't allowing direct publishing yet. Still, we're so happy to hear that SmarterQueue is working out so well for you! It's awesome to hear that it's such a good fit. Thanks again for sharing your review!

Kelli

August 2022

Indispensable Tool for a One-Person Marketing "Team"

To be honest, I had considered dropping my SmarterQueue account since Facebook offers many of the same tools for Facebook and Instagram and Canva also supports post scheduling, but SmarterQueue's interface and features are still well worth the reasonable price.

Pros

Because I handle all of the social media and marketing tasks on my own, being able to schedule posts and easily see my calendar and adjust posting times, notice gaps in types of content, and see when I may be posting too much is a life saver. There have also been times when I needed to delete scheduled posts and go back and see when certain posts published in order to delete them.

Cons

It would be nice if it was easier to schedule posts to multiple platforms but be able to vary the media for each platform in order to better optimize image sizes for each.

Reasons for choosing SmarterQueue

SmarterQueue's overall pricing and features, plus ease of use.

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Kelli, Thank you so much for taking the time to update your review and share your thoughts on SmarterQueue - we truly appreciate it! We're so happy to hear that SmarterQueue is helping you so much in your work as a one-person social media and marketing powerhouse. We're glad that our interface and features continue to make a difference. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

AnnMarie

Industry: Farming

August 2022

Best Social Media Scheduling Tool I've found yet!

Makes sharing my content so simple each week.

Pros

Having Smarter Queue has made scheduling my social media posts easy to do, especially for scheduling ahead! I don't have to worry about whether my post gets shared with this tool.

Cons

I do not like that you cannot see anything you have scheduled once it is posted. I would like to go back and view what I've done previously.

Reasons for choosing SmarterQueue

Better options for the money and ease of learning.

Reasons for switching to SmarterQueue

Smarter Queue had more for the money.

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi AnnMarie, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that SmarterQueue is such a good fit and so easy to use. We also really appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. We love hearing how we can make SmarterQueue better. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Kyrie

Industry: Writing and Editing

Social Media Management that works

This is the one piece of software that I will absolutely not give up. It is essential to managing my social media pages in a consistent way that doesn't take much time so I can focus my time on actually running my business. I know I'm not even using it to its fullest extent (e.g., I don't have seasonal plans set up and I'm not using the Canva connection although I also have a Canva account) but I can't imagine running my business without it.

Pros

I have two business Facebook accounts, a Twitter account, and an Instagram account. I HATED running my social media pages and found it to be time-consuming and tedious. SQ makes it so much easier... I can schedule an entire week's worth of posts on all four pages in less than an hour.

Cons

A few features I wish it had: • Branding on Facebook • Finding business tags on Twitter and Instagram (easy to do on Facebook, but not the others) • Better hashtag search • Direct share of Facebook posts in the find stuff to share section... it shares the image and text but not as if I share the post directly from Facebook. Occasionally one of my Facebook posts fails but this may be a Facebook issue, not a SQ issue. I get an immediate email notification; it would be helpful if I got an app notification too.

Reasons for switching to SmarterQueue

Buffer lacked too many features I needed

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Kyrie, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying SmarterQueue and that you're taking full advantage of all its amazing features to keep your social media presence active. We also really appreciate your feedback and we want you to know that we keep track of all ideas on how SmarterQueue can be better, to plan for the future. Thanks again for sharing your review!

Maja

September 2022

The scheduler I trust the most

I'm creating more content and managing more than it would've been possible without SmarterQueue. It's not only allowing me to do the work otherwise impossible, but it helps me constantly get better at what I do. The support is wonderful, so my overall experience is excellent.

Pros

SmarterQueue is, in a nutshell, smarter than any scheduler I researched or considered working with. I've been using it for months and I keep discovering new possibilities and love it even more. Social media management is just a part of my job and the need to be creative and produce a lot of content for several platforms can be demanding. A "smart scheduler" like this not only eases the job but makes it more fun and allows more creativity, and (importantly) helps me make smarter and better-informed choices.

Cons

Can't think about cons. Integration is made easy, and so far I haven't encountered any problems with any aspect of working with the scheduler, options make me feel I use more than would in other environments. I trust it.

Reasons for choosing SmarterQueue

Better value for money, better options, UI, better explanations and support...

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Maja, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that SmarterQueue is working out so well for you! It's awesome to hear that there are so many features you're using and are delivering for you. It's great to hear how much SmarterQueue is helping and we hope it will continue to do so for a long time ahead. Thanks again for sharing your review!

Lucy

September 2022

NGO in Hong Kong

Pros

SmarterQueue is intuitive and easy to use. The categorised posts in the posting plan are easy to move around, and being able to see my Instagram feed in advance means I can align our posts correctly. The feature to recycle posts and vary media is great for queuing up posts for the week with some of our consistent content. The analytics are easy to view, and are great for informing our future posting.

Cons

I would like to be able to create a varied post on multiple platforms without the software forcing me to put a hyperlink in the Instagram caption (if there is one on other platforms). Instagram has never been able to have hyperlinks in caption! But it is not too hard to just edit the caption once it has posted. I would also like the Instagram preview grid to show evergreen/varied media posts past the first edition.

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Lucy, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that you're finding SmarterQueue so useful and that you're taking full advantage of all its time-saving features. We also really appreciate your feedback and we want you to know that we keep track of all ideas on how SmarterQueue can be better, to plan for the future. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Mary

SmarterQueue

Pros

SmarterQueue has transformed our social media management experience! The ability to add 'evergreen' posts to our queue in multiple different formats has been an eye opener for us! We hired a professional social media manager some time after starting with SmarterQueue and asked them to use the platform - they thought it was similar to others they had used. They were wrong! It took them just a few hours to discover the many special features that SmarterQueue offers, and they quickly became a massive fan!

Cons

The inability to give our clients logins.

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Mary, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that SmarterQueue is working out so well for you! It's awesome to hear that there are so many features you're using and that you even turned your social media manager into a fan. Thanks again for sharing your review!

Kate

Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

June 2022

Hands-down the best social media scheduler available

Customer service is the best, although because the software is so good, I have rarely needed them. They always respond quickly. Great company!

Pros

It's simple to use. It's affordable and scalable as our organization grows. Our favorite features: text variations, evergreen, stock images, recycling, scheduling on specific dates, intervals or in the queue. I love the analytics features, too.

Cons

The Canva integration is a great idea, I just wish I could upload all images at once, versus one by one. (This may be an issue with Canva, not SQ.)

Reasons for choosing SmarterQueue

Customer service, price, scalability.

Reasons for switching to SmarterQueue

Price, ease of use, scalability.

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Kate, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that SmarterQueue is working out so well for you! It's awesome to hear that there are so many features you're using and are delivering for you. We're also incredibly happy to hear that we were able to help whenever you needed it! Thanks again for sharing your review!

Rosie

Best Social Media Scheduler

I am saving so much time now and there are so many options with posting content, such as evergreeen posts, repeating posts a certain amount of times/ alternative captions. It has just made my job as a digital marketer so much easier.

Pros

I have used Later and Hootsuite before coming across SmarterQue and it is the BEST content scheduler I have used. It is easy to plan content and there are so many other features for creating content I haven't used yet. It was the best priced for the amount of accounts I run and I love that you can customise your package.

Cons

The only fault with SmarterQue is tagging other accounts in the captions. Sometimes it doesn't work and when @ tagging account they won't pop up. This can get frustrating!

Reasons for choosing SmarterQueue

Smarter Que was a more superior product. The user experience is very good and there is so many tools to utilise.

Reasons for switching to SmarterQueue

Hootsuite wanted over £70 and that cost didn't cover the 9 accounts we run. The software was glitchy and I disliked the format. It felt very clunky.

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Rosie, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying SmarterQueue and that we were a welcome alternative to the platforms you were using in the past. It's so great that you're taking full advantage of all the scheduling options and have customized your plan to fit your needs. We also greatly appreciate your feedback and feel like we can help more. If you could tell us more about any tagging issues by writing us at hello@smarterqueue.com, we'd be happy to help. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Amy

June 2022

Smarterqueue has saved HOURS a week off our social media management!

- Saved hours of time of social media management - Increased our reach and engagement by being able to spend more time creating engaging posts and increasing frequency of posting. - Created a 'single source of truth' for all of our content (even though that wasn't something we were necessarily looking for it's proved to be invaluable)!

Pros

Smarterqueue has been an amazing new tool for our business. Being able to recycle evergreen posts and have a single repository of content that I can resurface at any time is amazing! Integration was very easy. Uploaded hundreds of blog posts via csv in less than 10 minutes!!

Cons

Like any platform, it's not always going to have absolutely everything you need, but I reckon Smarterqueue is close to having almost everything I need to make social media scheduling a breeze. The features I'd like to see are: - Less toggling between 'Queue' and 'Posting Plan' to get posts in the order I would like them - The ability to view my queued posts on a calendar view (like in the posting plan) - Would be good if it prompted me with the best posting times as I am posting

Reasons for choosing SmarterQueue

I suggested Meet Edgar as it was the only one I knew from my research (in our price range) that did Evergreen posting. My boss actually found Smarterqueue as an alternative, and when I investigated it I realised it did even more than Meet Edgar, and gave us even more capabilities that we needed at a lower price point too!

Evergreen posting!

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Amy, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! It's great to hear that you found so many helpful features within SmarterQueue, some of which you didn't even know you needed but have become so important to your social media presence. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Leanne

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

User friendly, even for non-techies

Has been a definite timesaver for us regardless of its limitations at this time. We were able to quickly get to grips with the product, and have been able to quickly build a bank of material that shoots out to our social media feeds with limited need for interventions by us - brilliant!

Pros

Quite intuitive for setup and operation, and color coding really helps to get a "big picture" view. Probably one of the easiest marketing automation software packages I've ever used in terms of setup. Easy to navigate, especially for those who aren't tech savvy. Customer service is actually from real human beings and compared to other providers, they are very responsive, and accommodating - possibly one of the better customer service teams out of all of our many software providers!

Cons

Big gaps still exist whilst this product is still presumably being developed. Eg: no way to easily see a day or week calendar on one screen if you're posting 24/7. Eg: no way to easily see your own library of content so you'll have to either search manually, and/or run your own spreadsheet map in parallel. Eg: no way to mass update posts that are being used across multiple social media accounts

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Leanne, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that you're taking full advantage of the time-saving capabilities of SmarterQueue and that you were ready to build a robust social media presence with limited effort. We also greatly appreciate your feedback on how SmarterQueue can be better and we're taking note of it as we're constantly working on future improvements. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Replied March 2021

Intuitive & Easy

We work with many families that have experienced grief (family or friend who passed away). It has allowed us to find other materials to help in the grieving process. SmarterQueue does the work for you and allows you to share the information on your social network and recognize the person who created the material/subject/article.

Pros

Straight forward easy to learn for a non-technical person. Trained other team members that do not have experience in posting to social media (older adults). The learning curve is very low!

Cons

The feature that would be beneficial would be a user management area. Where you can invite team members in and assign them roles.

Reasons for choosing SmarterQueue

Hootsuite has too many bell and whistles.........More than we needed. SmartQueue will allow us to grow, and provide other tools to help us analyze our progress in content development.

Reasons for switching to SmarterQueue

The learning curve was high and functionality was buggy

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that you're finding SmarterQueue so easy to use and efficient for your social media needs. It's great that you're able to use it to also find relevant content for your posts. We also want to thank you for the feedback you've provided around a need for a Team feature. This is on our radar for future improvements. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Replied March 2021

Reuben

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Smarterqueue has taken our social media out of the 'too-hard basket'

Tl;dr: It's a fantastic piece of software if you're a time poor marketer without a dedicated social media function in your business. It will save you time and it will be worth the investment.

Pros

Okay, so this software isn't the most glamourous, fancy AI thing in the world, but it IS a fantastic example of a smart but simple solution to a problem that every single marketer experiences. The need for consistency in social posting is a fundamental of any marketing strategy these days but it's also time consuming. As a sole charge marketer I seldom have time to do the crucial parts of my job - let alone the 'should probably do that' kind of tasks like making social posts every week. It has been a massive weight off my shoulders to know that posts are in the queue and that they'll recycle when we run out. It's also a good motivator to get new content in there, because I know that it won't take me long to chuck a few new posts into each category. The posting schedule is an elegant solution as it removes one of the decisions I need to make when adding in new content - because I've already made that decision. None of the usual "oh no, I accidentally scheduled two Linkedin posts within five minutes of each other" hand wringing that I've tussled with in the past. Long story short, this product will actually save you time in the way that other schedulers say they will. Sure, there are some tradeoffs, but if you don't have a dedicated social media person at your organisation, this product WILL change your life.

Cons

There are limitations to the queue approach but the tradeoffs are generally worth it. There are some standard features that are missing and/or in development. But the roadmap and ability to vote on features goes a long way to making this feel less of an issue. The biggest dilemma is the lack of users within one account and the interface to review drafts. It just makes the approval process a little more clunky than it is in other programs I have used (like Sprout for example). That said, the amount of time I spend doing this is still less than it would take me to manually schedule the same volume of posts, so it's a net positive. Other little niggles are things like having to use the same image when editing posts for different networks - you have to change once they are drafts or in the queue to get the right ratios for each network. The Bit.ly integration and embedded UTM parameters are great - when you want a bit.ly link. There are a bunch of times that you might want a visible URL in a post (esp for Insta) and the automatic change to a bit.ly link has caused me a mild amount of frustration a few times. I include these not because they're big issues, but to be clear that it's not perfect, but that's the level of frustration I've experienced. Pretty minor in the scheme of things.

Reasons for choosing SmarterQueue

Price and time saving functionality.

Reasons for switching to SmarterQueue

Time savings promised by Smarterqueue. SEM was the default as we already used it for SEO research.

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Reuben, Thanks for taking the time to share your review! It's so great to hear that your overall experience with SmarterQueue has been so positive and that you're benefiting so much from it. And thank you so much for all the helpful feedback!

Replied February 2021

Janie

Industry: Publishing

SmarterQueue For Authors

SmarterQueue is a fantastic tool and I'm so glad I found it. Their customer service is quick and helpful. Highly recommend.

Pros

SmarterQueue allows me to set up my social media posts in different categories and then automatically re-queues them when all the posts have been used—a perfect option for "evergreen" social media posts, so I don't have to constantly rebuild the wheel. Smarterqueue posts directly onto my social media of choice based on a weekly schedule I set up and can change at any time. My only job is keeping the coffers filled with content that I find or build myself. But I can do that as I have time. Smarterqueue has tools to help find content, but I haven't utilized that feature yet. I love that Smarterqueue allows me to see by week or month all posts I have scheduled. With one quick glance (because thumbnails of the upcoming posts are included in their weekly & monthly views) I can see if any of my scheduled post are problematic and then change them.

Cons

I would love for there to be an option beyond just the weekly posting plan. For example, once-a-month or special days. (ie, if I know that on the first day of every month I want to post about my "book of the month" it would be nice to be able to set that up through SmarterQueue. Or if I know I want to make posts on holidays or anniversary dates, it would be nice to be able to set that up ahead of time also) Similarly, the ability to pause certain dates from the regular queue. Provide the option that the regular queue posts are paused when the above once-a-month or special dates posts are posting.

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Janie, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to see that SmarterQueue is saving you time, as well as helping you schedule your content and keep your social media presence active and running smoothly. We also truly appreciate your feedback and we will make sure to consider all your recommendations as we look at ways to improve SmarterQueue moving forward. Do take a look at Seasonal Categories, as well as Queue Pausing options within SmarterQueue, as these features should allow you to plan for holidays and special dates just like you mentioned. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Replied September 2020

Pat

Love, love, love Smarterqueue

Pros

Being of mature age, it is not always easy for me to learn new software. With that being said, Smarterqueue is user-friendly and if I can set it up, ANYONE can! It initially took me about 2-3 hours which to me is not alot of time. They have so many great functions available to you especially their "evergreen" option which to me is invaluable. I have not seen that option available. It is definitely one of my most important tools in my tool box for my small business to run smoothly and efficiently.

Cons

The only negative that I will have to say about Smarterqueue is that you still cannot post on Instagram and that is very frustrating to me. Because of this I have to use Hootsuite for my Instagram posts. Believe me I would much rather deal with all of my social media posts under one roof but alas that is not the case.

Reasons for choosing SmarterQueue

User friendly and great options.

Reasons for switching to SmarterQueue

I found Hootsuite very complicated believe it or not!

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Pat, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that you're finding SmarterQueue so easy to ease and that Evergreen has become such a valuable feature for you and your social media presence. We also appreciate the feedback on Instagram Auto-Publishing and we want to assure you that this is something we're actively looking into. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

vicky

Industry: Writing and Editing

Brilliant, easy to use, scheduler

It is such a hands-off, 'set it and forget it' platform, and it genuinely does make my life easier with how simple it is to use - onboarding took minutes, and they have really thought about the user when designing this, you can tell. It does everything you need it to without being an overloaded mess of confusing features (which I found other platforms to be) and the plan is customisable which is another huge plus as you can flex it to your business and needs. Social media doesn't bring me a lot of traffic in general but it is something that I need to maintain an active presence on all the same, so taking the legwork and mental energy out of this process and making it simple is something I greatly appreciate and it gives a lot of time back to the business.

Pros

The main reason I chose this software is the option to recycle evergreen posts, which is perfect for my business. The interface is super-easy to use, changing things up is also very easy, it feels a lot 'newer' in terms of interface and features compared to products like Hootsuite which don't seem to have changed much in years and feel clunky and complicated. I like the recent addition of the Instagram grid also, a big plus for me is that it's very easy to bulk upload from a .csv, and customer service is responsive.

Cons

I think that the bulk post uploader should be available on all plans, I think you have to get a higher tier plan to be able to do this currently. I would have signed up for a year if the bulk uploader was available on all plans as I really like the software, but that feature is something I will only use once every few months, so it doesn't make sense for me to pay for it all the time.

Reasons for choosing SmarterQueue

Mainly it had particular features I was looking for, but I would not have stuck around after the free trial if it weren't such a good experience as there are so many com. Good balance of features and cost and easy to use.

Reasons for switching to SmarterQueue

I was looking for something where I could recycle particular evergreen posts - my other software did not offer this feature.

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Vicky, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to see that SmarterQueue has so many features that you are finding helpful, especially Evergreen Recycling. We're also glad to hear that you're finding everything easy to use. We're also happy to receive your feedback about the Bulk Uploader and we are glad that you've found the best way to take advantage of it when you need it. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Frank

Great, affordable tool for recycling social media content

It was a great and affordable tool for our company to generate a lot of content and not have to actively manage day to day our content calendar. I really liked how it made it easy to recycle old popular posts. A seamless experience.

Pros

It was a very visual platform which made it easy to map out your social media planning. The ability to plan by post types and themes was useful, and a way to save time when you want to publish a lot of content in bulk. A really great option for passive social media management, but also offers tools for people who want to be very proactive in their management as well.

Cons

The editor could be a little tricky when trying to post the same content to multiple channels. For instance, if you wanted to delete a link from Facebook so it shows the card, there's a specific way to do that to ensure the link doesn't get deleted from the Twitter post. But once you learn, then you're off to the races!

Buffer

Reasons for choosing SmarterQueue

SmarterQueue was the most affordable with the best out of the box features for our needs.

Hootsuite

Reasons for switching to SmarterQueue

We wanted something that would be easy to use and automate our social media publishing without having to learn anything too complex.

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Frank, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, we truly appreciate your review We're so glad to hear that you're finding SmarterQueue helpful in planning your social media strategy! We're always working on improvements so your feedback is greatly welcomed Thanks again for your review!

Replied July 2020

If you post timeless content on social, you NEED this software

It's automated, easy, fast to populate, and fun to use. Other than the (likely temporary) issue of not being able to hide invalid images, everything rocks. I love the pricing, capabilities, and trial options. For a double-length trial period, use this link: https://smarterqueue.com/?afmc=s7 and see how fast social can be.

Pros

The automation of posting schedules and ease with which new posts are created absolutely rock. I can't say enough about how streamlined everything is. It was easy to learn and is a blast to use. I love this software!

Cons

There isn't presently a way to hide or delete previously accessed images. This makes it very important to only upload images that are vetted... no spelling issues, formatting concerns, etc. within the pictures! It would be wonderful if we could personally delete or hide images so that only Evergreen images display in the image search. This way, if we have an image that has been updated, we don't accidentally choose the old one. For now, my suggestion is to 1) be very discerning about which images are used or simply clicked on, and 2) only upload content after vetting.

Reasons for switching to SmarterQueue

Hootsuite does many things very well, but the management of timeless 'Evergreen' posts is not among them. As an author and inspirational life coach, most of the content I post is timeless. Being able to set it and forget it with respect to scheduling was essential for me. Before switching, I spoke with a rep about my needs and the functionality I'd found in SmarterQueue. I've never heard 'we can't do that' and 'that's not possible' so many times in my life! Hootsuite may be ideal for many businesses, but SmarterQueue dominates in the Evergreen content world.

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Chris, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that you're taking full advantage of the time-saving capabilities of SmarterQueue and that you're enjoying the content creation and scheduling features. We also greatly appreciate your feedback on how SmarterQueue can be better, with more options around the Media Library. We're taking note of it as we're constantly working on future improvements. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Replied October 2021

Sunny

July 2022

Honest Opinion on SmarterQueue

We paid into the yearly subscription thinking it would be the best option for us because it has 15% off. However, as we grew and onboarded employees, we realized there were no permissions or "roles" for the employees. The employees now have to sign in using the owner/admin account. This leaves all information such as payment visible. When talking to the SmarterQueue team, they advised that they have a 14-day money-back policy and will not be able to reimburse us. There reason being they provided a 15% discount. We advised SmarterQueue to add back the charges for the months used and reimburse the rest. They advised it is against their company policy and that they are a small business.

Pros

It is simple, easy-to-use software. It is pretty straightforward.

Cons

There are no permissions or tiers for managers and employees. Everyone can see or change anything. This includes confidential information such as payment.

Reasons for choosing SmarterQueue

We chose SmarterQueue because of the pricing. We now realize this was not the right fit, but the company does not want to reimburse. We are now looking into SocialBee.

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Sunny, Thank you for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that SmarterQueue was easy to use and a pretty good fit for a while. We realize that needs grow and we're doing our best to address them - a Team feature is in the works. Until then, we realize that some customers will have needs that extend beyond SmarterQueue and that's why we've always offered both monthly and yearly subscriptions, to align with your commitment requirements. We understand sometimes it can be challenging to require making a change in the middle of an annual subscription and we do appreciate your feedback on this. Thanks again for sharing your review!

Replied July 2022

Kent

Cost-Effective for Social Media Management

Great!

Pros

I love the ability to reschedule evergreen content, the emoji chart and being able to make variations of a post within the same webpage

Cons

Still waiting on the Instagram video feature, but hopefully it will be ready soon.

Better value, and features

There was no "recycle" content feature with Buffer

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Kent, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying SmarterQueue and that posting has become easier thanks to Evergreen and Variations. It's always great to know that our features are helping you achieve your social media goals. We appreciate you letting us know that you're waiting for video scheduling on Instagram. It's on its way! We're always happy to help, so let us know if we can assist more, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Rebecca

This does everything

Ever since switching to SQ I have saved HOURS every month not having to separately add each recycling of content on Twitter. It cut my workload for each of those channels by 80%. Whenever I have questions they answer fast, and have introduced lots of new functionality.

Pros

As a social media manager I have a lot of accounts on the go. This makes it so easy to manage them, find content, cross-post, recycle, engage with others and keep my content varied I particularly like the Evergreen recycling with variations, the different content themes, the seasonal categories and the link with free stock image sites.

Cons

The cost. I get it 50% off because I work with charity accounts, but otherwise it would feel very expensive

Reasons for choosing SmarterQueue

At the time, it was the one that Digital Mums were raving about. Plus MeetEdgar is EXTORTIONATE!

Reasons for switching to SmarterQueue

Because of the evergreen recycling

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Rebecca, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that you're getting so much out of SmarterQueue and are putting all of these features to good use. We're especially happy to hear that you're taking full advantage of Evergreen and Variations to keep your social media presence diverse and running efficiently. We appreciate the feedback you've provided as well and we will make sure it's considered moving forward. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Emma

Easy to use if you love planning!

As a self employed, freelance, marketing assistant - smarterqueu has helped me to get really organised with my posts for my clients. Once I got my head around the planner and queue system it's really easy to plan and post content. I love the resources you get with SmarterQueue, particularly for images, gifs and content ideas. I also love how you can track and analyse your best (and worst) performing posts - so you can see what works for different profiles/clients. It's a great product which enables me to work more efficiently, I would definitely recommend it to someone in a similar position/industry. Thank you SmarterQueue for making my job easier! (I do not give permission for my personal data to be shared with any third parties or published in any public forum, without my written consent).

Pros

SmarterQueue is fairly easy to use, once you get your head around setting up your posting plan and how the queuing system works. It is brilliant for reposting successful content as it shows you which posts performed best, so all you need to do is rinse and repeat ;)

Cons

I wish I could have more profiles for the price I pay each month. I only have 5 clients, but each client has a presence on anywhere between 1-4 social media platforms. I would also like to add team members with their own login to my account. So if I expand my business they can help me manage my content. I also wish you could add GIFS and multiple images to Instagram posts. Other than that, love it!

Response from SmarterQueue

Hi Emma, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! It's so great to hear that SmarterQueue is helping you get organized and analyze your content to see what's working for your audience. We're glad that we're helping you see what is performing best and send it out to a new audience. We're also grateful for the feedback, as we're always happy to find out what our customers need and what we should be working on to make SmarterQueue better. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Replied August 2020